Strange events so far '08

In one of my games, GCG had two people seriously injured in one show. Ok so Stuart Ferdinand may have been my fault, I created an injury called DEATH! and he caught it in a match between him and Coleman against Ikina & Tayama. The second was nt my fault, Eagle Kawasawa ruptured his spleen in a match against Hiroyasu Gakusha. Damn, it's not even Friday the 13th!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot to take a screencap of it, but in the internet reports, Miz said he was the MVP of WWE and should be main eventing, but the politics were holding him back. It fits his real character well and probably the real person as well. Though I completely disagree with his claims and think he's getting pushed way too much. Also there was a backstage incident where Lufisto and Melina got into a fight that had to be broken up by the others.

[QUOTE=FINisher;749662]In Cornellverse '97 mod DAVE just had a C+ match when Johnny Martin (D- pop) faced Aurthur Salvadore Simpson (D+). They both have C+ in Hardcore though but still I was really surprised of the match rating.[/QUOTE] DAVE is performance based, isn't it? I've had that happen quite a few times. Workers with E/E+ pop pulling off C- matches.

[quote=Remianen;749738]DAVE is performance based, isn't it? I've had that happen quite a few times. Workers with E/E+ pop pulling off C- matches.[/quote] It's not, it's Cult Entertainment, rated on popularity which is why it surprised me. It has to be the 'Hardcore' bonus, I can't think of anything else. Or perhaps Simpson debuted just then and got huge momentum from the start.

Slightly off-topic but didn't know where else to put this.. There was a news story of this man in America who kidnapped his 3 year old son and headed for the sea. It gained interest in Finland since that man has Finnish roots and such. [URL]http://celebgalz.com/luke-finch-paul-martikainen-where-are-luke-finch-paul-martikainen-video/[/URL] The man and his son were found and the kid is now back with his mom, everything turned alright but here's the thing. Here's an image of the guy and kid in question: [CENTER][IMG]http://scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/Finch_missing_small.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT]When I first looked at that man's face I immediatly though that he looks like someone from Cornellverse. Then it hit me. [/LEFT] [IMG]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7650/5rpr78peucrpe9x.gif[/IMG] :eek: [/CENTER]

I've been lurking around these forums for a little while now, but I just saw something in my Real World game that made me need to create an account so I could tell you all. I simmed forward until Jan 2010 and WWE's World Tag Team Champions are Christian and Santino Marella, with an impressive six title defences (they are being pushed respectively as Main Event and Upper Midcard heels). Seemed somewhat strange to me.

Archived