Strange events so far '08

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/CZCWwow.jpg[/IMG] I know I posted this ages ago in this thread, but it still blows my mind. Later in this same game I signed them both... they didn't even have any chemistry!! I was ever more shocked when I found that out!! :eek:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The year is September 2011 and I'm MHW. Some notables: * None of the DeColts remain in CGC(Cult) except Alex who owns it * Ricky and Steve DeColt are in NOTBPW (Global), where they're feuding with the remaining Stone brothers Jeremy and Dan Jr. and Omar Brown. The Stone Siblings beat the DeColts for the Ed Henson 2011 in a dream final but Steve has recaptured the Canadian title from Brown for his second run with it. * Larry Wood is the NOTBPW booker. He scrapped the women's belt for the intercontinental belt, which he holds at the moment...it has F- prestige. * A another recent shocker was Phil Vibert leaving his booking posistion at SWF(Cult) to join TCW(Global), leaving SWF without a booker. * So Im sure you'd assume TCW or NOTBPW are the bigges companys in the world, you'd be wrong. SWF(Cult?) is the most popular and is ranking #1 by the game. This is because it's pretty much has B- in every country except Europe (C-) and Australia (D+) * MAW, which for the last few years has been doing amazing, hit a snag with the debuts of Everest, Madman Boone and the Darkness Warrior. Where before they'd been get C shows they now have Ds :P (despite the work of Steve Flash and Paul Steadyfast). However with the recent retirement of Rip Chord Jay Chord has left TCW (having shocking jumped ship to it from SWF) to take over the company along with his new booker The Masked Mauler. They seem to be righting the ship by putting the old guys down the card. * Brett Biggz is the Messiah of PSW, helping them get their grades to C- along with the non-stop feud of Martin and Morgan * 4C have just gone Cult despite losing Sayeed Ali to NOTBPW recently. With less than a million in the bank and only Ds in Ontario and Quebec they're doomed. * Pro Wrestling Saisho, while not having a single development worker on contract, is fast becoming one of the best indies in Japan * EXODUS and their mish mash roster have just gotten a TV deal which shot them from Regional to Cult...they've got a shot at surviving but...mhhhh * WEXXV are not the same company of 2008. The older hardcore heros retired while along of the younger mainstays where let go. They've been replaced with good allrounder types, but I say they've lost their favour. Gareth Wayne left to be the main by Ryu but despite three reigns as the champ he's only C- across Japan. * RIPW is the SAISHO of America. C- shows! * Its been a hell of ride for NYCW in the last year. The legendary 3 year reign of Steve Flash as Empire Champ was ended by Art Reed in June 2010 who won the title in a rematch after he failed to win the title on his debut. Art looked set to lead on from Flash but alas, Japan stole him and he vacated the title (C*nt...). Well, putting the Strap back on Flash was seen as a bad idea by Management...enter Warlord Power...uh huh. As you can imagine the next few shows were not to the normal standard of NYCW. However Stomper isn't an idiot. 3 solid Challengers were built up during his renewal phase: Steve Gumble, Jack Griffith and most importantly Kirk Jameson. Griffith and Gumble didn't win their title shots but Jameson amazing did at NYCW Vital Signs, June 2011 (one year since Flash's defeat). His skills looked to make him the successor of Flash. Boom, three months and 2 defences down TCW takes Jameson. Gumble is your new champion. Can he maintain NYCW? Mhhh.... * For a period of time Henry Lee was a one man army. WLW, USPW and WEXXV all demanded him on a regular basis. Lee, now in his 40s, worked one of the most impressive work schedules of all time, OF ALL TIME. While USPW Champion he managed to win the WEXXV KOTD for a third and fourth time. At the same time he was slugging it out with those flippity WLW boys. However Lee has come to see sense at the moment and is now resting somewhat, working just USPW. During his manic schedule he began working a far less hardcore style then what he was known for and began doing less dangerous Aerial and mat work in the hopes of maintaining his body. It might just have worked. * APW will make Cult, but in their own time. Of all the up starts in the world they have the best chance of surviving the jump to Cult thanks to a talented roster having great matches on TV regularly. *MHW (Me) are doing well down in Mexico. Started in Jan 2010 by...Australia's The Comedian (El Comediante), they gone from small to regional in Mexico. Taking some of the lesser used Mexican talents they made a good impact on the lucha scene. However they took an knock recently as new world Champion Arthur Dexter Bradley shattered his elbow...not for MHW, but MPWF (Irony...). That was two months ago but it's still going to be a year before he returns to action in MHW. Currently he's spending his time doing CC. * A final MHW note, the rudo American Patriot (Masked Patriot) is now MHW Campeonato de Mundo and can recently now speak fluid Spanish as while as having adopted some lucha move into his arsenal. Combined with his perfomance skills and a NYCW gig keeping his brawling up, he's really turning into a quite fine wrestler. *O, and one more thing, Travis Century is out of WEXXV but in MHW. That guy just can't get a break can he?

I'm in a real world mod set in 1991...I just entered 1996. I restarted WCCW and gained momentum quickly...WWF is at #1 right now but I'm right behind them. They both fell to cult at one point and I raided most of the good talent from both their rosters, though guys like Sting and Bobby Eaton are still in WCW, and Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Macho Man are still in the WWF. The current champions though are downright hilarious and I must share them with someone: WCW: NWA World Heavyweight Champion: Honky Tonk Man (defeated Bobby Eaton...but darn is that downright hilarious) WCW Light Heavyweight Champion: Abandoned (last champion was Big Josh) WCW TV: Hercules Hernandez (I guess no one was eligible for the LHW title so they retired that belt and created this one, Hercules is the inaugural champion) WCW United States Champion: Kamala (defeated Ricky Morton) WCW Six Man Tag Team Champions: Beautiful Bobby Eaton, Dan Spivey, Dino Bravo (defeated Buff Bagwell, Micheal Hayes and Beautiful Bobby Eaton...I signed Bagwell so the title went vacant) WCW World Tag Team: Beautiful Bobby Eaton and Dan Spivey (defeated Big Josh and Micheal Hayes) WCW World Television: Dino Bravo (yes, there are two WCW TV titles, lol...defeated Hercules Hernandez) WWF: WWF Intercontinental Champion: Bushwacker Luke (I don't know what's more hilarious, this or the NWA champion...defeated Eddie Guerrero) WWF King of the Ring: Jim Brunzell WWF Television: Kevin Nash (defeated Kane, the AI created this title) WWF World Heavyeight: Randy Savage (defeated...get this...Jim Duggan, who I signed and promptly buried ;)) WWF World Tag Team: Johnny Polo and Mike Shaw (as the Cartel, who defeated Bushwacker Butch and the Mountie) and here's my current champions just for fun: WCCW: WCCW World Heavyweight: Rick Rude (defeated Chris Benoit) WCCW Texas Heavyweight: Rocky Mavia (defeated Ken Shamrock) WCCW World Tag Team: The Hardy Boyz (defeated Masahiro Chono and Hiroshi Hase) WCCW Television Champion: Mike Awesome (defeated Ken Shamrock)

Playing a real world mod as TNA and Triple H was moved to the ECW brand 7 months ago, which was right at the start of the game and hasn't wrestled a single match. He has had no injuries, I wonder if he has annoyed Steph or something. Hacksaw Jim Duggan on the other hand has wrestled about 30 matches so far and usually appears on Raw and ECW.

Sammy Bach defeated James Valiant in 10:24 by submission, which Jay Fair called despite there being no tapping, with a Bach on Your Back after a distraction from Sam Keith. During the match we also saw Alexander Robinson run in and attack Valiant, and John Anderson also attack Valiant. Sammy Bach wins the NWF American Championship title. ^^ Screw job

Something shark-related, perhaps? ---------- OK. So Joanne Rodriguez semi-abruptly retired. That happens. Though I don't remember the pre-retirement announcement. In doing so, she gave up gigs with AAA, 5SSW, and CWWF. A couple weeks or so later, she signs a written deal... to do color commentary... for Golden Canvas.

I've played the save just up to Jan 2012 now but BHOTWG are in 7th place worldwide and national. Shimedzu just won the world title for the first time beating 3 time champ Taira. Masuka is also beginning a reign as the 2 time Junior champ. Nothing too unusual going on other than Snap Dragon and Soul Taker are key parts of the company. Currently Snap Dragon is one half of the Junior tag champs with Maeda (Who I have also hired). They better hope they can rehire Snap Dragon for the next tour or else those belt are going to waste. INSPIRE are 9th and Cult. The roster is what you'd expect, stagnate and all the King of Fighters have been INSPIRE originals. Nigel Svensson and Oleg Doroskolv have been hired and are clearly looked upon as INSPIRE's future. (Or present...Dorosklov is B+ in Japan as he's also with GCG). PGHW are 6th and national. Very little to cover here. Roster is mostly the same as their starting team...no shock champions...and there's been a failure to make new stars.

[QUOTE=Acidburned;759535]Playing a real world mod as TNA and Triple H was moved to the ECW brand 7 months ago, which was right at the start of the game and hasn't wrestled a single match. He has had no injuries, I wonder if he has annoyed Steph or something. Hacksaw Jim Duggan on the other hand has wrestled about 30 matches so far and usually appears on Raw and ECW.[/QUOTE] I assume you're using Wrestling in a recession mod; ECW On Scifi is set to be a Raw show, for some reason.

Batista was on Roids at 40% and Reformed.. That was his only drug. Nash was on Roids at 40% and Reformed.. That was also his only drug. As where.. Scottie Steiner was on Roids at 75% and Reformed Scott Has on Roids at 50% and Reformed, Hard Drugs at 75%, Drinking at 75% and Law Problems at 70% Sean Waltman was on Hard Drugs at 75%, Drinking at 75% and Law Problems at 71%. So I think the obvious answer here is Nash or Batista didn't do enough Roids.

While not a strange event, or a question, this didn't deserve it's own thread. Randy Orton was called up from OVW last year, and then promptly fired afterwards, so, I hired him in ROH to work his star quality. After some incidents, his morale was in the tank, and his contract expired. He's been working a few other indies, and now WWF have re-hired him on dev. contract. I really like the AI. I probably would have done the same thing.

Archived