Is there a more useless NBA commentator...

Guest IrishHand

Guest IrishHand
than Stephen A. Smith? Few combine a senseless flamboyance with complete ignorance like he does. Just now, on the ESPN NBA shootaround, he screamingly declared that Derrick Coleman was a great addition to the Pistons because he's one of the smartest players in the league. Amazing. Of course, I can't see the current "most useless commentator" award holder giving it up without a fight. We still haven't heard from Bill "Bonehead" Walton. :)

Bill makes me laugh. Your award should be "Most Useless NBA Commentator". In my opinion, the "Most Useless Sports Commentator" would go to John Madden, that's right... John "Here's a guy that when he fakes left it means he's not going to the left, he's going right that's why it's called a Fake Left Play, BOOM!" Madden.

[QUOTE=Powerguy]Bill makes me laugh. Your award should be "Most Useless NBA Commentator". In my opinion, the "Most Useless Sports Commentator" would go to John Madden, that's right... John "Here's a guy that when he fakes left it means he's not going to the left, he's going right that's why it's called a Fake Left Play, BOOM!" Madden.[/QUOTE] I'm so glad that someone else thinks John Madden in the same way I do :D

[QUOTE=MajikMan]I'm so glad that someone else thinks John Madden in the same way I do :D[/QUOTE] Lets make a club :cool: [QUOTE=Dan TheMan]LMAO - well, I suppose I can't argue with any of the above selections, but I'd also like to make one more award: Most Useless Sports Gimmick and present it to "Scooter," the animated baseball that baseball fans were forced to endure throughout the playoffs.[/QUOTE] I agree with that. As painful as it is for me to watch baseball on tv, Scooter made it worse, especially with that hat .

Archived