Ok I know i have alot of questions how to do certain things so why not have a how to kind of thread? I know my big question is.......can you and how do you change a person's character if you even can? like say i want angery gilmore to use his default 4 profile elemental 4 ;) can i do that?

If I'm not mistaken, that is there to give you a bit of back story and so that when they get hired by other companies, they can debut as other gimmicks. Like if Gilmore got hired by Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, then he would wrestle as Elemental IV most likely. All you have to do is change his bio on your roster screen and change his picture to match it.

So you can't just say for instance click on that "profile" and that is the one he would then use? Is there a way to make an entirly new "character" for instance i bring in dean mcwade, but i want him to be mountain man 1 and dallas as mountain man 2....how would i go about changing everything? I am use to the "creative" section to change everything.

I don't think you can just click it and apply it. But I dunno. I only played it for a couple of hours today, and I am on my Mac right now. As far as adding alter egos to the database itself, I think you have to go to the editor for that. I don't know if it saves the new alter ego in the characters section. You should try it. But, like I said, I think the main reason it is there is for the AI. You can always change Angry Gilmore's name to like Steven Thomas Franklin III if you wanted in his bio on your roster page. You can make him whatever you want really.

[QUOTE=alden;431311]Ok I know i have alot of questions how to do certain things so why not have a how to kind of thread? I know my big question is.......can you and how do you change a person's character if you even can? like say i want angery gilmore to use his default 4 profile elemental 4 ;) can i do that?[/QUOTE] Control Room -> Roster The character button allows their picture, name and bio to be changed. The gimmick button allows their gimmick to be changed.

Archived