Is there a way to set tag teams in editor?

I'm playing Tomlin's The Fall, and I'm messing with T3, a strictly tag team wrestling company. I've contracted about 8 full teams (Candido and Storm, James Storm and Chris Harris, Axl & Ian Rotten, etc). I simmed the game as None to see how they played out. Their first show, every team is completely screwed up. Candido teaming with James Storm, Axl teaming with Chris Harris, etc. Which is why I'm asking, is there a way to set tag teams so when you assign them to a CPU promotion, the CPU will actually USE the team correctly, instead of seeing them like singles wrestlers and pairing them with others randomly?

In the editor you can set the relevant tag teams to no specific promotion, or to definitely be set as a team for your specific fed. I would imagine this should address your problem. Of course, the game may just pick the partners based on its interpretation of who;d work best together. Who hasn't wanted to see Candido and Ian Rotten facing the Perfect Storms? :p

[QUOTE=Von Dozier;432639]Which is why I'm asking, is there a way to set tag teams so when you assign them to a CPU promotion, the CPU will actually USE the team correctly, instead of seeing them like singles wrestlers and pairing them with others randomly?[/QUOTE] They do see them as teams rather than singles wrestlers, but only book them like that when it's possible and when it makes sense. If they have ended up as different dispositions or are at different levels on the card, they won't be booked together. That causes a domino effect in the promotion you've described, as once one team gets broken, it effectively breaks two teams (the second team being whoever the replacement parter is from) and so forth.

I see So along with the team being on the same level, would you have to set the team promotion to the promotion they're in, or can you set it to none? Also, if you set it to the team promotion, if they're released, will they take their team to another fed, or can that only happen when set to none? IE, if America's Most Wanted's is signed to T3 and NWA, but their team is set to T3, will they only use AMW in T3?

[QUOTE=Von Dozier;432658]I see So along with the team being on the same level, would you have to set the team promotion to the promotion they're in, or can you set it to none? Also, if you set it to the team promotion, if they're released, will they take their team to another fed, or can that only happen when set to none? IE, if America's Most Wanted's is signed to T3 and NWA, but their team is set to T3, will they only use AMW in T3?[/QUOTE] It's the same as it was in the previous game. "None" means they can use the name in any promotion they happen to end up in, at the promotion's discretion. Being set to a specific promotion means they will only use that name there, unless they get experienced enough to qualify as a "major team" in which case they will become able to use it everywhere.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;432666]It's the same as it was in the previous game. "None" means they can use the name in any promotion they happen to end up in, at the promotion's discretion. Being set to a specific promotion means they will only use that name there, unless they get experienced enough to qualify as a "major team" in which case they will become able to use it everywhere.[/QUOTE] Can you make a certain tag team Fed exclusive, even if they do end up qualifying as a major team? The Dudley Boys had to change their name due to WWE. If not, oh well. Its not that big a deal.

Archived