THE FALL, Tomlin's 07 mod converted to 08 (inside)

A lot of the Promotions start with no money. Is this planned? Examples: ECW, TNA, ALF, AWA, CWL, EVaD (and, if Sullivan doesn't run this =EPIC FAIL!), FPF, MLW, NEW, 3PW, ROH, TCW, WFS (although, this being charity, I don't know if this is intentional) Also, many don't have any contracts, like TNA.

I haven't been able to download the mod yet, but that's because all those feds are meant to be new feds (they shouldn't be open when the game begins). So, they shouldn't have contracts in place. I don't know about how money works with unopened feds in 08 though.

[QUOTE=Payne;438245]A lot of the Promotions start with no money. Is this planned? Examples: ECW, TNA, ALF, AWA, CWL, EVaD (and, if Sullivan doesn't run this =EPIC FAIL!), FPF, MLW, NEW, 3PW, ROH, TCW, WFS (although, this being charity, I don't know if this is intentional) Also, many don't have any contracts, like TNA.[/QUOTE] Those are all future promotions. that's why the opening date is set to random. I dont know if they're supposed to have money or not. You can also set the Potential Founder (if you want Kevin Sullivan to run EVaD). If that character is unemployed when the game opens the promotion, they are the founder.

dont know if anybody else has had this trouble Im playing as AWF i have a tv deal with F/X this is the default one as im only in the first month, but when i click on promotion overness when selecting an area to host the show and click visibilty it says i havnt been seen anywhere apart from the places iv ran shows at, the TV network broadcasts right across america so there maybe a problem

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;441482]I've noticed that Ulf Hermann, Dave Finlay, Claudio Castagnoli and Alex Wright have "french nationality" they should be german, irish for finlay and swiss for Castagnoli[/QUOTE] I noticed that in the T-Zone 07 Mod I converted too. It seems the game gives every European worker French nationality after converting and it needs to be fixed manually.

Archived