Let's Go Blue!!!

Gary Gorski

Cheers. The only college football team I could cheer for is ASU since I've visited Tempe a few times. I watched (on tv) the ASU vs AS game where Todd Heap tore up the State defence in his last season, so I can somewhat appreciate the feeling fans get when they see a local player make it big in the NFL ;) All rather hard to follow across the pond :(

College Football === Go BIG RED Nebraska !!!!! The talent is returning (Top 5 recruiting class this year) and the new coaching staff is getting players to buy into their system. The fans are also. And they finally played 4 qtrs of solid football against Missouri ... if they can remain focused they will surprize a lot of people. PROTECT THE BALL !!!

[QUOTE=Jason Warholic] You're just lucky we don't get to whoop on the Badgers this year. [/QUOTE] ^^^ Fixed that for ya :D BTW, please inform me as to why on earth the Badgers are ranked 5th? They don't have a win over anyone ranked and the only decent team they played was Purdue and Purdue's gone in the tank themselves. Thankfully at least their last three games provide someone who might expose this fraudulent team - Minnesota, MSU and Iowa aren't great but any one of them is capable of getting hot for a day so for the next three weeks those three will be my 2nd-4th favorite NCAA teams :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived