Suggestions for a tag-team name

[QUOTE=Greg2511;465109]I like the sex and violence idea....for me Enforcer Roberts always falls by the wayside, i have 3 SWF games going at the moment and I just never do anything with him, so teaming him with joe was a fuke, they showed great chemistry so BAM new team. Rayne & Valiant are working a fairly bland fan favourite gimmick. They love the fans, want to put on a good show for the fans, if someone is beating up a woman they'll come to the rescue, etc....just always good guys[/QUOTE] I usually have Enforcer Roberts & Runaway Train as a security team for Brandon James, seems to work. As for Valiant & Rayne, that's a difficult one :(

Valaint and Rayne: Comedy name: Ebony and Ivory (song as theme) Serious Name: Power and Pride (love and pride theme but substitute love with power and bit more rock) McKenzie and Swoop: Comedy: Crock and Dingo, the duo form down under Medium: The Outbackers Serious: Wrestlers at Work (from Men at Work) Ace and Spike: Serious: Bloody Spike Medium: The Youngbloods Comedy: Blood and Poker (poke as in stiking a spike and as in poker the game)

Cheers, Hyde Hill. I think for Ace & Spike I'm deffo gonna go with The Youngbloods. The New York Youngbloods sounds good but Ace isn't from New York. As far Swoop & McKenzie, I've toyed with The Outbackers quite a lot but I like the idea of having Carl Batch as their manager and calling them The Ozmob.

Archived