United States Pro Wrestling: Fun for the whole Family!

[CENTER] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]United[/COLOR] States Pro [COLOR="Blue"]Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Family Friendly Nostalgia[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][I]Founded: July 2001 Owner: Sam Strong Booker: The_Watcher Style: Family Friendly Nostalgia Size: Cult Ranking: 9th Location: South East(USA) Prestige: C[/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Champions:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]USPW World Championship[/COLOR] - Prestige: A[/B] [B]Champion: James Justice[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]USPW Television Championship[/COLOR] - Prestige: D+[/B] [B]Champion: Nicky Champion[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]USPW World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] - Prestige: D+[/B] [B]Champion: Mick Muscle & Danny Rushmore (Towers of Power)[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]USPW Womens Championship[/COLOR] - Prestige: E+[/B] [B]Champion: Cherry Bomb[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]Roster:[/SIZE][/COLOR] (Faces = [COLOR="Red"]Red[/COLOR], Heels = [B]Black[/B]) [B][COLOR="Red"]Main Eventers:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bruce the Giant[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Chris Caulfield[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]James Justice[/COLOR][/B] [B]Peter Valentine[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Upper Mid Carders:[/B][/COLOR] [B]Giant Redwood[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jim Force[/COLOR][/B] [B]Jumbo Jackson[/B] [B]T-Rex[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mid Carders:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Anger [COLOR="Red"]Captain USA Darryl Devine Des David[/COLOR] Java Mick Muscle [COLOR="Red"]Nicky Champion[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Lower Mid Carders:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Al The Hillbilly[/COLOR] Danny Rushmore Tribal Warrior[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Openers:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Lex Appeal [COLOR="Red"]Pete The Hillbilly[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Enhancement Talents:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Eric the Bull [COLOR="Red"]Happy Elwood[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Womens Division:[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Alicia Strong[/COLOR] Cherry Bomb Nadia Snow Stephanie Wade[/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Owner Goals: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Goal #1:[/B] When time expires, USPW must have gained popularity in America. [B]Time:[/B] 23 months, 2 weeks [B]Importance[/B]: Critical [B]Goal #2[/B]: Peter Valentine must be kept above B- momentum [B]Time[/B]: 17 months, 2 weeks [B]Importance[/B]: High [B]Goal #3[/B]: Bruce the Giant must be kept above B- momentum [B]Time[/B]: 17 months, 2 weeks [B]Importance[/B]: High [B]Goal #4:[/B] You cannot hire or extend the contract of any wrestler with less than C- in safety [B]Time[/B]: 23 months, 2 weeks [B]Importance[/B]: Average Goal #5: You cannot hire any wrestler who is classified as a Super Junior [B]Time[/B]: 17 months, 2 weeks [B]Importance[/B]: Average [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [I]USPW kicks off 2008 with another action packed edition of "American Wrestling". All of your favorite USPW Superstars will be in action as they blow the roof off of the Louisiana Auditorium Arena. USPW World Champion, James Justice is scheduled to make his first defense of 2008 when he takes on Peter Valentine. "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield will go head-to-head against Eric the Bull plus the USPW Tag Team Champions, The Towers of Power will be in action and much much more!![/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]United States Pro Wrestling presents...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"American Wrestling"[/COLOR][/B] [B]Prediction Key:[/B] USPW World Championship James Justice(c) defends against Peter Valentine Savage Fury(Java & Tribal Warrior) vs Darryl Devine & Happy Elwood Jim Force vs Giant Redwood "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Eric the Bull Des David vs T-Rex[/CENTER] [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[B]James Justice(c)[/B] defends against Peter Valentine [I]You would have to be retarded to make Valentine your champion.[/I] [B]Savage Fury(Java & Tribal Warrior)[/B] vs Darryl Devine & Happy Elwood [I]Savage fury aren't gereat, but Elwood is your designated jobber, so he automaticlly dooms his team to failure. Plus they're combined ages come to less than the signel age of some of your roster, so they can't win[/I] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs Giant Redwood [I]This match will suck, but Jim Force is Jim Force[/I] [B]"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield[/B] vs Eric the Bull [I]If you've got a non-aggression pact in place, Caulfield's good for schooling this guy. Otherwise...well, The Bull's not really good enough to beat Caulfield anyway[/I] Des David vs [B]T-Rex[/B] [I]Rex isn't much good, but Davids is a d*ck and doesn't deserve a push just yet[/I]

[CENTER] [B]Live at the Louisiana Auditorium Arena infront of 5,454 people[/B] [B]Pre-show:[/B] [B]Nicky Champion[/B] defeated [B]Lex Appeal[/B] in 10:58 with the Hawkeye Hammer [B]Rating: D-[/B] [B]Main Show:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]"American Wrestling" kicks off with The Hillbillys (Al the Hillbilly & Pete the Hillbilly) making their way down toward ringside. The Hillbillys challenge the current USPW Tag Team Champions, Towers of Power, to a match tonight. Mick Muscle & Danny Rushmore answer the challenge by accepting a non-title match tonight, if the Hillbillys are able to defeat them tonight then they'll get a title shot next week. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: F+[/B] [B]T-Rex[/B] defeated [B]Des Davids[/B] in 7:19 with the Jurassic Crush [B]Rating: D+[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]Backstage, Giant Redwood has a few words to say about Jim Force. It isn't long untill Jim Force confronts him and they have a staredown. Wrestlers and Road Agents are forced to pull these two apart before they start throwing fists.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: D+[/B] [B]"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield w/Seduction[/B] defeated [B]Eric the Bull[/B] in 4:42 with the Danger Drop. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Non-Title Tag Team Match:[/B] [B]The Hillbillys[/B] defeated [B]The Towers of Power[/B] in 5:50 when Al the Hillbilly defeated Danny Rushmore with a Roll-Up. [B]Rating: E[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]After the match, The Towers of Power ambush the Hillbillys from behind. They beat them down, teaching them a lesson. The Hillbillys are left motionless inside of the ring.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: E+[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]A video hyping the match between Giant Redwood and Jim Force airs. [/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: D[/B] [B]Giant Redwood[/B] defeated [B]Jim Force[/B] in 6:54 after a Roll-Up with a Handful of Tights. [B]Rating: E+[/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]Bruce the Giant is backstage, he walks past Commissioner Doom's office when Jumbo Jackson steps out and bumps into Bruce. Jumbo Jackson and Bruce the Giant have a mini staredown untill Shane Sneer(Jumbo Jackson's manager gets inbetween them). After some back and forth insults, the two agree to fight next week on "American Wrestling" to settle their argument.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: C+[/B] [B]Savage Fury[/B] defeated [B]Darryl Devine & Happy Elwood[/B] in 5:53 when Java pinned Happy Elwood with a Greetings from the Island. [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Special Attraction Womens Match - #1 Contendership: [/B] [B]Alicia Strong[/B] defeated [B]Nadia Snow[/B] in 4:48 with the Angel Driver [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]USPW World Title Match:[/B] [B]James Justice[/B] defeated [B]Peter Valentine[/B] in 10:44 with the Liberation Slam to retain the World Championship. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]Afterwards, James Justice is celebrating inside of the ring when Peter Valentine ambushes him from behind. Valentine lays James Justice out with a Jumping Piledriver. The Show comes to an end with Peter Valentine holding the World title above his head as if he just won it.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: B-[/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Overall Final Rating: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Television Ratings:[/B] USPW "American Wrestling" drew a 0.28 rating on Sports America[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]United States Pro Wrestling...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"American Wrestling"[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] Two massive heavyweights collide when Bruce the Giant steps inside of the ring to take on Jumbo Jackson. Shane Sneer, Jumbo Jackson's manager, has promised us that his client will not leave "American Wrestling" without a win over Bruce the Giant. Also on the show, The Towers of Power defend their Tag Titles against The Hillbillys. After being attacked, The Hillbillys have a lot more on their mind than just Tag Team gold. [/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]United States Pro Wrestling presents...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"American Wrestling"[/COLOR] [/B] Bruce the Giant vs Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer USPW Tag Team Championship Match The Towers of Power(Mick Muscle & Danny Rushmore) defend against The Hillbillys(Al the Hillbilly & Pete the Hillbilly) USPW Womens Championship Match Cherry Bomb defends against Alicia Strong Captain USA vs Giant Redwood plus much more! [/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

There must be an error... the Hillbillys won? Just kidding. Good first card for USPW. These diaries are always my favorite to read, as I spend 90% of my time playing USPW. Predictions: United States Pro Wrestling presents... "American Wrestling" [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] vs Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer [I]Bruce is fun.[/I] USPW Tag Team Championship Match [B]The Towers of Power[/B](Mick Muscle & Danny Rushmore) defend against The Hillbillys(Al the Hillbilly & Pete the Hillbilly) [I]Lightning can't strike twice. Can it... ?[/I] USPW Womens Championship Match Cherry Bomb defends against [B]Alicia Strong[/B] [I]Alicia will flex her creative control to win.[/I] Captain USA vs [B]Giant Redwood[/B] [I]Awful match :eek:[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]United States Pro Wrestling... [COLOR="Red"]News[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Blue"]Notes[/COLOR]:[/SIZE][/B] [B]Caulfield & Devine - Gone:[/B] [I]"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield and Darryl Devine have both signed written contracts with SWF. They will finish up the rest of their USPW dates then report to SWF. We wish them the best of luck in their new business venture.[/I] [B]Tennesse Outlaws looking to start trouble in USPW[/B]: [I]Blackjack Robbins & Whiskey Jack, better known as the Tennesse Outlaws, have just worked out a deal with USPW. [/I] [B]New addition to Women's division:[/B] [I]The high flying Candy Floss has signed a deal with USPW. She will be working in the women's division as soon as possible. [/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Live at the Huntsville Fairgrounds infront of 3,991 people[/B] [B]Pre-Show:[/B] [B]Anger[/B] defeated [B]Des Davids[/B] in 3:37 with a Demon Slam. [B]D-[/B] [B]Main Show:[/B] [B]T-Rex[/B] defeated [B]"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield w/Seduction[/B] in 5:58 with the Jurassic Crush. [B]C-[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]USPW Tag Team Champions, the Towers of Power(Mick Muscle & Danny Rushmore), are backstage preparing for their match. Muscle and Rushmore talk trash about the Hillbillys, claiming that their win last week was nothing but a fluke.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: E+[/B] [B]Lex Appeal[/B] defeated [B]Darryl Devine[/B] in 5:16 after a Verticle Suplex. [B]D-[/B] [I][COLOR="red"]Giant Redwood is backstage, talking trash about Jim Force. Captain USA interrupts and defends his best friend and tag team partner. Giant Redwood claims that Captain USA will be crushed just like Jim Force.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: D[/B] [B]Giant Redwood[/B] defeated [B]Captain USA[/B] in 4:43 with a Standing Splash. [B]E+[/B] [I][COLOR="red"]After the match, Giant Redwood continues to beat Captain USA down. Fortunately, Jim Force runs out and saves his friend before any real damage could be done. The feud between Giant Redwood and Jim Force seems to be far from over.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: D-[/B] [B]Non-Title Match[/B]: [B]Nicky Champion[/B] defeated [B]Peter Valentine[/B] in 6:58 when James Justice ran out and interfered. [B]D[/B] [I][COLOR="red"]We head backstage, The Hillbillys are knocked out in their locker room. They lay motionless untill medical help arrives[/COLOR][/I]. [B]Segment Rating: E-[/B] [B]USPW Tag Team Championship Match: Towers of Power[/B] retained against [B]The Hillbillys[/B] in 5:45 when Mick Muscle defeated Al the Hillbilly with a Powerslam. [B]E+[/B] [B]USPW Womens Championship Match:[/B] [B]Alicia Strong[/B] defeated [B]Cherry Bomb [/B]to win the Womens Title in 4:43 with the Angel Driver. [B]D+[/B] [I][COLOR="red"]A video hyping the upcoming debut of the Tennesse Outlaws(Blackjack Robbins & Whiskey Jack) airs[/COLOR][/I]. [B]Segment Rating: E-[/B] [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] defeated [B]Jumbo Jackson w/Shane Sneer[/B] in 5:09 with a Giant Chokeslam. [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]After the match, T-Rex runs out and attacks Bruce the Giant from behind. It isn't long untill Jumbo Jackson joins in on the attack. Shane Sneer reveals a newly formed alliance between T-Rex and Jumbo Jackson.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: C[/B] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Overall Final Rating: D+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Television Rating:[/B] USPW "American Wrestling" drew a 0.27 rating on Sports America[/CENTER] [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]United States Pro Wrestling...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"American Wrestling" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Last week, Bruce the Giant was attacked by the newly formed alliance between Jumbo Jackson & T-Rex. Bruce vowed to take revenge and challenged the duo to a Tag Team match. Who will the Giant find as a tag team partner? Rumors have it that Peter Valentine has been losing his mind ever since James Justice cost him his match against Nicky Champion. This week, James Justice takes on Giant Redwood while Peter Valentine competes against Jim Force. [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="red"]United States Pro Wrestling presents...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"American Wrestling" [/COLOR][/B] Bruce the Giant & ?? ?? vs Jumbo Jackson & T-Rex w/Shane Sneer USPW Heavyweight Championship Match James Justice defends against Giant Redwood USPW Womens Championship Re-Match Alicia Strong defends against Cherry Bomb Tennesse Outlaws debut against Happy Elwood & Des David Peter Valentine vs Jim Force[/CENTER] [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Live at the Huntsville Fairgrounds infront of 4,188 people[/B] [B]Pre-Show:[/B] [B]Anger[/B] defeated [B]Captain USA [/B]in 4:50 with a Demon Slam. [B]D-[/B] [B]Main Show:[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]Bruce the Giant opens up the show by revealing who his tag team partner will be for tonight's main event. Before Bruce could make any announcements, Jumbo Jackson & T-Rex run out and corner the Giant. Suddenly, Nicky Champion runs out and evens the odds. Jackson and T-Rex retreat to the back as Bruce the Giant and Nicky Champion stand tall inside of the ring.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: C[/B] [B]Tennessee Outlaws[/B] defeated [B]Happy Elwood & Des Davids [/B]in 4:13 when Blackjack Robbins pinned Happy Elwood following a Leaping Side Suplex. [B]E[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]James Justice is warming up backstage when Peter Valentine ambushes him from behind. Valentine runs off before anyone could catch him in the act.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: C+[/B] [B]Peter Valentine[/B] defeated [B]Jim Force[/B] in 5:39 when Giant Redwood ran out and interfered. [B]D[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]The Towers of Power make their way toward ringside and proclaim that they are the most dominant tag team in wrestling. The Hillbillys interrupt and call the Tag Champs cowards, as they had to attack them backstage in order to retain their titles against them last week. Mick Muscle challenges one of the Hillbillys to a singles match tonight, if they win they get a Tag Title re-match.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating: D-[/B] [B]Al the Hillbilly[/B] defeated [B]Mick Muscle [/B]in 2:59 with a Quick Roll-Up. [B]D-[/B] [B]USPW Womens Championship Re-Match: Alicia Strong[/B] retains against [B]Cherry Bomb[/B] in 5:57 with the Angel Driver.[B] D+[/B] [B]USPW Heavyweight Championship Match: James Justice[/B] retains against [B]Giant Redwood[/B] in 4:51 with a Liberation Slam. During the match, Peter Valentine interfered and tried to attack James Justice, fortunately Jim Force ran out and stopped him. [B]C-[/B] [I][COLOR="red"]Afterwards, James Justice and Jim Force challenge Peter Valentine and Giant Redwood to a Tag Team match next week on "American Wrestling".[/COLOR][/I] [B]Segment Rating: D-[/B] [B]Special Attraction Womens Match: Candy Floss[/B] defeated [B]Nadia Snow[/B] in 6:27 with a Candy Cane. [B]E[/B] [B]Jumbo Jackson & T-Rex w/Shane Sneer[/B] defeated [B]Bruce the Giant & Nicky Champion[/B] in 6:35 when Jumbo Jackson pinned Nicky Champion after a Roll-Up with a Handfull of Tights. [B]D+[/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Overall Final Rating: D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Television Rating:[/B] USPW "American Wrestling" drew a 0.26 rating on Sports America[/CENTER] [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Archived