A Change In History:WWF vs WCW

(Some of you might remember me as that dude who couldn't event post an whole entire show.Well now that I've got alot of free time on my hands I figured that I can start this that has been in my head for awhile.) [SIZE="4"]2000:[/SIZE] [LIST] [*]WCW realises that it's going under [*]The WWF is growing insanely popular with the Attitude Era [*]ECW loses it's TV deal with TNN [*]AOL and Time Warner Cable merge together and is looking to sell WCW [/LIST] [SIZE="4"]2001:[/SIZE] [LIST] [*]Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair, and Sting all chip in and buy WCW from AOL Time Warner [*]Chris Benoit leaves the WWF due to the fact that they wanted to give Benoit a cross dresser gimmick [*]WWF Wrestlemania X-7 is an sensational success and draws more than 70,000 fans [*]The main event was consisted of Steve Austin and The Rock [*]Previously at the 2001 Royal Rumble , Shawn Micheals made his return as the 30th entrant [*]WCW starts to incorparte(sp?) a more hybrid and realistic style of wrestling [*]Vader debuts at ECW's Barely Legal and wins the ECW Champion off of Rhyno [/LIST] [SIZE="4"]2002:[/SIZE][LIST] [*]The WWF is becoming really stale with the fans sick and tired of Stone Cold in all of the main events and no fresh new faces [*]The WWF responds to this by debuting a man named Brock Lesnar [*]Brock made his debut in Madison Square Garden on RAW by beating Shawn Micheals in the main event [*]Meanwhile WCW was doing great by pushing new talent [*]Chris beniot won the WCW championship after an intense fued with Scott Steiner and Booker T [*]Goldberg left WCW in 2002 for Japan [*]ECW, although discover new talents such as CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Homicide and Abyss, had to close it's doors in 2002 [*]Vader had the longest ECW Championship reign in it's history,holding it for 11 months [*]Vader lost the strap to RVD [*]Half of the ECW roster went to WCW while some went to WWE and a few decided to float on the indy scene [*]The WWE created a storyline that had paul Heyman come out to say that the WWF was going to be invaded [*]This started a huge WWE vs WWF storyline in which the WWE was lead by Paul Heyman and the WWF by The McMahons [/LIST] Now it's the year 2003.WCW is becoming more popular than ever before.Thanks to me!My name is Andy Cargrass and after I booked the biggest PPV in WCW's history I got a call from Eric Bischoff saying that he doesn't need me anymore? and now 2 weeks later I'm in this hell hole called the WWE?Well it's time for me to work my magic...

[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:vejeHPRAazb9gM:http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/english/header_logo.gif[/IMG] [COLOR="black"][SIZE="5"][B]HEAD BOOKER OF WCW FIRED FULL DETAILS:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] In what could be called one of the most shocking firings in WCW, Andy Cargrass age 33, was fired from WCW after booking there biggest PPV of the year and a successful one too. Andy Cargass was signed in late 2001 to freshen things up.He was good friends with Eric Bischoff 1/3 owner of WCW and immediatly was head booker.It's been said that he was the man responsible for this new era in WCW.Apparently Eric told him after the show that now WCW is the most dominate(sp?) company in Sports Entertainment and didn't need him. Cargrass was not too happy and wounded up punching Bischoff right in the face. Security had to haul him out with Cargrass aparantly screaming,"I will never work for your f*cking company again!" Here were the Starrcade 2002 results that was head at the Georiga Dome:[LIST] [*]In the opening match, Juventud Gurrerua deafeted AJ Styles and Ultimo Dragon for the WCW Crusierweight Championship [*]In the second match Chris Kanyon defeated DDP in a Retirement Match due to the fact that Kimberly Page turned on DDP for Kanyon [*]In the third match, The Dudleyz defeated The Legion Of Doom to retain the WCW Tag Team Champions [*]In the fourth match Lance Stom defeated Jerry Lynn [*]In the fifth match Steve Coniro defeated D'Lo Brown, Bryan Danielson and Ken Doane for the WCW T.V. Title [*]In the Sixth Match Rey Mysterio defeated C.M. Punk to retain the WCW U.S. Championship [*]In the seventh Stevie Richards defeated RVD in an ECW Rulez Match [*]In the Semi -Main Event Bret Hart, Ric Flair, and Sting defeated The Outsiders and Jeff Jarrett [*]In the Main Event Raven defeated Mike Awesome, Booker T, Chris Beniot, and Scott Steiner for the WCW Championship [/LIST]

{The scene starts at 12:35 P.M. EST. A secret meeting is being held between three people and tension start to rise.One is a young man who looks like he's in his thirties, who is talking to A man who is much older than he is and looks like he's in his sixties.Lastly there is a woman sitting down who looks emotionless.The young man starts to speak.} [COLOR="Red"][B]???:[/B] Dad, all I'm saying is that the man is a freakin' genius! He might be what we need to get out of this hell hole![/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"][B]???:[/B] Absolutely not Shane! He's the reason why this company is at it's current state and I'll be damned if I stoop to there level by getting there sloppy seconds![/COLOR] {The young man named Shane starts to get a little frustarted} [COLOR="Red"][B]Shane:[/B],"But he'll have that booker's passion! I can see it in the storylines that he books."[/COLOR] {The woman rises from her seat as though she wants to objet to what Shane said} [COLOR="Blue"][B]???:[/B],"Shane just listen to Dad! He knows what's best for this company an-"[/COLOR] {At this point Shane has had enough of this} [COLOR="Red"][B]Shane:[/B] Oh Steph, spare me the bullsh*t! The only reason why you're agreeing with Dad is because you want to become owner of this damn company!"[/COLOR] {The woman named "Steph" quickly and fiercly retaliates back} [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steph:[/B] Shut up! I'm trying to protect this company's image! You're jusk being f*cking reckless and taking to many unnessary risks! Grow up Shane![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Shane:[/B] Grow up? You want me to grow up? God, it seems like I'm the only one that is worried about the well being of this company![/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steph:[/B] Ugh, why are you stuck in this fairy-tale world?There isn't any magical booker that you could hire that can turn around this sinking ship![/COLOR] {At this point the elder named "Vince McMahon" raises his hands up in the air as to say "Enough!"} [COLOR="Purple"][B]Vince:[/B] Shane's right[/COLOR] {Both Shane and Stephanine both react with a suprized look on there faces} [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steph:[/B] What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Vince:[/B] No matter how much I'm against this personally, at this point we have to take any chance. Shane, contact this man and tell him to meet with me tommorow.[/COLOR] {Shane is delighted with the outcome. Meanwhile Steph still has the same look on her face} [COLOR="Red"][B]Shane:[/B] Will do, dad![/COLOR] {Shane hurries up and leaves the conference room with a mission.Steph and Vince are still in the Conference Room. There is a long silence. Finally, Steph breaks the silence.} [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steph:[/B] Are you serious?[/COLOR] {A smirk appears on Vince's face} [COLOR="Purple"][B]Vince:[/B] Don't worry Steph, he won't last here very long.[/COLOR] [[SIZE="4"][B][I]And So The Saga Begins... [/I][/B][/SIZE]]

[IMG]http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/WWE_wallpaper/wcw_revenge.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]ROSTER: [/SIZE] [B][U]Main Eventers:[/U][/B] Chris Benoit Sting Raven - WCW Heavyweight Championship Ric Flair ---------------- Scott Steiner Booker T Mike Awesome [B][U]Upper Midcarders[/U][/B] Stevie Richards Rey Mysterio Jr.- WCW U.S. Championship Hawk Animal Jerry Lynn Bubba Ray Dudley- WCW Tag Team Champion D'Von Dudley- WCW Tag Team Champion RVD --------------------------------- Sean O' Haire --------------------------------- Lance Storm Jeff Jarrett CM Punk Chris Kanyon Steve Corino - WCW T.V. Champion The Truth [B][U]Midcarders:[/U][/B] Jay Briscoe Mark Briscoe AJ Styles Ultimo Dragon Billy Kidman D'Lo Brown The Cat Nova Jim Duggan Crowbar --------------------------- Chris Harris James Storm -------------------------- Christopher Daniels Primetime Disqo Inferno Chavo Guerrero Jr. David Flair James Knoble Juventud Nunzio Chuck Palumbo Vampiro Konnan Tajiri Masahiro Chono Shane Helms [B][U]Lower Midcarders[/U][/B] Paul London Brian Kendrick ----------------- Chris Sabin Chris Hero Alex Shelly --------------- Jimmy Yang Shannon Moore Mark Jindrak

{BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! I woke up to see what all the racket was. It was my alarm clock. I pressed the snooze buttion and I checked to see what time it was. 9:36 A.M? I didn't want to wake up Sandra so I crept out of bed. I grabbed my towel and my washcloth and headed for the shower. As I was in the shower, all I could picture was Eric, my so called "best friend", firing me. I could remeber that day like it was yesterday. As I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist, I couldn't help but think that I heard my phone ringing.} [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Sandra:[/B] Honey! Your phone is ringing![/COLOR] {I didn't know who it could be. Sandra gave me my cell phone. This is a Connecticut call. Who did I know from Connecticut? I answered the phone.} [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Me:[/B] Hello?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"][B]???:[/B] Hello Mr. Andrew K. Cargrass. I'm Rebecca Dallas calling from Titian Towers on behalf of Mr. McMahon. He would like to schedule a meeting with you at 3:00 P.M. today about a possible contract negotiations. We have a flight ticket booked for you already.[/COLOR] {I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. And all I had to do was say yes.} [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Me:[/B] S- Sure.I'll be there.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"][B]Becky:[/B] We'll see you there.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Me:[/B] O.K.. Bye.[/COLOR] {I hung up the phone and put on a great big smile. Not only would I be able to do what I do best, but I'll be able to finally get revenge on Eric Bicshoff. Sandra was confused.} [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Sandra:[/B] Well, what happened?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Me:[/B] The WWE just offered me a job![/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Sandra:[/B] What, that's insane![/COLOR] {We embraced in a big hug. I didn't realized that there was a plane waiting for me.} [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Me:[/B] Oh sh*t I'm gonna be late! I have a plane to Connecticut to catch![/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Sandra:[/B] Hurry up and get your suit on. I'll drive you to the airport![/COLOR] {As I was rushing to get out of my apartment in Chicago, I realized that this was the start of a new era. Somehow I knew that this will be the job that I would be happy in... }

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/WWEheadquarters9July2007.jpg/300px-WWEheadquarters9July2007.jpg[/IMG] {Here I was. Inside Titan Towers, WWE's headquarters, sitting in my chair while I wait for Mr. McMahon. The secretary told me that he will be up in a second. I was anixous. I didn't know why would he want to hire me. I'm the reason why the WWE is so crappy or that's what I heard. I didn't really watch my compition but I've heard about there top stars. I started to play with my thumbs until I heard the door open.} [COLOR="indigo"][B]???:[/B] "So you're the infamous Mister Andrew K. Crabgrass I've been hearing about!"[/COLOR] {And there he was. Mr.McMahon, the desparate but cunning juggernaunt of Sports Entertainment. I shook his hand. He walked over to his desk and sat down.} [COLOR="indigo"][B]VKM:[/B] Do you know why you're here?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Me:[/B] Well I -[/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]VKM:[/B] I tell you why you're here! Let's face it. Don't you think that it's a little suspicious that you're here. I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, once the leader and ruler of Sports Entertainment now being outbeaten by Eric Bischoff thanks to you! I should hate you! I should hate every single bone in you're body and never let you step foot in anything that is the WWE! But if that's the case than why are you here?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Me:[/B] I gu-[/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]VKM:[/B] Well it's because I'm a buisness man. I like you. You have those sharp killer instinst in your booking. And yet you have something that I didn't have when I was a promoter.I dont know what it is but it's good! Now look at this contract.[/COLOR] {I grabbed the contract and looked it over. A three year one- hundred thousand dollar contract! With heath benifits!} [COLOR="darkred"][B]Me: [/B]This is - amazing![/COLOR] [B]VKM:[/B] And all you have to do is sign here! {I looked it over and everthing seemed fine.Afterwards I signed the contract and we shook hands.} [COLOR="indigo"][B]VKM:[/B] Welcome to the team![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Me:[/B] When do I start?![/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"][B]VKM:[/B] Tommorow.Oh, and by the way, come by tonight for Armageddon to get a feeling of the locker room environment and introduce yourself[/COLOR] {I nodded my head. Did I realized what I was getting myself into?} OCC- I should have the last scene and the RAW preview by either today or tommorow and RAW probally by Tuesday.And last but not least PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Monday Night RAW card Well here it is: [QUOTE][IMG]http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/dbimages/9791a.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]WWE Monday Night RAW PREVIEW:[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"] Fresh off the heels of Armageddon, WWE comes to you live at the GIANT Center in Hershey, PA to host a special New Year's edition of WWE Monday Night RAW. In the opening match we'll see a Royal Rumble qualifing match as "The Innovator Of Violence" Tommy Dreamer takes on newcomer and third -generation superstar Randy orton. Can Orton's youth give him the edge to go on to the Royal Rumble or will Tommy's experience give him the victory? Also Chris Jerico will host a special edition of The Highlight Reel when he interviews "Latino Heat" Eddie Gurreruo And Lastly, in the main event , We'll see who the #1 contender to the WWE Championship when "The People's Champion" The Rock, takes on Shawn Micheals, The Undertaker, Triple H, and Stone Cold Steve Autin.who will become the new #1 contender? Plus Mr. McMahon makes a special announcement Tune in tonight to WWE Monday Night RAW only on the USA Network live on 9:00 P.M. EST.[/COLOR] [B]Monday Night RAW's:Prediction Key[/B] Tommy Dreamer vs Randy Orton [B]#1 Contender to WWE Championship:[/B] The Rock vs The Undertaker vs HHH vs HBK vs Stone Cold Steve Austin *Bonus*What is Mr. McMahon's announcement? OCC- Sorry about the laziness it's just that i'm tired and I'm about to go to bed. Will finish RAW by tommorow![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.352media.com/rantingandraving/CMFiles/Images/wwe.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]ROSTER:[/SIZE] [B][U]Main Event:[/U][/B] "The Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Micheals "The People's Champion" The Rock The Undertaker ----------------------------------------- The Big Show ----------------------------------------- "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar "The Game" Triple H Kurt Angle - WWE Champion [B][U]Upper Midcarders:[/U][/B] "Latino Heat" Eddie Guerreruo Edge Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy Trish Stratus ----------------------------------------- "The Samoa Submission Machine" Samoa Joe ------------------------------------------ Vader Kane Ken Shamrock Lita Chris Jericho [B][U]Midcarders:[/U][/B] Al Snow Goldust John Bradshaw Jushin "Thunder" Lyger L.A. Park Matt Cappotelli Nathan Jones X-Pac Psychosis Rhyno Rikishi Sable Sean Morely Spike Dudley TAKA Michinoku Terry Funk Andrew Martin The Sandman Randy Orton ----------------------------- Road Dogg ---------------------------- Billy Gunn A -Train Charlie Haas Christian Devon Storm John Cena Justin Credible Molly Holly Rico Shelton Benjamin Hardcore Holly Jody Fleish - WWE Lightheavyweight Title Perry Saturn Dean Malenko [B][U]Lower Midcarders:[/U][/B] Super Crazy Tommy Dreamer Funaki Maven Scotty 2 Hotty Grandmaster Sexay ------------------------- Victoria - WWE Hardcore Champion Kid Kash Rodney Mack Jazz ???? [B][U]Openers:[/U][/B] Jacqueline Gail Kim --------------------------- Mr. Agulia [B][U]Mangers:[/U][/B] Stacy Keibler: Andrew Martin and Sean Morley ---------------------------------------------- Jimmy Hart: Vader Theodore Long: Rondey Mack Dawn Marie: Justin Credible William Regal: Jody Fleisch [B][U]Authority Figures/Semi Wrestlers:[/U][/B] Dusty Rhodes Jerry "The King" Lawler - Color Commontary Cactus Jack Tazz ------------------------ Shane McMahon Stephanine McMahon ------------------------- Roddy Piper Vince McMahon [B][U]Announcers:[/U][/B] WWE Monday Night RAW: Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler WWE Thursday Night SmackDown!: Jim Cornette and Tazz WWE Sunday Night Heat:The Coach and Micheal Haynes [B][U]Champions:[/U][/B] [IMG]http://www.anniescostumes.com/JP90900UC.jpg[/IMG] WWE Heavyweight Championship: Kurt Angle [IMG]http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/belt_wwe_ic.gif[/IMG] WWE Intercontinental Championship: Edge [IMG]http://webzoom.freewebs.com/owen23599/European%20Title.bmp[/IMG] WWE European Champion: Vacant [IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/wwfhard2.jpg[/IMG] WWE Hardcore Champion: Victoria [IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/wombelt.jpg[/IMG] WWE Women's Champion: Trish Stratus [IMG]http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00008/35/67/8567653_l.jpg[/IMG] WWE Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz [IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/WWFLH.jpg[/IMG] WWE Lightheavyweight Champion: Jody Fleisch

[SIZE="4"][B]WWE Monday Night RAW LIVE in the GIANT Center in Hershey, PA Attendence: 10,000(SOLD OUT[/B][/SIZE]) [QUOTE]{ A video airs showing the events of WWE Armageddon mostly the main event which was Kurt Angle verus The Undertaker for the WWE Championship. It skips to the controversial ending.} [B]J.R.:[/B] The Undertaker just accidentally knocked out the ref and now unfortunatly anything goes! [B]King:[/B] If I were Angle I would take advantage of this! [B]J.R.:[/B] It seems like he's taking your advice King! No Angle don't do it! [B]King:[/B] Angle is about to swing for the stars! [B]J.R.:[/B] He's gon- WAIT! The Undertaker has him by the throat. Angle's in the air! CHOKESLAM!!! BY GAWD King what a Chokeslam by The Undertaker. He goes for the pin but the ref is still knocked out! He's trying to wake up the- OH MY GOD! Brock Lesnar just hit The Undertaker with a steel chair to the skull! [B]King:[/B] And Taker is bleeding all over, this is interesting! [B]J.R.:[/B] How could you cheer for this monster King? Lesnar hoists Taker on his shoulders dont tell me! [B]King:[/B] You know what time it is! [B]J.R.:[/B] F- 5! BY GAWD! Lesnar puts Angle on top of Taker and rolls out the ring with the chair. [B]King:[/B] Perfect timing too! The ref just woke up [B]*ONE*[/B] J.R.: Come on Taker kick out! [B]*TWO*[/B] J.R.: Not this way! [B]*THREE*[/B] {The last scene of the video shows Angle celebrating with his title and Lesnar on top of the ramp signaling that he wants the title.} {The fans are screaming on the top of there lungs. The camera pants around to see signs such as Angle Sucks, The Undertaker Rulez, and I Paid To See Rodney Mack. The camera switches focus to J.R. and Jerry "The King" Lawler.} [B]J.R.:[/B] Welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw! I'm Jim Ross with my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler! And let's start the show! The camera switches to Lillian Garcia who is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in her hand [B]Lillian:[/B]The follownig match is a Royal Rumble qualifiying match and it's scheduled for one fall! {Tommy Dreamer comes out to a mild pop. He smiles and nods his head in approval. As he walks down he hi five's some of the fans.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring from Yonkers NY weighing toninght at Two- Hundred Fifty two pounds "The Innovator Of Violence" Tommy Dreamer! {Tommy slides into the ring and waits for his opponent.} {Randy Orton comes out to a small pop. Orton looks focused and heads to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri weighting at two- hundred forty five pounds, Randy Orton! [QUOTE][B][U] Randy Orton vs Tommy Dreamer:[/U][/B] This match was a decent brawl. It started of slow paced but it didn't last that way for very long. The ending came when Orton missed a clothsline, which allowed Dreamer to hit the Dreamer Driver at the seven mark for the win. [B]Your Winner: Tommy Dreamer in 7:19[/B][/QUOTE] {After the match, Randy went over to Tommy and stuck his hand out for a handshake. Dreamer accepts. But wait! Randy hits Dreamer with a clothsline. He stalks Dreamer and excutes him with a Flying Diamond Cutter. He goes to Lilian and asks for a mic.} [B]Randy:[/B] I've been on the WWE roster for 4 months and all I here is that I'm Bob Orton's son! I'm just being reconized as that "little soft good boy." Well look where being a good guy has brought me. Nowhere. And it's all because of these "legends" or as I like to l call them "has - beens" faults! They keep on holding me back. Well no more. From now on I'm "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton! {Randy Orton drop the mic and leaves the ring now to a chrous of boos} [B]J.R.:[/B] How disrespectful! It's disgusting! [B]King:[/B] If I wasn't retired, I would teach that punk a lesson. {The scene switches to The backstage arena where The Coach is.} [B]Coach:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen I am here with The Rock! {The fans give an enoromus pop for "The Great One". The Rock is in his full wrestling attire ready for his match later on tonight} [B]Coach:[/B] Rock, do you think that you could win tonight {The Rock looks at Coach bewilderedly} [B]The Rock:[/B] First off, "Finally, The Rock has come back to Hershey, Pennsylvania!" Second of all, The Rock wants to know why, in the BLUEST of blue hells did you think to ask such a stupid question. [B]Coach:[/B] Well I- [B]The Rock:[/B] IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! Of course The Rock thinks that he could win. If he didn't don't you think that The Rock wouldn't be in the match? [B]Coach:[/B] That is a- [B]The Rock:[/B] AGAIN IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! I'm starting to think that you are stupid. Do you think that your stupid? [B]Coach:[/B] I hav- [B]The Rock:[/B] Knock, Knock. [B]Coach:[/B] Huh? [B]The Rock:[/B] Don't make The Rock whoop your candy ass! Answer the knock knock joke! [B]Coach:[/B] Who's There? [B]The Rock:[/B] IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR WHO'S THERE! Cuz' the only thing that matters tonight is when The Rock is named #1 contender for the WWE Champion then only then will the millions *and millions* of the people and Kurt Angle finally smell what The Rock is cookin'! {The Rock raises his eyebrow as we leave to a commercial break.} When we come back Lillian is in the ring with a microphone in hand [B]Lillian:[/B] The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's a handcapped Match for a qualifiying spot for the Royal Rumble {Vader comes out to huge boos from the crowd along slide with "The Mouth Of The South" Jimmy Hart. Vader stops halfway down the ramp and sees a sign that says "Vader Sucks" He grabs it and rips apart, getting even more heat.} [B]Lillian Garcia:[/B] Making his way to the ring, accopaniened by Jimmy Hart, from Lynnwood, Califonia, weighing tonight at four-hundred fifty two pounds, Vader! Vader enters the ring and pounds his chest. {Kaientai comes out to an average pop. They run down to the ramp not wanting to miss any action.} [QUOTE][B][U]Vader vs Kaientai:[/U][/B] This match was a squash. Kaientai runs down and slides into the ring, only to get clothsline by Vader. Vader picks up Funaki and throws him out the ring and Funaki hits his head on the Annoucer's table. TAKA recieves a kick to the gut. VADER BOMB! It's over![/QUOTE] [B]Your Winner: Vader in 0:39[/B] [B]J.R.:[/B] BY GAWD King! Did you see the way Vader dominated Kaientai? [B]King:[/B] I wouldn't be suprized to see Vader win the Rumble this year. [B]J.R.:[/B] That is true! Vader's a former ECW World Champion holding the title for more than 10 months! [B]King:[/B] Ugh don't remind me of Extremly Crappy Wrestling! {Backstage Victoria is walking down the hallway with the Hardcore title around her waist when all of a sudden Randy Orton walks by. He goes up and confronts her.} [B]Randy:[/B] Hey sweetcheeks, how about you hand that title over to me and I'll repay you later on tonight? {Victoria smiles and kicks Randy right in the nuts! Randy immediatly drops to the floor and rolls on the floor! Devon Storm just happens to walk by when he sees this! He takes advantage of the situationby sneaking up behind Victoria and roll up Victoria for the pin!"The Crow" Devon Storm is your NEW Hardcore Champion. The scene then swicthes to Kurt Angle who is backstage in his locker room in a happy mood with the WWE Championship on his shoulder. He is watching RAW when someone knocks on his door.} [B]Kurt:[/B] Come in. {The door opens and it's Brock Lesnar.} [B]Kurt:[/B] Hey Lesnar. [B]Brock:[/B] I want a shot for your title. [B]Kurt:[/B] Excuse me? [B]Brock:[/B] I saved your ass last night and now I want a shot. [B]Kurt:[/B] Brock, I appreicate the nice gestur that you did, but it wasn't needed. I could've beaten The Undertaker by myself. [B]Brock:[/B] Oh yeah, spare me the bullsh*t! {Paul Heyman enters the arguement.} [B]Paul:[/B] Hey, hey, hey! We can't have the two co - leaders of my alliance to be arguing! So you know what it will be at the Royal Rumble, Kurt Angle versus Brock Lesnar versus whoever wins the Number One Contender's Match. Now make up! {Brock and Angle shakes hands. Brock pulls Angle close and whispers to him.} [B]Brock:[/B] Cross me over and I'll kill you. {Commercial Break.} {After the commercial breaks the scene switches to Lillian Garcia who annouces the next match.} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following match is scheduled for one fall! {"The Phoneix" Jody Fleisch comes out to mild heat from the fans along side with William Regal. He shrugs off the fans and heads to the ring} [B]Lillian Garcia:[/B] Making his way to the ring, accopaniened by William Regal, from Manchester, England, weighing tonight at one-hundred fifty four pounds, Jody Fleisch! {Jody Fleisch waits for his opponent} {Super Crazy comes out to a nice pop from the crowd. He runs to the ring.} [QUOTE] [B][U]Super Crazy vs Jody Fleisch:[/U][/B] Good showcasing of the lightheavyweights. a lot of high spots in this one. The ending came when Jody tried to hit the Phoniex DDT but Crazy reversed it into a school boy for the 3 count. [B]Your Winner: Super Crazy in 7:12[/B][/QUOTE] [B]J.R.:[/B] Wow, what a match and a night so far! [B]King:[/B] You said it J.R.! {The scence switches to the backstage where Chris Jericho is walking down to the ring} [B]J.R.:[/B] Up next, The Highlight Reel! {Commerical Break} {Chris Jericho comes out to HUGE heel heat. He doesn't do his signature pose however, he just walks down the ramp flipping people off. He enters the ring arrogantly and snatches the microphone from Lillian Garcia.} [B]Y2J:[/B] WELLCOME TO RAW ISS JERICHO! And my fellow Jericholics if ya' didn't know this is The Highlight Reel where only the top dogs can be interviewed! My guest tonight is one of the most decorated man in Sports Entertainment. Ladies and gentlemen I give you "Mexican Heat" Eddie Gurrerua! {Eddie Guereruo comes out to a huge pop. he parks his Low- Rider and enters the ring. He sits down on the chair.} [B]Y2J:[/B] Welcome "Mexican Heat" Eddie Gurrerua t- [B]Eddie:[/B] What the hell, esse? My name is "Latino Heat" Eddie Gurreruo! [B]Y2J:[/B] How dare you interrupt "The King of Bling Bling" ? [B]Eddie:[/B] Whatever, esse. [B]Y2J:[/B] Listen up junior, I don't know who the hellla you think you are, but I'M the big dog around these parts! I call the shots. I guess your not use to civilization with your lieing, cheating, and stealing ways. [B]Eddie:[/B] Hold it right there holmes! Don't you EVER disrespect me like that esse! You understand. [B]Y2J:[/B] Oh, you mean like this? {Y2J gives Eddie a small push.} [B]Eddie:[/B] I'm warning you, holmes! [B]Y2J:[/B] Whatcha' gonna do about it? {Eddie has had enough and punches Jericho right in the face. Jericho staggers and quickly retailiates. This turns into a wild brawl which winds up onto the outside. They brawl into the crowd with security flocking into the scene cutting to a commerical break. When we come back from commerical Lillian is in the ring ready to announce the next match.} [B]Lillian:[/B] The follownig match is a Royal Rumble qualifiying match and it's scheduled for one fall! {Sean Morely comes out to a large pop with Stacy Keblier by his side waving to the fans, Sean Morely is foucused and ready for his match} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Tornto, Canada weighting tonigh at Two- Hundred Twenty two pounds, "The People's Athelete" Sean Morely! [B]J.R.:[/B] Sean Morely is one of Canada's finest wrestler. He is a legit athelete! [B]Lillian:[/B] and his opponent! {The fans boo heavily as "The Big Red Machine" Kane comes out. He walks down to the ring He climbs over the ropes into the ring. He moves he head back to move his hair from his mask. *NOTE Kane still looks like 1998 Kane because he wasn't unmasked yet* Kane raises his hands in the air and the pyro erupts from the ring post. He looks at Morley and uppercuts him starting the match!} [QUOTE] [B][U] Sean Morely/w. Stacy Keibler vs Kane:[/U][/B] This match was a mix off styles. Kane and Morely didn't have good chemistry which is why the match was a little awkward. The only thing that saved this match was the crowd who was completely into the match. The match ended around the 11 minute mark after Morely hit the Canadian Massacre on Kane(Shinig Wizard) to win the match [B]Your Winner: Sean Morely in 11:24.[/B][/QUOTE] {The scene then cuts to Edge and Trish Stratus, who gets a huge pop, talking to each other.} [B]Edge:[/B] Yeah so Trish I was wondering, do you want to go out sometime? [B]Trish:[/B] Yeah, that sounds cool. [B]Edge:[/B] O.K.! So around 8:00 P.M. tommorow? [B]Trish:[/B] O.K.! [B]Edge:[/B] Cool, so I'll see you tommorow {Trish nods her head in approval. As she walks away. Edge smiles and does the infamous fist pump. He even starts to dance until he realizes that everyone is looking at him.} {The scene switches to the ring. The fans are confused until they here..} {Mr. McMahon comes out to huge heel heat. He shrugs is off and does his power walk. Apparently he's in a good mood. He enters the ring and gets a mic from one of the camera men.} [B]Mr McMahon:[/B] SHUT THE HELL UP! Damnit I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon! Now I have an important announcement to make. Consedering the Royal Rumble. I've made two huge signings. One is a madman who lead trails of blood from the U.S.A to Mexico to Japan. The other was a former World Champion! They will debut at the Royal Rumble. So will a man whos coming out of retirement as well! {Vince McMahon leaves as the crowd wonders who these three mystery superstars could be.} [B]J.R.:[/B] Well King do you know who they could be? [B]King:[/B] I'm stumped just like everyone else here! {The scene switches to HBK who is in his locker room warming up. The graph says Up Next} [B]J.R.:[/B] When we come back, The Main Event is next! {Commerical Break} {The scene switches back to Lillian Garcia who gets ready to announce the main event} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following contest is scheduled for one fall! {The fans give Triple H a ton of heel heat. He stands there with water dripping from his face. He walks down the ramp arrogantly shouting "I'm The King Of Kings!"} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Greenwich, Conneticut weighting tonight at Two- Hundred Fifty eight pounds, "The Game" Triple H! {The fans boo heavily as he stands on top of the ring apron and soaks up the moment. He spits out his water and does his usual pose. He enters the ring waits for a moment before climbing the turnbuckle and does his King of Kings pose before climbing down the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent} [B]Lillian:[/B] And his opponent! {The fans roar in approval of The Undertaker. Taker looks around and raises his arm up high gaining more support. He rides his motorcycle around the ring for a couple of time before getting off it.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Deathvalley, weighting tonight at Three- Hundred Six pounds, "The American Bad Ass" The Undertaker! The Undertaker gets into the ring and poses a little bit before waiting for his opponent [B]Lillian:[/B] And his opponent! The Heartbreak Kid comes out to a gigantic pop. He gets the crowd riled up by taunting. He drops to his knees and does his "Praying to the Lord" taunt which cues his pyro! [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from San Antonio, Texas weighting tonight at Two - Hundred Twenty Two pounds, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Micheals! {Micheals hi fives some fans and enters the ring. He thumbs up the fans and does his musle pose for the fans. He waits for the next competitor!} [B]Lillian:[/B] And his opponent! {The Rock gets an electrifiying response. He comes out and smells "The People's Air" before walking to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida, weighting tonight at Two hundred Sixty pounds, "The Most Eletrifiying Man in Sports Entertainment" The Rock! {The Rock walks up the steps and enters the ring. He climbs up the post and does his people taunt. He climbs down and waits for the last person.} [B]Lillian:[/B] And his opponent! The fans give Austin a standing ovation as he comes out flipping off everyone. He walks down pissed off and looks around. [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Victoria, Texas, weighting tonight at Two hundred Sixty pounds, "The Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin! Austin enters the ring and stands on top of the rope and gives his bird salute. He gets down so the match can begin. [QUOTE] [B][U]Main Event:[/U][/B] [B]# 1 Contenders Match[/B] [B][U]Steve Austin vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs The Rock vs Shawn Micheals[/U][/B] This was a pretty good main event with five of the biggest stars on the planet facing each other. Alot of brawling here. This match spilled onto the outside. This match ended around the 17 minute mark, when Triple H was about to pin The Undertaker but Micheals superkicked Hunter. Austin saw this and hit the Stunner for the win. [B]Your Winner: Stone Cold in 17:43[/B][/QUOTE] {The show ends with Austin celebrating by having a beer bath to the fans approval.} [B]J.R.:[/B] Join us on Thursday on SmackDown! I'm j.R. and thats all the time we have folks! (OCC- Sorry about the delay was kinda busy. Anyways please leave feedback to the show, it would be greatly appreciated!)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B] WWE.COM:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Royal Rumble Card[/SIZE] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Royal_Rumble_2003.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B][U]30 Man Royal Rumble:[/U][/B][/SIZE] The Rock vs Shawn Micheals vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs Sean Morely vs Vader vs Tommy Dreamer vs Y2J vs Eddie Gurreruo vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [SIZE="4"][B][U]WWE Championship Match:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B]Triple Threat Match:[/B] Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle(c) vs Brock Lesnar [I]Card Subject to Change[/I]

[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:vejeHPRAazb9gM:http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/english/header_logo.gif[/IMG] The ratings are in and WCW has won the ratings war again. On the plus side, it seems that the WWE has vastly improved. Alot of peole enjoyed the show saying that it was one of the best RAW's in recent months. Speaking of WWE it seems that the WWE will have a massive releasing point some time over the next few weeks. It looks like it's already as the following have been released: - Rodney Mack - Bill Demott - Mark Henry - Debra - Sylvan Grenier - Rene Dupree - Tony Chimel - Micheal Cole Hulk Hogan says that he will play a major role in this year's WrestleMania 19. Don't be suprized if he is one of the mysterious entrants to the Royal Rumble which will be held in the Fleet Center in Boston, Massachussests(SP?) Also another interesting note is the return of Saturday Night’s Main Event. However, it will not air till sometime next month. Apparently this move was made by Dusty Rhodes and Andy Cargrass. The real story behind it is surprise, they are choosing to pull the movie Titanic in replace for SNME which usually gets great ratings. They will probally make the announcement sometime this week. It is also interesting that WCW announced that they will be doing there Souled Out PPV in Mexico City, Mexico. This is thought to be an inventive measure by Eric Bischoff to revolutionize WCW and bring it into an international phenomenon. The NWA is starting to scare the other promotions. First when they scored a TV deal with TNN. Then it announced that it will cut all ties to WCW. And today they won the rights to all NWA products, including NWA:Wildside. There ratings have been superb and the network is extremly happy with them. Bill Goldberg was recently interviewed today. He talks about how excellent NJPW is. When asked if he would move back to the States he said that he isn't going to move back to the States and is happy in Japan.

[SIZE="4"][B]WWE Thursday Night SmackDown Card[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Blue"]This edition of SmackDown should be one for the ages live at the Pepsi Arena in Albany, New York. First off will be a Royal Rumble Qulifiying Match as A-Train takes on L.A. Park. Can "The Chairman of The WWE" beat A-Train with his speed or will A-Train's strength be too great for the luchador? Also two Japanesse legends face off as Jushin "Thunder" Lyger takes on the debuting Great Mutoh. These two have faced before but who will come out the winner? In the second comfirmed Royal Rumble Qualifiying Match it will be one half of the Candian Sensation Andrew Martin taking on Perry Saturn. Two tough brawlers here but only one will come out the winner. Will Pery Saturn get the win or will Martin Big Boot his way to victory? Paul Heyman says that he can top Mr. McMahon's announcement with one of his own. What could this announcement be? In the main event, we will see The Rock take on Kurt Angle in a non title match. Plus - Apperances by Samoa Joe, Triple H, HBK, Ken Shamrock, and more live on SmackDown! on UPN at 8:00 P.M. EST! [/COLOR] [B][U]Prediction Key:[/U][/B] A -Train vs L.A Park Jushin Lyger vs The Great Mutoh Andrew Martin vs Perry Saturn [B][U]Main Event:[/U][/B] The Rock vs Kurt Angle *BONUS* What is Paul Heyman's announcement? [/QUOTE]

[B][U]January: Wensnday , Week [/U][/B]1 [B][U](The Suspects: Vince McMahon, Jim Ross, Dusty Rhodes, Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahon and Myself)[/U][/B] {It was nerve recking. The fact that this was my first WWE meeting. It was Wensnday and we got back our ratings. A 5.40 rating. WCW beated us bad. They scored a 7.20 rating. I looked around and I saw the overall reaction. No matter how good our show was we couldn't beat WCW. I was suprized to see Paul Levaque here as I didn't remeber his reputation. I decided to go first.} [B]Myself:[/B] As you know, we didn't beat WCW in the ratings or for that matter even come close. Now why do you think that is? {I saw there faces, they weren't happy at all.} [B]Myself:[/B] Because we haven't been fresh in so long they expect crap from us! But we'll talk about that later. What the status of OVW? {[B]Dusty Rhodes[/B] was the head booker and in charge of OVW. He controls who gets called up from devolpment. He stood up} Dusty: I would like to say dat dees workas have been improvin' and should be called up by de end of da month. Here is the list. {Dusty read out the list. There were 6 workers who were called. I didn't have plans for them now but they were 6 talented workers that soon will be the face of the company. I hope. I nodded my head in approval. I knew what the next subject that I had to talk about.} [B]Myself:[/B] Good, now the next subject I would like to talk to you about is drug abuse. This would ruin our image if some of our top superstars were positive for drugs. In order to sustain our image I will propose a strict random drug test every month. {Most of the people nodded in agreement except for Paul who gave me the worst glare I've ever seen. I was a little intimidated but I shook it off and didn't let that bother me. I continued with the meeting.} [B]Myself:[/B] And that concludes our meeting. I know it was shorter than usual but we've gotten to the point. Anyways untill next Wensnday, you're dismissed. {We all left except for myself and Vince who stayed in there. He handed me a sheet of paper.} [B]Vince:[/B] These are your owner goals that you will need to fufill by a certain time and importance which has been assigned. {He shook my hand and left. I looked at these goals.} GOALS:[LIST] [*]The promotion must not fall in size: Days to acheive: 23 Months 2 Days [*]Triple H must be World Champion: Days to achieve: 14 Months 6 Days [*]I must signed Nelson Knight and Dalip Singh to written contracts: Days to acheive 4 Months 5 Days [*]The company must not lose more than 100, 000 by the end of the year [/LIST] {I looked at this and sighed. This really interferred with my plans. But I guess I could manage.} [B][U]TAG TEAMS / STABLES:[/U][/B] The Hardy Boyz ( Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy) The Candian Sensations (Andrew Martin and Sean Morely) Extreme Connection (Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman) Kaientai ( Sho Funaki and TAKA Michinoku) A.P.A. ( John Bradshaw and Ron Simmons) Too Cool ( Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty) ----------------------------------------------------------------- The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) The World's Greatest Tag Team ( Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) The Radicalz ( Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko) The Hollyz ( Crash Holly and Hardcore Holly) The New Imact Players ( Justin Credible and Devon Storm) Stables: Too Cool ( Grandmaster Sexay, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Rikshi) The Canadian Sensations ( Andrew Martin, Sean Morely, and Stacy Keibler) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The Alliance: (Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Vader , Ken Shamrock, The Worlds Greates Tag Team, Christian, Justin Credible, Jimmy Hart, Dawn Marie, A - Train, & Devon Strom)

[SIZE="5"]WWE Thursday Night SmackDown Live at the Pepsi Arena at Albany, NY. Attendence: 14,365[/SIZE] [QUOTE][CENTER[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]] {The fans roar in approval of Smackdown! You can see signs such as DX, Just Shut Up Heyman, and Where's Rodney Mack?. The camera then switches focus to Jim Cornette and Tazz who are at the announcer's booth as always.} [B]Corney:[/B] Hello wrestling fans around the world! I'm Jim Corenette and I'm here with my broadcast partner, Tazz! And Tazz, what a show we've got tonight! [B]Tazz:[/B] No doubt about it! We're gonna see a blockbuster main event! {It then shows the graphic for tonight's main event which is The Rock verus Kurt Angle} [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Hopefully, Angle won't try to screw over The Rock and this could be a good old fashion match. [B]Tazz:[/B] Could you be anymore bias? Angle has this one in the bag. Now lets just start the show! {A- Train comes out to a chorus of boos. He raises his hands in the air and beats on his chest. He looks around before smiling an evil grin. He heads to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Boston Massachussets, weighting tonight at 322 pounds, A-Train! {A- Train simply stands over the ropes and waits for his opponent.} {L.A. Park comes out to a nice pop. He starts to dance doing the robot to the fans approval. He hi fives some of the fans and waves his chair in the air.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from the Burmuta Triangle in the Jungles of Mexico, weighting tonight at 236 pounds, "The Chairman of The WWE" L.A. Park! {L.A. Park starts to do a jive dance with his chair until the referee tries to take it away. L.A. Park argues with the ref but is blindsighted by A. Train. [QUOTE][B][U]L.A. Park vs A- Train:[/U][/B] This was a below average match. Nothing special at all about this match which saw both men get a decent amount of offence. This match ended sometime around the nine minute mark when L.A. Park got out his chair and cracked A-Train over the head with it. He didn't realize that the referee saw it and immediatly DQed him.[/QUOTE] Your Winner, A- Train via DQ at 9:21 {Upset about this, L.A. Park decided to hit the referee with the chair as well which got him a pop from the crowd. The scene then switches to The Coach who is backstage with Christian.} [B]The Coach:[/B] Hello! I'm The Coach and I am here with Christian. Now Christian, ever since you went solo, you haven't been in any title matches or on Pay Per Views what gives? [B]Christian:[/B] You want to know what "gives" Coach. Huh! It's that Paul is trying to screw over greatness. I'm the GREATEST! better than any of you disgusting Americans. {Those comments got Christian some serious heel heat.} [B]Christian:[/B] As a matter of fact, as of right now the next wrestler that I see, I will form a team with them to get back my Tag Titles! {Christian turns around to see Goldust! The Golden One looks at Christian up and down before licking his lips. He rubs his body in a perverted fashion much to the disgust of Christian.} [B]Goldust:[/B] Sss I look foward with working with you. Partner. sssss {Christian storms off obviously upset as we go into a commerical break.} {A Video shows, hyping The Candian Sensations. It shows them training hard at Stu Hart's Dungon. It fast forwards to them backstage. Morely has the mic first.} [B]Morely:[/B] We're not surfers, porn stars, or monsters. We don't have gimmicks. This is REAL! We don't need fancy gimmicks. We are two of canada's finest atheles! {At this point Morely hands the mic over to Martin.} [B]Martin:[/B] We're not just Canada's atheles, but we are the United States', such a prestiguse country, atheles. We are the people's athelete's who are sick and tired of gimmicks! And tonight I start with Perry Saturn. Saturn, I've seen your work in ECW, WCW, and Japan, but will you bring your A- game, I hope so. {Stacy recieves the mic and basiclly sums it up .} [B]Stacy:[/B] Basicly, my men are hear too say, no matter what gimmicks you bring they are no match for legimaticy! {They leave to a positive reaction to the crowd.} [B]Corney:[/B] Wow, what a promo from The Canadian Sensationz! [B]Tazz:[/B] I have to admit, I'm starting to like these guys! {The camera switches to Lillian who has the mic} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following match is scheduled for one fall! {Jushin "Thunder" Lyger comes out to a nice pop. He taunts for the fans and runs to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Toyko, Japan , weighting tonight at 215 pounds, Jushin "Thunder" Lyger! {Jushin rolls into the ring and back flips for the fans. Afterwards he gives the thumbs up signal.} [B]Lillian:[/B] And his opponent! {The fans give a mixed reaction to "The Great" Mutoh except for the smarks who mark out for him. He crouches and creeps around looking at the fans.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Parts Unknown, weighting tonight at 245 pounds, "The Great" Mutoh! {He slides into the ring ready for his match.} [QUOTE][B][U]"The Great" Mutoh vs Jushin "Thunder" Lyger[/U][/B] Wow, what a match! It wasn't a Match of The Deacade like they could pull off 5 years ago, but it was a show stealer. The crowd was amazed at some of the moves they pulled off. The ending came when Mutoh went on the top rope to hit a Back Roll Drop, but Lyger countered it with a Lyger Bomb for the win at the tweleve mark.[/QUOTE] Your Winner, Jushin "Thunder" Lyger, via pinfall in 12:09 {After the match, the scene switches to the Men's bathroom where "The Crow" Devon Storm is peeing with his Hardcore Championship on his shoulder. Out of no where The Sandman jumps out of a stall and canes the crap out of Devon before getting a ref and pinning him for the Hardcore Championship. Sandman leaves Storm lying in a puddle of his own urine. The Sandman is about to leave but when he opens the door, Al Snow cracks The Sandman ovger the head with Head! He goes for the three count and is the new Hardcore Champion!} [B]Corney:[/B] Talk about hardcore! [B]Tazz:[/B] I feel bad for Devon Storm ! [B]Corney:[/B] Well, let's show the RAW Rebound and this RAW was a crazy one! {The RAW Rebound shows highlighting all the major events. It shows The Highlight Reel Incident hyping that up. The video ends with Austin celebrating. The scene then swicthes to Josh Mattews who is in the ring with Eddie Guerreruo.} [B]Josh:[/B] I'm here with Eddie Gurreruo in the middle of this ring. Now Eddie, last Monday you were involed in a huge brawl with Chris Jericho. [B]Eddie:[/B] Hold it right there esse! I know what your gonna ask me homles. I enjoyed every part of punching his face in esse! I wanted to make him bleed holmes, but those damn security guys had to break up everything holmes. I - [B]???:[/B] Ugh! Could you please SHUT THE HHHEEELLL UPP! {The fans instantly boo as they know who's voice that is. It none other than Y2J himself. He arrogantly poses for the people.} [B]Y2J:[/B] See, I wanted payback for ruining the best talk show in the world! But nevermind that. I've gotten payback! You see I went down to good ol' Paul heyamn's office and I asked the chairman to schedule you for a match and I took the liberty of picking your opponent! I was gonna be your opponent but, I have a match already. {The fans boo heavily at this unfairness.} [B]Y2J:[/B] Please my fellow Jericholics give a warm welcome to Mexican Heat's opponent. SAMOA JOE! {Joe comes out from the back to huge heel heat. He looks at Gurreruo intensely before walking to the ring. Coirney: This is totally unfair! How could that sleezeball Heyman let an even bigger sleezeball like Jericho do something like that. Tazz: It's genius on Jericho's part. [QUOTE][B][U]Eddie Guerreuo vs Samoa Joe:[/U][/B] Wow! Again what a match man. This had everything good about the match. This should be a MOTM canidiate. The only thing was the time as it could have been alot longer. This match ended at the nine minute mark when Joe locked in the Coquina Cluch and made Eddie tap out.[/QUOTE] Your Winner: Samoa Joe, via Submission in 9:16 {Afterwards, the scene switches to the parking lot where a limo arrives. The driver opens up the back door and it's revealed to be Kurt Angle. Angle has an expencive suit and an expencive watch with the WWE Title on his shoulder. He recieves gigantic heat.} [B]Kurt:[/B] Damn, It's good to be the best! {Commercial Break} {After the break Lillian is in the ring with a mic in her han} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following contest is scheduled for one fall! {Andrew Martin comes out to a huge pop. He along with Stacy, raises their hands in union. He walks down the ramp, high fiving fans. Out of nowhere Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko start to assault Martin with lead pipes. The fans boo largely as the match starts.} [B][U]Andrew Martin vs Perry Saturn:[/U][/B] [QUOTE]This was a brawl. Nothing more, nothing less. Saturn thinks that he has the advantage. He was wrong. Dead wrong. Martin got the win sometime in the seven minute region with a Big Boot.[/QUOTE] Your Winner: Andrew Martin, via pinfall in 7: 01 {The scene then switches to Mr.McMahon's office where he is talking to a person but the camera can't reconize it. He notices the camera and pushing them away.} [B]Mr.McMahon:[/B] You'll have to wait and see at the Royal Rumble like everyone else. {The scene then switches to the ring when all of a sudden..} {The fans boo uncontrolabley as Paul Heyman comes out surprizingly not with The Alliance as usual. He enters the ring and demands a mic.} [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] All of you bastards need to bow down to "The Messiah of Prowrestling!" If you thought that McMahon's announcement was great then youll be stoted to find out tthat on the second Saturday of February it will be the return of Saturday Night Main Event live on the NBC network! {The fans roar in shock and approval} [B]Corney:[/B] Oh my god! [B]Tazz:[/B] Woah, what an announcement! [B]Paul:[/B] And this has been an Alligned Announcement sponsered by Heyman Productions! Enjoy the show, bastards! {The fans boo relenlessly as Heyman smirks. The scene them switches to The Hardy Boyz with there tag titles who are warming up for the match with the letter which say Up Next!} {Commercial Break} {When we come back, Lillian is in the ring with a mic in hand.} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following contest is scheduled for one fall! {The fans roar in approval as The Hardy Boyz come out with the WWE Tag Team Titles around there waist. Jeff is covered in glow in the dark paint on his body while Matt is in his usual attire. the Hardyz pyro goes off as they race to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] And their tag team partner! {The fans give Edge a huge pop as he races from corner to corner of the ramp. He taunts some more for the fans before racing down with The Hardyz. They all hi five each other before waiting for their opponents.} {The fans give The New Age Outlaws mild heel heat. Road Dogg is on the top of the ramp with a microphone.} [B]Road Dogg:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls I am Road Dogg Jesse James and my partner "Badass" Billy Gunn and tonight we gonna kick some ass! And Hardy Boyz, your looking opponents for those damn Tag Team titles at the Royal Rumble! {The fans give some heat.} [B]Road Dogg:[/B] Let me introduce to you, our tag team partner. KANE! {The fans boo heavily as "The Big Red Machine" Kane walks down to the ring.} [QUOTE][B][U]The Hardy Boyz and Edge vs The New Age Outlaws and Kane[/U][/B] This was a mixture of styles which made an enjoyable match, unlike some of the previous matches.*cough* A-Train vs L.A. Park*cough*. The ending came around the tweleve minute mark when Kane destroyed Edge with three chokeslams and got the pin.[/QUOTE] Your Winners: The New Age Outlaws and Kane ,via pinnfall, in 12:43 {Kane doesn't stop there he grabs a chair and hits a Tombstone right on Edge. He grabs the Intercotintal title and leaves with it. The scene then switches to "Stone Cold" Steve Austin who is laying on his bench. He is drinking some Budwisers when Josh Matthews is in his locker room.} [B]Steve:[/B] What the hell you want you stupid son a bitch? [B]Josh:[/B] I- I just wanted to interview you about your title match at the Royal Ru- [B]Steve:[/B] Well boy, let me put it to ya like this. At the Royal Rumble, I don't care if Lesnar comes *WHAT* Angle comes *WHAT* Heyman comes *WHAT?* Samoa "I've got saggier titties than Mae Young"Joe comes *WHAT* Micheal Cole comes*WHAT* or even that stupid son of a bitch down in Atlanta comes !*WHAT*. All that matters is that I'm going into the match, raise a whole bunch of hell, open up a can of whoopass, and leaving with the WWE Championship around my waist. And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so! Oh yeah, one more thing! {Austin flips Josh the bird and Stunner's him to the delight of the crowd.} [B]Corney:[/B] Wow, what a statement from Austin! [B]Tazz:[/B] That sap, Matthews got his ass handed to him. {The scene then swiches to where Debra and newcomer Gail Kim are talking that is untill they see Christian walk by. The start to giggle and whisper which irates Christian.} [B]Christian:[/B] WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY! {The ladies stop as the crowd boos.} [B]Christian:[/B] While people like ME have to get screwed over by the system all you slu- [B]???:[/B] Call them that. I dare you. {The intimidating voice was none other than The Big Show. He stands in front of the two women.} [B]Christian:[/B] O- Oh hey Big Show. I II was just going t- [B]Big Show:[/B] Save it! If I hear you trying to mess with these girls again, you'll have to answer to ME! Now SCRAM! {Christian reluctanly leaves getting even more pissed off as we leave to a commercial break. When we come back Lillian has the mic as usual.} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following contest is scheduled for one fall! {The fans boo as "The King of Bling Bling" comes out. However, he isn't alone as he's brought out Vader and Ken Shamrock!} [B]Y2J:[/B] I figured since that flithy Mexican might interfere in the match, I've brought along Vader and Ken Shamrock as the Enforcers of this match to make sure it's a clean fight!! {The fans still boo as Jericho taunts for the fans. He goes into the ring while Vader and Shamrock wait outside the ring. All of a sudden.} {The fans are on their feet for none other than the Showstopper. The Heartbreak Kid doeas his usual nentrance and enters the ring to start things off!} [QUOTE][B][U]"HBK" Shawn Micheals vs "Y2J" Chris Jericho:[/U][/B] This match was incredible if not better. These two should definaly meet up again. This match ended somewhere around the fifteen minute mark when Eddie Gurerruo interfered and screwed over Y2J which allowed Micheals to get the pin. [/QUOTE] Your Winner: Shawn Micheals, via pinfall in 15:47 {The camera shows Triple H watching Micheals celebrate on the T.V.. monitor.} [B]Triple H:[/B] He's gonna pay. {The camera switches to the announcers table where Jim Cornette and Tazz are talking.} [B]Tazz:[/B] I wonder what that was all about. [B]Corney:[/B] Me too, but up next it's main event time! {Commercial Break.} {When we come back from a commercial break, Lillian has the mic in hand.} [B]Lillian:[/B] The following main event is scheduled for one fall! {Kurt comes out to enourmus heel heat. He poses as his usual fireworks come out. He walks to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Makin his way to the ring, from Pittsburg, Penslyvania, weighting tonight at 235 pounds, the WWE Champion, Kurt Angle! {The fans continue to boo Angle who poses with the title in the ring. He waits for his opponent.} [B]Lillian:[/B] And his opponent! {The Rock gets an electrifiying response. He comes out and smells "The People's Air" before walking to the ring.} [B]Lillian:[/B] Making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida, weighting tonight at Two hundred Sixty pounds, "The Most Eletrifiying Man in Sports Entertainment" The Rock! {The Rock walks up the steps and enters the ring. He climbs up the post and does his people taunt. He climbs down and the match starts.} [QUOTE][B][U]The Rock vs Kurt Angle[/U][/B] Good main event. The fans were really into the match. Alot of brawling and technicial moves were excetued here. The match ended around the nineteen minute mark after Angle headbutted The Rock and left the ring.[/QUOTE] Your Winner: The Rock, via countout in 19:34 {After the match it seems as though Kurt was about to leave when all of a sudden...} {Stone Cold puts the beats on Angle and throws him into the ring Austin slides in and hits the Stunner on Angle! The Rock hits the People's Elbow on Angle. The show ends with Austin and Rock celebrating with a beer.}[/SIZE][/FONT] END OF SHOW[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B] WWE.COM:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Royal Rumble Card[/SIZE] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Royal_Rumble_2003.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B][U]30 Man Royal Rumble:[/U][/B][/SIZE] The Rock vs Shawn Micheals vs Triple H vs The Undertaker vs Sean Morely vs Vader vs Tommy Dreamer vs Y2J vs Eddie Gurreruo vs A-Train vs Edge vs Andrew Martin vs Samoa Joe vs Jushin "Thunder" Lyger vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [SIZE="4"][B][U]WWE Championship Match:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B]Triple Threat Match:[/B] Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle(c) vs Brock Lesnar [SIZE="4"][B]WWE Tag Team Championships Match:[/B][/SIZE] The Hardy Boyz vs The New Age Outlaws [I]Card Subject to Change[/I

- Several contracts are up for renewal in the WWE in the coming weeks; the most notable are those of Kevin Kelly , Essa Rios, Andrew “Test” Martin, Charlie Haas, Super Crazy, Rikishi and Shelton Benjamin. It appears WWE are interested in re-signing all of them; with the wrestling industry seemingly set to enter a boom-period that comes as no surprise, perhaps with the exception of Rios, who hasn’t appeared on WWE television since May. WWE are particularly interested in negotiating with Nelson Knight, who is better known as Visera. Apparently there in the works of making a new Ministry and has offered a contract to Gangrel as well. Other possible workers to be apart of this Ministry are: Seven, Chris Parks, Doug Basham, The Damja, and Al Snow. - The recent renewed interest in the wrestling industry that has seen the WWE, WCW and NWA. viewing levels increase has promted to make the WWE adjust to a different style. In a press confrence, Vince McMahon promised that it will soon be a new era in the WWE. But this era will be bigger than the Attitude Era and The Golden Era. The other news is from the NWA. Rumor has it that their World Champion Randy Savage, got into an intense arguement with New Jack. Jack was complaining that Savage didn't deserve the belt and "That crazy, old mothaf*cker needs to retire and asked in a joking manner "Where's my bit*h Miss Elizbeth?" When Savage heard that he interfered in New Jack's match and they started throwing blows in an actual steet fight. Many road agents and referee's had to break it up filling up the whole room. They have been serverely punsied being fined a hefty 500,000 dollars. It's unknown what there reaction was but it wasn't a good one. The current most recognisable and talented WWE developmental workers include Alex Shelley, Austin Aries, Harry Smith, Homicide, Jack Evans, Chris Park, Paul Burchill and Teddy Hart. The current amount of workers on WWE developmental contracts stands at one hundred and seventeen, with more expected to be added soon as WWE strengthens its strangle hold on the wrestling industry, heading into a massive boom in the business. Vince McMahon is thought to be acknowledging the threat of NWA and WCW because of the increased interest in the industry, and is trying to sign all the worthwhile independent talent to written contracts before NWA start to try and flesh out their roster as they try to break into the global market. McMahon has even taken to stealing workers from WCW, having already signed Devon Storm aka Crowbar. - As usual at this time of year, the Wrestlemania rumours are coming quick and fast. Some are predicting a few shocking title switches on the grandest stage of them all and celeberty visits. The most recurring theme with the rumours, however, is the return of Hulk Hogan, who was last seen getting banned from the WWE or at that time WWF in 2002. Whether it would be to help the WWE beat WCW or not Hogan wants more money. He's even expected to win this year's Rumble. Some people are even suggesting that stars such as Sabu, Terry Funk, Bret Hart, Vince Russo, The Ultimate Warrior, Sid, and even Eric Bischoff as mystery entrants to the Royal Rumble. - Lastly, WCW have signed the following to written contracts: Debra Bam Bam Bigloew Chris Candio Mark Henry -It's been said that they have big plans for Henry. Apparently they see him as a hit and is expected to debut at this Sunday's Souled Out. Bam Bam Bigloew and Chris candio will debut at the PPV probally as The Dudley Boyz mysterious opponents.

Archived