Cornellverse vs. DOTT - Supercard

The database still needs to be tweaked, so this won't get underway for a few days at least, but I thought I'd make the announcement early. Some of the top superstars in the Cornellverse (circa 2005) will take on some of the top superstars of the Death of the Territories scenario (circa 1985) in what can only be called a SUPERCARD! The matches were made according to weight class and some of the match-ups were no-brainers, others were a little tougher to make, so let me know what you think. I will also adjust the stats of certain workers so they are in the best condition (namely Sam Strong and Elemental). The stats will be posted before the matches begin. [CENTER][B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Blue]Cornellverse vs. DOTT[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Blue]Supercard[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][U][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]Main Event[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT] [B][U]Middleweight Match[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=White]........................[/COLOR][B][SIZE=2]Ric Flair[/SIZE][/B][COLOR=White].....[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Battle of the Giants[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Giant Match[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS[/B].[COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Andre.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bruce the Giant[COLOR=White].................[/COLOR]Andre the Giant[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Clash of the Immortals[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Large Heavyweight Match[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/HulkHogan.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sam Strong[/B][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR][B]Hulk Hogan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U][COLOR=Red]Power & Paint Punch-Up[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Tag Team Match[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/WarlordPain.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/WarlordAgony.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Hawk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Animal.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Lords of War[COLOR=White]................................................[/COLOR]The Road Warriors[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Heavyweight Tilt[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Heavyweight Match[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/GCW/Champions/TheSpoiler2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]The Spoiler[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][B][U]The Bigger They Are...[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][U]Super Heavyweight Match[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Everest.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/GiantBaba.jpg[/IMG] [B]Everest[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]Giant Baba[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U][COLOR=Red]The Glory of the Mask[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Lightweight Match[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Elemental.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Mil2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Elemental[COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Mil Mascaras[/B][/CENTER] And there, ladies and gentlemen, are your match-ups. I'm really happy with all of them except the Super Heavyweights. Everest really isn't a match for Baba, but the Cornellverse didn't seem to have any particularly talented guys in that weight class. Any other suggestions? Lay your opinions down as to who will win these matches, as well as any other comments you might have. Hopefully the card will happen this weekend! :D [I]*Thanks to Dwight for the photobucket tip! The pictures are a really nice touch![/I]

Excellent idea, XoX! This sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. My picks: [U]Cornell over Flair[/U] - This one might go either way, as both men are the tops of their respective 'game worlds'. Still, it's hard to bet against the guy an entire universe is named after. ;) [U]Andre over Bruce[/U] - I have to admit ignorance on Bruce; I never got around to playing as/against the Giant in the CornellVerse data. For that reason, I have to go with what I know. :) Plus, I've yet to beat Andre in any shape or form - especially with his beefing up along the way. [U]Hogan over Strong[/U] - This battle is the toughest one for me to pick a winner. The only reason I am going with Hogan is that the Hulkster is pretty much in his prime. I'd like to think that Sam's experience would offset that, but Strong is a physical wreck (which is reflected by his lack of Speed). [U]The Warriors over The Lords of War[/U] - The Lords of War: My favorite tag team in the CornellVerse. It's too bad they, like Strong, are at the tail ends of their career - as a primed Pain and Agony would give the Roadies a run for their money. Still, like Strong, their lack of speed (which seems to be Adam's way of reflecting a breaking down body) will be their undoing. [U]The Spoiler over Faith[/U] - Don Jardine might be one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Faith, on the other hand, is one of my favs in the CornellVerse. Gotta go with the Masked Man and his Iron Claw, though. [U]Baba over Everest[/U] - Much like Bruce the Giant, I've never tangled with Everest in CornellVerse games. Baba, though, always gives me a very hard time. [U]Elemental over Mascaras[/U] - My lone pick for a CornellVerse character. Mascaras might be a tad better of a wrestler and is much stronger than his counterpart, but Elemental is one of the coolest cats in the Default world. One of the main reasons I am going with the majority of DOTT picks is that the DOTT guys are scaled differently. Had I used my scaling system on the CornellVerse guys, several of my picks may have gone the other way. This should be a blast. Good luck with the logistics, XoX. I'm sure it might be a bit tricky.

Quick question for everyone reading this. Would you rather the wrestlers keep their original stats or would you rather I adjust some of them? I'm thinking mostly of Stong, Elemental, and the Lords of War. They are all past their primes, but I could adjust their stats and body conditions to make them a little younger and more competitive. What do you think?

Hi folks! Just an update on progress and a couple of questions. All is going well. The movesets, etc... are all pretty much done and the test matches have been going well. A few questions though. 1. The Road Warriors can't do their trademark finishers The Doomsday Device and the Skyhigh Lariat on the Lords of War because both Lords are Large Heavyweights and Hawk is only a Heavyweight. So here's the question. Should I: A) Change Hawk to a Large Heavyweight B) Change the finishers so they can be done on one size larger C) Leave it as is and miss out on the glory that is the Doomsday Device 2. Andre has twice as much stamina as Bruce, so Andre tends to last a hell of a lot longer than Brucie (obviously!). Should I boost Bruce's stamina? 3. I'm really not happy with the Superheavyweight match. Baba will absolutely destroy Everest! I'm tempted to drop the match altogether unless you guys can suggest a better match. Here are the Superheavyweights for the respective databases: [U]Cornellverse[/U] Bigger Dan Ewe Danny Patterson Everest Elmer Kelly Giant Redwood Hell's Bouncer Land Mass Mammoth Screaming Behemoth The Big Bad The Big Problem T-Rex [U]DOTT[/U] Earthquake Giant Baba Jerry Blackwell King Kong Bundy One Man Gang Stan Frazier The problem I have is that the Cornellverse guys at this size don't have much spirit. Anyone see a good match-up? Thanks! If I get some answers in the next couple of days, I'll get the card running!

1) I did a search and found Hawk weighed only 5 pounds less than Animal, and was 3 inches taller, so I see no reason why he should be a lower weight class. 2) That's a tough call. Altering his stamina will make it a closer match, but is that really the point?? If the point of the card is to have good matches, then do it. But if the point is to really see who is the better wrestler, then his stamina should be left alone. 3) IMO, I think fighting spirit should be roughly the same for all of the involved wrestlers. Any wrestler of high caliber is going to have a lot of spirit and be able to resist pinfalls from high level moves, or execute moves when lower wrestlers can't, which from my playing of the game is the whole point of fighting spirit. So if it were me, I think I would just make every one of the wrestlers equal in fighting spirit so that the match is determined by their moves/abilities alone since they are all regarded pretty much as the best.

Considering the sheer strength of the Roadies, I'd consider making the moves so that they can be used on bigger opponents. I would personally leave Hawk as Heavyweight - but that's an opinion. He may have been 5 pounds less and 3 inches taller than Animal, but Animal seemed to pack much more mass on his frame. Again, though, that is subjective. I do have to agree with Grimm on the Fighting Spirit issue; leveling them out would be for the best. The Andre v. Bruce Stamina thing... that again falls into the subjective - but I would probably lessen the gap between the two, as Andre was intentionally made to be tougher than anyone in the DOTT gameworld (the size, stamina, and toughness combo is rough).

The Glory of the Mask Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the first ever [B][COLOR=Blue]Cornellverse vs. DOTT Supercard[/COLOR][/B]! The fans are jampacked into the arena and it's standing room only! This should be one for the ages! Our first match of the evening features two of the greatest masked high flyers in the history of the business and should be a fast-paced contest. Now let's look at how they match up! [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U][COLOR=Red]The Glory of the Mask[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Lightweight Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Tale of the Tape[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] *indicates stats or moves adjusted from original data [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Elemental.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Mil2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR]Elemental[COLOR=White]..............................................[/COLOR]Mil Mascaras[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Wrestling Style[COLOR=White]..............[/COLOR]Super Junior[COLOR=White]...........................................................[/COLOR]Luchadore [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Spirit[COLOR=White]..................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]100[/COLOR][COLOR=White]........................................................................[/COLOR]92 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Power[COLOR=White]..................................[/COLOR]40*[COLOR=White].......................................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]65[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Technique[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]50*[COLOR=White].......................................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]62[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Speed[COLOR=White]..................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]70[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................................................................[/COLOR]62 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Psychology[COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]100[/COLOR][COLOR=White]........................................................................[/COLOR]69 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Stamina[COLOR=White]...............................[/COLOR]80*[COLOR=White]........................................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]82[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Toughness[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]70[COLOR=White].........................................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]78[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Condition - Head[COLOR=White]..................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White].......................................................................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Body[COLOR=White]..................[/COLOR]100*[COLOR=White].....................................................................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Arms[COLOR=White]..................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White].......................................................................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Legs[COLOR=White]...................[/COLOR]100*[COLOR=White].....................................................................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Finishers[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]Earth Breaker[COLOR=White]................................................[/COLOR]Mascaras Flying Body Press [COLOR=White].............................................[/COLOR]Inferno Splash[COLOR=White]................................................[/COLOR]Flying Double Chest Chop[/B] And judging by the tale of the tape, there is no clear advantage in this one. Mascaras has the edge in power and technique, while Elemental is a little faster and much better at ring psychology. Mascaras does have a distinct advantage in finishing techniques, however, having many more at his disposal than his two primaries. And that, friends, could be a difference maker! Let's get to the action! Elemental makes the first move with a knife edge chop, putting Mascaras on the mat. He follows with a seated kick, but Mascaras manages to avoid an attempted elbow drop. Mascaras hits a half senton and locks on a head scissors. Elemental squeezes out and puts Mascaras down again with a running face smash, hitting another seated kick before scaling the turnbuckles to deliver a flying double axe handle. A legsweep kick puts Mascaras down again, but he avoids a fist drop and locks on a grounded arm bar. Mascaras tries to apply a head and straight arm lock, but Elemental slips out. Mascaras locks on another head scissors! Elemental pulls himself out of it and kicks Mascaras hard in the thigh. An enziguri staggers Mascaras and he's put down with a legsweep kick. Elemental can't connect with a seated kick and Mascaras whips him to the ropes, delivering a backdrop on the rebound and going straight back to more mat wrestling. A grounded arm bar, head and straight arm lock, and a head scissors seem to be wearing Elemental down, but he slips an arm bar and delivers a dropkick to come back. A flying double axe handle connects but Elemental's fireman's carry is broken by a nice sweeping ankle trip from Mascaras. Elemental springs up and hits a back kick but Mascaras takes him down again with a judo sweep. Mascaras tries to climb to the top, but he's stopped by Elemental, who strikes with a knife edge, thigh kick, back kick, and rolling wheel kick in quick succession. Mascaras fight back with an airplane spin followed by a dropkick, but Elemental slips a grounded arm bar and puts Mascaras down with a running face smash. As Mascaras stands, he's hit with a flying double axe handle. Elemental tries to capitalize, but Mascaras gets him in a headlock and delivers a backbreaker that seems to do great damage to Elemental's back. Mascaras drags him to his feet and whips him into the ropes to deliver a beautiful flying forearm. Elemental slips a boston crab and applies a hammerlock before taking Mascaras down with a legsweep kick. He scales the turnbuckles once more, but Mascaras offense seems to have slowed him down, since he gets caught on the top rope and tossed to the mat by Mascaras. Working Elemental's injured back, Mascaras locks on a boston crab. He nails Elemental with a seated dropkick and climbs to the top. Elemental manages to avoid a super arm drag and sends Mascaras flying with a monkey flip. Mascaras comes right back with a short arm clothesline but Elemental replies with an arm wringer triple kick that stuns Mascaras and leaves him flat. A beautiful flip legdrop connects but Mascaras manages to avoid a rolling splash and locks on a single leg grapevine before hitting a half senton. Elemental slips a head scissors and as Mascaras stands, he's planted with a DDT! Sensing an advantage Elemental steps out onto the apron and, using the ropes, catapults himself over the ropes for a slingshot splash. At the last second, Mascaras rolls out of the way and Elemental lands awkwardly on his shoulder, badly hurting himself! This could really be the turning point of the match! Mascaras goes work on the injured shoulder with a grounded arm bar, but somehow Elemental powers out and drops Mascaras on his head with a back suplex. A triple kick combo puts Mascaras back on the mat and Elemental hits a corkscrew legdrop before desperately climbing the turnbuckles to try for a flying elbow drop. It misses and Mascaras tries for a pinfall with a sunset flip. Elemental falls on top of it and it's Mascaras who has to kick out at the two. A lightning kick misses and Mascaras puts Elemental in a bow and arrow lock. Elemental slips out of an arm bar and drives Mascaras down with a diving DDT followed by a basement dropkick. Mascaras fights back and whips Elemental into the ropes to deliver a flying forearm. Elemental counters in mid-air, falling on top for a near fall. A twisting neckbreaker puts Mascaras down again, but Elemental's flying elbow drop misses and Mascaras capitalizes with a double leg bridging roll-up. Elemental finds the strength to kick out. He avoids a dropkick and follows with a rolling splash. Mascaras fights back and bodyslams Elemental to the mat hard before climbing to the top. Elemental avoids the super arm drag and nails Mascaras with a DDT before finally connecting with a flying elbow drop! A standing moonsault is avoided and Mascaras takes over. Boston crab, wrenching head scissors, second rope dropkick, and a flying knife edge chop that has Elemental reeling. Mascaras whips Elemental to the ropes but he ducks a Flying Double Chest Chop and hits the stunned Mascaras with a corkscrew legdrop before climbing the turnbuckles. Somehow Mascaras rolls out of the way of an Inferno Splash, leaving Elemental with the wind knocked out him! Mascaras softens Elemental up with a seated dropkick before attempting La Ringuina! Elemental slips it and hits a running dropkick! He attempts an Earth Breaker, but Mascaras counters with a forearm flurry and delivers a second rope dropkick. Again Elemental ducks a Flying Double Chest Chop and, after delivering a triple kick combo, again his Inferno Splash misses! An arm wringer gives Mascaras time to climb, but his super arm drag is avoided and Elemental plants him with a diving DDT. Once more he climbs, and once more the Inferno Splash misses! A sunset flip gets a near fall for Mascaras and a bear squeeze leaves Elemental reeling. Mascaras scales the turnbuckles for a Mascaras Flying Body Press, but Elemental pulls off a dropkick out of nowhere, leaving Mascaras on the mat! Elemental's ground roundhouse kick misses and Mascaras throws him through the ropes to the ringside floor. Up and over Mascaras goes, connecting with a running plancha dive. He drags Elemental to his feet and delivers an atomic drop before rolling him in and executing a double underhook suplex. Mascaras climbs to the top, but misses a flying headbutt! Elemental tries to take advantage with a second rope rana, but Mascaras avoids it and whips Elemental to the ropes. Elemental bounces off and is met with a perfectly executed Flying Double Chest Chop! Mascaras makes the cover! 1...2...3!!! [B]Winner: [COLOR=Red]Mil Mascaras [/COLOR] with a [COLOR=Blue]Flying Double Chest Chop[/COLOR] at 34:00.[/B] [B]Rating: [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR][/B] In a show of respect after the match, Mascaras and Elemental shake hands. The shoulder injury mid-match was surely the turning point in this one, and though Elemental did his best to shake it off, it was his undoing. A great start to the Supercard!

The Bigger They Are... The second match of the Supercard features a couple of very big men, but you know what they say... [CENTER][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][B][U]The Bigger They Are...[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][U]Super Heavyweight Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Tale of the Tape[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] *indicates statistics or moves adjusted from original database [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Everest.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/GiantBaba.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]...[/COLOR]Everest[COLOR=White].................................[/COLOR]Giant Baba[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Wrestling Style[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]Regular Wrestler[COLOR=White]...................................[/COLOR]Strong Style [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Spirit[COLOR=White]...........................................[/COLOR]70*[COLOR=White]..................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]95[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Power[COLOR=White]..........................................[/COLOR]80[COLOR=White]...................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]90[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Technique[COLOR=White].....................................[/COLOR]1[COLOR=White].....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]65[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Speed[COLOR=White]..........................................[/COLOR]20*[COLOR=White]...................................................[/COLOR]20* [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Psychology[COLOR=White]..................................[/COLOR]51[COLOR=White].....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]86[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Stamina[COLOR=White].......................................[/COLOR]30[COLOR=White].....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]50[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Toughness[COLOR=White]....................................[/COLOR]82[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]99[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Condition - Head[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]..................................................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Body[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]..................................................[/COLOR]78 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Arms[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]..................................................[/COLOR]92 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Legs[COLOR=White].............................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]..................................................[/COLOR]75 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Finishers[COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR]Domination Powerbomb[COLOR=White]............................[/COLOR]Giant Chokeslam [COLOR=White].............................................[/COLOR]Double Handed Choke Bomb[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]Running Big Boot[/B] Well, we can see by the tale of the tape that the Japanese giant has a distinct advantage in all categories, especially Technique, as it seems Everest doesn't know a hammerlock from a hot dog! But Baba's body isn't in the best shape. Will the deteriorating health of Baba be enough of a factor for Everest to pull off the surprise win? Let's get to the action! Baba goes for an overhead chop to start the match, but Everest blocks it and returns a clubbing blow and a tomahawk chop. Baba slips a backbreaker attempt and hits Everest with a giant forearm blow that flattens him. Baba goes to work on Everest's neck and shoulders with a couple of trapesius nerve pinches and a rear chinlock. He drags Everest to his feet and tries to lock on a headlock, but Everest counters and whips Baba into the ropes. Everest connects with a massive clothesline. He tries to capitalize with a choke, but Baba slips out of it and gets behind Everest to deliver a series of forearms to his head, dropping him to the mat. Baba attempts to apply a rear chinlock but Everest fights back and tries to whip Baba into the corner. Baba reverses it and follows with a big boot to Everest's jaw! A knife edge chop and a turnbuckle smash send Everest reeling and Baba challenges him to a test of strength. Everest looks likes he's about to be pushed to the floor, but he suddenly shocks Baba with a quick headbutt. This sparks a little something in Everest and he goes to work with a series of rear chinlocks, a running shoulder block and another headbutt, before Baba grabs hold of him and hoists the big man up and over in a giant suplex! Baba attempts to take the advantage, but Everest gives him an eye gouge! The ref gives a warning about the illegal tactics, but Everest adds insult to injury, slapping Baba across the face before scooping him up and bodyslamming the Japanese giant to the canvas. Baba staggers to his feet, but an Everest shoulder block puts him down once more, allowing Everest to go to work with a series of stomps, before locking on another rear chinlock. Baba powers out of the chinlock and delivers a backbreaker with amazing strength! Baba tries to wear Everest down with a series of trapezius pinches but Everest eventually slips out and whips Baba to the corner. His huge hand crashes down across Baba's chest before he repeatedly rams his shoulder into Baba's stomach. Baba falls to the ground and Everest applies a choke, which the ref breaks up, before stomping him repeatedly. Everest goes for a gorilla press, but Baba rolls away and delivers several stomps of his own! Everest grabs Baba's foot and pushes him back, getting to his feet to deliver an overhead fallaway slam! He drags Baba up and hits a bionic elbow, setting him up for a press slam. Everest struggles to lift his opponent and fails! Baba falls on top for a near fall! Everest staggers to his feet with the help of the ropes as Baba waits. Baba rushes and delivers a huge clothesline, sending Everest tumbling over the top rope to the floor! Incredibly, as Baba tries to leave the ring, Everest somehow gets to his feet and pushes Baba back from the ropes. He enters the ring and nails Baba with a short arm clothesline before landing on him with a gorilla press to get a two count. Everest tries to keep the momentum with a standing spinebuster, but Baba falls on top of that for a two count of his own! Baba puts Everest down with a big kick to the head and locks on a boston crab. Everest gets out of the painful hold and delivers a full nelson butt bomb! He puts a rear chinlock on Baba to try to keep him down, but Baba powers out and hits a double backbreaker before stomping heavily on Everest's chest. Everest gets to his feet and blocks Baba's attack, attempting an ill-advised press slam that Baba falls on top of for another near fall. A samoan drop from Baba seems to set a fire of desperation to Everest as he fights to his feet and nails a bionic elbow, knee lift, and overhead fallaway slam combo! He applies a rear chinlock which turns into a choke, before delivering a quick series of elbow drops and stomps!! Baba turns the tables, however, blocking and getting up to plant Everest with a huge russian legsweep! Baba goes for his Running Butt Drop but somehow Everest avoids, immediately going in for another choke! Everest attempts a gorilla press that misses and Baba recovers to whip him toward the ropes...and the hapless referee! The ref goes down as Everest rebounds into a Running Big Boot! That could have spelled the end for Everest, but with the ref down and out, there's no one to count the pinfall. Baba drags Everest up and delivers a double backbreaker but Everest avoids another attempted Running Butt Drop. Everest locks on a rear chinlock before delivering a big legdrop! The ref is still out as Everest tries for a powerbomb! Baba breaks it and hits a knee breaker before missing yet another Running Butt Drop! Everest chokes him down again and then delivers a bionic elbow! Baba slips behind to deliver a forearm but Everest slips another russian legsweep and hits a side suplex. He tries to follow with an elbow drop but misses and the ref recovers just in time to see Baba stomping Everest's chest! He drags Everest to his feet to set up a Giant Choke Slam, but Everest slips out and locks on a full nelson. Yet another choke has Baba gasping for air and the ref calls for the break. Everest applies a rear chinlock before dragging Baba up. An eye gouge is ignored by the ref and Everest takes advantage. In an unbelievable show of power, he hoists Baba up and slams him down with a brutal Domination Powerbomb!!! The ref makes the count! One...two...th...Baba gets a shoulder up, to Everest's great surprise! He attempts a double handed choke bomb, but Baba slips out and nails him with a driving knee lift setting up for another Giant Choke Slam attempt. Everest slips that and Baba slips a side suplex, crashing his head into Everest's with a headbutt! He whips Everest to the ropes and the ref goes down again!!! The Running Big Boot connects, splitting Everest's forehead! In an unreal display, Everest springs to his feet and tells Baba to bring it!!!!! Baba does with another brutal headbutt before missing yet another Running Butt Drop! Everest delivers a butt drop of his own and locks on a full nelson. He goes for a gorilla press but doesn't connect! Baba puts on a Cross Armlock, but the ref is still down and can't ask for a submission. Frustrated, Baba tries for the sixth time in the match to hit the Running Butt Drop...and misses! The ref gets to his feet and it's anyone's match! Everest tries to pick up Baba, but Baba fights back! He sends Everest to the ropes again! The referee wisely stays out of the way this time, and Baba's Running Big Boot connects!!! The ref makes the count and it's all over!!! [B]Winner: [COLOR=Red]Giant Baba [/COLOR] with a [COLOR=Blue]Running Big Boot [/COLOR] at 28:00. Rating: [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR][/B] An amazing display of heart from Everest in this one, surprising many fans and maybe the man himself! And the DOTT team leads 2 matches to none. It's up to Christian Faith next to see if he can get one over on The Spoiler.

[B]Main Event Middleweight Match [/B]Tommy Cornell Vs. Ric Flair [i]My Opinion[/i]: Tommy Cornell. He's just going to win. Nobody can beat Cornell and that's A fact. [B]Battle of the Giants Giant Match[/B] Bruce the Giant Vs. Andre the Giant [i]My Opinion[/i]: Bruce the Giant with the upset. We need an upset in here and I bet this'll be it. [B]Clash of the Immortals Large Heavyweight Match[/B] Sam Strong Vs. Hulk Hogan [i]My Opinion[/i]: Hulk Hogan. He's to iconic to take down and that's A huge fact. [b]Power & Paint Punch-Up Tag Team Match[/b] Road Warriors Vs. Lords Of War [i]My Opinion[/i]: Have to go with the Lords Of War. I think they'll clean house. [B]Heavyweight Tilt Heavyweight Match[/B] Christian Faith Vs. The Spoiler [I]My Opinion[/I]: Hard one here. I'll say The Spoiler will win A sort of "upset" over Faith here. [b]The Bigger They Are... Super Heavyweight Match[/b] Everest Vs. Giant Baba [i]My Opinion[/i]: Baba. Need I say more? [b]The Glory of the Mask Lightweight Match[/b] Elemental Vs. Mil Mascaras [i]My Opinion[/i]: Elemental takes the win. He's just edged out Mil Mascaras here just because he's so huge in the Cornellverse. In the end I think Cornellverse will beat out DOTT "4-3" in this card by the Main Event just edging them for the win.

[QUOTE=XellenceOfXecution] [B]Winner: [COLOR=Red]Mil Mascaras [/COLOR] with a [COLOR=Blue]Flying Double Chest Chop[/COLOR] at 34:00.[/B] [B]Rating: [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE] This match was incredible! There was enough action to fill a match twice as long as it ended up. I felt that the top rope spot where Elemental drop kicked a flying Mascaras Body Press attempt was going to be the turning point, but the Man of a Thousand Masks pulled the victory out. I especially liked the last few minutes of the match; Mascaras' Running Plancha kind of took the starch out of Elemental's sails. Excellent opening bout, XoX!

With DOTT leading 2 matches to none, it's Christian Faith's turn to see if he can shift the tide toward the Cornellverse in this... [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Heavyweight Tilt[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Heavyweight Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Tale of the Tape[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] *indicates stats or moves adjusted from original data [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/GCW/Champions/TheSpoiler2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Christian Faith[COLOR=White]...........................[/COLOR]The Spoiler[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Wrestling Style[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]Sports Entertainer[COLOR=White]...................................[/COLOR]Brawler [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Spirit[COLOR=White]...........................................[/COLOR]85[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]86[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Power[COLOR=White]..........................................[/COLOR]61[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]78[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Technique[COLOR=White]....................................[/COLOR]40*[COLOR=White]...................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]58[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Speed[COLOR=White]..........................................[/COLOR]30*[COLOR=White]...................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]40[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Psychology[COLOR=White]..................................[/COLOR]88[COLOR=White].....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]91[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Stamina[COLOR=White].......................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]95[/COLOR][COLOR=White].....................................................[/COLOR]72 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Toughness[COLOR=White]....................................[/COLOR]57[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]90[/COLOR] [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Condition - Head[COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR]98 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Body[COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR]88 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Arms[COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR]96 [COLOR=White]..........................[/COLOR]Legs[COLOR=White]...........................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR]92 [COLOR=White].........[/COLOR]Finishers[COLOR=White]...............................[/COLOR]Leap of Faith[COLOR=White]..........................................[/COLOR]Iron Claw [COLOR=White]................................................[/COLOR]Pancake Facebuster[COLOR=White].............................[/COLOR]Grounded Iron Claw[/B] The tale of the tape says The Spoiler's got the slight advantage across the board, though his body is a little worse for wear. Faith has a distinct stamina edge which could be important in this one. Now let's get to the action! Faith starts quickly with a couple of jab punches and a kick to the stomach, but Spoiler ducks a running clothesline and drives Faith to the mat with a clubbing blow. A stomp keeps Faith down but he slips a grounded side headlock and delivers a russian legsweep. Faith tries to keep the momentum with a backbreaker, but Spoiler slips behind and hits an atomic drop. With Faith on the canvas, Spoiler wears him down with a series of side headlocks before dragging Faith up and hitting a forearm on his back, followed by a backbreaker and an elbow drop. Spoiler goes right back to the side headlock and attempts an elbow drop that Faith avoids. Faith locks on a rear chinlock until Spoiler slips out and applies an arm wringer before showing his true colors with an eye rake! Faith slips a hammerlock drive and rolls Spoiler up in a schoolboy to get a one count. Spoiler blocks a running clothesline and locks hands in a test of strength, forcing Faith to the ground and adding a stomp for good measure. He whips Faith to the ropes but his shoulder block is blocked, and Faith slips a hammerlock drive to apply an abdominal stretch. Spoiler fights back with an elbow to the back of the head, a kick to the stomach and a side headlock punch to the face before driving Faith into the corner. Spoiler hits a corner elbow and a turnbuckle smash before delivering a suplex. Faith avoids a stomp and comes up fighting with a jab punch, headbutt and kick to the gut. Spoiler blocks a knife edge chop and goes for a bodyslam, but Faith shifts his weight and falls on top for a quick pin attempt. Faith comes on strong with a running clothesline following up with a rear chinlock and a knee drop. He pulls Spoiler up and hits a backbreaker and a russian legsweep in quick succession, delivering a quick stomp to finish the sequence. Spoiler gets to his feet and is met with a running shoulder block. Faith applies a rear chinlock, pauses briefly to deliver an elbow drop, and goes right back to the chinlock. Spoiler fights back and hits a double backbreaker! Faith slips behind and puts on a sleeper! Spoiler breaks the hold and hammers Faith with a knee face driver. Faith can't defend himself as Spoiler rains down hammer blow after hammer blow! Faith finally fights his way to his feet and softens Spoiler with a knife edge before planting him with a piledriver. Faith drags Spoiler up and hits a discus clothesline before attempting a neckbreaker. Spoiler reverses and delivers a neckbreaker of his own. He whips Faith into the ropes and nails him with a running double axe handle. Side headlock, head twist, face slam into the mat, seated hammer, face slam! The Spoiler is brutalizing Faith! Faith comes back when Spoiler misses an elbow drop and drops Spoiler on the turnbuckles with a snake eyes! A roundhouse punch sets Spoiler up for a DDT, but he counters and throws Faith over the top rope! The referee warns The Spoiler, but it's ignored. The Spoiler moves a few of the thin ringside mats, exposing the concrete and slams Faith's head off it! Faith is in serious trouble now as Spoiler tries to apply the Grounded Iron Claw. Faith breaks it and fights fire with fire, laying a steel chair on the concrete and driving Spoiler's head into it with a DDT! Blood is seeping through Spoiler's mask as the referee admonishes Faith for the illegal tactics! Faith rolls Spoiler back in and as he follows, Spoiler comes back, dragging Faith to the center of the ring and applying his Iron Claw!!! Faith gets to the ropes and Spoiler is forced to break the hold. The Spoiler attempts an eye rake, but Faith counters with a discus clothesline. Faith tries to apply a rear chinlock but Spoiler breaks it, signalling to the crowd for the Iron Claw! Faith breaks it quickly and hits a jab punch and a leaping DDT! The Spoiler avoids the elbow drop and Faith scrambles away from a Grounded Iron Claw attempt, getting to his feet at the same time as the Spoiler and whipping him to the corner to deliver an elbow. The Spoiler blocks a knife edge chop and floors Faith with a big roundhouse punch! Faith slips the Grounded Iron Claw once more and plants Spoiler with a DDT, dragging him up and whipping him to the corner. Faith charges and tries to deliver a Leap of Faith! Spoiler moves and Faith eats turnbuckles! Faith breaks another Grounded Iron Claw and both men struggle to their feet. Faith tries to whip Spoiler to the corner, but it's reversed and The Spoiler performs his trademark catwalk elbow smash! Another Grounded Iron Claw is broken and Faith whips Spoiler to the corner again. Another Leap of Faith fails!! But blood is now streaming into Spoiler's eyes, giving Faith a chance to recover and go for a Pancake Facebuster! Spoiler counters, tossing Faith over the top. Faith holds on and lands on the apron where Spoiler delivers a brutal ring rope snap clothesline, sending Faith to the floor! Spoiler can't capitalize again, thanks to streaming blood! That DDT on the chair is really paying off for Faith as he enters the ring and tries to whip Spoiler to the corner. It's reversed and Spoiler hits Faith with a corner forearm charge then locks on the Iron Claw!!! Faith screams with pain, but he won't quit!!! The Spoiler tries to reapply the Claw, but Faith breaks the hold and whips him hard to the corner!!! This may be his last chance so Christian Faith puts it all into the Leap of Faith!!! He sails across the ring!!! The Spoiler is stunned!!! He can't avoid it and Faith lands hard across his chest, knocking the air clean out of his body!!! The Spoiler collapses onto the canvas and Faith makes the cover!!! One...two...three!!! Christian Faith has won one for the Cornellverse side!!! [B]Winner: [COLOR=Red]Christian Faith [/COLOR] with a [COLOR=Blue]Leap of Faith [/COLOR] at 26:00. Rating: [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR][/B] A great match and now the gap has narrowed. It's DOTT 2 and Cornellverse 1 going into the tag battle between The Lords of War and The Road Warriors!

Power & Paint Punch-Up Well folks, we've come to the midpoint of the Supercard and DOTT is leading 2 to 1. This next contest features two of the roughest toughest teams ever to set foot in the squared circle and it should certainly be a... [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U][COLOR=Red]Power & Paint Punch-Up[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Tag Team Match[/U][/B] [CENTER]*indicates stats or moves which have been adjusted from the original databases[/CENTER] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/WarlordPain.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/WarlordAgony.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR][B]VS.[/B][COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Hawk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/XellenceOfXecution/Cornellverse_vs_DOTT/Wrestlers/Animal.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]The Lords of War[COLOR=White]................................................[/COLOR]The Road Warriors[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Pain[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]Agony[COLOR=White].................................................[/COLOR]Hawk[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]Animal[/CENTER][/B] [B]Wrestling Style[COLOR=White].....[/COLOR]Brawler[COLOR=White].................[/COLOR]Brawler[COLOR=White]...............................................[/COLOR]Brawler[COLOR=White].................[/COLOR]Brawler[/B] [B]Spirit[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]74[/COLOR][COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]82[/COLOR][COLOR=White]........................................................[/COLOR]52[COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR]52 Power[COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR]75*[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]88*[COLOR=White]......................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]80[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]90[/COLOR] Technique[COLOR=White]................[/COLOR]21*[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]21*[COLOR=White]......................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]35[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]30[/COLOR] Speed[COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR]28*[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]22*[COLOR=White]......................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]42[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]28[/COLOR] Psychology[COLOR=White]..............[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]57[/COLOR][COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR]55[COLOR=White]........................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]60[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR]54 Stamina[COLOR=White]..................[/COLOR]50*[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]56*[COLOR=White].......................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]65[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]66[/COLOR] Toughness[COLOR=White]...............[/COLOR]82[COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR]78[COLOR=White]........................................................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]90[/COLOR][COLOR=White].........................[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]94[/COLOR][/B] [B]Condition-Head[COLOR=White].......[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR]95[COLOR=White].......................................................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]95 [COLOR=White]...............[/COLOR]Body[COLOR=White].......[/COLOR]100*[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]100*[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White]...............[/COLOR]Arms[COLOR=White].......[/COLOR]100*[COLOR=White]....................[/COLOR]100*[COLOR=White]....................................................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]100 [COLOR=White]...............[/COLOR]Legs[COLOR=White]........[/COLOR]95*[COLOR=White]......................[/COLOR]95*[COLOR=White]......................................................[/COLOR]100[COLOR=White].......................[/COLOR]100[/B] [B]Finishers[COLOR=White]..........[/COLOR]Execution At Dawn[COLOR=White]...[/COLOR]Hostile Takeover[COLOR=White]................[/COLOR]Flying Lariat Clothesline[COLOR=White]...[/COLOR]Press Slam Backbreaker[/B] [B]Tag Finishers[COLOR=White]...................[/COLOR]Spike Powerbomb[COLOR=White]..........................................................[/COLOR]Doomsday Device* [COLOR=White]...........................................................................................................................[/COLOR]Skyhigh Lariat*[/B] The tale of the tape seems to favour The Road Warriors, due mostly to their youth. Will the experience and fighting spirit of The Lords of War be enough to notch another win in the Cornellverse column? Let's get to the action! Animal and Agony start out and Animal quickly gets the upperhand, avoiding a clubbing blow and knocking Agony down with one of his own. Animal kicks Agony in the head and then lays into him with a series of stomps. Agony avoids a kick and gets up to deliver a kick to Animal's stomach. Animal avoids a headbutt and returns a kick of his own before hitting a running clothesline. Agony slips a stomp flurry and hits Animal with an atomic drop. He follows with a choke and a quick stomp before tagging in Pain. The Lords of War drop a couple of big elbows on Animal before Agony leaves the ring. Animal slips a choke and gives Pain an arm wringer smash. He attampts a bodysalm to follow up, but Pain falls on top for a quick two. Animal avoids a furry of punches and locks hands with Pain for a test of strength. Animal wins it and lays into pain with those trademark stomps and a kick in the head, then drives Pain to The Road Warriors corner with a hammerlock. Hawk tags in and delivers a hard elbow and ten punches to Pain's head as the crowd counts them off. Pain ducks another elbow and hits an atomic drop on Hawk. Pain applies a rear chinlock, drags Hawk up and headbutts him, then slams him to the mat. Another rear chinlock, choke hold, and elbow drop and Pain drags Hawk to his feet again. Hawk avoids a clubbing blow and applies a side headlock, but Pain falls on top of a gutwrench suplex attempt and gets a one count. A quick eye gouge stuns Hawk enough for Pain to make a tag, and together, The Lords of War toss Hawk into their corner. Hawk slips a shoulder ram and drags Agony's eyes across the top rope. Agony slips an arm wringer and delivers an atomic drop on Hawk. A choke hold, elbow drop, legdrop, and rear chinlock begin to wear Hawk down, but he counters with an eye rake and tags in Animal. Hawk holds Agony's arms as Animal unloads with some hard punches! Animals goes back to those stomps and a kick to the head, before Agony fights back and hits an atomic drop. Animal slips a rear chinlock and whips Agony to the ropes, delivering a running clothesline, before going back to those brutal stomps. Agony avoids a kick to the head and drives a knee into Animal's gut before tagging in Pain. The Lords of War toss Animal to the corner, but he slips out of Pain's shoulder ram and puts Pain down with a giant suplex. He drags Pain up with a hammerlock and tries to drive him to the corner. Pain slips behind and tries to deliver an atomic drop, but Animal's too haeavy and he falls on top getting a two count. Animal hits a running clothesline and some more stomps and a kick to the head. Pain fights back with an atomic drop. Animal comes back with a hammerlock drive and stomps Pain down in the corner before tagging in Hawk. Hawk hits two leaping fistdrops in a row and Pain is in serious trouble! A series of right hands and those trademark Warrior stomps have Pain reeling! Hawk drags him to his feet before clotheslining him over the top rope to the floor! Hawk hits a baseball slide, driving Pain ribs first into the ring barrier! It's back and forth on the outside! Pain with a headbutt! Hawk slams Pain's head off the guard rail! Pain with a running clothesline and a backbreaker! Hawk with some chops to the neck! Pain with an atomic drop! Hawk with a back suplex through a table!!! Hawk rolls Pain back in, but a well-placed eye gouge gives the beaten Pain the opportunity to tag and in comes a fresh Agony! Hawk hits a clubbing blow and a bodyslam, but Agony fights right back and delivers a backbreaker and an atomic drop to weaken Hawk. Some hard fists to the face have Hawk struggling to cover up as Agony drags him up and drives him down with a running bulldog! Hawk fights back, raking Agony's eyes on the tope rope before laying into him with a series of brutal stomps. A leaping fistdrop misses and Agony capitalizes with some hard punches and an elbow drop. He pulls Hawk up for a DDT, but Hawk slips it and drops Agony with a flurry of forearms before connecting with that leaping fistdrop. He drags Agony to the corner and tags in Animal and The Road Warriors brutalize Agony with a double axe handle flurry! Agony avoids a mafia kick and tries to wear Animal down. Rear chinlock, elbow drop, rear chinlock, stomp, headbutt, atomic drop! They seem to have no effect as Animal fights back and delivers a hammerlock backbreaker on Agony! Agony slips a full nelson to deliver a backbreaker and goes right back to work on Animal. Rear chinlock, choke, legdrop, elbow drop, stomp, legdrop, choke! But Animal fights right back with a big kick to the head, a roundhouse punch and another series of stomps! He pounces on Agony and drives a series of bionic elbows into his head, splitting him wide open!!! Agony manages to slip a double backbreaker and deliver an atomic drop, following up with a headbutt that finally seems to stun Animal. Agony goes for a DDT, but Animal slips it and delivers a double backbreaker before tagging in Hawk. Hawk goes for a running clothesline but Agony slips it and hits a running bulldog before unloading with a series of punches on the prone Hawk. Agony drags Hawk up and delivers a neckbreaker and a few more punches for good measure. Hawk avoids an elbow drop and hits a leaping fistdrop, before setting up for his Hangman's Neckbreaker! Agony slips it and makes a desperation tag to Pain. Together they drop Hawk with a double shoulder tackle. Pain hits a splash and covers Hawk for a two count, but that seems to have made Hawk angry! Hissing and spitting, he drives Pain into his corner where he hits a forearm charge and tags in Animal. Animal hoists Pain up in a press slam and Hawk sails off the top with an elbow!!! Doomsday Device!!! Animal covers and miraculously Pain kicks out!!! Animal tags in Hawk, but they can't set up a move and Pain delivers a desperation side suplex before tagging in Agony. Hawk slips the snake eyes but Agony fights back and hits a running bulldog before pounding him with some more right hands. Hawk fights back and eye rakes Agony, before tagging in Animal and climbing the turnbuckles! Animal hoists Agony onto his shoulder and Hawk flies off the top with a Skyhigh Lariat!!!! Animal covers as Hawk holds Pain back! One...two...th...Kick out!!! Oh my god!!! Agony kicks out!!! Animal whips Agony to the ropes!!! Lariat clothesline! He tags Hawk and lifts Agony up in a press slam!! Hawk delivers the Doomsday Device!!! In an unreal show of determination, Agony pops up off the canvas and screams at Hawk to bring it!!!!! Hawk rushes with a running clothesline and Agony counters with the Hostile Takeover!!!! But blood is pouring into Agony's eyes now and he can't capitalize!!! Animal tags in, but his running clothesline is avoided and Agony gouges the eyes, tagging in Pain! Animal slips a backbreaker and applies an arm wringer, tagging Hawk! Hawk climbs the turnbuckles once more, determined to end it, as Animal hoists Pain onto his shoulders!! Hawk leaps, but somehow Pain slips off of Animal in the nick of time!!! Pain tags in Agony!! Hawk blocks the Hostile Takeover, but gets a hard kick in the gut!!! Agony tags in Pain and The Lords of War set up for a Spike Powerbomb!!!! Hawk is nearly driven through the mat and, as Agony cuts off Animal with a running clothesline, Pain makes the cover!!! One...two...three!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! The Lords of War have snatched victory from the jaws of defeat!!!! The crowd is going wild!!!!! [B]Winners: [COLOR=Red]The Lords of War [/COLOR] with a [COLOR=Blue]Spike Powerbomb [/COLOR] at 34:00. Rating: [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR][/B] So the veteran tag team ties the series for the Cornellverse side in a fantastic match!!! It's two matches a piece as we head for the Clash of the Immortals!!!

Crud-on-a-stick!!! I can not fathom that the Lords of War pulled that match out; surviving 2 Doomsday Devices and a Skyhigh Lariat is incredible. I enjoyed the hell out of this write-up, XoX. The detail was so spot-on, I literally laughed several times* and cursed the finish. While it is often a cliche, it [I]did[/I] brighten a somewhat dreary day. Kudos to not only yourself, but also Dwight - who picked the LoW to punk-out the Roadies. * - I about died when Hawk used his War Hiss on Pain; just imagining the old man retreating to the corner was brilliant enough to cover the surprising (and Shoddy) ending. ;)

Archived