Two Weeks till End of Q3

Anyone at Grey Dog at least willing to say the game is still on schedule for a Q3 release ? If not, please let us know the new schedule. I don't want the game release until it is ready but I would like to know if coming here looking for the game daily is a waste of my time.

I'm not a greydog rep so this is just my personal opinion, but knowing how Arlie's (the developer) wife had a new baby some days ago, i guess we can expect a little delay in the game. Real life is before bussines (and specially a new familly member) so we need to be a bit more patient and underestand he has a situation now where probably he can't work as many hours as before, once you have a baby your life changes a lot and you can't have a schedulle as organized as before. I'm probably more impatient than you and i want all the incoming games released today, but let's wait until it's done and have it totally bug free, no matter if it's exactly into Q3 or some days or weeks later, and let's give Arlie some time to enjoy with his wife and new baby too :)

I would like to know if the release has been changed as well.... I understand as much as anyone how a baby changes your life (3 grown children later). I also know that in business as in life a man's word is his bond (or it needs to be). So if the date is still 3rd quarter then great but if not, they should well know by now. I for one need to know so I can decide whether to wait the possibly two more weeks or just to go ahead and start my TCY college football season for 2005. I do not have the time to do both. I am also a little "gun shy" after what happened with TPF, and understandably so. I am kind of in a "show-me" kind of mind regarding this product. Though I am excited about the possibilities....

[QUOTE=Celts-Sonics Fan]I understand as much as anyone how a baby changes your life (3 grown children later). I also know that in business as in life a man's word is his bond (or it needs to be). So if the date is still 3rd quarter then great but if not, they should well know by now. I for one need to know so I can decide whether to wait the possibly two more weeks or just to go ahead and start my TCY college football season for 2005. I do not have the time to do both. I am also a little "gun shy" after what happened with TPF, and understandably so. I am kind of in a "show-me" kind of mind regarding this product. Though I am excited about the possibilities....[/QUOTE] I agree we all have family obligations but i know business is business at least at my office it is. That being said a date on a demo would be at least reasonable at this stage.

Archived