I searched the forum for the words "fued" and "storylines" and only came up with 1 unrelated hit, so here goes. How will this game handle storylines? Will the boss just place u in random storylines or will it be handled in the sense you rub someone the wrong way backstage wrong. Or will you get to pick who you are in a storyline with? Also are these hand written by adam or how will it handle them. If they are going to be hand written how will u keep from getting the same storyline like 30 times in a career?

There aren't "storylines" (I'm assuming you mean that in the sense of several angles based around a single theme, such as someone attacking your manager backstage to set-up a bout), as it's not an in-kayfabe game, so they generally wouldn't make sense. Feuds, on the other hand, are in. They consist of a series of matches between two workers, with them being won by one person getting 2 victories ahead of the other (i.e. 2-0, 3-1, 4-2, etc).

Just a quick question - reading your reply it seems that if you're in a feud with someone, it'll just end up with you facing them week after week or month after month or whatever. Will it be like real life (in sports entertainment promotions at least) whereby you face other people during your feud and that other person can interfere in your match, thus furthering your feud? Or maybe you're both involved in a tag match and happened to pin him? Or does this go back to the not in kayfabe thing?

The way it works is that you're more likely to face the person you're feuding with than anyone else, but it is unlikely to be every match, and it won't necessarily be in singles bouts when you are. In the matches when you aren't facing each other, run-ins \ sneak attacks \ etc can happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived