World of Darkfire

World of Darkfire Mod by Darkfire423 Thanks to hakk99 (Various Logos), YBDynamo (Various Workers, If the Last name is Dynamo it is his), The old people who submited workers on the old board. Sorry i have lost the list. ====================== TEW 04 this world was the FIRST full Original Data for the TEW game series. Updated for TEW 2008. The World is becoming a different world than in 2004. No longer are wee seeing the larger groups holding the smaller groups hosteage as loyaltys and better product have shifted the balance of several groups to attack the larger 10 or so compaines. Stars are now turning down larger deals to keep working ====================== Darkfire423 World 0.6 Please note this is a public beta for the file set. Any issue or anything you wish to post contact me thru Greydog Forums darkfire423. To Install Please make a new database titled drkfire423 (it will switch you to the new empty database) Unzip using WinRar ([url]http://www.rarsoft.com/[/url]) Put the folders in the correct places. darkfire423 GDS\TEW2008\Data\darkfire423 Logos GDS\TEW2008\Pictures\darkfire423\Logos Pictures GDS\TEW2008\Pictures\darkfire423\People Move the correct folder to your Data, and Pictures folder within the TEW08 Program folder. You will need to replace the Data folder. Thank you. darkfire423 ====================== What is left to be done Tag Teams - Title History for most of the world. (Will be Done Next Beta) BCW Tag Team GL Americas Singles GL Americas Tag GL Americas Trios GL Campeon De Campeones LLI Distrito Federal Trios Mexican National Light Heavyweight Mexican National Lightweight Mexican National Tag ML World Heavyweight SUPER-X XALA Intercontiental XALA Intercontiental Tag XALA Intercontiental Trios Along with All of Canada, US, and Japan. - Relations - Promotions (19 more to start at later dates) Update Various Promotions Info (Start Dates, Money, Overness) - Promotions Pacts (Will be done next Beta) - Move Sets - Events - Alter Egos - PPV Agreements (Will Be Done Next Beta) - Workers(Bios, and Other Various Info) - Dojo Graduates - TV Shows (Will be done Next beta) - Hall of Immortals - Missing Logos Lucha World FIGHTING Mexican Hardcore Wrestling New Zealand Pro Professional Power Grappling Royal Canadian Alliance Wrestling Scandinavia Wrestling Super Womens Wrestling West Coast Wrestling World Wrestling Alliance Canada World Wrestling Champions ====================== Timeline Next Beta will come out 5/31/09. 2 Weeks from today. What is in the next Beta. TV Shows PPV Agreements Promotions Pacts Title Histories Some of the 19 more promotions (None will be active) Logos ====================== [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/233913711/WorldofDarkfire_V0.6.rar.html[/url] or [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z7MGPWP2[/url] or [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ovmkh[/url] Worker Pics so far [IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/darkfire423/Micro%20Wrestlers/BlackSabbath.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/darkfire423/Micro%20Wrestlers/ElSpiffy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/darkfire423/Micro%20Wrestlers/GilWinslow.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/darkfire423/Micro%20Wrestlers/BobbyBonales.jpg[/IMG] Note the Bobby Bonales isnt the right size yet. You can visit [url]http://worldordarkfire.proboards.com/index.cgi[/url] for our message board, to center workers submissions, graphics, and data. All will be posted here in rar/zip files but it helps me Keep info posted. Also I will post up coming info As always Thank you darkfire423

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Australia In Late 2004, the wrestling market crashed in Australia. Many workers fled to Europe, US, or Japan to escape the Aussie Sport Commission look in to Pro Wrestling. Only 1 company managed to get ahead at this time. Perth Wrestling, has been around since 1988 (changing owners several times). Right now Sherlock runs it. They have a weekly TV deal, and show PPVs down under. Now they arent like most big compaines. They work well with others. As of now there are few Written deals in Australia. Now other compaines like No Limit Wrestling fled and ran shows in Europe. To only struggle and come back a shell of their former self. You can also play as All Stars Australia Wrestling, and Kiwi Pro Wrestling, both are young compaines still looking for their market hold. Perth Wrestling - 9/1988 - Western Aus. 2.5 Million in cash, with a style of their own. (Cult) All Stars Australia Wrestling - 9/2007 - New Zealand - 250,000 - Sports Entertainment (Small) No Limit Wrestling - 2/1999 - Eastern Aus - $500,000 in cash - Sports Entertainment (Small) Kiwi Pro Wrestling - 2/2006 - Eastern Aus - 50,000 in cash - style of their own (Small) Top Stars Down Under Atlanta Staddon - Australia Heavyweight (Perth), KPW Heavyweight Champion (Kiwi Pro), and DZW Tag Team Champion Erik Wolfenstien - (From Europe) Australia Tag Team Champion (Perth) Bob DeMarco - ASAW Oceania Heavyweight Champion, Australia Tag Team Champion (Perth), Former Australia Heavyweight Bulldog Dex - ASAW Oceania Tag Team Champion, KPW Tag Team Champion, NLW Tag Team Champion Kimo K-9 - ASAW Oceania Tag Team Champion, KPW Tag Team Champion, NLW Tag Team Champion Dingo Mask - NLW Heavyweight Former 2 time Australia Heavyweight. Brent Evans - ASAW Oceania Cruiserweight Yoko Gomi - Australia Jr Heavyweight (Perth) Angry Ferrel Jack Rancid - Former Australia Heavyweight Chase Hasty Bruce Schwimmer - Former Australia Heavyweight

Europe Europe is a Funny place. Only 3 compaines start active and not a one of them are in great shape. But you can draw. WXW: German is the largest by far and away. Mixing Hardcore action with fast pace modern style matches you draw well. European Wrestling Alliance, and Brussels Pro Wrestling are also active. Like Australia a lot of shared workers due to a lack of soild talent in Europe. Brussels Pro Wrestling - 7/2000 - Central Europe - 10,000 - Family Friendly (Local) European Wrestling Alliance - 3/1996 -Eastern Europe - 500,000 - Traditional (Small) WXW: German - 12/2000 - Central Europe - 500,000 - European Hardcore (Regional) Top Euro Stars Erik Wolfenstien - WXW German Heavyweight Gregorio Lopez - EWA heavyweight, WXW Tag Team Andre Jaxx - WXW Tag Team Maxim Novoselov - BPW Heavyweight, WXW Internet

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;446703]Perth represent! You got my interest. Like the Dingo Mask character too, funny because I always thought a Koala Mask character would be pretty cool.[/QUOTE] Koala Mask might get added as a future wrestler. thanks for the idea

UK The UK market has become a 1 horse show. Scoring a TV deal in Late 2005 All Out War has become the king of the UK mountain. Getting workers from the other companies (BCW, ECA, and RHW), they have built a strong roster of UK talent. BCW who is quickly going down hill has a strong roster booster by 3 former GCW Wrestlers, Axehammer, Big Tommy, Boudroe Stone. But that wasnt enough to keep their weekly TV show on the air. You do see the Triad of British wrestling (BCW, ECA, and RHW) trying to attack AOW, but so far attacks have been well futile. The Wild card in all of this is Revolution 1. Being a Neutral in the War that is brewing. It is the only place to see workers from the Triad companies work against AOW workers. All Out War - 9/1999 - Midlands - $1,000,000 - Hybrid/Hard Hitting (Cult) British Championship Wrestling - 5/1985 - South UK - $50,000 - Traditional (Small) Empire Combat Association - 12/1998 - South UK - $100,000 - Hybrid (Small) Revolution 1 - 2/2004 - Midlands - $100,000 - UK Indy (Small) Royal Highland Wrestling - 3/2001 - Scotland - $50,000 - Pure (Small) Top UK Stars Chris Haseman - AOW British Crown Champion Heath Kerr Blaze - AOW British Tag Team Inferno - AOW British Tag Team Jake Gibson - BCW Tag Team Champion, ECA Heavyweight Axehammer - BCW Singles Champion Jay Ismail - BCW Tag Team Champion Boudroe Stone - ECA King of England, ECA Tag Team Champion Big Tommy - ECA Tag Team Champion

Mexico The More things change they stay the same. You havnt seen much change with Guadalajara Lucha, and Monterey Lucha. Few Roster Changes, Titles are pretty much the same. You get 2 new Lucha Promotions Lucha Libre Internaciónal and Xtreme Athletes Lucha Association. We have seen Lucha influences pop up thru out the world. So it looks good for Lucha Style. But Mexico Is the same as before basicly Guadalajara Lucha - 9/1979 - West Central - $500,000 - Lucha Entertainment (National) Lucha Libre Internaciónal - 1/2006 - South Eastern - $2,500,000 - Their own brand of lucha Monterey Lucha - 9/1997 - Northern - $500,000 - Lucha Traditional Xtreme Athletes Lucha Association - 9/2005 - Northern - 100,000 - Lucha Extreme Top Luchadores In Mexico Agustin Carmona - GL Americas Singles, GL Campeón de Campeones Dos Hombres I - GL Americas Trios Dos Hombres III - GL Americas Trios DOs Hombres VI - GL Americas Trios El Vampiro Tiger Caballero Pantera Blanca - LLI Distrito Federal Singles Bandito - ML World Heavyweight El Bulldust - XALA Intercontiental

Okay i just finished Japan. I will do the Write Up later today. So going into North America work today. Japan took 3 days, I think North America is going to be atleast that if not 4 or 5 days. As I do a final tweek of Rosters/Promotions, then i do the Events, and Titles. Once that is done all that will be left is some Alter Egos, Dojo Graduates and Tag Teams and Stables for Each Promotion. Also some more Move Sets. Title Lineage isnt going to be in at the start.

Japan Former top company in the World Alpha Japan has seen a decline in attendence and well signing top workers. Not that they are dieing they were hit hard by the slump the wrestling world had in fall 2006. That said a company that came out of no where with their own stars and a MMA base style has taken over Japan and is attempting to go after GCW. Tokyo Fight Grand Prix started as a small time MMA company in 2000, after a few shows they started to book small indie wrestlers and moved to a pure pro wrestling style. This is what Japanese fans were craving as they shot out of the gate once they got a TV deal in 2004. Now Tokyo Fight is the second largest wrestling company in the world. The final member of the Big three is Eagle-Pro Wrestling. Eagle-Pro is clearly in a slump from what they once where after Tokyo Fight took alot of stars from them, and many more Left when Jimmy Hansen (and Family) left to form MWPW in the US. What saved them was a former GCW undercard worker Sid Snow, who no one knew was really from Japan due to his mask he wore in GCW. After his release he started to work in various Japan indies as well as Eagle Pro. In the end Alpha Japan still has a card up their sleve with Alpha Japan Dojo. The Indies in Japan are a bunch of soild compaines that have alot of shared talent thru out them. With star companies like Chaotic Xtreme Wrestling (Which isnt Chaotic or Extreme), Indepent Dream, Lucha Libre Wrestling. You should be able to play as anyone of the compaines and hit it big in Japan. Alpha Japan - 5/1972 - Kanto - $5,000,000 - Puroresu Entertainment Alpha Japan Dojo - - 5/2000 - Kanto - $100,000 - Solid Traditional Puro Chaotic Xtreme Wrestling - 11/2006 - Kanto - $50,000 - Physically Intense Puro DZW Hardcore Wrestling - 9/2005 - $50,000 - Hardcore Eagle-Pro Wrestling - 9/1986 - Eagle-Pro - $250,000 - Pure Fire Pro-Wrestling Federation - 1/1997 - Kinki - $1,000,000 - WorldPuro Indepent Dream - 2/2004 - Kanto - $100,000 - Their own style of Puro Katana Pro 1 - 1/2008 - Tohoku - $50,000 - Cutting Edge Lucha Libre Wrestling - 9/1997 - Kanto - $250,000 - Lucha Pure Nagoya Pro - 9/2005 - Chubu - $250,000 - Lucharesu Neo Tokyo Wrestling - 2/2007 - Tohoku - Lucharesu Northeast Wrestling - 1/1992 - Hokkaido - MUGA Tokyo Fight Grand Prix - 6/2000 - Kinki - $25,000,000 - Frighting Grand Prix Toukon Puriesu - 9/2000 - Kanto - $100,000 - Puroresu Garbage WXW: Japan - 5/1999 - Kinki - $100,000 - Deathmatch Top Puro Stars Akira Nakajima - Al-Japan Global Katsuyori Gokita - Al-Japan Tag Team Ryouji Goto - Al-Japan Tag Team Shanghai - CXW Jr Heavyweight, FPWF International Kyishi Yashuio Jr - CXW World Keniji Osawa - DZW Heavyweight Masaru Gokita - Neo-Tokyo Tag Team, Neo-Tokyo Tag Team Asain White Tiger - Neo-Tokyo Tag Team, Neo-Tokyo Tag Team Keiji Misawa - Tokyo Fight World Heavyweight, WXW: JP Asia Heavyweight Anglosaxon Oba - Tokyo Fight World Tag Team Kenichi Takeda - Tokyo Fight World Tag Team Hiroshi Oyaizu - Tokyo Fight Television BISHAMON - Tokyo Fight Light Heavyweight Sid Snow - Eagle-Pro Triple Crown, Eagle-Pro Tag Team

some news about North america.......It was already started......so i have a little less work than i thought. As it stands i am looking at Titles, and events left to do. So i figure this is the time to go over how i am doing the events. Instead of naming every event (few real indies do this), Unless the monthly show is a PPV it gets a basic name IE Alabama Wrestling LIVE! (Jan) Were GCW get GCW Clan Wars 9 ---------------- But the Indies get 2 big named shows a year (Kinda like Chotic Cold Fury, or ECWA Super 8). I did it this way becuase it gives a little more realistic feel to it, Also it lets the mod player to really look at the game and make changes they wish.

Okay i just finished the Titles for North America. now to test it for a year in the game. Now with that North America is done (maybe minor tweeks), so what is left is Promotion Tag Teams and Stables. North American write up might be tonight or tomorrow. Looking good to be out when i get back for my trip. I might let it lose on Tuesday for testing. When i come back on the 8th i will work on the issues and give it full release. Or do you guys want me to do a run down of each promotion? (rosters, divisions, and staff)

North America USA Finally North America. The region had the most change as 3 of the top 5 promotions are no longer Playable. You still have GCW and New York wrestling to play, but Beyond Eastern Wrestling (Bought out by NYW), Fantastic Ass Kicking Entertainment (Former partners who owned it in Jail and it was bought out by GCW), Blood Wrestling Federation (Owner Adonis died in winter 2007, his widow cancelled all shows and sold it to NYW). You still have Alabama Wrestling, Carolina Championship Wrestling, and St Louis Wrestling. One of the few Highlights of start ups are Midwest Pro-Wrestling (started by Jimmy Hansen and gang). MWPW has one of the best rosters in the game, and that is just the group that is loyal to you! GCW has changed a fair amount after the drug scandal that shaw 1 star fired and black balled, 1 star fired and put in jailed, and several more just fired. But thru this they have manged to come out with a stronger roster, and better shows. New York Wrestling is in the early stages of going national. Several of you top stars are under PPA contracts. Keep a eye on them. Canada There has been little change in Canada. Just smaller compaines added. Can-Am Wrestling and Dream Stage Wrestling share alot of workers. Neo Spirit Pro feature 1 former GCW star (He was the reason for the fall of wrestling in Later 2006), the rest of the roster are soild workers who can put on a good show. But the king of Canada wrestling right now is Revolution X Wrestling, every canadain star of the last 10 years has work for RXW at some point. Featureing a talented roster, weekly TV you can grow quickly. USA Compaines Alabama Wrestling - 9/1988 - $500,000 - South East USA - Traditional Beyond Eastern Wrestling - 10/2002 - $250,000 - New England - Sports Entertainment Carolina Championship Wrestling - 9/2000 - $50,000 - Mid Atlantic - Their own style of former Yardtardness Fantastic Ass Kicking Entertainment - 4/1995 - $250,000 - South West - Sports Entertainment Gobal Championship Wrestling - 7/1997 - $25,000,000 - Mid West - Sports Entertainment Midwest Pro-Wrestling - 9/2006 - $1,000,000 - Great Lakes - Traditional New World Wrestling - 6/2005 - $50,000 - Tri State - Hybrid New York Wrestling - 9/1992 - $2,500,000 - Tri State - Sports Entertainment St Louis Wrestling - 2/1977 - $100,000 - Mid west - STLW Traditional WXW: Deep South - 9/2001 - $50,000 - South East - Hardcore WXW: Midwest - 10/2001 - $50,000 - Mid West - Hardcore Canada Compaines Can-Am Wrestling - 1/2007 - 100,000 - Ontario - Modern Canada Dream Stage Wrestling - 4/1992 - $250,000 - Ontario - Tradional Canada Neo Spirit Pro - 9/1997 - $50,000 - Maritimes - Hybrid Revolution X Wrestling - 9/1997 - $2,500,000 - Praires - Hybrid WXW: Windsor - Ontario - 5/2001 - $500,000 - Canada Garbage Top Stars in North America Gene Hoffman - AW American, WXW: MW Tag Team Kevin Jordan - BEW Northest IMMortal Angel - CCW Carolina Heavyweight Matt Pepper - GCW World Heavyweight Methos Ales Jackson Mason Meadows - GCW Arena Championship Pierre Guillet - NSP Maritimes Heavyweight, RXW World Heavyweight Black Sabbath - NYW Triple Crown

had a quike look at it and so far: at first it looks very impressive but after a closer look. I see that most wrestlers have very small bios. for instance john ramos is one of the more respected flyers in us today. I would have made that more lifely someting like John Ramos is a american cruiserweight who has won the respect of the fans and fellow wrestlers by using a solid cruiserweight style and his never say die attitude. His Good old JR finisher is one of the most over finshers in america. the same with the promotions. a bit more background makes for better play, is the feeling i have. i gona play a couple of monthes in game. If i have feedback i let u know nikolaj

[QUOTE=Thevampire;452838]had a quike look at it and so far: at first it looks very impressive but after a closer look. I see that most wrestlers have very small bios. for instance john ramos is one of the more respected flyers in us today. I would have made that more lifely someting like John Ramos is a american cruiserweight who has won the respect of the fans and fellow wrestlers by using a solid cruiserweight style and his never say die attitude. His Good old JR finisher is one of the most over finshers in america. the same with the promotions. a bit more background makes for better play, is the feeling i have. i gona play a couple of monthes in game. If i have feedback i let u know nikolaj[/QUOTE] The Bios were the same that was on 04. I think you had a small (50-100 caracters. I know it is one thing i have to work on along with tweeking workers. But this is why i did the opening testing. :)

I started to design a website (IE like the CornellVerse site with title history, news, profiles, etc.) This is to go with re writing bios, and also with title histories. I felt with the writing of bios it helps to have history for each guy. Here is a expample of a new bio. Alex Edwards - Annoucer down under. Alex Edwards is one of more popluar annoucers in Australian. With his smooth voice and ablity to clearly get out what is happening in the ring. He has been doing it for a very long time and might not be doing it for to much longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
hey guys, I started to work on this again. I have title histories started. When that gets done i will then start to work on bios again. (Back story is always a nice place to start, you know.) I have also done most of the promotion logos (3 or 4 without at this stage.), Several aren't great looking, but in real life there are a lot of promotions without decent logos. I have all the start TV Shows, PPV Deals, and Rosters set. Several champions have been updated, The new start date is set for May 09 right now and the world reflects that. I will be putting out a beta in the next few days with a Logo pack. No renders, as they are slow going but i have access to a few hundred or so. I will get them in as soon as i can.

Downloading now, I just heard about this myself. Will post thoughts in a bit. ^_^ [QUOTE=darkfire423;452030][url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CD03SO5[/url] or [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/125554634/darkfire423world.zip.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Archived