Tales from the Grand Avatar

Guest cmdrsam

Guest cmdrsam
The meeting I had with Mr. Eisen in December of 2007 would forever change my life. I was first of all shocked that he would want to meet with me first off. And secondly he would offer me the job of head booker. But as most things were in life it had conditions. [CENTER]1. We were to never go below 8 million dollars. MMM, lets see start with 25 million and cant go below 8 million, ok who is up for lunch? 2. We must gain popularity in the U.S. I get the sense that he is a little worried about TCW's rise in popularity. 3. Enygma has to regain his former glory. Mr. Eisen blames himself for this creation and now it becomes my pig to sell. 4. Cannot hire anybody considered a MMA Crossover. Good, never had much luck with them any way. 5. Cannot hire anybody known for having legal troubles. So what do I do? yep you got it, I hired one. [/CENTER] So now I have one month to get my story lines wrote and implemented for When Hell Freezes Over. I decided to change When Hell Freezes over to include a 30 man lottery battle royal, with the winner to get a shot at the SWF World Champion at a to be determined date. Then bad news hit. Angry Gilmore took a bad bump when facing Jack Bruce and would be out of action for 21 days. I decided to play with this one and turn it into a feud angle. About the only other change I had in store for me was that Mr. Eisen had created a mid card stable that had Joey Sexy, Enforcer Roberts, and Death Row calling them selfs Sexy Death. Oh that Mr. Eisen, how did he become so big? So this is how the first couple of shows went down. [CENTER]Week 1. 14,110 attendance at the Plum Park. Death Row beat The Samoan Wildboyz Frederique Garcia beat Big Smack Scott Enygma beat Enforcer Roberts Has Sexy Death jump Enygma after wards and had Garcia make the save. Jack Bruce did a promo that he unintentionally injured Angry Gilmore. Squeeky McClean beat Jack Bruce and Cristian Faith to win the SWF World Title. Angry Gilmore's music hit at the end and it distracted Bruce causing him to lose. Week 2. 10,000 attendance at the Friedman Building. Vengance beat Christian Faith. Afterwords Vengence beat down Faith and says he has unfinished business with Faith at Hell Freezes Over. Rich Money cut a promo challenging Frederique Garcia for a match at Hell Freezes Over. Rich Money beat Jack Bruce to retain his North American Title. After once again the music of Angry Gilmore hits distracting him. Remo beat Runaway Train Squeeky McClean beat Steve Frehley to retain the SWF World Title. Week 3 9,470 attendance at the Louisiana Auditorium. Eric Eisen beat Enygma after interference from Sexy Death. Lobster Warrior beat Big Smack Scott Marc DeBois beat Acid, Frankie Perez, and Jack Giedroyc to retain the Shooting Star Title. Christian Faith accepted Vengence's Challenge for Hell Freezes Over. High Concept beat Champaign Lover and Kirk Jameson. Jack Bruce cut a promo saying he is tired of hearing about the injury to Gilmore. It happened by accident so we should just get over it. Frederique Garcia beat Rich Money and Steve Frehley in a non title match. Week 4 When Hell Freezes Over. 23,471 Attendance at the Kettley Arena. Rich Money beat Frederique Garcia to retain his North American Title. Jack Bruce cut a promo saying he hears that Angry Gilmore will be in the Battle Royal latter tonight and he better beware. Enygma beat Joe Sexy despite Sexy Death constant interference. Angry Gilmore arrives and tells us that there will be retribution tonight. Christian Faith beat Vengance. Afterwords Vengence attacked Referee Ric Young. Angry Gilmore won the 30 man battle royal in controversial fashion. After it appeared he was thrown out, no ref saw him hit the floor. He took out Jack Bruce, Runaway Train, and Steve Frehley in the end. Remo beat Squeeky McClean to become the new SWF World Champion. [/CENTER] We will pick up the action at the first television show after Hell Freezes Over. More to come soon.

Guest cmdrsam
[COLOR="Blue"]Current List of Champions[/COLOR] SWF North American Title= Rich Money SWF Shooting Star= Marc DeBois SWF World Tag Team= The Bumfhole Brothers SWF World Champion= Remo [COLOR="blue"]Main Event[/COLOR] Rich Money, Steve Frehley, Vengance, Squeeky McClean, Remo, Runaway Train, Enygma, Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, and Angry Gilmore. [COLOR="blue"]Upper Midcard[/COLOR] Jack Giedroyc, Brandon James, Loster Warrior, Groucho Bling, Enforcer Roberts, Elmo Benson, Joe Sexy, and Kurt Laremee. [COLOR="blue"]Mid Card[/COLOR] Valiant, Frederique Garcia, Paul Hunington, Acid, Big Smack Scott, Kid Toma, Robbie Retro, Marc DeBois, Bart Biggz, Randy Bumfhole, Brett Biggz, Zimmy Bumfhole, and Shady K. [COLOR="blue"]Lower Midcard[/COLOR] Akima Brave, Steven Parker, Champaign Lover, Knuckles,and Darryl Devine. [COLOR="blue"]Openers[/COLOR] Kirk Jameson, Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, and Mainstream Hernandez. [COLOR="blue"]Enhancement[/COLOR] Frankie Perez and Jacob Jett [COLOR="blue"]Development[/COLOR] Andre Jones, Atlas, Bear Bekowski, Cheetah Boy, Emmy, Eric Eisen, Greg Rayne, Hannah Potter, John Greed, Lassana Makutsi, Marshal Dillon, and Nevada Nuclear

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER] Photobucket [B]SWF Supreme TV Preview[/B] [B]Scheduled To Appear[/B] Photobucket Angry Gilmore Photobucket Steve Frehley Photobucket Lobster Warrior PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket [COLOR="Red"]Enforcer Roberts battles Enygma.[/COLOR] Photobucket [COLOR="Blue"]SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket [COLOR="red"]Rich Money defends against Jack Bruce.[/COLOR] Photobucket [COLOR="blue"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket [COLOR="Red"]Remo defends against Christian Faith.[/COLOR] [/CENTER]

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket[B][SIZE="5"]PRESENTS[/SIZE][/B]Photobucket [B]Tuesday, Week 4 January Attendance: 10,000 Connecticut Symphony Hall[/B][/CENTER] The show opens with our usual opening video featuring our superstars. We come out of the video to a Pyrotechnic display and the camera pans the audience. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Jerry Eisen, Ana Garcia, and Peter Michaels welcome us to very exciting night of SWF action. Speaking of exciting, this past Sunday was very exciting at When Hell Freezes Over. A mini video is played featuring the great card that evening and ending with the crowning of a new SWF World Champion. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Jack Bruce complains about being blamed for Angry Gilmore’s injury. He also states that he is tired of being screwed over for his title. He says he has been screwed by Eisen, Gilmore, and as far as he is concerned Remo. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Richard Eisen comes down and says he has a major announcement concerning tonights card. Remo is out with severe dehydration and has been ordered by the medical staff to not attend to nights card. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Angry Gilmore comes down and Eisen gets security down to keep the two men separate. Eisen says he has reviewed the Hell Freezes over tapes and is announcing that Gilmore will not receive a title shot. But instead there will be a four man tournament to see who goes on to face Remo for the title. Jack Bruce throws down his microphone in disgust as Angry Gilmore is irate with Eisen’s announcment. [CENTER][QUOTE]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Enygma defeated Enforcer Roberts in 2:47 by disqualification. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports Enforcer Roberts seemed off his game tonight. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Lobster Warrior defeated Champagne Lover in 5:19 by pinfall with a Lobster Trap. [/QUOTE][/CENTER] [CENTER][QUOTE]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Steve Frehley defeated Steven Parker in 4:34 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.[/QUOTE][/CENTER] [CENTER][QUOTE]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]SWF North American Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketChampion Jack Bruce defeated Rich Money in 9:44 by count out. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports This match lifted the crowd. Rich Money is improving in Technical skills. [/QUOTE][/CENTER] [CENTER][QUOTE]Photobucket [COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]SWF World Tag Team Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketChampionsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket The Amazing Bumfholes defeated The Pain Alliance in 5:27 when Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Big Smack Scott by pinfall with a Bumfhole In One. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports A hot crowd was against Big Smack Scott,chanting for him to not come back. The performance of Zimmy Bumfhole stood out as being good. [/QUOTE][/CENTER] Photobucket Richard Eisen is backstage and announces that Vengance will be docked an entire months pay for attacking one of his referees. This can not nor will it be tolerated. [CENTER][QUOTE]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Joe Sexy defeated Frankie Perez in 2:43 by pinfall with an One Night Stand.[/QUOTE][/CENTER] Photobucket Chistian Faith is back stage and is upset about not facing Remo. And he too is tired of getting screwed over here in SWF. Maybe he should go to that other company. Or maybe he should make a statement. [CENTER][QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Vengeance drew with Angry Gilmore in 12:45 following a DQ as Christian Faith comes in and attacks Vengance at the same time Jack Bruce comes in and attacks Gilmore.[/QUOTE][/CENTER] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket The show comes to a close as these four men brawl with each other as our announcers beg for security to come and seperate these four men. [/CENTER]

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket [B]News from around the world.[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Captain USA the veteran patriotic babyface has announced his retirement. Captain is a former SWF North American Champion. We wish him good luck with any future endeavors. Thank you Captain. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Congratulations are in order as Citizen X has claimed the prestigious Rip Chord Invitational. Rip is very excited about Citizen X and raves about his potential. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Our very own Peter Michaels has been awarded the best Announcer in the world right now. Way to go Pete. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Big Smack Scott fired? It has been confirmed that Big Smack Scott has been fired from the SWF. Apparently Scott was involved in an altercation with a fan after Tuesday night's show. The current head booker Grand Avatar fired him almost immediately. When interviewed from a local radio station Scott called this move " Totally B.S."

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket [B][COLOR="Red"]SWF Supreme TV Preview[/COLOR][/B] Photobucket Steve Frehley is scheduled to appear. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Angry Gilmore takes on Christan Faith. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket The Bumfhole Brothers defend their Tag Team Championship against The Dirty White Boys. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Rich Money defends his North American Title against Lobster Warrior. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Remo defends the SWF World title against the former champion Squeeky McClean. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Vengeance and Enygma team up to face off against Sexy Death co-founders Joe Sexy and Enforcer Roberts. [/CENTER]

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket[SIZE="5"][B]Presents[/B][/SIZE]Photobucket [B]Tuesday Week 1 February 2008 Attendance: 5,000 Waterloo University Arena[/B][/CENTER] The show opens with our usual opening video featuring our superstars. We come out of the video to a Pyrotechnic display and the camera pans the audience. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Jerry Eisen, Ana Garcia, and Peter Michaels welcome us to another great night of great SWF action. The briefly go over tonights scheduled matches and hype up that Nothing To Lose is coming in two weeks. The music of Richard Eisen plays. Photobucket Richard Eisen starts to hype up 4 man Tournament has been changed to a fatal four match for Nothing To Lose. Photobucket Christian Faith comes down and Richard Eisen calls for security. Faith crawls thru the ropes and complains bitterly to Eisen that he is getting real tired of being passed over numerous times for a title shot. Eisen tells Faith to get out of his face and go do something to earn a shot. Faith goes to strike Eisen but Eisen tells Faith if he hits him he will never receive a title shot ever here in the SWF. Faith backs down reluctantly. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Kurt Laramee lost to Steve Frehley in 4:34 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet. Photobucket Pat Deacon Reported that Kurt Laramee seemed off his game tonight. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Angry Gilmore comes to down for his match and gets jumped by Jack Bruce. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Angry Gilmore lost to Christian Faith in 8:45 by disqualification as he just completely lost his cool after being jumped by Bruce before the match started. After the match Gilmore goes nuts and attacks Referee Darren Smith. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports that Angry Gilmore is improving in Performance skills.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Acid defeated Brett Biggz in 5:36 by pinfall after using a foreign object. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports that Brett Biggz was really off his game tonight. Brett Biggz is improving in Rumble skills. Brett Biggz is improving in Technical skills. Brett Biggz is improving in Performance skills.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]SWF World Tag Team Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketChampions Dirty White Boys defeated The Amazing Bumfholes in 6:54 via count out when Randy Bumfhole was thrown out of the ring and he landed awkwardly. Randy Bumfhole looked hurt at the end with a possible knee injury.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Zimmy was a mixed ball of emotions. On one hand he was concerned for his brother. But you could tell he was upset with his brother because once again he has cost his team another match. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Frederique Antonio Garcia lost to Enforcer Roberts in 10:12 by submission with a R.C.T. after interference from Joe Sexy.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]SWF North American Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] PhotobucketChampionPhotobucketPhotobucket Rich Money defeated Lobster Warrior in 14:57 by pin fall by using underhanded tactics. Rich Money makes defense number 3 of his SWF North American title. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Rich Money is improving in Technical skills. Lobster Warrior is improving in Performance skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Vengeance and Enygma defeated Runaway Train and Joe Sexy in 9:58 when Vengeance defeated Runaway Train by pin fall with a Skull Krusher. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Joe Sexy is improving in Performance skills[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Remo defeated Squeeky McClean in 9:41 by pinfall with The Destroyer.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Jack Bruce comes down and starts pointing fingers at Remo. Remo motions for him to come in the ring and do something. Bruce starts to walk and gets jumped from behind by Angry Gilmore. Remo attempts to make the save but gets decked by Bruce. The 3 men battle as we come to a close.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket [B]SWF.com News from the rest of the world.[/B] Photobucket[/CENTER] Ace Freeze set to retire? It appears the wrestler formerly know as Ace Freeze from the early days of SWF is apparently ready to hang his boots up. He may not have accomplished much in SWF but he was very well known in the independent scene. Good Luck Alex Braun. And thank you for your years of entertainment. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Injury for a SWF Star? Apparently Lead Belly from the Dirty White Boys has picked up an injury while wrestling last night. The crowd was so much into the show, the noise ruptured his ear drum. It apparently will not keep him out of action for too long. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Professor Nero is glowing over the workers he has in Rhode Island Pro Wrestling. He is worried however that the amount of new faces he has, he may not have work for them at their current level. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]Jack Bruce:[/COLOR] I want to make one thing clear. I can not stand that idiot Gilmore. I had to carry a bunch of no named hacks over there in TCW for how long? I deserve way better respect around here than what I am getting. The fans have loved me where ever I have gone. Then this meat head Gilmore comes into my life. And tries to be thorn in my side. Well big man, your gonna find out why I am the Rock Star.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER] Photobucket[B][SIZE="5"]PRESENTS[/SIZE][/B]Photobucket [B]Preview for SWF's Supreme TV.[/B] PhotobucketPhotobucket SWF World Heavyweight Champion Remo is scheduled to appear. Photobucket Vengance will be at the show. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Angry Gilmore battles Squeeky McClean. Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Joe Sexy and Enforcer Roberts battles current SWF Tag Team Champions The Bumfhole Brothers. Photobucket [COLOR="red"]SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Steve Frehley battles current Champ, Rich Money. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Jack Bruce battles Christian Faith. All this and more on SWF Supreme TV.[/CENTER] [CODE]BYU 14 Really nice presentation, I love the way you have it laid out. [/CODE] Thank you. Wanted something easy and just enough info to pass on what is going on thru my eyes. I'll admit My past works have died because I had lost my focus. I have things wrote out almost for the entire year as far as characters and rough drafts for story lines so, this one I am confident I am sticking on.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket[SIZE="5"]Presents[/SIZE]Photobucket [B]Tuesday Week 2 February 2008 Attendance: 10,000 Evanovich Riverside[/B][/CENTER] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Jerry Eisen, Ana Garcia, and Peter Michaels welcome us to another great evening of SWF Wrestling, being brought to us from the spacious confines of the Evanovich Riverside. Rumors have been flying the last couple of days about Remo's health. It went south right after he won the SWF World Title at Hell Freezes Over, and he missed his first show after that great PPV. And Richard Eisen's music plays. Photobucket Richard has a solemn look on his face as he makes his way to ringside. For the first time in a very long time the man looks bewildered to what to say. [COLOR="Blue"]Richard Eisen:[/COLOR] As some of you may have known, Remo has been fighting some unknown illness since winning the world title. We had originally thought it was dehydration that forced him to miss a TV show a few weeks ago. Well after last weeks match, Remo was seen backstage throwing up blood. Since that time our medical staff has been performing tests on the man and we are bewildered as to what this mysterious illness is. Therefore we have no other alternative but to not allow Remo to wrestle until we can determine a cause and a cure to his ailment. Unfortunately I also have to other recourse but to strip Remo of his world title. Remo, I am sorry on a personal and professional manner. But I do need you to come down here and relinquish the title. Photobucket Remo comes thru the curtain and makes his way slowly to ringside. He reaches the ring and it is clear that he hates what he is about to do. He removes the title from his waist and is about to hand it over as Eisen grasps it, but Remo doesn't let go. Eisen says something not picked up from the mics, and Remo slowly lets go. Tears are starting to form. Eisen asks if he would like the mic? [COLOR="blue"]Remo:[/COLOR] I apologize to all of you fans out there who have supported me thru the years. But I am in the biggest fight of my life and right now I am the underdog. I don't know when, or even if, I will be able to continue my SWF career. But If I am able, I will be back. And I promise you I will regain this title, and make you proud of me. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Steve Frehley[/B] defeated Rich Money in 15:15 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet. Steve Frehley wins the SWF North American title. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Steve Frehley was really off his game tonight. Steve Frehley is improving in Performance skills. Rich Money is improving in Performance skills. The match really went well and the fans ate it up. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Dirty White Boys[/B] defeated The Biggz Boyz in 5:35 when Grease Hogg defeated Bart Biggz by pinfall with a Grease Spot. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports that Grease Hogg is improving in Technical skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Kirk Jameson lost to [B]Vengeance[/B] in 4:31 by pinfall with a Skull Krusher. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports that Vengance looked great out there tonight. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Vengance gets attacked by Sexy Death at the end of the match. But when it looked like they were going to do some serious damage to him, Enyga appeared thru a cloud of smoke inside the ring and took out Sexy Death in detail saving Vengance. [/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Marc DuBois lost to [B]Frederique Antonio Garcia[/B]in 7:41 by pinfall with a Romeo Is Bleeding. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Squeeky McClean lost to [B]Angry Gilmore[/B] in 9:51 by disqualification. During the match we also had Jack Bruce run in and attack Squeeky McClean. Jack Bruce hit Angry Gilmore with a chair knocking him out. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Angry Gilmore and Squeeky McClean just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Squeeky McClean and Jack Bruce circle each other looking at each other in a long stare down. You could read the lips of McClean as he asks Jack Bruce on what the hell is his problem. With that Jack slips back out of the ring. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Joe Sexy and Enforcer Roberts defeated The Amazing Bumfholes in 10:19 when Randy Bumfhole was thrown out of the ring and was counted out. Randy was once again playing the hurt knee. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket You could tell Zimmy was really upset with Randy. As our announcers talk about what has happened the camera crew is able to pick up some audio. Zimmy tells his brother he should back off and rest his knee or he is going to cost them the championship. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Christian Faith lost to [B]Jack Bruce[/B] in 17:16 by pinfall with a New York Minute. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that this match lifted the crowd. Jack Bruce is improving in Performance skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Vengance appears and says he is feeling disrespected. He will soon claim what he has been after. And that’s the world title. Angry slipped thru the crowd and nails Jack. Christian tries to fend off Angry when Vengance slips into the ring and floors him. Angry and Vengance exchange death glares as we close the show. [/CENTER]

Guest cmdrsam
Just a couple of quick question folks. I like it alittle better with me adding the referees pics. Do you agree or should I go back to not having them? Think I have found the right format for me to write the shows. Feel it gives enough detail to pass on what is going on. For those who are viewing would you agree or disagree?

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Navy"]Presents[/COLOR][/SIZE] Photobucket [B]Sunday Week 2 February 2008 Attendance: 25,465 The Kettley Arena[/B][/CENTER] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Duane Fry, Ana Garcia, and Peter Michaels welcome us to a great show tonight. They go over tonight's action and also explain that tonights main event is not only a four way match, but will be for the SWF World Title. The way you can win the title is either thru pinfall, submission, or thrown over the top rope elimination match. PhotobucketPhotobucket Jack Bruce is seen backstage walking in carry his equipment when Jerry Eisen asks for a moment of his time. Jack goes on to tell us he was wrongfully blamed for a bogus injury to Angry Gilmore. Then proceeds tell us that Richard Eisen screwed him by putting him in a match up with Squeeky McClean right after Hell Freezes Over was totally unfair. But the final straw is pitting him against those other three losers. But it wont matter because he will regain his title tonight. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Marc DuBois lost to [B]Lobster Warrior[/B] in 8:37 by pinfall with a Lobster Trap. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports that Lobster Warrior is improving in Performance. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Angry Gilmore is backstage with Jerry Eisen and tells us he doenst give a rats ass if his daddy own the SWF or not. He will beat Jack Bruce's ass tonight and there ain't a damn thing him or anybody else is gonna do about it. Now excuse me I have match to get ready for. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Joe Sexy, Enforcer Roberts and Paul Huntingdon[/B] defeated Frederique Antonio Garcia, Bart Biggz and Mainstream Hernandez in 5:48 when Joe Sexy defeated Mainstream Hernandez by pinfall with an One Night Stand. Photobucket Pat Deacon reports that Joe Sexy is improving in Rumble skills. Joe Sexy is improving in Performance skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] Photobucket [COLOR="Blue"]Vengeance:[/COLOR] Hell hath no fury like the fury I will unleash tonight. And as the buzzards pick the last morsels of your rotting flesh off of your bones. You will see ME raise the SWF World Title above my head victorious. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Steve Frehley[/B] defeated Rich Money in 19:35 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet following interference from Frederique Antonio Garcia. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Steve Frehley is improving in Flying skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Rich Money and Frederique Antonie Garcia battle each other all the way to the backstage area with neither gaining a clear advantage. Photobucket [COLOR="Blue"]Christian Faith:[/COLOR] One thing is for sure. Lately I have way, way to nice to my opponents. That ends tonight as I have a chance at destiny. Since I was a little boy I trained for this. I ate, slept, for that world title. Tonight I claim what is rightfully mine. Tonight I walk out a 6 time World Champion. Because you just have to have Faith. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucket...W/PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Death Row with manager Honey Dew[/B] defeated The Amazing Bumfholes in 9:59 when Zimmy Bumfhole was disqualified for shoving the referee. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Randy shoved Zimmy wandering what was his problem. Zimmy replied because he has been carrying his dead weight for the last month. Randy was about to say something when Zimmy slaps him. Randy was about to return the favor when Zimmy lays his World Title on the mat and proceeds to walk away. Randy is left standing in the ring looking stunned. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket As our announcers put over our main event a video is played going over the events over the last couple of months. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="red"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Jack Bruce[/B] defeated Angry Gilmore, Vengeance and Christian Faith in 23:31; the order of elimination was Angry Gilmore first, who then came back in and was able to throw Christian Faith out before he was led out of the ring area. Jack Bruce finally eliminated Vengeance. Jack Bruce wins the SWF World Heavyweight title. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Jack Bruce is improving in Performance skills. Christian Faith is improving in Rumble skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Jack Bruce is celebrating in the ring and he shows off his new title for the crowd, enjoying the moment. Brandon James and Emma Chase show up, clearly not impressed, and Brandon proceeds to beat the new champion to a bloody pulp as Emma directs him.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Presents[/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket [B]Tuesday Week 3 February 2008 Attendance: 10,000 Louisiana Auditorioum[/B][/CENTER] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket A slideshow presentation is played high lighting the events that had occoured at Nothing To Lose. We open up with our usual pyro show and the pan of the audience. Our announcers welcome us to a great night of action as always. We are coming to you tonight from the sell out crowd here in the Louisiana Auditorioum. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Christian Faith lost to [B]Vengeance[/B] in 14:45 when Christian Faith was disqualified when Runaway Train ran in and attacked Vengeance.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Darryl Devine lost to [B]Lobster Warrior[/B] in 5:57 by pinfall with a Lobster Trap. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Lobster Warrior is starting to celebrate, when Joe Sexy, Enforcer Roberts, Knuckles and Shady K come into the ring, and start to beat down Lobster Warrior. He tries to fend for himself but the numbers are too much for him. Seeing the assault, Enygma comes running in and helps fight the four attackers off, saving Lobster Warrior from a serious beating. Photobucket [COLOR="Blue"]Jake Bruce:[/COLOR] One again I'm standing here with the SWF World Title around it's rightfull owner. And once again it looks like the Eisen empire is about to screw me over. This time I aint laying down for you. This time I am prepared for a fight. I've had to fight for everythign else here is the SWF, so why should this be any different. And dont think for one minute Angry Gilmore that this thign between you and me is over. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Steven Parker lost to [B]Steve Frehley[/B] in 5:36 by pinfall with a Dark Destroyer Spear.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]The Samoan Wildboyz[/B] defeated Champagne Lover and Kirk Jameson in 6:35 when Akima Brave defeated Kirk Jameson by pinfall with a Suicide Headbutt. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Joe Sexy is being interviewed backstage by Duane Fry and challenges Enygma to a match at Awesome Impact. A street fight to be exact. Are you man enough Enygma? [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B] defeated Robbie Retro in 6:41 by pinfall with a Bumfhole Buster. During the match we also had Zimmy Bumfhole run in and attack Robbie Retro.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket After the match is over The Amazing Bumfholes continue to attack Robbie Retro. They finish after finally being seperated by SWF officals. Apperently after all of those weeks of fighting with each other they are on the same page now. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Valiant defeated Rich Money in 9:37 when Rich Money was counted out after being attacked by Frederique Antonio Garcia. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Valiant is improving in Rumble skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Emma Chase does a interview hyping the upcoming singles match between her client Brandon James and Jack Bruce. she goes on to say that her and Brandon have been away the last couple of months, plotting for this excact moment. Jack my be a great champion, but he is ripe for the taking tonight. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Photobucket...W/PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Brandon James[/B] defeated Jack Bruce in 14:38 by pinfall with a Big Money Move following interference from Angry Gilmore. Brandon James wins the SWF World Heavyweight title. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket As Angry Gilmore is pounding away on Jack Bruce. Brandon James and Emma Chase are celebrating when Vengeance appears.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photobucket[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Presents[/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket [B]Tuesday Week 3 February 2008 Attendance: 10,000 Louisiana Auditorium[/B][/CENTER] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket A slide show presentation is played high lighting the events that had occurred at Nothing To Lose. We open up with our usual pyro show and the pan of the audience. Our announcers welcome us to a great night of action as always. We are coming to you tonight from the sell out crowd here in the Louisiana Auditorium. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Christian Faith lost to [B]Vengeance[/B] in 14:45 when Christian Faith was disqualified when Runaway Train ran in and attacked Vengeance.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Darryl Devine lost to [B]Lobster Warrior[/B] in 5:57 by pinfall with a Lobster Trap. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Lobster Warrior is starting to celebrate, when Joe Sexy, Enforcer Roberts, Knuckles and Shady K come into the ring, and start to beat down Lobster Warrior. He tries to fend for himself but the numbers are too much for him. Seeing the assault, Enygma comes running in and helps fight the four attackers off, saving Lobster Warrior from a serious beating. Photobucket [COLOR="Blue"]Jake Bruce:[/COLOR] One again I'm standing here with the SWF World Title around it's rightful owner. And once again it looks like the Eisen empire is about to screw me over. This time I ain't laying down for you. This time I am prepared for a fight. I've had to fight for everything else here is the SWF, so why should this be any different. And don't think for one minute Angry Gilmore that this thing between you and me is over. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Steven Parker lost to [B]Steve Frehley[/B] in 5:36 by pinfall with a Dark Destroyer Spear.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]The Samoan Wildboyz[/B] defeated Champagne Lover and Kirk Jameson in 6:35 when Akima Brave defeated Kirk Jameson by pinfall with a Suicide Headbutt. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Joe Sexy is being interviewed backstage by Duane Fry and challenges Enygma to a match at Awesome Impact. A street fight to be exact. Are you man enough Enygma? [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B] defeated Robbie Retro in 6:41 by pinfall with a Bumfhole Buster. During the match we also had Zimmy Bumfhole run in and attack Robbie Retro.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket After the match is over The Amazing Bumfholes continue to attack Robbie Retro. They finish after finally being separated by SWF officials. Apparently after all of those weeks of fighting with each other they are on the same page now. [QUOTE][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Valiant defeated Rich Money in 9:37 when Rich Money was counted out after being attacked by Frederique Antonio Garcia. Photobucket Chief Two Eagles reports that Valiant is improving in Rumble skills. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucket Emma Chase does a interview hyping the upcoming singles match between her client Brandon James and Jack Bruce. she goes on to say that her and Brandon have been away the last couple of months, plotting for this exact moment. Jack my be a great champion, but he is ripe for the taking tonight. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket [COLOR="Red"]SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Photobucket...W/PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket [B]Brandon James[/B] defeated Jack Bruce in 14:38 by pinfall with a Big Money Move following interference from Angry Gilmore. Brandon James wins the SWF World Heavyweight title. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket As Angry Gilmore is pounding away on Jack Bruce. Brandon James and Emma Chase are celebrating when Vengeance appears and stares at Brandon. Vengeance makes a motion that Brandon's newly won title will be his soon. Brandon and Vengeance square off and go nose to nose as we close the show.

Guest cmdrsam
I got called in for a surprise meeting with the boss, which is never a good sign. He proceeded to tell me he can’t remember the last time the backstage environment was so harmonious. I tell him I thought the biggest problem was Scott who I fired weeks ago. Remo had pulled a prank on Darren Smith, who took it completely out of context. I pulled them two apart and got the situation settled right on the spot. Both of them seem to want to let bygones be bygones. Richard tells me that what he was looking for when he hired me, some one who aint afraid to take charge. We both pour over the numbers. On pace to have made around 4 million since my tenure had begun. TV ratings were decent, not what I was hoping but decent to say the least. He asked me what I have in store for Awesome Impact in March. I tell Mr. Eisen I’m in the process of building up a Rich Money vs. Frederique Garcia match. Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce’s story is evolving nicely so I will have those two go at it. I’m leaning on The Bumfholes VS Runaway Train and Christian Faith but not sold on it yet in my head. We will probably headline the event with a Vengeance and Brandon Smith match. Eisen stops me there, I’ve been meaning to ask you why are you dropping titles at the rate you are? I feel as if you’re damaging the value of them. I assure my boss that is not the case. I only want to drive home the fact that on Television, you might not want to miss a show. Because on any given night you may see a title change hands. I feel this is the best way I can think of on retaining viewers. But I do plan on slowing down the title drops in the future. Mr. Eisen then asks me what about his son? I respond Jerry is an integral part of the announcers both. Richard stops me, not that son, Eric. This is the one I have dreaded. Yes I sent the bosses son down to development. He held creative control over himself, was while not a dreadful worker, just not the most talented worker on my roster. I tell Richard that yes his son was still in Rhode Island under the direction of Professor Nero, and he may be there for some time to help develop some of the workers over there. Richard tells me bull; his son was under Nero to build some skills for himself. But the boy is my son. Eisen’s don’t work in development. We shine. You have to the end of April to find work for him here on the main roster. I start to protest, Enygma, who I don’t have any ill feelings for is by far a worse worker than Eisen’s son. But I was ordered to sell him. No this man is ordering me to sell his son as well. I tell Richard this. He will have none of it however. What would you do if your boss tells you to find work for his kid? How am I going to pull this off I start to think.

Archived