It's to do with the length of time they were used in a match. Using a real world example, the fans wouldn't mind a 30 minute match featuring HBK or The Undertaker, but if the match involved Shannon Moore or The Boogeyman you'd get the note that they were used too much. It's overness vs length of time used.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;450967]It's to do with the length of time they were used in a match. Using a real world example, the fans wouldn't mind a 30 minute match featuring HBK or The Undertaker, but if the match involved Shannon Moore or The Boogeyman you'd get the note that they were used too much. It's overness vs length of time used.[/QUOTE] That pretty much sums it up.

[QUOTE=sabataged;450984]I think Enhancement and Openers shouldnt be in more then like 8 minutes. That may be your problem.[/QUOTE] 9 At least I don't get the overuse note if I have a lower midcarder vs opener match that lasts 9 mins (plus the 1 minute prep time).

[QUOTE=Greg2511;451462]and don't put enhancement vs enhancement or opener vs opener, the fans will not like seeing 2 jobbers in a match[/QUOTE] Opener vs Enhancement counts as 2 jobbers, too. Even if it's a squash match (i tried getting an opener over that way) [QUOTE=sabataged;450984]I think Enhancement and Openers shouldnt be in more then like 8 minutes. That may be your problem.[/QUOTE] That includes the non wrestling time of the match too (i booked some openers with good tag experience as team 4 of my TLC match and they got overused)

I booked my user character who is an enhancement talent in a 7 minute Lucha Match (as I'm playing MPWF) so a total of 10 minutes he he got used FAR too much. So I guess I'll need to go down to 5 minute matches if he's going to get squashed. However I find it odd that I'll run two midcarders in a match for 16 minutes and one of them will get a used slightly too much and the other won't get any note.

[quote=Apupunchau@optonline;451676]I booked my user character who is an enhancement talent in a 7 minute Lucha Match (as I'm playing MPWF) so a total of 10 minutes he he got used FAR too much. So I guess I'll need to go down to 5 minute matches if he's going to get squashed. However I find it odd that I'll run two midcarders in a match for 16 minutes and one of them will get a used slightly too much and the other won't get any note.[/quote] Well, two workers can have the same push but different levels of overness. So two workers with a midcard push, but one at D overness and the other at D+ overness, that means one worker can be used more.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;451686]Well, two workers can have the same push but different levels of overness. So two workers with a midcard push, but one at D overness and the other at D+ overness, that means one worker can be used more.[/QUOTE] Alrighty then good to know.

[QUOTE=Greg2511;451462]and don't put enhancement vs enhancement or opener vs opener, the fans will not like seeing 2 jobbers in a match[/QUOTE] Why would it not be okay to have two openers against one another? A jobber is a jobber, I wouldnt classify an opener as one.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;451908]Why would it not be okay to have two openers against one another? A jobber is a jobber, I wouldnt classify an opener as one.[/QUOTE] Doesn't matter what you'd classify them as, unfortunately. The game considers anything below lower midcarder a jobber so the fans don't want to see two of them in a match (not even in dark time). Enhancement talent and openers are there for the same reason: to make the midcard (even lower midcard) look good. I've taken to only giving my low level title to a lower midcarder. I have enough overness separation now to ensure they won't qualify for a midcarder push after their first defense. But the low level champion feasts on enhancement talent and openers for title defenses then loses the title to another lower midcarder. Fans don't whine that way.

meh...F-tha Fans... I'll use anyone that i damn well please.... then i'll probably get an "E-" rating.... well in that case... *throws keyboard out the window* nah,just kidding... but seriously... that honestly annoys me a bit.. like heres me all trying to get them Bumfhole brothers to go at it one-on-one againest each other, putting them in segments and then in a match and such and that "They were overused" thing pops up and downgrades my own morale.... destroyed my booker-ego...

[QUOTE=Remianen;451990]Doesn't matter what you'd classify them as, unfortunately. The game considers anything below lower midcarder a jobber so the fans don't want to see two of them in a match (not even in dark time). Enhancement talent and openers are there for the same reason: to make the midcard (even lower midcard) look good.[/QUOTE] Depends on the product. I can happily run jobber/jobber in Ring of Fire without getting that note.

Archived