Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

FCW Batalla Final 2010 Undisputed Championship: [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Billy Russell [i]I dunno who Billy Russel is[/i] People's Championship: Dean Daniels vs Angel De Mexico vs [b]Darryl Devine[/b] [i]Daniels has to lose eventually[/i] Grudge Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] Six Man Battle: UNITY vs [b]Wave of Violence[/b] Tag Team Championship: [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs Heat Magnets [b]Steve Flash[/b] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [b]The Ring Generals[/b] vs Totally Einstein Jared Johnson vs [b]Mr Electricity[/b] Jeremiah Moose vs [b]Island Boy Apollo[/b]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Between the fact that Batalla Final will be an epic show and the fact that I've got a few non TEW related things to do, over the next few days...the next show will probably be up Sunday, could even be Monday, so there will be plenty of time for you to get in predictions/depart with your wisdom on all things FCW.

[B][U]FCW Batalla Final 2010[/U][/B] [B]Undisputed Championship[/B]: [B][COLOR=Red]J.D Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs Billy Russell [I]Could Russell take the title on his debut? He should have the popularity in PR to make it possible. The skills, too. A good build to him taking the title seems a better idea, so my guess is that Morgan retains in some manner. Perhaps a disqualification, at the hands of Daniels... Could set up a three-way feud between Morgan, Russell, and Daniels...[/I] [B]People's Championship[/B]: Dean Daniels vs Angel De Mexico vs [B][COLOR=Red]Darryl Devine[/COLOR][/B] [I]Could see any number of directions for this one. Devine takes the belt in something of a youth movement. Especially if Daniels is going to get a real push towards the Undisputed. [/I] [B]Grudge Match[/B]: [B][COLOR=Red]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] vs Phoenix Negra [I]I'm not convinced whether Negra is someone worth pushing or if he's just a storyline to build up Ultimate. I'll go the same route and assume the latter.[/I] [B]Six Man Battle[/B]: UNITY vs [B][COLOR=Red]Wave of Violence[/COLOR][/B] [I]Just based on the presence of Da Power.[/I] [B]Tag Team Championship[/B]: Animal Magic vs [B][COLOR=Red]Heat Magnets[/COLOR][/B] [I]Kept going back and forth on this one. Gonna go with the Magnets, just for the change of the straps. [/I] Steve Flash vs [B][COLOR=Red]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/B] [I]Is the vet going to do the job? Gotta keep the big bully strong...[/I] [B][COLOR=Red]The Ring Generals[/COLOR][/B] vs Totally Einstein [I]The Generals are pushable, and Einstein is having problems. I'm going with the Muppets on this one...[/I] Jared Johnson vs [B][COLOR=Red]Mr Electricity[/COLOR][/B] [I]Is it time to push Johnson yet? I'm guessing not quite, so going with the veteran. [/I] Jeremiah Moose vs [B][COLOR=Red]Island Boy Apollo[/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Batalla Final[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Friday December 24th 2010 [/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ball Room, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'831)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]A pre-recoreded tape is shown of the press conference that took place the previous Saturday to promote the Undisputed Title showdown between J.D Morgan and Billy Russell. [/I] [COLOR=sienna][B]FCW Press Officer:[/B] On Friday 24th December at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom FCW present Batalla Final 2010, and we are proud to announce the main event as J.D Morgan versus Billy Russell for the Undisputed Championship. Either myself or the two participants in this historic showdown will now be ready to take your questions.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Journalist:[/B] Miguel Martin, Rice and Beans Monthly....how does it feel to be back in Puerto Rico ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Feels great, good to be back home.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Miguel Martin:[/B] Enjoying the Rice and Beans ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Press Officer:[/B] Could we keep the questions focused on the match ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Miguel Martin:[/B] Sorry, but I'm sure Billy missed the Rice and Beans, when he were in Japan. Cee ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Journalist 2:[/B] Hi Tomas Flores, chief sports writer San Juan Post......this is for Billy again, what has made you come back to Puerto Rico, when you appear to be having success out in Japan with the INSPIRE promotion[/COLOR]. [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] To be honest, I was unsure about coming back, I mean what is in it for me but then it occured to me, that whilst I may be one of the most succesful MMA fighters and wrestlers to ever come from Puerto Rico, very few of my fans from my home country have seen me live and in person. It's time for Billy Russell to build his legacy at home.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Tomas Flores:[/B] J.D Morgan are you concerned at all about having to face someone of Billy Russell's calibre.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Concerned ?, I've faced Bigger, badder, stronger men than this guy sitting right next to me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Do you know who are up against Morgan, I am a former Lightweight champ for Alpha-1...nothing more legit than that.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] And how long ago was that Sunshine, you're living off the back of your former glories ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] I'm nobodies sunshine and I could still snap your tendons in a split second, or pull the joint right out of your socket[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] You former MMA guys are all the same, just because you can roll around on the floor in a cage, you think it makes you more 'legit'....well Billy Boy you're going up against one of the most accomplished technical wrestlers in the history of this sport....you think you know a thing or two about submissions, well sunshine so do I ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] I feel nothing but jealousy from you Morgan, only one who is jealous of my MMA history would dismiss it so off hand, so flippantly....is it because you really wanted to have been me, is it because you wouldn't been able to survive in my world ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] So why don't you go back to your 'world'[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Because in the MMA world , I'd get eaten alive but here in the wrestling ring, I can be king.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] There we go again, MMA this, MMA that....you know what Billy I don't care, because sunshine you've proven NOTHING, absolutely Nothing in my world and come Friday 24th December I'll be sending you crawling back to whichever rock you've decided to climb out of.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Come Batalla Final, it won't be me who will be leaving without the gold, it will be you J.D Morgan because I did not come back to Puerto Rico to fail, I came back here to make this a glorious homecoming. Your time has come and gone Morgan, your time on top comes to an end. Friday will usher in a dawning of a new era for FCW, the Billy Russell era. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Many a competitor has said that to me sunshine, and many have failed to back those words up.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Billy Russell:[/B] But those men, were not Billy Russell.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Yeah they weren't, but Billy Russell ain't all that either.[/COLOR] [I]The two then both get up out of their seats and stare each other down, it looks they might come to blows, but security get between them before anything physical can happen. [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match: Island Boy Apollo vs Jeremiah Moose[/B] Rice and Beans match. Jeremiah Moose won with a High Velocity Headbutt, but I don't think anyone in the arena seated to otherwise cared. [COLOR=red][B]Result:[/B] Jeremiah Moose defeated Island Boy Apollo in 4:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating:[/B] E[/COLOR] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out dressed in a 'santa's helper outfit', so she can give the FCW fans some free gifts. [/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Cueball Lynch and Dane O'Hara welcome us to the show, and proceed to hype up the main event between J.D Morgan and Billy Russell for the Undisputed Championship, whilst also hyping up some of the other matches on the card.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Our opening match of the show see's Animal Magic put the tag belts on the line for the first time against the Heat Magnets. The match started out with Masked Cougar and Matt Hocking, with Cougar getting the better of the exchanges and tagging in Fox Mask. Animal Magic then engaged in some neat double teams but were unable to put Hocking away, who was able to avoid and attempt at the Last Hunt, before landing a double drop-kick on both of them tag champs to get the tag into Arthur Dexter Bradley. ADB 'cleaned house' before getting a two count with a running STO on Fox Mask . ADB then brought Fox Mask into the Heat Magnets corner, as it became their turn to take control of the match. The Magnets landed the 2 Hot 2 Handle (Double lifting DDT) but Cougar dived in at the last split second to make the save and when ADB went for the Superstar Splash, Fox Mask was able to roll out of the way and then blast Hocking with an Enziguri getting the tag into Masked Cougar. Cougar knocked Hocking out of the ring with a Cougar Pounce, before turning his attention to ADB, who he planted into the mat with the I AM COUGAR, HEAR ME ROAR !! ....however Hocking had managed to recover from the Pounce (as Cougar did not quite Hocking with the intended impact)....diving off the top turnbuckle to spike Hocking into the mat with the SHOCK DROP ! Fox Mask then blasted Hocking with Fox Hunter, only for ADB to nail Fox Mask with a drop-kick as all four men ended up down in the ring. ADB then turned his attention back to Fox Mask, nailing the diminutive high flier with a spin-kick and then lifting Fox Mask up in readiness for the Cool Dee Tee but Fox Mask slid off and then sent ADB back out of the ring with a standing drop-kick. Matt Hocking then climbed the top turnbuckle but was cut off by Masked Cougar, who was soon joined by Fox Mask to send Hocking crashing back in with the assisted Fox Flip Off DDT. Cougar then made the cover as Fox Mask, stood guard to ensure a succesful first title defence for Animal Magic. A solid enough Tag Title match, the storyline was formulaic as is often the case with FCW Tag matches but the quality of the action itself was enough to hold the crowd's attention. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated Heat Magnets in 9:48 when Masked Cougar defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Animal Magic retain the FCW Tag Team titles. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Jared Johnson vs Mr Electricity[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mr Elecricity's entrance music has changed again (O'Hara and Lynch make the observation that this appears to be part of this 'idiot's schtik- on a rare occasion they are actually in agreement that Mr Electricity is to put it mildly a bit irritating). This time the electric disco dancer prances up the entrance ramp to 'The Hustle' by Van McCoy[I] (Do the Hustle !)[/I] this is in stark contrast to the generic rock song that Johnson runs out to. Johnson looks someone with a point to prove, and catches Mr Electricity a little off guard, pressing the match in the early going until 'the electric one' drops out of the ring for a powder. Johnson a little too keen, falls for the tactic and gets put down with a clothesline on the outside. Mr Electricity then slows the pace down on the inside, as he looked to methodically wear down thr youngster. A powerbomb followed by a folding press lead to a two count, before he set up for his finisher the Lightnin' Rod but Johnson had it scouted, working his way out of the move and then blasting Electricity with a standing drop-kick. Electricity then stumbled into the MDK Power Bomb from Johnson. Luckily for the flamboyant disco dancer he landed near the ropes and managed to save himself from certain defeat. Electricity then took control with an eye poke, before putting Johnson down with a running lariat, only for Johnson to get right back up and take Electricity down with a leg-sweep....Johnson then tried to lock on the Carolina Cross-Face but Electricity managed to squirm his way out of it. What followed was an exchange of quick pin attempts by either man until Electricity, was able to get Johnson is a back slide, and was in position to use the ropes for leverage to pick up the victory, as Double J found himself outmanouevred once again despite another spirited effort. This did it's job as mid-card filler, the crowd were fully behind Johnson throughout the match, however he showed his frustration at losing yet again by kicking one of the advertising hoardings and avoiding high fives with the fans as he walked back up the entrance ramp looking dejected. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mr. Electricity defeated Jared Johnson in 6:05 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]UNITY are backstage, getting ready to deliver a promo for their Six Man Battle against perennial rivals Wave of Violence, when they are jumped by W.O.V... a massive brawl ensues in the backstage area, that ends with myself being slammed into a wall and left in a heap with a Rrruuuuusssshhhh!! from Primus. Wave of Violence then scurry off as Harry Allen tends to me as Nicky R!ot chases after them. It looks as though UNITY will be a man down ![/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] BBS jumps on Flash as soon as the veteran enters the ring, pounding Flash into the mat. The early going is all BBS, however things turn around when BBS misses a running clothesline, with Flash then planting the misogynystic bully into the mat with a running bull-dog. BBS powers his way out of the subsequent pin attempt and then regains control with a fore-arm smash, before setting Flash up for a German Suplex but Flash elbows his way out and then takes BBS down with a snap neckbreaker. Flash then takes control of BBS legs, eventually putting them in position for a Boston Crab, Flash leans back but BBS powers up to his feet, and catches Flash with a knee strike, before whipping Flash into the ropes and taking the veteran down with a running clothesline. BBS then lifts Flash up after a two count, and sets up for the Backdrop Driver but Flash elbows his way out again, Flash then stuns BBS with a jawbreaker.....before drilling the big man in the kisser with superkick. That earns Flash a two count, who then goes to follow up only for a frustrated BBS roll out of the ring. Flash waits for BBS to get back in and then goes for the Flash Bang but BBS has it scouted, moving out of the way at the last split second and then drilling Flash with a roaring elbow. BBS then picks up a dazed Flash and spikes the veteran into the mat with the ATOMIC DRILLER ! But Flash kicks out at the last split second, BBS then argues with Brett Graveson over the count, in the end BBS temper gets the better of him as he shoves Graveson down to the mat and then blatantly brings a chair into the ring, seeing this Graveson disqualifies the Bulldozer, who then tries to take a swing at Flash but the respected veteran is able to duck and roll out of the ring before an enraged BBS is able to connect. Was hoping for a little better from these two, but they struggled to get on the same page throughout the match with several spots looking awkward. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 8:17 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown hyping the up-coming grudge match between Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Thye circle each other at the start, staring one another out, before both strike at the same time, what follows is an incredibly fast sequence of strike/counter strike. The pace picks up until Ultimate Phoenix is able to take Negra of his feet with a head-scissors take down only for Negra to pop straight back up and nail Phoenix with a drop-kick. But Phoenix then takes Negra off his feet with a leg-sweep, before going for a standing moonsault but Negra gets the knees up and rolls Phoenix up, but Phoenix reverses into a small package of his own. After a brief stand off they go back to exchanging strikes, until Negra goes to the bag of dirty tricks and sneaks in a spinning heel kick to Phoenix' lowing extremeties. Negra then plants Phoenix into the mat with a rolling cutter, before heading up top. Negra sets up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Phoenix gets right back up and springs off the ropes, rocking Negra with a jumping roundhouse kick. Negra then stumbles back to his feet, only for Phoenix to spike him into the mat with a running DDT. That earns Phoenix a two count, who then lifts Negra up for an Elemental Suplex attempt but Negra elbows his way out of it, and manages to get a standing switch, Negra then tries for the Elemental Suplex only for Phoenix to make another standing switch, but Negra then sneaks in another blow, allowing him to force another standing switch and dump Phoenix on his head with an Elemental Suplex. Phoenix kicked out, but Negra was now in total control. Negra stomped away on Phoenix before lifting the former MPWF star up and whipping him into the corner. Negra then followed in with a running drop-kick into the corner that sent Phoenix slumping to the mat. Negra then placed Phoenix in the tree of woe position, before going over to the opposite corner and then launching himself across the ring to deliver a corner to corner missile drop-kick. A dazed Phoenix that staggered out of their corner and into his own FLAMING DRIVER (Sunset Driver) from Negra..... One..... Two..... Thr.... Phoenix kicked out much, to Negra's frustration. Negra then taunted Phoenix to get up, before delivering a boot into the mid-section, he then began to set up for the Vertebreaker (a move the commentors revealed that Negra refers to as the Certain Death), but Phoenix was able to slip off, before drilling Negra with a desperation standing drop-kick. Negra stayed on his feet, but as he turned around Phoenix kipped right back up, nailing Negra with a jumping roundhouse kick. A fired up Phoenix then nailed Negra with another standing drop-kick that sent his nemesis tumbling out of the ring, Phoenix then took to the skies, soaring over the top rope to take Negra off his feet with a no hands plancha. Phoenix then rolled a dazed Negra back into the ring, and launched himself back in scoring with a slinghsot corkscrew legdrop. That earned Phoenix a two count, before he used his body as a weapon again, as he sprung off the ropes into a quebrada. Negra was again able to kick out, but Phoenix kept the pressure on immediately taking a dazed Negra back of his feet with a leg-sweep and delivering a standing SHOOTING STAR PRESS !! Negra was again able to kick out, with Phoenix throwing everything but the kitchen sink at his nemesis. Phoenix then waited for a dazes Negra to stagger back up to his feet, before drilling Negra into the mat with a FLAMING DRIVER ! of his own.......... One...... Two....... Thr....... Negra somehow managed to get his shoulder up just in time again. At this point Phoenix felt there was only one move that was going to keep Negra down for three, and that was the Phoenix Firebird Splash. Phoenix soared off the top rope but Negra moved out of the way at the last split second and then tried to steal the win with a fast roll up. Phoenix kicked out, and then tried to set up for another Flaming Driver but Negra had it scouted and then rocked Phoenix with an Enziguri before heading up top himself.....Phoenix then raced up the turnbuckle himself, and the two masked rivals duked it out on the top-rope until Negra was able to shove Phoenix off, but before Negra could launch himself off Phoenix was back up to rock Negra with a step up Enziguri then bring his rival crashing back into the ring with a HURRANCANRANA ! One...... Two........... Negra kicked out, Phoenix then went for a spin kick but Negra had the move scouted ducking under, befoe sneaking in a knee to the groin.....that doubled Phoenix over, as Negra then twisted the 2010 Rey De Reyes winner into position, to be spiked onto his head with the CERTAIN DEATH ! (Vertebreaker), the impact jolting the neck of Phoenix as he was sent crashing to the mat........ One........... Two........... Three !!! Phoenix Negra had won the first meeting against his 'nemesis' in FCW. Fantastic match, it's always a risk to go with these sort of mystery man angles, in case the mystery man doesn't have good chemistry with their intended rival, but thankfully Negra works well with Ultimate Phoenix, as they produce a promotional MOTYC in their first one on one meeting. This feud looks to have legs. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 18:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I want to keep Negra's identity hidden in the diary, but if you want to take a guess at who he is, you can PM me and I'll tell you if you're right or not. The only clues I will give is that he is an established Cornellverse worker with good skill levels (they match up well to Ultimate Phoenix) but starts off relatively unknown in Puerto Rico.[/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) w/ Sara Silver vs [/B] [B]The Ring Generals (Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarvStatler.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanWaldorf.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Ring Generals quickly took control of the match in the early going, as Peverall and Hernandez were not on the same page at all. Hernandez however was able to fend the Generals off and could have got the tag into Bradford Peverall, only to go an Apparition #14 and completely miss his intended target of Marv Statler. Resulting in Hernandez being stuck in the Ring Generals corner. Despite being blown off earlier Peverall dived in to make the save as the Generals dumped Hernandez with their double team finisher the 'Lesson Learned' (Aided Wheelbarrow Suplex). Peverall then cleaned house, allowing Hernandez to scramble across and get the tag in. Peverall then knocked Statler out of the ring with a Rock Hard Uppercut, but was clubbed from behind by Walford, however Peverall stumbled into his corner where Hernandez made a blind tag.....the Mainstreamer then drilled Waldorf with a Super Kick, before making the cover to pick up what looked to be an unlikely victory. Hernandez then walked out the ring (Sara Silver following on behind), leaving Peverall standing on his own, despite the fact they had just picked up the victory in their 'reunion' match. Peverall had a smile on his face though, possibly believing that if Hernandez didn't care at all, he would have left Peverall to fend for himself, once he had tagged out of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Totally Einstein defeated The Ring Generals in 6:45 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Dean Waldorf by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Wave of Violence stroll out to the ring prior to the Six Man Battle and they look extremely pleased with themselves, following their backstage attack on UNITY earlier, Da Power grabs the mic as W.O.V enter the ring to a chorus of boos.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Tonight Wave of Violence re-affirm themsleves as the top dogs in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! That's right brutha.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power[/B]: By the end of the night there will be no UNITY, we already taken one out.[/COLOR] [I]Primus glances at Power, wanting some acknowlegement that is was courtesy of his Rruuuuusssshhhhhh that I have been ruled out of the Six Man Tag.[/I] [COLOR=red]Just two more to go, and if you two fools ain't gonna face us like real men, then we'll just hunt you down and finish off what we started.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Damn right brutha.[/COLOR] [I]A bit of time passes as W.O.V pace around, waiting for UNITY to come out.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] OK we're waiting, it's gonna be your funeral one way or another to...........[/COLOR] [I]Da Power is suddenly interrupted by Steve Flash who has both Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen flanking him.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Charles can't be here, but I can.....we have unfinished business and I'll more than happily take his place. Sorry Powder, but it looks like your plans to tip the scales in your favourite has failed.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Like I'm worried look behind old man, looks like you got your own problems.[/COLOR] [I]Flash then turns around to see Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen arguing again, Flash tries to get between them but all three are jumped on by Wave of Violence.[/I] [B]Ratings: D- for W.O.V taunt, D+ for reveal of Steve Flash as replacement tag partner.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Da Power, M.C Speed & Primus) w/Carl Batch vs[/B] [B]UNITY (Harry Allen, Nicky R!ot & Steve Flash)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG][B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The brawl continues on the outside with W.O.V in total control, and when they finally end up in the ring....Harry Allen found himself isolated in the W.O.V corner. W.O.V then used quick tags and the as expected bag of dirty tricks to keep Allen isolated in their corner.....which drew Flash into the ring to protest and break up several pin attempst only to be sent back into his corner, but Nicky R!ot looked completely disinterested in his tag partners predicament. Somehow though Allen managed to escape from W.O.V's corner, managing to slip off Primus shoulders as the big man and M.C Speed set up for the Gangsta Device drop-kicking Primus into Speed, causing a collision between the two former tag champions. Da Power then entered the ring clubbing Allen from behind and then lifting the former TCW man up for a Powerbomb but Allen snapped off a head-scissors take down. Allen then rolled out of the ring, climbed to the top turnbuckle and spiked Power into the mat with a swinging DDT before getting the tag into Steve Flash. Flash immediately stunned a disorientated Power with a Super-kick, but Primus dove in to make the save.....and following an eye poke from Power, Flash soon found himself in the same predicament as Harry Allen. Nicky R!ot was the only one available on the apron, and this time the former USPW prospect looked interested in getting in the tag, but every time Flash got near, one of the W.O.V members would run out and knock R!ot off the apron. Things looked bleak for Flash but out of nowhere, he was able to catch all three members of W.O.V with consecutive FLASH BANGS ! His final one nailing Primus, but he was too worn down to make the cover.....and Flash and Primus both layed flat out in the ring, it then became a race for who would get the tag in first. Primus got the tag into M.C Speed but just a split second later Flash got the hot tag into R!ot, who came in like the proverbial house on fire, dropping Speed with a series of clotheslines,before dumping Speed with the 'CHARLES PETERSON' (Exploder Suplex) only for Da Power to enter the ring and make the save. R!ot was then rocked with a roaring elbow as Power the officially tagged himself into the match, R!ot then stumbled back up and staggerd into the ATOMIC DROP !, the Spinebuster followed (to Same Old **** chants) , but as Power lined up for the SAN JUAN RUSH, Harry Allen launched himself off the top, with a drop-kick but Power saw it coming moving out of the way, as Allen connected with R!ot, however it was enough to send R!ot out of the ring as Power turned his attention to Harry Allen. But then out of nowhere Primus exploded out of the corner and took Power out with a RRRUUUUSSSSHHHHHH !!! Before climbing out of the ring, as Carl Batch, M.C Speed and the fans looked on in shock. Harry Allen then launched himself into Speed and Batch with a suicide dive, as Nicky R!ot climbed back into the ring to find a dazed Da Power stumbling back up to his feet ! R!ot 'decapitates' Power with a SUB POP BOP ! One...... Two...... Three..... UNITY win against all the odds and looks as though Wave of Violence may be falling apart, following Primus turn on Da Power. Not the greatest of matches, but it did it's job of driving storyline's forward and Primus taking Power out with a Rrrruuuuusssshhhh !!!! was a major shock moment. The R!ot, Allen communication problems were thrown in as a curveball and following this big win, you'll find UNITY becoming more 'united' again, especially with Steve Flash returning as a member of the faction. Wave of Violence on the other hand look like they are now falling apart, but I do have plans for a new heel force to take their place and pose a threat to the FCW babyfaces in 2011. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Wave of Violence in 12:35 when Nicky R!ot defeated Da Power by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the People's championship match between Dean Daniels, Angel De Mexico and recent FCW newcomer Darryl Devine.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/ Lisa Bowen vs Angel De Mexico vs Darryl Devine[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=white] _____[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] After some tentative circling it didn't take long for an alliance to form as Devine and Daniels decided to gang up on Angel De Mexico, in an attempt to eliminate the masked man out of the equation. This carried on for the first few minutes until Devine decided to steal in for a pin attempt, Daniels did not take too kindly to that, clubbing Devine from behind. Daniels and Devine then went for nose for nose, before exploding on one another, allowing Angel De Mexico to roll out of the ring to get a much needed breather. Daniels managed to get the advantage, taking over Devine with a snap suplex for a two count. The champion then lifted Devine up, setting up for the trapped knees, but Angel came back in rocking Daniels with a spin-kick, and then taking the champion down with a leg-sweep before going for a quebrada only for Devine to send Angel crashing to the outside. Devine then turned his attention back to Daniels, nailing the champion with a running knee strike, before going for he cover.....that lead to a two count and a confident Devine decided to head up top. But Devine was a little too confident that he had both Angel and Daniels down, and the People's champ picked himself back up off the mat, to send Devine crashing back into the ring with a release belly to belly superplex....... Daniels then scrambled across to make the cover, but was cut off by Angel De Mexico who took the champion down with a springboard head-scissors take down. Daniels was able to kick out however and took control with a fore-arm smash before lifting Angel up, but the patriotic masked man countered into a Tilt-A-Whirl using the momentum to transitition into the MEXICAN DEATH Armbar !! Angel wrenched back on the submission and Daniels looked as though he was about to tap out, only for Devine to make a timely intervention with a knee drop. Devine then lifted Angel into position for the Devine Dream Drop, only for Daniels to prevent Devine from hitting the move with a vicious lariat. Daniels then lifted Devine up, looking to deliver the Raise The Stakes, only to be nailed in the back of the head with an Enziguri from Angel to Mexico, who then dropped Daniels to the mat with the ACAPULCO TWIST !! One...... Two....... Thr...... Devine dived over to make the save and Daniels rolled out to try and get his bearings back. Devine then took control whipping Angel into the corner and following up with a running knee strike into the corner, before planting the masked man into the mat with a running bulldog. Devine then went up to the second rope, before diving off with a leg-drop. That earned Devine a two count, who then took the masked man over with a Northern Lights Suplex........ One...... Two.... Angel kicked out and then began to fire back, putting Devine on the back foot, until the former SWF man sneaked in an eye poke and put the masked man in the Devine Dreams (Sleeper) But just as Angel began to fade, the defending champion Dean Daniels re announced his arrival back into the match with a roaring elbow, catching Devine square on the jaw. Daniels then tried to get Devine in position for the trapped knees but Devine squirmed out. Daniels then whipped Devine into the ropes only to get caught with the Devine Internvention (Springboard Back Elbow), before Devine lifted Daniels up and tried for the Devine Dream Drop, Daniels had it scouted and managed to block the attempt but Devine changed tactic, stunning Daniels with a jawbreaker before dumping the champion with a leg hook belly to back suplex....... That earned Devine a two count, who then headed up top once more , but Angel De Mexico the launched himself back into the ring to send both himself and Devine crashing back into the ring with a springboard rana. The Patriotic masked man then picked himself only to be clubbed from behind by Dean Daniels who then drilled Angel into the mat with the RAISE THE STAKES (Cradle Piledriver) but that allowed Darryl Devine to get back up and nail Daniels with a jumping fore-arm smash, before Devine dumped the defending champion out of the ring with a standing drop-kick. Angel De Mexico then staggered back up to his feet but right into the arm of Devine who planted the patriotic masked man into the canvas with the DEVINE DREAM DROP (Double Underhook Facebuster)........ One.............. Two........... Three.......... Darryl Devine is the new Peoples Champion, as Dean Daniels year long reign with the belt is finally brought to an end. Very good match, Daniels had an excellent run with the belt but I felt it was time to bring it to an end, as its time to really have him fully setting his sights on the bigger prize, and the manner of his loss means that he can realistically move onto that, that's if he stays out of trouble backstage, because there will come a time when his immature antics could push me over the edge, no matter how good his performances have been in the ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Dean Daniels and Angel De Mexico in 17:41 when Darryl Devine defeated Angel De Mexico by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine wins the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Darryl Devine celebrates his victory, a smug grin etched across his face, as Dean Daniels looks on in frustration, as his dominant reign comes to an end. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype the J.D Morgan- Billy Russell match, it shows a bit of their press conference, Morgan's recent title defences and we even managed to get some footage of some of Russell's old MMA bouts, sadly INSPIRE weren't willing to let us use some of their footage.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Billy Russell[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyRussell.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The crowd is noticeably split during the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, Russell's a local icon but Morgan has earned the respect of the FCW fans over the past few years, being the only wrestler to truly break the dominance of the once loved but now universally hated Da Power. The match started with a slow place, with lots circling, Morgan then went to rock Russell with one of his trademark European Uppercuts, but Russell ducked under and took Morgan down with a single leg takedown, and then fired in some fore-arms of his own, Morgan blocked that and tried to turn Russell over into the Cross Atantic Stretch only to be caught ina Triangle choke, but the defending champion managed to use his power advantage by taking Russell over with a snap suplex, forcing Russell to release the submission. Morgan was feeling the effects though of being in the submission, and Russell was able to chop Morgan down again, before delivering a vicious flurry of knees. Morgan managed to block most of the knees though and then caught Russell leg, taking the former MMA to ground and then turning Russell over into a single leg crab. Russell managed to make his way over to the ropes but Morgan suddenly picked up the pace , rocking Russell with a flurry of European Uppercuts. Morgan now fired up whipped Russell into the corner and then followed in with a running European Uppercut, before placing a dazed Russell onto the turnbuckle, setting up for the London Bridge, but Russell managed to get out of the predicant with some clubbing blows over the top of Morgan. Morgan turned around however and rocked Russell with another European Uppercut before climbing up top himself to send both of them crashing back into the ring with a superplex, but Russell had locked on an armbar in mid move and all of a sudden J.D Morgan found himself in a world of pain as Russell synched in his feared TWISTING ARMBAR (a submission that has brought him many victories in both his Pro Wrestling and MMA careers). Morgan looked as if though he was about to tap out, Brett Graveson asking the English veteran if he wanted to give it up, but somehow the former DaVE star managed to grit it out and make it over to the ropes. But Russell kept the pressure on, immediately taking Morgan down with a chop block on the rope break before grabbing Morgan's leg to set up for the Cross Kneelock but Morgan must have had the move scouted turning onto his back and then kicking Russell off. Morgan then hobbled back to his feet but was taken down with another chop block from Russell who then turned Morgan over into an ankle lock but the defending champion managed to kick Russell off again before rolling through and then grabbing Russell in the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH, but Russell managed to work his way out of that and immediately had Morgan back in the TWISTING ARMBAR. Morgan managed to fight out with elbow shots to Russell's head , forcing the former MMA star to break the hold. Morgan then stunned Russell with a European Uppercut with his good arm before grabbing Russell with a Half Nelson, dumping Russell on right on his head with the HALF NELSON SUPLEX !! But Morgan was slow to make the cover as he tried to shake the feeling back into his right arm, that had sustained damage due to Russell's Twisiting Armbar and when Morgan moved in to make the cover, Russell was there to lock the hold on again, but Morgan was on top and he rocked the former MMA with a flurry of grounded elbow strikes, that forced Russell to break the hold and soon had the local icon in a daze. With Russell dazed, Morgan then syched in the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH, and this time he had it locked on right in the middle of the ring. But Russell managed to work his way out again, so Morgan lifted Russell back up to a vertical base, before dumping the former MMA star on his hea with another Half Nelson Suplex, Morgan wasn't done though as he lifted Russell up again dumping the native with on his head with another Half Nelson Suplex. Morgan then re-applied the Cross Atlantic Stretch on Billy Russell, but with two consecutive Half Nelson Suplexes the lights were already out and Brett Graveson called for the bell, with Russell proving to be totally unresponsive, as J.D Morgan retained the Twin Belts going into 2011. A risky match, as they worked a sort of hybrid style, with alot of MMA influences, similar to the sort of work Russell would be doing in INSPIRE. However the intensity of the match and a hot crowd despite the slightly disappointing attendance, really lifted this into being an excellent contest to close out the show and the year for FCW. Russell's on a talent trade from MAW. He's a local talent, so I thought it would be nice to use him at some point but I'm not really sure he fits in with his product, despite the fact he worked pretty well with Morgan. There's probably one or two others he could work well against, Dean Daniels comes to mind but I can't really see him gelling with someone like Angel De Mexico. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Billy Russell in 18:58 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]J.D Morgan retains the Undisputed Championship Title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B]- [I]After the match J.D Morgan helps Billy Russell back up to his feet and then offers a handshake as a sign of respect, but Russell rejects the handshake, flipping the bird at the champion and then spitting in Morgan's face. Russell's total disrespect, almost ends up with the two going at it again but security are there to break it up, as a 'let them fight' chant goes up in the arena.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] In terms of show quality Batalla Final was one of our best show, with 3 excellent matches in the two title matches and the Phoenix showdown really delivering. But there is a down note , ewith the attendance being some what disappointing, especially as it is one of the biggest shows of the year. I guess though with it being the second show in the same month and with it being Christmas Eve, some fans decided to stay at home to save some money, those who did still come were there to witness one of our best shows of the year.

Great show, TK! Nice to see I got a few of the predictions correct. I wasn't sure if you had signed Russell or if he was a talent trade. Given his popularity, he might be worth trying to grab once in awhile. Being loved by the fans makes him an interesting addition now and then. I am curious on Phoenix Negra. I'll have to take a look and see...

*Spits on Devine* I hate the dude. Devine Dream Drop.. He always pulls that one in WreSpi II and I keep losing. And besides I'm sick of everyone using him. Good show nonetheless, PM me the identity of Negra? Is it someone from CZCW? ^^ Black Eagle or Masked Cougar come to mind.. Or Snap Dragon. I still think that ending Daniels's reign that way is just wrong. Guy worked hard and was the champion was so long and then someone like Devine comes out of nowhere and gets the belt.. Angel should have won damn it!! :D

[quote=FINisher;551442]*Spits on Devine* I hate the dude. Devine Dream Drop.. He always pulls that one in WreSpi II and I keep losing. And besides I'm sick of everyone using him. Good show nonetheless, PM me the identity of Negra? Is it someone from CZCW? ^^ Black Eagle or Masked Cougar come to mind.. Or Snap Dragon. I still think that ending Daniels's reign that way is just wrong. Guy worked hard and was the champion was so long and then someone like Devine comes out of nowhere and gets the belt.. Angel should have won damn it!! :D[/quote] [B]1. Darryl Devine-[/B] Well he is heel, so you are supposed to hate the guy but I guess he has X-Pac heat with you. :p Devine gets used by alot of people because he's good. He's like Steve Flash with Charisma :D SWF were stupid enough to let him go and I wasn't going to pass up on signing him, as his popularity (D+ across the U.S) meant that he wasn't going to turn me down for being too small. [B]2. Who is Phoenix Negra-[/B] What I meant is that you can PM me your guess, and then if you're right I'll say yes and if you're not, I'll say try again. But no it's not Masked Cougar (otherwise he'd be pulling double duty, most nights, being that he's already on the roster and holding tag team gold as part of Animal Magic) and it's not Black Eagle/Plague either because if I were to sign him, i'd push him with his current gimmick....no need to change from one cool, mysterious masked gimmick to another. Same goes for Snap Dragon.

T.K.!!!!!! *angrily shakes fist* I hate that you have Double J losing like he is but after seeing Mr. Electricity I can't wait to see what you have in store for my Carolina brother!! I love the fact that you have Animal Magic with the titles finally. Here's a lil toast to a long reign. *cheers!!!* Pheonix Negra getting the duke was awesome and different. Can't wait to see who he really is. BBS is a monster and having Steve 'Flashbang' Flash is a great thing for your company--it shows that you are now 'big enough'. Speaking of you growing in popularity: Do you think that you will bring Kirk Jameson back at all? Totally Einstein--totally. Nuff said. I am SOOOOOO waiting to see the new heel force that is on the way. With your track record. . .I just gets the chills, yo!! (p.s. I know my English is not college-level but I am in the Navy so. . .) Darryl Devine winning the title was a bit of a surprise. Heck, Darryl Devine being in your company is a bit of a surprise! On these boards, Darryl Devine is a GDS forum icon. Almost everyone and their brothers pushes this guy to the moon. I guess it is not too different here. As for Dean Daniels--I can see a nice Morgan/Daniels fued over the title. Morgan is a man-ster. I see another dominant reign (ended at the hands of one Dean Daniels) and many more highly-rated main events. Sorry for the lengthy reply but I have been gone for two weeks on holiday vacay and just can't BELIEVE how much action I have missed. Keep up the good work!!!

[QUOTE=critical-23;552190] Sorry for the lengthy reply but I have been gone for two weeks on holiday vacay and just can't BELIEVE how much action I have missed. Keep up the good work!!![/QUOTE] In the back of my mind, I was wondering where you had gone to, as you were normally quite regular in the predictions, pleased to see you're still enjoying the diary :)

[CENTER][B][U]December in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Putting on two shows again this month did result in another loss financially, but it's worth taking a hit as I felt we came back strong this month with two good shows, though the 50th show could have been slightly better. The general feeling though is that we need to start expanding into other territories if we are going to grow, but it's finding a way to do that without hurting ourselves too much financially. An idea in the pipelin is to change to a touring schedule, 8 months on and 4 off, and putting on as many shows as we can in those 8 months and using the 4 we have off to recuperate back costs. With the touring schedule, we wont be going on a proper tour as such, but we might say do 3 or 4 shows in one month, with two of them being in new territories and then say put on just the one show the following month in Puerto Rico. Primus Allen, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Kashmir Singh (Mr Electricity), Jared Johnson and referee Brett Graveson all put ink on new deals and Inky the Squid Boy has now departed from FCW. Coming up you'll get a chance to vote in the end of year awards again and there will be the annual roster review. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] 4C final show of the year Do or Die was a slightly disappointing effort garnering a C- rating overall. It was headlined by the 4C Championship match between Philip LaGrenier and Nate Johnson, with Johnson bringing LaGreniers long reign with the belt to an end in a C Rated match. CZCW put on Christmas Cage Chaos and they appear to be struggling to get out of their recent funk, as this was another disappointing show by the standards they are capable of, only earning an overall rating of C. This was mostly due to massively disappointing Coastal Zone Championship defence by Harry Allen against former SWF alumni Andre Jones, a match that only earned a C- rating. Harry Allen's reign as Coastal Zone champion has been somewhat disappointing and I question CZCW's wisdom in putting their main belt on him, he's a good mid-carder but he's not main event material (even if he has worked for one of the big two). There were some great contests B- rated contests between Ultimate Phoenix and Brendon Idol, plus Donnie J and Matt Sparrow but neither were the main event. When will MAW learn that Mean Jean Cattley and Steve Flash don't bring the best out of one another, as they fought to a disappointing C- contest over the Mid Atlantic Champioship in the main event, resulting in their Epidemic of Hate event earning an average C- rating overall. NYCW put on one of the best shows in their history on the back of an incredible Empire Title defence by Steve Flash agains Rick Sanders, this was a B+ rated match which is incredible for a Regional indy fed, supported by a B- rated match between Whippy and the Mean Machine against the Island Boys, resulting in their Battle Lines event earning a B rating overall. Following on from their B- rated event last month, NYCW seem to have really found their groove at the end of the year. PSW fail to follow up their best show in years, by returning to their usually dire form with their EXILE event (D rating overall). When will Naess and Braun wake up, and realise those who pay to see their shows are sick of seeing Johnny Martin go up against The Wolverine in the main event, never mind that both are past their peak...the PSW fans just don't care anymore, how else do you explain a D+ main event. Kirk Jameson retained the RIPW Championship agains the soon to depart for SWF Jim Forcer in the D+ rated main event, whilst Madman Boone defeated Jumbo Jackson in another D+ rated match in the semi main event, earning their defiance effort a D+ overall. Overall we had a pretty good month against the competition and would have had the best month of anyone, but Flash and Sanders just so happened to put on a freakishly good match in NYCW this month. CZCW seem to be in a bit of a slump at the moment, 4C and MAW are ticking along with consistantly average shows and PSW and RIPW can't be considered a threat at all. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]December News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] OLLIE have replaced Phoenix I as their head booker with Mayan Idol. Joaquin Soler said that things had started to become a little stale in OLLIE and that they needed a shake up at the top in their attempt to catch SOTBPW and to stay ahead of MPWF and MHW, this was despite the fact that Phoenix I had begun to shake things up, with angles like the Phoenix III heel turn. There appears to be no rift between Soler and Phoenix I, with the veteran masked man taking his removal from the head booker position gracefully. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 21CW have re hired Arthur T.Turtle after he was deemed surplus to requirements back in June. Tracy Brendon will be picking up extra cash, but doing her reputation no favours as she has just joined the notorious T&A promotion Babes of Sin City. Hinote Dojo have added veterans Battle Sakata and Hirokumi Saito to their ranks on PPA deals. INSPIRE add Tasuku Shinozuoka, Takeshi Umehara and Quick Kick Nakao on PPA deals, whilst Gaijin's K.C Glenn, Madman Boone and Soul Taker will all be taking part in their up-coming new year tour. MAW pick up the latest incarnation of the Masked Patriot, following the departure of the previous occupant of the mask Brandon Smith, and Nevada Nuclear who was recently let go by SWF. Joey Beauchamp has added MOSC to his schedule. PSW have added hardcore icon and former DaVE legend Henry Lee to their roster. Kevin Jones is now working for all the UK promotions, as he signs on for ROF. SAISHO pick up Shiba Mizoguchi and veteran Kenichi Komigata on PPA deals. A new generation of SWF fans can now buy his merchandise and feel the FOOOOORRRCE!!! as Jim Force is 'called up from development' in RIPW to join the main SWF roster. The usual suspects of Antonio Maxi Marquez, Nathaniel Ca$ino, Extraordinario Jr and Mr Lucha III have signed tourning contracts with WLW again, for about the tenth tour in a row or something (just sign written contracts damn it !) , whilst Bulldozer Brandon Smith will also be taking part in the next tour. Whilst Rhino Umaga and Adam Matravers join on permanent Written contracts. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Hugh De Aske, Leo Price and valet Phoebe Plumridge (who stays on despite the departure of her boyfriend Adam Matravers to WLW in Japan). 4C extend the contracts of Lee Rivera, Duberry Excess, Raphael and announcer Terry Smith. 5SSW extend the contracts of June Butler, Kiko Sakakibara and Gemmei Oonishi. AAA extend the contracts of Wanda Fish, Raven Nightfall, Tracy Brendon, Miss Mexico, Wendy Anderson and Stephanie Wade. APW extend the contracts of Rick Stantz and Cole Taylor. BHOTWG kept hold of three key performers in their Junior Division as Black Cobra (Duane Stone, Super Joshuya and Sensational Dragon all sign new exclusive written contracts. BSC extend the contracts of Alison Capone, Charlize Angelle and Alexis Lee Littlefeather. A busy month of contract renegotions for CGC as they secure Dan DaLay, Ryan Powell, Assasin #2 (Ernie Turner), Dazzling Dave Diamond, Brendon Idol, Jerry Martin, road agent Larry Wood and commentatry team Jerome Turner and Captain USA to new contracts. CWWF extend the contracts of Suzanne Brazzle, Golden Delcious, Jessica Bunny, Steph Blake, Viv Jacobs and manager Persephone. EWA extend the contracts of Jed High, Gianfranco Morelli, Jake Panic, Daniel Jones (Bigger Dan Ewe) and womens wrestler Jeri Behr. Exodus 2010 extend the PPA contracts of much of their initial roster including Tasuki Shinozuka, Hynos, Shirai Yanagawa and Kiemon Yoshimatsu. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deal of Bison Yano. Burning Takash!ta signs another short term PPA contract with INSPIRE. MAW extend the contracts of managers Kristen Pearce and Ernest Forthdyke-Hume. MHW extend the contracts of Electrico and Vincente Romero. MOSC extend the contracts of Rolling Johnny Stones, Danny Patterson, valet Emma Evans and commentary team Bernie Evans and Lawrence Young. MPWF extend the contracts of Apprentica Jr and announcer Teadoro Nieto. NOTBPW secure Cliff 'Dark Angel' Wilson, Derek Frost, Lord James King, referees Matthew White and Clarence Garcia and 'matriach of the womens division' Victoria Stone to new exclusive written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of American Machine, Rick Sanders and manager Herb Stately. OLLIE extend the contracts of Swarm I, Amo Del Gato and announce team members Ignacio Soto and Lorenzo Blanco. PGHW secure two of their most decorated talents to new exclusive written contracts, with Yoshimi Mushashibo and Nobuatso Tatsuko remanining loyal to Sadaharu Jimbo's promotion. PSW extend the contracts of J.D Morgan, Frankie Future and The Punisher. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Ash Campbell, announcer Rob L Miskovksy and manager Ernest Forthdyke-Hume. ROF extend the contracts of Joss Thompson, Harley Neill and Menace. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Marcos Flores, Mexican Ghoul, Enrique Merino and commentator Eduardo Prieto. SWF secure Christian Faith, Joe Sexy, Jack 'Wrath of God' Giedroyc and attractive valet Hannah Potter to exclusive new written contracts. TCW seal Sammy Bach, Mario Heroic and announcer Shawn Doakes to new written deals. UEW extend the contracts of Louis Figo Manico, Christopher Lister and valet Vita. It was a busy month for USPW as they extend the contracts of Alica Strong, James Justice, Kirk Jameson, Pete The Hillbilly, Stephanie Wade, valet Seduction, authority figure Corporal Doom and referee Baby Jamie. WLW secure KOKI Ishibashi, Frankie Perez (who works as Kill Switch) and announcer Robun Yamazaki to new exclusive written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] 21CW were dealt a blow when Adam Matravers, was offered the chance to sign on full time with WLW. Matravers has had several cracks at making it in Japan, with some trips being more succesful than other, however WLW with it's emphasis on fast paced action are the ideal fit for Matravers. Matravers also leaves INSPIRE. White Samurai has made the decision to leave BHOTWG. It's not a major loss for the promotion but it's further proof that Burning Hammer are non longer able to keep hold of their roster with ease, with WLW surpassing them and GCG and PGHW at the same level. Nathan Coleman officially departs from MAW, following his exclusive signing with the juggernaut that is WLW and Curtis Jenkins sees his contract unrenewed. Arthur T.Turtle has departed from MOSC, as he looks to make a big impression with his second stint in 21CW. NYCW lose Rhino Umaga to WLW. Petey Barnes and Jonni Lowlife both fail to come to agreement on new contracts with ROF. Reaper Cicero is let go by SOTBPW. Just as his former Tag partner returns, Elmo Benson now finds himself to be surplus to requirements at SWF and Nevada Nuclear is also let go by the Sports Entertainment giantss, as they look to trim some fat from the roster at the end of the year. Jim Force leaves USPW, after SWF 'call him' up for RIPW. Force wasn't on an exclusive development deal with RIPW but was always signed with the intention of eventually getting back to SWF, if he impressed in their development territory. [B]Injuries[/B] Buddy Garner suffered a spinal Disalignment , an injury that should keep him out of action for over a month. He should however be ready in plenty of time to compete in PGHW's next tour. [B]Media News[/B] WLW expand their PPV coverage, as they sign a deal with United Kingdom Choice. [B]Title Changes[/B] Adam Matravers wins the United Kindom title in 21CW for a third time, but then drops it two weeks later to Daniel Black Francis who also wins the title for the third time. It appears that Matravers was intended to have a longer run but obviously had to be aborted when he signed on with WLW and DBF teamed up with Pitbull Brown to bring to an end the seemingly never ending two and a half year long tag title reign of Leo Price and Joey Beauchamp. Devil Karube become the new All-Asia champion in 5SSW ending June Butler's four month reign with the belt. Nate Johnson brings to an end the 13 month reign of Philip LaGrenier to become the 4C champion for the first time. Matthew Keith regained the GCG World Title from Jimmy Cox and with brother Greg winning the Openweight belt in October, the Keith Brother now hold all the singles gold in GCG and Nigel Svensson and Sean Deeley brought to an end the half year reign of Kimonubu Kuroki and Roy Edison to win the Tag Titles. Hinote Dojo took the decision to retire the ALL Japan title, last worn by Henry Bennett, who held the title for 18 months and create a new title called the Hinote Dojo Triple Crown. The inaugral winner of the new title was Munemitsu Senmatsu who defeated Stuart Ferdinand to take claim of the new gold in Hinote Dojo. Kirk Jameson teamed up with the Sensational Singh to defeat Billy Russell and Darryl Devine to take claim of the vacant MAW Tag Team Titles, which have been beset with problems due to previous champions either deciding to leave or being poached by bigger promotions. Akinori Kwakami became the Historical Japan Champion for the Sixth Time in WLW and it was double glory for Kwakami who teamed up with Mito Miwa, to win the Glory Tag Crown for the first time as a pair. James Prudence latest reign as Shooting Star Champion could only last month, as Brett Biggz became the champion for the second time. [CENTER]________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]The 2010 Pro Wrestling Hits Awards were announced last night, and here are the winners[/I] [B]Wrestler of the Year: Johnny Bloodstone (NOTBPW)[/B] Despite being unable to win back the Canadian Title in NOTBPW, Bloodstone had an amazing year inside the ring, producing great contest after great contest with the likes of Jeremy Stone, averaging an A rating for all his matches across the whole year and being part of six A* matches. [B]Young Wrestler of the Year: Matthew Gauge (GCG)[/B] At the age of 21 Matthew Gauge, who works under the Matthew Keith name is already a double World Champion with GCG, and he's done this during Golden Canvas have once again become a notable force over in Japan. There is already talk that he could have a career that surpasses that of his illustrious father Sam Keith. [B]Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Yosuke Narita (WLW)[/B] On the other end of the age scale, Narita better known as The Awesome Thunder made it an awards double for WLW, as he turned back the clock on many occasions, in a great year that also included an 8th reign as Universal Champion. [B]Female Wrestler of the Year: Amber Allen (5SSW)[/B] Allen the protege of Stephanie Chee (Stephanie Hazel) looks to have already surpassed her mentor by someway, having a 5SSW title reign under her belt and the fact that the Gaijin has quickly become one of 5SSW's go to performers since the retirements of legendary talents Sensational Ogiwara and Thunder Hike. [B]Promotion of the Year: World Level Wrestling[/B] Who else but WLW, the Lucharesu promotion has turned into an unstoppable juggernaut that has not only past everyone else in Japan but is also challenging to become the biggest promotion in the world. [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year: World Level Wrestling[/B] WLW win this award for the second time in three years.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2010 FCW Awards[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]* Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT)[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] Angel De Mexico Da Power Dean Daniels J.D Morgan Ultimate Phoenix [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot) Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : [I]FCW's most personal feud continued, as Peverall brought in Bulldozer Brandon Smith to terrorise the Mainstreamer and his girlfriend Sara Silver , but saw the error of his ways at the end of the year and ended up feuding with BBS himself[/I]. Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : [I]Power and Morgan have been the only two men to hold the Undisputed Championship over the past year, Power cashed in his title shot in February in heinous fashion, attacking Morgan after the British veteran had completed a tough title defence against Nicky R!ot but Morgan was able to win the title back at Anniversario. Ultimate Phoenix has kept himself in the title hunt all year and even won this years Rey De Reyes tournament but hasn't been quite able to win the big one.[/I] Wave of Violence vs UNITY: [I]The long standing rivalry between W.O.V and UNITY continued to simmer throughout the year.[/I] [FONT=Courier New]* Only three options, looking back I had plenty of good short term rivalries throughout the year, but not enough long term ones, those were the three long term rivarlies that stood out to me and some of them seem to have been going on since FCW began ! It's part of why W.O.V are set to break up, so that I can freshen things up a bit for next year and start some new rivalries[/FONT]. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match of the Year[/B] Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan [I](Marzo En Batalla)[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Rey De Reyes 2010)[/I] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/I] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Miedo De La Obscuridad)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [I](Batalla Final 2010)[/I] [CENTER][I]_______________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] Rey De Reyes 2009[SIZE=1] (August)[/SIZE] Anniversario II[SIZE=1] (September)[/SIZE] Batalla Final [SIZE=1](December)[/SIZE] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Best Newcomer[/B] [I]* Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith Darryl Devine Phoenix Negra

Wrestler of the Year: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] He had the success, and was in the big storylines all year. __________________________________________________ _________ Tag Team of the Year: [B]Animal Magic[/B] They ended the year as champions and showed the benefits of stability and teamwork __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year: [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] All about the matches - and this feud put together some of the finest matches of the year __________________________________________________ ________ Match of the Year: [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III)[/B] Simply a killer match __________________________________________________ _____ Show Of the Year: [B]Rey De Reyes 2009[/B] A series of strong matches, and set the tone for the rest of the year __________________________________________________ ______ Best Newcomer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Has looked strong thoughout. Destined for bigger things, I suspect, then playing with Mainstream's head

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2011 Starting Roster Assessment[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [U][B]In Ring Talent (A-F)[/B][/U] [B][U][COLOR=red][COLOR=darkgreen]Angel De[/COLOR] Mexico[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico [B]Age:[/B] 28/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-0-10 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Mexican Death [I](Flying /Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar), [/I]Aztec Rana [I](Reverse Huracanrana),[/I] Aculpulco Twist [I](Corkscrew Neckbreaker)[/I] Angel De Mexico managed himself into the Undisputed Championship mix at the beginning of the year, but wasn't quite unable to crack the main event. That's not a knock on Angel's skills as a wrestler, but he hasn't quite built up the overness levels to be a main event fixture, so expect him to become a cornerstone of the People's Title scene once again, something that was hinted at when he began to challenge for the secondary singles belt in FCW towards the end of the year. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=lime]Arthur [COLOR=blue]Dexter[/COLOR] Bradley[/COLOR][/B] (Heat Magnets)[/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] Malibu Beach, California / [B]Billed From:[/B] Malibu Beach, California [B]Age:[/B] 20/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 5-1-10 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft, [B]Weight:[/B] 205 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cool Dee Tee [I](Flapjack onto top rope, followed by a spike DDT)[/I], Superstar Splash [I](Frogsplash)[/I] [B]Tag Team Finisher (with Matt Hocking as Heat Magnets):[/B] 2 Hot 2 Handle [I](Double lifting DDT)[/I] Despite having a better win-loss record last year, those wins came against jobbers and the Heat Magnets with ADB in particular were able to establish themselves in the FCW mid-card, with regular battles on the main show against more established FCW performers. A face turn saw them feud with Wave of Violence, though with W.O.V on the verge of break up and with a Tag Division lop sided towards the faces, a heel turn for the Magnets may be advisable. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Billy [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Russell[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=#ff0000][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyRussell.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico / [B]Billed From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 36/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B] 0-0-1 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] B- [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 9, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Twisting Arm Lock, Knee Bar, Grounded Knee Flurry. Russell is on loan from MAW, and made his first appearance at Batalla Final 2010, coming up short in challenging for the Undisputed Championship. A former MMA star and a National icon, he has mainly worked for the INSPIRE promotion since he turned to Pro Wrestling. His Puerto Rican heritage makes him an interesting short term main event option, even if his MMA influenced style doesn't really fit in with most of the FCW roster [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Bradford [COLOR=indigo]Peverall[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey/ Bi[B]lled From: [/B]Edison, New Jersey [B]Age:[/B] 26/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 7-0-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 265 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Totally Totalled [I](Twisting inverted Brainbuster),[/I] Rock Hard Uppercut [I](Wind Up European Uppercut[/I]), Rapid Eye Movement [I](Series of Left Hand Jabs, followed by a Discus Lariat).[/I] Peverall has stalled, whilst his long running feud with Mainstream Hernandez has helped him maintain a spot on most of the shows throughout the year, it's not really helped him progress above the midcard, if anything he's dropped down the pecking order as a few more big names (by Indy fed standards) slotted in at the top end of the card. I've come to the conclusion that the Peverall-Mainstream feud needs to be resolved soon, either with a full circle reunion and a return to the tag ranks on with one final blow off match in the first quarter of the year. [CENTER][B][COLOR=olive]************************************[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]Bulldo[COLOR=black]zer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Robinsdale, Minnesota/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Robinsdale, Minnesota [B]Age:[/B] 28/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 5-0-5/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 300 Ibs Finishers: Atomic Driller [I](Texas Piledriver)/[/I] Back Drop Driver ([I]High Angle Belly to Back Suplex)[/I] Brought in by Bradford Peverall to 'terrorise' Mainstream Hernandez and Sara Silver. BBS has quickly established himself as one of the most despicable heels on the FCW roster with his misogynstic bully persona. In terms of in-ring performance he's let to really shine, but that's because he's either been beating up jobbers and when he has been up against better quality opponents they've normally involved BBS partaking in some illegal tactics. Even in defeat he's been looking reasonably strong, the only thing that might hold him back from a more sustained push is his commitment to FCW, as he obviously appears to favour working in Japan, as he has partaken in recent tours with both BHOTWG and WLW. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=olive][COLOR=navy]Charles [/COLOR]Rainier[/COLOR][/B] UNITY)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island [B]Age:[/B] 25 / [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-1-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Finishers[/B]: C.R Driver[I] (Double Underhook Piledriver),[/I] Raindrop [I](Dropsault),[/I] Moonsault At the start of the year my tag title reign with Harry Allen was going to be longer but those plans were put paid to, when I had to give one last mid-card level title run to Leper Messiah for contractual reasons. Since then I've maintained my mid-card spot without ever looking likely to break into the upper echelons or even win any sort of gold for that matter. Even though I have the skill levels to possibly justify a more sustained push, I'm somewhat reluctant to push myself hard because of my position as head booker (FCW fans might not be smarkiest bunch, but most are smart enough to know what really goes on behind the scenes). To be honest, I actually like helping others get over, though for that to continue being effective I may have to go through a period, where I maintain a more focused push for myself. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=dimgray]Da[/COLOR] Power[/B] (Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Anywhere but San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 39/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B]11-1-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 7 , [B]Weight:[/B] 320 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Full Nelson [I](Swinging Full Nelson),[/I] San Juan Rush [I](Running Big Boot, normally included as the last move in the 'Four Moves of Doom')[/I] , San Juan Impact [I](Full Nelson Slam)[/I] Power has done a good job of getting the fans who once cheered his every move to hate him with a passion during 2010. The manner of his title victory in February (cashing in a title shot he earned in a trios tournament after Morgan had battled Nicky R!ot to a double count out draw), really cemented his despicable heel character. He did hower lose the Unidsputed Championship to J.D Morgan. Something has unfortunately resulted in the boss being jealous of Morgan's success behind the scenes. I won't dispute that Power does not deserve his main event spot and he's been involved in may of FCW's best matches this year, but that's because of the quality of the opposition and the way I have built them up to be realistic threats, and this is something that Senor Lopez needs to realise, if he wants FCW to grow, rather than be stuck in stasis as a regional vanity project. On some days he appears to get it, but on other days his judgement can be clouded by his ego. An ego that has left me frustated at several points throughout the year. Something I'll reveal now is that Ultimate Phoenix was set to win the title at Anniversario, but Power went all 'creative control' . I'm sure Power felt he would walk away from Anniversario still in possession of gold that night, after he had thrown his toys out of the pram about me wanting to have Phoenix win the title, but unfortunately for him I had other ideas. Another one you may have noticed is the Six Man Battle at Batalla Final. Power put a veto on a UNITY win with what was to be the original match, but as soon as I replaced myself with Steve Flash he was willing to accept defeat. Flash appears to be one of the few roster members he's comfortable 'doing the job to', because quite frankly they are a few and far between. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=teal]Darryl [/COLOR][COLOR=green]Devine[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Seattle, Washington/ Bil[B]led From: [/B]Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 27/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Mid Carder [B]2009 Record:[/B]3-0-0 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 1 , [B]Weight:[/B] 235 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Devine Dream Drop [I](Double Underhook Facebuster),[/I] DFA [I](Diving Leg Drop),[/I] Devine Dreams [I](Sleeper),[/I] Devineplex [I](Northern Lights Suplex)[/I] Darryl Devine arrived to FCW late in the year after he was released by SWF, where he had spent the last three years languishing in their lower card. A superb all round talent, he can wrestle any style of match and combined with a natural charisma that lends itself well to either a cool face or c0cky heel gimmick, Devine is someone who has 'star' written all over them. It's something the SWF obviously spotted by failed to capitalise on. Devine made an instant impact by winning the Peoples championship in only his third match and becoming the one to end Dean Daniels dominant year long reign. Unless SWF realise their mistake or one of the other big boys come knocking, expect Devine to be firmly entrenched in the FCW main event by this time next year. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Dean[/COLOR] Daniels[/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan / [B]Billed From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan [B]Age:[/B] 35/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 12-1-4 / Avg[B] Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers: [/B]Raise The Stakes ([I]Cradle Piledriver), [/I]Trapped Knees, Human Roulette [I](Spinning Crucifix Toss)[/I] Dean Daniels had as strong a year as anyone on the FCW roster, holding the People's Championship until the end of the year, as he displayed dominance over the FCW midcard. His only losses all came against main event level talents, and they were booked in such a way to help maintain Daniels aura of a machine like bad-ass. It all points towards Daniels breaking into the main event full time and setting is sights on the 'Twin Belts' and that will happen if Daniels stays out of trouble backstage, because he infuriatingly has a habit of rubbing the rest of the roster up the wrong way with backstage pranks. This would be fine if he was a rookie but he's a 35 year old veteran, with 16 years experience. How well would it go down with the rest of the roster, if I put the title on Daniels and yet him get away with doing anything he wants ? The rest of the roster would expect the sam treatment, if I were to be lenient on Daniels. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=red]Dean Waldorf[/COLOR][/B] (The Ring Generals)[/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanWaldorf.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] Chicago, Illinois / [B]Billed From[/B]: Chicago, Illinois [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 1-0-2 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 245 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] WST [I](Crucifix Powerbomb),[/I] Figure Four Leglock [B]Tag Team Finisher (with Marv Statler as Ring Generals):[/B] Lesson Learned [I](Aided Wheelbarrow Suplex)[/I] Waldorf is one half of The Ring Generals, a competent tag team, who built up experience working for various small east coast indies, before being picked up by PSW. They made their debut in November and looked to be new threat to the Tag ranks but an inteference related loss to the Heat Magnets put paid to that and I will admit that I dropped the ball on these guys. Inference related or not it was still a loss, which made them look like total putzes after their initial arrival, that had them talking themselves up as though the rest of the FCW Tag Division couldn't hold a candle to them. It seems unlikely that they'll get a prominennt push for the rest of their contract, however should they ask for a reasonable amount of money when they come up for renegotiation, I will be willing to keep them on and perhaps give them a more focused push at the second time of asking. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][COLOR=blue][B]Eddie Howard [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=black](Seriously Funny)[/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia/[B] Billed From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 5 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 3-0-11/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Finishers:[/B] The Powerline [I](Lariat Clothesline),[/I] Natural Ending [I](Release Power Bomb)[/I] There's no other way to dress this up, Eddie Howard is a jobber, he's just one that occasionally gets a win. He started the year as a bland singles jobber with no direction and ended the year as the bland charisma free half of a glorified jobber tag team with The Great Oxii. Thing is Howard does have some potential to at least be a solid mid-card talent and he would probably be in line for a more sustained push had this been the FCW of 2008. It's not that he's bad, it's just unfortunate for him, I've been able to bring in more pushable talent, which has resulted in him slumming it in the lower echelons for the past few years. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=olive]Fox[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Mask[/COLOR][/B] (Animal Magic)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Portland, Oregon / [B]Billed From:[/B] An Undisclosed Woodland Location [B]Age:[/B] 30/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 9-0-7 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 7 , [B]Weight:[/B] 190 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Fox Hunter [I](Shining Wizard Enziguri),[/I] Fox Flip Off DDT [I](Shiranui[/I]) Tag Team Finishers (with Masked Cougar as Animal Magic): The Last Hunt [I](Stereo Enziguri's),[/I] Assisted Fox Flip Off DDT. Fox Mask if one half of the high flying masked duo Animal Magic, who captured tag team gold at the end of the year. They have proven to be solid additions to the Tag Division and it's probably where I will continue to mainly use them for the forseeable future, especially now they are possession of the titles. Fox Mask is also a very capable singles performer and could easily slot into the People's title chase (some he has flirted with time to time already) but for me both himself and his tag partner Cougar bring more value to the Tag ranks at this moment in time. [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]_____________________________________________________________________[/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][I]Up-coming end of year review schedule....[/I][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]Tomorrow:[/B] In ring competiors H-M[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Thursday:[/B] In ring compettors N-Z/ Non wrestling talent[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Friday:[/B] Gone but not forgotten- A review of the talent that has left FCW over the past 12 months[/LEFT] [LEFT][I]And if you're a regular reader of this diary, please remember to follow the lead of James Casey and put your vote in for the 2010 FCW Awards....the categories for voting are on post 612 of this thread (2 above this one). Deadline for voting is 11 PM GMT, Saturday.[/I] [/LEFT]

[B][U]In Ring Talent (H-M)[/U][/B] [U][B][COLOR=navy]Harry [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Allen[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=olive] ([/COLOR]UNITY)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] St. Paul, Minnesota / [B]Billed From:[/B] St.Paul, Minnesota [B]Age:[/B] 33/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 11-1-6 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Rocker-Dropper (Overdrive) , Flying Fist Drop [B]Tag Team Finisher (with Nicky R!ot as UNITY):[/B] Limited Edition ([I]Vertical Suplex/Flying Cross Body combo)[/I] Harry Allen held tag team gold on two separate occasions in 2010, firstly with myself and then with Nicky R!ot , with whom he held the belts for much of the year between May and December, where they lost the belts in a ladder match to Animal Magic. The latter part of Allen and R!ot's reign was frought with tension, following the Rey De Reyes finals match, where the lure of singles glory saw them theoretically turn on one another. Allen is a solid addition to any roster, but not one who warrants a major singles push and is probably best suited to working a part of a tag team, which he has done for most of their career, I do question CZCW's wisdom to put their main singles belt on him, when they like us have more capable performers on their roster. He's also one of highest earners, which may mean that I will have to think about whether or not I would want to keep him on beyond his current contract, because should one of the highest earner on the roster be someone who's unlikely to ever get a push towards the main singles belt ? [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=red]Island[/COLOR] Boy [COLOR=blue]Apollo[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_IslandBoyApollo.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR] [B]From:[/B] Barranquitas, Puerto Rico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Barranquitas, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 21/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]2009 Record:[/B] 3-0-10 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 3 , [B]Weight:[/B] 255 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Spear of Apollo [I](Spear),[/I] Island Driver[I] (Sitout Side Powerslam)[/I] Lets be honest Island Boy Apollo isn't very good, and he's only a got job here in FCW because he's local talent, and even though i'm not native to Puerto Rico...I feel I have a duty to try and give the local talent a chance. However if Apollo is the cream of the new generation of wrestlers born on this Island, then future looks bleak for home-grown Puerto Rican wrestling. In his defence he has shown small signs of improvement over the past year, but the boss didn't set up FCW as a developmental promotion and depending on his payment demands (when his contract next comesup for renewal ),Island Boy could be on his way out of FCW. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Jared[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Johnson[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Chapel Hill, North Carolina / [B]Billed From:[/B] Chapel Hill, North Carolina [B]Age:[/B] 20/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 5-0-9 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 205 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Carolina Crossface [I](STF into Crossface),[/I] MDK Powerbomb [I](Sunset flip Powerbomb)[/I] Jared Johnson is a youngster, who comes with a pedigree back ground, and that background is that he was trained by the 2010 wrestler of the year, NOTBPW's Johnny Bloodstone. As expected Johnson is technically very competent and can match up to anyone on the roster when it comes to exchanging submission holds. Joining in March he has been a solid addition to the roster and has managed to establish himself in the mid-card. At the moment he is in a bit of a funk, having been on the losing end of six out of his last seven matches, with the angle being that he is has all the tools to succeed but lacks the killer instinct to get the job done. Expect Double J to turn his bad fortune round fairly soon and be in line for a more prominent push in 2011. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy][COLOR=red]J.D[/COLOR] Morgan[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] London, England / [B]Billed From:[/B] London, England [B]Age:[/B] 42/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B] 13-2-4 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 6ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 240 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cross Atlantic Stretch [I](Leg Hook Camel Clutch)[/I] , Half Nelson Suplex, London Bridge [I](Rope Hung Cutter)[/I] J.D Morgan began the year as Undisputed Champion, between then he had the twin belts taken off him in heinous fashion by Da Power in February, but regained FCW's top prize in September at Anniversario, and just like last year he carries the title with him into the new year. A no nonsense old school wrestler, Morgan remains one of our best in ring performers capable of adapting to the style of any wrestler on the roster and even at the ripe old age of 42, he shows no signs of slowing down. Unfortunately though his future in FCW may be in jeopardy, as he appears to have fallen out backstage with Da Power (a-k-a Wilson Lopez, a-k-a the Boss). It all appears to be one way traffic to me from Power, who is clearly jealous that he is no longer the be all and end all of FCW, but Morgan has told me that he is far from happy about the bosses recent out burst on local radio and that he may be done with FCW, but that he is an honorable man and will see out the rest of his contract. It would be a shame to lose someone who perhaps has done more than anyone else to help FCW grow over the last two years, but it's a situation that may be out of my hands. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremiahMoose.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Tucson, Arizona / [B]Billed From:[/B] Tucson, Arizona [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]2009 Record:[/B] 2-0-11 /[B] Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 6ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] High Velocity Headbutt[I] (Diving Headbutt)[/I] I've come to the conclusion that Jeremiah Moose could never climb out of CZCWs lower card, because he's just that a lower card wrestler. He's competent enough and out of all of the jobbers on the roster, he's the most likely to turn out an eye catching in-ring performance when he's firing on all cylinders but thing is those days are rare and he's just so bland, just so unpushable. And before anyone says J.D Morgan or Steve Flash aren't exactly beaming with charisma, they can make do by being exceptional wrestlers, Moose needs something a little extra if he's ever going to rise above being a jobber, because he's merely an OK one. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=dimgray]Joe [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Benning[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Waterville, Maine/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Waterville, Maine [B]Age:[/B] 21/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 0-0-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: E+ [B]Finishers:[/B] Fisherman's Suplex From one bland jobber, to another. Joe Benning has been with FCW since day one, and since that time his all time FCW record reads as 5 wins- 31 losses. He actually seems to be sinking even more into jobberdom with each passing year, only finding himself being used in 8 matches this year, pretty much all of them on the pre-show and all of them losses. Thing is as bland as he is Benning is a fundamentely sound wrestler and could with a bit of patience develop into a decent talent. At 21 he's still very young and could rise up the FCW card yet. He could take heart from someone like Dean Daniels, who was a jobber into his late twenties, it wasn't until he was about 28/29 that Daniels began to rise up the card on the independent circuit before heading to Japan, and Benning could well have the same sort of career. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=red]Leftie [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Wilkes[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Boston, Massacusetts / [B]Billed From:[/B] Boston, Massachusetts [B]Age:[/B] 20/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]2009 Record:[/B] 1-0-11 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 185 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Boston Whiplash [I](Front Flip Neckbreaker)[/I] Very green as a performer Leftie Wilkes, earned his first professional win in October, but spent the rest of the year jobbing....often alongside fellow jobber Joe Benning. Even though they tagged together on four separate occasions, the duo dubbed the 'job squad' by FCW fans, has never officially been anounced as a full time tag pairing. Despite having a single win to Benning's none in 2010, Wilkes is probably still at the bottom of the FCW ladder out of anyone on the roster [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***********************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=dimgray]M.C[/COLOR] Speed[/B] (Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Sacramento, California / [B]Billed From:[/B] Compton, California [B]Age:[/B] 27/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 7-0-10 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Finishers:[/B] Deadly Heel Hook [I](Single Leg Boston Crab/Ankle Lock combo)[/I] , Gang Sign[I] (Cross-Arm Breaker)[/I] , W.O.V Spike [I](Double Arm DDT)[/I] [B]Team Finisher (with Primus as Wave of Violence):[/B] Gangsta Device [I](Flying Knee Strike Doomsday Device)[/I] See M.C Speed's assessment at the beginning of last year, exactly the same applies for this year. He didn't really go forward in 2010, but didn't really go back either. However with Primus recent turn against Da Power, W.O.V look like they could well break up and that may mean a new direction for Speed. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Mainstream[COLOR=darkorange] Hernandez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Toronto, Ontario/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Mainstream Nation [B]Age:[/B] 24/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record[/B]: 8-0-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Apparition # 14 [I](Moonsault Leg Drop)[/I] , Pontiac to Home [I](Swinging Reverse STO)[/I] , Super Kick Mainstream Hernandez spent much of the year continuing his long running feud with Bradford Peverall, and whilst the feud kept him on most of the shows, it did however prevent him from really kicking on and making a step up into the main event. That being said he did challenge for the Undisputed Title, but on both occasions they didn't have much build and no one gave the Mainstreamer much hope of walking out as the new champion on either occasion. Expect Hernandez to resolve his issues with Peverall, one way or another fairly soon and for him to refocus his energies on claiming some gold be it singles or Tag in 2011. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************************[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkorange]Masked [/COLOR]Cougar[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Diego, California/ [B]Billed From:[/B] An Undisclosed Mountain-Top in California [B]Age:[/B] 28/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 9-0-7 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight: 215[/B] Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar [I](Wheelbarrow Chicken-wing Facebuster)[/I] , High Rise Cougar Pounce [I](Top Rope/Springboard Spear)[/I] , Cougar Pounce [I](Leaping Spear)[/I] [I]For Tag Team finisher, see Fox Mask[/I] Masked Cougar is the other half of the high flying masked duo Animal Magic, who recently won the Tag Team Championship. Working along side Fox Mask for most of the year, most of what could be said about Cougar is pretty much already covered in my assessment of Fox Mask. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=lime]Matt [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Hocking[/COLOR][/B] (Heat Magnets)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Lansing, Michigan/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Lansing, Michigan [B]Age:[/B] 21/ Current Push: Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 225 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-0-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Finishers:[/B] Shock Drop [I](Inverted Facelock Tornado DDT),[/I] Shock Drop II [I](Diving Bulldog)[/I] [I]For Tag finisher see Arthur Dexter Bradley[/I] Matt Hocking is a wrestler that has steadily improved with each year, as he gradually ascends the card. This year he has been able to establish himself in the mid-card, due to his tandem with ADB the Heat Magnets, gradually becoming more accepted as a genuine threat in the tag division. Far from the finished article, and he will be for a good few years but he has plenty of potential to go rise beyond being a midcard Tag Team wrestler. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=magenta]Mr [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Electricity[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Calcutta, India/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Studio 54, New York City [B]Age:[/B] 33/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-0-9 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Lightnin' Rod [I](Falcon Arrow)[/I] It's no secret (despite the fact it's never been officially acknowledged) that Mr Elecricity is a repackaged Kashmir Singh. Singh's Sensational Singh character had grown stale/lost direction and it was felt that he was in need of a change, and after a brief disappearance he returned as the Electrifyin' Disco Dancer. Whilst the new gimmick, may not necessarily help him progress up the card, it does appear to have halted his slide and should see Singh maintain his spot amongst the FCW midcard for the forseeable future.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]In Ring Talent (N-Z)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=navy]Nicky [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]R!ot[/COLOR][/B] (UNITY)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Norfolk, Virginia /[B] Billed From:[/B] Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 26/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Mid Carder [B]2010 Record:[/B] 9-2-7 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers[/B]: 'Charles Peterson' [I](Exploder Suplex)[/I] , Sub Pop Bop [I](Crooked Arm Lariat)[/I] Tag Team Finisher see Harry Allen R!ot was challenging for the Undisputed Title at the beginning of the year but then stepped down to the midcard to work in the Tag ranks after a couple of failed attempt to win the twin belts. R!ot held the Tag straps alongside Harry Allen for a good chunk of the year, but the latter part of their reign was frought with internal bickering, after both reached the Rey De Reyes finals. Whilst R!ot may have felt he took a step back from the start of the year, he has retained a prominent role on most of the shows and out of all the UNITY members he is the most likely to make a return to challenging for singles gold. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Phoenix[COLOR=red]Negra[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Location Undisclosed / [B]Billed From[/B]: 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] ??/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Mid Carder [B]2010 Record:[/B] 3-0-2 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11 , [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash)[/I] , Certain Death [I](Vertebreaker)[/I] Just who is Phoenix Negra ? Is the question fans have been asking since the mysterious new comer arrived in FCW in October. He appears to have 'history' with Ultimate Phoenix, and truly made his mark at Batalla Final by defeating his nemesis. There is no doubt that we have only just witnessed the start of this feud and we may let learn just what is behind the two masked men's dislike of one another. The true identity of Phoenix Negra is being kept under wraps for now, leading to the performer behind the mask having the same level of mystique as his character. So far I'm pleased with how Negra has performed, as he has matched up with Phoenix extremely well. The wrestler behind the mask was the ideal canidate, as in he was not only able to pick up Phoenix's move-set pretty quicklly (which was a requirement of the Phoenix Negra gimmick) but he also had the same size and build, which has helped us get him over as a 'mirror image' of Ultimate Phoenix. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B]Primus [/B](Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Durham, North Carolina / [B]Billed From[/B]: Compton, California [B]Age:[/B] 21/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 315 Ibs [B]2010 Record[/B]: 5-1-11 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Finishers:[/B] Rrruuussh [I](High Speed Shoulder Tackle)[/I] , Power Plant [I](Running Power Slam)[/I] [I]Tag Team Finisher see M.C Speed[/I] 2010 was a year of frustration for Primus , as he was unable to regain tag team gold alongside M.C Speed. He also began to voice his discontent at having to play second fiddle to Da Power in the Wave of Violence stable and that situation exploded at Batalla Final when Primus turned on Power and left the former Undisputed Champion at the mercy of UNITY. So what does this all mean ? Is Wave of Violence finished ? What becomes of Primus tag team with M.C Speed ? Has Primus, just turned face ? All questions that will be answered in 2011. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Vancouver, Canada / [B]Billed From:[/B] Vancouver, Canada [B]Age:[/B] 44/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2010 Record:[/B] 2-1-0 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Flash Bang [I](Jumping Cutter),[/I] Boston Crab, Super Kick Steve Flash returned to FCW in November and has appeared to have aligned himself with the UNITY stable once again, picking up from where he left off, 18 months previously. It's hard to make a proper assessment on Flash over just three matches, but I've got a feeling we've picked him up again just a he is begun to go on the decline, and considering he's signed a long term PPA deal with us, that's bit worrying. However even if he is on the downturn, he should still be capable of producing the goods with the right opponent(s) and he does give us another legitimate main event level talent, who could provide a valuable rub to some of our rising stars. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=olive][COLOR=indigo]The Great[/COLOR] Oxii[/COLOR][/B] (Seriously Funny) [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Chicago, Illinois/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Magic Kingdom [B]Age:[/B] 28/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]2010 Record:[/B] 6-0-6 /[B] Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 465 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Ten Ton Splash [I](Second Rope Seated Senton)[/I] , Ox Plough ([I]Rebound Fore-arm Smash)[/I] Ox was used a bit more last year, and even formed a chalk and cheese tag team with Eddie Howard. However if he has shown little in the way of progress and is now complaining about his lack of his push and the only reason I hadn't shifted him out sooner is that he was a good backstage prescence, now he is showing signs of being unhappy with his spot in FCW, then there may no longer be a role for him in FCW. Plus as fun as a prescence the Great Oxii character had been, it has now run it's course. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*******************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=deepskyblue][COLOR=royalblue]Ultimate[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Phoenix[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] San Antonio, Texas, [B]Billed From:[/B] 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] 35/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2010 Record:[/B] 10-2-6 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash)[/I] , Flaming Driver [I](Sunset Driver)[/I] Phoenix has another stellar year in FCW, winning the Rey De Reyes and being involved in several of FCW's best matches throughout the year. However the popular masked man was unable to reach his goal of winning the Undisputed Championship and he now appears to be sidetracked by a feud with the mysterious newcomer Phoenix Negra, with whom he appears to have a 'past'. [LEFT]As stated in Da Power's assessment, Phoenix was going to win the title at Annversario but Da Power, being the pig headed pain in the derriere that he is refused to 'job the title to some lightweight'. So I had to change my plans and this is what led me to creating the feud with Phoenix Negra. Phoenix could yet win the title but it would have been nice to have him take the Twin Belts off Power, which would have been a huge mark out moment. [/LEFT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]Out of Ring Talent[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]Bret Graveson[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BretGraveson.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Baltimore, Maryland/ [B]Age:[/B] 42 Bret's been our referee for a few years now, and overall it has to be said he has done a pretty good job, unless he causes major problems backstage, there will be no need to replace him. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*******************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B]Carl Batch[/B] (Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Harlem, New York/ [B]Age:[/B] 33 The mouthpiece of the Wave of Violence stable, though he appears to have merged more into being Da Power's hype man, even going as far as referring to Power as the champ, even when he lost the title at the back end of last year. With Primus turn on Power, and a split in the W.O.V camp looking imminent, who will Batch side with in 2011 ? [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]'Crippler' Ray Kingman[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CripplerRayKingman.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Milwaukee, Wisconsin/ [B]Age:[/B] 63 Kingman has been able to provide invaluable experience and well respected prescence in the locker-room as our resident road agent. However at the Age of 63, we may well be his last stop in pro wrestling, before he decides to retire from the business altogether. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Cueball Lynch[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Harrisburg, Pennsylvania / [B]Age:[/B] 37 [B][U]Dane O'Hara[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Wichita , Kansas / Ag[B]e: [/B]36 FCW, just wouldn't be FCW without these two at the announce table. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Lisa Bowen[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Manhattan, NYC, New York / [B]Age:[/B] 21 Bowen continued to split her time between being pre-show totty and Dean Daniels mouthpiece and it has to be said that she did a competent job of performing both roles. However I do have some ideas (none really fully formed yet) for her character to evolve into a new direction, that could well affect her relationship with the former long reigning Peoples champ, but nothings's set in stone yet. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Sara Silver[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Reno, Nevada/ [B]Age:[/B] 29 Sara Silver continued to have a fairly prominent role on the shows as Mainstream Hernandez valet/girlfriend. However with her natural wit, I feel I should be doing more with her and may consider returning her to the backstage interview duties she performed in 2008. Bowen performs two roles, so it's not unfeasible for Sara to do the same.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]Gone But Not Forgotten[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]Stevie Grayson[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] April [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 1-0-2 Stevie Grayson, earned the unfortunate nickname of Stevie Ringrust during his tenure with FCW, due to his somewhat rusty performances. He did manage a short reign with the People's belt in 2009, a contract requirement, that was poor judgement on my part. But in some ways he did serve a purpose as a transitional champion, prior to Dean Daniels dominant year long reign with the belt. Signed with RIPW in October, where they'll probably have the patience to let him work off the ringrust. [B][U]The Tic[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] August [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-2 The not quite a midget wrestler was a guest performer from WLW. In his first match he challenged for the People's Championship, coming up short in a reasonable match and then lost in to Nicky R!ot in the Rey De Reyes tournament in a disappointing match. Overall did OK, but did not leave a big enough impression to earn a return invite any time soon. [B][U]Electrico [/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] September [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-2 Another guest performer brought in for the Rey De Reyes tournament and like The Tic he also challenged for the People's belt. Like The Tic , the MPWF luchadore also lost both matches but both were strong showings, with his Rey De Reyes match against J.D Morgan and his People's Title match against Dean Daniels both earning a B- rating. His performances warrant at least another guest run, but he's not someone who I feel I can easily slot into current storylines, especially with so many prominent masked performers already. [B][U]Teddy Powell[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] September [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 2-0-2 Another Rey De Reyes , however the PSW man was brought in for a more extended run, after impressing in his lone match in the 2009 version of the tournament. However despite challenging for the Undisputed Title before he departed, Powell never reached the heights of his match with Kazuma Narato from last year. Would actually be a solid addition to the midcard but feels he is better than he actually is and would probably ask for too much money, if we would try to sign him. and has problems accepting he was the weak link in Adrenaline Rush (the whole being jealous of Sammy Bach's success in TCW, isn't just part of his kayfabe character). [U][B]Soul Krusher[/B] [I](Billy Jack Shearer)[/I][/U] [B]Departed[/B]: October [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 7-1-4 Won the Tag Team Championship alongside Leper Messiah in February. However they faded in prominence after they lost the Tag Titles back to UNITY in May and Krusher was released as a cost cutting measure, after it was felt the Messiah's Circus had run it's course. [U][B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I](Tully Arthurs)[/I][/U] [B]Departed:[/B] November [B]2010 FCW Record[/B]: 7-1-5 As stated he won the Tag Team Titles alongside Soul Krusher, which was a contract requirement. Probably would have stayed on, if he accepted his role as an interesting midcard act, however Tully felt he should be a bigger star and it was decided with the release of Soul Krusher as a cost cutting measure, that Tully's tenure with FCW had also come to an end. [B][U]D.C Rayne[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] November [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 1-0-8 Joining W.O.V in 2009 did nothing for D.C Rayne, resulting in him being kicked out of the faction. He was going to start feuding with them (possisbly even re-uniting with Eddie Howard) but a terrible first match against Primus put paid to those ideas and Rayne basically became more and more directionless, ending up as a jobber prior to his departure. [B][U]Inky the Squid Boy[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] December [B]2010 FCW Record:[/B] 3-1-9 What D.C Rayne was to W.O.V in 2009, Inky the Squid Boy was to the Messiah's Circus in 2010, he was basically there as a stable fall guy. He continues to work for UEW, and with him still based in Europe and with the two more prominent members of the Messiah's Circus had departed, it was felt it wasn't really cost effective to bring in Inky as a glorified jobber especially with no storyline direction.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2010 FCW Awards[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]* Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT)[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] Angel De Mexico Da Power Dean Daniels [B]J.D Morgan[/B] Ultimate Phoenix [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] [B]Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar)[/B] Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot) Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : [I]FCW's most personal feud continued, as Peverall brought in Bulldozer Brandon Smith to terrorise the Mainstreamer and his girlfriend Sara Silver , but saw the error of his ways at the end of the year and ended up feuding with BBS himself[/I]. [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : [/B] [I]Power and Morgan have been the only two men to hold the Undisputed Championship over the past year, Power cashed in his title shot in February in heinous fashion, attacking Morgan after the British veteran had completed a tough title defence against Nicky R!ot but Morgan was able to win the title back at Anniversario. Ultimate Phoenix has kept himself in the title hunt all year and even won this years Rey De Reyes tournament but hasn't been quite able to win the big one.[/I] Wave of Violence vs UNITY: [I]The long standing rivalry between W.O.V and UNITY continued to simmer throughout the year.[/I] [FONT=Courier New]* Only three options, looking back I had plenty of good short term rivalries throughout the year, but not enough long term ones, those were the three long term rivarlies that stood out to me and some of them seem to have been going on since FCW began ! It's part of why W.O.V are set to break up, so that I can freshen things up a bit for next year and start some new rivalries[/FONT]. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match of the Year[/B] Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan [I](Marzo En Batalla)[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Rey De Reyes 2010)[/I] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/I] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Miedo De La Obscuridad)[/I] [B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/B] [I](Batalla Final 2010)[/I] [CENTER][I]_______________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] [B]Rey De Reyes 2009[SIZE=1] (August)[/SIZE][/B] Anniversario II[SIZE=1] (September)[/SIZE] Batalla Final [SIZE=1](December)[/SIZE] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Best Newcomer[/B] [I]* Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Darryl Devine Phoenix Negra[/QUOTE]

[B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] J.D Morgan [I]It's been a banner year for JD really- he's gone from being a slightly uneasy mix in FCW to a real franchise player. Plus, he is just kinda awesome.[/I] __________________________________________________ _________ [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) [I]The Tag division's lacked a little focus this year, possibly because things have gotten interesting elsewhere, but Animal Magic have been the best of a not-that-bad-but-not-that-great-either bunch.[/I] __________________________________________________ __________ [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : [I]In it's earlier form I wasn't a huge fan, but when Peverall truned face and Brandon went out on his own this one got interesting. Plus, it's kinda like Dreamer/Raven from ECW-so long running that even if you didn't like it at first it really starts to grip you as time goes by[/I] __________________________________________________ ________ [B]Match of the Year [/B] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III) [I]This was just a really good match, featuring three of my favourite FCW names.[/I] __________________________________________________ _____ [B]Show Of the Year[/B] Batalla Final (December) [I]This was just one of those shows that worked-nothign overshadowed anything else, and all the storylines and matches blended really well.[/I] __________________________________________________ ______ [B]Best Newcomer[/B] Phoenix Negra [I]Mystery men are always cool, and Negar's had some great matches- are we ever gonna find out who's under the mask, or is this a permanent FCW alt for them?[/I]

2010 FCW Awards * Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT) Wrestler of the Year Dean Daniels [i]I think he's been the most impressive, holding the People's Belt for the whole year and putting on really solid matches.[/i] __________________________________________________ _________ Tag Team of the Year Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : Power and Morgan have been the only two men to hold the Undisputed Championship over the past year, Power cashed in his title shot in February in heinous fashion, attacking Morgan after the British veteran had completed a tough title defence against Nicky R!ot but Morgan was able to win the title back at Anniversario. Ultimate Phoenix has kept himself in the title hunt all year and even won this years Rey De Reyes tournament but hasn't been quite able to win the big one. __________________________________________________ ________ Match of the Year Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III) __________________________________________________ _____ Show Of the Year Rey De Reyes 2009 (August) __________________________________________________ ______ Best Newcomer Darryl Devine

[B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] [B]Da Power[/B] - That's right. The man who dubbed FCW a vanity project is now voting for the Main Man in Vain as the Wrestler of the Year. Not for his in-ring skills, not for his promos, not for the 'same ol' sh!te' but because, simply put, Da Power turned heel on an entire nation that revered him. It drove storylines for months and made WoV a legitimate stable in a way The Leper's Circus never could have attained. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) [/B] - Simply because while it was around, I really dug the Circus and even though they were superceded by WoV the proved a valued addition to the early days of FCW and deserve some recognition. Plus, I hope they win so they can come back and accept their "Freedie." [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] [B]Wave of Violence vs UNITY: [/B] - Because for the first time there was stable warfare in FCW. Da Power joined WoV, Steve Flash was retired. The midcard got a major boost in the forms of Nicky Riot and Harry Allen. Not the flashiest of fueds but a good old fashioned tradition based blood fued. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match of the Year[/B] [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/B] - I think this was the shock where Morgan won the title and helped revitalized FCW. Plus Phoenix is generally great and both carried Da Power to a watchable match. [CENTER][I]_______________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] [B]Anniversario II (September)[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Best Newcomer[/B] [I]* Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] - BBS isn't my favourite C-Verse character, but of the three, he's been around the longest and done the most. Yes Devine holds the gold, but I suspect there are two reasons for that. Tigerkinney knows Devine is a call away from a written contract but now, he'll always be an FCW title holder, plus someone could always have the rub of beating him. (I'm guessing Da Power. :P ) If he sticks around he's a valued addition. But BBS, if he doesn't head to the Far East. Is a bully and a heel and someone the crowd truly loathes. Negra, while good, is right now the Anti-Ultimate-Phoenix and until he comes into his own then he won't win. All said, a good year to be a mysioginist from Minnesota.

[B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] Ultimate Phoenix [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : [B]Match of the Year[/B] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/I] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] Rey De Reyes 2009[SIZE=1] (August)[/SIZE] [B]Best Newcomer[/B] Phoenix Negra

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;552419][CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2010 FCW Awards[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]* Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT)[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] Angel De Mexico [B]Da Power[/B] Dean Daniels J.D Morgan Ultimate Phoenix [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) [B]UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot)[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : [I]FCW's most personal feud continued, as Peverall brought in Bulldozer Brandon Smith to terrorise the Mainstreamer and his girlfriend Sara Silver , but saw the error of his ways at the end of the year and ended up feuding with BBS himself[/I]. [B] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : [/B] [I]Power and Morgan have been the only two men to hold the Undisputed Championship over the past year, Power cashed in his title shot in February in heinous fashion, attacking Morgan after the British veteran had completed a tough title defence against Nicky R!ot but Morgan was able to win the title back at Anniversario. Ultimate Phoenix has kept himself in the title hunt all year and even won this years Rey De Reyes tournament but hasn't been quite able to win the big one.[/I] Wave of Violence vs UNITY: [I]The long standing rivalry between W.O.V and UNITY continued to simmer throughout the year.[/I] [FONT=Courier New]* Only three options, looking back I had plenty of good short term rivalries throughout the year, but not enough long term ones, those were the three long term rivarlies that stood out to me and some of them seem to have been going on since FCW began ! It's part of why W.O.V are set to break up, so that I can freshen things up a bit for next year and start some new rivalries[/FONT]. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match of the Year[/B] Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan [I](Marzo En Batalla)[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Rey De Reyes 2010)[/I] [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/I][/B] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Miedo De La Obscuridad)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [I](Batalla Final 2010)[/I] [CENTER][I]_______________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] [B]Rey De Reyes 2009[SIZE=1] (August)[/SIZE][/B] Anniversario II[SIZE=1] (September)[/SIZE] Batalla Final [SIZE=1](December)[/SIZE] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Best Newcomer[/B] [I]* Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Darryl Devine Phoenix Negra[/QUOTE] This is one of the most amazing diaries I have ever read. I don't keep up as much as I should, but when I take the time to catch up, like I did over the last few days, I am blown away. Top drawer writing, TK. :)

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2010 FCW Awards[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]* Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT)[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] Angel De Mexico Da Power Dean Daniels [B]J.D Morgan[/B] Ultimate Phoenix [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) [B]UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot)[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Feud Of The Year[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : [/B] Wave of Violence vs UNITY: [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match of the Year[/B] Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan [I](Marzo En Batalla)[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Rey De Reyes 2010)[/I] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/I] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Miedo De La Obscuridad)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [I](Batalla Final 2010)[/I] [CENTER][I]_______________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] Rey De Reyes 2009[SIZE=1] (August)[/SIZE] Anniversario II[SIZE=1] (September)[/SIZE] [B]Batalla Final [SIZE=1](December)[/SIZE] [/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Best Newcomer[/B] [I]* Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Darryl Devine Phoenix Negra[

Archived