Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

2010 FCW Awards * Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT) Wrestler of the Year Angel De Mexico Da Power [B]Dean Daniels[/B] J.D Morgan Ultimate Phoenix __________________________________________________ _________ Tag Team of the Year Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) [B]UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot)[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] : Wave of Violence vs UNITY: __________________________________________________ ________ Match of the Year Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan (Marzo En Batalla) Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2010) Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III) Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix (Miedo De La Obscuridad) [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra (Batalla Final 2010)[/B] __________________________________________________ _____ Show Of the Year Rey De Reyes 2009 (August) Anniversario II (September) [B]Batalla Final (December)[/B] __________________________________________________ ______ Best Newcomer * Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact Bulldozer Brandon Smith Darryl Devine [B]Phoenix Negra[/B]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrestler of the Year Angel De Mexico Da Power Dean Daniels J.D Morgan [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Tag Team of the Year [B]Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar)[/B] Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah) UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot) Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : FCW's most personal feud continued, as Peverall brought in Bulldozer Brandon Smith to terrorise the Mainstreamer and his girlfriend Sara Silver , but saw the error of his ways at the end of the year and ended up feuding with BBS himself. [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [/B]: Power and Morgan have been the only two men to hold the Undisputed Championship over the past year, Power cashed in his title shot in February in heinous fashion, attacking Morgan after the British veteran had completed a tough title defence against Nicky R!ot but Morgan was able to win the title back at Anniversario. Ultimate Phoenix has kept himself in the title hunt all year and even won this years Rey De Reyes tournament but hasn't been quite able to win the big one. Wave of Violence vs UNITY: The long standing rivalry between W.O.V and UNITY continued to simmer throughout the year. Match of the Year Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan (Marzo En Batalla) Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2010) [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III)[/B] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix (Miedo De La Obscuridad) Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra (Batalla Final 2010) Show Of the Year [B]Rey De Reyes 2009 (August)[/B] Anniversario II (September) Batalla Final (December) Best Newcomer * Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Darryl Devine Phoenix Negra

2010 FCW Awards * Deadline for voting will be Saturday (11 PM- GMT) Wrestler of the Year Angel De Mexico Da Power Dean Daniels J.D Morgan [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]You know you are doing well in a company when they decide to form a gimmick for someone else around your gimmick.[/i] __________________________________________________ _________ Tag Team of the Year Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) [b]Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher & Leper Messiah)[/b] UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot) Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith : FCW's most personal feud continued, as Peverall brought in Bulldozer Brandon Smith to terrorise the Mainstreamer and his girlfriend Sara Silver , but saw the error of his ways at the end of the year and ended up feuding with BBS himself. [b]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix :[/b] Power and Morgan have been the only two men to hold the Undisputed Championship over the past year, Power cashed in his title shot in February in heinous fashion, attacking Morgan after the British veteran had completed a tough title defence against Nicky R!ot but Morgan was able to win the title back at Anniversario. Ultimate Phoenix has kept himself in the title hunt all year and even won this years Rey De Reyes tournament but hasn't been quite able to win the big one. Wave of Violence vs UNITY: The long standing rivalry between W.O.V and UNITY continued to simmer throughout the year. * Only three options, looking back I had plenty of good short term rivalries throughout the year, but not enough long term ones, those were the three long term rivarlies that stood out to me and some of them seem to have been going on since FCW began ! It's part of why W.O.V are set to break up, so that I can freshen things up a bit for next year and start some new rivalries. __________________________________________________ ________ Match of the Year Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan (Marzo En Batalla) [b]Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2010)[/b] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III) Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix (Miedo De La Obscuridad) Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra (Batalla Final 2010) __________________________________________________ _____ Show Of the Year [b]Rey De Reyes 2009 (August)[/b] Anniversario II (September) Batalla Final (December) __________________________________________________ ______ Best Newcomer * Which newcomer to FCW in 2010 has made the most impact Bulldozer Brandon Smith Darryl Devine [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] [i]Easy choice[/i]

[quote=Bigpapa42;554424] [B]Match of the Year[/B] Da Power vs Nicky R!ot vs J.D Morgan [I](Marzo En Batalla)[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: Angel De Mexico vs Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Rey De Reyes 2010)[/I] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Anniversario III)[/I] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Miedo De La Obscuridad)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [I](Batalla Final 2010)[/I] [/quote] You haven't highlighted what you have chosen as your Match of the Year.

Wrestler of the Year: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] __________________________________________________ _________ Tag Team of the Year: [B]UNITY[/B] __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year: [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] __________________________________________________ ________ Match of the Year: [B]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III)[/B] __________________________________________________ _____ Show Of the Year: [B]Rey De Reyes 2009[/B] __________________________________________________ ______ Best Newcomer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B]

Wrestler of the Year: [b]J.D. Morgan[/b] [i]Possibly your best wrestler both in terms of match quality and kayfabe wins, he's gone a long way to stop this from being a vanity project.[/i] Tag Team of the Year: [b]Animal Magic[/b] [i]I mark for masked animal gimmicks.[/i] Feud of the Year: [b]Da Power vs. JD Morgan vs. Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Great main event feud with lots of twists and turns.[/i] Match of the Year: [b]Ultimate Phoenix vs. Phoenix Negra[/b] Show of the Year:[b]Anniversario II[/b] [i]Might not beat RDR in terms of pure workrate, but it was a much stronger show in terms of storylines and had some great moments like the end of PRP's reign of terror.[/i] Best Newcomer:[b]Phoenix Negra[/b] [i]Lots of potential here, and you can't really fault a guy who came in and immediately put on a MOTYC.[/i]

Wrestler of the Year J.D Morgan I have a lot of love in my heart for JD Morgan anyway, but I absolutely love how he is used in this diary. __________________________________________________ _________ Tag Team of the Year UNITY (Harry Allen/Nickt R!ot) Any tag-team that subverts the arguing leading to breaking up thing are good by me. Plus I have a save where they are a great little team too, using the same pictures __________________________________________________ __________ Feud Of The Year Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : This was closely contested with the Einstein storyline, but this was the one that got me more involved. I was CONVINCED Phoenix had it at Anniversario. THe build was perfect. Senor Lopez and his frikkin' creative control... . __________________________________________________ ________ Match of the Year Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III) Like I say, this match and the story leading into it just sucked me right in. Great job. __________________________________________________ _____ Show Of the Year Anniversario III (September) Was between this and the Rey de Reyes, but the Main Event and the big event feel push this over the top. __________________________________________________ ______ Best Newcomer Darryl Devine DD has single-handedly reinvigorated the People's Champ division and is a very snappy dresser. Plus I just love him anyway... Long may this diary continue.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]2010 FCW Awards[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]The Results[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Wrestler of the Year[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]J.D Morgan[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The current Undisputed Champion is crowned the FCW Wrestler of the Year for the second year running. Ultimate Phoenix, Dean Daniels and Da Power all had recognition in this category but none of them had enough backing to mount a challenge to Morgan.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Animal Magic (Fox Mask & Masked Cougar)[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The recently crowned Tag Team Champions have become one of FCW's most consistent tandems and edged out previous champions UNITY to win this award.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Feud of the Year[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The feud that propped up this years main event scene, as the run-away winner.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match Of The Year[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Anniversario III)[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]A comfortable winner in the end, this was the match of the year for many not just because of the quality of the in-ring action but also for the storyline behind it.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Show of the Year[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Rey De Reyes 2010[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Was expecting this to be more closely run award but Rey De Reyes 2010 proved to be most peoples show of the year, though both Anniversario II and Batalla Final also earned recognition.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Best Newcomer[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The misogynstic Bully just managed to hold of a challenge from the mysterious Phoenix Negra. One feels that if Negra joined a few months earlier, he would have probably taken this award and Darryl Devine despite holding gold has yet to fully establish himself.[/I] [/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][U]January in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] We decided to act on the idea of switching to a 'touring' schedule over the Christmas period. It won't be a touring schedule as such, in the style of the Japanese promotions and the amount of shows we put on in the months we are active will depend on what sort of financial state we are in from the previous month. January was the first of four months we will be taking off throughout the year, May and June will be a mid year break, whilst October will also be a month off between the Anniversario show and the build to Batalla Final. Next month will see us put on our first few shows outside of Puerto Rico, with plans to put on shows in the Tri-State and South East regions on the mainland U.S. I'm not in any illusion that the ventures will be a major success and more than likely they will be a loss making venture but they should help increase our exposure in those areas further and it's a good thing that the month off (not paying anyones wages) has generated a large chunk of extra cash (about $50,000). In personnel moves M.C Speed has signed a contract extension, whilst Thomas Morgan and Capitao Brasil Jr have joined on 'trial' contracts and will be hoping to impress enough in the three months they will be with FCW to earn a more permanente contract. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] 4C kicked off the year reasonably strong with the 2011 edition of their annual Cage Rage event earning a C+ rating overall. The main event was an excellent (B- rated) first defence of the 4C Championship from Nate Johnson, in a Cage Escape match also featuring Young Leo and Joey Poison. Damian Carvill defeated Shane Nelson in a C+ rated semi main event and Lee Rivera retained the hardcore title against Philip LaGrenier in a C rated match, those matches also took place inside the steel cage. CZCW's first show of the year Revolution 2011 was an up and down affair resulting in a C+ rating overall. The main event was a B- rated special attraction tag match that saw Andre Jones team with Whippy to defeat Donnie J and Ultimate Phoenix, but Harry Allen made a disappointing defence (rated C-) of the Coastal Zone Championship against Fox Mask. There were some stronger matches earlier in the show as Remmy Skye defeated Snap Dragon in a B- rated loser leaves town match and Plague made a succesful defence of the Xtreme title against Matt Sparrow that also earned a B- rating. However that proved to be be Plagues final defence as he has now departed for the SWF. CZCW seem to be going through a transitional stage right now, and the losses of long time stalwarts Plague and Snap Dragon will be felt, whilst Cliff Anderson seems determined to continue with Harry Allen's disappointing run. If there's one criticism of Anderson's booking over the years, is that he doesn't recognise when a title reign is not working out, often resulting in title reigns that outstay their welcome. MAW put on the annual edition of the Rip Chord Invitational, the show rated C+ overall, though it was felt that the tournament actually deteriorated in quality as it went along. Madman Boone defeated Darryl Devine (C), Shady K (C) and Steve Flash (C-) in the finals (where both competitors were clearly out of gas) in the finals to claim the trophy for the second year running. Match of the night was the C+ first round match between Flash and Kirk Jameson. Whilst others to take part in this years tournament included Mick Muscles, Billy Russell and James Hernandez. NYCW followed up their best show in years, with another solid show in Rush Hour (C+ overall), Steve Flash retained the Empire Title against Whippy the Clown in a C+ rated main event and The Mean Machine defeated Snow Fox in a C+ semi main event. However the event was blighted by a dreadful E+ rated Tri State Regional title match, as Honest Franks long reign brought to an end by Land Mass in embarassing fashion. PSW's Wrestlenation event was up to their usual standard (D+), the main event wasn't too bad a C- tag match between J.D Morgan and Remmy Skye against Henry Lee and The Punisher that rated as a C- and Johnny Martin retained the PSW Championship against The Wolverine in a D+ rated match. These two have met each other so much now, that pretty much no one cares. Kirk Jameson retained the RIPW championship in a C- rated match against Madman Boone, in the main event of the D+ rated Suckerpunch event. MAW, CZCW and NYCW all put on reasonably strong first shows of the year during our month off and PSW and RIPW perform to their usual standard of mediocrity. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]January News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] ELPF (European League of Professional Fighters) was opened up by journeyman wrestler Gareth Wayne. Based in Central Europe, Wayne has said that ELPF will provide a hybrid form of wrestling, mixing realistic old school wrestling with MMA and fast paced modern influences. Fellow journeyman Bob Casey has been given the book, for a promotion many feel wont last long, due to the fact that there are two promotions struggling to established themselves in Europe already and they have a head start over the fledgling ELPF. Time will tell if their hybrid product gives them a unique edge over their rivals or is doomed to failure as many are already predicting. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Darryl Devine has returned to 4C, the promotion he originally built his reputation with between 2003 and 2007. AAA boost their roster with the edition of Nadia Snow. CGC have added former SWF World Champion Engyma and Sgt Bubba Lee West to their roster. Marty Papin is the latest announcer to sit alongside Cueball Lynch at the CWWF announce table , following the departure of Cliff Anderson from the position. Obviously Dane O'Hara is not interested in taking up the position, as he probably suffers enough Cueball working for FCW. CZCW have added California Love Machine and Ekuma The Hawaiian Strongman to their roster. Apart from Gareth Wayne and Bob Caseym ELPF's initial roster will consist of: Scheming Behemoth, Rahabad Lawal, Billy Robinson, Edward Cornell, Jacques and Pierre DuPont, Robert Milano, Puffy The Sand Iron Player, Haiti Voodude, Mr Evilness, Scott Van Den Berg and Beast Banton. The commentary team will consist of Tara Green and 18 year old Portuguese rookie Juan Soler. Fellow newcomer to the business Lucas Johansen (from Norway) joins as the referee. Marianne has been hired as a ring girl, but may eventually be used in a managerial capacity for somone and EWA color commentator Arson Wells has been hired to take on Road Agent duties. Following his release from TCW, Edd Stone made the shocking decision to go on tour with Japanese up-starts Exodus 2010. To be honest this is a bigger story in North America, than in Japan where despite the reputation of his brother Duane's exploits in BHOTWG, Edd remains somewhat unknown. However it now seems that Edd is trying to follow in his brothers footsteps, after burning bridges back in Canada and failing to make little impact in TCW after the initial buzz following his arrival in Tommy Cornell's promotion. White Samurai has signed on with INSPIRE with a PPA deal. MHW boost their roster with the addition of SOTBPW's Tijuana Vampire. NYCW have added Justin Sensitive to their roster. Daniel Black Francis has signed on for ROF, following his surprise departure from 21CW. Snap Dragon has joined SAISHO on a developmental contract, this is a blow to PGHW's rivals BHOTWG, with whom Snap Dragon held their Junior Tag Team Gold. After years of making a name of himself on the American independent circuit, interspersed with tours of Japan, Black Eagle is finally on his way to the big leagues after signing on with SWF. It is thought that Eagle was recommended by CZCW owner Cliff Anderson who joins SWF's announce team (er does he have his own promotions best interest at heart here ?), feeling that Eagle has done all he can in CZCW. SWF also sign Erik Strong, three months after his departure from rivals TCW and Colussus (Hells Bouncer) who many feel has the potential to be one of the next great monster heels in the business. However SWF did suffer a defection, as Kurt Laramee showed once again he only goes to whoever is willing to pay him the most money, joining rivals TCW instead and former SWF talent Akima Brave has also joined rivals TCW, where he will work under his real name of Malilli Umaga. USPW sign Remmy Skye and Casey Valentine (who has obvious family connections with his Uncle Peter still employed by Sam Strong's promotion) and Nicky Champion (Nicky R!ot in FCW) has rejoined USPW. In an online interview USPW owner Sam Strong, said that he never intended to yet Nicky go, but contract negotiations at the time broke down. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] A busy month of contract renegotiatians for 21CW, as they renew the contracts of Jonathan Faust, Pitbull Brown, Stevie Stoat, Joey Beauchamp, Igor Ivanoff, Chuck Frisby and road agent Colin 'The Steamroller' Chalke. 4C extend the contracts of Damian Carvill, Lighnting Lomas and commentator Ted Ross. 5SSW extend the contracts of Raku Makuda, Megumi Nakajima and Rei Chikanatsu AAA extend the contracts of Suzue Katayama and Black Widow. A busy month for APW as they extend the contracts of Boo Smithson, Nathan McKenzie, Markus Rush, D.O.A, Maurice Jackson, valet Stephanie Drucker and referee Virgil Mann. BHOTWG offer new exclusive written deals to Junior Division stalwarts Marihito Masuko and Hyosuke Kokan, plus Junior Divsion legend turned road agent Optimus and referee Koetsu Shinozaki. BSC extend the contracts of Gorgon, Sprite and color commentator Sara Silver. CGC extend the contracts of Zeus Maxmillion and Gigolo Jack Stein. CWWF extend the contracts of Eve Grunge and referee Andy Gordy. CZCW extend the contracts of Donnie J, Brendon Idol plus valets Jakki and Rita Charles. EWA extend the contracts of White Knight, Frank De Pain, Herschel The Hammer, Anna Ki, announcer Mark Stanford and valet Simona Cox. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of Young Boy Sayuki, road agent Gesshin Nishihara and referee Masami Aizawa. Burning Takash!ta signs another short term PPA agreement with GCG. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Matsudaira Morioka, Taheij Konoe and announcer Hirokichi Hatakeda. INSPIRE extend the PPA deal of Hirokumi Saito. MAW extend the contracts of James 'Mainstream' Hernandez, Madman Boone, Riley McManus and referee Brett Graveson. MOSC extend the contracts of Kevin Jones, Matthew 'Thug' Jackson and referee Scott Gregory. MPWF extend the contracts of Angel De Mexico, Inca Jr, El Hijo Espada Roja and Ultra Spark Jr. Davis Wayne Newton and Tim Westybrook both earn exclusive new written contracts with NOTBPW. OLLIE extend the contracts of El Leon, Rafael Ruiz, Swarm II, Phoenix III and El Critico. Raymond Diaz, Bryan Vessey and Masaru Ugaki all sign new exclusive written contracts with PGHW. PSW extend the contracts of The Wolverine plus managers Carl Batch and Nicole Kiss. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Brendon Idol and referee David Poker. ROF extend the contracts of Don Henderson, Wade Orson and road agent Donny Damage. SOTBPW extend the contracts of El Demonio, Axxis Jr, Leon Joven, valet Jennifer Heat and announcer Mateo Hidalgo. SWF give new written contracts of manager Playboy Jake Sawyer and referee Jez McArthur. Jay Chord and road agent Robert Oxford both sign new written contracts with TCW. UEW extend the contracts of Haiti Voodude, road agent Nathaniel Pross and commentator Lawrence Young. USPW extend he contracts of Puerto Rican Power, T-Rex, Danny Rushmore, manager Captain USA and general hanger on Sheik Mustafa. Eisaku Hoshino keeps his lucrative PPA deal with WLW rolling on, whilst retired manager turned manager Junnosuke Fukazawa and commentator Taka Kajiwara sign new written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Daniel Black Francis caused a shock when he decided to leave 21CW and sign on solely for rival promotion ROF, it particularly comes as a shock as DBF held both the U.K and Tag Team titles prior to his departure. Buff Martinez also departs. Jen Neptune and Dharma Gregg were both not offered new contracts by AAA and return to being exclusive property of BSC. Ian Herring (Black Eagle) and Akima Brave leave CGC after signing exclusive written contracts with SWF and TCW respectively. Akima Brave (Malilli Umaga) also departs MAW and NYCW. Cliff Anderson leaves his position at the CWWF announce table, after being offered a chance to work at the SWF. Plague (Black Eagle) also departs CZCW, as does Snap Dragon (who also leaves MPWF to sign on with PGHW's development territory SAISHO) and Casey Valentine also departs, as he wishes to concentrate on his commitments with various East Coast promotions. MHW were dealt their first pair of setbacks with the departures of Magnifico and Spanish Superfly. Erik Strong' stay in NYCW proved to be a short one, after he was offered the chance to work for the SWF. Ash Campbell has left PSW, after he decided not to sign a contract extension with the Pittsburgh based 'hardcore redux' promotion. Verdugo Estupendo is let go by SOTBPW. Kurt Laramee leaves SWF after defecting to rivals TCW, The Eisen's clearly were not happy with this development, especially as Laramee was one half of SWF's Tag Team Champions alongside Big Smack Scott. Edd Stone leaves TCW, after he was not offered a new written contract ending a disappointing run with the promotion and Mean Jean Cattley also ends his association with TCW, after he felt he was only ever going to be used as a jobber and wished to concentrate on his work with MAW and NYCW instead. USPW lose Colussus (Hells Bouncer) to SWF and Eric The Bull also leaves after they fail to come to agreement over a new contract. [B]Injuries[/B] APW's Nathan McKenzie suffered a herniated Spinal Disc just days after signing a new contract. He will now be out of action for the rest of the year. GCG's Kiminobu Kuruoki will be taking a month off to recover from Knee Ligament Damage. [B]Media News[/B] WLW's plan for world domination keeps rolling along as they sign a PPV deal with North America Prime Select. [B]Title Changes[/B] Both the 21CW United Kingdom and Tag Team Championships have been vacated following the shock departure of Daniel Black Francis. Etsuko Ariyoshi wins the 5SSW World Title for a second time, ending the five month reign of Fuyuko Higa. Charlize Angelle and Missy Masterson (Full Force) are the new AAA Tag Team Champions ending the near two year reign of Lilly & Rose. The CZCW Tag Team Titles find themselves vacated again following the departure of one half of it's champions Snap Dragon. Beast Bantom defeated Haiti Voodude to become the inaugral ELPF International champion and Mr Evilness edged out Billy Robinson for the Arena Title. Jed High and Popper Punisher (Team Tidal Wave) defeated Giants of the Ring (Big Bad and Herschel Hammer) to win the EWA Tag Team Titles. Jeffery McPeterson teamed up with Kevin Jones to win the MOSC UK Tag Team Titles, ending the latest reign of the UK Wrecking Crew. Electrico is the new MHW Campeon del Mundo, after defeating the departing Magnifico. Madman Boone defeated Steve Flash in the finals of this years RCI tournament in MAW. Full details of the tournament already diclosed in the rival promotion watch section. Land Mass became the new Tri-State Regional champion in NYCW ending the near three year reign of Honest Frank. Taskuku Shinozaka and Gonnohyoe Kada claimed the SAISHO Destiny Tag Titles, which had laid vacant since last September. Vincente Romero teamed up with The Cannoball Kid to end the 10 month reign of Axxis Jr and Rebelde Loco to claim the SOTBPW Campeones de Parejas titles. Sexual Aggression (Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore) defeated the Amazing Bumfholes to claim the vacant SWF World Tag Team Championship to become two time champions. Sergei Kalashnov's 20 month long reign of the UEW World Championship was brought to an end by Stig Svensson. Extraordinario Jr became the Show Stealer champion for the first time in WLW, ending Awesome Thunders latest reign with the belt. Koji Kojima became Street Street Fighting champion for the second time and The Avalanche Effect (KOYAMA and Ishibashi) became Tag Team Champions for a record 8th time, as Mokuami Maita and The Tic's reign with the belts proved to be short lived, after they ended the reign of Americana and Yasujiro.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island[/B]: After a one month new year break, FCW return to action with their first ever show outside of Puerto Rico, as they head over to the Evanovich Riverside Sports Club in Edison, New Jersey to present Invasion del Continente on Monday 7th February 2011. FCW's first ever show not be held on their home turf of Puerto Rico will be headlined by a double main event as recently crowned People's champion Darryl Devine puts his belt on the line against respected veteran Steve Flash, who is no stranger to success in front of the Tr-State Region crowds. The other major match will be a special attraction tag match pitting Undisputed Champion J.D Morgan against Da Power with partners of their choice. Just who will Morgan and Power pick as their tag partners. It also appears that despite the fact they have yet to officially seal their alliance, someone in the Totally Einstein camp has managed to get them a Tag Title shot against Animal Magic. Will the masked pair make a succesful first defence of their titles or will Totally Einstein continue their winning ways since their unlikely reunion and claim the titles for a second time ? Dean Daniels will be looking to get back on the winning track since losing the People's Championship at Batalla Final, but so will his opponent former tag team champion UNITY's Harry Allen and Allen's tag partner Nicky R!ot takes on Dean Waldorf of the Ring Generals. Marv Statler of the Ring Generals will also be in action against Angel De Mexico and Bulldozer Brandon Smith goes one on one with Mr Electricity. The bonus pre-show matches for those who get there early has Arthur Dexter Bradley of the Heat Magnets taking on Jermiah Moose and their will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Matt Hocking (Heat Magnets), Charles Rainier (UNITY), Leftie Wilkes and the debuting Captain Morgan. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for Invasion del Continente[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Invasion del Continente[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Monday 7th February 2011 at [SIZE=2]Evanovich Riverside, Edison, New Jersey, Tri-State [/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Darryl Devine vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction :[/B] [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE]J.D Morgan [I]& A Partner of his choice[/I] vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Da Power [I]& A Partner of his choice[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship[/B]: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Harry Allen[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Ring Generals'[/SIZE] Dean Waldorf[/CENTER] [CENTER]Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Ring Generals'[/SIZE] Marv Statler[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Mr Electricity[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jeremiah Moose [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]4CS: Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking vs Captain Morgan[/FONT] _______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Invasion del Continente[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Darryl Devine vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] J.D Morgan & ???? vs Da Power & ????[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Animal Magic vs Totally Einstein[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels vs Harry Allen[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Nicky R!ot vs Dean Waldorf[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Marv Statler[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Mr Electricity[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jeremiah Moose [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Lefte Wilkes vs Matt Hocking vs Captain Morgan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B]Predictions Form: Invasion del Continente Peoples Championship: Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash [B]Special Attraction Tag: J.D Morgan & ????[/B] vs Da Power & ???? [B]Tag Team Championship: Animal Magic [/B]vs Totally Einstein Dean Daniels vs [B]Harry Allen[/B] [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Dean Waldorf [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Marv Statler [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Mr Electricity [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [B]4CS:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Lefte Wilkes vs Matt Hocking vs [B]Captain Morgan[/B]

Peoples Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash This seems like a no-brainer. DD rolls through a quality challenger, Flash gets a hero's welcome in the Tri-State area and you get a great Main Event. Sorted. Special Attraction Tag: J.D Morgan & Primus vs [B]Da Power & Ultimate Phoenix[/B] It's my wacky cello prediction. I had this as Morgan/Ultimate against Power/Negra for a second, then remembered how that ended last time and how unlikely Negra was to side with Power again. This way I see Power trying to pair off his two biggest foes, but getting caught up in fighting a new one, leading to Phoenix beating Morgan on his way to becoming number one contender. It's out-there, but it could happen. Also, I doubt you'd have a show without Ultimate on it. Especially in a new market. Tag Team Championship: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Totally Einstein There is very definitely still legs in the uneasy alliance of Hernandez and Bradford. I see Mainstream's lack of trust costing them this match, but in the end those crazy kids will work it out and we'll get a nice feel-good moment. Or Hernandez will totally flip out one day and ironically become what he claims Brad to be. Either way, the masked ones take this. [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Harry Allen Freankly, Allen isn't worth much on his own, whereas Daniels is getting a fairly large push to ME status. This seems fairly straight-forward [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Dean Waldorf Because UNITY need a win on the main show. And I have a lot of time for the former Tom E. Hawk. [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Marv Statler Bad night for the Generals. They're one of those tems that are solid together and very clearly more than the sum of their parts. I'd be shocked if either of them ever won a singles match. [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Mr Electricity One of my favourite things about the different diaries on this board is the different paths characters take. Compare these two to their counterparts in Casey's MAW diary, for instance. There they are a goofy and loveable championship-winning team in complete harmony and equality. Here, Singh is just disco-dancing cannon-fodder for the monster Smith. It's funny how things go. [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose Moose doesn't win. That's not a spoiler or a prediction, it's a fact. 4CS: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Lefte Wilkes vs Matt Hocking vs Captain Morgan Basically a crap-shoot, but Rainier is (I tyhink) the highest on the card. Him or Hocking anyway. I was hoping for JJ against Negra somewhere on this card as well... If only to be smug about knowing who Negra is. Ah well, my smugness and JJ's turn to the dark-side can wait. I want a DJ-Squared team at some point with Devine and Jared by the by. Just for giggles.

Invasion del Continente Peoples Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash [B]Won't loose it just yet.[/B] Special Attraction Tag: [B]J.D Morgan & ????[/B] vs Da Power & ???? [B]Just a guess.[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Totally Einstein Dean Daniels vs [B]Harry Allen[/B] [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Dean Waldorf [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Marv Statler [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Mr Electricity [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Lefte Wilkes vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Captain Morgan

[B]Invasion del Continente[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]Devine doesn't seem likely to drop the belt so quickly. [/I] Special Attraction Tag: [B]J.D Morgan & ????[/B] vs Da Power & ???? [I]Hmmm... Might Billy Russell be one of the surprises? Gonna go with Morgan here, though the ????'s make almost anything possible.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Totally Einstein [I]The Animals to retain. [/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Harry Allen [I]Just a hunch...[/I] Nicky R!ot vs [B]Dean Waldorf[/B] [I]I think the push for the Ring Generals starts here.[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Marv Statler[/B] [I]As above.[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Mr Electricity [I]Mr. Electricity is a fun gimmick but doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The Dozer has a future. [/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [I]Being a jobber, Moose jobs. [/I] 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Lefte Wilkes vs Matt Hocking vs [B]Captain Morgan[/B] [I]Pure guess.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Invasion del Continente[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Evanovich Riverside, Edison, New Jersey, Tri-State (Attendance: 265)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Monday February 7th 2011[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1:[/B] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jeremiah Moose FCW's first match on 'foreign' soil wasn't a great one, but it wasn't a bad one either with ADB getting the expected win over Jeremiah Moose, putting the jobber away with the Cool Dee TEE (Flapjack, followed by spike DDT). The match was lifted by some noticeable good chemistry between ADB and Moose. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Jeremiah Moose in 4:36 by pinfall with a Cool Dee TEE. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D-[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Match #2: Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking vs Captain Morgan[/B][/LEFT] A pretty run of the mill 4CS that ended with me picking up the win via a C.R Driver on Leftie Wilkes. Captain Morgan is Thomas Morgan working a gimmick where he is a drunken hobo who thinks he's a pirate, it give Morgan something other than being plain old Thomas, whilst he works off the ring rust. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Matt Hocking, Captain Morgan and Leftie Wilkes in 6:17 when Charles Rainier defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D-[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The New Jersey fans are treated to the sight of Lisa Bowen in a skimpy outfit, as she gives out some FCW freebies, got to try and get those new fans on board.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Mr Electricity[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] No hanging about as the main show kicks off with match action. Well it actually kicks off with the sight of Mr Electricity disco dancin' his way down the ramp to the tune of Ottawan's 1980 hit D.I.S.C.O.This was a heel vs heel match but Mr Electricity was the default face here, due to the fact that his opponent is even more disliked by the crowd. BBS general attitude since coming into FCW, probably making him the most hated man in FCW behind Da Power. Funny moment at the start of the match as Mr Electricity tries to get BBS to disco dance with him, but BBS just levels him with a stiff fore-arm instead, thing is that almost got a face reaction from the crowd. BBS then continued to dominate Mr Electricty, until the disco dancin' one then managed to slip out the ring, got BBS to chase him, and then sneaked in a low blow followed by a roll up for a two count. Mr Electricity then continued to frustrate BBS with a hit and run attack, that included a close two count off a second rope bulldog. But that only seemed to anger BBS, who then into overdrive levelling Mr Electricity with a lariat and then dumping the flamboyant disco dancer on his neck wtith a Backdrop Driver to pick up the victory. It seemed a bit strange to start the main show off with a match right away, but O'Hara and Lynch (who were set to hype the main events) were having problem with their equipment and we had to go straight to match action. This was a solid match and BBS and Singh had some noticeable chemistry with each other, but if felt a bit flat due to the fans not really wanting to cheer either man. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Mr. Electricity in 7:58 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Da Power waltzes down the 'ramp' to a chorus of boos (not as loud as what he would receive in Puerto Rico due to the fact this is a much smaller venue, but the fans that are here are the ones who've been watching FCW on the internet/bought the DVD's, so they know all about the history). He comes out flanked by Carl Batch.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I'll make this clear and I'll make it simple, Primus get your butt down here now ![/COLOR] [I]No response[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I said get your damn butt to this ring !![/COLOR] [I]Still no response, Carl Batch takes the mic[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Come on Primus you heard the champ, business needs to be sorted out bro'.[/COLOR] [I]Primus then appears with a microphone in his hand.[/I] [COLOR=indigo][COLOR=purple][B]Primus:[/B] The only business that needs to be sorted out, is dumping that egomaniac from W.O.V. he ain't no brutha.....he's just in it for himself[/COLOR].[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] In it for myself, Wave of Violence was going nowhere, I helped take you to the top.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Primus:[/B] You helped take us to the top ? More like you used us to take you back to the top. Batch W.O.V used to mean something before you struck the deal with Power, now it's meaningless. I'm done, if you continue to take orders from that big headed fool.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Batch, you gonna let him, talk to me, the champ like that....you gonna let him Batch ![/COLOR] [I]In rare moment for Batch, he's literally tongue tied[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Well erm, he's like my bro man, but erm.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Remember who the damn champ is man, remember who the main event player is.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Primus:[/B] Yeah what's it gonna be Carl. You gonna keep it real bro' or you gonna be a total sell out.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Come on you know me Primus.............[/COLOR] At that point Batch turns round to.... Shakes Da Power's hand and the two embrace. [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] I don't give a damn about whose side I'm on, all the Batchmeister gives a damn about is who will bring him the money....and I'm afraid Primus. Power is more money than you, you could be in on that money, if you knew your damn role, but you had to make out you were a real playa...you ain't no playa Primus. We're the playa's.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Primus, I'm willing to give you a chance, if you climb in this ring, shake our hands, kiss our feet....then hey I'll forgive you for what you did at Batalla Final. I mean really Primus it'd be in your best interests to do so.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Primus:[/B] No Da Power it would only be in YOUR interests, and Batch you've just shown yourself to be real weak bro. But I know the Speedster ain't weak like you, I know he believes in what W.O.V was truly about. I know he'd believed in taking us brutha's to the top.........[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I wouldn't be so sure about that.........[/COLOR] [I]At that point M.C Speed sneaks up from behind and cracks a steel chair over the head of Primus.........Primus starts to fight back but then Da Power steps out of the ring and it becomes a two on one, but then J.D Morgan comes rushing out and begins to clean house, that gives Primus time to recover.......Da Power wanting to save himself for later scurries out of the ring but leaves M.C Speed at the mercy of J.D Morgan and Primus. Morgan dumps Speed with a Half Nelson Suplex, then a groggy Speed staggers back to his feet only to be cut in half with a Rruuuussssshhhh!!! from his now looking to be former tag partner Primus[/I]. [I]Morgan then takes a mic.......[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Primus I know we've never been on the same side, and I won't pretend that we are suddenly best friends, but it looks like we have a mutual dislike now for Da Power. So what do you say to being my tag partner tonight ?[/COLOR] [I]Primus thinks about it, and then shakes Morgan's hand sealing the deal to be Morgan's tag partner for later in the show.[/I] [B]Ratings: D for Da Power and Primus back and forth on the microphone, D- for W.O.V attack followed by J.D Morgan making the save. D for Morgan choosing Primus as his tag partner in the special attraction Tag.[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This confirmed Primus face turn which went down as a complete success.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Dean Daniels w/Lisa Bowen vs Harry Allen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Dean Daniels tried to be the aggressor at the start in this one, pounding Allen with fore-arm strikes. That seemed to soften Allen up enough that Daniels went for a Powerbomb attempt only for Allen to counter with a victory roll. The former Peoples champ then retook control but an Enziguri from the UNITY man, got Allen some breathing space, before he planting Daniels into the mat with a bulldog. Allen then went up top to set up for the Flying Fist Drop but Daniels was back up, and he was able to send Allen crashing back into the ring with a superplex for a two count. Both then staggered up to their feet but Allen was able to take Daniels by suprise with a drop-kick before suprising Daniels with a leg lariat....leading to a two count. Daniels then staggered up to his feet and was planted into the mat with a Rocker Dropper but the former Peoples champ was able to kick out, however he remaind planted to the mat and Allen decided to take to the air once again. This time Allen came crashing down with the Flying Fist Drop but it appears Daniels was playing possum, as he was able roll out of the way and when Allen got back to his feet he was levelled with a vicious lariat from Daniels. From there on it was all Dean Daniels, who reeled off a series of suplexes, before putting a plucky Harry Allen away with a relentless barrage of trapped knees, that left Bret Graveson with no choice but to call for the bell. Solid match but it felt a few minutes too long and served as further proof that Harry Allen should remain in the Tag ranks. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Harry Allen in 11:29 when Harry Allen was knocked out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match it looks like Dean Daniels (who looks to be in foul mood) is not done, as he lifts a limp Harry Allen back up to his feet. Just as it looks like Daniels is going to add further injury with a Raise the Stakes, Nicky R!ot comes rushing out to save his Tag Partner. [/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The post match angle was just there to seal the fact that R!ot and Allen are back on the same page.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Nicky R!ot vs Dean Waldorf[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanWaldorf.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Nicky R!ot stayed in the ring for his match with Dean Waldorf. This was basically a glorified squash match but a very solid one at that, as Waldorf did a good job of putting R!ot over, who out of anyone in UNITY probably has the best chance of a singles push. R!ot got the job done with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex), which may just be the silliest named finisher in the history of professional wrestling. Answers on a post code for who or what is Charles Peterson and why would R!ot name his finisher after him. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Dean Waldorf in 3:41 by pinfall with a 'Charles Peterson'. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez, Bradford Peverall and Sara Silver are backstage in heated discussion before their match.[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Look I don't know who got us this title shot, but someone did[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Stop denying it wasn't you, you're desperate for us to get back together.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: It would be nice.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] So it was you ![/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] All said it would be nice for us to properly reunite once again, I didn't say it was me who got us the title shot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah, yeah pull the other one. You want to get all pally with me again, so you can hurt me again, hurt Sara again..get close to us....reel us in.....well I'm not falling for it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James ! James ! Why must everything be a conspiracy theory with you, what happenened ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What happenened ?, What happened ?! Are you so willing to forgive and forget that you have forgotten what happened[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James I know what happenend, I'm asking what's happenened to you and by the way it was me who got you and Bradford the Tag Title shot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Without consulting me, a Tag Title shot with this creep ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: I'm ready to move on, Brad's ready to move on, it's time you did James. Remember how good you guys were together remember that James.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Sara's right Mainstreamer, we WERE great together and we can be great together again.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs[/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match started off with Hernandez and Fox Mask who engaged in some light paced chain wrestling before tagging out to their respective partners. Bradford Peverall managed to dominate Cougar with some good old fashioned brawling techniques and then went to tag in Mainstream Hernandez, only for Hernandez to refuse the tag and drop down off the apron. That allowed Cougar to turn things round against Peverall. Animal Magic soon had Peverall isolated in their corner, whilst Sara Silver berated Mainstream Hernandes for refusing the tag. With Animal Magic wearing Peverall down with quick tags and Hernandez arguing with Silver, it didn't look at all hopeful for the challengers. However Peverall was able to block an attempt at an Assisted Fox Flip Off DDT before levelling both members of Animal Magic with consecutive Rock Hard Uppercuts, before slumping to the mat. However a Peverall crawled over, Hernandez looked completely disinterested, however Sara Silver threatened to leave Hernandez, telling him it's over if he doesn't make the tag and with those words ringing in his ears a reluctant Hernandez made the tag. The Mainstreamer briefly dominated, taking both members of Animal Magic down with drop-kicks and nailing Masked Cougar with a Super-Kick, but it was clear his heart wasn't it covering Cougar with a lax cover where he failed to hook the leg. Cougar kicked out and Fox Mask was soon back up to help his partner, leading to Hernandez this time becoming isolated in their corner. It looked all over when Cougar took the Mainstreamer down with a Cougar Pouncem, but Bradford Peverall dived in to make the save before being sent back to his corner. However that gave Hernandez some time to find some composure, because when Animal Magic moved in for the Last Hunt, he was able to roll out the way, then take down Cougar with a leg-sweep before nailing Fox Mask with a Leg-Lariat. The Mainstreamer then dived over to his corner and showing no ill-will from the fact Hernandez was reluctant to make the tag Peverall was more than happy to oblige. Peverall then cleaned house, before getting Fox Mask in position for the Totally Totalled, spiking the diminutive masked man on his head, only for Cougar to break the pin and dump Peverall out of the ring with a drop-kick. Cougar then barrelled into Peverall with a suicide dive to the outside, only for Hernandez to launch himself off the apron with a plancha. Fox Mask then got up and launched himself over the top with a plancha of his own. With Graveson beginning to lose control Fox Mask and Hernandez re-entered the ring, with the masked man going for the Fox Flip Off DDT but Hernandez was able to block before drilling Fox Mask into the mat with the Pontiac to Home (swinging reverse STO) that earned a two count and Mainstream Hernandez headed up top but just as Hernandez was setting up for the Apparition# 14 , Bulldozer Brandon Smith walked up the ramp distracting Bradford Peverall, the confrontation also distracted Brett Graveson who failed to see Jared Johnson get up on the apron and cream Hernandez over the head with a steel chair ! The Mainstreamer then fell into the ring, and as both himself and Fox Mask got back to their feet, it was the masked man who was up first to nail Hernandez with the Fox Hunter and retain the tag belts, unaware of the assist from Jared Johnson. But why has Double J chosen to attack Hernandez and cost Totally Einstein the Tag Team Titles ? Good Tag Team contest with lots of interesting little plot twists, had this been in Puerto Rico and with the crowd a bit more into it, it probably would have garnered a better rating. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated Totally Einstein in 10:38 when Fox Mask defeated Mainstream Hernandez by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Animal Magic retain the FCW Tag Team Championship Titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Animal Magic walking back up the ramp with their belts intact, Hernandez and Peverall are left to the mercy of BBS and Jared Johnson, who are soon joined by the Peoples champ....the commentary team begin to speculate if we are seeing the formation of a new aliiance. [/I] [I]The trio then dump Totall Einstein out of the ring and Darryl Devine takes a microphone.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] They say to stay on top you need friends, you need allies and I have every intention of keeping the gold round my waist and I also intend to add more gold, but it's not all about me, what you are asking is why I am joined here by Jared Johnson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Without a further a do Double J...Jared Johnson....[/COLOR] [I]Before he can speak Johnson is met with a chorus of boos, his unwanted involvement in the previous garnering instant heel heat from the crowd. [/I] [COLOR=red][B]Jared Johnson:[/B] Why ? Jared Why ? That's what everyone's asking me right now. I'll tell you why, a few months back I helped Hernandez out, by being his tag partner but did I get any thanks, did I get any gratitude...no I didn't. All I wanted was for him to take me under his wing, I never got that call back.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]All I kept hearing was I have the talent but no edge, that's because I lacked the guidance, the guidance I hope would come from Hernandez. It never came, damn it, it never came ![/COLOR] [I]A pensive Johnson hands the mic back over to Darryl Devine.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] And that's where I came in, I saw that this talented kid, just needed some guidance, the sort of guidance that comes from a winner like me. I told Jared stick with me, and you'll learn from the best, not from some self centred airhead.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]And boo that all you like, but most of you deep down, know I'm right and if you're going to argue about that you'll have the baddest man in FCW to answer to...the Bulldozer....Brandon Smith ![/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] Yeah that's damn right[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Let's make it clear, that I selected these two fine specimens to join me, because they have the potential to be the very best, lets say like me they have the Devine Right ![/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Ratings: E for attack, D for formation of new stable (Devine Right: Darryl Devine, Jared Johnson, Bulldozer Brandon Smith).[/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Jared Johnson's heel turn was a complete success.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Angel De Mexico vs Marv Statler[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarvStatler.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The Ring Generals might eventually get a push as Team if they decide to stick around after their initial contract, but they definately are a pair that are more than the sum of their parts and like his partner Statler was merely here to be on job duty. The Patriotic masked man dominated throughout with Statler just getting in the odd flurry of token offence, with Angel putting the match to bed by making Statler tap to the Mexican Death (Flying Arm Bar). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated Marv Statler in 6:28 by submission with a Mexican Death.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Da Power is desperately looking for a tag partner, in full knowledge that M,C Speed is no fit state to wrestle and with pretty much the whole locker room (some of the heels included) unwilling to tag team with him. Almost read to give up, he bumps into Billy Russell.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Billy Russel right ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell[/B]: Yeah what's it to you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Do you know who the damn hell you are speaking to.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell[/B]: Actually I do and you might think you're a big shot but in my view you haven't done jack.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Is that right, well ask me if you're so great then why didn't you beat J.D Morgan for the Undisputed Title, why aren't I challenging you for that belt right now in a battle of it sickens me to say it Puerto Rican icons.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Unlike you Power, I am still proud of my heritage ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] As if the fans care, did you not hear half the crowd were for Morgan at Batalla Final[/COLOR]. [I]Billy Russell knowing that Power could well be right, is struggling to come back with a response. [/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power[/B]: Am I right, or am I right ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] That may be the case but I'm still proud of who I am and where I come from.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] But that still doesn't answer why you...Billy Russell...MMA legend failed to get the job done at Batalla Final.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Because I was screwed damn it....damn ref thought I passed out, but Billy Russells never passes out.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You see Billy, this is where me may have a mutual understanding, Because like you I've been screwed out of what should be mine ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] It's not yours Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] For once, and for one time only your ignorance Billy will fall on deaf ears....because I feel we have the same goal, and that's to take out, the man holding the gold we are after...J.D Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] So what's this all about then ? Just cut to the chase hey Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I'm asking you, yes you the great Billy Russell to be my tag partner for my match coming up against Morgan and that foolish traitor Primus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Hmm,.... I don't know.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] So why the hell are you in your wrestling gear ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] I was about to do some training[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Or you could do some training by tearing J.D Morgan and Primus from limb to limb, by going out there and proving a point that you ARE the better man.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Well I suppose if I'm honest I have got nothing better to do.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Special Attraction Tag: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan & Primus vs Da Power & Billy Russell w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyRussell.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Match started out with Billy Russell initially taking on Primus, with the former MMA star keeping Primus grounded before tagging in Da Power. With Primus feeling the effects from Russell's ground and pound offence, Da Power methodically worked over Primus, taunting the big man but he got over confident and when went for the roaring elbow to set up the four moves of doom, Primus came back with an explosive lariat before turning it over to J.D Morgan. Morgan then unleashed a flurry of European Uppercuts on the W.O.V man before taking Da Power down with a hammerlock divorce court, leading to Morgan slapping on the Cross Atlantic Stretch. Power managed to dig down and reach the ropes, and then managed to buy himself some time with an eye poke and cheap shot, before tagging Billy Russell back into the match. Russell then took Morgan down with a double leg take-down and immediately went for the ground knees but Morgan was able to get his guard up, before catching Russell with a European Uppercut and then taking Morgan down to the mat himself. The pair then traded submission holds until Russell was somehow able to get Morgan's right knee trapped in the Kneebar. Howeve their submission exchange saw them land near Billy Russell's corner, and whilst that would normally be deemed a good thing, Russell was none too pleased when he was forced to relinquish the hold because Power decided to tag himself back into the match. Power moved in to 'clean up' but he telegraphed the San Juan Rush, allowing Morgan to move out of the way, before drilling Power with a European Uppercut. That staggered Power, before Morgan took suddenly sent the big man flat onto his back, with an STO. Morgan then got back over to his corner to get the tag back into Primus and as Da Power staggered back to his feet he was cut in half with a Rrruuuuuusssssshhhhh !! That should have had the match won right there, but Primus was pulled out of the ring by Carl Batch and M.C Speed, who then proceeded to lay him out with a slapjack. Morgan went over to check, but was struck from behind by Billy Russell with a low blow, before unleashing the grounded knee flurry. However he was not the official man in the match and when Power got back to his feet he dumped both J.D Morgan and Billy Russell out of the ring. At this point a groggy Primus was rolled back into the ring but as Power strutted around the ring, taunting both the crowd and his opponent, Billy Russell clocked him from behind at the same time was able to make a blind tag, then like hyena feeding on scraps Billy Russell lock in the Twisting Arm Lock, giving Primus no choice but to tap out. I made the right choice by not making this main event, as this was a bit of a disjointed mess that felt more like a match between four individuals than a tag match and whilst that was the storyline. Primus and Morgan didn't have particularly great chemistry as tag partners and Billy Russell looked like someone who had never worked a tag team match before and probably shouldn't be given the opportunity to ever again. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power and Billy Russell defeated Primus and JD Morgan in 11:35 when Billy Russell defeated Primus by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Primus still wrestled this match in his Wave of Violence gear, so one has to wonder if he has completely abandoned the stable ?[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]It's time for the main event, but before the People's champ can come out, it looks like Steve Flash, who got the biggest pop from anyone on the night as he made his way up the entrance ramp, has something to say, picking up a microphone from the announce table.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Thanks very much and every time I come out to compete, I become more an more appreciative of you fans. Because as you know I'm not getting any younger and each time I step into this ring I'm never too sure if it will be last but one's thing for sure whether this is the last time I ever step into ring, whether I decide to step into a wrestling ring only one more time, whether I decide ten more times or crazy as it may sounds if I'm still doing what I damn well love ten years later, Steve Flash will give it one hundred and ten per cent.[/COLOR] [I]At this point Darryl Devine appears on the entrance ramp with a microphone of his own and proceeds to mock Flash with some snoring sounds.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] That was riveting Steve, so what was that some kind of retirement speech ? Or did you just try and bore me into submission ? I'[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]d be more than happy to make your mind up for you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] You really do think you are 'it' don't you Devine ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] If by 'it' you mean the best wrestler on this planet, then yes and by the way old man Steve , I thought you were someone who did his talking in the ring....so less of the tittle tattle and more of the wrestling, unless you're just delaying the inevitable, which I don't blame you, seeing this may be your last match, since well let me see..... the last match that may have been your last match. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Look Devine, I've met plenty of punks like you in my career and when this match is done you will have respect for me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Yeah whatever Steve, we've heard it a million times before.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Devine tried to get in a cheap shot, as soon as the bell had rung but the veteran Flash knew it was coming ducked under and took Devine down to the mat with a double leg take down. The early portion of the match then saw Flash take Devine to school with some old fashioned mat wrestling, that left the People's champ frustrated. However the newly appointed leader of 'Devine Right' managed to eventually escape Flash's clutches rolling out of the ring to catch a breather. Knowing that the title wouldn't change hands on count out, Flash immediately went after Devine and tried to get the champ back in the ring but Devine showed he was no rookie by drawing Flash out onto the ramp, eventually get in any eye poke, before dropping Flash onto the ramp with a russian leg-sweep. Devine then suddenly sprinted into he ring and waited for Brett Graveson to count Flash out. A mere leg-sweep wasn't going to keep Flash down for long however and he was soon back to his feet, but as he got up on the apron he was knocked back off with a baseball slide from Devine who, then launched himself onto Flash with a slingshot cross body. As both got to their feet it was Devine who remained in control levelling Flash with a fore-arm then whipping the veteran back first into the guard-rail. Devine climbed back into the ring and once again waited for Graveson to count Flash out. But a determined Flash was back up to his feet, and when Devine went for the baseball slide to keep Flash out a second time, the veteran saw it coming moving out of the way....Devine over-shot the move and Flash was there to drill Devine with a SUPERKICK as Devine got back to his feet ! The indy icon then pitched Devine back into the ring and made the cover..... One...... Two....... Thr...... Devine was able to get his shoulder up just in time, saving his title. Flash then picked Devine up whipping the arrogant People's champion into the ropes to set up for the Flash Bang but it appeared that Devine was playing possum as he came right back with the Devine Intervention (Springboard Back Elbow). Flash then got back to his feet but was further stunend with a roaring elbow from Devine, who then dumped Flash with a Northern Lights Suplex....... One..... Two........ Much to Devine's frustration Flash kicked out, the champion then lifted the veteran to his feet and set up for the Devine Dream Drop but Flash was able to block and before Devine could react he was sent back down to the mat and then turned over onto his back as Flash applied the Boston Crab. Devine tries to make it to the ropes but Flash refused to let go pulling Devine into the middle of the ring but just as it looked like Flash might be about to make Devine tap, Devine's new friends Jared Johnson and Bulldozer Brandon Smith stepped up onto the apron, causing Brett Graveson to become distracted. But Devine IS tapping, this match should be over ! Graveson sent Johnson and BBS to the back, but in doing so he failed to notice Devine tapping to the Boston Crab, we should have had a new People's champ there and then. Uncharateristically it got Flash flustered enough to let go of the hold and begin to argue with Brett Graveson, allowing Devine to club Flash from behind. Devine then spun Flash round and double under hooked the arms and drove Flash face first into the mat with a DEVINE DREAM DROP ! One....... Two....... Thr........ Nooo !!! To Devine's disbelief Steve Flash kicked out. Devine then circled round for a bit, weighing up what to do next, he then tried for the Devine Dream Drop again but Flash suddenly exploded into life yet again, coming back with a rally of fore-arms and chops that suddenly had Devine on the back foot....Flash was suddenly in control again and set up for the Flash Bang but Devine had the move scouted ducking under, before halting Flash's last gasp rally with a roaring elbow. With the wind taken out of Flash's sails, Devine then delivered a kick to the mid-section befor driving Flash face fist into the mat once again with the Devine Dream Drop and this time it was all over. This was the right choice to go with as the main event but with Flash's reputation in the Tri-State territory I was hoping for even better, perhaps I was expecting to much because a C+ should never be scoffed at. [B][COLOR=red]Darryl Devine defeated Steve Flash in 15:14 by pinfall with a Devine Dream Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Devine celebrating his succesful title defence, to a chorus of boos from the fans who wanted to see their local hero Steve Flash (he's Canadian, but he's spent so much of his career in the Tri-Dtate area that he's treated as one of their own) go back to Puerto Rico with gold round his waist. [/I] Rating: C- [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] In my opinion the show could have been better, if everyone delivered to their optimum performance but in the grand scheme of things a C- rated show is actually OK for what will become one of our B markets for the forseeable future, South East is the other region we are looking into making a B market. This show would have been a poor one back at home but here in the sweatbox that is the Evanovich Riverside sports club it was enough for the fans who did come, to go away satisfied.

The Charles Peterson question is easier to answer than the Phoenix Negra one, and I'm still smug about getting that. Charles Peterson was (and, uh, probably still is) a photographer who was very involved in the early 90's grunge scene, particularly Nirvana. Notably R!ot's other trademark is the Sub Pop Bop, Sub Pop being pivotal players in the grunge scene too... R!ot needs to move on, yo. It's the 21st Century now. Hmm... Where were your Phoenixes at that last show? I felt a hollow, empty and dead feeling with them not there... (Not really, but it was odd)

You sir are right on all accounts regarding Charles Peterson. He still is a photographer but has expanded his repetoire beyond black and white 'action' shots of sweaty long haired men playing guitars. Part of the reasoning behind Nicky R!ot calling his Exploder Suplex, the 'Charles Peterson' is that he thinks it looks as good as a Charles Peterson photo when he delivers it. Charles was and still is a master of his craft. Leaving the Phoenixes off the last show as a cost cutting measure, but I probably should have had at least on of them on the show and cost cut somewhere else. Wish I thought off the theory you had for the Special Attraction Tag match in your predictions, as I'm sure I would have got a better rating if Phoenix was in that match, oh well can't undo what cannot be undone.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Evanovich Riverside, Edison, New Jersey, Tri-State (Attendance: 257) Monday February 14th, 2011 [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] En Viaje (which translates as on Tour) are smaller shows that will take place in B markets. They are ninety minutes long, with no pre-show and the write-ups will be brief and very much in the style of the pre-show write-ups with no pictures. I won't be taking any predictions for these shows either.[/FONT] [B]Match #1: Harry Allen vs Dean Waldorf[/B] Harry Allen had been moaning about doing too many jobs, and with any kind of push for The Ring Generals completely aborted at this moment in time, it's no surprise who won the match, with the UNITY man putting Waldorf away with a Flying Fist Drop. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Harry Allen defeated Dean Waldorf in 4:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Primus walked into the office of Crippler Ray Kingman (who sort of acts as our faux championship commitee rep), demanding that he wants to meet Da Power one on one. Kingman says not to tonight as it would be a bit short notice, but he says he'll make sure that a one on one meeting will be set up for a future date.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [B]Match #2: Tag Team Championship: [/B][B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B] Routine Tag Title defence for Animal Magic against the Heat Magnets, who seem to be treading water at the moment. This was a back and forth affair but ultimately in the end the Masked duo were able to get the job done, putting Hocking away with the Last Hunt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated Heat Magnets in 8:33 when Fox Mask defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Animal Magic retain the FCW Tag Team Championship Titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]In a contender for most random segment in FCW History, I'm chasing Captain Morgan in the backstage area. Apparently the delusional hobo has stolen some of my pre-match food. [/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [B]Match #3: Phoenix Negra vs Capitao Brasil Jr.[/B] Debutant Capitao Brasil took on another fairly recent arrival in Phoenix Negra, in this battle of masked high fliers. They put together a fairly decent match but Negra (who is just coming off a big win against Ultimate Phoenix) never really looked like losing and he was able to put the match away with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Capitão Brasil Jr in 6:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Totally Einstein cut a promo hyping their match against tthe Devine Right pairing of Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Jared Johnson. Mainstream Hernandez wanted it to make it clear that he still wasn't friends with Bradford and still hasn't forgiven him but is now prepared to work with Bradford to try and banish what has now become a common enemy, semi confirming a proper but still uneasy reunion for Totally Einstein.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [B]Match #4: Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) vs Devine Right (Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Jared Johnson)[/B] A solid tag team contest, that could have been even better if Devine Right did not look like a team who had never tagged before (They had never tagged before, but they couldn't look less of a team if they tried...zero chemistry what so ever, which has made me re-think plans of pushing BBS and Double J as a team). Anyway this was a back and forth affair but Darryl Devine was able to distract Mainstream Hernandez enough for him to crash an burn on an Apparition #14 attempt. BBS then dropped Hernandez on his head with the Back-Drop Driver, Peverall then made the save nailing BBS with a Rock Hard Uppercut but Jared Johnson sneaked in a low from behind, BBS then recovered to take Peverall's head off with a lariat. BBS then tagged in Jared Johsnon who then finished Peverall off with his vicious new finisher the Tar Heel Stomp (Curb Stomp). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Devine Right defeated Totally Einstein in 8:29 when Jared Johnson defeated Bradford Peverell by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #5: Charles Rainier vs Captain Morgan[/B] I had managed to chase the delusional hobo Captain Morgan to the ring, but I needn't have bothered as the crowd had to sit through a lacklustre match, which I was mercifully able to end at around four and a half minutes, putting Morgan away with a moonsault. I'm willing to give Morgan the benefit of the doubt whilst he works off the ring rust. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Captain Morgan in 4:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #6: Steve Flash vs M.C Speed[/B] This match was a little better than expected, as Speed was able to match up pretty well with Flash in a mat based technical battle and looked capable of scoring the upset on a few occasions, especially when he was able to hook in the heel hook on the veteran. However Primus suddenly appeared on the entrance ramp, and his prescence was enough to unfocus his now former tag partner, leading to Speed falling victim to the Flash Bang. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated M.C Speed in 7:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The main event was scheduled to be a non title match between J.D Morgan and Mr Electricity but Morgan says he's a fighting champ and whenever he steps in the ring he'll be putting the belt on the line.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: J.D Morgan vs Mr Electricity[/B] Mr Electricity excited at the opportunity of challenging for the Twin Belts, came struttin' down the ramp to Everybody Dance by Chic....not many fans (if any at all) took up Mr Electricity's suggestion in the sweatbox that is Evanovich Riverside. As for the match itself no one really bought into Mr Electricity have much chance of leaving with the twin belts, despite the fact that he managed to get the early advantage catching Morgan off guard and scoring a few flash near-falls, but afte a while Morgan stepped up a gear finishing Mr Electricity off as he has done with so many over his career by dumping him on his head with a Half Nelson Suplex and then forcing the flamboyant disco dancer to tap out to the Cross Atlantic Stretch. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Mr. Electricity in 11:38 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with the crowd showing their appreciation for J.D Morgan, who takes in their applause after another successful title defence. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]These En Viaje shows aren't expected to be at the same standard as the bigger shows and at the moment a D/D+ card is still going to increase our popularity on the mainland[/I].

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Rainbow Bar & Grill, Kissimee, Florida, South East (Attendance: 220) Monday February 21st, 2011 [I]Da Power,Carl Batch and M.C Speed come to the ring, to a negative reaction from the locals and holiday makers who want a break from Disneyworld etc. Da Power bangs on about how he should be getting a title re match and that J.D Morgan is 'ducking' him. Primus comes out to interrupt and tells Power that it's not over between them and that he's fighting for the true Wave of Violence.[/I] [I]Primus then challenged Power and M.C Speed to a tag match, revealing his tag partner to be Steve Flash. Primus said Flash ain't no homey, he ain't wave of violence but he's prepared to work with the veteran to banish Power. [/I] [I]Power tells Primus, that he's the one who has abandoned Wave of Violence and that's he's made a big mistake opposing his crew.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [B]Match #1: Angel De Mexico vs Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] These two got a decent amount of time to deliver a good match but could merely only deliver an OK one, that's because ADB was off his game. The half samoan youngster has talent but is sometimes inconsistent and unfortunately on this night Angel De Mexico had to work hard to bring this match up to a reasonable level. A fairly event contest throughout, Angel De Mexico picked up the victory with the Acapulco Twist after ADB 'crashed and burned with the Superstar Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 9:02 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #2: UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs Devine Right (Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Jared Johnson)[/B] UNITY got back to winning ways in a poor tag match against the newly formed (though at this rate they wont be lasting long as a pair) duo of BBS and Jared Johnson. The Devine Right pair got the upper hand early on via questionable tactics but interference in the form of a revenge sneak attack from Totally Einstein, turned the match round leading to Jared Johnson being 'knocked out' with the Sub Pop Bop from Nicky R!ot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY. defeated Devine Right in 5:42 by pinfall when Nicky R!ot defeated Jared Johnson by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Totally Einstein continue their revenge attack on BBS and Jared Johnson[/I] [I]Rating: E[/I] [B]Match #3: Jeremiah Moose vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Basically a squash match but Phoenix is such a delight to watch, that he can even make his squashes fairly enjoyable, with the popular masked high flier putting Moose away with the Flaming Driver in his first match back after his defeat to Phoenix Negra at Batalla Final. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Jeremiah Moose in 5:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Lisa Bowen gives the Florida fans a mid-show treat by giving out some free merchandise[/I]. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match #4: 4CS: Dean Daniels w/ Lisa Bowen vs Captain Morgan vs Eddie Howard vs Joe Benning[/B] Even with the prescence of Dean Daniels, the majority of the crowd couldn't care less about this match and used it as an opportunity to do some other activity other than having to watch Dean Daniels dominate three jobbers. Daniels was so dominant that he brought out his secondary finisher The Human Rouletter (spinning crucifix toss) on Joe Benning to seal victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Captain Morgan, Eddie Howard and Joe Benning in 6:49 when Dean Daniels defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Darryl Devine came to the ring, and being someone who's never short on words he had a few words to say prior to his up coming match against myself for the People's Championship. He said that Johnson's and BBS loss to UNITY earlier was a set back, but that they will bounce back and that he will set the example by making light work of the third member of UNITY, though they might not learn all that much as Charles Rainier is the one least worthy of stepping into the ring with him.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Match #5: People's Championship: Darryl Devine vs Charles Rainier[/B] This match should have been so much better but unfortunately it suffered from a noticeable awkwardness throughout as I wasn't quite able to get on the same page as Devine, I suppose it's best to find these things out on one of these 'tour' shows and not one of the big shows back on home turf. The match started as a brawl with Devine's flippant disregard of my credentials as a challenger to his belt firing me up, however Devine weathered the storm and turned the match round via old fashioned heel tactics. He then tried to put me away with the Devine Dreams (Sleeper) but I refused to give up and that lead to my comeback. Devine was able to block the C.R Driver but was unable to block a rolling cutter, which lead to me going up top for a moonsault but Devine was able to crotch me from behind then bring me back in with a superplex. Devine then took control from there and put me away with the Devine Dream Drop. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Charles Rainier in 10:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #6: Da Power & M.C Speed w/ Carl Batch vs Primus & Steve Flash[/B] Power did everthing in his Power to avoid hooking up with Primus in the early going, that lead to Primus dominating Speed. Primus then tagged Flash into the match but a cheap shot from Da Power from the apron turned things round for the Wave of Violence pair. Flash then played 'Spencer Marks' for a long portion of the match until he finally got the hot tag into fired up Primus. Primus cleaned house, for a bit until it basically broke down into a chaotic brawl. When it got back into the ring Da Power was duking it out with Steve Flash...Power went for the roaring elbow but Flash ducked under and caught Power with the Flash Bang. Speed broke up the pin though with a running knee strike only for Primus to cut him in half with a Rruuuuusssshhh !! leading to victory for the faces ! A reasonably good tag match that is serviceable as a main event for these En Viaje shows. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus and Steve Flash defeated Da Power and M.C Speed in 10:34 when Primus defeated M.C Speed by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Flash and Primus are celebrating when Power and Carl Batch sneak up from behind and take the pair out with slapjack shots. Power continues to stomp away on the pair with Batch also getting in cheap shots, eventually though Primus and Flash begin to fight back causing the W.O.V pair to scarper, as soon as it starts to become an even fight again. [/I] [I]As they head back up the ramp Da Power begins to berate M.C Speed for not joining in with the beatdown,as Primus and Flash stand tall.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Our Florida debut wasn't a great show but it was decent enough to help increase our popularity in another new market.

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Unlikely that any of you are wondering what has happened to this diary, or even thought things have gone quiet on the FCW front ? Well I will be taking a short break from the diary. I've got a stack of around 10 ROH DVD's through the post this week, so my focus is on watching them right now. So things will continue to be a bit quiet in this diary over the next week, but it will be back...probably sooner than you/I expect.

I was wondering - just as I got caught up you go a few days without posting. (I think I got caught up to BriFidelity's NYCW diary just as he was coming to an end... Since then I've been wondering I might be a curse :p) But hey, take your time TK. Recharge, pick up a few ideas, and see you back soon, I hope.

Archived