Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Da Power [I]UP gets the duke here somehow to set up the eventual rematch with PN.[/I] #1 Contenders (Elimination): J.D Morgan vs Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]Look above at the main event.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]By hook or Devine Right (tee-hee!), DD takes out the Mainstreamer.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY[/B] vs Heat Magnets [I]I want the Heat Magnets to win so badly here, but UNITY is the stronger tag team.[/I] [B]Primus [/B]vs M.C Speed [I]RRRRRRrrrrruuuuuuussssssshhhh!!!!!![/I] 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]I am a stickler for Backdrop Drivers and BBS seems like the only man in the match, besides Peverall at least, with some momentum.[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Flash is too much of a legend for even a heel Eddie Howard, although I kinda see a DQ win to keep Howard looking like a bad @$$ heel.[/I] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]Tar Heel Stomp!!!![/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Benning & Wilkes [I]Former tag champs against Jobbers 4 Life? Hmm. . .[/I] [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]Joey Minnesota's student makes the teacher proud here.[/I]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Da Power Judging by Ultimate's popularity and momentum, I think Lopez might let him go over clean for. Of course, you're now stuck in that odd position with Power. Without the massive overness, he's just your least talented main eventer. Too big to NOT have a feud, but not good enough to justify a lot of effort... Maybe a regular team with a more talented partner in his future? #1 Contenders (Elimination):[B] J.D Morgan [/B]vs Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra I thought about this one a lot. I think that Daniels doesn't get his big shot until he pins Ultimate (finally) non-title, setting up an intense finale. The Negra feud is, I think, just about ready to hit that next stage, so the build isn't quite there yet. That leaves the former champ, with the wonderful built-in story of how Ultimate fairs against a fully rested Morgan... People's Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Like I said before, I just don't see either of Einstein winnig the belt. I'm thinking someone else (lenn, maybe?) joins the fight against Devine Right and takes that honur. So, a DD defence here. Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY[/B] vs Heat Magnets I think the Magnets will be the next champs, but not just yet. THat simmering tension may well lead to a R!ot/Ultimate feud in the future, but that'd be way ahead. For now, we build heat for a title change... [B]Primus[/B] vs M.C Speed See, for some reason I already assumed this match had been done... Primus wins, unless Power helps Speed, but where to from here? With a face champ and a kinda fizzled feud with a man not likely to put him over any time soon, Prius has to roll his momentum up somehow... 4CS: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Charles Rainier I reckon Brandon and Bradford work to cancel each other out, here, focussing on each other and not the match. Hence, Mexico gets a win I think He sorely needs at this point. Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] The Flash man. It's always odd when you have those moments where Flash stops being a miracle worker. I get a bit lost for words when it happens in my games... Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] The Devine Right are being turned into a major force. Brasil is currently at that: 'Hey, I'm exciting to watch, but don't expect me to win any time soon!' stage. Therefore, mathematically... [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Benning & Wilkes Routine jobber match. [B]K.C Glenn [/B]vs Captain Morgan I think Glenn has more upside. But I should never count against the awesomeness of pirates. ESPECIALLY drunken hobo pirates!

Momento Crucial Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Da Power [I]Can't see UP dropping the belt to Da Power...[/I] #1 Contenders (Elimination): J.D Morgan vs Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] People's Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship: UNITY vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] [B]Primus[/B] vs M.C Speed 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Charles Rainier Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Jared Johnson [/B] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Benning & Wilkes [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Captain Morgan

[quote=James Casey;578091]Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Da Power - [I]Phoenix to retain... somehow[/I] #1 Contenders (Elimination): J.D Morgan vs Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] - [I]Time for some Phoenii fun[/I] People's Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez - [I][U]Not[/U] time for Mainstream to go solo[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY[/B] vs Heat Magnets - [I]I like the way the storylines are intertwining here...[/I] [B]Primus[/B] vs M.C Speed - [I]Could we be about to see WOV red and white squads? Power's lot vs. Primus' lot?[/I] 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Charles Rainier - [I]If in doubt, pick the beast[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] - [I]Howard has talent, but Flash is Flash[/I] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] - [I]Try again when you've had promo time, Cap... :p[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Benning & Wilkes - [I]Keep them happy[/I] [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Captain Morgan - [I]Simple enough choice[/I][/quote] I'll go with Casey's choices. Nice show TK.. And you're leading the DOTM vote. Curses! :p I was a tad disappointed that there was no mention for the alts though ;)

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Momento Crucial[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Friday June 10th 2011[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 2000- Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Joe Benning & Leftie Wilkes[/B] A decent squash that served as good experience for Benning & Wilkes and a nice showcase for Animal Magic's repetoire. In the end Leftie Wilkes fell victim to the Last Hunt (Stereo Enziguri's) in just a bit under four minutes. [B][COLOR=red]Result:Animal Magic defeated Benning & Wilkes in 3:47 when Fox Mask defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]__________________________________________________[/B] [I]Sara Silver is backstage and she has a microphone ! She bumps into Eddie Howard who turned on The Great Oxii last month.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Eddie Howard, can you explain your actions from last month ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] What the hell you on about ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You know quite well, what I'm asking about.[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Howard just stares at Silver blankly[/I] Come on Ed don't play dumb with me.... like turning on your own partner ?! Ring any bells [COLOR=red][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] And ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You turning, on The Great Oxii....why Eddie, why ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] Look that's none of your damn business, and since when were you back on interview duties....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I can multi-task you know ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] Well bully for you, now get that damn mic out of my face....[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Howard then walks off from a perplexed Sara Silver her questions about why Howard turned on Oxii unanswered.[/I] [I]Just as Howard turns the corner he bumps into Carl Batch, the manager of The Wave of Violence stable.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Impressive playa[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] What do you want Batch ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] No need to feel hassled brutha, just sayin' was impressed by what you did last month playa.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] What you anglin' at Batch ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Well I'm busy right now but tell you what playa, after the show I'll tell you exactly what I'm anglin' at. You Get Me ?[/COLOR] [I]Batch then hands Howard a card with what looks to be a phone number on it and then walks off[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] She'll probably only be used more to interview mid/lower carders, but I'm looking to re-use Silver in a backstage interviewer again. In addition to her role as Totally Einstein's valet. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Match #2: K.C Glenn vs Captain Morgan[/B][/LEFT] Decent enough for a pre-show contest, Glenn pushed the pace in the early going but Morgan managed to slow it down for a bit, after the Louisiana born youngster crashed and burned with a dive to the outside. Morgan then controlled the match for the next few minutes but a Pele Kick turned things back in the favour of Glenn who then planted Morgan with a Death Valley Driver before heading up top to finish Morgan off with a 450 Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: KC Glenn defeated Captain Morgan in 5:43 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out dressed in an all white outfit that included a boob tube, barely there micro-shirt and thigh high boots. Why some one has to dress like a stripper to give out free merchandise is a mystery to most of the fans in attendance, but they're not complaining.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show, they shill the 3-way elimination match and mention that will main even the show before turning their attention to the Undisputed Title match between Ultimate Phoenix and Da Power.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Before the 3-way however will be Ultimate Phoenix first defence of the Undisputed Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Yeah and the fact he's not main eventing in his first defence shows that his victory was total fluke.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: A fluke he beat four other competitors to win that belt, I'd say he more than earned it ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lych:[/B] He got lucky, he beat Power by taking advantage of an unfortunate miscommunication, got a lucky pin on Daniels and beat two has beens past their sell by date.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: Neither Morgan or Flash are has-beens. Older in their years maybe, but not has-beens.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Ok what sort of so called champion, loses to someone who has been in four other matches, to me Morgan is a has-been and I said it earlier, that's why he wont' win the 3-way.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] In my opinion Phoenix earned that victory, he earned his reign as Undisputed Champion....Morgan isn't past it, Phoenix was just the better man that day.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Ok you keep telling yourself that, but one thing I do know is that Phoenix fluked a win over the man who does deserve to be champ and that's Da Power.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Primus vs M.C Speed w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [/B]w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Primus charges right at Speed but the smaller man backs off and goes out for a powder. Primus is determined to get his hands on Speed though and goes right after Speed. That sets up a chase around the ring, until Batch gets in the way of Primus. That allows Speed to sneak in a cheap shot and then send Primus shoulder first into the ring-post. Back in the ring Speed continues to work over the arm, before eventually locking on the Gang Sign (Cross-Arm Breaker) but Primus power his way to his feet, lifting Speed up with one-arm and then delivering a power-bomb. Primus lift's Speed up again and delivers a second one-armed Power-bomb and eventually Speed is forced to let go. Speed then tries to beg off, but Primus stomps a mudhole in Speed and then flings him out of the corner, Speed then somehow manages to avoid the Rruuuuussshh !! but then is then swatted out of mid-air with a lariat. That brings Primus a two count who then lifts Speed up for The Power Plant but Speed manages to slip off the shoulders and then rolls out of the ring, to start heading back up the ramp. It appears that Speed wan't no more part of the match, leaving Primus, the crowd and even Carl Batch somewhat bemused. Eventually everyone realises Speed isn't coming back and Graveson awards Primus the win via count-out. The action that was there was pretty decent and they showed some decent chemistry as opponents. The finish was also designed to give a 'what the hell just happened' sort of vibe. Why did Speed suddenly walk out on the match, and with Batch looking as puzzled as everyone else by Speed's actions it certainly did not look like it was part of the Wave of Violence game plan. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated M.C Speed in 6:27 by count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Carl Batch catches up with M.C Speed in the backstage area and asks Speed what the hell happened. Speed give no answer, much to the frustation of Batch.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Totally Einstein crew are milling around, in anticipation of Mainstream Hernandez shot at the People's Championship.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You can do it James, I know you can.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah it's about time I got some gold back round my waist and I was the one who put the People's belt on the map. Having that belt again will just feel right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Sure would[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Look you had your chance last month to win gold with me, and you know what you blew it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Come on James, that's a bit harsh, it wasn't Brad's faultm you didn't win the Tag straps. Not his fault at all. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Well the reunion thing was kinda cool for a bit, but I feel better going singles again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] And I appreciate that, you want that People's Belt, totally understand man. I just want to wish you good luck. I really hope you do win.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] And I'm sure Brad would be willing to watch your back, if any of Devine's chronies get involved ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Look I don't need Brad's help , I can take care of business myself. As I said the reunion was kinda cool, now can we move on ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I don't know why you're being like this James ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] All you've been on about the last few months, since we let Brad back in, is moving on. Well it's about time Brad moved on.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You can't let it go can you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: Let him be Sara, let him be.[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]At that point Silver and Peverall then leave the dressing room, as Hernandez tries to get focused for his match. [/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall w/ Sara Silver vs [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Charles Rainier [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Silver comes out to support Bradford Peverall in this one (what will Mainstream make of that ?). Opening stages of the match see's the usual feeling out process with BBS dominant against both myself and Angel. But Angel is able to use his quickness to get a tag into Bradford Peverall. And the heavy puncher is able to go toe to toe with BBS, eventually slugging the enforcer of the Devine Right stable with the Rapid Eye Movement (series of jabs, followed by a discus lariat), after he was able to avoid a lariat from the Bulldozer. However as it's only one fall, I dive in to make the save. From there it breaks down, leading to Angel taking everyone out with a moonsault press off the top turnbuckle. Angel then got a close two count on Peverall with the Acapulco Twist after he pitched the Totally Einstein man back into the ring. BBS however got back in the ring and suplexed Angel out of his boots only for myself to make the save. But that was in vain as BBS soon had me down with a Lariat and dropped me right on my head with a Backdrop Driver. Peverall however was able to make the save and the two once again engaged in some hard-nosed brawling that eventually spilled to the outside but Angel was back up and he hit a tope con hilo to take both of them out, that was then followed by myself crashing onto everyone with a cannonball dive. Angel and myself made it back into the ring first, and I managed to get in a standing drop-kick, before picking Angel up for the C.R Driver but the patriotic masked man managed to work his way out of it and shot me off into the ropes and as I rebounded off he took me down with a spinning head-scissors transitioning into his feared Mexican Death Armbar. With Peverall and BBS still brawling on the outside and with nowhere to go, I was left with no other option but to tap out, as the former People's champion earned himself a much needed victory after several competitive but tough losses over the past few months. A good 4CS , it was never going to steal the show, but it wasn't supposed to but it did it's job in helping to energise the crowd. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Bradford Peverell, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Charles Rainier in 9:58 when Ángel De México defeated Charles Rainier by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Eddie Howard vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] To highlight Howard's new found heelishness he jumps Flash from behind before the bell has even rung. It's all Howard at the start, as he 'stomps a mudhole' on the veteran. A body slam and a leg-drop bring a two count, as does an impressive vertical suplex. Howard then begins to get frustrated, that he hasn't put Flash away, pacing around the ring contemplating his next move. That allows Flash to get in a brief flurry of offence, before he is cut off with a fore-arm smash from Howard, that sends the veteran tumling out of the ring. Howard follows up by clubbing Flash from behind, then sending the veteran shoulder first into the barricade. Howard feeling confident then brings Flash in and looks to finish Flash off with the Natural Ending (Release Powerbomb) but the current NYCW Empire champion manages to slip out and nails Howard with an Enziguri. That's followed by a jawbreaker and a DDT from Flash, who then turns Howard over into the Boston Crab after a two count. Howard manages to make it to the ropes and before Flash can follow up he goes to the outside and brings in a chair. Brett Graveson spots what Howard is up to and tries to take the chair away from the former Natural Storm/Seriously Funny man but Howard refuses to let go and shoves Graveson down to the mat, resulting in a DQ win for Flash. Howard then goes to swing the chair at Flash but the veteran manages to duck under and rolls out of the ring before Howard can make contact. In terms of a being a good wrestling match it wasn't all that great but Flash actually did a good job here of selling for Howard's straight ahead power/brawling offence. It was one of those matches where I wanted Howard to look strong but lose, due to his new found anger management issues and ultimately that's what it did. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Eddie Howard in 7:38 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Darryl Devine is backstage ahead of his match with Mainstream Hernandez and as per usual he has something to say.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] So James, Mainstreamer, whatever they wish to call you. You say you don't need help to beat me, as if to imply I the Devine one, the future legend, in fact the legend of the here and now cannot beat you without help ? It won't be me needing the help come the end of our match, it'll be you needing help to pick up yourself, your poor broken self. Because when you step inside the ring with me, you'll soon find out why they don't just say I'm good.....they say I'm Devine ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: People's Championship:[/B] [B]Darryl Devine vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Mainstream Hernandez and Sara Silver seem to be arguing a little as they enter the ring and it's clear the Mainstreamer was far from happy with Sara's decision to accompany Bradford Peverall to the ring. Devine on the other hand strolls down the ring full of confidence, and seeing Hernandez arguing with his valet just seems to make him even more c0cky, the smug grin etched on his face as he hands over the People's belt to Brett Graveson. Tentative start as they circle around for a bit....Hernandez then tries to pick up the pace but Devine just seems to stay a step ahead of the challenger, countering every move the Mainstreamer makes. They gradually begin to pick up the pace, and Devine gets more and more confident, eventually going for the Devine Intervention (springboard back elbow) but Hernandez has it scouted, avoids the elbow and takes Devine out of mid-air with a high angle belly to back suplex. That wasn't something the Devine or the crowd was expecting, as it's not normally something in Hernandez locker. A dazed Devine then staggers back to his feet but is taken down with a leg-lariat from Hernandez who then uses the momentum to spring off the ropes into a quebrada for a two count. Hernandez then lifts Devine up and sets up for the Pontiac to Home, but Devine is able to block the move, before turning things back in his favour with an eye poke, that's followed by a quick flurry of fore-arm smashes, before he sends Hernandez into the ropes but the Mainstreamer comes back with another leg-lariat. This time Devine is sent tumbling out of the ring, the Totally Einstein man then wastes no time in racing up the turnbuckles and taking out Devine with a beautifully executed diving somersault, that sees Hernandez land on his feet and high five members of the front row. Hernandez then pitched a dazed Devine back into the ring and went for a quick cover. Devine kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Hernandez decided to head up top. However the champion was playing possum and he clubbed the Mainstreamer from behind and was soon up on the top turnbuckle himself. However Hernandez managed to shove Devine off and then launched himself off with a flying cross body but Devine caught him in mid-move and immediately turned that into a Uranage backbreaker. Devine then sent Hernandez into the ropes and then used the momentum to send the Mainstreamer crashing throat first onto the ring ropes with a flapjack, leading to a stunned Hernandez staggering back into the clutches of Devine, who applied the Devine Dreams (Sleeper)........ Just as it looked like Hernandez was going to pass out to the simple but effective submission, he suddenly sparked back into life, forcing his way over to the ropes out of sheer will power, much to the frustration of the champion. Devine however still looked in control and taunted a worn down Hernandez, who was propping himself up in the corner to 'give him his best shot'. The Mainstreamer staggered out and was met with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift, at that point Devine looked to lock on the double under hook to set up for the Devine Dream Drop but all of a sudden Hernandez planted Devine face first into the mat, with the PONTIAC TO HOME (Swinging Reverse STO). Hernandez then draped an arm over Devine, covering the champ...... One...... Two..... Thr....... Devine got his feet on the ropes, if Hernandez had dragged Devine away from the ropes, we may have been looking at a new champ. Hernandez then drags Devine out of the corner and decides to go up top, it looks like he is going for the Apparition #14. But all of a sudden his attention is diverted by Bulldozer Brandon Smith, who has come out of the back. The misogynistic bully has started to move over to Hernandez' beloved Sara Silver and when someone else approaches Silver, Hernandez focus shifts to one thing...... Hernandez dives off the top crashing into BBS, before raining down a flurry of furious strikes on Devine Right's enforcer. Graveson can see everything that has been going on but he can't force the DQ because BBS hasn't actually laid a finger on Hernandez. The Mainstreamer's unrelenting focus on the Bulldozer, gives Devine time to recover, and when Hernandez finally does turn his attention back to the match, he is knocked silly with a roaring elbow from Devine, who then double under-hooks Hernandez' arms, who then falls like so many other's have before him to the Devine Dream Drop. The three count is academic and Devine's reign as People's champ continues on. Another good defence from Devine who hasn't quite hit some of the height's Daniels had in defending this belt, but has hardly been pretty consistent. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 12:57 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs [/B] [B]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingFin.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][B]Notes: [/B]Should have done this for the last show but big thanks to FINisher for the Hocking & ADB 'Devine Right' Alts.[/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] With Devine having retained the People's champ, could the Heat Magnets make it two for two in title matches for the Devine Right stable or would UNITY retain ? The match goes through the motions at the start until the ADB manages to take a shortcut against Harry Allen. The Heat Magnets then cut off the ring and Harry Allen gets to play Spencer Marks for a long stretch. The Magnets use lots of quick tags and dirty tactics including drawing R!ot into the ring, and using that to get in several cheap shots and Alen even manages to tag out at one stage but the Magnets managed to engineer it so that Graveson missed the tag, leading R!ot to further frustration. However the Magnets weren't ruthless enough in putting Allen away, and ADB crashed and burned on the Superstar Splash, allowing Hocking to finally get the hot tag into R!ot who cleaned house taking both of the Magnets down with a clotheslines and back-drops. R!ot then lifted Hocking up for vertical suplex, only to be chop-blocked behind by ADB. That drew out Harry Allen and all four men were in the ring as Graveson struggled to keep a lid on the match. Allen paired off with Hocking, whilst R!ot duke it out with ADB. Hocking then stunend Allen with a double knee facebuster, before drop-kicking the former TCW man out of the ring, leaving him free to go over and help ADB. The Magnets then tried to take R!ot down with the 2 Hot 2 Handle, but R!ot managed to block and reversed into a double back-drop. R!ot then followed that up with a double running clothesline and turned his attention to Matt Hocking, setting up for the 'Charles Peterson' but Hocking sneaked in a low blow from behind and this time the Magnets were able to take R!ot down with the 2 Hot 2 Handle (Double Lifting DDT).... It looked like we might have new Tag champs right there, but Harry Allen dove back in to make the save. With R!ot down however Allen faced a two on situation, but the Magnets mistimed a leg lariat/legsweep combo...that was followed by Allen planting ADB into the mat with the Rocker-Dropper (Overdrive). However Allen was told by Brett Graveson that he was not the legal man and he went over to revive his tag parner. That allowed Hocking to club him from behind and set up for the Shock-Drop but before Hocking can complete the move R!ot is back up to save his partner. R!ot then puts Hocking down with a clothesline, and then lifts the Heat Magnet up into a vertical suplex as Harry Allen now climbs to the top. That sets up the Limited Edition (Vertical Suplex/Flying crossbody combo) and that proved to be the winning move for UNITY. R!ot makes then makes the cover as Harry Allen keeps ADB at bay. Formula Tag match but it was executed by both teams. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY. defeated Heat Magnets in 10:57 when Nicky R!ot defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]UNITY retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Capitao Brasil Jr vs Jared Johnson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] They started out with chain wrestling until Johnson went out for a powder but the 'Brazilian' Patriot wouldn't let up the pace and took Double J out with a slingshot cross body. From then on it was all Capitao who kept the Devine Right member off balance with a variety of arm-drags, head-scissors etc, eventually leading to Capitao taking Double J down with a drop toe hold and applying his 'A Prayer for Mercy' (Inverted Figure Four submission). Johnson managed to make it over to the ropes and got in a brief flurry only to be taken down with a spinning satelllite head-scissors, that led to Capitao nailing a disorientated Johnson with the Samba Roll (Rolling Thunder) for a close two count. Capitao then went up top and came soaring off with the Fall From Rio (Swanton) but Johnson got the knees up and that proved to be the turning point. The Devine Right member then softened up Capitao with a series of suplexes, before delivering the Tar Heel Stomp and then locking on the Carolina Crossface to pick up the victory. A relatively short but well wrestled contest that was one of those matches where the winner ends up looking strong at the end, but was made to work for it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Capitão Brasil Jr in 7:32 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Da Power comes down to the ring with Carl Batch in tow and as per usual his prescence is met with a chorus of boos. As per usual Power has something to say.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Last month I was robbed, damn well robbed of taking back what was rightfully mine.[/COLOR] [I]A shut the **** up chant starts to pipe up around the Monty[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Damn it fools da champ is speaking.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power[/B]: Last month was a travesty, a total injustice that the Twin Belts were not back round my waist.[/COLOR] [I]Power briefly stares at Batch, knowing full well it was Batch screwing up the inteference and the crowd wonder if Power is going to suddenly turn on Batch.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah totally injustice champ[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power: [/B]An injustice I'd like to think was an accident[/COLOR] [I]A you ****ed up chant is directed at Batch.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Fo'sure champ, fo'sure...tonight we put this damn thing right...you dig ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Yeah I dig, and tonight we do put this damn travesty right, because the most tragic thing about this situation is that the twin belts are round the waist of some ligthtweight clown in mask and simply put Da Power does not lose to damn..........[/COLOR] [I]At that point Da Power's rant is cut off by the champ himself Ultimate Phoenix who wastes not time in charging the ring and going right after Power.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Da Power w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Power comes over to the edge of the ring to try and cut a fired up Phoenix off, but the champion manages to slide under and then nails Power with a standing drop-kick to the back of the head that immediately sends Power tumbling to the floor. Phoenix then wastes not time in setting up for the no hands plancha but Power moves out of the way and Phoenix puts the brakes on, flipping back into the ring. Power then walks around the ring but Phoenix is a step ahead and he launches himself off the top turnbuckle, crashing into Power with moonsault press, the momentum taking him into the front-row but he manages to land on his feet. A fired up Phoenix then waits for a dazed Power to get back to his feet before springing off the guard-rail but Power catches him in mid move and uses the momentum to plant Phoenix back-first against the top off the guard-rail with a Uranage slam. Power then rolls into the ring to break up Graveson's twenty count and pounds away on Phoenix before whipping the champion back first into the guard-rail. At that point Power starts ripping up the mats he then drags Phoenix back over to where the exposed floor is and sets up for a Power-bomb but Phoenix manages to flip out and takes Power off balance with a leg-sweep, Phoenix then climbs up onto the apron and before Power can regain his footing he comes crashing down upon Power's back with a senton, driving Power chest and face first onto the exposed floor ! Phoenix then rolls back into the ring as Brett Graveson begins a twenty count on Power. The Wave of Violence man does manage to make it back to his feet and into the ring but Phoenix does not let up the pace and immeidiately unleashes a flurry of kicks on Power that has the big man down to one knee, before rebounding off the ropes and nailing Power with a springboard rounhouse kick. That leads to a two count for Phoenix, who then decides to follow up with a quebrada but Batch gets up on the apron and shakes the top-rope, causing Phoenix to lose his balance and fall back awkwardly into the ring. With Phoenix down it gives Power time to catch some respite as Graveson begins a ten count on both combatants. Both pull themselves back up but it's Power who gains the momentum, delivering a series of clubbing blows to the back of Phoenix. The W.O.V man then whipped Phoenix into the corner and followed up with a relentless flurry of strikes, so relentless that Phoenix was trapped and Graveson began a five count, telling Power to back off. Power pushed the count right to the limit, before finally backing off an allowing a shell-shocked Phoenix to stumble out of the corner and straight into scoop body-slam, before Power delivered guillotine leg drop. Phoenix kicked out of the subsequent pin attempt, but remained rooted to the mat as Power began to strut around the ring and jaw with the fans. Power then taunted Phoenix to get back to his feet, before allowing Phoenix to get in a brief flurry that was cut off with another clubbing blow to the back and a Pat Deacon Knee lift, that led to Power putting Phoenix back down with a simple clothesline. Another two count was followed by Power lifting Phoenix back up to a vertical base, whipping the popular masked man into the ropes and then going for the roaring elbow, but Phoenix managed to duck under and then spring off the ropes to unbalance Power with a basement drop-kick. Phoenix then sprang off the other side to further unbalance Power with another basment drop-kick. A suddenly fired up Phoenix then went out onto the apron and waited for Phoenix to stagger back to his feet, before springboarding back in and attempting to plant Power into the mat with a Tornado DDT but Power managed to block and then suddenly had Phoenix trapped in the Atomic Full Nelson. Phoenix began to fade, and the crowd began to show concern that the Undisputed Title may be making it's way back to the universally despised Da Power, begging him to not tap. Phoenix was never going to tap but he was beginning to fade and Graveson checked on the champions condition...... Phoenix arm dropped down, the first time Graveson took a look. And dropped down again on the second look...... One more check from Graveson..... This time Phoenix kept the arm up, there was still some fight left in the champ, who then began to use all his energy to stamp on the feet of Da Power, which eventually became irritating enough for the W.O.V to break the hold. But Phoenix looked spent and Power was still well in control of the match. Power then lined up for the San Juan Rush, but as he rushed in Phoenix saw it coming, caught the leg and reversed into a Dragon Screw leg-whip, which he turned into an immediate roll up. Power kicked out emphatically and then scooped Phoenix up for a body-slam only for the champion to slip out and then stun Power with an Enziguri, that led to Phoenix taking down Power with a kip-up head-scissors only for Power to get straight back up to his feet. Both were now on their feet, trying to gain the advantage..... This led to rope running sequence where they avoided one another moves, before Phoenix caught Power with a jumping heel kick to the mid-section followed by a sunset flip.... Power kicked out of the pin attempt flipping Phoenix toward the ropes, where all of sudden M.C Speed was waiting with a chair but Phoenix managed to duck under sliding onto the apron and then springboarding back in to stun Power with a Enziguri that sent Power crashing into the chair wielding Speed, who inexplicably was still on the apron despite the fact Phoenix had managed to avoid his chair shot. Phoenix then took a dazed Power of balance with a leg-sweep, before dragging the W.O.V man into position. Phoenix then headed for the top-rope before launching himself off, to crash down upon Power with a spectacular Phoenix Firebird Splash..... One...... Two...... Three !! Ultimate Phoenix makes a succesful first defence of the Undisputed title. This was a better contest than their encounter last month during the gauntlet series and though the botched inteference had to be booked for Power to lose again, Phoenix came out with a more emphatic win in his one by putting Power away with the Phoenix Firebird Splash as opposed to the roll up, The inteference from Speed was also intriguing as it was supposedly accidental but it could have easily been avoided, so one has to wonder if Speed's motives really were to help Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Da Power in 14:55 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The post match focus should be on Phoenix, but most of the crowds eyes are on Power and M.C Speed who are in mid argument, as Carl Batch tries to keep the peace. Suddenly a frustated Power unleashes on M.C Speed, before power-bombing the former Tag champ onto the canvas as Carl Batch just looks on (the manager not really giving anything away with how he feels). [/I] [I]Power then begins to stomp away on Speed as Batch continues to stand back. Suddenly Primus hits the ring and takes Power down with the Rruuuuuuuussssshhh !! before heading up the ramp, leaving both members of Wave of Violence lying in the ring. Speed then staggers back up to his feet and he appears to make eye contact with Primus who mouths something completely inaudible back to him, leaving Speed with a puzzled look on his face as Batch tries to help Power back to his feet.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The break up of W.O.V continues, it's clear that Power and Speeds relationship has now broken down, following Speed's 'screw up', and whilst Batch did not join in with the beatdown he pretty much confirmed that he is siding with Power by helping Power back to his feet following the Rrrruuuuusssshhh!! from Primus. [/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A video plays to hype up the main event, the three way contenders elimination match between former Undisputed champion J.D Morgan, Phoenix Negra and the man who held the People's belt throughout last year Dean Daniels.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: #1 Contenders 3- Way Elimination:[/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/Lisa Bowen vs J.D Morgan vs Phoenix Negra[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/[B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the pomp and ceremony of the main event introductions, they tenatively circle one another, until Daniels goes after Morgan, Negra meanwhile just stands back and lets Daniels and Morgan unload on one another. Morgan eventually gains the advantage against Daniels with an unrelenting flurry of European Uppercuts that has the former People's champ backed up into the corner. He then steps back to gather momentum for a running European but is suddenly cut off mid-move with a leg-lariat from Phoenix Negra. Morgan pops back up but is taken down with an arm-drag from Negra, but before the mysterious mask man can follow up Dean Daniels comes charging out of the corner and takes Negra down with a clothesline, only for Morgan to pop right back up himself and nail Daniels with another European Uppercut, before planting Daniels into the mat with DDT. But Negra then takes Morgan down with a leg-sweep and spring off the ropes into a quebrada...... That brings Negra a two count, who is then clubbed from behind by Daniels. The former People's champ then takes Negra over with a release German Suplex but the masked man lands on his feet, only to stagger back into a European Uppercut from J.D Morgan. Morgan then spins Negra round and plants the masked man into he mat with a hammerlock divorce court. But before he can transition into his next move, he is drilled with a running knee strike from Dean Daniels. Daniels then lifts a dazed Morgan back to a vertical base and dumps Morgan with a release belly to belly suplex. However Negra gets back up and nails Daniels with a leaping kick, that sends the Peoples champion to the outside. Morgan then staggers back towards Negra but is cut off with a back heel kick to the mid-section and then driven into the mat with a DDT. Daniels gets back up on the apron but Negra spots him and nails the former People's champ with an Enziguri to keep Daniels on the outside looking in....... However Negra's focus was distracted from Morgan who spun Negra round and went for the Hammerlock Divorce Court but Negra had the move scouted slipping out and then planting Morgan down onto the mat with a leg-sweep that was the followed up with a double stomp into a standing moonsault....... That brought Negra a two count, who then proceed to knock Daniels back off the apron before heading up to the top turnbuckle but just as it looked like he was about to deliver the Phoenix Firebird Splash, Daniels had managed to roll back into the ring and the former People's champ sent both himself and Negra crashing backwards onto the canvas with a belly to back superplex. Negra took the brunt of the fall though it has also taken a bit out of Daniels and Morgan was well aware of that as the former DaVE star clubbed Daniels from behind and then dumped Daniels onto his head with the Half Nelson Suplex...... One...... Two..... Thr....... Daniels managed to kick out but Morgan immediately applied the Cross Atlanic Stretch and with the match being elimination rules Negra made no effort to save Daniels from the predicament he found himself in. Somehow though Daniels had managed to dig down enough energy to make it to the ropes and force the rope break. At that point Phoenix Negra came charging at both Morgan and Daniels but the masked man was pitched to the outside with a back body drop from Morgan. However that left Morgan open to a cheap shot from Daniels who then delivered a boot to Morgan's mid-section......Daniels then set up for the Raise The Stakes but Morgan managed to block, but Daniels then dropped Morgan to the canvas with a clothesline and picked the former Undisputed champ back up and this time was able to drop Morgan right on his head with the RAISE THE STAKES (Cradle Piledriver).......... But before Daniels could follow up with a cover Phoenix Negra dove back into the ring and spiked Daniels onto his head with a springboard Tornado DDT........ One...... Two....... Thr........ Daniels managed to kick out....but remained rooted to the mat, once again Negra looked to go airborn but this time he was cut off by Morgan, who then stunned the masked man with a European Uppercut before planting Negra face first onto the canvas with the LONDON BRIDGE. Dean Daniels then came charging at Morgan but was cut off with a European Uppercut and then driven into the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court. Morgan once again slapped on the Cross Atlantic Stretch and this time Daniels saw no other choice but to tap out ! [B][COLOR=red]Elimination #1: Dean Daniels in 12:09[/COLOR][/B] The referee allowed for a brief rest period, as a frustrated Dean Daniels left the ring. Morgan looked in far better shape though as the two remaining combatants locked up once more, as the former DaVE man unleashed another flurry of European Uppercuts that had Negra staggering back towards the corner. Morgan then placed a stunned Negra onto the top turnbuckle and looked to deliver another London Bridge but this time Negra managed to block and planted Morgan into the mat with a blockbuster. Both then staggered back up to their feet but Negra managed to regain some momentum with a leg-lariat and then a head-scissors take down that sent Morgan tumbling out of the ring. Negra then looked to wind up for the No Hands Plancha but instead faked Morgan out by somersaulting back into the ring and then inviting the former DaVE star. to come back into the ring. Morgan then tentatively got back up onto the apron but as he soon as he began to step back into the ring, Negra kicked at the middle rope, causing an inadvertant low blow on the former champion. Morgan then staggered into a back heel kick from Negra, that had Morgan doubling over and ripe pickings for the Certain Death but Morgan managed to block and took Negra over with a back drop but Negra managed to land on his feet and stunned Morgan with a pele kick ! Negra then reeled Morgan in, applying a front facelock and then dropping Morgan on his head with a brainbuster which he then transitioned into the LAST CHANCERY !! Negra wrenched back on the neck of Morgan, but the British Veteran used his ring awarness to make it over the ropes and force a rope break. Negra then tried to get in a cheap shot on the rope break but Morgan was as step ahead blocking Negra's attempt and then suddenly unleashing another flurry of European Uppercuts that had the masked man reeling. Morgan then spun Negra round and looked for the Half Nelson Suplex but Negra managed to fight out with back elbows...before springing off the ropes but Morgan nailed the masked man with yet another European Uppercut, before driving Negra down onto the mat with the Hammerlock Divorce Court.......... Unsurprisingly that led to Morgan applying the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH and he British veteran had it locked on right in the middle of the ring....However Negra managed to work his way out of it and then applied a front facelock to Morgan as he looked to lock on the Last Chancery once again but Morgan managed to block that and then turned Negra over to deliver a flurry of elbow strikes but Negra held firm and came back with a series of elbows of his own, before turning Morgan over and re-applying the Last Chancery ! Morgan started to rise to his feet though, so Negra went to delivering a series of Knee Strikes to the top of the head, before applying ths submission again.......... Morgan refused to give in though, weathering the storm much to Negra's frustration, who then decided to change the gameplan by lifting Morgan back up to a vertical base, as he looked to drill the British veteran into the canvas with another Brainbuster, but that Morgan then stunned Negra with an elbow to the side of the head and countered into DDT. Morgan then dropped down and re-applied the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH on Negra. This time Morgan had his feared submission locked on tight and there was no escape for the masked man, he either had to tap out or somehow use every last ounce of energy to make it over to the ropes........ It looked as though Negra was about to tap but he refused to give in, a showdown with his arch-rival Ultimate Phoenix over the Twin Belts his motivation and with seemingly every last drop of will power he had left Negra managed to force a rope break........ But he looked worn down and it seemed only a matter of time before Morgan would finish the job and earn himself a rematch for the title. It looked as though that might happen as Morgan applied a Half Nelson but Negra countered that with a back heel kick into Morgan's lower regions. Somehow Negra managed to get away with what looked to be a blatant low blow to everyone else but Brett Graveson and Cueball Lynch. With Morgan doubled over Negra applied a front-face lock and looked to drill Morgan with another brainbuster but Morgan managed to block, however Negra delivered another knee into Morgan's groinal area and this time he managed to get Morgan up and down for the brainbuster. Negra then headed up top and just as his rival had done in his match he came crashing down upon his opponent with the Phoenix Firebird Splash........ One..... Two...... Three !! Phoenix Negra become the new number one contender to the Undisputed Championship. It says alot in how far we have come of late, that I found the main event to be slightly disappointing. It was still a good match but it kind of laboured whilst it was a three way and perhaps it would have worked better as a one fall match. It definitely picked up once it was down to Negra and Morgan who again showed why their previous encounter against each other is deemed the best match in FCW's history. This didn't have quite the same freshness of that match but they still put on a clinic in counter wrestling. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Dean Daniels and JD Morgan in 24:53; the order of elimination was Dean Daniels first, and finally JD Morgan. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Phoenix Negra is celebrating, when Ultimate Phoenix comes out onto the entrance ramp, they stare each other down and look as though they are about to lay into one another but ringside personel and securtity manage to keep apart before they can come to blows. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A very consistent event once again but it just lacked that special match to take it into 'unmissable' territory. Both of the dual main events were very good but whilst the Undisputed Title match between Phoenix and Power perhaps exceeed som expectations, the contenders 3-way didn't quite live up to the hope I had for it. On a huge plus side though, we had our first sell out at the Monty, so it seems that with a run of good shows we've finally managed to attract enough fans to fill the place.

[B][U]FCW En Viaje[/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Friday June 24th 2011[/SIZE] Weston Gynasium, Philadelpia, Pennsylvania, Tri-State (300-Sell Out !) Attendance: 300 (Sell Out !) [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The En Viaje shows have now been expanded to two hours and there might be a pre-show match.[/FONT] [B]Pre Show Match : Capitao Brasil Jr vs Rudy Velasquez[/B] With the restrictions about dodgy pasts no longer in place, I've decided to bring back the one 'King' who had a bit of potential, convincing the boss that what Rudy got up to before he got into wrestling is now well and truly in the past. Thing is Rudy is somewhat rusty at the moment and for the forseeable future will be on job duty, but when he gets his spark back he will have an important role to play. The match laboured a bit due to Rudy not being up to speed, but it was a good work out for both competitors which saw Capitao pick up the win with the Fall from Rio (Swanton Bomb). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Capitão Brasil Jr defeated Rudy Velasquez in 8:30 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D [/COLOR][/B] [I]The Philadelphia fans are treated to the sight of Lisa Bowen in a skimpy outfit.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] ________________________________________________________ [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [I]Steve Flash comes to the ring to a good reception from the fans (it's not quite home ground being Philadelphia as opposed to New York, but it's near enough). Flash thanks the fans for coming and then turns his attention to the fact that he is getting older and may be running out of opportunities to go after the top prize. Flash then puts over Ultimate Phoenix as a great champion but then requests he gets a title shot tonight. Phoenix comes out and says he has alot of respect for Flash and would have no qualms about giving Flash a shot at the Twin Belts...setting up the night's main event.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #1: UNITY (Harry Allen & Charles Rainier) vs The Ring Generals (Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf)[/B] Formula tag, myself and Allen dominated the early going....Ring Generals took some short cuts to turn the match back in there favour. I played Spencer Marks for pretty much the rest of the match, got the hot tag into Harry Allen who cleaned house. In the closing stages Statler was sent out of the ring, leaving Waldorf isolated both Allen and myself headed up top. I came crashing down with the Moonsault first, before Allen put the icing on the cake with the Flying Fist Drop. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated The Ring Generals in 7:59 when Harry Allen defeated Dean Waldorf by pinfall. .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #2: Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs K.C Glenn[/B] Glenn kept Power off balance for a small bit with a hit run and attack, but eventually the former champion's size advantage came into play and apart from the first two minutes of the match, this was pretty much a squash in the favour of the former champion. However Glenn showed alot of heart by not laying down easily for Power and it took a San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Slam) to finish off Glenn, after the youngster kicked out of the San Juan Rush following the four moves of doom. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated KC Glenn in 8:21 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Power who is seething with frustration at not winning the title at the Momento Crucial show and is also more than likely cheesed off at not putting Glenn away in quick time, decides to put the boots to the youngster but guess who emerges out of the crowd to greet Power.....[/I] [I]Yes you've guessed it Primus, the two former stable mates then engage in a brawl all the way to the back[/I]. [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #3: Phoenix Negra vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver.[/B] [I]The match started with some neat chain wrestling that picked up in pace and saw Hernandez perhaps shade the exchanges. At that point Negra went out for a Powder and began to approach Sara Silver, which lured Hernandez out of the ring. This of course was a trap by Negra who after climbing back into the ring took Hernandez out with the somersault plancha.[/I] That led to Negra inflicting a brutal assault on Hernandez, that included a seated face-wash ! Leaving the Mainstreamer busted open ! However when pitched back into the ring Hernandez kicked out of the subsquent pin attempt and surprised Negra with a brief flurry only to be cut off with a leg-lariat from the man who will be challenging for the Undisputed Title at the next show. That lead to the Brainbuster/Last Chancery combo from Negra but Hernandez somehow managed to dig down and make the ropes. Negra then moved in for the kill and set up for the Certain Death (Vertebreaker) but Hernandez managed to slip off and then stun Negra with the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO). The Mainstreamer then made a weak cover (laying a single arm across Negra's chest) before both men straggered back to their feet. Hernandez then really swung the match in his favour when he nailed Negra with a super-kick and gingerly climbed to the top-rope. A weary Hernandez then soared off with the Apparition #14 but crashed and burned. Negra then dumped Hernandez with an Elemental Suplex for a two count before heading up top himself to deliver the Phoenix Firebird Splash. I thought these two would put on a good match against each other, but with no real history againast one another I didn't expect them to pull out all the stops. Hernandez played a great plucky underdog in this one, especially after the brutal ringside attack by Negra and Negra is doing a great job of coming across as a more ruthless version of Ultimate Phoenix ! [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 16:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #4: Nicky R!ot vs Mr Electricity[/B] The Philadelphia fans were treated to another disco classic from Mr Electricity, as he comes bounding out of the entrance to D.I.S.C.O by Ottawan. Mr Electricity backs off at the start off the match and wants a dance off. D.I.S.C.O comes back on the speakers and the flamboyant Indian does some dance moves. R!ot being in a face does some moves himself and according to the crowd does them better than Mr Electricity, which results in a you got served chant breaking out. Electricity then tries to jump R!ot but the UNITY man is ready and he takes the former Sensational Singh down with a clothesline. It's all R!ot for the opening few moments, but Electricity then goes out for a powder and they play cat and mouse for a bit, until the flamboyant disco dancer manages to get in a cheap shot. Electricity then takes control and targets the legs of R!ot. Electricity then locks on a figure four but R!ot turns it over and makes the ropes. R!ot then began to fight back after the rope break but his flurry is cut off with a eye poke. From there Electricity took control again but he crashed and burned on a top rope elbow drop and when he got up R!ot levelled him with a running clothesline. After that Electricity had no come back and R!ot ended up finishing the flamboyant disco dancer off with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex). Not a technical masterclass by anystretch of the immagination and at times they struggled to get on the same page but both of them worked hard to get the crowd into the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Mr. Electricity in 9:38 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #5: Bradford Peverall w/Sara Silver vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Silver accompanied Peverall to the ring again, further sealing their professional relationship as manager and client. This one as expected was a no nonsense brawl with no quarter given by either man. The momentum swung back and forth throughout but the key moment came when Peverall was in the middle of delivering the Rapid Eye Movement (series of jabs followed by a discus lariat) because at the point he was delivering his discus clothesline he could hear Sara Silver arguing with Mainstream Hernandez who had made it down to ringside, and was clearly unhappy with Silver accompanying Peverall for yet another match. The brief hesitation allowed BBS to side step Peverall's discus lariat and catch the Totally Einstein wth a lariat of his own. BBS then scooped a suddenly dazed Peverall up, before dropping the former tag champ on his head with the Atomic Driller (Piledriver). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Bradford Peverell in 9:11 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Darryl Devine comes out to ringside and congratulates BBS on his victory, the Devine Right leader then makes a few digs at the 'soap opera' that is Totally Einstein before turning his attention to his opponent for the night Angel De Mexico, as expected Devine runs down his opponent and talks himself up as the bestest thing ever.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match #6: People's Championship: Darryl Devine vs Angel De Mexico[/B] Angel's 4CS win at Momento Crucial went a long way to earning him this title shot. They start off with some neat chain wrestling sequences that Angel gets the better of, so that see's Devine heel it up by going for a powder and threatening to walk and take the count out loss. Angel isn't going to have any of it, so he climbs up to the top turnbuckle and crashes down upon Devine with a flip dive. Angel then pitches Devine into the ring and scores a few two counts with things like a running senton, a few head-scissors take downs and a sunset flip. That leads to a frustated Devine taking yet another powder, but once again Angel is having none of it and goes off in pursuit, but he's cut off by BBS who has stayed at ringside, and that enables Devine to get in a cheap shot from behind, before dropping Angel onto the floor with an inverted DDT. Devine pitches Angel back into the ring and then takes control of the match, with his dominance culminating in a close two count following a Devineplex (Butterfly Suplex) that then leads to an arrogant Devine heading up top. The People's champion then jaws with the crowd but that allows Angel to spring back into life and the patriotic Mexican brings Devine crashing back into the ring with a springboard head-scissors that he immediately turns into the Mexican Death Arm Bar. Devine manages to power his way out of the hold though and then shoots Angel off into the ropes before springing off with the Devine Intervention (springboard back elbow) but Angel has the move scouted ducking under and then catching Devine by surprise with a drop-kick. Angel then goes for the Acapulco Twist but Devine manages to block and then scoops Angel onto his shoulders into the fireman's carry position, that leads to a gutbuster from Devine. Devine then sends Angel into the ropes but Angel uses the momentum to flip over the ropes and then springboard onto Devine, before spiking the Devine Right leader into the mat with the Aztec Rana ! (a move Angel has not pulled out in months). Luckily for Devine he landed near the ring ropes and BBS is there to place his foot on the bottom rope ! Angel then argues with Brett Graveson about BBS intervention, before turning his attention back to Devine. Angel went for the Acapulco Twist but Devine managed to block and got in a knee to the groin, before double underhooking Angel's arms and planting the patriotic Mexican into the mat with the Devine Dream Drop but a loose cover lead to Angel being able to kick out. Devine then decided to head up top again but just as with last time Angel got back up to his feet , this time rocking Devine with a jumping kick...but as Angel climbed to the top Devine was able to shove him off, Angel then got right back up and re climbed the ropes but as he got up to the second Devine double under-hooked the arms and then delivered a series of clubbing blows that had Angel softened up enough for the DEVINE NIGHTMARE DROP (Top rope Devine Dream Drop) and once Angel's face met the canvas the result was academic. These two have pretty good chemistry together and it resulted in Devine putting on one of his best title defences since h became People's Champion. The fact that Angel busted out the Aztec Rana for the first time in months and Devine pulled out the rarely seen Devine Nightmare Drop showed how much these two felt comfortable with one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Ángel De México in 14:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine retains the FCW People's Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Devine celebrates his victory alongside BBS, which is met with boos from the fans who wanted to see Angel win.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs Steve Flash[/B] The match began with plenty of respect shown between both champion and challenger, this transitions into the first six or so minutes of the match being nicely wrestled but lacking in any real urgency. Thankfully Flash starts to feel some frustation when after getting Phoenix turned over into a Boston Crab the champ makes it to the ropes, at this point Flash briefly heels it up by not letting go of the hold until Graveson has almost completed his five count. It's then all Flash for a bit, until he goes for the Flash Bang a little too early and Phoenix counters with a spinning head-scissors take down that sends Flash out of the ring , that is inevitably followed up with the no hands sommersault plancha to the outside. Phoenix then dominated for a bit as he kept Flash off balance, before somewhat decidedly putting the veteran down with an Elemental Suplex for a long two count. That lead to Phoenix heading up top but Flash was able to move out of the way of the Phoenix Firebird Splash at the last split second. Phoenix managed to land on his feet but walked right into a Super-kick from Flash. That lead to a two count for the well travelled veteran. Flash then lifted Phoenix back to a vertical base and tried for another Flash Bang but Phoenix managed to block the attempt and then rock Flash with an Enziguri, which then left Flash vunerable to the Flaming Driver. Phoenix dropped Flash right on his head and that was enough for the popular masked man to make another succesful defence of the Undisputed Championship. At the end of the day they had enough quality to put on a good main even but it did lack a bit of spark, especially at the beginning and it may have also suffered a little from following the excelent match between Devine and Angel for the People's title. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Steve Flash in 14:47 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Flash does the sporting thing and shakes the champs hand, before 'endorsing' Phoenix as champion, as they celebrate together in front of the fans. .[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]_______________________________________________[/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE] OK the 'wrong' match main evented and cost us a possible C+ grade, but there was alot of positives to take from our latest show in the Tri-State Area. Even with just missing out on the overall C+ grade, this was still our strongest non Puerto Rico based show yet and we managed to sell out the building (we actually had to turn away round about 200 fans

I know I'm not the most reliable of responders but I do keep up to date on FCW, the non-vanity version. :D I think one of the best bad things to happen to this dynasty was losing Kirk Jameson for no good reason at all. I can see a lot of what's happening on the undercard things that could have been intended for Jameson. Daniels reinvention and lengthy title run that has him knocking on the glass (Power) ceiling to main eventer status. Devine shows up and runs a stable and immediately becomes an Upper Midcarder. Even Jared Johnson's snap, heel turn and new found killer instinct. Instead of Jameson becoming a lynchpin of FCW, it seems you've spread out your plans for him across the roster and they're all benefitting from it. Except Oxii... I'll miss that loveable talentless lunk.

[QUOTE=Beeker;579855]I know I'm not the most reliable of responders but I do keep up to date on FCW, the non-vanity version. :D I think one of the best bad things to happen to this dynasty was losing Kirk Jameson for no good reason at all. I can see a lot of what's happening on the undercard things that could have been intended for Jameson. Daniels reinvention and lengthy title run that has him knocking on the glass (Power) ceiling to main eventer status. Devine shows up and runs a stable and immediately becomes an Upper Midcarder. Even Jared Johnson's snap, heel turn and new found killer instinct. Instead of Jameson becoming a lynchpin of FCW, it seems you've spread out your plans for him across the roster and they're all benefitting from it. Except Oxii... I'll miss that loveable talentless lunk.[/QUOTE] Good observations. To be jonest Jameson's random departure probably wouldn't have affected Devine or Jared Johnson, they came in after they left and probably would have still has the same sort of pushes if he was still there or not. Who it really did benefit was Dean Daniels, who dropped the comedic character he came in with, took on the ruthless wrestling machine gimmick I had going on for Jameson at the time and got the year long reign with the People's belt, that Jameson would have had if he stuck around.

[CENTER][B][U]June in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Running two shows this month, resulted in the inevitable financial loss, so as to be expected we will only be putting on the one show next month. We'll probably continue with the 3 shows in 2 months pattern for the rest of the year, it's what seems to work best. The general feeling was that Momento Crucial was another stellar effort but could have been slightly better given the run of form we were in with our previous two shows. However despite it resulting in an expected financial loss for us this month, we were very happy with how our latest En Viaje show turned out in Philadelphia not only did it see us sell out the building and actually have to turn away fans but it was also our strongest effort yet outside of Puerto Rico. Phoenix Negra, Eddie Howard and both of The Ring Generals all signed contract extentions. Keeping hold of Negra was the big one, as he is firmly entrenched in a storyline with his nemesis Ultimate Phoenix and has quickly risen to being one of the top contenders for the Undisputed Championship. Following his heel turns I do have plans for Eddie Howard and whilst they aren't likey to see him make a meteoric rise it will see him do more than kicking his heels losing to mid-carders and defeating jobbers. Whilst The Ring Generals arrival never really amounted to much, they are still solid hands to have around an provide some depth to the tag division. I wouldn't have begrudged them if they did not want to re-sign with us, seeing as they've been little more than glorified jobbers but they seemed to be happy enough to stick around. As would have been noted by his appearance at the latest En Viaje show...we have brough back Rudy Velasquez into the promotion. Velasquez was forced to depart due to the boss not wanting to sign or resign workers with a 'bit of previous'. However Senor Lopez has relaxed his stance and I feel that as the only one of the Kings of the Street (Latino Kings) with potential Velasquez deserves another chance. Once he shakes off the ring rust, there are plenty of angles/rivarlies he could easily slot into. Departing from the promotion this month was Ox Krevaziuk (better known in recent years as The Great Oxii). Ox had a good attitude backstage and the Oxii character gave him something to do but he failed to progress as a wrestler. Had I taken FCW in a more SWF/USPW sports entertainment style direction he probably would have stuck around/got a more focused push but I've gradually taken FCW in a direction where the quality of the in-ring product comes first and I'm afraid Ox was never going to contribute to that. Dane O'Hara was a victim of a backstage prank and suprisingly, well more so refreshingly Dean Daniels wasn't the culprit. O'Hara had got upset that someone had stuck his car keys in a jar of KY Jelly. The 'prankster' turned out to be Harry Allen and to be honest O'Hara was making something out of nothing. I mean having to stick your hand in a jar of KY Jelly to get your car-key's isnt exactly ideal but there's surely worse things. I did give Allen the customary telling off, but it was more a sort of try not to do it again, rather than tearing a strip off him. To be honest Allen's a bit delicate at the moment as he's been whinging about doing too many jobs, despite the fact he is one half of the Tag champs. I think the CZCW title reign went to his head a bit, and now he thinks he should be up there challenging for singles titles and being booked as someone to build the promotion around. Then again having an over-flated opinion of his own self worth may still come from the fact that he did once work for a National sized promotion in TCW for a number of years. He's being a bit of a pain at the moment, but laying into him over a fairly innocuous prank is hardly going to help his psyche. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] 4C put on another stellar effort (C+) with the 16th edition of their Best of the Best show. The undercard was a mixed bag ranging anywhere from poor to fairly good. But the main event saw Damian Carvill retain the 4C Championship against Young Leo in a very good (B-) match. The event took place in Quebec and it was good enough to see 4C rise to 'Cult' Size. Now officially that puts them on the same level as CGC but 'cult' size covers a whole range of promotions between those that are merely only well known in their own region and one that isn't quite popular enough to be deemed a national promotion. It took 4C 16 years to finally make it to this level. Currently we are heading towards being in existance for 4 years and as long as we don't break ourselves financially doing so, I feel confident that FCW will grow to that level in a shorter amount of time, how much shorter remains to be seen. In theory 4C are what you would call an expanded Regional fed. They're still pretty much only known in the one 'region', it's just that there territory has now spilled over from Ontario into neighbouring Quebec (they now have D importance in both regions). Compare that to CGC who are a promotion I truly would say are a cult sized promotion, with C level importance in 2 regions, C-in two others and D- in the remaining region. CZCW are back, that's the CZCW that was in existence prior to Harry Allen's ill feted title run, as it appears that putting their top belt on Ultimate Phoenix has immediately turned round their fortunes, resulting in their best show in years with Surf Slam 2011 (rated B !) Much like 4C's effort a solid undercard was boosted by an excellent main event that saw Ultimate Phoenix retain the Coastal Zone Championship against Donnie J in a B+ rated match. However until CZCW start showing a little more ambition and putting on shows outside of their home region, they will never amount to anything more than a very popular regional fed. MAW's All For One show was a solid all round effort (C) but nothing stood out, resulting in a lot of solid but not great matches (C/C-). The main event saw Mean Jean Cattley retain his Mid Atlantic Championship in a C rated match with Henry Lee. NYCW seem to be finding a bit of conistency, putting on their second C+ rated show in a row with Showtime! event. The main event saw Steve Flash retain the Empire Title against Ryan Powell (C+) and proceeding that the Mean Machine defeated Whippy the Clown, in Whippy's final match for NYCW before his departure to TCW (C). PSW's Featured Attraction was another lacklustre effort from the bargain bin DaVE (D). It actually saw a new main event for the first time in months as The Wolverine succesfully defended the PSW Championship. Unfortunately it was against Tank Bradley resulting in a stinker of a main event (D-). The semi main event that saw Johnny Martin defeat Henry Lee wasn't much better (D). However J.D Morgan did put on good (C) rated match with Ryan Powell, sadly for PSW it came in the middle of the show. RIPW seem unlikely to grow beyond being a low-end Regional fed anytime soon, as their Pain Killer show was another mediocre at best (rated D) effort. The main event saw Avalanche team with Mick Muscles to defeat Matt Sparrow and Stevie Grayson (D+), whilst Henry Lee retained the RIPW Championship against Madman Boone (D). Which come to think of it was the same main and semi main events from last month. Perhaps someone should tell Professor Nero, that following PSW's model is not the way to developing a successful promotion. With 4C's recent rise to Cult Size, we'll just be concentrating on the U.S feds now. In general we competed pretty well with everyone else, with only CZCW putting on a better show than us this month. In the case of CZCW suddenly being able to put on the sort of show they are capable of when at their best, it just goes to show how much difference having a strong champion can make. [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]June News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] As was reported in the rival promotion watch section 4C have now reached Cult Size. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 5SSW have added teenage prospect Eri Sato to their roster. Sara Marie York who has had a long reign as the CWWF Universal Champion has joined up with BSC. York now works for all three exclusively women's only promotions in North America. Former SWF Tag Division mainstay Elmo Benson has returned to his Canadian roots and joined up with CGC. Due to SWF have exclusive rights on the Elmo Benson name, he will be working under the name of Benny Benson. Gorgon gets back to working for a more serious women's promotion by joining CWWF. CZCW add Mick Muscles and Zeus Maximillion to their roster. Reaper Dante and Soul Taker will both take part in the next tour for Exodus 2010. K.C Glenn has added MAW to his schedule. Oleg Dorosklov is the sole 'touring' addition to PGHW for their up-coming summer tour. K'Lee Hawkins returns to ROF, 13 months after he left and they also pick up former 21CW/MOSC Tag champion Buff Martinez. El Sucio has joined up with SOTBPW. Whippy the Clown who has been carving out a strong reputation in both Canada and on the U.S Independent circuit has now made it to the big leagues, signing up with TCW. At 36 it was probably now or never for Whippy to get picked up by a National sized promotion. Darryl Devine has returned to USPW, four and a half years after leaving for the SWF. That move of course never really worked out for Devine who is now rebuilding his reputation on the American independent circuit. Champagne Lover, Extraordinario Jr, Nathaniel Ca$ino, Mr Lucha III and Bulldozer Brandon Smith will all take part in WLW's next tour. So the usual bunch then. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 4C extend the contracts of Nate Johnson, Chris Flynn, road agent Curt O'Malley and valet Katie Cameron. 55SW extend the contracts of Amber Allen, Chitose Ariwara, Etsuko Ariyoshi, Ikuko Temko, Ochiyo Ijima and Shiori Jippensha. AAA extend the contract of Vixxen. APW extend the contract of Big Daddy Horne. BHOTWG sign Tiger Fuyuki and VENOM to new written contracts. Tetsuzan Kaneko will also continue his involvement with the promotion and recently retire Sessue Kawate is also be kept around (what role he still has to play in BHOTWG is yet to be determined, perhaps it's some sort of BHOTWG pension fund he is getting). Eisaku Hoshino also continues on with BHOTWG, as he continues to roll over his lucrative PPA deal. BSC extend the contracts of Vampella and Amy Galaxy. CGC extend the contracts of Damian Carvill, Mick Muscles, Destiny, road agent Chance and valet Hotstuff Marie. CWWF extend the contracts of Joanne Rodriguez, Grace Harper, Lauren Easter, Sara Marie York, color commentator Cueball Lynch, backstage reporter Ted Ross and manager Carl Batch. CZCW extend the contracts of Ultimate Phoenix and Al Coleman. EWA extend the contracts of Poppa Punisher, The Big Bad, Miss Information, referee Patrick Garrett, road agent Arson Wells and color commentator Joan Evans. Exodus 2010 extend the contract of Evil Spirit. GCG secure Omezo Shikitei to a written contract and keep Burning TakaSh!ta's PPA deal rolling on. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Dean Daniels, Muneumitsu Senmatsu, Nichiren Amagawa, Rogue Matsuo SF and Stuart Ferdinand. INSPIRE extend the PPA deals of Burning Takash!ta, Oleg Dorosklov and keep hold of announce team Seiho Kuroda and Danjuro Komatsu. MAW extend the contract of color commentator Duke Hazzard. MOSC extend the contracts of Harley Neill and Dave 'Thug' Cahill. MPWF extend the contracts of Arthur Dexter Bradley, Cique Jr and valet Chico De Partido. NOTBPW do the honorable thing by sealing long term injury casualty Sean McFly to a new written contract. Dallas McWade also signs an extension to his exclusive deal with Canada's top promotion. NYCW extend the contracts of Hollywood Brett Starr, Land Mass, Primus Allen, Snow Fox, valet Cheerleader Nicki and color commentator Whistler. OLLIE extend the contracts of Ultimate Phoenix, Hijo Del Mephisto, El Heroe Mexicano, Asesino del Hacha and Velocidad. PGHW will be keeping hold of young announcer Hyobe Oshin. PSW extend the contracts of Casey Valentine, Wootton Fitzpaine and color commentator/head booker Alex Braun. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Justin Sensitive. ROF extend the contracts of Walter Morgan, Pitbull Brown, Edward Cornell and color commentator Peaches McCream. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Hypnos, Toshinobu Taku, Hirokumi Saito, Gonnohyoe Kada, Torajiro Sekozawa and referee Yasuyuki Terakado. SOTBPW extend the contracts of El Fuerza, Nicolas Lopez, Mexican Beat, Pirata Malvado and Tijuana Vampire. SWF keep hold of backstage hands 'Fabulous' Frank Roberts and Lee Wright. A busy month of contract renegotiations for TCW as they seal Acid, Rocky Golden, Jack Griffith, Shawn Gonzalez, Texas Pete, color commentator Kyle Rhodes and referee Ray Johnson to new written contracts. UEW extend the contracts of Geoff Borne, Scott Van Den Berg and valet Marianne. USPW extend the contracts of Hollywood Brett Starr, Jumbo Jackson, Peter Valentine and referee Robbie Sanchez. WLW seal long time loyalists The Awesome Thunder and Magnum KOBE to exclusive new written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Darryl Devine has decided to leave 4C, citing that he wishes to concentrate on his work with FCW, MAW and now USPW. Whippy the Clown finishes up with CGC, CZCW and NYCW after signing an exclusive written contract with TCW. Roz Larren is not offered a contract extension by CWWF and leaves the Calgary based promotion. MPWF release Javier Cano. SOTBPW have let go of Magik, who struggled to make much of an impact following the end of his long running feud with Dark Magik in 2006. Charlie Thatcher leaves TCW after his contract is not renewed. [B]Injuries[/B] Nigel Svensson was dealt a blow, when it was found he has a floating Knee Cap. It is estimated that the Swedish technician who has been building a strong reputation in Japan, will be out of action for around 3 months. [B]Retirements[/B] Pistol Pete Hall has hung up his wrestling boots for the last time. Hall who worked in Japan for much of his career, was highly respected as one of the best 'big man' workers of his generation. He is so respected in Japan that they now treat him as one of their own, rather than as a 'gaijin'. Iniitally building his reputation in the 80's, Hall was forced to retire from active competition in 1992 with a troublesome knee injury and many thought that was it for the man famous for his Pistol Whip Lariat finisher. However in 2005 he made an astonishing comeback to the ring with GCG and in his second run he was perhaps more succesful than when he first came onto the scene in the 80's winning both the GCG World Championship and WLW Universal Titles in recent years. At 49 years old, the retirement probably will be for real this time. Long time WLW mainstay Dark Eagle had also decided to call time on his in-ring career at the Age of 46. Eagle for a long time was one of the promotions top heels as the leader of the Circle of Blood stable. Eagle twice won WLW's top prize the Universal Title and also had two reigns with the Street Fighting title. Joshi powerhouse Misuku Ieyasu has also decided to call time on her in-ring career at the Age of 36. Ieyasu struggled to find regular work following a long term knee injury in 2006. [B][COLOR=red]Death[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red]In Sad news, Lady Melissa (a valet/ring girl at many small independent wrestling shows) has passed away at the Age of 36. It is reported that Melissa who unfortunately got heavily involved with hard drugs (heroin/crack) in recent years, passed away from a heroin overdose. Her well documented drug habit saw her bookings deteriorate dramatically in recent years but the lack of work may well have led to becoming more dependant on her drug use as a crutch, to battle depression. It was also reported that she turned to prostitution in recent years to keep her tragic drug habit alive.[/COLOR] [B]Title Changes[/B] Swoop McCarthy became the APW Commonwealth Champion for the second time, ending the 10 month reign of Big Daddy Horne. Bad To The Bone (Alison Capone & Vampella) ended the near two year long reign of Hollwywood Magic (Britney Hollywood & Sprite) to become the BSC Girl Power Tag Champions for a second time. The Awesome Kiyaru became the Burning Junior Champion for a sixth time and the Masked Patriot regained the Openweight Title from Masked Cougar. The big deal this month in BHOTWG was of course the Best of the Super Juniors Tournament, which saw Elemental III win the tournament for the first time, where he defeated surprise finalist Eagle Kawasawa in the finals. Elemental III also defeated Sensational Dragon and then Black Cobra (in a MOTYC) on his way to claiming the trophy. Kawasawa saw off Ninja Shunji and Yoshii Shiomi on the way to his surprise finals appearance. Rounding out the field for this years tournament were Kansuke Konda and Red Panther. This years edition was relatively well received but did garner some criticism for having a noticeably stronger side of the draw on Elemental III's side and a weaker side of the draw that resulted in a Junior Division mid-carder like Kawasawa making it all the way to the finals. Shane Nelson teamed up with Raphael to finally bring to an end the staggering two year long tag title reign of Zeus Maximillion and Duberry Excess. With Nelson's long term partner Rivera concentrating on defending his Hardcore Title, Raphael had been drafted in as a third member of Youth Energy. Grace Harper ended the 13 month long CWWF Universal Title reign of Sara Marie York to become the first two time champion. There are rumours going about that the title switch came about because of York's decision to sign a contract with BSC and that McFly did not want one of her champions working for a promotion that 'tarnishes' not helps to build the reputation of womens wrestling. Whilst this may well be McFly's views on York's decision to sign with BSC, it is probably more likely that the reason for the title switch was because it was simply time for York to lose the belt. Brendon Idol teamed with California Love Machine to defeat Al Coleman and Ekuma to claim the Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship, that had been left vacant since the start of the year following the departure of Snap Dragon. Kevin Jones ended the 15 month reign of Hugh de Aske to claim the MOSC Blood & Beer Title. Angel De Mexico teamed with suprise partner Genio Verde to finally bring to an end the 16 month long Campeones de Parejas reign of The Puzzle (Laberinto Jr and Slayyer) in MHW. Angel completed a fantastic month for himself in Mexico, when he became the MPWF Campeon de Lucha for a third time and Inca Jr and Asiatico brought to an end the 14 month long Camepones de Parejas reign of Hombre De La Energia and Slayyer. You did read it right that Slayyer had held the Tag Titles for MPWF and MHW (with different partners) for a combined 30 months. Stephanie Hazel regained the NOTBPW Women's Championship from Melody Cuthill. To match her long time rival at four reigns a piece. James Prudence defeated 'Dark Star' Erik Strong to become the SWF Shooting Star Champion for a fourth time. Acid regained the All Action Title from Fumihiro Ota to become the champion for a second time. Puerto Rican Power defeated Harry Allen to become the USPW Television Champion and Pete The Hillbilly ended the half year reign of Hollywood Brett Starr to claim the Intercontinental title.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][U][I][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/I][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][U] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan on Monday July 11th with their Venganza show, which will be headlined by a second ever showdown in FCW between Ultimate Phoenix and his arch rival Phoenix Negra. The first time they met Negra was the one who came out on top, however this time they meet with the Undisputed Title on the line and not only will Ultimate Phoenix be desperate to his avenge his loss at Batalla Final he will also be determined to hang onto the Undisputed Title he won in April at Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor II. In the semi main event J.D Morgan and Dean Daniels will meet over the number one contendership. Morgan will be determined to get the one on one title shot that has so far alluded him, since he lost the belt to Phoenix in April, whilst Daniels after his long title run with the People's belt last year has so far come up a little short in his quest to claim the Twin Belts. Both the People's and Tag Team Championships will be on the line in multi competitor matches. Darryl Devine will put the People's belt he has held since December against two former champions in Angel De Mexico and Mainstream Hernandez, plus Hernandez Totally Einstein tag team partner Bradford Peverall. Will the Totally Einstein pair go into this match with an advantage or will the chance to go after singles gold, drive a further wedge in their already somewhat shaky relationship ? Meanwhile the UNITY pairing of Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen will put their Tag Belts on the line in a three way elimination match against former champions Animal Magic and the Heat Magnets. UNITY successfully defended the belts against the Heat Magnets at Momento Crucial, but the Devine Right pair get another shot, but UNITY's tougher test may come in the form of Animal Magic, a team they have always struggled to get the better of. The other match with more than just competitive pride on the line see's Wave of Violence stable mates collide in a 3-way Barrio Street Fight, as Da Power , M.C Speed and Primus face off against one another. Will we see new/old alliances form/reform or will this match truly be every man for himself. Rounding out the show the enforcer of the Devine Right stable Bulldozer Brandon Smith takes on K.C Glenn, an exciting young talent with a huge future ahead of him. BBS Devine Right stable mate Jared Johnson takes on UNITY's Charles Rainier and Steve Flash faces the unique challenge of the disco loving Mr Electricity. The Pre-show matches will see Eddie Howard face off with Leftie Wilkes and Captain Morgan, Island Boy Apollo and Rudy Velasquez meet in a three way. Here is a full run-down of the card for FCW Venganza [CENTER][B][U]FCW Venganza[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Monday 11th July 2011 at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [B]#1 Contenders Match:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Dean Daniels [B]4 Corner Survival for the[/B] [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine vs Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Bradford Peverall vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [B]3-Way Elimination for the[/B] [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) [B]Wave of Violence Collide ![/B] [B]3-Way Barrio Street Fight:[/B] Da Power vs M.C Speed vs Primus Steve Flash vs Mr Electricity [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs K.C Glenn [B][FONT=Courier New]Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Captain Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo vs Rudy Velasquez[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Eddie Howard vs Leftie Wilkes[/FONT] ____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][Quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [U][B][COLOR=purple]FCW Venganza[/COLOR][/B][/U] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]#1 Contenders Match:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship (4CS):[/B] Darryl Devine vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship (Elimination):[/B] UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs Animal Magic vs Heat Magnets[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]3-Way Barrio Street Fight:[/B] Da Power vs M.C Speed vs Primus[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Steve Flash vs Mr Electricity[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs K.C Glenn[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Captain Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo vs Rudy Velasquez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Eddie Howard vs Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

FCW Venganza Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra #1 Contenders Match: J.D Morgan vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] People's Championship (4CS): [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship (Elimination): UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs Animal Magic vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] 3-Way Barrio Street Fight: [B]Da Power[/B] vs M.C Speed vs Primus [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Mr Electricity Charles Rainier vs [B]Jared Johnson [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs K.C Glenn Captain Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo vs [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes

Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra #1 Contenders Match: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Dean Daniels People's Championship (4CS):[B] Darryl Devine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship (Elimination): UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs Animal Magic vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] 3-Way Barrio Street Fight: [B]Da Power[/B] vs M.C Speed vs Primus [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Mr Electricity Charles Rainier vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs K.C Glenn [B]Captain Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo vs Rudy Velasquez Eddie Howard vs [B]Leftie Wilkes[/B]

[B]FCW Venganza[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra #1 Contenders Match: J.D Morgan vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] People's Championship (4CS): Darryl Devine vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship (Elimination): [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Animal Magic vs Heat Magnets 3-Way Barrio Street Fight: Da Power vs M.C Speed vs [B]Primus[/B] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Mr Electricity [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Jared Johnson [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs K.C Glenn [B]Captain Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo vs Rudy Velasquez [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes

FCW Venganza Undisputed Championship: [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Phoenix Negra #1 Contenders Match: [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Dean Daniels People's Championship (4CS): [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship (Elimination): UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs Animal Magic vs [b]Heat Magnets[/b] 3-Way Barrio Street Fight: [b]Da Power[/b] vs M.C Speed vs Primus [b]Steve Flash[/b] vs Mr Electricity Charles Rainier vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs K.C Glenn Captain Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo vs [b]Rudy Velasquez[/b] [b]Eddie Howard[/b] vs Leftie Wilkes

[QUOTE=FINisher;580966]I'll be the first one to say congratulations to Tigerkinney for another win in the DOTM poll. :)[/QUOTE] Well this is actually the first time I've won DOTM for this diary. My other win came for my previous diary, the BHOTWG one I did for TEW 07. I've been nominated every month but this is the first time I've won. Anyway thanks to everyone who voted for me and even if you didn't vote for me this month, continue to support all the great diary writing that goes on :)

[quote=Tigerkinney;581107]Well this is actually the first time I've won DOTM for this diary. My other win came for my previous diary, the BHOTWG one I did for TEW 07. I've been nominated every month but this is the first time I've won. Anyway thanks to everyone who voted for me and even if you didn't vote for me this month, continue to support all the great diary writing that goes on :)[/quote] Oh. :o I thougth that you had won before.. I guess Casey or infinitywpi finished better than we, maybe you were leading me in voted, I don't know. It's all good, and yes, to all of you readers, continue the support. Comment, give feedback, post and vote :cool:

[QUOTE=FINisher;581109]Oh. :o I thougth that you had won before.. I guess Casey or infinitywpi finished better than we, maybe you were leading me in voted, I don't know. It's all good, and yes, to all of you readers, continue the support. Comment, give feedback, post and vote :cool:[/QUOTE] That's it, I had actually been in the lead for a quite few DOTM only for the 'James Casey fanclub' to give him a surge of votes. That's not a knock on Casey, who is a superb writer but there always seemed to be a bunch of lurkers who would only vote for him month in month out. You watch, now he's eligible again next month, they'll be back !!

[quote=Tigerkinney;581117]You watch, now he's eligible again next month, they'll be back !![/quote] I know, I know!! :D It's going to be interesting if Scapino's diary will be eligible (I think it is, he has had 6 shows hasn't he? Haven't followed, sorry). There's going to be a lot of votes next month and a lot of competition in the top3, atleast I hope so.

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Just to let everyone know, I've written very little of the next show so far. Not an intended hiatus or anything like that, just been busy with other stuff, like going out for my brother's birthday meal and catching the new series of Mad Men on BBC 4. Anyway I'm aiming to get the show up by Thursday/Friday.

[QUOTE=FINisher;581121]I know, I know!! :D It's going to be interesting if Scapino's diary will be eligible.[/QUOTE] Scap's up this month after the recent rule change. So it should be interesting if anyone can get within ten votes of him :p But you had my vote, TK, at least ;) Anyway, on to the serious business of the show... * Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra - [I]Phoenix retains, but this is a battle that has leg[/I] #1 Contenders Match: J.D Morgan vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] - [I]I like that there's no sense of an automatic rematch clause in FCW - it makes moving on that much easier. Daniels and Phoenix have history, so this should make for a heck of a match, and really build some heat for the next title match.[/I] People's Championship (4CS): [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez - [I]Devine to retain, Peverall to lose after saving Mainstream from defeat[/I] Tag Team Championship (Elimination): UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Heat Magnets - [I]I've kind of lost track of which team is champion right now...[/I] 3-Way Barrio Street Fight: [B]Da Power[/B] vs M.C Speed vs Primus - [I]Primus seems like a lock, Speed could be a shock winner, but Power has CC...[/I] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Mr Electricity - [I]Mmmm....[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] - [I]Not yet time for your bi-annual 'keep him dangerous' win ;)[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]K.C Glenn[/B] - [I]More in hope than expectation[/I] Captain Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo vs [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] - [I]Hmm, tough choice but Rudy's done well for me, and you like him. A win to give him some momentum as he works off the ring rust.[/I] [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes - [I]Modicum of a push for Howard right now. You should absolutely bring Duberry Excess in, incidentally, just for the awesomeness of having him [U]and[/U] Wilkes on board :p[/I]

First off, congrats on a well-deserved DOTM award. [B]FCW Venganza[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra #1 Contenders Match: J.D Morgan vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] People's Championship (4CS): [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship (Elimination): UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Heat Magnets 3-Way Barrio Street Fight: [B]Da Power[/B] vs M.C Speed vs Primus [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Mr Electricity [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Jared Johnson [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs K.C Glenn [B] Captain Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo vs Rudy Velasquez [B] Eddie Howard [/B]vs Leftie Wilkes

[CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Venganza[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday July 11th 2011[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 2000 -Sell Out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Eddie Howard vs Leftie Wilkes[/B] Howard emphasized his new attitude by jumping Leftie before the bell, what followed was a completely one sided two minute squash, with Howard finally putting Leftie out of his misery with the Natural Ending (Release Powerbomb). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eddie Howard defeated Leftie Wilkes in 1:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]The camera's catch Mainstream Hernandez and Sara Silver in a heated discussion backstage.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Look Mainstream of course I want you to win.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You sure about that, you've been getting very close to Bradford of late.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What's that supposed to mean ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Supporting him ringside at his matches, when I'm like forced to tag with him fine but......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Grow up James[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] So that's how it's going to be is it ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Look James, you'll always be my number one but Brad's trying real hard, real hard to make it up to you and I can see that he HAS changed, and he truly does regret what he did to us in the past. I'm supporting him, because I wan't Totally Einstein to be whole again.....what you two guys had together before I came between you, was something special....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] As special as what we've got ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Yes James, as special as what we've got.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Captain Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo vs Rudy Velasquez[/B] This was a pretty sloppy match due to the fact that Rudy is rusty, due to being out of regular work for over a year [I](I'm surprised another promotion didn't take a punt on him to be honest[/I]) and that Island Boy isn't very good at all [I](he may be cheap and local, but he may be gone when his next contract comes up).[/I] In the end Velasquez got the win with a Street Cutter on Apollo, when the face painted jobber thought he may pick up a rare win after drilling Morgan with the Spear of Apollo. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rudy Velasquez defeated Captain Morgan and Island Boy Apollo in 4:52 when Rudy Velasquez defeated Island Boy Apollo by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen treated the fans to her usual pre-show schtik of dressing in a skimpy outfit and giving away out of date merchandise. [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show and proceed to hype up the main event the showdown between Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra over the Undisputed Championship. [/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Barrio Streetfight:[/B] [B]Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs M.C Speed vs Primus[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match began with Power and Primus engaged in an intense brawl, that soon spilt to the ringside and into the crowd, whilst Speed stood back, letting his two former stable mates lay onto one another.Speed then decided to climb up to turnbuckle and flung himself into the crowd, wiping out Power, Primus and half the front row. Admidst the carnage Speed is up first and he picks up a chair he takes a swing and appears to be aiming it at Primus but instead swings it at Power. Speed and Primus then appear to come to some sort of agreement and takes turns in dishing out the punishment to Power. They bring the match in the ring and Speed puts Power in the Deadly Heel Hook, but Carl Batch gives Power an assist helping the former champion make it to the ropes. But Primus then decks both Batch and Power with chair-shots. He then gets Speed to help him bring a table into the ring and prop it up against the corner as Power tries to shake the cobwebs from his head. However Speed turns on Primus, kicking the big man in his mid-section and then setting up for the W.O.V Spike but Primus blocks and reverse into the Power-Plant slamming Speed through the table !! Primus then talks some trash at Speed, telling him that he made a 'big mistake' but Primus doesn't want to pin Speed, he wants to pin Power, and as Power gets to his feet, the 315 Ib powerhouse lays in a series to lefts and rights that have Power softened up enough, that Primus whips the former champion into the ropes to set up for the Rrruuuusssshhh !!! But suddenly out of nowhere Primus is levelled with a POWERLINE ! from Eddie Howard. Howard then points towards Power, who then delivers the SAN JUAN RUSH on a dazed Primus and that was enough for Power to win the match. In term's of being a 'Street-Fight ' it was hardly that hardcore but the match did forward the W.O.V break up storyline and it appears that talk Batch had with Eddie Howard at the last show has paid dividends, as it appears that Howard has 'sold out' to Batch/Power. Meanwhile Speed and Primus teased a reformation but were ultimately all out for themselves, which probably cost either of them the victory in the end. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated M.C Speed and Primus in 8:31 when Da Power defeated M.C Speed by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Primus and Speed down Carl Batch slides into the ring with a microphone.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] You finally made the right choice Ed, good to have you on board[/COLOR] [I]Howard then grabs the microphone[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] Ed's dead, Eddie Howard is dead brutha.. Say hello to the Big Eazy and you know what brutha totally got your back.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Main thing is Ed....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] It's Eazy now brutha, Big Eazy.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Look I don't care what you wish to call yourself, you could call yourself Robert Van Winkle for all I care, main thing is 'brutha' have you got my back, because if you ain't, you've seen what happens.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eddie Howard/ Big Eazy[/B]: Totally man, I've come to realise ridin' with you and Batch is the ticket to the top and that's where da Big Eazy intends to be headin'.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: So you want in on the evolution of Wave of Violence ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eddie Howard/Big Eazy[/B]: Yeah, you know I want this brutha, I'm hungry...real hungry. Too long I've been saddled with lame deadwood holdin' me down, time for the Big Eazy to break out, you get my drift ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I don't care about what your drift is, as long as you've got my back and don't fail me we're cool, because I want that Undisputed Title back and those who fail me get pushed aside.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eddie Howard/Big Eazy:[/B] I wont let you down man[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You better not[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah this feels good, like a new chapter for Wave of Violence, a new chapter W.O.V better than ever brutha's, better than ever....time for W.O.V GOLD ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs KC Glenn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] A short but well worked match, that put over BBS as a total bad-ass yet also gave Glenn enough hope spots to make the crowd believe that an upset could be on the cards. It was all BBS at the start but the Devine Right enforcer was unable to put Glenn away and the speedy youngster began to get back into the match and a flurry that started with a Pele Kick, and ended with Glenn planting BBS into the mat with a diving bulldog saw the youngster head up top and set up for the 450 Splash.....however the Bulldozer was able to get back up to his feet cut Glenn off and bring them both crashing back in with a top-rope Fall-Away slam ! That was followed by a vicious running clothesline, setting a plucky K.C Glenn up for the Atomic Driller. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated KC Glenn in 7:42 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Darryl Devine is warming up backstage prior to his defence of the People's Championship when he turns to camera to cut a promo[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] So the FCW officials have come to realise, that I am so good they have to make me defend in a 4 corner survival. Well I'm not worried one bit, they could put me in a five, six, seven, eight man match......It doesn't matter how many people chalenge me because I could beat all these jokers in my sleep, in my sleep I tell you. For they will witness first hand why people say I ain't just good, I'm DEVINE !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: 4CS for the People's Championship: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine vs Angel De Mexico vs [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/B][/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match starts fairly low key with them going through the motions, that is until Mainstream Hernandez starts to get the better of Darryl Devine, prompting him to tag out to Bradford Peverall. The two Totally Einstein tag partners stare each other down, until Peverall actually wants no part of the exchange and goes to tag Devine back in, only for the champion to drop down off the apron, at that point Hernandez lands a standing drop-kick on Peverall that actually draws some boo's from a small section of the crowd. Peverall then staggers out of the corner and is taken down with a leg-sweep by Hernandez who then decides to climb up top, realising however his title might be in jeopardy Devine pushes Hernandez off, sending the Mainstreamer crashing to the flow, before sneaking in and delivering a boot to Peverall's (who has now staggered up to his feet ) mid-section but before he set up for the Devine Dream Drop.....Angel De Mexico springboards in with a drop-kick that sends both Devine and Peverall to the floor. Angel then sprints up the turnbuckle and launches himself off with a moonsault that wipes everyone out on the floor. Angel then pitches Peverall into the ring only for Peverall to pop right back up and catch Angel with a flurry of his trademark European Uppercuts...he then whips the patriotic masked man into the ropes only for Angel to use the momentum to take him down with a spinning head-scissors and immediately transition into the MEXICAN DEATH armbar However before Peverall can even think about tapping out, Devine rolls back into the ring, and stomps away on Angel to break it up, before throwing the masked man out of the ring. Devine then turns his attention to Peverall, with the Devine Right leader stomping on the former tag champ and taunting him to get up....... Peverall does get up but is taken back down to the mat with a russian leg-sweep that is followed by an lax, arrogant cover that the champ easily kicks out of...... Devine then taunts Peverall to get back up again, but this time Peverall blocks a fore-arm smash from Devine and comes back with a flurry of European Upper-cuts, however that is cut off with a eye-poke from Devine who then goes to double under-hook Peverall's arms but Peverall blocks and reverses into the TOTALLY TOTALLED !! One..... Two......... Thr......... Mainstream Hernandez dives in to break up the pin....he then waits for Peverall to get up and nails his Totally Einstein tag partner with a SUPERKICK. The Mainstreamer then heads up top and sets up for the Apparition #14, but Angel De Mexico suddenly climbs up takes the legs out from underneath Hernandez on the top turnbuckle before climbing to the top himself, to send Hernandez crashing to down to the mat with an AZTEC RANA ! Hernandez goes limp on impact, leaving the crowd agasp with shock as Angel makes the cover...... One...... Two..... Thr..... Devine dives across to make the save and then engages in a fast pace exchange with Angel De Mexico that see's the patriotic masked man go for a head-scissors take down only for Devine to block and reverse into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker........Devine then follows up with a gutbuster, before double under-hooking Angel's arms and planting him into the mat with the DEVINE DREAM DROP ! One..... Two....... Thr....... Bradford Peverall dives across to make the save and the pair brawl back and forth, until Devine gets a head up a head of steam and goes for the Devine Intervention (springboard back elbow) but Peverall manages to block and counters with a ROCK HARD UPPERCUT ! But Peverall does not go the cover and walks out of the ring, he then screams at Hernandez who has now shaken the cobwebs out of his head, following the Aztec Rana he took from Angel to make the cover ! Hernandez scrambles into the ring but Devine is getting up.....SUPERKICK !! One...... Two....... Angel tries to get back into the ring to try and keep his chances of winning back the People's belt alive , but Peverall is there to block him off... Three !! We have a new People's champion ! Mainstream Hernandez becomes the first two time People's champion in FCW and he surely has to thank an unselfish Bradford Peverall for allowing him that victory. A little slow to begin with, as is the case with a lot of 4 corner survivals however once it got going, this was an intriguing match up and then finish puts another a intriguing twist on the relationship between Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall. I always intended for Devine to have around a half year long reign with the People's belt and as the leader of the Devine Right stable, I feel it's time for him to set his eyes on the bigger prize, whilst Jared Johnson and/or Bulldozer Brandon Smith will be involved in the stables pursuit of the People's belt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Ángel De México, Bradford Peverell and Darryl Devine in 14:39 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Darryl Devine by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez wins the FCW People's Championship title[/COLOR]. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez celebrates by hugging and kissing his girlfriend/valet Sara Silver as Darryl Devine looks on seething with frustration that he no longer has the belt round his waist. Bradford Peverall then enters the ring, there's a tense momment as Hernandez stares Peverall down.......Peverall however calmy goes over to Hernanedez and offers his hand.......[/I] [I]Hernandez pauses and it looks like he might not shake it.......[/I] [I]The crowd demand that Hernandez shake's Peverall's hand ![/I] [I]Hernandez shakes Peverall's hand and the two embrace ![/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Mr Electricity vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This time round the crowd in attendance at the 'Monty' are 'treated' to Daddy Cool by Boney M as Mr Electricity's entrance music. This was a relatively short match with the main story being that Flash has to keep trying to overcome short several short-cuts being taken by the flamboyant disco dancer, that includes an eye-poke, a roll up where Electricity grabbed Flash's tights and a pin attempt where the neon outfitted one, tried to steal the win whilst using the ropes for leverage. However Mr Electricity eventually began to believe that he had the match in control and after planting Flash into the mat with a running bull-dog, he headed up top only to miss with an elbow drop and as he staggered back to his feet he was caught with the FLASH BANG ! A decent match, that delivered perhaps a little more than I expected out of it (especially as Flash hasn't exactly delivered in his second run with us), despite the short amount of time they were given. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Mr. Electricity in 6:17 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the 3-way elimination match for the Tag Team Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: 3- Way Elimination for the Tag Team Championship: UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] /[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingFin.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Courier New][B] &[/B] [/FONT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The three way portion of the match quickly broke down into a spot-fest with a plethora of false finishes, with each teams tag partner always there to make the save, following a brief feeling out process. Most notable near-falls saw Masked Cougar take the 2 Hot 2 Handle from Heat Magnets and Harry Allen nailed with the Last Hunt from Animal Magic, however after making the save for Allen Nicky R!ot cleaned house and after the big man of UNITY took out ADB with the Sub Pop Bop and dumped Matt Hocking with the 'Charles Peterson' Exploder suplex it was the Heat Magnets who would be departing from the contest first. [B][COLOR=red]Elimination #1: Heat Magnets in 5:58[/COLOR][/B] With the Magnets out, things settle down a little, until UNITY are able to isolate Fox Mask in their corner. The champs do a good job of cutting off the ring, and there slow methodical disection of Fox Mask as Masked Cougar looks on in frustration, garners them a bit of heel heat, immediately getting the crowd on the side of the challengers and placing the UNITY as default heels with Heat Magnets out of the match up. Somehow though UNITY aren't able to put Fox Mask away, leading to the champions to become increasingly desperate.....they go for the Limited Edition, but Fox Mask is able to reverse Nicky R!ot's vertical suplex set up, into a FOX FLIP OFF DDT ! (awesome spot, that deservedly got an 'that was awesome' chant from the crowd. Harry Allen then dived in but got nailed with a leaping enziguri from Fox Mask who then collaped to the mat too worn to make the cover. Just as it looked like Nicky R!ot was going to cut Fox Mask off, the diminutive high flier finally got the hot tag into Masked Cougar, who took R!ot down with a HIGH RISE COUGAR POUNCE ! One..... Two..... Thr...... Harry Allen dove in to make the save, and then tried to plant Masked Cougar into the mat with the Rocker Dropper, but Cougar blocked and then reversed into the I AM COUGAR, HEAR ME ROAR !! droppping Allen right on his face...... One...... Two..... Thr...... This time R!ot was able to make the save, who then knocked Fox Mask off the apron. R!ot then levelled Cougar with a running clothesline, before dumping Cougar with the 'CHARLES PETERSON' ! One.... Two...... Thr........ Fox Mask dives in to make the save and nails R!ot with a FOX HUNTER !! But is told he is not the legal man as he goes for the cover, that leaves R!ot and Cougar to scramble across to get the tags into their respective partners. R!ot gets the tag into Allen, who then races across to cut Cougar off from making the tag, but Cougar manages to dive under Allen, who is then taken down with a missile drop-kick from Fox Mask, who then uses the momentum to spring right back to his feet and knock R!ot off the apron with a leaping Enziguri. Fox Mask then turn his attention back to Harry Allen... he goes for the Fox Flip off DDT, Allen blocks and countrers into a Gordbuster, but Cougar makes the tag unbeknown to the UNITY man and takes Allen down with COUGAR POUNCE !! One..... Two...... Thr..... Allen kicks out but Fox Mask is back up......LAST HUNT (STEREO ENZIGURI'S !) One........ Two........ Three !!! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !! Animal Magic regain the FCW Tag Team Championship. A decent tag title match, that was once it became a regular 2 on 2 contest was probably a few notches short of taking the tag wrestling to a new level in FCW. It was always my intention to give Animal Magic a much longer run with the belts, but the contract demands of the UNITY members got in the way of that, resulting in tag titles becoming a hot potato. Heat Magnets have become more of a threat since joing the Devine Right stable but are to be honest not quite ready for the titles yet. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated UNITY. and Heat Magnets in 13:16; the order of elimination was Heat Magnets first, and finally UNITY[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Animal Magic win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Animal Magic are celebrating their title win, when UNITY sneak back into the ring...they look displeased that they've lost again to the masked duo and the crowd anticipate a heel turn, but the former champs extend out their hands and Animal Magic accept the handshake.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match had somewhat turned into match where the two members were trying to salvage some pride for their respective stables, following R!ot and Allen's loss of the tag titles for UNITY and the leader of Devine Right, Darryl Devine losing the People's Championship. The match began with me trying to force a quick pace, only for Johnson to constantly stall and go out for a powder, drawing heat from the fans. Eventually out of frustration I climbed to the top and dived to the outside, only for Johnson to drill me with a fore-arm smash on the way down. Johnson then rolled in the ring and made a quick cover. I managed to kick out of that pin attempt but Johnson then took over slowing the pace down and working over my neck to set up for the Carolina Crossface. Johnson then tried to lock on his hold but I managed to make it to the ropes and when the Devine Right man tried to get in a cheap shot on the rope-break I managed to duck under and nail him with an Enziguri, before climbing up to the top rope and planting him into the canvas with a bulldog. Johnson then got back to his feet, only for me to nail him with the Raindrop (Dropsault), I thought I had the match won there but Double J managed to get his shoulder up just in time. With Double J dazed I then lifted him up for the C.R Driver, but he managed to block and then sneaked in a knee to the groin, before spiking me into the mat with a DDT. Johnson then lifted me up for a suplex attempt, but I elbowed my way out and then after a standing switch dumped him on his head with a Dragon Suplex......Johnson again got the shoulder up but remained rooted to the mat and I headed up top...but as I flew off the top rope with a moonsault, the Devine Right man got his knees up, before turning me over and driving my face into the mat with a vicious Tar Heel Stomp, which set me up for the Carolina Crossface and once Johnson had that locked on right in the middle of the ring, there was no other choice but to tap out. Decent match and with Devine now likely to go after the Undisputed Championship, this was a solid win for Johnson to get under his belt ahead of him likely pursuing the People's belt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Charles Rainier in 9:06 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Dean Daniels w/ Lisa Bowen vs J.D Morgan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/[B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match starts off at a relatively slow pace with lots of hold exchanges on the mat, this plays more into Morgan's hands and the veteran almost gets Daniels into the Cross Atlantic Stretch early only for Daniels to squirm out of the ring and regroup whillst taking comfort from Lisa Bowen. Morgan patiently waits for Daniels to get back into the ring, who paces around pondering his next move. Daniels gets up on the apron and goes for a shoulder block as he moves in but gets tagged with a European Uppercut from Morgan that knocks him off the apron. This time Morgan steps out of the ring and looks to follow up on Daniels but Bowen places herself between Morgan and the former People's champ. Morgan hesistates and that allows Daniels to get in a cheap shot, and ram Morgan shoulder first into the ring post. Daniels then breaks up Brett Graveson's twenty count, before turning his attention back to Morgan, dazing the former DaVE star with a fore-arm smash and then wrapping Morgan's amr round the ring -post. Daniels then pitched Morgan into the ring and went for a quick cover. Morgan quickly kicked out but Daniels then stomped away on the injured arm of Morgan, before taunting the British Veteran back to his feet, who then came back with a flurry of European Uppercuts, however this time Morgan's Uppercut's lacked power and Daniels easily shook them off, before he caught Morgan with a Lariat....that then set up a Tri-fecta of snap suplexes that earned Daniels a two count. Morgan remained planted to the mat and Daniels climbed to the second rope. Daniels pulled down his knee pad then launched himself off as he looked to drill Morgan with a knee-drop but Morgan moved out of the way, and as Daniels got back to his feet Morgan was there to take him back down with a chop block. Morgan then tried to lock on the Cross Atlantic Stretch but Daniels managed to quickly make his way over to the ropes, before he could really sych it in. Morgan then tagged Daniels with a series of European Uppercuts on the rope break, before turning Daniels round and locking on the Half Nelson, but the former People's champ managed to elbow his way out and then counter with a hammerlock divorce court ! Technically that was a smart move on Daniels part, considering the damage to Morgan's arm but the divorce court is one of Morgan's signature moves and it only served to fire up the former Undisputed champ who came back with a flurry of European Uppercuts that backed Daniels up into the corner. Morgan then lifted a dazed Daniels up onto the top-rope and set up the London Bridge....Daniels then tried to fight his way off but Morgan held firm and drove the former People's champ face first into the canvas...... One...... Two....... Thr.......... Daniels kicks out, Morgan then pulls Daniels towards the centre of the ring and looks to lock on the Cross Atlantic Stretch but the former Peoples champ manages to fight his way out, and they get to their feet Daniels catches Morgan with a boot to the mid-section, before catching Morgan with a release belly to belly suplex. Morgan then staggers back to his feet but gets tagged with a roaring elbow from Daniels who then traps Morgan's arms to deliver the TRAPPED KNEES !! Morgan is refusing to give in, but the knee strikes are relentless and Brett Graveson see's no other choice but to call for the bell, as Daniels earns what is perhaps his biggest win yet in FCW. It's a shame that 'biggest win', came in what has to be said was a relatively disappointing match due to the fact that Morgan pretty much phoned it in and Daniels wasn't able to raise his own game enough to hide that flaw. To be honest I don't blame Morgan for phoning it in as unfortunately it's his last match for us. The rift between him and the boss apparently cannot be healed and senor Lopez refuses to have Morgan in his company. In my view that's no way to treat someone who has perhaps done more than anyone to help us grow. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated JD Morgan in 17:32 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the main event the showdown between Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra for the Undisputed Title.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Somehow they were kept apart during the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, but as soon as the bell rung they charged right at each other, this resulted in them have any intense exchange of kicks and strikes, eventually Negra heeled it up by placing a back heel kick low that had Ultimate Phoenix doubled over, but Phoenix managed to block a DDT and instead took Negra down with a leg-sweep. Negra then staggered back up to his feet but was met with a basment drop-kick that sent him out of the ring. Phoenix then looked to be going for the No hands plancha but faked Negra out on the dive, somersaulting back into the ring. Negra then got back up on the apron and tried to get in a shoulder block only for Phoenix to side-step out of the way and then tag Negra with an Enziguri that knocked him off the apron. Phoenix then slingshotted himsef over the top-rope onto Negra, however Negra caught him mid-move and countered into a DDT spiking Phoenix onto the floor ! Negra then rolled into the ring to break the twenty count and then turned his attention back to Phoenix as he delivered a vicious combination of kicks that ended with a back heel kick to the head, that left the champion in a heap on the floor. However realising that the title doesn't change hands on a count-out he then struggled to get a limp Phoenix back into the ring......once he did he immediately went for a cover....... One....... Two...... Thr..... No !! Phoenix was still alive, but remained planted to the mat. Negra then lifted him up and immediately looked to be going for the Certain Death (Vertebreaker) but Phoenix was playing possum as he managed to block the attempt and then stunned Negra with a drop-kick that sent his nemesis tumbling towards the corner, Negra then got up only to be stunned again with a beautiful handspring roundhouse kick. Negra then staggered out of the corner to be taken down with a kip up rana that Phoenix immediately transitioned into a pin attempt. One..... Two..... Thr.... Negra managed to get a shoulder up just in time. Phoenix then lifted Negra back to his feet, shooting his rival off into the ropes and then nailing Negra with another drop-kick that left his rival stunned enough for Phoenix to set up for an Elemental Suplex......Phoenix dumped Negra right on his head, immediately applying a bridging pin...... One.... Two..... Thr..... Once again Negra was able to get his shoulder up just in time, but he remained planted to the mat and Phoenix saw this as an opportunity to take to the air....... However Negra managed to rise back to his feet and then 'stumbled' into the ropes causing Phoenix to lose his balance on the top turnbuckle, with Phoenix wobbling Negra suddenly burst into life, as the sprung up the ropes to knock Phoenix back into the ring with a springboard roundhouse kick. Phoenix took a hard bump, that now saw him rooted to the mat and Negra now saw this an opportunity to go airborne himself. Negra then launched himself off with the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH ! but Phoenix moved out of the way at the last split second and as Negra staggered back up to his feet Phoenix tried to take him by surprise with the Flaming Driver but Negra had he move scouted, was able to block and immediately countered into a DDT that he transitioned into the LAST CHANCERY !! Phoenix was refusing to give up, so Negra went to the knee strikes to the top of the head before wrenching back on the hold........ But Phoenix was determined not to lose again to his rival and using every last ounce of energy he had left, he managed to make it over the ropes and force the rope break. Negra then lifted Phoenix back up to a vertical base and immediately set up for an Elemental Suplex but Phoenix managed to fight out with elbows before charging at Negra off the ropes, but he was stopped in his tracks with a back heel kick, that had him in a vunerable position for the Certain Death, but once again Phoenix had that move scouted, was able to block and then countered with a spinning leg sweep, before dropping down a locking on an ELEMENTAL CLUTCH ! (Koji Clutch) Negra however managed to work his way out of the move, rising to his feet and then dumping Phoenix with a Death Valley Driver !! Negra then decided to head up top and once again looked to finish his nemesis off with the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Negra was feeling the effects of a gruelling match and took his time climbing the turnbuckles and that gave Phoenix enough time to recover and cut Negra off ...... Phoenix then tried to bring Negra back into the ring with a superplex but Negra managed to elbow the champion off, but Phoenix bounced right back up and joined Negra on the top-rope once again and this time the two heated rivals battered each other with chops, neither of them giving an inch...eventually it looked like Negra might be getting the advantage as he applied a front facelock and then stood up, it looked like he might be going for some kind of DDT off the top-rope but then Phoenix wrapped his arm round Negra's waist, as if he was about to deliver a superplex....... Suddenly the pair started teetering neither of them letting go......... CRASH !!! The momentum took them off the top and through the TIME-KEEPERS TABLE !! Both look done !! And the crowd are left in shock at what they just witnessed, neither of them look as though they are about to get up from the fall. Brett Graveson starts a twenty count...... But it's academic as the ringside crew come rushing over to check to see if both champion and challenger are OK ! Graveson then finally calls for the bell, having no choice but to call the match as a double count-out draw. Thankfully these two put on the excellent main event we knew they were capable of, the finish also means that there is plenty of mileage in the feud as Phoenix keeps hold of the title but doesn't get revenge for his loss to Negra at Batalla Final. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix drew with Phoenix Negra in 20:15 after a double count-out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix retains the FCW Undisputed Championship Title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match both Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra are helped back to their feet, and are being helped to the back all of a sudden they both burst into life and charge right at each other, it seems like nothing can keep them apart, the ringside personnel try their best to keep them apart but to no avail and the Phoenii end up doing battle with one another all the way to the backstage area ! [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]I would have said that the main event saved what was generally a disappointing show but to be honest the Undercard delivered about what was expected of it. The major disappointment was of course Morgan-Daniels but as I stated during the review of the match, I can fully understand why it didn't deliver as expected.[/I]

*Nod* Morgan's a star, but at his age it's not that big a loss. Velasquez is capable enough, and in time will be a decent replacement (admittedly lowre down the ladder, but others will be moving up anyway) and it's always worth checking to see if Ota or Deeley are available for any regional fed looking for a technician :)

Archived