Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=FINisher;605511]Is this a curse of somekind? Infinitywpi has floods in his hometown and is now in the middle of evacuating his belongings etc, and now Tigerkinney injured his back.. .. Is Bigpapa42 going for a weird cooking accident in the kitchen with a llama? Will NoNeck be suffering from Split Personality? Will James Casey get Frozen Frown? Or am I the one who's going to sustain the distended anus? :eek:[/QUOTE] Please... anything for me but the distended anus... I really wouldn't to have to explain that to work... Especially if it involved a llama.

I man'd Up and got the roster assessment completed. I had it all written up already and it just needed presentaton tweeks. Will have to wait and see how I feel, before I get any new material posted up. As I said last night, the back injury is gradually getting better but I certainly don't feel up to writing shows right now.

Something I originally forgot to include in the December review, but have now added, the year end awards. [quote=Tigerkinney;602766] [B][U]2011 Pro Wresting Hits Awards[/U][/B] [I]Pro Wrestling Hits had their annual awards ceremony, here is a list of this years winners.[/I] [B]Wrestler of the Year: Dan Stone Jr (NOTBPW)[/B] The second straight year an NOTBPW wrestler has won this accolade. Stone Jr may have come up short in regaining the NOTBPW Canadian Title but he was involved in many classic matches throughout the year (8 A* matches in all !) with a variety of opponents with a series of matches with Owen Love being particularly memorable. [B]Young Wrestler of the Year: Matthew Gauge (GCG)[/B] The second straight year Gauge (who works under his adopted ring name of Matthew Keith) has won this award. Already a three time World Champion with GCG, many already feel he will go on to surpass the career of his father, the revered Sam Keith. [B]Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Jeremy Stone[/B] A Stone double in the year end awards, as older brother Jeremy continues to show even at the ripe old age of 45, he is as good as he has ever been and like his brother Dan that he can keep reeling out those classic matches [B]Female Wrestler of the Year: Fuyuko Higa (5SSW)[/B] Unsurprisingly the winner of this award once again came from 5SSW. Higa who is the protege of Thunder Hike is already a two time World Champion and many feel that she will be figure-head to take 5SSW adn Joshi Puroresu in general into a new era. [B]Promotion of the Year: World Level Wrestling[/B] The second straight year WLW have won this award. They were probably run a bit closer this year, due to the continued improvement of TCW and some of the mis-steps they made with their booking over the summer (KOKI Ishibasi Universal champ run) but in the end they probably did enough to hold on to the accolade. [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year: Total Championship Wrestling[/B] Could have perhap even had a case as promotion of the year. TCW really found their groove in 2011 as rivals SWF were left floundering[/quote]

[CENTER][B][B][U]January in Review[/U][/B][/B][/CENTER] Just as with last year, we decided to take January off (this will likely become a tradition until we get on TV, which is some way off). Taking the month off and not paying out any wages did see us make around a $45,000 profit, which should at least cusion us for the inevitable loss we will endure by putting on two shows next month. I've come to realise that our financial situation means that FCW's growth will have to be a slow and gradual process and that Senor Lopez will just have to be a patient. The three shows in two months model, results in a small profit being made, but obviously not large enough for us to then press ahead with a more aggressive expansion strategy. Sometimes getting to that next size though isn't everything, many a company has moved onto that next level and because they didn't have the sound financial structure, they ended up going under. There are rumours that 4C who rose to Cult Size last year may be getting into financial difficulty, due to the increased wage bill from the bigger names they brought in. What people ask for when their contract comes up, is something that I will be looking at closer this term. I feel sometimes I have been prepared to pay over the odds to keep a few people on the roster, when they haven't really earned it. Guys like Ultimate Phoenix, Darryl Devine, even Dean Daniels deserve to be earning top money but when guys in the mid-card are asking for four figures per appearance , then are they really worth keeping around for that sort of money ? Those who did see their contracts extended this month were Matt Hocking, Capitao Brasil Jr, K.C Glenn and Thomas Morgan. Hocking is a personal project, he's an FCW original I'm determined to see come good. Capitao looks in line for a stronger push this year, he's not the greatest worker in the world but he's decent enough for the mid-card and his demands aren't what you call unreasonable, Glenn is being built as a future star and should be in an around the People's Championship scene throughout the year and Morgan is solid enough in his jobber role. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW put on solid show with their Revolution show (B-), that was headlined by a stellar defence of the Coastal Zone Championship by Ultimate Phoenix over Harry Allen. This years Rip Chord Invitational only got an OK reception (C) despite several great matches including the finals itself which saw JD Morgan defeat Darryl Devine for the Trophy (B). The problem always seem to be that these tournament based shows seem to burn the crowd out. At least with our Rey De Reyes shows we tend to put on a few come down matches before the finals itself. NYCW bounced back from a string of poor shows to end 2011, with their strongest offering in a while with Rush Hour (C+) that was to be honest boosted by a surprisingly good Empire Title match between Honest Frank and Rick Sanders (B-) Not a bad month to take a month off, as none of our 'rivals' really put anything on out of the ordinary. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]January News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Phoenix I is back in the hot-seat for OLLIE. It appears that owner Joaquin Soler is getting increasingly frustrated at being a clear number 2 to SOTBPW in Mexico and that the booking regime under Mayan Idol wasn't getting him any nearer to closing the gap, so his solution is to go back to what he trusts and hand the book back to Phoenix I and hope that the masked legend can come back to the OLLIE book revitalised. [B]Worker Signings[/B] DJ Reason (who left in 2011) and Luke Cool (who left in 2009) have both returned to 21CW. Former TCW All Action Division mainstay Freddy Huggins has added 4C to his schedule, as he continues to try and revitalise his career in his native Canada. Canada seems to be the destination for Jack Marlowe these days, as he adds CGC to his schedule, alongside 4C. CWWF have added Stephanie Wade to their roster. CZCW add monster heel Atlas and youngsters Ernest Youngman and Nelson Callum, as they look to flesh out ther lower end of their roster. Reaper Dante and ex WLW 'star' Ketsueki Karasu (Blood Raven) will take part in Exodus 2010' up coming spring tour. MHW add Luis Montero Jr to their roster. MOSC add 21CW jobber Arthur T.Turtle to their roster. More than likely he will be used in the same capacity by MOSC. El Mitico Jr is quickly becoming an in demand talent as he signs on with MPWF in his natvie Mexico. Dazzling Dave Diamond resigns with NYCW, only six months after leaving the promotion and SWF's Greg Rayne also signs on. RIPW boost their ranks with the additions of Trent Shaffer and Ekuma 'The Hawaiian Strong Man' on PPA deals. Rolling Johnny Stones has rejoined ROF. SAISHO add Wasichi 'Fire Fox' Inao on a PPA contract. Mean Jean Cattley has rejoined TCW, as with his previous deal he will be working with them on a PPA basis, due to his unwavering loyalty to MAW. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contract of Shane Hannigans (Kevin Jones) 4C extend the contracts of Chris Flynn, valet Katie Cameron and road agent Curt O'Malley 5SSW extend the contracts of Chitose Ariwara, Eri Sato, Ikuko Temko, Ochiyo Ijima, Shiori Jippensha and Yoko Ikina. AAA extend the contract of veteran wrestler Vixxen. BHOTWG secure Junior Division mainstay The Awesome Kiyaru, heavyweights Everest and Yasuhiko Taira and legend Elemental to new written contracts. BSC extend the contracts of Amy Galaxy, Jen Neptune and Sara Marie York. CGC exend the contracts of Damian Carvill, Mick Muscles, Fate, road agent Chance and backstage interviewer Hotstuff Marie. CZCW extend the contracts of current champion Ultimate Phoenix and Mick Muscles. EWA extend the contracts of The Big Bad, Poppa Punisher and road agent Arson Wells. Exodus 2010 extend the contract of Evil Spirit. GCG secure SUKI, Morimasa Kato, referee Shunko Nakada and road agent Eisuke Yoshinobu to new exclusive written contracts. Stuart Ferdinand extends his PPA deal with Hinote Dojo. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Oleg Dorosklov, Tornado Nagai and commentary team Seiho Kuroda and Danjuro Komatsu. MAW extend the contracts of KC Glenn, Warlord Power and color commentator Duke Hazzard. MOSC extend the contract of Harley Neill. MPWF extend the contract of Cique Jr. NYCW extend the contracts of Land Mass, Snow Fox, Primus Allen, commentary team Marv Earnest and Whistler and valet Cheerleader Nicki. OLLIE extend the contracts of Ultimate Phoenix, El Heroe Mexicano, Hijo Del Mephisto and Velocidad. PSW extend the contracts of Casey Valentine plus commentary team Doc Messing and Alex Braun. RIPW extend the PPA deal of Justin Sensitive. ROF extend the contracts of Walter Morgan, Edward Cornell, K'Lee Hawkins, Buff Martinez and colour commentator Peaches McCream. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Gonnoyhoe Kada, Hirokumi Saito, Hypnos, Torajiro Sekazowa, Toshinobu Taku and refreree Yasayuki Terakado. SOTBPW extend the contracts of El Fuerza, El Sucio, Mexican Beast, Pirata Malvado and Tijuana Vampire. SWF re-sign backstage interviewer Emmy and ex booker Farrah Hesketh to new PPA deals. It's actually baffling as to why they are keeping Hesketh around as they're doesn't seem to be clear cut job for her on the roster. TCW secure a trio of key upper card talents to new exclusive written contracts those Troy Tornado, Eddie Peak and most importingly of all World Champion Joey Minnesota. As an extra interesting bit of trivia Tornado and Peak were the previous men to hold TCW's World Title prior to Minnesota. UEW extend the contracts of Scott Van Den Berg, Geoff Borne and valet Marianne. USPW extend the contracts of Darryl Devine, Hollywood Brett Starr, Jumbo Jackson, refreree Robbie Sanchez, color commentator Shane Sneer and general hanger on (just because he's the owners best mate) Peter Valentine. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Jesse Gilbert has finally been let go by CGC. His brother was let go several years back and there was a half hearted attempt to push Jesse as a singles wrestler on his own. CWWF were dealt a bit of a blow when Raven Nightfall and Geena Warrior Princess decided against extenting their contracts. John Greed departs from CZCW having re-signed with SWF on a developmental contract. It appears that Greed is determined to make it in the SWF. The Du-Pont twins Jacques and Pierre were the first victims of budget cuts for the struggling ELPF promotion. Arthur Dexter Bradley decided against extending his contract with Hinote Dojo, stating that he wishes to concentrate on his other commitments in Mexico with MPWF and Puerto Rico with FCW. MOSC decide against renewing the contract of veteran tag teamer Dave 'Thug' Cahill. At 46 it may be time for Cahill to hang up the wrestling boots. Chance Fortune has left TCW after he failed to come to agreement over a new contract. A former four time All Action Champion, Fortune was reasonably over with the fan-base. It'll be interesting to see where Fortune heads to next or if he can eventually work things out with TCW over a new contract. [B]Injuries[/B] NOTBPW's Omar Brown suffered a herniated Spinal Disc and will spend the whole of 2012 on the treatment table. ROF mainstay Merle O'Curle suffered a broken tailbone and will be out of action for a month. [B]Friendship[/B] When I think of people who could be friends backstage, Wolf Hawkins and Kurt Laramee don't exactly spring to mind but Kurt was on a local TV show where he put over Hawkins as a great person. [B]Drugs[/B] MPWF mainstay Spanish Superfly was rushed to hospital after he collapsed from a suspected overdose. It is thought that the overdose was an accidental one through pain-killers and that the news came as something as a shock as Superfly did not have a reputation for drug taking nor showed signs of having a depressive personality. [B]Title Changes[/B] Amber Allen won the World Title from Fuyuko Higa to become a two time champion in 5SSW and DEVIL Karube won the All-Asian Belt for a third time. Devil's Daughters 18 month long reign with AAA's Top Contenders Title was finally brought to an end by Stephanie Wade. Yasuhide Tayama won the GCG Openweight Title for the first time. Angel De Mexico defeated Magnifico to win the vacant Campeon de Mundo in MHW. Whilst Rebelde Loco reformed his Tag Team with Junior Youth (Los Heartbreakers) to claim the vacant Campeones de Parejas. JD Morgan won the 2012 edition of the Rip Chord Invitational, defeating Mr America (1st round, Stevie Grayson (semi finals) and finally Darryl Devine (Finals) to claim the Trophy and a future Mid Atlantic Title shot. Others to take part in the tournament were Warlord Power (semi finals) plus Shady K, Bobby Thomas and James 'Mainstream' Hernandez (all 1st round). Emma Bitch became the NOTBPW Womens champion for second time. Phoenix I teamed up with Velocidad to win OLLIE's Campeon de Parejas from Dos Phoenix and gain some measure of revenge on the protege's who turned on him. Guess who the Campeon de Menor is again in SOTBPW.....yeah that's right Pirata Malvado who has now won the title for a ninth time. Kurt Laramee became the TCW Internationa Champion for the first time, ending the five month reign of Brent Hill. Jay Heartbreak ended the near two year long reign of Joey Beauchamp to become the UEW Nations champion. Heartbreak (who is EWA owner Byron) now holds both the Nations Title and one half of the Tag Titles in the rival UEW. Rivals ?....more like working together. In a controversial move Wanda Fish defeated Ekuma The Hawaiian Strong Man to win the USPW Intercontinental Title. KOJI Kojima won the WLW Universal for the first time since 2003, his third reign in all. Magnum KOBE became a three time Show Stealer Champion. Eguichi The Amazing upset The Tic for the Street Fighting Title but then immediately lost the title to Ryu Kajahara in his first defence. The War Machine of Yuki Horigoshi and Tokoyunki Hardcore ended the 5 month reign of Americana and Mr Lucha III but much like Eguichi lost the title in their first defence to The Avalanche Effect of KOKI Ishibashi and The Incredible KOYAMA who won the belts for a record setting ninth time. Takuro Matsumoto won the Tap Out Title for a third time but then lost the belt to Hirokazu Yamanoue.

[CENTER][B][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW present their first show of 2012 when they return to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan on Monday February 6th to present Levamiento Arriba. The main event will see the leader of the Devine Right stable Darryl Devine take on the man who held the Undisputed Championship for much of 2011- Ultimate Phoenix, as they look to cement themselves as the number one contender to the Twin Belts held by Phoenix Negra. Phoenix Negra caused a mild upset by unseating his nemesis Ultimate Phoenix for the Undisputed Championship at Batalla Final in a 4-Way elimination match and he makes the first defence of the title against the respected veteran Steve Flash, who earned his shot by over-coming former champion Da Power. The People's Championship will be on the line as the enforcer of the Devine Right stable Bulldozer Brandon Smith puts his belt on the line against the leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance Angel De Mexico. Angel endured an up and down year in 2011 and will be looking to return to winning ways by unseating the Bulldozer as Peoples champ. Meanwhile Tag Team champions X-UNITY will put their belts on the line in an Open challenge, just who will answer the challenge will it be newcomers or someone that the Allen and R!ot have already been acquinted with in FCW ? The Amazing Fire Fly made an impressive debut at Batalla Final but faces the uneviable task of taking on Da Power, as the W.O.V man will be looking to take out his frustations on someone, after failing to secure an Undisputed Title shot at Batalla Final. The Sons of Lucha Libre take on the Heat Magnets, as both teams will be looking to get themselves into contention for the Tag Team Championship. There will be a 4 corner survival featuring Bradford Peverall, K.C Glenn, M.C Speed and Masked Cougar and W.O.V Gold's Big Eazy takes on Leftie Wilkes. Plus we will hear from Mainstream Hernandez as to why he walked out on Bradford Peverall during their Tag Title match against X-UNITY. Bonus matches for those who get to the Monty early will see Rudy Velasquez take on Captain Morgan and Mr Electricity go up against Marv Statler. Here is the full run down of the card for Levamiento Arriba [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Levamiento Arriba[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Monday 6th February 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]#1 Contenders Match for the Undisputed Championship:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Phoenix Negra vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs 'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance' Angel De Mexico[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Open Challenge Match for the[/B] [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] X-UNITY (Nicky R!ot & Harry Allen) vs ??? & ???[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Da Power vs The Amazing Fire Fly[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed[/CENTER] [CENTER]'Representing W.O.V Gold' Big Eazy vs Leftie Wilkes[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Rudy Velasquez vs Captain Morgan[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Mr Electricity vs Marv Statler[/FONT] ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][U][B][COLOR=purple]Levamiento Arriba[/COLOR][/B][/U][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]#1 Contenders Match:[/B] Darryl Devine vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Phoenix Negra vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship:[/B] X-UNITY vs ??? & ???[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Da Power vs The Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Sons of Lucha Libre vs Heat Magnets[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Big Eazy vs Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Rudy Velasquez vs Captain Morgan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Mr Electricity vs Marv Statler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B]Levamiento Arriba #1 Contenders Match: [/B]Darryl Devine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [B]Undisputed Championship: Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Steve Flash [B]People's Championship: Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [B]Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: X-UNITY[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Da Power[/B] vs The Amazing Fire Fly [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Heat Magnets [B]4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed [I]You know why ;P EDIT: Fine then ^^[/I] Big Eazy vs [B]Leftie Wilkes[/B] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan

[quote=FINisher;607253] [B]4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs Masked Cougar vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] [I]You know why ;P [/I][/quote] As I'm feeling generous, you may want to rethink your choice on this one. He doesn't make the change until at least a few shows after this one. I tend to be about a few months ahead in the game, as to where I am currently with the diary.

[B][U]Levamiento Arriba[/U][/B] #1 Contenders Match: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Tough call. Very tough call. [/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]Can't see Negra dropping it to Flash. [/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: X-UNITY vs [B]??? & ???[/B] [B]Da Power[/B] vs The Amazing Fire Fly Sons of Lucha Libre vs[B] Heat Magnets[/B] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marv Statler

#1 Contenders Match: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Because...[/I] Undisputed Championship: Phoenix Negra vs Steve Flash [I]Draw! Setting up a triple-threat.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Angel De Mexico Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: [B]X-UNITY[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Da Power[/B] vs The Amazing Fire Fly [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Heat Magnets 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marv Statler

#1 Contenders Match: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Not that I am tired of the Pheonixii fued, Double D will cheat to win and face PN.[/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]Really, TK? Kinda easy here. . . [/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]BBS will win a closely contested bout against one of my favorite patriotic masked men.[/I] Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: [B]X-UNITY[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]Love the new team, hate the new attitude. Now, about the mystery tag team, I am gonna throw Charles Rainer in there with a guest worker.[/I] [B]Da Power[/B] vs The Amazing Fire Fly [I]Another easy one, but AFF will look. . .err--amazing?[/I] [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Heat Magnets [I]The Heat Magnets have lost alot of heat since joinging DR. SLL are hotter, IMO, and could pull off a little upset.[/I] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]K.C Glenn [/B]vs Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed [I]Ummmmm. . .this was kind of a toss up for me. I am a KC Glenn fan as much as I am a fan of Jared Johnson (well, almost--I gotta stick up for my fellow southern brethren!), but I see Bradford Peverall as more in line to fued with a heelish Mainstream. So that just leaves Masked Cougar.[/I] [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [I]Another easy one as Big Eazy can get it done.[/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]Rudy has more of an upside, obviously.[/I] [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marv Statler [I]I'm still diggin' his costume more than his skills.[/I]

Predictions Form: Levamiento Arriba #1 Contenders Match: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Undisputed Championship: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Steve Flash People's Championship: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: [B]X-UNITY[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Da Power[/B] vs The Amazing Fire Fly Sons of [B]Lucha Libre[/B] vs Heat Magnets 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs M.C Speed [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marv Statler

I'm looking to get the show up sometime during the weekend, so still plenty of time to get in predictions. My backs still not quite right after my fall, but it's alot better than it was. I can now sit at a desk quite some time now but I'm not quite 'feeling' it in terms of writing a show. But I have made a start and hopefully the 'fire' will be back soon. I also feel that for the lesser matches, I could do with editing those down more and just going to a summarised style, like what James Casey does for most of his matches and that includes the Peoples and Tag Titles matches if they ain't all that good. I know that my style of match write-ups are what give me me a unique style in terms of diary writing (and I want to keep that) but doing it for nearly every match takes it toll after a while. Main Events, Semi main events and strong matches (we're taking above C+) will still get the full TK treatment, but lesser matches I feel I need to reign it in and edit myself a bit more than I have been doing.

#1 Contenders Match: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix I see Devine using a lil' cheap tricks to get the job done. Undisputed Championship: Phoenix Negra vs Steve Flash I got to go with a 'Draw' ending as well because of Flash is suppose to be getting a push and main eventing two months in roll will help him. People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B]vs Angel De Mexico Hard fought victory for BBS. Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: [B]X-UNITY[/B] vs ??? & ??? I just don't see them losing the titles so quickly. [B]Da Power[/B] vs The Amazing Fire Fly Power is the winner hands down. [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Heat Magnets Heat Magnets haven't really gotten the job done as of late. 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs M.C Speed I got to pick Cougar here. I'm an Animal Magic mark right now. [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes Got to be Eazy. [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan Rudy has more going for him. [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marv Statler The Ring Generals haven't done anything as a tag team and I doubt they will do anything in singles.

#1 Contenders Match: Darryl Devine vs Ultimate Phoenix - no contest [I]Can't see a heel/heel match, and Phoenix/Phoenix has been done recently, so three-way?[/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]Possibly the best bet for getting Flash back on form[/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]Mexico for you reminds me of Ota for me - brings the ratings, but you just can't build a feud around him[/I] Open Challenge for the Tag Team Championship: X-UNITY vs [I]??? & ???[/I] [I]I like ??? whenever it shows up - and while I think the titles stay with yoru ex-teammates, I can see a rematch down the line.[/I] Da Power vs [B]The Amazing Fire Fly[/B] [I]Shenanigans...[/I] Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] [I]If there's one team the Magnets might beat, it's these guys[/I] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Masked Cougar vs M.C Speed [I]Same reason as always[/I] [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [I]'Cos he's Leftie...[/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]My fondness for Rudy is starting to make me look bad. Time to deliver, RV[/I] [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marv Statler [I]The oh-so-gradual build to Electric greatness gathers pace. Gradually.[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Levantamiento Arriba[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 6th February 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] [B]Match #1: Rudy Velasquez vs Captain Morgan[/B] A poor match featuring two guys still trying to get rid of ring-rust. Velasquez who won the match with the Latino Press is starting to remind me of some one called Stevie since he retrned to FCW. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rudy Velasquez defeated Captain Morgan in 4:50 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage when she bumps into former Tag champions Animal Magic.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] So what brings you over my way Animal Magic.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Fox Mask:[/B] Just gonna say that my man Cougar here is gonna go singles tonight, but we're gonna be back in Tag action real soon and hunting those Titles down once again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Masked Cougar:[/B] X-UNITY you were the hunters and you took the prize, but now we're the hunters...the hunters become the hunted.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Fox Mask:[/B] Enjoy you title reign whilst it lasts R!ot and Allen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Sounds like Animal Magic are back in the Title hunt.[/COLOR] [I]The camera's then pan away to show Charles Rainier taking to Primus [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Mr Electricity vs Marv Statler[/B] The match was OK, but the crowd weren't into it at all, as it featured two workers not getting much of a push and the fact that both are heels. Mr Electricity got the win against the likely to depart when his contract comes up Statler via the Lightin' Rod (Falcon Arrow) in just under five minutes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mr. Electricity defeated Marv Statler in 4:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez comes out to the ring, to a mixed reaction from the fans. The die-hard 'Mainstreamers' are still cheering for him but there a fair number of fans now jeering and booing the one time fan favourite.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] People have been asking why James ?, why Mr Hernandez, why Mainstreamer....why did you walk out of the Tag Title match at Batalla Final....why did you walk ouy on an opportunity to win the Titles for a third time. Why ?, why ?, why ?[/COLOR] [I]Some of the fans begin to get on Hernandez case, as a shut the **** up chant breaks out[/I] [COLOR=navy]You want to know why, or are you just going to hurl abuse at me. I'm the innocent party here, I didn't bring this on Totally Einstein....only one many brought this on us and that's my so called Tag partner, my so called friend Bradford Peverall.....He knows just why I walked out of that match....so Bradford, I'm calling you out.....I'm calling you out to EXPLAIN yourself.....PAL.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Come on out Brad........[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Or are you too racked with guilt, too racked with guilt knowing what you're doing to me !![/COLOR] [I]Hernandez then paces around for a bit, waiting for Peverall to come out.[/I] [COLOR=navy]Come on Brad !![/COLOR] [I]But Bradford Peverall does not come out, who does come out though onto the entrance ramp in Hernandez girlfriend Sara Silver.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James, James.....This has to stop ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah it does Sara, I've seen how HE looks at you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: I mean YOU have to stop. Me and Brad are just friends.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The guy made your life a misery for a whole year and suddenly you're friends.....I bet you were laughing at me behind my back the whole time.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What the hell are you on about James ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I bet you always wanted to get it on with Brad, just admit it Sara.[/COLOR] [B]Sara Silver:[/B] The only thing I'm going to admit to James, is that you're a fruitcake. You were always were a fruitcake, but you were a nice fruitcake..now you're all bitter and paranoid over what ? The fact that unlike you I've moved on, Brad's moved on. [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah you mean moving on with each other[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James do YOU want to drive a wedge between us, because you're going the right way about it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What I want is YOU Sara, no baggage, no Brad getting in the way. I just want you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I'm not so sure I want you now James. The James I fell in love with is fading away. Until you snap out of it, it's over between us James. Did you hear that James, it's over between us .[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver then walks back up the entrance ramp, to leave Mainstream Hernandez looking disconsolate in the middle of the ring[/I]. [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Lisa Bowen vs Angel De Mexico[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The ring officials finally manage to get the dejected looking Hernandez out of the ring and up next was going to be the first FCW Title match of 2012 as Bulldozer Brandon Smith was about to put the belt on the line against a former champion in Angel De Mexico. BBS jumped Angel De Mexico before the bell and then proceeed to dominate the early going but the patriotic Mexican managed to turn things round when he ducked a Lariat and levelled the Bulldozer with a drop-kick. Angel then used his superior speed to keep the Devine Right man off balance with arm-drags and head-scissors, leading to BBS going for a powder. That lead to Angel faking a dive through the ropes and then launching himself onto BBS with a moonsault off the turnbuckle to the floor. Angel continued to control the match once back in the ring, working over Bulldozer's arm to set things up for the Mexican Death, but BBS levelled the LEA leader with a running clothesline before planting Angel with a powerslam for a two count. BBS then whipped Angel into the corner and flattened the patriotic masked man with a running clothesline into the corner before tossing Angel overhead with a release belly to belly suplex. The Devine Right enforcer then lifted Angel up for the Back Drop Driver, only for Angel to block and then plant BBS into the mat with the Acapulco Twist (Corkscrew Neckbreaker). BBS managed to save the title by getting his feet on the ropes but remained rooted to the mat as the masked man headed up top. Lisa Bowen seeing that her man was in trouble then got up on the apron and provided a brief distraction, before being told to step down by referee Bret Graveson. The distraction proved to be effective enough, as when Angel flew off the top..BBS was able to swipe him out of mid-air, that then lead to BBS drilling the LEA leader into the mat with the ATOMIC Driller to ensure a succesful first Peoples Title defence in 2012. A decent but not great People's Title match, Angel De Mexico needs to be rebuilt (as in go over some people, instead of putting people over) if the fans are going to fully buy into him being a serious threat again, whether it be for the Undisputed Championship or more realistically at this moment in time the People's Championship. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Ángel De México in 10:48 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera's cut over to the announce desk for a few minutes where Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch shill the double main events of the contenders match between Darryl Devine and Ultimate Phoenix, plus Phoenix Negra's first defence of the Undisputed Championship against Steve Flash.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]Before the commentary team have truly finished putting the main events over though, Da Power comes walking out to the ring flanked as ever by Carl Batch and as per usual it looks like they have something to say, not that the fans particularly want to hear it.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Da Champ is back in Da House.[/COLOR] [I]When Power REALLY was the top heel, this would get a chorus of boos, now it's more a mix of boos and apathy.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Thing is Da Champ, ain't where he's supposed to be at the top of the card main eventing the show.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Damn straight brother.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] And why's that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: Dunno brutha ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I'll tell you why, it's because believe it or not........[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]I lost !! [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] I ain't believin' that brutha, ain't believin' that at all...come you on Da Champ.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] As much as it hurts me to say it, Steve Flash beat me clean in the middle of that ring at Batalla Final. I tapped, I tapped alright, I tapped like I was good old Steve's bitch. I only have myself to blame.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Come on champ you ain't nobodies bitch, you know that playa.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I was on that night, but if you think you've seen the last of me. Think again. As much as all you ugly losers out there who come to cheer false idols like Ultimate Phoenix, would love me to fade away, in 2012 Da Power will become a dominant force once again and I will take back what is MINE[/COLOR] [I]Power then drops the mic, as he waits for his oppoent to come out.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs Amazing Fire Fly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Power's opponent would be the smallest wrestler on the roster Amazing Fire Fly, leading to a real David versus goliath battle. The contest basically saw Power dominate Fire Fly for long stretches but the diminutive masked man was able to use his frighteningly quick speed to get in flurries of offence. Eventually Fire Fly's hit and run strategy really began to pay off as Power became increasingly frustrated and worn down, leading to Fire Fly almost getting the upset win via the El Cristo (Spinning Headscissors into a Crucifix Pin. Power then re-took control and had Fire-Fly set up for a powerbomb, but the masked man countered into the Infest Hazard (spinning head-scissors into a Triangle Choke) but Power managed to use (in want of a less repetitive word) his Power to lift AFF up with one arm and drive the little high flier against the turnbuckle, forcing Fire Fly to release the hold. That then lead to Power stepping up a gear and running through the four moves of doom (Roaring elbow, atomic drop, spinebuster, San Juan Rush) to put the plucky Fire Fly away and to pick up the expected victory. Fire Fly got in enough offence to prevent this from being just an extended squash, though the fans never really felt that the upset would be on the cards. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 8:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: The Sons of Lucha Libre (Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingFin.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Courier New][B] &[/B] [/FONT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Given the fact that they weren't given a lot of time, the match swung back and forth with neither team gaining much of an advantage until Capitao Brasil Jr was able to plant Matt Hocking into the mat with a Flying Neckbreaker, as ADB and El Mitico Jr fought on the outside. Seeing that her team was in trouble, Lisa Bowen got up on the apron and distracted Brett Graveson, that lead to Jared Johnson sneaking in with a chair. Double J then swung at Capitao, but the 'Brazilian' ducked and Hocking ending up being whacked in the face with the chair. Capitao then sent Johnson out of the ring with a running clothesline, before heading up top where he landed the Fall From Rio (Swanton Bomb) on Hocking to pick up the win for the Sons of Lucha Libre. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Heat Magnets in 6:59 when Capitão Brasil Jr defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Darryl Devine is backstage warming up for his up-coming match with Ultimate Phoenix in the main event, seemingly oblivious to the Heat Magnets failing to live up to his expectations once again, he then turns to camera and proceeds to cut a promo.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] You know and I know Phoenix, had I gotten the one on one shot at you, that I deserved then I would be walking into this building as the Undisputed Champion. You know full well that one on one I can beat you Phoenix and I will ensure that I beat you again to go a step closer to claiming what I should have won at Batalla Final.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Then with Phoenix out of the way, the path will be clear to complete my destiny to become the Undisputed Champion. It won't matter if that nut job Negra retains or miracle of miracles that washed up has been Flash just so happens to fluke his way to winning the title, they're title reign will be cut short when they will inevitably face me, because any one who has stepped in the ring with me will have witnessed first hand just why they say I'm not just good....I'm DEVINE[/COLOR] ! [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs M.C Speed vs Masked Cougar[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a fast paced 4CS that was wall to wall action from bell to bell. Sure there wasn't much logic and the rules pretty much went out of the window when Bret Graveson lost control of the match in about the second minute but it was what you call a fun spot-fest and got the crowd going. The finish came when M.C Speed has Masked Cougar in the Deadly Heel Hook, only for Bradford Peverall to level Speed with the Rock Hard Uppercut , but Mainstream Hernandez sneaks in to the ring and then plants his Tag partner onto the mat with a Reverse STO. That lead to K.C Glenn who had been wiped out earlier climbing to the top and landing the 450 Splash on M.C Speed to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: KC Glenn defeated Bradford Peverell, M.C Speed and Masked Cougar in 8:44 when KC Glenn defeated M.C Speed by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match is over, but Mainstream Hernandez is not done with Bradford Peverall, as he climbs back into the ring aimed with a chair this time. The Mainstreamer takes a couple of shots at Peverall before members of the ring crew try to hold him off but he cleans house by swinging the chair wildly. Leading to Hernandez then whacking the chair a good few times more over the right leg of his now clearly former Tag Partner, whilst shouting wildy ' THIS IS YOUR FAULT, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT' and generally having the demeanour of a spoilt brat who hasn't got it all his own way in a sweet shop.[/I] [I]K.C Glenn the winner of the match, doesn't like what he sees and goes in to make the save but it's too little too late, the damage has been done already, as Hernandez skulks out of the ring before Glenn can get in some payback on the behalf of Peverall. Hernandez then walks up the entrance ramp with the fans hurling abuse at former fan favourite.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The 'psycho' chair attack was there to 'complete' the heel turn for Hernandez, and really not put any doubt in the mind of the fans. The turn was a complete success as the crowd who were split earlier in the night, had now fully turned on the Mainstreamer.[/FONT] [I]X-UNITY then come out to the ring and it looks like they have something to say. They too were fan favourites like Hernandez only a few months ago but are now despised by the same fans who cheered for them. That's wrestling for you.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] You know what Harry we've faced every team in this place and we've beaten them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Harry Allen:[/B] Have we faced the Sons of Lucha Libre ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot: I'm[/B] not sure about that.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Harry Allen:[/B] I'm sure we would have remembered....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] As in we would have remembered beating them.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Harry Allen:[/B] But isn't that what our memory is of every team round here ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] True Harry, very True. Anyway we've got so bored of the so called 'competition' round here since we became champions.[/COLOR] [I]The irony of that statement is that they've not been champions in this run for very long at all and it's not lost on the fans either.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Harry Allen:[/B] Believe it or not, being the very best team in the business we want competion. So we're laying out an open challenge to anyone who has turned up here tonight be it a couple of dudes already on the roster or some outsider trying their luck to challenge us for these title belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] You may ask, why would we put the Titles we put so much effort in to earn at risk by putting them on the line against unknown opponents. Well it wouldn't make the blindest bit of difference if we had wrestled someone a thousand zillion times before or were facing off with them for the first time....we'd still be the champions.[/COLOR] [I]They then put the mics down and wait for someone to come out and the person who comes out to answer their challenge is their former UNITY stable mate Charles Rainier.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I'm up for meeting your challenge.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Harry Allen:[/B] All by yourself Charles, we knew you were a loser but surely challenging for the Tag Titles by yourself is even dumb by your standards[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I think you're the one who is showing yourself to be pretty dumb Harry, did you think I'd come alone. Lets just say my Tag partner is someone you've had ALOT of history with, especially when it comes to Tag Team Battles[/COLOR]. [I]Primus (who has noticeably now dropped the W.O.V ring attire) then emerges out on the entrance ramp and the former enemies turned allies charge the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]X-UNITY (Nicky R!ot & Harry Allen) vs Charles Rainier & Primus[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A hugely disappointing title match, because it was clearly evident that myself and Primus didn't click as Tag Team partners. In terms of the match it was disappointing but also long term also as I plans for the team to go beyond just this one appearance. The match itself was formula stuff , you all must know the basic formula for a tag match by now. The finish came when Primus had just cleaned house, and had just planted Harry Allen with the Power Plant Running Powerslam......he then set up for the Rrruuuussshhh but was whacked in the back with a chair shot from W.O.V Gold's Big Eazy ! Primus then ate a Sub Pop Bop from R!ot. Leading to Harry Allen putting the seal on the win with a Flying Fist Drop as R!ot held myself off from makign the save. [B][COLOR=red]Result: X-UNITY defeated Charles Rainier and Primus in 9:27 when Harry Allen defeated Primus by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=indigo][COLOR=purple]X-UNITY retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Carl Batch and Big Eazy step into the ring and exchange hand-shakes with X-UNITY...seemingly inferring that the Tag champions and have done what would have been seen as the unthinkable a year ago and alligned themselves with a former enemy in Carl Batch. The Tag champions then head back up the entrance ramp with you 'sold out' chants ringing in their ears.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Big Eazy w/Carl Batch vs Leftie Wilkes[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHowardWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Eazy stays in the ring, so that the fans can suffer through a tedious squash match, that see's him dominate Leftie Wilkes for the entire three and a half minutes that the match ran for, before putting the plucky (though the fans didn't care one iota) youngster away with the Natural Ending Release Power Bomb. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Big Eazy defeated Leftie Wilkes in 3:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Steve Flash is psyching himself up for his Title match with Phoenix Negra, when he sees the camera....yeah just enough time for him to say a few words before he heads out to the ring.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] I've heard everyone saying does good old Steve still have 'it'. Be it the boys in the back or you the fans who pay to come and see me wrestle and at times I doubt myself. I doubt how much longer I can survive putting my body on the line every night but I'm not ready to down tools just yet, the fire still burns bright inside and I have an opportunity here to claim Championship Gold once again and when your time is starting to run out you do all you can to grab those opportunities whilst you can. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Negra you're dangerous, real dangerous and you're the champion right now because you're good, real good but you're facing a man more determined than ever to make his mark on this Island. Believe me, when I say I ain't finished, I'm only just getting started.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] What came out of Steve's mouth was pretty compelling and plays into his old timer giving it one last shot sort of character but he's still a total charisma void and it's probably a little too late, to turn that weakness around.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Phoenix Negra vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match begins at a pretty low key pace, as they lock up and take things to the mat, that actually plays more into the hands of the challenger, who is a step ahead of Negra in the exchanges, so Negra has enough of that and begins to pick up the pace taking Flash over with a snap-mare and then delivering a barrage of kicks to the back but Flash shakes them off, stands up and tells Negra to bring it on ! Negra comes charging but is taken down with a drop-toe hold and Flash goes for the Boston Crab only for Negra to kick him off and send Flash stumbling into the corner. Negra then comes charging in landing a flying fore-arm smash to daze the veteran and leave Flash slumped in the corner, that leads to Negra going for the face-wash but Flash catches the leg and takes Negra down with a Dragon Screw ! Negra then hobbles back up to his feet but is taken down with a leg-sweep and Flash goes for the cover. Negra kicks out but Flash remains in control, peppering the champion with a series of fore-arm smashes , then taking Negra over with a snap suplex. That leads to a two count, and with Negra remaining planted to the mat Flash goes up top but the veteran takes a little too much time, allowing Negra to get back to his feet and then rock Flash with a step up Enziguri. Negra then tries to set Flash up for a brainbuster on the turnbuckle ! but the veteran manages to hold off and shoves Negra off , before launching himself off to level Negra with a missile drop kick !! Both remain planted to the mat , as referee Brett Graveson starts a double count but it is Flash who nips up first, and as Negra gets to his feet Flash drills him with a SUPERKICK !! One......... Two.......... Thr......... Negra kicks out, but Flash is feeling that he can put Negra away at moment now, and sets up for the Flash Bang but Negra manages to block the attempt and then stuns Flash with a backflip kick. That leaves Flash stunned enough for Negra to then drill Flash into the mat with a DDT and immediately transition into the LAST CHANCERY !! Flash begins to break free though, so Negra rains in some knee strikes to the top of Flash's head but the veteran holds firm and eventually makes it to the ropes forcing a rope break. Negra then tries to get in a cheap shot on the rope break but Flash blocks and then pitches Negra over the top-rope with a back body drop. Negra lands on his feet but Flash catches Negra with a jawbreaker across the top-rope. Flash then brings Negra back into the ring with a suplex, keeping hold of the bridge to turn into an immediate pin attempt. One...... Two...... Negra kicks out and both stumble back to their feet.....Flash then goes for the Superkikc again but Negra ducks under and then catches Flash with a boot to the mid-section, Negra then tries for the Certain Death but Flash blocks and then counters with the FLASH BANG !! One..... Two...... Thr........ Negra gets his shoulder up just in time, Flash is in shock as the Flash Bang normally puts everyone away, the near fall was so close, it even got the 'that was three' chant from the crowd. Flash then picks up a dazed Negra and sets him onto the second rope (it's hard to say exactly what Flash had in mind here, Superplex ?, Super Flash Bang ?), but Negra then goes to the eyes causing Flash to stumble backwards, Negra takes immediate advantage by diving off onto Flash and drilling the veteran into the mat with a Tornado DDT and as both got back to their feet Negra drilled Flash with a kick to the head, before lifting the veteran up and drilling Flash into the mat with a Brainbuster...... That then lead to Negra once again applying the LAST CHANCERY....... Once again Flash tried to bravely hang in, but this time Negra had it locked on right in the middle of the ring and Flash had nowhere to go, leaving Brett Graveson with no choice but to call for the bell and ensure that Phoenix Negra had made a succesful first defence of the Undisputed Championship. Flash's best match since his return to FCW, as he brought his A-Game against a man that has been a revelation since coming into FCW. Perhaps if put up against quality opponents we can still get something pretty good out of Flash. Given Flash's recent sub-par form I was ready for his to be a disappoinment hence the fact it went in the semi main event slot but they delivered a pretty good match and put a bit of pressure on Phoenix-Devine to really deliver and justify going in the main event. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Steve Flash in 14:30 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Phoenix Negra retains the Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [RIGHT][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] [I]Ultimate Phoenix is standing by backstage, just about to head out for his match with Darryl Devine, but before he does he has a few words for his opponent.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Excuses, excuses....unlike you Devine I'm not going to stand here and complain how I was screwed out of winning the title match at Batalla Final. I was the champion, I was at the disadvantage by taking on three other challengers but these challenges are a part of the wrestling landscape these days....hell I won the twin belts by running through four different challengers to claim the championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Last time out I lost but I'm determined to get it back but don't think for one minute I'm looking beyond on you Devine, because if I want those belts back I'm gonna have to go through you and quite frankly I have no problem with that at all.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: No.1 Contenders Match: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=2] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Devine attempts to gain an early advantage by trying to cheap shot Phoenix before the bell has even sounded but Phoenix has that scouted and lands the first blow himself. Phoenix then controlled the match for the first few minutes, staying a step ahead and generally frustrating the Devine Right leader. At that stage Devine slipped out for a powder, but Phoenix wanted to keep the pressure on and sets up for his trademark no hands plancha, only to put the brakes on, when he see's Devine move out of the way. Phoenix then tries to take Devine by surprise with a dive through the ropes only for Devine to have got a chair up, as Bowen hopped up on the opposite side of the ring to divert the attention of Brett Graveson. Devine then dragged a daze Phoenix out of the ring, before delivering a snap suplex out on the floor. After making sure to break up Graveson's twenty count, Devine dished out more punishment to the back of Phoenix, whipping the former champion into the guard-rail. Devine then placed Phoenix in a seat. It looked like he was going to go for a running knee strike, but instead went for insult rather than further injury, as he just stopped slapped Phoenix across the face and then posed arrogantly in front of the fans. Devine then pitched a daze Phoenix into the ring, before going for a somewhat arrogant cover. Unsuprisingly despite struggling since crashing into the steel chair held up by Devine, Phoenix kicked out. But he remained rooted to the mat, and after more jawing with the fans Devine headed up top, but arrogance got the better of the Devine Right leader as Phoenix sprang back to his feet and then sent Devine crashing back into the ring with a hurrucanrana from the top rope. Both men layed on the canvas as Brett Graveson applied a double count, before they both went charging at one another....they exchanged strikes and kicks and Devine tried to seize back control when he went for the Devine Intervention (springboard back elbow) but Phoenix was able to avoid contact and countered by taking Devine down with a Dragon screw leg-whip. Devine then staggered back up to his feet but was rolled up by Phoenix...... Devine kicked out of the roll up and tried to countered into one of his own, only for Phoenix to block the attempt by locking Devine in the Elemental Clutch. Devine however wasn't nearly worn down enough for the submission to have much effect as he made it to the ropes. Devine then went to the eyes on the rope-break and after a kick to the mid-section looked for the Devine Dream Drop but Phoenix had it scouted, and countered with a jaw breaker, before levelling Devine with a spin kick that sent the Devine Right leader tumbling out of the ring. This time with Devine just picking himself back up off the floor, Phoenix came soaring over the top rope, wiping out the 2011 Rey De Reyes winner with his trademark (and always graceful) no hands plancha. A fired up Phoenix then pitched Devine back into the ring, before launching himself back in to land upon Devine with a slinghshot corkscrew plancha. That earned Phoenix a two count who then dragged Devine back up to a vertical base, before setting up for an Elemental Suplex, but Devine freed himself with back elbows before forcing a standing switch and dumping Phoenix with a release German suplex. Devine then turned round to make the cover but Phoenix had managed to right himself onto his feet, before rocking Devine with a springboard roundhouse kick. Devine then stumbled into a back heel kick from Phoenix who then planted Devine into the mat with the FLAMING DRIVER !! One..... Two...... Thr....... Devine kicked out at the last split second. Phoenix then dragged Devine into position and went up top to set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Lisa Bowen hopped up on the apron and grabbed hold of Phoenix's leg. Phoenix managed to shake the inteferring valet off and then launched himself off but Bowen's inteference was enough for Devine to roll out of the way and cause Phoenix to crash and burn. Then when both picked themselves up off the mat it was Devine who seized back the momentum with the Devine intervention springboard back elbow, before stalking up behind Phoenix and applying his sleeper variation the DEVINE DREAMS. Devine had the hold locked on right in the middle of the ring and it looked as though Phoenix was fading..... Graveson took a check on Phoenix....... Phoenix' arm dropped down..... Graveson raised the arm again..... Still no response....... Graveson with one last check...... Phoenix was STILL in the match, as he began to power his way back to his feet and then fight his way out of the hold. Phoenix then rocked Devine with a step up Enziguri before dumping the 2011 Rey De Reyes winner onto his head with an Elemental Suplex, applying a bridging pin as he went for an immediate cover...... Devine kicked out a two , but Phoenix kept control of Devine's arms and dumped Devine with a second successive Elemental Suplex...... One....... Two...... Thr...... Devine managed to kick out again, as Phoenix once again decided to head up top and looked to put Devine away, but Devine was soon back to his feet......so Phoenix dived off the top turnbuckle and looked to plant Devine into the mat with a Tornado DDT but Devine managed to block the attempt, catching the masked man across his shoulders then delivering a fire-man's carry back breaker. Devine the waited for Phoenix to struggle back up to his feet before delivering a kick to the mid-section...Devine then butterflied the arms.....DEVINE DREAM DROP !! One..... Two....... Thr....... Devine had made the cover too near the ropes as Phoenix stretched out a foot to save his chances of winning the match. Devine then drags Phoenix out into the middle of the ring, before slapping Phoenix across the face..taunting the masked man to bring it on. Phoenix duly does but Devine sneaks in a low blow that see's the former champion crumple to the mat. Devine then decides to head up top and sets up for the DFA flying elbow, but to his astonishment Phoenix is back up to his feet, rocking the arrogant Devine leader with a step up Enziguri. At this point the thirty minute time limit on the match is starting to rapidly approach, so Phoenix climbs up top and looks to send Devine back into the ring with a superplex only for Devine to block the attempt. They then duke it out on the top turnbuckle, exchanging strikes, neither one giving an inch.....the time ticking down...eventually Devine gains control by going to the eyes, then double under hooking the arms....DEVINE NIGHTMARE DROP ? But Phoenix blocks and counters into DEVINE NIGHTMARE DROP OF HIS OWN !! One...... Two.... Thr..... But the bell rings, the time limit has expired !! Much to Phoenix frustration and Devine's relief the time limit has expired !! Thankfully Devine and Phoenix were able to step up to the plate by putting on an excellent main event that had the crowd engaged from bell to bell, ending with arguably one of the most dramatic finishes seen in any match in FCW history. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine drew with Ultimate Phoenix in 30:00 when the time limit expired. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The crowd want five more minutes, Ultimate Phoenix wants five more minutes but Darryl Devine refuses telling them to go to 'hell'.....Then as he skulks back up the entrance ramp, his path his blocked by Dean Daniels. Daniels hell bent on getting some form of revenge on Devine goes right after the Devine Right leader but his attempts are thwarted as Lisa Bowen low blows him from behind, ensuring that herself and Devine escape from further harm.[/I] [I]Daniels then picks himself back up off the entrance ramp and exchanges a respectful glance with the man still standing in the ring, the one man he has been unable to defeat since coming to FCW Ultimate Phoenix[/I]. [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C for attempted Daniels revenge attack, C+ for Phoenix/Daniels face off.[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Our first show of 2012 is a success, as the main event delivers as expected and Negra makes a good first defence of the Undisputed Championship, getting the disappointing Steve Flash to deliver his best match in quite some time.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 28th February 2012[/SIZE] Weston Gymnasium, Philadelphia, PA, Tri State Attendance: 300 (Sell Out !) [B]Match #1: Big Eazy w/ Carl Batch vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Pretty good opener, as the apperance of a former champion got the crowd into the event right from the off. These two also had pretty decent chemistry against one another, which shouldn't come as too much of a surprise as Phoenix seems to have a real knack of getting the best out of bigger opponents. The finish came when Phoenix countered a Natural Ending attempt into head-scissors take-down, which was enough for the popular masked man to head up top and seal victory with the Phoenix Firebird Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Ultimate Phoenix defeated Big Eazy in 7:42 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #2: Nicky R!ot vs Charles Rainier[/B] Decent but unspectacular. back and forth battle between too former allies, though given how good the Eazy-Phoenix match turned out to be, I wished I'd shaven a few minutes off this and given them to this match. R!ot tried to use alot of 'bullying' tactics throughout the match but I withstood the initital onslaught and began to turn the tide but just as it looked like I was about to put R!ot away Harry Allen tripped me up from the ring apron allowing for R!ot to drill me with a fore-arm smash and then plant me onto the mat with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Charles Rainier in 10:08 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Devine Right cut a generic stable promo putting themselves over as THE stable to beat in FCW and that Devine and BBS would show their opponents in the main event Dean Daniels and Steve Flash exactly why. Lisa Bowen then piped in her two cents worth, saying that she was now with winners and not some failure like Dean Daniels. [/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match #3: Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre ( El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs Jared Johnson & The Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B] The effort was definitely there between the Six men in this match but right now everyone is a little too unknown in the Tri-State area for the fans to have been really into this match, so it's some testament to them that they got the fans to at-least care a bit. Unsurprisingly this broke down into a spot-fest with lots of near-falls at the end but it was miscommunicaton between Matt Hocking and Jared Johnson that lead to the Devine Right Trio's downfall as they collided when both trying to take out Angel De Mexico, who then picked up the win by planting Hocking into the mat with the Acapulco Twist (Corkscrew Neckbreaker). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México and The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley, Matt Hocking and Jared Johnson in 10:45 when Ángel De México defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] There is some reasoning/direction behind the split booking for the Devine Right stable with Devine/BBS being pushed strong and Heat Magnets/Jared Johnson on a bit of a losing streak right now.[/FONT] [B]Match #4: Mainstream Hernandez vs Masked Cougar[/B] Mainstream Hernandez first match as a full blown heel but he still gets more of a mixed reception when he comes out to wrestle this match and to be honest it's pretty much the same match these two would have had if Hernandez was still working as a face (maybe he'll try and heel it up more back in Puerto Rico). The match itself was very back and forth with neither man really gaining the advantage for a long stretch throughout the match. It also featured a couple of nice dive spots to the outside from both men that seemed to pop the crowd. The finish came when Hernandez stopped Cougar in his tracks with a super kick, before heading up top land the Apparition #14 (Moonsault Leg Drop) to pick up the win. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Masked Cougar in 9:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #5: 4CS: Captain Morgan vs Joe Benning vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez[/B] Cheese Steak match for the Philadelphia fans ! This was basically there to give some of our lower carders a work out against a few people a bit higher up the card and to show what they could do more. The match wasn't that bad but the crowd unsurpsingly didn't care. Morgan did a couple of nice comedy spots, especially in interaction with Mr Electricity. Benning was solid but I'm afraid has that career jobber stigma about him and Velasquez is still looking a bit rusty, especially as he almost botched a Latino Press on Joe Benning. That actually set up the finish, as Mr Electricity stole the victory by clotheslining Velasquez out of the ring and then stealing the pin for himself. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mr. Electricity defeated Captain Morgan, Joe Benning and Rudy Velasquez in 8:04 when Mr. Electricity defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Phoenix Negra came out to cut an in-ring promo to say that he was actually disappointed that Ultimate Phoenix was unable to put Darryl Devine away a few weeks ago at the Levantimiento Arriba show, as he wanted to finally place the nail in the coffin of his nemesis/ his brother. He then said that time will come soon enough but tonight he feasts on Bradford Peverall and that thought the match is non title, Peverall wont be getting off lightly.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Match #6: Non Title: Phoenix Negra vs Bradford Peverall[/B] Peverall acually puts up a pretty brave fight and controls stretches of the match, as he uses his brawling style to keep Negra at bay but there's a reason why Negra is the Undisputed Champion and Peverall is in the middle of the card as the masked man suddenly seems to step up a gear following close nearfall from Peverall following the Rapid Eye Movement sequence. The brainbuster/Last Chancery combo almost puts the Totally Einstein man away but one thing Peverall is and that's a fighter as he makes it to the ropes but he's to worn down to come back with anything at this stage in the match and, Negra plants Peverall into the mat with a DDT before heading up top to finish the former Tag champion off with the Phoenix Firebird Splash, ensuring that the Philly fans get to see the same finisher in one night ! Well if the fans are going to see the same finisher twice, it may as well be a good one. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Bradford Peverell in 11:38 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Mainstream Hernandez comes out and puts the boots to /puts the bad mouth on a worn down Bradford Peverall. The Philly fans though are just confused more than anything. [/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [I]Eventually Sara Silver comes rushing out begging Hernandez who now has a chair in hand is about to do some serious damage to stop, before putting herself in harms way, it looks like Hernandez might level her with the chair but he think better of it, before dropping it and skulking off back up the entrance ramp.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [I]Dean Daniels and Steve Flash cut a bland and generic promo about how they were going to teach Devine Right a lesson. The fact that that Flash is popular in this region meant that them letting them speak before the main event wasn't a total disaster.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Match #7: Darryl Devine & Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Lisa Bowen vs Dean Daniels & Steve Flash[/B] It seems to be that wrestlers I want to team up of late have chemistry issues. Despite being part of the same stable for some time, this was the first time I had put together Devine and BBS as a tag team and just like myself and Primus at the last show they don't seem to work well as a team. The match itself was formula tag team stuff but would have been a whole lot better if Devine andf BBS were able to at-least string together a few neat double teams. I know they were the heels and their offence is supposed to frustrate more than wow the fans as Flash played face in peril but instead of Flash generating sympathy heat, the offence from Devine and BBS was almost putting the fans to sleep. Thankfully the match picked up once Flash did get the hot tag into Dean Daniels. The final few minutes then swung back and forth and it looked like Flash was about to put Devine away with a Flash Bang but not for the first time in a Devine Right match Lisa Bowen interfered which allowed Devine to avoid the Flash Bang and then plant Flash into the mat with the Devine Dream Drop as BBS held Dean Daniels off from making the save. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine and Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Dean Daniels and Steve Flash in 17:52 when Darryl Devine defeated Steve Flash by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The original idea was to put Daniels/Flash over but Devine has started to whine of late about taking too many losses and with his contract coming up soon, I thought I better give him the win.[/FONT] [I]The show ends with the Devine Right trio of Devine, BBS and Lisa Bowen celebrating in the ring and taunting their opponents Dean Daniels and Steve Flash.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The main event was a let down, but the show was actually pretty solid overall and right now C- is good enough for any show outside of Puerto Rico. In fact even something in the D range is good enough but I'd rather we didn't slip down to delivering show of that quality, Tri-State wrestling fans suffer enough with PSW.

I can't comment on the new stuff yet, I'm only re-read up to page #10, but let me say that your dedication is truly inspirational. You're actually the main reason I'm planning on re-starting CCW (again) because seeing what you've accomplished is breathtaking in its own way. 2012!? I didn't even get past April in my last diary :D Kudos to you Tigerkinney! Kudos to you!

[CENTER][B][U]February in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] We put on two successful shows this month with a strong first show of the year and a solid show in our secondary market of Tri-State but it was not a good month financially as we lost around $30,000. Depending on how much we recuperate back from running just one show next month, will make up our decision on whether or not to continue with pressing ahead in trying to increase our fan base in a new market. Right now we aren't bringing in enough fans (despite selling out the building this time round) to continue running shows. We still tend to make a loss if were to say run both shows in Puerto Rico in a two show month but the loss is significantly less. On the contract front we secured current Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra, Eddie Howard (currently working as Big Eazy) and Sara Silver to new contracts. The decision has also been taken not to renew the contracts of The Ring Generals and both of them will be departing next month. I'll admit to not getting the best out of them and that it is best for both parties right now if they were to depart from FCW for the forseeable future. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW's Vendetta 2012 event was a mediocre affair (C) hurt by the absence of champion Ultimate Phoenix. As good a wrestler as Phoenix is perhaps CZCW should think about putting their belt on someone else, as it is clear that he feels both OLLIE and FCW are of a higher priority. Joey Poison managed to carry Atlas to a decent match in the main event (C+), though arguably the best match of the night was in the opener where Remmy Skye successfully defended the Xtreme Title against the soon to depart Zeus Maximillion (also C+) The rich vein of form MAW had at the end of 2011 appears to have run out of steam as Black and White Event was a lacklustre affair (C-) highlighted by a particularly disappointing Mid Atlantic Title match between Mean Jean Cattley and JD Morgan (C-), maybe it was an off night for both guys but maybe 2012 is when the years start to catch up with Morgan. Match of the night was in the semi main event where Darryl Devine drew with Steve Flash in a good but not great match (C+). NYCW's Hunting Season event was a total disaster (D) that saw Andre Jones defeat Honest Frank for the Empire Title in what was by anyone's estimation a terrible main event (D). The only good thing to come out of it is that they have got their main title belt off someone who should have never have held it in the first place. When Mean Machine defeating Justin Sensitive in an OK (C rated) match in only the second match of the night is the best match in the card, you know the show is in trouble. Whilst I'll rivals have all clearly started to falter at the start of 2012, we have started the year strong. CZCW also started the year strong last month but the abscence of Ultimate Phoenix shows how much they are a perhaps reliant on him turning up for them to have a top quality show. MAW have run out of steam and it's hard to tell these days just what you will get NYCW. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]February News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Exodus 2010 have risen back up to Regional Size, can they actually maintain it this time and actually establish themselves as a company at this level ? Their shows have really improved from the second half of last year on, so perhaps this is the time they finally cement themselves as a Regional Sized promotion. Bob Casey paid the price for not making more than say ten people actually care about ELPF and had his head booker duties removed from him by owner Gareth Wayne. Wayne then hired 21CW commentator Steve Smith as Casey's replacement. Some has to wonder about the wisdom of Smith's appointment. ELPF are supposed to be putting over a serious competitive style and they've hired someone who is a commentator for a fed that puts storylines and characters above wrestling and didn't have any experience in the wrestling business prior to 2006, whenJeff Nova hired him to take on the announcing duties for 21CW. Saying that his booking probably wont be any worse than Casey's. In a parallell universe somewhere I'm pretty sure there's some guy who's a really good booker with the last name of Casey. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Jason 'Too Hot' Evans has been brought back by 4C, returning to the promotion for the first time since leaving in 2009. BHOTWG invite back Masked Patriot and Masked Cougar for another Tour, whilst Kalu Owusu (who has experience of working for rival promotions in Japan) will tour with BHOTWG for the first time in his career. CGC have added veteran Madman Boone to their ranks. Wanda Fish (considered by many to be the best womens wrestler in North America) has decided to return to CWWF. CZCW looked to plug some gaps in their roster due to some recent departures with the additions of Canadian circuit mainstay Philip LaGrenier, Jared Johnson, Panda Mask II and the somewhat surprising addition of Roger Dodger. Despite leaving over the fact that she was disillushioned over the lack of direction for the womens division in EWA last year. Jeri Behr has returned to the promotion. Perhaps she really needs the money. Exodus 2010 have added potentially exciting but still very green rookie Stealth-Z to their roster. MAW have added veteran and former MMA 'star' Willie York to their roster. Ricky DeColt has returned to Canada but not to his home promotion of CGC , but to rivals NOTBPW instead on an exclusive written contract ! NOTBPW also persuade Aaron Andrews to head over the border and the also sign up rookie Sterling Whitlock (a protege of two time PGHW World Champion Alexander Robinson). CWWF owner Tamara McFly will also be making her return to NOTBPW's womens division on a PPA basis, suggesting that any hostile relations between CWWF and NOTBPW appear to have thawed. It appears that OLLIE have decided that they need a shake up of their roster bringing in Chess Maniac, El Orgulluso, Fray Valiente Jr Heavy Metal Anarchy, Hexx, Magik and Super Apprentica Jr. Who they have come in to replace will be revealed amongst the worker releases and departures for OLLIE. Burning EXILE has signed a short term PPA deal with PGHW, whilst Billy Russell will take part in their up coming spring tour. PSW have picked up James Prudence. As I've said before with some of their other recent pick u's potentially a good signing for them, but it will count for nought due to their horrendous booking. Shady K has returned to the SWF, he was initially brought back to RIPW on a developmental contract but was soon called up to the main SWF roster, whilst John Greed also gets the call up for development in RIPW. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Hugh De Aske, Leo Price and Arthur.T Turtle. A busy month of negotiations for 4C as they extend the contracts of Edd Stone, Jack Marlowe, Sgt Bubba Lee West, Lee Rivera, Andre Jones, referee Francis Long and announcer Terry Smith. 5SSW extend the contract sof Amber Allen, June Butler, Hunter Makiko and Gemmei Oonishi. AAA were busy this month extending the contracts of Wanda Fish, Raven Nightfall, Tracy Brendon, Dharma Gregg, Miss Mexico, Stephanie Wade and referee Lois Hudson. APW extended the contracts of Big Daddy Horne and Rick Stantz. BHOTWG secured Ninja Shunji to a new written contract. BSC extended the contracts of Tracy Brendon and Vampella. Another promotion busy with contract negotiations this month was CGC who extended the contracts of Dan DaLay, Ryan Powell, Ernie Turner (Assassin # 2), Dazzling Dave Diamond, Jerry Martin and announce team Jerome Turner and Captain USA. It's that time of year again where CWWF re-sign most of their roster, key amongst those being retained are Joanne Rodriguez, Tag champions Katherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny, Lauren Easter and Suzanne Brazzle. CZCW extend the contract of roster main stay Remmy Skye. EWA extend the contracts of Daniel Jones, Jake Panic, colour commentator Joan Evans and referee Patrick Garrett. Much like CWWF, Exodus 2010 were also busy keeping hold of much of their core roster those sticking around include Tasuku Shinozuoka, Shirai Yanagawa, Speed D and Kiemon Yoshimatstu. GCG secure Greg Keith, Yasuhide Tayama and Namboku Makuda to new written contracts, whilst Burning Takash!ta extends his PPA deal. A busy month for Hinote Dojo as they extend the PPA deals of Battle Sakata, BISON Yano, Dean Daniels, Hirokumi Saito, Nichiren Amagawa, Rogue Matsuo SF, Ryushi Sato and current champion Munemitsu Senmatsu. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Mutsudaira Morioka, Tasuku Shinozuka and Takeshi Umehara. MAW extend the contracts of managers Ernest Forthydyke-Hulme and Kristen Pearce. MOSC extend the contracts of Jeffrey McPeterson, Danny Patterson, valet Emma Evans and commentary team Bernie Evans and Lawrence Young. MPWF extend the contracts of Arthur Dexter Bradley and valet Chica De Partido. NOTBPW secure Dan Stone Jr, color commentator Eric Tyler and road agent Grant Truman to new exclusive written contracts, whilst PSW owner Mitch Naess continues to work at the NOTBPW announce table on a PPA basis NYCW extend the contracts of Billy Russell and announcer Rock Downpour. OLLIE extend the contracts of SWARM I, Mayan Idol and their announce team of Ignacio Soto and the much maligned Lorenzo Blanco. PGHW have decided to give retired wrestler Larry Vessey a new written contract, even though he no longer has a definitive position on the roster. PSW extend the contracts of JD Morgan, Henry Lee, Frankie Future (Honest Frank), California Love Machine and Teddy Powell. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Ash Campbell, manager Ernest Forthydyke-Hume and announcer Rob L Miskovsky. ROF extend the contracts of Joss Thompson, Kevin Jones, Keith Adams and Jay B. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Marcos Flores, Nicolas Lopez, Enrique Merino and commentator Eduardo Prieto. UEW extend the contracts of Luis Figo Manico and Christopher Lister (the wrestler formerly known as Toby Juan Kanobi). USPW extend the contracts of womens wrestlers Alicia Strong and Stephanie Wade, road agent Commissioner Doom, valet Seduction and referee Baby Jamie. Golden Scorpion, Hidekazu, Spyder Yakuta and Yatsuhiro Atsushi all sign new written contracts with WLW, whilst Eisaku Hoshino, Larry Wood and refree Masami Aizawa will be sticking around on a PPA basis. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] The big news coming out of 5SSW is the surpising departure of former world champion Etsuko Ariyoshi. It's unknown at this moment time, as to the reasons behind Ariyoshi leaving the worlds leading all womens promotion. Gorgon decided against renewing her contract with CWWF. CZCW were rocked by the departures of El Mitico Jr, Masked Cougar and Zeus Maximillion (who all said that they wished to concentrate on commitments elsewhere) , whilst Al Coleman found himself unwwanted by CZCW after his contract wasn't renewed. With the return of one women's wrestler in Jeri Behr, EWA lose another as Miss Information departs. Shady K departed from MAW, after making his return to SWF. Women's division mainstay Stephanie 'Principessa' Hazel has departed from NOTBPW. This has lead to speculation that Hazel may be considering retirement from in-ring competition. NYCW suffered the departures of Ricky DeColt (who returns to Canada after signing on with NOTBPW), Jean 'Mean Machine' Cattley and Hollywood Brett Starr. As part of a massive roster shake up , OLLIE went on massive releasing spree, as they seemingly cleared out much of their lower card. Those in the firing line included Amo Del Gato, Asesino De La Espada, Dragon Americano, El Estrella, Julio Dominguez, La Sombra Jr, Tigre Salvaje Jr and Tricolor Jr. Ricky DeColt also leaves UPSW and PSW, whilst PSW do not renew the contract of Wooton Fitzpaine. Pitbull Brown decides against renewing his contract with ROF, stating that he wishes to concentrate on his work with 21CW. Aaron Andrews leaves SWF for NOTBPW and Jean Cattley confirms his departure back to rivals TCW. [B]Injuries[/B] El Heroe Mexicano sustained a Percussive Ankle Stretch working for MHW and will be out of action for around a month. Exodus 2010's Diamond Furusawa had suffered a broken ankle and is estimated to be out of action for three months. [B]Public Spat[/B] CZCW valet Rita Charles was on a local TV show, complaining that she does have to put up with alot of misogynstic behaviour from the boys in the back, singling out Mick Muscles in particular as an 'oafish jerk'. [B]Media News[/B] TCW's Action Packed show will now been shown in Canada, as they have struck up a deal with Canada-On-Air. NOTBPW's expansion into the US Market received a boost with the news that their Wrestling Tonight show will be shown on America-Sports 1 and WLW continue to find new markets for their Combat TV show, striking up a deal with UK Broadcasting Secondary to broadcast the show in the UK. [B]Title Changes[/B] Hugh De Aske ended the 9 month reign of Shane Hannigans to become the 21CW World Champion for the first time. Lanny Williams became the Australian Champion in APW for a third time. Philip LaGrenier regained the Canadian Title in CGC from Soldiers of Fortune member Destiny to become the champion for a second time. Katherine Goodlooks upset Joanne Rodriguez to become the new Continental Champion in CWWF. Goodlooks now holds the secondary singles title and one half of the tag titles in CWWF. Bobby Thomas and Mick Muscles (calling themselves Despair Faction) defeated the Lone Gunmen of Brendon Idol and California Love Machine to claim the CZCW Tag Team Titles. Tasuku Shinozuka defeated White Samurai to become the Golden Crown champion in Exodus 2010 for a record setting fourth time (definitely a case of the Head Booker putting himself over as a big deal) whilst Shirai Yanagawa won the Silver Crown Title for a third time. For the first time in what seems like ages all GCG's Titles are back in the hands of home grown wrestlers as Toshiharu Hyobanshi defeated Matthew Keith to become a three time World Champion. Masaaki Okazaki regained the King of Fighters Title in INSPIRE to begin a record breaking fourth run as champion. With the departure of Shady K to SWF, MAW find their Tag Titles in vacation limbo yet again. Andre Jones became the new Empire champion in NYCW ending the brief reign of Honest Frank. Hijo De La Rempago ensured that Asesino De La Hacha's reign as the Campeon de Mexico in OLLIE was a brief one, ending it at only one month. The Kings of Xtreme (Tyson Baine and Sammy Bach) regained the World Tag Team Championship in TCW from Malcious Intent (Rocky Golden & Troy Tornado) to become the champions for a second time. The USPW Tag Team Title reign of Creative Control (Giant Redwood & The Bandit) was finally brought to an end by the odd couple pairing of James Hernandez and Java (calling themselves Lunatic Fringe). Meanwhile Casey Valentine heeled some of the wounded pride for the boys in the back when he won the Intercontinental Title from female wrestler Wanda Fish. UK Dragon became the Show Stealer Champion for a third time in WLW, Rhino Umaga claimed the Street Fighting for the first time and Takuro Matsumoto became a four time Tap Out champion.

Archived