Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [I][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return once again to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan, when they present FCW Estancado on Thursday 8th March. Almost one year on the first Round Robin Challenge, FCW will present this unique concept for a second year running. Last time out it was the turn of the Tag Teams, this time round three of FCW's top singles wrestlers will battle it out when Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra, Ultimate Phoenix and Darryl Devine go head to head. It's also possible that the Undisputed Championship could be on the line in all three matches. Will one of them truly emerge as the Undisputed number one wrestler in FCW and who will end the night with the Twin Belts in their possession ? Meanwhile Dean Daniels will be wanting to get back into Title contention but must first face off with the People's Championship holder Bulldozer Brandon Smith in a non title match. Will Daniels get one over the ally of his bitter rival Darryl Devine or will the Bulldozer deal Daniels a blow in his bid to get back in contention for the Twin Belts. The Tag Team Championship will also be on the line as the champions X-UNITY (who appear to have recently aligned themselves with W.O.V Gold) will put their titles on the line against old rivals Animal Magic for what could well be the last time, as both teams have signed contracts to say that whoever loses the match their team wont be able to challenge for the titles again. There will be more Tag Team action as the W.O.V Gold pair of Da Power and Big Eazy take on the Sons of Lucha Libre and Steve Flash who came up just short in his bid to win the Undisputed Championship last month goes up against Devine Right's Jared Johnson. Rounding out the main show there will be a Six Way Scramble featuring Angel De Mexico, Bradford Peverall, K.C Glenn, Mainstream Hernandez, Mr Electricity and Rudy Velasquez. The bonus pre-show matches for those who get to the arena earlier see Charles Rainier take on Matt Hocking and Amazing Fire Fly go one on one with Leftie Wilkes. Here is a full run-down of the card for FCW Estancado [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Estancado[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Thursday 8th March 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Undisputed Championship- Round Robin Challenge [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine [B]Non Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Dean Daniels [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] *[SIZE=1] Losing Team will no longer be able to challenge [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]for the Titles[/SIZE] X-UNITY (Nicky R!ot & Harry Allen) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson vs Steve Flash W.O.V Gold (Da Power & Big Eazy) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr) [B]Six Way Scramble:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs KC Glenn vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez [FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Charles Rainier vs Matt Hocking[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Amazing Fire Fly vs Leftie Wilkes[/FONT] ________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][Quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple][B][U]FCW Estancado[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=purple]Undisputed Championship Round Robin Series:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple]Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Phoenix Negra vs Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix vs Darryl Devine [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Non Title[/B]: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] X-UNITY vs Animal Magic[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Jared Johnson vs Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]W.O.V Gold (Da Power & Big Eazy) vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Six Way Scramble:[/B] [SIZE=2]Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly vs Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(pure random guessing as I'm still catching up!) Undisputed Championship- Round Robin Challenge [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Phoenix Negra vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine [B]Non Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Dean Daniels [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] *[SIZE=1] Losing Team will no longer be able to challenge [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]for the Titles[/SIZE] X-UNITY (Nicky R!ot & Harry Allen) vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]W.O.V Gold[/B] (Da Power & Big Eazy) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr) [B]Six Way Scramble:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs KC Glenn vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez [FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Leftie Wilkes[/B][/FONT]

FCW Estancado Undisputed Championship Round Robin Series: [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] vs Darryl Devine Ultimate Phoenix vs [b]Darryl Devine[/b] [i]Negra retains, and Devine picks up a win to keep him happy[/i] Non Title: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [b]Dean Daniels[/b] [i]Probably not a clean win though[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]X-UNITY[/b] vs Animal Magic Jared Johnson vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] [i]Flash needs to keep momentum[/i] [b]W.O.V Gold (Da Power & Big Eazy)[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Six Way Scramble: [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez [i]Angel probably needs the win more[/i] [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Matt Hocking [i]Gets one of his rare wins to keep him dangerous[/i] [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Leftie Wilkes [i]The enhamcenent talent does his job[/i]

Undisputed Championship Round Robin Series: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Darryl Devine [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine [I]Devine versus Daniels feels like it's still on the cards, and doesn't feel like it needs the title - though I can see it tying in to the title afterward. So Negra retains a while longer.[/I] Non Title: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] [I]Non-title says a win for Dean to me to put him back in a position to challenge Devine.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]X-UNITY[/B] vs Animal Magic Jared Johnson vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]W.O.V Gold[/B] (Da Power & Big Eazy) vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Six Way Scramble: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs K.C Glenn vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez [I]The Pev gets the win to push Mainstream even further.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking [B] Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Estancado[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Thursday 8th March 2012[/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Charles Rainier vs Matt Hocking[/B] Considering that neither myself or Hocking are exactly main event material the fans who got to the Monty Early really seemed to lap our just over five minute work out against each other up. That being said we did get them into by putting on a very even battle with plenty of action placed into the short time we were given. The finish saw Hocking go for the Shock Drop only for myself to block and reverse into the C.R Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Matt Hocking in 5:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Amazing Fire Fly vs Leftie Wilkes[/B] The fans however decided to get their Rice and Beans during this match, that's not a knock on Fire Fly but they've become tuned into the fact that any match Leftie Wilkes is in that unless he's up against a fellow jobber he'll be doing the job and that's exactly what he did here with Fire Fly picking up the win via the Inferno DDT. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Leftie Wilkes in 5:30 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage where she catches up with the Tag Team champions X-UNITY ahead of their Title match with old rivals Animal Magic.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Tonight X-UNITY you put the Tag Titles on the line against a team you've had plenty of problems with in the past........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Problems ? Or have you forgotten who won last time out between us and those masked freaks.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well you, but.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] But what ? We beat them last time and we'll beat them this time.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You've beaten them once, where as Animal Magic have beaten you.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] All in the past, we proved last time out WE were the better team and we'll prove it again once and for all.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Harry Allen:[/B] That's Right..... Animal Magic take a good look at the gold here....because when we're done with you tonight this is the last time you'll get close to them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You do know that if Animal Magic win, then it may be the last time you get to have a good look at those belts....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Harry Allen:[/B] You trying to being clever or something ? Because if you are, you're just making yourself look dumb. There is no way, no way in hell that those masked freaks will take these titles from around our waists.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome the fans to the show and then proceed to shill the Round Robin challenge between Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra, Ultimate Phoenix and Darryl Devine. O'Hara feels that UP will emerge triumphant whilst Cueball Lynch is backing Darryl Devine to beat both the Phoenixes and be crowned the Undisputed Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Six Way Scramble: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs K.C Glenn vs [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Mr Electricity vs Rudy Velasquez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There's nothing quite like a good spot fest to get the crowd going and this match provided just that sort of action. Amongst all the dives to the outside and constant near-falls, there were some other highlights that included Mr Electricity busting out a few disco dancing moves until his routine was rudely interrupted by Rudy Velasquez with a Street Cutter and Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall intensely going at it. The former Totally Einstein Tag partners pretty much eliminated one another from the match as they took their brawl into the crowd, ending with Mainstream Hernandez laying out Peverall on a table and then putting his own body on the line by diving off the hard camera rigging ! Back in the ring Angel De Mexico had managed to lock the Mexican Death on to Mr Electricity only for Rudy Velasquez to break it up with a running knee kick to the head....Velasquez then took Angel out with a Street Cutter only for K.C Glenn to plant Velasquez into the mat with the Louisiana Spiral. Glenn then headed up top to put the seal on yet another win in multi man competition for the New Orleans born and bred youngster with the 450 Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: KC Glenn defeated Bradford Peverell, Ángel De México, Mainstream Hernandez, Mr. Electricity and Rudy Velasquez in 10:22 when KC Glenn defeated Rudy Velasquez by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Rudy Velasquez did the job here, because he's on his way out of FCW again. The guy was a bit of a let down in his comeback, and just felt like the second coming of Stevie Ringrust. He had the cheek to ask for a pay rise and as I'm going to be more scrupulous on only offering contracts with increased money to those who really earned it, then I'm afraid Velasquez had to go. I did have plans for him, but nothing so major that it will affect the general direction of the booking. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Round Robin Challenge: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=2] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The first match in the Round Robin Challenge is a repeat of the main event from the Levamaniento Show from last month, it also means that unlike last years Tag Team Round Robin the Title belt won't be on the line in every match. Devine immediately went to the eyes to gain control, before whipping the former champion into the ropes to set up for the Devine Intervention but Phoenix saw that coming and then took Devine by surprise with a roll up that almost got the popular masked man a quick victory. Devine was able to kick out however, and once again took control with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift as they got back to their feet....Devine then tried for the Devine Dream Drop but Phoenix saw that coming and once again took Devine by surprise with another roll up..Devine kicked out again but this time Phoenix retained control taking Devine down with an arm-drag and then nailing the Devine Right leader with a drop-kick. That lead to an increasingly frustrated Devine going out for a powder. Phoenix then patiently waited for Devine to get back into the ring and immediately nailed Devine with a spin-kick. The frustration then continued for Devine as Phoenix continued to keep the 2011 Rey De Reyes winner off balance with a series of arm-drags, quick roll-up combinations and head-scissors take-downs....all of which seemed to not only be getting to Devine mentally but also wearing the arrogant former SWF man down physically. That lead to Devine once again going out of the ring for a powder, this time Phoenix was keen to keep the pressue on and wound up for his no hands plancha but was forced to suddenly put the brakes in when Lisa Bowen got up on the apron.....the distraction lead to Devine sneaking back into the ring and clubbing Phoenix from behind, before hot-shotting the popular Masked man throat first onto the top-rope. Then as Phoenix rebounded back off the rope....Devine scooped Phoenix onto this shoulders before driving the former champion into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver...... One...... Two...... Phoenix managed to kick out but Devine ensured that he would remain in control by stomping away on Phoenix. The Devine Right leader then taunted Phoenix to get back to his feet before stopping the masked man in his tracks with another Pat Deacon Knee Lift, that then set up the Devineplex (Northern Lights Suplex) which Devine immediately transitioned into a bridging pin......... One...... Two...... Thr....... Phoenix kicked out but Devine then immediately turned the former champion round, and applied his sleeper variation the Devine Dreams. But Phoenix dug down deep and quickly made it over to the ropes, forcing Devine to break the hold. Devine however still remained in control, catching Phoenix with a jawbreaker and then planting Phoenix into the mat with a leg-sweep before heading up top. Feeling confident that he would have the match in the bag Devine then jawed with the crowd, as he stood on the turnbuckle proud as a peaock before diving off his DFA Diving Elbow Drop but Devine had taken too much time and Phoenix managed to roll out of the way and as they got back to their feet, it was Phoenix who took control taking Devine down with a Dragon screw-leg whip and as Devine stumbled back to his feet for a second time...Phoenix then planted the Devine Right leader into the mat with the FLAMING DRIVER !! One......... Two........... Thr........... Devine managed to kick out at the last split second, leading to Phoenix deciding to head up top this time. Phoenix then looked set to deliver the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Devine managed to stumble back to his feet and then into the ropes, causing Phoenix to lose his footing and become crotched on the top turbuckle. Devine then climbed the turnbuckle and attempted to bring Phoenix back in with a superplex but the masked man managed to shove Devine off, and then launched himself off the top turnbuckle to spike Devine into the mat with a Tornado DDT ! One....... Two........ Devine kicked out but Phoenix retained control and was able to dump the Devine Right leader on his head once again with an Elemental Suplex, Phoenix then immediately goes for the pin attempt But seeing that her man is in trouble Lisa Bowen gets up on the apron and adverts the attention of Brett Graveson from counting the pinfall. The brief distracton allows Devine to sneak in a blatant low blow on Phoenix, he then double underhooks the arms and plants Phoenix face first onto the canvas with the DEVINE DREAM DROP ! One....... Two........ Three !! Darryl Devine with the assitance of Lisa Bowen steals a win against Ultimate Phoenix and strikes the first blow in the Round Robin Series. This was a different kind of match between these two from last month, where as last months main event was there to highlight the superb in-ring ability...this match concentrated on their character more, especially Devine who's heelish actions really got the crowd behind Ultimate Phoenix. That's not to say this match didn't have some great action though, it's just that they didn't quite seem to go as 'all out' as their last match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 15:42 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Darryl Devine then grabs a microphone, as he has something to say......[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] I proved right there that I, Darryl Devine am the best wrestling this company.......[/COLOR] [I]A shut the f*** up chant starts piping up.......[/I] [COLOR=darkred]I'm sure you'd all love me to shut up, but unlike you I've got the mic, so you damn well will hear what I have to say. Simply put one Phoenix down, one to go and I will be leaving this arena with all the gold. You've already witnessed why they say I'm not just good but tonight you get to see why they say I'm Devine not just once but twice ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: W.O.V Gold (Da Power & Big Eazy) w/Carl Batch vs[/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHowardWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid back and forth tag match, as they played it that the Sons of Lucha Libre would give the considerably more powerful W.O.V Gold pair some problems in the early going with their slicker double team moves. In the end though Carl Batch got involved by laying out El Mitico Jr with a slapjack shot which left Capitao Brasil Jr isolated in the ring. The 'Brazilian' high flyer managed to bravely kick out of Big Eazy's Natural Ending but he'd probably would have done better to stay down for the three count as only second later he had his head taken off with a San Juan Rush from Da Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power and Big Eazy defeated The Sons of Lucha Libre in 6:38 when Da Power defeated Capitão Brasil Jr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Jared Johnson w/ Lisa Bowen vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We actually told Johnson and Flash to reign it in a bit here as we knew that with the round robin matches scattered throughout the show, it would be wise to have a few come down matches. What resulted was a technically solid but at times pedestrian match. The basic storyline of the match saw Flash 'school' the c0cky youngster on the mat, until a distraction from Lisa Bowen allowed Johnson to get a foot hold in the match and then take over, climaxing in the Tatr Heel stomp/Carolina Cross Face sequence that Johnson felt sure would put the veteran Flash away. But Flash dug down and fought his way out of the submission, that lead to a frustrated Double J changing tactics and going high-risk, that proved to be a mistake as Flash recovered and then stunned the Devine Right man with a Flash Bang from the second turnbuckle to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Jared Johnson in 10:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Round Robin Challenge/Undisputed Championship: Phoenix Negra vs Darryl Devine w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=2] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/CENTER] The second of the Round Robin Challenge matches and this time the Undisputed Championship was on the line, would Devine continue his momentum from his first match with Ultimate Phoenix and claim the title or would Negra see of his first challenger for the night ? Despite the fact that both of them can be considered heels there is no love lost between these two and they exploded on each other right away, instensely exchanging strikes and kicks....Negra then gained an early advantage taking Devine down with a leg-sweep and then busting out a standing moonsault for an early two count. Negra then waited for Devine to start staggering to his feet and aimed a kick to the head but Devine saw it coming catching the leg and taking the champion down with a leg-whip. Devine then took control with a Pat Deacon Knee lift, before whipping Negra into the ropes and using the momentum to plant the champion with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Devine then lifted a stunned Negra back to a vertical base, before taking the champion over with the Devineplex........ One.... Two...... Negra managed to kick out but remained planted to the mat and Devine decided to head for the top turnbuckle but the champion was playing possum as he sprung back to his feet and nailed Devine with a leaping springboard Enziguri, before climbing the turnbuckle himself to send Devine crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana. One..... Two....... But Devine then rolled through into a pin attempt of his own....... One...... Two...... Negra then seemed to get Devine locked in position for the Last Chancery only for Devine to work his way out and then nail Negra with a kick to the head ! That lead to Devine setting Negra up for the brainbuster, but the champion was able to work his way out of it only for Devine to catch him with an elbow to the side of the head. Devine then scooped Negra up on his shoulders but once again Negra was able to slip off, landing on the ring apron and then stunning Devine with a jawbreaker. That created some seperation for Negra to go for a springboard fore-arm smash but Devine countered that by sending Negra crashing to the mat out of mid-air with a drop-kick ! They both then staggered to their feet and it was Devine who continued to seize the momentum with the Devine Intervention (springboard back elbow), that lead to Devine going for the DEVINE DREAM DROP only for Negra to block the attempt by dropping to his knees, but Devine was determined to get the move and after a series of clubbing blows to the back, he re-applied the butterfly lock and then drove Negra face first into the mat !! One........ Two....... Thr....... Negra kicked out much to the disbelief of Devine who then paced around the ring, before taking the decision to drag the relatively lifeless champion up to the second turnbuckle, Devine then applied the double underhook, it looked like he was going for the DEVINE NIGHTMARE DROP ! But for some reason Devine looked briefly distracted, as he saw Dean Daniels emerge from the entrance ramp...Devine then arrogantly decided to taunt Daniels shouting out to his rival ' You'll never be DEVINE ! ' But his arrogance got the better of him as Negra suddenly slipped out of the double underhook and then took control with a rake of the face...that temporarily blinded Devine, as Negra then sent the Devine Right leader crashing back into the ring with a SUPER BRAINBUSTER ! Negra then applied the LAST CHANCERY to make sure, but the submission was academic as Devine was clearly out of it from absorbing the Brainbuster as Phoenix Negra was able to see off one challenger for his title. The fans didn't really know who to cheer for in this match as both are clear heels. But they got the crowd into the match through the quality of the wrestling on display. We purposely went for this being the shortest of the three matches, as we felt it was best to give the fans a shorter sprint that concentrated on wall to wall action than a match that had a clear storyline building through it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Darryl Devine in 12:33 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Phoenix Negra retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Negra leaves the ring with the Twin Belts over each of his shoulders...a disgruntled Darryl Devine staggered back to his feet to see Dean Daniels smiling at him from the entrance ramp...the former peoples champ also had a microphone and began to speak.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Well Darryl I have to say that was Devine ! I mean you had the match won and then you let one look at me take your eye off the ball, you could have been the champ Darryl. But I guess you now know how it feels to have something taken away from you in a blink of an eye.[/COLOR] [I]Devine is seething at this point but is too worn down to speak so valet Lisa Bowen grabs a microphone.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Oh you think Dean, that just because you think you got one over on Darryl here, that you are suddenly better than him...well Dean you're not EVEN on his level.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Not at all Lisa. But lets face it Darryl should have won that match, I mean why let my prescence be a distraction.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] You knew full well what you were doing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Did I, because it seemed like Negra was able to ignore your prescence at ring side but hey lets be said that's a rarity because most normal men would clearly be distracted by you wouldn't they Lisa[/COLOR] ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] What you trying to get at Dean ? Because quite frankly I'm and sure everyone else is bored of having to listen to you waffle on. You've had your time to gloat, but come later tonight against Bulldozer Brandon Smith that smile will be wiped off your face.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Oh my point is, that you and any of Devine's other chronies seem to get involved in each others matches rather alot. And you know what I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't going to truly face Brandon one on one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Sounds to me you're making excuses already Dean.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] It may sound like it, but I've realised I need to take action against the likes of Devine Right. Now I've never ever been one to pander to the fans, they can take me or leave me as I am, I ain't gonna change who I am but I've realised there are times you need someone to have your back.......[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Charles Rainier, Steve Flash and Primus emerge from the back........[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] You see these three guys right here, they have my back. You've got two of the most trustworthy guys in FCW in Charles Rainier and Steve Flash then you got the 'man beast' Primus....a powerhouse of raw potential who used to follow the sort of code of dishonor that Devine Right follows but has now seen the error of his ways. Devine Right your days of running rough shod over this company are over ![/COLOR] [I]Daniels then heads back up the entrance ramp with Flash, Rainier and Primus in tow. [/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where Ultimate Phoenix is in his dressing room warming up for his title match with Phoenix Negra. He cuts a somewhat sombre figure as he turns to camera knowing that he has already lost to tonight in the Round Robin to Darryl Devine.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I blame myself for losing to Darryl Devine in my match earlier tonight. I as Dean Daniels so rightly pointed out, out there should have not become distracted...I should have been more like you NEGRA. In fact you feel that we are rather a like and perhaps we are, we both strive to be the best and we both do anything to prove that we are the best. Negra....'brother' I may be down but I am most definitely not out for this Phoenix will rise once again ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video then plats to hype up the Tag Team Title match between X-UNITY and Animal Magic. The video puts over the history between both teams and the fact that whoever loses can no longer challenge for the titles, whilst the winning team hold the titles.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]X-UNITY (Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen) w/ Carl Batch vs[/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] X-UNITY were now accompanied to the match by Carl Batch, sealing the fact that they have joined W.O.V Gold and though the crowd have probably seen this match-up a few too many times, the addition of Batch as a distraciton at ring-side did provide a different dynamic, in what is effectively a blow-off match between these two tag team rivals. Animal Magic started out hot only for the distracting prescence of Carl Batch to create an opening for the Tag champs to get a foothold back in to the match. That lead to Fox Mask playing Spencer Marks for a long stretch, until he took advantage of a miscommuncation and got the hot tag into Masked Cougar, who knocked R!ot out of the ring for High Rise Cougar Pounce and then took Allen down with a regular Cougar Pounce for a two count. Cougar then went for a quebrada only for Carl Batch to get involved again and swipe the legs out from underneath Cougar. That led to X-UNITY re-taking control and they soon had Cougar set up for the Limited Edition but as Harry Allen climbed the top rope.....Charles Rainier jumped the guard-rail and shoved Allen off the top rope to the floor ! Cougar then slipped out of the vertical suplex and nailed R!ot with an Enziguri before getting the tap into Fox Mask, who snapped off a spinning head-scissors that took R!ot to the floor....... Animal Magic then performed stereo dives, wiping out both of the Tag champions. Before pitching Harry Allen back into the ring...to deliver the Last Hunt (stereo Enziguri's). Charles Rainier who stayed at ring-side then held his former UNITY team mate Nicky R!ot back from making the save as Fox Mask made the cover to seal another Tag Team Title reign for the masked duo [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated X-UNITY in 9:39 when Fox Mask defeated Harry Allen by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Animal Magic win the FCW Tag Team titles. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Animal Magic celebrate winning back the titles as X-UNITY look on in frustration.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The Titles are back round the waists of Animal Magic, because Harry Allen's contract wont get renewed. He asks for way too much money and expects at least a low level title reign every time he signs a contract, quite simply enough is enough and whilst I could have transitioned the belts to a new team...[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]I saw this an opportunity for these two teams to blow off their rivalry. I also feel that my own involvement in the match makes sense as I would be looking for revenge against the two guys who turned their back on me.[/FONT] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #7: Non Title: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Lisa Bowen vs Dean Daniels[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match began with alot of brawling, that spilt to the outside and played into the hands of BBS, Daniels who often has the size advantage over many of the opponents on the FCW roster, found himself over-powered here and the Devine Right enforcer was able to shake off Daniels strikes with relative ease. However the tide turned when BBS missed a running clothesline into the corner and Daniels nailed the People's champion with an Enziguri, before following up with a double knee backbreaker. Daniels then slowed the pace of the match down as he worked over the back of BBS before locking on a Boston Crab. BBS dug down deep however and made it to the ropes, Daniels then tried to keep the pressure on by taking a rare excursion to the top-rope, but a brief distraction from Lisa Bowen caused him to miss a diving knee drop and then get taken out of his boots with a vicious lariat from the Bulldozer. That lead to a close two count from BBS who then looked for the Back Drop Driver only for Daniels to fight his way out and then dump BBS with a release german Suplex ! However that move also took alot out of Daniels and he was unable to immediately follow up with a pin attempt. As they got back to their feet, they engaged once again in more brawling that ended with Daniels nailing BBS with standing drop-kick only for the People's champ to shake it off and take Daniels down with another Lariat, that once again set up the Back Drop Driver and this time BBS was able to get it. Daniels however dug down and to the disbelief of the Peoples champ kicked out just in time. BBS then looked to finish Daniels off with the Atomic Driller, but Daniels slipped out and then caught BBS with a jawbreaker. Daniels then planted a stunned BBS into the mat with rolling cutter, before lifting the People's champ back to his feet, trapping the arms and releasing a relentless barrage of knee strikes. BBS had nowhere to go, and as much as he tried to escape the predicament he found himself in, Daniels wasn't go to let up, leaving Brett Graveson with no choice but to call for the bell. This was a solid match, but I was hoping for a bit better than 'solid' from these two. There didn't seem to be any particular issues with chemistry, it's just that were unable to elevate the match to that next level. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 14:11 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Phoenix Negra is just coming down from his 'home' in the rafters and before he puts his title on the line for a second time tonight he has a message for his opponent Ultimate Phoenix[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Oh yes my brother a Phoenix will rise and that Phoenix shall be me, as tonight I rise to greater heights and bury those who dare challenge my superiority. Tonight one mere mortal failed, only you my brother have the power now to stop me but the power you possessed is no match for me, for I AM the Undisputed Champion and the Undisputed king of the Phoenix.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Round Robin Challenge/Undisputed Championship: Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The bell sounds and these two just got at each other right away with strikes and kicks, neither one of them backing down, eventually Negra manages to take Phoenix down with a leg-whip only for Phoenix to spring back to his feet and nail Negra with a drop-kick. Negra then comes charging out of the corner but is taken down again with a leg-lariat that sends him out of the ring. Phoenix feeling the momentum on the side then goes for the no hands plancha but is cut off by a leaping kick from Negra, who was playing possum on the outside. Phoenix then staggers back and then stumbles forth, right into a springboard lariat from Negra ! Negra then goes for the kick to the head, but Phoenix sees it coming side steps out of the way and rolls Negra up with a La Magistral Cradle...... One..... Two....... They then roll through, and this time Negra gets the kick to the head ! He then sets up for the Brainbuster but Phoenix still has enough wits about him to fight out of it and counter with a DDT. Negra then staggers back up to his feet but Phoenix takes him back down with a leg-sweep and then busts out a standing corkscrew press....... One...... Two....... Negra kicks out emphatically and then manages to re-take control of the match with a supiciously low knee-strike into Phoenix mid-section, Negra then whips his 'brother' into the ropes but Phoenix comes right back with the springboard roundhouse kick and as Negra stumbles back, Phoenix uses the momentum to snap off a kip-up rana......Negra however rolls through out of the pin attempt only for Phoenix to catch him in the ELEMENTAL CLUTCH. But luckily for Negra he is fairly near the ropes and he is able to force the rope break. Negra then gets in a cheap shot on the rope-break and immediately attempts a suplex, but Phoenix fights out and gets a standing switch, only for Negra to force one of his own....neither of them is able to get the suplex so they both change tactic and both go for kicks, but they know each other inside out and neither one is able to land a significant strike, Phoenix then tries for the leg-sweep but Negra flips over and then goes for a basement drop kick only for Phoenix to side step out of the way, Phoenix then goes for the Enziguri but Negra catches the leg and takes Phoenix down with a Dragon screw ! Phoenix staggers back to his feet.....Negra nails Phoenix with the kick to the head again ! Brainbuster ! .......LAST CHANCERY !! Negra has his submission hold looked on right in the middle of the ring. Phoenix looks to be in real trouble........ Brett Graveson checks on the condition of Ultimate Phoenix..... He raises the arm once..... No response....... Graveson check again....... Still no response........ Graveson takes one more look....... Phoenix is ou............ No he's alive, he raises his arm up just in time and somehow manages to dig own enough energy to make it to the ropes. Negra can't believe it and paces round the ring before, that allows for Phoenix to maneouvre himself away from the ropes but Negra gets in a kick to the mid-section, setting up for the CERTAIN DEATH (Vertebreaker) but Phoenix slips out and then manages to dump Negra with a desperation Elemental suplex........ But Phoenix it too worn down to go for the cover....Negra is back up first and goes for the kick to the head again......but this time he goes to that well one time too many as Phoenix blocks and then rolls Negra up with a small package...... One...... Two...... Thr........ Almost a perfect pin but Negra manages to kick out, Phoenix however has control of the head and drills Negra with a brainbuster of his own ! Phoenix decides against going for the cover and heads up top....he looks to be setting up for the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH but Negra is back to his feet and then launches Phoenix off the top with a RELEASE GERMAN SUPERPLEX !! Phoenix however somehow manages to right himself onto his feet and then nails Negra with a roundhouse kick....that then leaves Negra stunned enough for Phoenix to then plant his rival into the mat with the FLAMING DRIVER (Sunset Driver)....... One........... Two......... Three !!! ULTIMATE PHOENIX HAS REGAINED THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP !! Phoenix regain the twin belts in an absolutely incredible match, despite losing to Darryl Devine at the beginning of the show and with all three of them scoring a win each in the round robin, things are far from settled in deciding who truly is the best in FCW right now. These two always deliver against one another, but they somehow seemed to take it to the new level this time round. Eventually the Twin Belts will settle down on someone but I'm going for a volatitle title picture right now, with the top three of the two Phoenixes and Devine able to best one another on any given night. Dean Daniels is undoubtly the number four guy right now, but is playing the role of the guy who can certainly hang with the top three but isn't quite able to get the better of them right now. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Phoenix Negra in 20:11 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix wins the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ultimate Phoenix then collects the twin belts and goes out into the crowd to celebrate with the fans, who certainly seem to adore him.....only the heel section decked out in Negra masks look to be disappointed withe the outcome.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Another strong show and relatively historic one with title changes for both the Undisputed and Tag Team championships, I was worried that perhaps we had peaked too early, as BBS-Daniels in the semi main event slot was a little disappointing but thankfully Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra were able to step up once again to provide what many will consider to be their best match yet against one another.

[CENTER][B][U]March in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Running just one show this month we managed to make back about $20,000. Thing is much as I want to press on an see FCW begin to break into new markets, we may well have to hold back on those plans. Especially looking at the dire situation 4C now find themselves in, they rose to Cult Size but are now struggling to stay afloat, first and fore most the priority should be to keep FCW alive. Perhaps it's the reason why Cliff Anderson has always been reluctant to expand CZCW beyond their current state as a well respected Regional promotion. We also secured Darryl Devine to a new contract...it was touch and go whether he would re-sign but we just about persuaded him to stay. It was also good timing to, as NOTBPW were sniffing around both him and Steve Flash only a few weeks later due to their recent expansion to International Size. Alerted by their interest, I somehow persuaded the Stones into setting up a Working Agreement with us. Whilst Devine and Flash have both signed on with NOTBPW, we managed to avoid losing them all together. Devine's schedule has become somewhat over crowded though with commitments to NOTBPW,USPW and ourselves with FCW being the least of his priorities. Right now he is enjoying a prominent role at the top of the card but with his busy schedule we may not get the best out of him over the next nine months. The agreement with NOTBPW at the very least though gives us a chance to logically conclude any storylines/feuds with currently have Devine involved with, if we feel best at the end of the nine month to let Devine move on. [LEFT]Meanwhile Carl Batch has extended his contract, whilst the The Ring Generals and the disappointing Rudy Velasquez all depart. Velasquez would have been kept around had he not asked for a pay rise. I wanted things to work out with Velasquez because I felt he got a raw deal when he was forced to originally depart from the promotion but he only has himself to blame this time. Whilst one returnee to FCW departs again, another former employee will be re-arriving in FCW, however the identity of who this wrestler is will be kept under wraps until he makes his re-debut at the next show. Also look out for Marc Speed to return to the ring next month with new gimmick.[/LEFT] On the Road Agent front we have brought in the experienced Duncan Kendall to replace Crippler Ray Kingman who has signalled his intention to retire from the wrestling business next month. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW Uprising was their second average (C rated) show in a row, though the overall rating doesn't tell the full story of what was shaping up to be a good show until the main event. Ultimate Phoenix actually made a strong defence of the Coastal Zone Title against Harry Allen (B) but for some reason they took the bizarre decision to main event the show with a Six Man Street Fight between Donnie J, Mick Muscles and Matt Sparrow going up against Ekuma, California Love Machine and Atlas in what would have been fine for a mid-card match but not as the main event (C-) up to that point the show was looking to be one of their strongest for a while with Joey Poison- Ernest Youngman and Remmy Skye- Bobby Thomas for the Xtreme Title both rating at B- and Brendan Idol- Jared Johnson also having a solid contest (C+). MAW's Game On event was a step back in the right direction (C+) with Mean Jean Cattley masking a good defence (B-) of the Mid Atlantic Title against Darryl Devine. This was supported by a solid underdog with KC Glenn- Mainstream Hernandez also receiving positive reviews (C+) and the team of Madman Boone & Bobby Thomas winning the vacant Mid Atlantic Tag Titles. NYCW's Epic Event was far from Epic but not terrible either (C rated) with a main event that saw Andre Jones make a succesful defence of the Empire Title against Ryan Powell (C+), the semi main event though between Steve Flash and Honest Frank was perhaps unsurpsingly lacklustre (D+). Rick Sanders and Snow Fox almost stole the show in the mid-card with what was a C+ rated match. MAW's purple patch they had at the end of 2011, is now clearly over, NYCW have become mediocre again and CZCW probably would have been as good as us this month if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot by putting on a lack lustre main event. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]March News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Despite suffering some set-backs last year such as losing Sean McFly to retirement through injury NOTBPW seem to be going for strength to strength as they have now risen to International Size. It appears they have taken advantage in the downturn in fortunes of the SWF to create a foothold in the U.S, whilst their TV Deal with La Red De La Lucha has seen the Canadian promotion gain a strong cult following in Mexico. With expansion in mind expect NOTBPW to be on the look out for talent to add to their roster. Meanwhile in Australia APW have now risen to Cult Size, what this basically means is that there will be less unemployed Australian wrestlers and that they might well be able to persuade Swoop McCarthy to stick around and be the big fish in the small pond that is the Australian wrestling scene. This month also saw the departure of Larry Wood from CGC. Wood was the man brought in by Alex DeColt to take over the book for CGC...however Wood's replacement is none other than former owner of DaVE Phil Vibert. It's a brave choice by DeColt as DaVE was a far-cry from the relatively family friendly product that CGC put on but one thing Vibert was noted for was his great wrestling mind and he could well be the man who could bring CGC up to being a serious competitor in Canada for NOTBPW. Mind you with NOTBPW's recent rise to International status, CGC have alot of ground to make up. Meanwhile also in Canada it appears that 4C's rise to Cult Size, is causing them alot of problems. The promotion has struggled to cope with the financial demands of running the promotion at that level and have gone into debt. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Gaijins Golden Delicious, Gorgon, Kristabel Plum and Thea Davis have all been invited to take part in 5SSW's next tour. AAA have brought back Missy Masterson. Following their rise to Cult Size APW boosted their roster with the addtions of Angus McMiller, Christopher Gerard, Frankie Robertson, Vance Sturt, referee Tony Thorpe and in something of slight coup for the Australian promotion former SWF worker Lead Belly. BHOTWG have poached away Polish prospect Pavel Vanzycha from INSPIRE, signing him to a written contract. BSC have boosted their roster with the additions of Michelle Brendon (who joins her sister Tracy) and Geena Warrior Princess. Shane Nelson has returned to CGC, Nelson who was a mainstay in the Tag Division for years along side Lee Rivera left in 2010 after his time in CGC started to head south. It appears though that Nelson (who has stayed busy with 4C) is being given another chance by the DeColt run promotion. Principessa who was surprisingy allowed to leave NOTBPW last month, leading to rumours that retirement may be on the horizon has put those rumours to bed by signing on with CWWF. Insane Machine, Oleg Dorosklov and Merle O'Curle will all take part in GCG's up coming spring tour. Wasichi 'Fire Fox' Inao has signed on with Hinote Dojo on a PPA basis. MAW boost their ranks with the additions of veteran Jumbo Jackson, Xavier Reckless and prospect Scythe. Vincente Romero has returned to MHW. MPWF have picked up former OLLIE lower-carder Tricolor Jr, who was part of the recent wave of roster releases for OLLIE. NOTBPW did go on something of a signing spree as they added former TCW star Chance Fortune, announcer Cliff Anderson, road agent Jason Rogers and referee Andy Gordy on written deals, whilst Darryl Devine and Steve Flash have signed PPA contracts. NYCW will be hoping the additions of Bradford Peverall, Mercutio Sleep and Nelson Callum can help to freshen up their shows. Despite leaving SWF Mean Jean Cattley has somewhat curiously joined their development terrirtory RIPW on a PPA deal. American Machine also intially signed with RIPW on developmental contract but got an immediate call up to SWF, where he will be working as Mr America. WLW brings back the usual crowd for another tour (as I said why don't they just Champagne Lover etc on a written contract ?!). Soul Taker also signs a touring contract, whilst KC Glenn has signed a PPA deal. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Pitull Brown, Stevie Stoat, Igor Ivanoff, Chuck Frisby, valet Phoebe Plumridge and road agent Colin 'The Steamroller' Chalke. 4C extend the contracts of Damian Carvill, Raphael and color commentator Ted Ross. 5SSW extend the contracts of Kiko Sakakibara and Megumi Nakijima. APW extend the contracts of Boo Smithson and referee Virgil Mann. BHOTWG secure Kinnojo Horri and commentator Katsuhiko Shunsen to new written contracts and keep Eisaku Hoshino's rolling PPA contract going. BSC extend the contracts of Alison Capone, Charlize Angelle, Gorgon and Sprite. CGC extend the contract of Zeus Maximillion. CWWF extend the contract of Amber Allen. CZCW extend the contracts of Bobby Thomas, Donnie J and veteran valet Jakki. ELPF secure much of their roster to new contracts, most notable amongst those extending their stay with the tiny European based promotion are current Arena Champion Mr Evilness, Scott Van Den Berg, Edward Cornell and Billy Robinson. EWA extend the contracts of White Knight, Herschel The Hammer, Jed High, High's valet Simona Cox and announcer Mark Stanford. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of Ogai Miki, Young Boy Sayuki and road agent Gesshin Nishihara. A key month of contract negotiations for GCG as they secure World Champion Toshiharu Hyobanshi, former champion Jimmy Cox, Kiminobu Kuroki, Mabucihi Furusawa, Masutaro Kataoka, announcer Masatake Hori and referee Tsugiharu Odaka to new exclusive written contracts INSPIRE extend the contract of White Samurai. MAW extend the contracts of Madman Boone, James 'Mainstream' Hernandez and referee Brett Graveson. MHW extend the contract of El Heroe Mexicano. MOSC extend the contracts of Kevin Jones, Petey Barnes, Rolling Johnny Stones, Joey Beauchamp and Stefan Raynor. MPWF extend the contracts of El Hijo Espada Roja, Inca Jr, Kid Azucar (the former SWARM III) and color commentator Teadoro Nieto. NOTBPW secure Biff the Bruiser, Lord James King, Derek Frost and Mighty Cavanagh to new written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of Rick Sanders, Justin Sensitive and manager Herb Stately. OLLIE extend the contracts of El Leon and road agent El Critico. PGHW secure current Glory Crown Holder Alexander Robinson to a new written contract. PSW extend the contracts of The Wolverine, The Punisher, Hollywood Brett Starr plus managers Carl Batch and Nicole Kiss. RIPW extend the PPA deal of Brendan Idol. ROF extend the contracts of Don Henderson, Harley Neill and road agent Donny Damage. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Kenichi Komigata and Shiba Mizoguchi. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Axxis Jr, Leon Joven and announcer Mateo Hidalgo. Eric Eisen, Paul Huntingdon, road agent Black Hat Bailey and referee Darren Smith all sign PPA deals with SWF. TCW secure Des Davids, announcer Duane Fry, road agent Demon Anger and referee Jay Fair to new written contracts. UEW extend the contracts of road agent Nathaniel Pross, colour commentator Lawrence Young and valet Vita. USPW extend the contracts of T-Rex, Nicky Champion, Casey Valentine and manager Captain USA. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] 4C's financial worries has led to them having a huge cull of their roster. Bradford Peverall and Masked Cougar both mutually agreed not to extend their contracts, whilst Chris Flynn, Canadian Crusher, Eric Blackley, Kamikaze Christian Vars, Panda Mask II, Sgt Bubba Lee West and Jason 'Too Hot' Evans (who didn't even get to wrestle even one match in his return to the promotion) all saw their contracts terminated as 4C turn their priorities to just simply staying in business. Cole Taylor does not get his contract renewed by APW, considering their recent rise to Cult Size that's got to be a even bigger blow for the Afro-Haired Aussie. Alexis Lee Littlefeather departs from BSC. Larry Wood leaves CGC after the fails to come to agreement over a new contract, whilst Brendon Idol and Grimm Quibble are also allowed to leave. Gianfranco Morelli does not see his contract renewed by EWA. White Samurai decides against renewing his contract with Exodus 2010, deciding instead to concentrate on commitments with WLW and INSPIRE. Xavier Reckless time in Japan was a brief one, as his PPA contract is not renewed by Hinote Dojo. Pavel Vanzycha leaves INSPIRE for BHOTWG and Burning Takash!ta also ends his association with the promotion. Takash!ta's latest stay with WLW is also a short one. American Machine departs from MAW and NYCW after signing on exclusively with SWF. Magnifico departs from MHW. Apprentica Jr fails to come to agreement over a new contract with MPWF. A strange one here as many of the workers OLLIE brought in last month to fill in roster gaps, were all released with immediate effect with the likes of Asesino Del Hacha, Chess Maniac, El Orgulluso, Fray Valiente Jr, Heavy Metal Anarchy , Hexx and Magik all released before they had even managed to get a cup off coffee. Maybe owner Joaquin Soler is a big fan of The Apprentice and just likes saying 'You're Fired !' rather alot. Matt Sparrow decides against renewing his contract with PSW. Gigolo Jack Stein departs from RIPW. Amane Shunsen fails to see his contract renewed by SAISHO. Eric Tyler departs from SWF after signing an exclusive contract with NOTBPW. [B]Injuries[/B] A pretty bad month for injuries with many notable names facing time on the shelf. TCW's Acid (a lynch pin of their All Action Division) is currently suffering from Chronic Knee Pain. Though it's an injury he can work through, TCW won't see him at his best for a good few months. PSW's The Punisher suffered a Spinal Disalignment that will keep him out of action for around three months. NOTBPW's Tim Westybrook has sustained Knee Ligament Damage that will keep him on the shelf for the next month and Buddy Garner suffered the same injury in PGHW. BHOTWG were dealt the hugest blow of all though, as former world champion Kinnojo Horri suffered a Torn Rotator Cuff that will keep him out of action for a whole year. Horri had only just signed an extension to his written contract. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] March was also a busy month for retirements after several months of being quiet on that front. Yosuke Narita (better known by his alter ego Awesome Thunder) has hung up his boots at the Age of 46. Narita was one of the first 'stars' for WLW and is arguably the most decorated wrestler in the history of the promotion winning the Universal Title a record Eight Times and the Show Stealer title on three occasions. GCG mainstay Shotaro Ikina has called time on his career at the Age of 46. Ikina a long time employee of GCG enjoyed notable success in the promotion without quite breaking through into the main event winning the Openweight Title three times but it was in the Tag ranks where he enjoyed his most success winning the Titles Six Times (twice alongside Naonobu Murkani and four times with Yasuhide Tayama). Land Mass who's entire career was based on his massive size has finally decided to relieve the fans of having to suffer his awful matches at the Age of 48. Mass who started his career in the mid 80's had a brief run in the late 80's as a monster heel for the SWF but became more noted in recent years for his run with NYCW, where he captured the Tag Titles and even had a run fairly recently with the Tri-State Regional belt...prior to his time in NYCW he had run in the mid 90's with CGC where he captured the Tag Titles alongside fellow humongous sized wrestler Mammoth. Otsune Tsumura, a two time Tag champion with 5SSW has called time on her in-ring career at the relatively young age of 29 but Sara Marie York a former champion in both AAA and CWWF has decided to call time on her in-ring career at the even younger age of 27. [B]Title Changes[/B] Yasuhiko Taira teamed with Heiachiro Sakai defeated the Raging Bulls of Chuichi Sanda and Eiji Hamacho, to end the veteran duo's year long Burning World Tag Team Title reign and Masked Cougar defeated fellow gaijin Masked Patriot to become a two time Openweight Champion. Joey Poison ended the year long reign of Damian Carvill to become the 4C Champion for a fourth time and to win the belt for the first time since 2007. Scheming Behemoth ended the near year long reign of Scott Van Den Berg to become the new ELPF International Champion. Hypnos has become a two time Silver Crown champion in Exodus 2010 and JOJI & Young Boy Sayuki became the new Double Crown Champions. Slayyer ended the nine month reign of Angel De Mexico to become the new Campeon de Lucha in MPWF. Madman Boone teamed with Bobby Thomas to defeat the duo of Henry Lee & Bulldozer Brandon Smith to claim the vacant (yet again) Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles. The Tri-State Regional Title in NYCW finds itself vacated after the departure of American Machine. The Stone Siblings of Dan Jr and Jeremy edged out The Tap Out Express (Johnny Bloodstone & Art Reed) to claim the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup for a sixth time and for the second year running in what was deemed to be a MOTYC. Along the way the Siblings also saw off Tim Westybrook & John Maverick then Bruce The Giant & Sayeed Ali on their way to the finals. The other semi finalists were current Tag champions R.K Hayes & Dark Angel, whilst the remaining first round teams included The McWade Brothers, Joey Poison & White Angel and The Scientists of Derek Frost & Davis Wayne Newton. The NOTBPW Womens Title also changed hands as Jaime Quine regained the title from Emma Bitch to become a four time champion. The PSW Tag Team championships are no longer in the hands of The Wolverine and The Punisher. However that's only because PSW took the decision to vacate the belts. It'll be interesting to see if PSW have finally acknowledged what we've all known for years and that they don't give a flying (insert profanity here) about their own Tag belts or if this will be a sort of re-set button for Tag Team wrestling in the Pittsburgh based promotion. The Elite Series took place this month in PGHW and it was Mito Miwa who emerged as this years winner defeating Bryan Vessey in the finals. Miwa also defeated PRIDE Koiso and Li Bingci on his way to the finals, whilst Vessey saw off William Hayes and then current Glory Crown champion Alexander Robinson in the match on the night. The remaining first round participants included Buddy Garner and Akinori Kwakami. Jean Cattley made an immeidate impression in RIPW (in his Mean Machine gimmick) to win the RIPW Championship from Henry Lee. El Fuerza became the Universal Champion in SOTBPW for a fourth time to end the near year long reign of Pablo Rodriguez. Whilst Full Force (Lobo Blanco and Junior Youth) ended the 14 month long Campeon de Parejas reign of Onslaught (The Cannonball Kid & Vincente Romero) Randy Bumfhole teaming with James Justice ended the 13 month reign of Sexual Aggression to win the SWF World Tag Team Championship. Enygma defeated fellow masked man Acid to win the All Action Title in TCW for the first time. The general feeling is that this title switch has come about due to the fact that Acid is working through a knee injury.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][I][U][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/U][/I][/SIZE][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] NOTBPW star Aaron Andrews is coming to Puerto Rico, where he will take on former Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra, in part of a double main event that will headline FCW's Tierra Que Prueba show at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan on Tuesday April 3rd. The other main event match up will see Dean Daniels get a shot at the Undisputed Championship held by a man he has so far yet to defeat in FCW Ultimate Phoenix. Can Daniels coming off a hard fought victory over People's champ Bulldozer Brandon Smith make that step up an ensure Phoenix latest reign with the belt is the briefest in FCW history or will Phoenix score yet another victory over Dean Daniels ? The People's Championship will also be on the line as Bulldozer Brandon Smith takes on KC Glenn. This is not the first time these two have met for the title and Glenn pushed BBS as hard as anyone in trying to take the belt off the enforcer of the Devine Right stable. Meanwhile BBS's Devine Right stable mates leader Darryl Devine and Jared Johnson take on Charles Rainier & Steve Flash. Rainier and Flash have recently formed a unit with Dean Daniels and former rival Primus in what some fans are dubbing UNITY 2.0. Former Tag Team champion Nicky R!ot now part of the W.O.V Gold stable takes on the exciting Amazing Fire-Fly and the Tag Team champion Animal Magic go up against the Sons of Lucha Libre in a non title match. Rounding out the main show Mr Electricity faces off with the returning Marc Speed , who is rumoured to have gone under something of a transformation in his brief time away from FCW. Finally Mainstream Hernandez posted a rather unhinged and bizarre message on his blog at [URL="http://www.mainstreamnation.com"]www.mainstreamnation.com[/URL]. By the end of the rant it appeared to imply that he would have a 'surprise' in store for the man he says has ruined his life former tag partner and one time best friend Bradford Peverall. Here is a full transcript of the blog entry.... [COLOR=red][B]' Bradford you took everything from me, I want you to feel my pain. You took it all from me, you took HER from me. You took my beautiful Sara, MY Sara from me. You took it all !! First you tried to take her by force and when that failed you took her from me by persuasion. You have fooled her Brad, but not me, I know that deep down guys like you will always want to destroy the lifes of guys like me. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]I have come to realise that I am not the Mainstream but that I am an outsider and that my name is one of pure irony, an irony I hope is not lost on those who follow the words that I speak and the actions I take. This wretched world will always tear us outsiders apart, we must smash apart those who claim to represent the mainstream. Bradford Peverall represents this wretched majority and one by one they must be taken down. Bradford do you like surprises, everyone likes surprise right. Yours is coming April 3rd...ENJOY. I sure will. [/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Keep the faith one day WE will become [/COLOR][COLOR=red]the true Mainstream ! '[/COLOR][/B] The pre-show matches see Angel De Mexico take on Captain Morgan and Arthur Dexter Bradley go up against Joe Benning. [I]Here is a full run down of the card[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Tierra Que Prueba[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 3rd April 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Ultimate Phoenix vs Dean Daniels [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'From NOTBPW'[/SIZE] Aaron Andrews vs Phoenix Negra[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs K.C Glenn[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier & Steve Flash vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson[/CENTER] [CENTER]Amazing Fire Fly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non Title:[/B] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Captain Morgan Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Joe Benning ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]FCW Tierra Que Prueba[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Special Attraction Match:[/B] Aaron Andrews vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs KC Glenn[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier & Steve Flash vs Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Non Title:[/B] Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Captain Morgan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Joe Benning[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels Special Attraction Match: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] People's Championship: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]KC Glenn[/B] Charles Rainier & Steve Flash vs [B]Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson[/B] [I]By shenanigans, alternatively a DQ win for Charles & Steve.[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]I figure Nicky to stay strong for a little while yet.[/I] Non Title: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Mr Electricity vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley [/B]vs Joe Benning

Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels [I]Hmmmmm. . .Double D ain't quite ready yet--at least not as a face--for the Undisputed championship.[/I] Special Attraction Match: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]Tough pick for me here as I like both grapplers. Negra needs a win to keep looking dangerous.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs KC Glenn [I]I don't think KC Glenn is quite ready to have the People's championship just yet.[/I] Charles Rainier & Steve Flash vs [B]Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson[/B] [I]TK, you know my reason for this pick, especially with Carolina going for the National championship this weekend!!![/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]R!ot will be P-O'd that Allen is gone and will take it out on AFF.[/I] Non Title: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]AM just won the titles and would look weak losing so soon, even if it is a non-title match.[/I] Mr Electricity vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] [I]Usually transformations are a good thing, so I am interested to see what changes come about for Speed.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]Easy pick as ADM is looking to get back near the top.[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]Joe keeps being Joe.[/I]

[B]FCW Tierra Que Prueba[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels Special Attraction Match: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs KC Glenn [B]Charles Rainier & Steve Flash[/B] vs Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Non Title: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Mr Electricity vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Joe Benning

FCW Tierra Que Prueba Undisputed Championship: [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Dean Daniels [i]Champ retains[/i] Special Attraction Match: Aaron Andrews vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] [i]Andrews is on loan I'm guessing, so it depends if he's willing to lose or not[/i] People's Championship: [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs KC Glenn [b]Charles Rainier & Steve Flash[/b] vs Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson [i]Tough decision. I'll go with Flash pinning JJ seeing as Flash needs the momentum for your owner goal[/i] Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] Non Title: [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Mr Electricity vs [b]Marc Speed[/b] [i]To get his new gimmick off to a good start[/i] [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Captain Morgan [b]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/b] vs Joe Benning

[B][U]FCW Tierra Que Prueba[/U][/B] Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs Dean Daniels I can't see Phoenix dropping the belt this quick. I see possible interference from Devine to cause of no contest. Special Attraction Match: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] I don't see Andrews coming in and getting victory as just a special attraction. People's Championship: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]KC Glenn[/B] I don't see a title victory, but maybe a DQ. [B]Charles Rainier & Steve Flash[/B] vs Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson Flash needs the push to be reached and Johnson hasn't won in possibly six months. Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] I don't se AFF getting a quick push and upset. Non Title: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Animal Magic wins. They will need some stronger challenges. SOLL and Heat Magnets just don't cut it to me. Mr Electricity vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] New gimmick victory. [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Joe Benning

[B]FCW Tierra Que Prueba[/B] Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Special Attraction Match: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs KC Glenn Charles Rainier & Steve Flash vs [B]Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson [/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Non Title: Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Marc Speed [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Joe Benning

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Tierra Que Prueba[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 3rd April 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico. [/CENTER] [CENTER](Attendance: 2000 - Sell Out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Angel De Mexico vs Captain Morgan[/B] Five minutes of Morgan stumbling around trying to avoid Angel's offence and attempting to keep in cheap shots, the tactic worked for a while but eventually the patriotic masked man was able to synch in the Mexican Death Arm Bar. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Captain Morgan in 4:58 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match the Angel De Mexico cuts a promo on behalf of the Lucha Equity Alliance. [/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] One win for the LEA, and when these two beside me go up against Animal Magic, there shall be another. Animal Magic we respect you alot, you follow the same code of honor that we do. But El Mitco & Capitao here are ready to step up to the next level. Tonight they defeat you and earn title shot.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Joe Benning[/B][/CENTER] Inoffensive but ultimately unexciting match that was perfectly acceptable for the pre-show. Benning wasn't completey out classed in this one and did get in almost an even amount of offence but in the end was looking up at the lights let again after falling to the Cool Dee TEE. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Joe Benning in 4:53 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The announce team of Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch shill the double main events of Ultimate Phoenix- Dean Daniels and Phoenix Negra- Aaron Andrews. Lynch was moaning about Daniels latest attitude adjustment and that he gives Daniels no chance against Phoenix, something he'd never thought he'd say. O'Hara points out to Cueball that Daniels has really changed at all and will show the same sort of intensity that he always has when it comes up against Phoenix and that without the side-show of Lisa Bowen by his side these days that he may well be more focused than ever. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Non Title: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre ( Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was one of those matches where everything that went on before the end result was pretty much insignifcant. The two masked teams put on a nice display of lucha style exchanges and The Sons looked like they could pull of an upset on a few occasions but in the end no team was the winner here due to the fact that W.O.V Gold headed up the entrance ramp to attack both teams, giving Brett Graveson no choice but to abandon the match, much to the chagrin of the crowd who were starting to get into the contest. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic drew with The Sons of Lucha Libre in 8:41 following a double disqualification.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match W.O.V Gold continue their assault on Animal Magic and the Sons of Lucha Libre, but quartet of masked wrestlers fight back, causing W.O.V Gold to retreat. As they retreat all three members of W.O.V Gold Da Power, Nicky R!ot and Big Eazy make a belt gesture, signalling that they want a shot at the Tag Titles.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Devine Right are backstage getting ready for their up-coming matches and it looks like they have something to say.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] So Dean it looks like you've managed to find yourself a few buddies. Well good for you, but I mean seriously Dean I think you're using your edge by associating yourself with a consistent loser like Charles Rainier and some has-been like Steve Flash. Tonight me and Jared here take on your too buddies and they will find out why we are the present and the future of FCW.[/COLOR] [I]First up though Brandon here will take care of business against that Southern hick KC Glenn.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Jared Johnson:[/B] What you got against the south Darryl ? I mean I'm from the south[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Yeah but are you saying you're an in-bred mama's boy like Glenn ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Jared Johnson:[/B] No Darryl, not at all ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Which means you wont be getting beaten to a pulp by Brandon right here, ain;t that right big man[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] That's damn right, Glenn you faced me once and I beat you like the little mama's boy that you are, and I'm gonna give you the same beatin' again. Think you can take this belt away from me, think again PUNK ![/COLOR] [I]BBS then starts to head to the ring with Lisa Bowen at his side for his People's Title match with KC Glenn which is up next.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Lisa Bowen vs K.C Glenn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] BBS got an early jump on KC Glenn, to dominate the southern youngster in the early going but Glenn was able to side-step a clothesline in the corner and then nail BBS with a Enziguri. That stunned BBS long enough for Glenn to take the Devine Right enforcer down with a springboard moonsault press for a two count. Glenn then continued to keep the Bulldozer off balance with an arsenal of drop-kicks, eventually leading to a frustrated BBS going out for a powder. Not wanting to let up on the pressure Glenn decided to take to the skies and launched himself off the top turnbuckle with a flying smash. That however proved to be mistake as the Bulldozer caught him in mid-air and the powerslammed him against the ring apron ! BBS thinking that he would possibly have the match won with that rolled Glenn back into the ring and went for a somewhat arrogant cover. Glenn kicked out but BBS was now in full control and started to toy with his smaller opponent. Eventually BBS looked to put Glenn away and set up for the Back Drop Driver but Glenn was able to fight out and when BBS then went for lariat, Glenn was able to catch BBS first with a desperation leg-lariat. BBS however was up first again and lifted Glenn up for a German Suplex only for the Louisiana born youngster to slip out again and this time stun BBS with a Louisiana Spiral ! Glenn then laid his arm over BBS, too worn down to make a stronger cover. BBS kicked out, but had Glenn hooked the leg, we may have been looking at a new champion there and then. As they got up BBS seized the advantage once again and despite just being planted into the canvas still looked the stronger of the two, but when he whipped Glenn into the ropes he was nailed with the Tune Up The Sunshine Band (Rebound Yazuza Kick). The Bulldozer managed to shake the move off but Glenn was undettered and he caught BBS staggering off the ropes with a second 'Tune Up' this time sending the Devine Right enforcer flat on his back. Glenn made the cover but BBS was able to get a shoulder up just in time. But the Bulldozer remained planted to the mat and Glenn saw the opportunity to go for the 450 Splash. Seeing her man in trouble however Lisa Bowen hopped up onto the ring apron causing Glenn to hesitate. Glenn managed to shake the interferring ringside valet of but when he finally went for the 450 Splash BBS was able to get the knees up. That then lead to BBS scooping Glenn up and spiking the protege of Joey Minnesota into the mat with the Atomic Driller. After that the result was academic. As good as, but not better than their first match. These two have a really good Bully/Underdog chemistry thing with each other but perhaps in alot of ways this was too similar to their first match against one another, next time they face one another they perhaps will need to vary it up a bit. . [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated KC Glenn in 15:25 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith retains the People's Championship Title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I was considering going for Glenn winning the title here but I felt that at least one of the People's needs to be a bit more settled right now with both the Undisputed and Tag Titles going through fairly rapid title switches of late[/FONT] [I]After the match the Devine Right duo of Darryl Devine and Jared Johnson hit the ring to assist BBS in a post match beat-down of Glenn but Charles Rainier and Steve Flash come out armed with chairs to chase the Devine Right Trio off. I then dare Devine and Johnson to get into the ring right now and face us two on two.....Devine says he has no fear of facing us right now, so that leads to.......[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Charles Rainier & Steve Flash vs [/B] [B]Darryl Devine & Jared Johnson w/Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The contest started off pretty even, until unsurprisingly the Devine Right duo used some questionable methods to gain the advantage. That lead to long sequence of myself playing Spencer Marks. Formula stuff but the crowd were lapping it up, as they really hate Devine and despite being a bit of a disappointment in his latest run the fans still love Steve Flash. Crowd went ballistic for the hot-tag when it came and Flash cleaned house for a bit....at that point he looked set to put Johnson away when he put the Carolina born youngster in the Bosto Crab until Devine dove back in to make the save. From there things broke down to the point that the match spilt out of the ring and I took out everyone, my own partner included with a dive to the outside off the top turnbuckle. I then rolled Devine back into the ring and almost got a huge victory over the Devine Right leader when I landed a moonsault for two count. Jared Johnson then took me out with the MDK Powerbomb but I was able to roll to safety before Johnson could follow up with a cover. Steve Flash then entered the ring and goes to nail Double J with a super-kick, Johnson side-steps that and then Arthur Dexter Bradley suddenly emerges on the ring-side apron chair in hand....ADB swings the chair but completely misses his intended target of Steve Flash and instead nails Johnson, who then staggers into a FLASH BANG ! Flash the makes the pin to pick up a victory, as the Devine Right pair suffer defeat at the hands of myself and Steve Flash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier and Steve Flash defeated Darryl Devine and Jared Johnson in 10:34 when Steve Flash defeated Jared Johnson by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Rainier and Flash head back up the ramp in celebration, a dejected looking Jared Johnson cuts a forlorn figure in the middle of the ring, standing over him is a frustrated looking Darryl Devine and an apologetic looking Arthur Dexter Bradley.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] What the hell was that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Jared Johnson:[/B] I was hit.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Don't say anything Jared, besides I saw what happened wasn't entirely your fault.... Arthur if you're trying to help you didn't.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Look man I tried.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Well tried ain't good enough, you cost us the damn match. Since we invited you and your mate Hocking into Devine Right, you've been nothing but a damn liability.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] But......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine[/B]: But, but, but.....it's all I damn well get to hear from you, when you gonna start earning your keep ?[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly ADB starts to grow some balls and gets in Devine's face.....[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Yeah come down on me and Matt like a tonne of bricks every time we lose but you turn a blind eye to the stuff ups your boy Jared's been making of late.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] But.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Yeah but what Darryl, you gonna kick me out.....of Devine Right is that what you're going to do...because you kick me out, it'll be damn hypocrytical of you if you didn't kick Jared out.[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine paces around for a bit, not looking too pleased at ADB suddenly standing up to him.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Fine Arthur you have a point, Jared ain't be too hot of late either.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Jared Johnson:[/B] But it wasn't my fault I just lost the match.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Jared shut up, Arthur does have a point...I have been playing favourites and that ain't gonna help Devine Right be the dominant force it should be.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] [I](sarcastically)[/I] Finally ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine: You[/B] think you're suddenly the man now do you Arthur, because you got me to agree with you on something...well get this you still STUFFED UP ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]OK here's the way it's going to be, at the next show we're going to have a little three way Jared versus Arthur versus Arthur's buddy Matt and whoever loses that match is out of Devine Right......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Bit unfair to include Matt don't you think ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Well he should have turned up for work then shouldn't he....and that's another thing about Devine Right membership...making sure you're ready for action each and every night. Besides he's been stuffing up as much as you two.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]As the Devine Right members head out of the ring, Mainstream Hernandez sporting a new look (hair now dyed black, eye-liner and a five o'clock shadow) heads up the entrance ramp and into the ring.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Bradford, Bradford, Bradford.....[/COLOR] [I]A shut the **** up chant pipes up round the Monty, the fans who were once behind him, hate the new whiny emo Hernandez. Hernandez tries to continue though[/I] [COLOR=darkred]You think you're the man Bradford don't you taking Sara from me, that's all you do take, take, take.....[/COLOR] [I]The crowd are still getting on Hernandez case though......[/I] [COLOR=darkred]You see, you've even got these sheep...these sheep thinking you've done nothing wrong. Casting me as the villain. What did I do wrong accept try to love another and then have them taken from me, now I only feel loss a deep loss. A loss I can never fulfill, until you feel the pain I am feeling.[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Bradford Peverall with a microphone of his own....[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Mainstreamer, James why are you acting like a complete jerk off ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Acting ? Nothing I do or say is acting.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] OK......you've gone a bit loopy. Look I know I did wrong in the past by you but I'm sorry for what I did. I was where you was once, jealous over nothing. It eats you up and destroys you, you used to be such good fun man. What happened to that guy ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] YOU ! destroyed HIM ! That guy is dead, now you see before you the consequences of your actions........[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Bradford Peverall is levelled from behind by a six foot eight monster...that the fans immediately recognise as the returning SOUL KRUSHER ![/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match 4: [/B][B]Bradford Peverall vs Soul Krusher w/Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Peverall starts to fight back, so that leads to an impromptu match but Peverall's fight backs are in vein and the former Messiah's Circus member completely dominates Peverall. With Hernandez directing traffic Krusher tosses Peverall out to the ring and then power-bombs the former Totally Einstein man into the ring-steps...... Peverall was busted open at this point and Krusher could have had the match won there and then but Hernandez wanted to see him dish out more punishment to Peverall..eventually Hernandez tells the demonic big man to put Peverall away, with Krusher dispatching Peverall with the Dead Man Walking (swinging side slam). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Soul Krusher defeated Bradford Peverell in 4:17 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D [/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez then slides back into the ring and gets in Bradford Peverall's bloodied face..shouting abuse at him. He then says [COLOR=darkred]' I can finish you right now, but like you did to me I will prolong the agony...think about that Brad, think about that !'[/COLOR][/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Nicky R!ot w/ Carl Batch vs Amazing Fire Fly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Due to his tiny size Amazing Fire Fly will be the the underdog in pretty much all of his matches but his incredible speed is always a great equaliser and he used it to great effect once again to stay competitive in this match. The basic pattern of the match saw R!ot dominate with his basic power offence only for Fire-Fly to counter with a rana, flying arm-drag, drop-kick from some seemingly impossible angle. In fact the more the match wore on, the more it looked like Fire Fly might come mightily close to winning, getting a nearfall with the El Cristo and then locking on the Infest Hazard (spinning headscissors into a Triangle choke)... Luckily for R!ot he was near enough the ropes on that occassion to save himself and after getting in a cheap shot on the rope break, there was no looking back from there as he was finally able to keep Fire-Fly grounded enough for a sustained period to set him up and then put him away with the 'Charles Peterson' Exploder Suplex. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 10:29 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Mr Electricity vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Mr Electricity sauntered out to the ring with 'A Fifth of Beethoven' by Walter Murphy blaring out the speakers, only to be attacked from behind by a man in a blue mask covering only half his face. The mysterious man then pitched the shell shocked disco dancer into the ring before taking off the mask to reveal Marc Speed. What followed was basically a five minuteish showcase for the new cold, ruthless and machine like Marc Speed dismantling Mr Electricity. Electricity managed to have a little flurry to prevent it from being a complete squash but there was only going to be one winner and in the end Speed was able to put away the disco dancer with this trademark Cross-Arm Breaker (now renamed to the Speedbreaker 2000). [B][COLOR=red]Result: 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed defeated Mr. Electricity in 6:36 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Aaron Andrews walks out to the ring to a mostly positive reception, despite the fact he has a reputation for playing heels...it appears the crowd are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he speaks.[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] When I signed with NOTBPW, I didn't expect to get sent off on a vacation to Puerto Rico of all places. I wanted to wrestle ....in Canada....I didn't want a damn holiday. I was thinking they didn't just sign up Aaron Andrews to send me on holiday......[/COLOR] [I]Crowd don't know what to make of Andrews right now, but his opening comments don't seem all that positive.......[/I] [COLOR=indigo]But then the guys up North showed me a few tapes of FCW and they said that they wanted me to be their representative on the Island for a few dates, because they'd just signed a working agreement with your company. Well I have to say that after watching those tapes, I was mightily impressed and felt delighted to be chosen to come here. If I wasn't already a National wrestling star, this is the sort of company I'd love to wrestle for.[/COLOR] [I]Despite the slightly egocentric ' National wrestling star' line Andrews starts to get a pretty positiver reaction from the crowd.[/I] [COLOR=indigo]Now tonight I take on one of the most talented guys on your roster, a former champion to boot....Phoenix Negra. I've watched tapes of this guy and he is GOOD, he is real good, if a little strange. But what he will find out when he comes up against me, is that he is no Double A, Aaron Andrews.[/COLOR] [I]Andrews then drops the microphoe and Phoenix Negra comes out for their up-coming match.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=black][B]Notes:[/B] Andrews is more of a natural heel to me, but with Darryl Devine I already had that sort of arrogant egocentric heel on the roster. As you can see by the promo, I've still given him a few egocentric qualities but also had him 'put over' FCW as a great promotion to get the fans on his side.[/COLOR][/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Special Attraction Match: [/B] [B]Aaron Andrews vs Phoenix Negra[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Tentative start as they circle on another, Negra goes for a spin kick but Andrews ducks under and sweeps the leg out from underneath Phoenix. This basically leads to them having a few nicely put together chain wrestling sequences with neither man really gaining much of an advantage. Negra starts to become frustrated and goes for the kick to the head but Andrews has obviously been watching videos and has that scouted, so he moves out of the way and then takes Negra by surprise with an STO as he springs back to his feet. Andrews now in full control lifts Negra up for a vertical suplex, only for the masked man to fight his way out with knee strikes to the top of the head, Negra then flips back and nails Andrews with a standing drop-kick that sends the NOTBPW man out of the ring. That leads to Negra putting his body on the line, as he comes flying over the top rope to crash into Andrews with the no hands plancha. Negra then pitches Andrews into the ring and goes for an immediate cover...... One...... Two...... Andrews kicks out, but Negra remains in the drivers seat and sets up for Brainbuster. Andrews has that scouted though, blocking by falling to one knee. Andrews then forces Negra to release the face lock with some elbow shots to the gut, before whipping Negra into the ropes......Negra uses the momentum however to go for the springboard roundhouse but Andrews catches him mid move, and counters into a shin breaker, leg hook belly to back suplex combo ! One..... Two...... Negra manages to kicks out, but Andrews remains in control and the NOTBPW man slows things down by putting Negra into a body-scissors. Negra manages to make his way to the ropes, but Andrews remains in control and sets up for suplex but the former Undisputed Champion works his way out and then nails Andrews with a spin kick. That staggers Andrews enough for Negra to climb the top turnbuckle and then spike the NOTBPW man into the mat with a Tornado DDT ! Negra decides against making the cover and heads for the top once again, but Andrews is back to his feet and he cuts Negra off, before bringing both of them crashing back into the ring with a Superplex ! Andrews goes for the immediate cover ......... One...... Two....... Negra kicks out, and as they get to their feet Negra nails Andrews with the kick to the head....the former champion immediately drops down to apply a front facelock leading to the LAST CHANCERY submission........ Andrews begins to fight out so Negra flips over and begins to reign in some knee strikes to the top of the head, before re-applying the hold. But Andrews is edging closing to the ropes and he eventually reaches out a leg under the bottom rope to force the rope break. Negra remains in control however and looks once again for the Brainbuster but Andrews is able to fight out and then suddenly stun Negra with the AA SHOT ! (Standing Hot Shot).....Negra bounces back off the ropes and Andrews plants Negra into the mat with a desperation spinebuster ! Andrews then slumps over Negra to make the cover..... One...... Two....... Thr....... Negra kicks out but remains rooted to the mat and Andrews decides to head for the top turnbuckle but the NOTBPW man takes a little too much time climbing to the top and that allows Negra to spring back to his feet and sending Andrews crashing back into the ring with a hurrucanrana. Both men stagger to their feet and it's Negra who gains the advantage with a spin kick and then a back heel kick into the mid-section of Andrews. Negra then tries for the CERTAIN DEATH (Vertekbreaker) but Andrews blocks and then hits THAT A STAR MOVE (Twist of Fate) out of nowhere !! One........ Two........ Three !!! A very good match between these two and bringing in Andrews for a few dates, even if he is reluctant to job to pretty much everyone on the roster at least provides a couple of fresh match ups at the top of the card, whilst we wait for a more permanent yet affordable addition to slot in at the top end of the roster. Andrews is being booked as a special attraction (especially with his creative control) so don't expect him to go after the title, he'll just be in a few 'dream' match ups with some of the better/more over talents on the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Aaron Andrews defeated Phoenix Negra in 15:49 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dean Daniels and Ultimate Phoenix then come out for the Undisputed Title match but before the match gets under way it looks like Daniels has a few things to say......[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Phoenix we've had some tough battles over the past few years, all of which I'm sad to say I've come out on the losing end of. Now I've got to say that throughout those battles I've gained a certain amount of respect for you, and I've realised you didn't get to the top by being some fluke. Your the measuring stick in this place and if I can beat you for this title right here, right now then I truly will have earned the right to be Undisputed champ.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]However just because I respect you Phoenix it doesn't mean that I won't let up on you, in fact I'm more determined than ever to defeat you........[/COLOR] [I]Phoenix then grabs the microphone.....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] That's fine by me Dean, even when you had Lisa Bowen by your side I could see that deep down you were always a man of integrity and honor. Let the best man win and whoever comes out on top between us, will be as you said truly worthy of holding the twin belts. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Phoenix the hands the microphone back to the announce desk and we get the full pomp and ceremony introductions you always get with a title match.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Championship:[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Dean Daniels[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG][/B][/B][/CENTER] After a handshake they lock up and to be honest for the first five minutes or so they just sort of go through the motions of going through a few mat and chain wrestling sequences with neither one of them gaining much of an advantage. Daniels gradually begins to show some frustration, so starts to become more aggressive and switches to a more strike based offence. That seems to gain Daniels the advantage, who then whips Phoenix into the corner and then comes charging in, but the champion slides under the rope and then nails Daniels with an Enziguri. Daniels then staggers back and Phoenix spikes the challenger into the mat with a springboard Tornado DDT. Luckily for Daniels he is able to roll out of the ring, before Phoenix can follow up with a cover. Phoenix doesn't let up though and immediately goes for his trademark no hands plancha........ But Daniels somehow has his wits about him to side-step out of the way and Phoenix crashes and burns........Phoenix then staggers up and is met with a lariat from Daniels out on the floor. With the match turned a full 180, Daniels pitches Phoenix into the ring and goes for the cover...... One........ Two........ Thr...... Phoenix kicks out but Daniels remains in control, he whips Phoenix against the ropes and takes the masked man down with another lariat. Daniels then picks up a dazed Phoenix and takes the champion over with a release overhead belly to belly suplex, before scrambling across to make the cover....... One..... Two..... Phoenix kicks out at only two much to the frustation of Daniels, who then fires in some fore-arm smashes to try and further soften up Phoenix. Daniels then begins to set up for the RAISE THE STAKES (Cradle Piledriver) but Phoenix manages to block and then nail Daniels with a step up Enziguri, before sweeping the legs out from underneath Daniels. Daniels then gets back to his feet, but Phoenix is able to dump the challenger with an Elemental Suplex. However the champion is too worn down to make a cover, and simply slumps to the mat. As both stagger to their feet, it is Daniels who still looks the fresher as he comes charging but Phoenix is able to side step out of the way and then almost take Daniels head off with a standing drop-kick. Daniels then stumbles into a drop toe hold from Phoenix, planting the former Peoples champ into the mat....that leads to Phoenix springing off the ropes into a quebrada !! One....... Two......... Daniels powers out, but Phoenix feeling the momentum turn back his way keeps up the pressue as he peppers Daniels with a rapid fire kick combination, that eventually sees Daniels slump to the mat after Phoenix lands a spin kick. Phoenix sees this as an opportunity to head up top, but Daniels isn't worn down enough and the former Peoples champion is able to prevent Phoenix from launching himself off the top turnbuckle...Daniels then tried to bring Phoenix in with a superplex but Phoenix was able to shove Daniels off and then dove off to try and bring Daniels with a Tornado DDT...Daniels was able to block this time however, catching Phoenix on his shoulders int the Fire-man's carry position and immediately transitioning into a gutbuster. Daniels then took a dazed Phoenix and immediately dumped the masked man on his head with a German Suplex that he immediately transitioned into a bridging pin..... One......... Two...... Thr....... Phoenix kicks out , but Daniels isn't about to let up the pressure and he traps the arms.....Phoenix however has his wits about him enough to know what is coming and though Daniels does manage to land some knee strikes, Phoenix is able to edge himself over the to the ropes. Daniels gets in a fore-arm smash after the rope break and immediately goes to back to trying for the trapped knees but Phoenix stuns Daniels with a jawbreaker and then takes Daniels by surprise with a La Magistral Cradle. Daniels kicks out of the pin attempt only to be kept grounded with an Elemental Clutch and all of a sudden Daniels was struggling to stay in the match, as he was having the air squeezed out of him............ But Daniels does manage to dig down however and makes it over the the ropes. Daniels then re-takes control after the rope break with a roaring elbow, that stuns Phoenix enough for Daniels to lift the masked man up into a crucifix position and then spin him round before launching him into the turnbuckle (Human Roulette)...... Phoenix bounces off the turnbuckle and Daniels decapitates the champion with a Lariat ! Daniels then lifts Phoenix up......RAISE THE STAKES !! One...... Two....... Three....... NEW CHAMPION but Graveson wasn't actually there to count the pinfall as his attention was diverted by Darryl Devine........ Daniels realises what has happened and exchanges words with Devine (who smugly pleads innocence to only being an interested observer)....Daniels then realises that he needs to finish the job but Phoenix is back up and he catches Daniels with a back heel kick......that then sets up the FLAMING DRIVER !! One..... Two....... Three !!! Ultimate Phoenix is still the Undisputed Champion but has Darryl Devine to thank for still walking out of the Monty with the twin belts intact round his waist. A good main event but not one of our strongest, probably due to the fact that is maybe lacked a little of the intensity of their matches when Daniels was a clearly defined heel and the fact that the match had a screwy finish. But the screwy finish was there to keep the Devine-Daniels feud ticking over and the fact that Daniels keeps coming really close to defeating Phoenix but can never quite do it. This time he had the match won but the referee wasn't in position to count the pinfall. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Dean Daniels in 18:47 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix retains the Undisputed Championship Title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Darryl Devine taunting Dean Daniels, meanwhile Phoenix initially cuts a celebratory figure but then realising that the won with the help of Devine, cuts a disappointed figure and goes over to apologise to Daniels....but Daniels is having none of it and storms out of the ring , looking more frustrated than ever before.[/I] [B]Rating: C [/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Probably a notch below our first few shows this years, but this was still a solid effort, that kept many of current feuds ticking over. ________________________________________________________________________ [B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Big Thanks go out to FINisher for the Marc Speed alt and to J Silver for the Mainstream Hernandez alt.

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Yeah this is going to be yet another popular and long running diary that will be going on a hiatus. Unlike the unfortunate recent cases with Big Papa and James Casey, where there's was forced by computer problems, this one is by design. I'm going to be away in Paris most of next week but have decided to put the diary on hiatus from now. I'm virtuallly caught up in terms of where I am in the diary to the game and will use the hiatus, before I head off to Paris next week to get some material in the locker. This isn't going to a disappearance of Monkeypox proportions (it'll probably be about 10 days) and this diary is most definitely not at and end.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;616574][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Yeah this is going to be yet another popular and long running diary that will be going on a hiatus. Unlike the unfortunate recent cases with Big Papa and James Casey, where there's was forced by computer problems, this one is by design. I'm going to be away in Paris most of next week but have decided to put the diary on hiatus from now. I'm virtuallly caught up in terms of where I am in the diary to the game and will use the hiatus, before I head off to Paris next week to get some material in the locker. This isn't going to a disappearance of Monkeypox proportions (it'll probably be about 10 days) and this diary is most definitely not at and end.[/QUOTE] You know, as far as reasons for taking a break go, "I'll be in Paris" is a d*mned good one, TK. Hope you enjoy the trip and the time away.

[QUOTE=praguepride;620993]Wow, just checked out FCW in my diary game. Puerto Rican Power is still champion after a year, but what's most surprising is that he pulled a [B]B-[/B] match out of Jesus Chavez! :eek:[/QUOTE] I'm guessing PPR and Shawn Gonzalez are both in TCW. If this is the case than that grade isn't surprising at all.

[QUOTE=foolinc;620995]I'm guessing PPR and Shawn Gonzalez are both in TCW. If this is the case than that grade isn't surprising at all.[/QUOTE] Yes and no. Shawn's got a PPA for both orgs, PRP is in USPW and FCW, but even still... PRP average match is a C-, the B- with Jesus is their best match of the year! With Jesus! I guess it's true, don't mess with the Jesus :D

Well I am back from Paris....weather was very nice and it's a very interesting city but too many tourists this time of year, couldn't get to see half the stuff I wanted to see properly, unless I wanted to spend half a day queueing ! Anyway I'll be back in the swing of things with this diary fairly soon, probably get the next preview up either tomorrow or Sunday. And PR Power pulling a B-out of Jesus Chavez in your diary game Prague was a miracle, as Jesus Chavez....how shall I put it.... stinks like months old camembert.

Archived