Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW present Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III from the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom on Tuesday 24th April, where the current People's Champion Bulldozer Brandon Smith will get the biggest opportunity of his career so far as he challenges Ultimate Phoenix for the Undisputed Championship. Others including BBS Devine Right leader Darryl Devine have come up short in taking the twin belts away from the popular masked high flier and FCW officials feel that it is time for Phoenix to face a fresh challenge, with BBS coming through an impressive defence of his own People's championship recently against KC Glenn. The champion vs champion match isn't the only other marquee match up on the show, as NOTBPW's Aaron Andrews continues his guest run in FCW when he takes on former Undisputed champion and Puerto Rican wrestling icon Da Power. Even though Power has disowned his Puerto Rican herititage, many feel that deep down inside he will want to defend the honour of Puerto Rican wrestling against one of the hottest young talents in wrestling today. Dean Daniels will take on former Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra and Darryl Devine goes up against the veteran Steve Flash in a pair of matches that will enhance the likelyhood of the winners receiving a future shot at the Undisputed Championship sooner rather than later. The Tag Team Championship will also be on the line as Animal Magic take on the W.O.V Gold pairing of Big Eazy and Nicky R!ot. Animal Magic have the experience advantage as a team but R!ot knows what it takes to win the Tag Titles having won them three times alongside the now departed Harry Allen, whilst Big Eazy is keen to prove a point in FCW. K.C Glenn will be looking to bounce back from his tough loss to Bulldozer Brandon Smith as he goes on one one with one half of the Sons of Lucha Libre in El Mitico Jr, whilst the leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance faction (that Mitico is part of) Angel De Mexico will be one of four participants in a four corner survival that also includes the fastest man in FCW Amazing Fire Fly, the flamboyant disco dancer Mr Electricity and the reborn 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed. There will be more tag team action as Bradford Peverall will go into battle with a mystery tag team partner against Mainstream Hernandez and the monsterous Soul Krusher (who returned to action at Tierra Que Prueba with an attack on Peverall). It is thought that Peverall has enlisted the help of someone from Soul Krusher's past. Finally on the main show Jared Johnson, Arthur Dexter Bradley or Matt Hocking could find their association with Devine Right coming to an end. Will the Heat Magnets work as a team to eliminate Jared Johnson and secure their places in Devine Right or will it be every man for himself ? The pre-show matches will see Charles Rainier go one on one with Leftie Wilkes and Capitao Brasil Jr go up against Captain Morgan. Here is full run down of the card for Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III [CENTER][U][B]FCW Estancado [/B][/U][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 24th April 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B][SIZE=1]Special Attraction Match:[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1]'From NOTBPW'[/SIZE] Aaron Andrews vs [SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Da Power Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine vs Steve Flash [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs W.O.V Gold (Nicky R!ot & Big Eazy) K.C Glenn vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] El Mitico Jr [B]Devine Right Membership Survival Three Way:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Heat Magnets'[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jared Johnson vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Heat Magnets'[/SIZE] Matt Hocking Bradford Peverall & ??? vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Mr Electricity vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed Bonus Pre-Show Matches: Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wilkes Capitao Brasil Jr vs Captain Morgan ____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][Quote] [COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B][U]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III[/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Aaron Andrews vs Da Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine vs Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Animal Magic vs W.O.V Gold (R!ot & Big Eazy)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]K.C Glenn vs El Mitico Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Devine Right Membership 3-Way:[/B] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jared Johnson vs Matt Hocking [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall & ??? vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Capitao Brasil Jr vs Captain Morgan[/COLOR] [/quote] [/LEFT]

Good to see you back, sir. Looking forward to the show. [B]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Aaron Andrews vs[B] Da Power[/B] Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash Tag Team Championship: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs W.O.V Gold (R!ot & Big Eazy) [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs El Mitico Jr Devine Right Membership 3-Way: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Jared Johnson vs Matt Hocking Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Captain Morgan

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]Still not caught up so I don't know about BBS's push[/I] Aaron Andrews vs [B]Da Power[/B] [I]Da Power will 4 moves of doom on Double-A[/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [I]As much as I like Phoenix Negra, I think Dean deserves the ME push[/I] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]Classic "Future" vs. "Past" match [/I] Tag Team Championship: Animal Magic vs W.O.V Gold (R!ot & Big Eazy) [I]I don't know who's champion, but my guess is that whoever it is retains their belts.[/I] [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs El Mitico Jr [I]I think Glenn's a solid wrestler, can't remember...[/I] Devine Right Membership 3-Way: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jared Johnson vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]I know he won't win, but I think he deserves some push for being one of the few original members.[/I] [B] Bradford Peverall & ???[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [I]I love a good mystery[/I] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed [I]Considering Angel's the only ME contender in the group, although I'm very dissapointed with Singh's push as of 2011[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [I]You pick up the win over the jobber[/I] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Captain Morgan[/B] [I]Arrr, thar be a new captain in town, arrr![/I]

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Aaron Andrews vs [B]Da Power[/B] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash Tag Team Championship: [B]Animal Magic [/B]vs W.O.V Gold (R!ot & Big Eazy) [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs El Mitico Jr Devine Right Membership 3-Way: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley [/B]vs Jared Johnson vs Matt Hocking Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Captain Morgan

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III Undisputed Championship: [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [i]BBS isn't world title material yet[/i] Aaron Andrews vs [b]Da Power[/b] [i]Possibly some problems with both having creative control - chance neither will agree to lose! But I'm going for Power getting the win[/i] Dean Daniels vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] Darryl Devine vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] [i]Flash needs the momentum[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs W.O.V Gold (R!ot & Big Eazy) [b]K.C Glenn[/b] vs El Mitico Jr Devine Right Membership 3-Way: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Matt Hocking Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/b] [i]Risky to bet against ??? but unless it's a big debut, Krusher probably needs the win to keep strong[/i] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Mr Electricity vs Marc Speed [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Leftie Wilkes [b]Capitao Brasil Jr[/b] vs Captain Morgan

[B][U]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III[/U][/B] Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]- Draw. I just see this being an entertaining schmooz with all sorts of outsiders running interference. Because if BBS does too well, Devine interferes. If UP does too well. Devine or Negra show up, which means Daniels shows up. Then Da Power won't want to miss that much spotlight so... yay, draw.[/I] Aaron Andrews vs [B]Da Power[/B] [I]- As IF Da Power is gonna lay down for some non-islander, Canadian working, non-Steve Flash guy. Which I'm fine with since Da Power needs something to claim in his next six months of promos.[/I] Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]- Because another round with his 'brother' is on the horizon.[/I] Darryl Devine vs [B]Steve Flash[/B][I] - That owner goal means Steveo likely wins by DQ or count out.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs W.O.V Gold (R!ot & Big Eazy) [I]- I refuse to contemplate another R!ot reign.[/I] [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs El Mitico Jr [I]- Glenn's showing against BBS suggests he rebounds here.[/I] Devine Right Membership 3-Way: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]- Because the Heat Magnets do NOTHING for me and Johnson's newly found killer instinct shines through.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall & ???[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [I]- I never bet against ???... and I think it'll be the Man Mountain making an FCW debut.[/I] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs Mr Electricity vs [B]Marc Speed [/B] [I]- Based soley on Marc Speed's new look and killer half-mask.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [I]- User character uber push begins! :P[/I] [B]Capitao Brasil Jr.[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]- Why is all the rum gone?[/I]

[B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Aaron Andrews vs [B]Da Power[/B] Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] Darryl Devine vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Tag Team Championship: Animal Magic vs [B]W.O.V Gold[/B] (R!ot & Big Eazy) [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs El Mitico Jr Devine Right Membership 3-Way: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Matt Hocking Bradford Peverall & ??? vs[B] Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs Mr Electricity vs [B]Marc Speed[/B] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Captain Morgan

Predictions Form: Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Aaron Andrews vs [B]Da Power[/B] Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Steve Flash Tag Team Championship: Animal Magic vs [B]W.O.V Gold[/B] (R!ot & Big Eazy) K.C Glenn vs [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] Devine Right Membership 3-Way: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Jared Johnson vs Matt Hocking Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [/B] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs Mr Electricity vs[B] Marc Speed [/B] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B] Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Captain Morgan

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 24th April 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wilkes[/B] Straight forward extended squash match, with myself picking up the win via the C.R Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Leftie Wilkes in 3:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Capitao Brasil Jr vs Captain Morgan[/B] Morgan may have made it onto the main show a bit more often, if he wasn't full of ring-rust. In the end it's what has hurt him moving just a little bit up the card, as the Captain Morgan gimmick is a fun one. Then again being a bum who thinks he is a pirate will hardly make the fans take him seriously, still it's more entertaining than plain old Thomas Morgan. The match itself was unsurprisingly won by Capitao Brasil Jr (who is at least getting something of a push) with his swanton bomb the Fall From Rio. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Capitão Brasil Jr defeated Captain Morgan in 4:44 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dean Daniels is backstage flanked by his new friends Charles Rainier, Primus and Steve Flash.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] It's official, I Dean Daniels will be going into battle with these guys right here, because WE need to go into battle together. FCW is over-run by factions trying to take short cuts to the top...the likes of Devine Right and W.O.V Gold. Well now right here are those who are going to stand up and be counted, in the fight to give Freedom back it's heart. We are FREEDOM-5. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Now you may ask why Freedom 5 ? When there is only four, but we will have another member joining soon, someone who is willing to fight our fight...someone we believe will make US the team to beat in FCW. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Daniels then stays in the ring, as his opponent ex Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra emerges on the entrance ramp[/COLOR]. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This one started out pretty even, with neither man gaining much of an advantage in the early going. Things started to pick up when Negra sent Daniels out of the ring with a Leg Lariat and then soared over the top rope with the trademark Phoenix no hands plancha. Daniels moved out of the way, only for Negra to land on his feet but Daniels was a step ahead again and layed out Negra with a lariat. Back in the ring Daniels got a couple of two counts off a German suplex and then a release belly to belly, before setting up for the Raise The Stakes, but Negra slipped out and then nailed Daniels with an Enziguri. That set up a springboard fore-arm smash from Negra, who then lifted up a dazed Daniels and planted him into the mat with Brainbuster for a two count. Negra then went up top only, only for Daniels to stagger back up to his feet, leading to Negra to change plans and go for the Tornado DDT but Daniels was able to counter that, levelling Negra in mid flight with a roaring elbow. That had Negra dazed enough for Daniels to synch in the trapped knees. Luckily for Negra he was near enough to the ropes to force a rope-break. Negra then got in a cheap shot, and tried for the Certain Death, only for Daniels to block that and then toss Negra into the turnbuckle with the Human Roulette. Negra then staggered out and Daniels once again set up for the Raise The Stakes, but Negra countered with a knee to the groin and then planted Daniels into the mat with a DDT. Then as Daniels started to stagger back to his feet he was met with a kick to the head, that then lead to the brainbuster/Last Chancery combo. Daniels tried to make it to the ropes, but Negra had his trademark hold synched in right in the middle of the ring and though Daniels refused to tap, Brett Graveson saw no choice but to call for the bell. These two put together a very good opener, admittedly they could both go up another gear but the opener isn't supposed to overshadow the rest of the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Dean Daniels in 17:51 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Admittedly not the best way to follow up Daniels stable finally revealing their name, and he would have gone over here but he was back to his old tricks after the last show and this was sort of extension of his punishment, though losing to a former champ in Negra is nothing to be ashamed about. As a side note, the Freedom-5 members will be sporting their new attire in the next show. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]W.O.V Gold (Big Eazy & Nicky R!ot) w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHowardWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] W.O.V Gold jumped the champs before the bell to get and early advantage, this then lead to Fox Mask doing his usual of playing the Spencer Marks role as Masked Cougar waited for the hot-tag, after what seemed like an eternity...Fox Mask finnally managed to get the tag into Cougar and the pace of the match defintiely picked up as Cougar used his atheleticism to keep R!ot and Eazy off balance. Eventually Fox Mask came back into the mix and that lead to the masked duo performing a crazy stereo dive spot to take out both of the challengers out on the floor. Back in the ring Animal Magic were about to put Eazy away with the Last Hunt, when Carl Batch got up on the apron to cause a distraction, allowing R!ot to sneak in and cream both members of AM with the W.O.V foreign object of choice the slapjack. R!ot then made the cover on Fox Mask, only for Brett Graveson to spot the discarded evidence and award Animal Magic the victory via DQ. Average Tag fare with a schmozz finish that had most of the crowd groaning. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated W.O.V Gold in 8:05 when Nicky R!ot was disqualified. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Animal Magic retain the FCW Tag Team Championship Titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Devine Right are backstage getting ready for their matches, and it seems that Darryl Devine has something to say regarding both his and stable mate Bulldozer Brandon Smith's matches later in the show.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] So Dean Daniels has gone and got himself a group together and what an inspirational leader he is too.....Unlike Deano I'll be leading by example and booking Steve Flash a reservation at somewhere he should have gone to a long time ago and that's the retirement home. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Really though I should be challenging for the Undisputed Title but then again this man right here......[/COLOR] [I]Devine looks over to an intense looking Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/I] [COLOR=darkred]The most dominant champ right now in FCW gets the chance to bring home the Twin Belts to Devine Right. Ultimate Phoenix your luck is gonna run out, because you'll have nowhere to run with this Bulldozer hunting you down.[/COLOR] [I]BBS then grabs the mic[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] That's right Phoenix, I'm about to dominate you, like I've dominated everyone else in this company. Three Belts would suit me just fine, three belts....to prove that I REALLY am the biggest baddest dog on this Island. [/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine then grabs the mic back....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Yeah that'll be three belts for Devine Right, the most dominant stable in FCW. Everyone who faces us tonight won't just realise that we are good...they will know we're Devine !!![/COLOR] [I]Jared Johnson, Lisa Bowen and the Heat Magnets then walk into view[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Time to find out who the weak link is round here...your match, perhaps the biggest of all your careers is up next. Who deserves to be in Devine Right ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Right now Darryl I'd say none of them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] On recent form I'd say that too, but two of them will get a chance of a reprieve and get a chance to prove their worth to me once again. So which two is it going to be time to step up boys, time to step up.[/COLOR] [I][B]Ratings:[/B] B- for Devine/BBS hyping their matches, D for Devine reminding Jared Johnson and the Heat Magnets that their match is up next.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Devine Right Membership Survival 3-Way:[/B] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Jared Johnson vs Matt Hocking[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingFin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Darryl Devine has laid it out to all three of them at the start of the match, whoever would lose would be deemed too weak and not good enough for Devine Right. Even though it was a three way in name, the Heat Magnets were working together through out much of the match, working in double teams on Jared Johnson. Yet whenever it looked like one of them would go for the cover on Johnson, the other Heat Magnet would persuade them to go for one more move, which would always prove to be a mistake and allow Johnson to get in a flurry to stave off being pinned. Things began to get interesting though when the Magnets accidently sent Johnson into referee Brett Graveson. Despite the fact that Graveson was now face first on the mat, that did not detere ADB from going up top, but he hit nothing but canvas as he came crashing down with the superstar slash. Johnson and Hocking then went at it, ending with Johnson dumping Hocking with a German Suplex. Graveson was still down however, so Johnson was unable to make the cover, suddenly Lisa Bowen who was supposedly a 'neutrel observer' at ringside handed ADB what looked to be a Green plastic Box (the sort you might find in a warehouse). ADB then raised the somewhat bizarre foreign object above his head, and crashed it down upon........ Matt Hocking !!! ADB had just turned on his own tag partner. ADB and Johnson then set the Green Box in the middle to the ring and planted Hocking face first onto it, with the 2 Hot 2 Handle ! Brett Graveson then came to, and counted Johnson making the pinfall on Matt Hocking. The match itself was pretty forgettable up and till the ref bump and the shenanigans that came afterwards. The 'Green Box' will more than likely become the foreign object of choice for Devine Right. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley and Matt Hocking in 8:49 when Jared Johnson defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The 'Green Box' is now the foreign object of choice for Devine Right. Anyone is very familiar with a certain Japanese lucharesu promotion, will know where I've shoe-horned this idea in from. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]After the match Devine Right put the boots to Hocking, ADB then lifts his former partner up and then plants Hocking face first onto the 'Green Box' with a Cool Dee Tee.[/FONT] [I]ADB then grabs the mic......[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Matt, when I hooked up with you, I felt it was an opportunity to see both of our stocks rise, as we would climb to the top together and then we joined Devine Right things should have been looking up for us. But we weren't moving forward, we've been going backwards.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]I tried to blame our problems on others, but recently i've had my eyes open and what I've come to realise that you were the WEAK LINK all along between us. Just like Joe Benning was the weak link for you all those years ago. This would have happenend between us sooner or later Matt, so really I'm doing you huge favour. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Here's how it's going to be from now on Matt....stay out of business, don't even think about coming for 'revenge' against us, because there's four of us, all of us superior to you in every way and only one of you. I'm a fair guy Matt, accept the fact that you'll never amount to anything more than a jobber and we'll give you a free pass.....go up against us from now on and prepare to feel the consequences because as you know from just being round us we ain't just good, we're DEVINE !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Hockings turn back to babyface (again) went over pretty well with the crowd, as they bought into the fact that he was just been screwed over by someone he thought was not only his tag partner but also his best friend. I felt that the Heat Magnets had run their course a good few months back and that Devine would not tolerate having a 'weak' team in his faction. The wheels for the a member of Devine Right getting kicked out angle was set in motion at around the beginning of the year, with Jared Johnson also going on something of a losing streak, which would allow the Magnets to question that Devine was playing favorurites. [/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: El Mitico Jr vs KC Glenn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] These two promising youngsters but together a solid back and forth contest, that probably would have rated higher had it not been for a lack of heat from the crowd. It's not that the fans don't care about either of them, they just didn't really know who to cheer for and neither has built up a big enough fan base at this stage for the crowd to really get behind one or the other. The match itself saw Glenn try to use his agility and speed to try and keep El Mitico off balance, but Mitico is no slouch and soon his slight size advantage began to tell and he began to wear down Glenn with a series of suplex combinations. That lead to Mitico setting up for the Quicksilver Suplex but Glenn was able to work his way out, take Mitico down with a leg-sweep and then nail the LEA member with the Tune Up the Sunshine Band (Rebound Yakuza Kick). A weak cover only lead to a two count, but Glenn was able to nail Mitico with a spin kick and then headed up top to set up for the 450. Mitico got up however and using impressive agility for someone of his size, brought Glenn in with a hurrucanrana ! Mitico then scooped up Glenn to set up for the Mitico Driver, only for the New Orleans born youngster to fight out with elbows and then suddenly plant Mitico into the mat with the Louisiana Spiral and was enough for Glenn to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: KC Glenn defeated El Mítico Jr in 10:11 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Bradford Peverall comes out to the ring with a microphone in his hand.....[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Mainstreamer it's clear you want to destroy, I tried to be your friend but you don't want friendship. You need help man, you need help but you ain't gonna listen to me, you ain't gonna listen to know one. [/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]You bringing back Soul Krusher, signals the fact that you want to destroy me. I've been to the place you were Mainstreamer, I was once hell bent on destroying you, because I was JEALOUS and for what ...all I did was bring in a cancerous prescence like Bulldozer Brandon Smith into FCW and you're making the same mistakes I made by bringing Soul Krusher back here. What are you trying to prove Mainstreamer.[/COLOR] [I]At that point Mainstream Hernandez come out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone of his own in his hands.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You couldn't have it more wrong Brad, Soul Krusher isn't just some mercenary, he too has been wronged, like me....he shares the sort of pain, the sort of loss...you will never feel. He wants to destroy everything around him, just like I do...I thought love was the answer, but love destroyed me. You took it all away from me Brad, you took it all away but in truth you took nothing away. You mean nothing to me. You ARE NOTHING ![/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Seriously James you need help, and the only way I'm going to help you is if I beat some sense it you, but with Krusher by your side right now I don't fancy my chances...so I've managed to find myself some help...someone your rent a monster should no pretty darn well.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]At that point former TCW star Ronnie V Pain emerges on the entrance ramp and goes right after Soul Krusher, whilst Peverall charges out of the ring, towards Mainstream Hernandez.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Bradford Peverall & Ronnie V.Pain vs[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RonnieVPain.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B] [/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Little more than a messy brawl, that saw Peverall and Pain have the advantage in the early going but soon run out of steam. Peverall was then isolated in the Hernandez-Krusher corner, where to their credit the Mainstreamer and his hired monster did put together some neat double teams, that suggest they may have legs as a tag pairing. Peverall did manage to get the hot-tag into Ronnie V.Pain, who went toe to to with Soul Krusher and managed to clothesline his former stable mate in TCW out of the ring, but Hernandez sneaked back in low-blowed Pain and then put away the former TCW man with a superkick, as Krusher held Peverall back from making the save. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher defeated Bradford Peverell and Ronnie V. Pain in 7:35 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Ronnie V. Pain by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Ronnie V Pain was only brought in as a one off, a good thing too as he was extremely rusty. The original plan was to bring in Randall Hopkirk, who is less rusty and actually a better worker but his demands were far too high (too much money/wanted a title run), so Pain was just brought in as a one off instead. The good thing to come out of the match is that Hernandez and Krusher have great chemistry as tag partners.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Darryl Devine w/ Lisa Bowen vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=2] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Devine tried to get a cheap shot in at the start, but Flash was ready for it, and sent the arrogant former SWF man down to the mat with a drop toe hold. From there Flash controlled the match, keeping Devine grounded with a series of holds on the mat. Devine eventually managed to scramble out of the ring and went for a powder and to be consolded by Lisa Bowen. Flash wasn't going to be lured out and simply waited for Devine to get into the ring. Jared Johnson and ADB suddenly appeared though on the other side of the ring, providing enough of a distraction for Devine to sneak back in and level Flash from behind with a Northern Lariat. Devine was now in control and synched in his sleeper variation the Devine Dreams. Flash managed to fight his way out of the hold but a Pat Deacon Knee Lift cut the veteran off in his tracks and Devine set up for the Devine Dreams but Flash managed to block and sent Devine over with a back body drop. Devine then staggered back to his feet and stumbled into a super-kick. That brought Flash a two count, who then set up for the Flash Bang but Devine saw that coming, ducked under and then countered with the Devineplex (Northern Lights Suplex) for a two count. With Flash grounded, Devine decided to go up top and set up for the DFA (Diving Elbow Drop) but Flash was back up and sent both of them crashing back in to the ring with a Superplex. Flash was up to his feet first and nailed Devine with the Flash Bang, but Devine had staggered into Brett Graveson and the referee was down. That provided an opportunity for Devine's stable mates to storm the ring....Jared Johnson attacked first only to receive a Flash Bang from the veteran and then ADB rolled into the ring with the 'Green Box' only to be super-kicked by Flash....the Box then flew out of ADB's hands but Devine was now back up and sneaked in a low blow on Flash. Devine then double under hooked Flash's arms and planted him face first onto the 'Green Box' with the Devine Dream Drop. Brett Graveson then came to, to witness Devine making the cover on Flash as Devine Right once again used the numbers game to their advantage to pick up a victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Steve Flash in 14:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Devine Right continue the beat-down on Flash, they set up a table in the ring, eventually FREEDOM-5 members Daniels, Rainier and Primus come to try and make the save, but Devine already had Flash set up once again in the Devine Dream Drop position but this time from the top-rope and Devine sent Flash through the table with a Devine Nightmare drop and though Primus, Daniels and Rainier managed to eventually clear the ring of Devine Right, it was too little too late.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Steve Flash's contract comes up at the end of this month and I'm going to try and not to renew it. Even though it's not great timing in terms of storyline, I want to get my way round the annoying, near impossible owners goal the boss has set me with trying to get Flash up to B momentum. The ultimate plan is to bring Flash back down the road, because even though he has been a little disappointing in his current run, he could still be a useful member of the roster.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs [/B] [B]Mr Electricity vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was typical 4CS fare with, everyone going through the motions for about the first five minutes and then breaking down into a spot-fest for the final stretch. The finishing sequence saw Amazing Fire Fly take down Mr Electricity with a spinning head -scissors and then lock down a triangle choke (a sequence he calls the Infest Hazard) only for 'Speed Machine' to break up the submission. Speed then planted Fire Fly into the mat with a DDT and then syched in the Deadly Heel Hook,only for Angel De Mexico to re-announce his arrival back into the match by levelling Speed with a springboard drop-kick, the momentum of which sent Speed out of the ring. Mr Electricity levelled Angel though with a clothesline and then set up for Move#54 but the LEA leader had that scouted and countered with the Acapulco Twist, which was enough for the patriotic masked man to pick up a much needed victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Mr. Electricity and Speed Machine in 9:57 when Ángel De México defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Da Power comes out to the ring flanked as ever by Carl Batch, as per usual their prescence is greeted with boos from the fans.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Da Champ is in Da House[/COLOR] [I]Da Power then suddenly grabs the mic from Batch.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I can get hyped up all like as Da Champ, and in my mind I always will be Da Champ but right now I don't have the twin belts round my waist and I ain't had them for a long time. Thing is I don't even seem to be getting any opportunities for the Undisputed Title. What do I have to do to get a title shot round here...[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Damn right playa[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Why is it, that Bulldozer Brandon Smith get's a title shot and I don't. Why is it that every show, I'm stuck in meaningless matches just like tonight.....[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Aaron Andrews appears on the ramp......[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] So you think facing an international star like me, is meaningless.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Well lets face it you ain't exactly here for the long term, what in the hell is a match with you going to accomplish.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] You're quite right Power that I'm not here in FCW for the long haul and that my priorities are with NOTBPW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] So you are agreeing that our match is utterly meaningless.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] Not at all, because I'm proud to be the hand chosen representative for NOTBPW and to test myself against the very best that FCW has to offer. Last time out I was taken to the limity by Phoenix Negra, now it seems the FCW officials have hand chosen you to face me. You've been hand picked Power as one of my opponents because they feel you are one of the best. Defeat me and I'm sure you'll get your title shot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] And that's supposed to make me feel good, that I've been hand chosen as your opponent, all I see is another opportunity for the FCW officials to screw me out of a title shot, because if you so happen get a fluke win on me, and it will be a fluke if you defeat me...then they'll have an excuse to put me to the back of the line again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] Have you perhaps thought the reason you ain't been getting title shots is because you are all talk and no action. All I hear is some whiny old has been, who's can't admit that he's been surpassed by better wrestlers here in FCW. [/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You really do think you are the Big I AM don't you Andrews ? Coming in to FCW, coming in to my yard with all that swagger and then accusing me of just being some big mouth. Well I'll show you why I am the most legendary wrestler in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] I though this was a meaningless match to you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] It was, but no one accuses me of being an old whiner and gets away without punished for such flippant remarks. I'll admit it's time I got my edge back and you're gonna help me find it. I'm gonna back up my words and show just why I was once and still will be the most dominant force in FCW ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Special Attraction Match:[/B] Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs Aaron Andrews[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] After a tense stare-down they then just lay into one another, and though Da Power has a succint size advantage Andrews isn't backing down. Power's size does eventually come into play and he tosses Andrews into the corner before charging in but Andrews moves out of the way and stuns Power with a step up Enziguri. Power then staggers out and Andrews takes the big man off his feet with a basement drop-kick. Andrews follows up with a elbow drop for a two count, before Power rolls out of the ring to try and re-group. Andrews isn't going to let up though and climbs the turnbuckle before launching himself off with a flying cross body, but the risk doesn't pay off, as Power manages to move out of the way and Andrews ends up crashing and burning. Power breaks up Brett Gravesons twenty count and see's an opportunity to do some damage out on the floor, which he duly proceeds to follow through with by lifting up a dazed Andrews and Power Bombing the NOTBPW man against the ring-apron. Power then pitches Andrews into the ring and immediately went for the cover........ One...... Two..... Thr...... To Power's disappointment Andrews kicked out. Power then berated Andrews to get up, yelling at the NOTBPW man that it was 'His Yard'. Andrews did manage to stagger to his feet but staggered right into a Big Boot from Power, who then lifted Andrews up into a vertical suplex...... Power held Andrews up for about a half a minute, before sending Andrews crashing to the mat....... One..... Two.... Thr..... Once again though much to Power's disgust Andrews kicked out. Power then paced around for a bit, and then lifted a limp looking Andrews back up to a vertical base. He then whipped Andrews into the ropes and set up for the roaring elbow but Andrews saw it coming and managed to duck under and then stun Power by planting the W.O.V Gold man onto the mat with an STO. A worn down Andrews then slumped over Power to make the cover... To no ones surprise Power managed to kick out of the weak cover, and as the two rose back to their feet, Power still looked the fresher man and after levelling Andrews with a clothesline, he set up for the San Juan Impact but Andrews managed to counter with a jawbreaker, causing Power to stagger back...the NOTBPW man then hopped up onto the second turnbuckle and as Power came forward Andrews launched himself off to stun Power with a flying knee strike. Andrews now getting a second wind, then followed up with another STO before heading up top once again, as Power remained rooted to the mat but Carl Batch hopped up on the apron, just as it looked like Andrews was about to launch himself off. Andrews managed to shove Batch away but as he went for the A-Press (Flying Cross Body Block) Power had regained enough of his senses to swat Andrews out of mid-air with a fore-arm smash. Power then locked on the Full Nelson and this time was able to dump Andrews with the SAN JUAN IMPACT ! One..... Two.... Thr........ Nooo !! Andrews barely managed to stretch a leg out under the ropes to save the match. Power was now wondering what he had to do to put Andrews away, but at this point there looked as though there was only going to be one winner as Power whipped Andrews into the ropes and this time caught the NOTBPW man with the roaring elbow, that inevitably lead to the atomic drop (as a same old sh!t chant started to pipe up round the monty).... The spinebuster followed and Power then took some time to jaw with the fans, before moving in to finish off Andrews with the San Juan Impact but as Power came charging in, Andrews caught the leg and took Power of his feet with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Power was up to his feet first and then went for the San Juan Impact once again but Andrews managed to duck under and as Power turned round, Andrews was able to double over the W.O.V Gold man with a boot to the mid-section and then plant Power into the mat with THAT A-STAR MOVE (Twist of Fate)....... One....... Two....... Three !!! Aaron Andrews had pulled out the victory, seemingly out of nowhere and has dealt Da Power a further blow in his quest to once again challenge for the Undisputed Championship. These two put on a decent match, but I'm kind of regretting bringing in Andrews and his creative control, even if it is just for the short term. And though both of his matches have been good, they haven't been of a quality that I can't get out of some of my top performers on the roster already. As I said the good thing about him being here for the past month, is that he does provide some fresh match ups but he's not going to be putting anyone over whilst he is here. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Aaron Andrews defeated Da Power in 16:28 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Ultimate Phoenix is backstage getting ready for his Undisputed Title defence against Bulldozer Brandon Smith and it appears he has a few words to say regarding his opponent.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B]: Lets make one thing clear my opponent for these twin belts I proudly hold is a bully, an oafish bully who has little respect for nobody else but himself but lets also make one thing clear I do respect him as a wrestler, as an opponent. I have witnessed Brandon Smith since he came here to FCW and can appreciate that he is one heck of an athletic talent and I assure you will not be taking him lightly. I know that even though I may not agree with the way he conducts himself, that he will be bringing his A-Game to try and prize the Undisputed Title away from me, but he will know that when he steps into the ring with me, he will have been put through the Ultimate Test.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Bulldozer Brandon Smith was accompanied to the ring by Lisa Bowen, but she wasn't going to be at ringside loss, because after the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, Brett Graveson gets on the microphone and announces that unless Lisa Bowen or anyone else for that matter is an ringside before the bell sounds then the match will not go ahead. Bowen tries to argue, but Graveson clearly fed up of all the Devine Right inteference in earlier matches is having none of it, and Bowen much to the annoyance of BBS is sent to the back. As soon as the bell sounded BBS tried to get an early jump on Phoenix, but the champion was ready for the Devine Right man and side-stepped out of the way, before nailing the Bulldozer with a drop-kick. Phoenix then followed with a second drop-kick that sent BBS out of the ring and set up for his trademark no hands plancha only to put the brakes on when Smith moved out of the way. BBS then moved round to the other side of the ring, only for Phoenix to spot him moving round and soar over the top rope with the no hands plancha, wiping out the Peoples champ in the process. Phoenix then pitched a shell-shocked BBS back into the ring and made an immediate cover....the Bulldozer powerered out but remained rooted to the mat and Phoenix went for a quebrada but BBS was able to get the knees up, and as Phoenix staggered back to his feet the Devine Right enforcer was able to turn the match a full 180 with a vicious clothesline. An intense BBS then layed a series of clubbing blows into Phoenix, before launching the masked man overhead with a release belly to belly suplex....Phoenix managed to flip onto his feet but was met with a running clothesline from BBS that turned him inside out ! One..... Two..... Phoenix kicked out, but BBS kept the pressure on as he tossed Phoenix into the corner and followed up with a running clothesline into the corner and as Phoenix staggered out BBS planted the masked man onto his knee with a Uranage Backbreaker, before tossing Phoenix overhead with the BACKDROP DRIVER ! One........ Two........ Thr...... No ! Much to BBS frustration Phoenix had just kicked out of a move that usually puts away all of his opponents. BBS then got in the face of Brett Graveson, and at one point it looked like the Devine Right man might throw away his chances of winning the twin belts on a DQ as he seemed ready to take his frustrations out on the man in the zebra stripes. The Bulldozer then turned his attention back to Phoenix and seemed to be going for another Back Drop Driver but he had taken too much time arguing with Brett Graveson and Phoenix was able to slip out and then stun BBS with a spin-kick...BBS however came back immediately with a fore-arm smash and sent Phoenix into the ropes but the masked man used the momentum to spring off the ropes and nail the Bulldozer with a springboard roundhouse kick. Phoenix then kipped up and took BBS off his feet with a head-scissors take down, Phoenix then immediately transitioned that into the Elemental Clutch as the champion looked to wear down his considerably larger challenger. BBS managed to dig down though and powered his way over to the ropes, and as Graveson called for the ropebreak, the Bulldozer managed to get a cheap shot in, before levelling Phoenix with a clothesline. The Devine Right enforcer then lifted up Phoenix with a military press and then launched the masked man out of the ring, sending into the barricade. BBS then went outside to follow up, whipping Phoenix back first into the barricade and then came charging in to do further damage. The Bulldozer then broke up Bret Gravesons twenty count, and then pulled up the ring mats, it looked like he wasn't just trying to win the match and the twin belts but to put Phoenix on the shelf ! BBS lifted a dazed Phoenix up and set up for the Atomic Driller but Phoenix managed to slip out and then double over the Bulldozer with a back heel kick into the mid-section, Phoenix then hopped up onto the ring-apron and then dove off, as he attempted to drive BBS into the exposed floor with a DDT but BBS caught him in mid flight and sent Phoenix crashing back first onto the floor with a vertical suplex. The move had also taken a bit out of BBS as he too had felt the impact of the hard flooring shoot up his back and Graveson started a double count. BBS knowing that he had to get Phoenix back into the ring to win the title, found his way back to his feet and rolled back briefly into the ring to break up Graveson's double count. The Bulldozer then struggled to bring a limp looking Phoenix back into the ring. Eventually BBS managed to get Phoenix back into the ring and immediately went for the cover...... One....... Two...... Thr....... No !! To the People's champion's dismay Phoenix had kicked out once again, Bulldozer was wondering what he had to do to put Phoenix away. BBS set up once again for the Back Drop Driver only for Phoenix to suddenly find another wind and fight out with elbows to the side of BBS head, before all of a sudden Phoenix took BBS off his feet with a leg-sweep. BBS immediately got back to his feet only for Phoenix to nail the big man with a standing drop-kick and then use the momentum to take BBS off his feet once again with a head-scissors take down. Feeling the tide of the match change Phoenix then headed up top but he hadn't had BBS worn down nearly enough to go for the the Firebird Splash and BBS was back to his feet and after a clubbing blow to the back the Devine Right enforcer seemed to be going for a Back Drop Driver from the top-rope..... But Phoenix managed to fight his way out once again with elbows and as BBS lost his footing and slipped back down to the canvas, Phoenix launched himself off to take BBS down with a moonsault press. BBS then staggered back to his feet only to be double over with a kick to the mid-section and then driven into the mat with a DDT. Phoenix once again headed up top and this time managed to soar off the top rope with the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH !! with Phoenix crashing down upon the sternum of BBS....... One...... Two...... Three !!! Ultimate Phoenix had just come through a stiff test from the current People's champion to retain the twin belts. Despite their best efforts, much of the crowd weren't buying into BBS being the one to end Phoenix current reign as the Undisputed champion and it took a little bit away from what was highly competitive and well put together match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 20:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix retains the FCW Undisputed Championship Title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Ultimate Phoenix is celebrating his hard fought victory, only for his nemesis Phoenix Negra to slide into the ring and attack the champion from behind. Negra then layed the boots into Phoenix, before going under the ring and bringing out a ladder ! Negra then waited for Phoenix to stagger back to his feet, before airplane spinning the ladder and knocking Phoenix over.[/I] [I]Negra then tossed the ladder upon the fallen body of Ultimate Phoenix and sneaked out of the ring to a mixed reaction of shocked silence and boos from the more vocal sections of the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Four B- rated matches on the show, two of them in the main and semi main event slots, yet the show is only deemed good enough for a C+. Whilst I will be in agreement that nothing really stood out and that the show could have been a little better, I still think it was a consistent and good enough show to justify a higher overall grade. I'm not going to get hung up about it though, as a C+ show is still good enough to see us grow our popularity.

Good to see you back and great to see you back to your consistenty great work. Just another really well done. Glad to see Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra still have some things to work out. And the C+ is a bit disappointing but the show was solid...

[CENTER][B][U]April in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Once again by running two shows in the month, we lost money but by running both shows in Puerto Rico we lost considerably less. Whilst the long term goal is to expand beyond Puerto Rico, we may have to build a coiffeurs before we can really press ahead with any kind of expansion plan. Senor Lopez will just have to be patient on that front unless he wants to see his promotion fall into the sort of financial problems beset by 4C. People criticise the lack of ambition by Cliff Anderson to take CZCW beyond being a highly respected Regional promotion, but given 4C's recent problems it may have been a wise move all along, though I'm sure senor Lopez will not be happy to settle for his promotion being a Regional wonder. Meanwhile we lost the services of the legendary Crippler Ray Kingman who decided to make his full retirement from the Wrestling Business this month, it is why we brought in Duncan Kendall to replace him on road agent duties last month. Harry Allen who's demands were far too high for the push he was currently receiving also departed from FCW this month. Meanwhile it was a busy month of contract renegotiations as Masked Cougar, El Mitico Jr, Primus Allen, Jared Johnson, referee Brett Graveson and announcer Dane O'Hara all put pen to paper on new deals with us. Ronnie V Pain who was the surprise tag team partner of Bradford Peverall was only brough in on a one-shot deal. The former TCW man failed to make much of an impression in his appearance and it's unlikely he will be brought back anytime soon. [CENTER]______________________________________________________________ [B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW's Spring Break Bash was another average show (C) that would have been better if they put the right match on in the main event. Ultimate Phoenix made a strong defence of the Coastal Zone Championship (B) against Andre Jones but as with last month they decide to put on a random Tag match , which this time saw Donnie J team with Harry Allen to defeat Ernest Youngman and Atlas in a C Rated match. Meawwhile earlier on in the show Remmy Skye defeated Matt Sparrow, Fox Mask and Brendon Idol in a good ladder match (B-) to retain the Xtreme Title. MAW's Out of Control event was average fare (C) headlined by a solid but far from great defence of the Mid Atlantic Title by Mean Jean Cattley over Avalance (C+), whilst Henry Lee and JD Morgan had a poor match in the semi main event (D+) NYCW's Phoenix Rising was a disappointing event (D+) capped off by a dreadful Empire Title match between Andre Jones and Greg Rayne (D), Ryan Powell went to a thirty minute time limit draw with Steve Flash in the semi main event in a match that was good in parts but dragged at several points in the bout (C). Not much to say, accept for the fact that right now in 2012 we continue to produce better quality shows than that of our nearest rivals. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]April News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] ELPF the promotion that tried to bring over the hyper realistic style of wrestling born out in Japan to Europe, has gone out of business. A recent change of head booker and bring it enough fan interest , to help turn around an increasingly dire financial situation and owner Gareth Wayne saw no choice but to bring the promotion to a close. It was always going to be tough for ELPF to be a success, though it's sad to see a promotion barely make it past it's first anniversary and then be forced to call it a day. [B][U]Worker Signings[/U][/B] 4C have brought in referee Coach Norman (who also works for CGC) as a replacement for the departing Andy Gordy. CGC have added Stan 'The Man' Manna to their roster. Manna who is not considered a 'star' name on the independent circuit, has likely just been brought in purely as job fodder. CWWF have expanded their roster with the additions of Viv Jacobs, Roz Larren and experienced referee Lois Hudson. EWA have added the rather bizarre Notorious F.R.E.A.K to their roster. Arthur Dexter Bradley has signed on again with Exodus 2010 in Japan, this time on a PPS basis. Bradley last worked for the Japanese indy back in 2010. Bulldozer Brandon Smith has signed a PPA deal with BHOTWG feeder promotion Hinote Dojo. Nigel Svensson the Swedish born wrestler, who has built his reputation out in Japan during his fledgling career has signed a PPA deal with INSPIRE. MAW have boosted their roster with the additions of former DaVE icon and current PSW mainstay Johnny Martin and Marc Speed. MOSC have added former ROF prospect Martin Heath to their roster. Etsuko Ariyoshi the former 5SSW World Champion, has decided to try and build her reputation as one of the best female wrestlers in the world, internationally by signing a written deal with Canada's top promotion NOTBPW. NOTBPW have also added Alan Parent, much like the Stan Manna pick up for CGC , it's unlikely that Parent will be used as anything other than as a jobber. The well travelled Rodger Dodger can now add PSW to the list of promotions he has worked for. Ali Bloxsome and Razor Valentine (Michael Moodie) have both returned to ROF. Freddy Huggins the former 4 time TCW All Action champion has signed on with USPW. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Jonathan Faust, Rolling Johnny Stones, Petey Barnes and Stefan Raynor. 4C decide to keep hold of Slim V and Lightning Lomas. 5SSW extend the contracts of Raku Makuda, legend/road agent Sensational Ogiwara, announcer Kuniyoshi Chishu plus Akikazu Miyagi and Yasayuki Terakado. AAA extend the contracts of Devils Daughter, Jana Marie Bowen, Jen Neptune, Katherine Goodlooks, Nadia Snow, Suzue Katayama, Zoe Ammis, retired wrestler turned manager Sara Marie York and personalitys Whistler and Black Widow. APW keep hold of a good portion of their roster, chief amongst those signing new contracts are Swoop McCarthy, Harry Simonsen and Debonair David Peterson. BHOTWG give new written deals to Kansuke Konda and Mystic Dragon. BSC extend the contracts of Lindsay Sugar, commentator Sara Silver, manager Sienna DeVille and head booker/road agent Marilyn Stardust. CGC extend the contracts of Edd Stone, Dirty Frank, Sgt. Bubba Lee West and referee Francis Long. CWWF extend the contract of announcer Marty Papin. CZCW extend the contracts of Harry Allen, Brendon Idol, California Love Machine, Ekuma, color commentator Alex Braun and valet Rita Charles. EWA extend the contracts of Frank De Pain plus womens wrestlers Aud D'Hoffryn and Kinuye Mushashibo. GCG offer a new written contract to Mashashi Urogataya and extend the PPA deal of Burning Takash!ta. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Taheji Konoe, Matsudaira Morioka and announcer Hirokichi Hatakeda. INSPIRE extend the contracts of arguably their two most iconic and popular gaijin performers in Raul Hughes and Mike Watson. MAW extend the contracts of 'Mean' Jean Cattley, The Cannonball Kid (Sam Pratt), Bobby Thomas, Grease Hogg, The Sensational Singh and announcer Marv Earnest. MHW extend the contract of Rebelde Loco. MOSC extend the contracts of referee Scott Gregory and manager Mark Moore. A busy month of negotiations for MPWF as they extend the contracts of Angel De Mexico, Atlantis Jr, Genio Verde, Hombre De La Energia, La Criatura De La Navidad, Payaso Jr, Ultra Spark and referee Sebastian Cabrera. NOTBPW secure Barry Kingman and womens division mainstays Emma Bitch and Melody Cuthill to new written contracts. Whilst color commentator Shane Sneer continues with his PPA deal. OLLIE extend the contracts of Phoenix II, Phoenix III and Rafael Ruiz. PGHW secure announcer Keiji Takeda to a new written deal and Burning Takash!ta continues to work for them under a PPA arrangement. PSW extend the contracts of Ryan Powell and Tank Bradley. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Assasin #2 (Ernie Turner), referee David Poker and manager Brains McGhee. ROF extend the contracts of Billy Robinson and Wade Orson. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Totoya Munakata and announcer Danjuro Komatsu. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Amazing Fire Fly, El Demonio, Reaper Cicero, Vincente Romero, valet Jennifer Heat and referee Guillermo 'Fast' Navarro. Atlas, Bart Biggz, Erik Strong, Knuckles, The Masked Mauler, Backstage interviewer Ana Garcia, pointless Diva Blonde Bombshell (she literally has no defined role of the roster) and referee Ric Young all sign new PPA deals with SWF. TCW secure Scout and veteran female manager Karen Killer to new written contracts. UEW extend the contract of Rahabad Lawal. USPW extend the contracts of Giant Redwood, Puerto Rican Power, Remmy Skye and Sheik Mustafa. Veterans Sofu Izawa and Takuro Matsumoto plus referee Tsutome Watnabe all sign new written deals with PGHW, whilst Eisaku Hoshino and Hirokazu Yamanoue continue to work for WLW on a PPA basis. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Andy Gordy confirms his departure from both 4C and CWWF, after signing a written deal with NOTBPW last month. CWWF also lose Michelle Brandon and Eve Grunge after both fail to come to terms over new contracts. Rei Chikanatsu does not see her contract renewed by 5SSW. Reijiro Hiraki is allowed to leave BHOTWG. Geena The Warrior Princess has decided to return to her native America full time, after leaving EWA. MAW were struck a blow when both Darryl Devine and Steve Flash took the decision to leave the promotion, stating that they had priorities elsewhere. MOSC decide to let go of Matthew 'Bruiser' Jackson. SWARM II (Raul Sanz Jr) has now departed from OLLIE. Daniel Black Francis decides against renewing his contract with ROF, whilst Menace is let go as a cost cutting measure. Cliff Anderson has now departed from SWF, stating that with commitments to his own promotion CZCW, USPW and now NOTBPW he had too much on his plate. Haiti Voodude fails to come to terms on a new contract with UEW. Long time USPW mainstays Danny Rushmore and Pete The Hillbilly are both allowed to leave the Sam Strong owned promotion. [B]Injuries[/B] GCG's Roku Sotomura has suffered what could potentially be a career threatened injury, when he semi severed his Spinal Chord. It is estimated that he will be out of action for at least a year, but an injury of this nature mean he will never return to his full capactity as an in ring performer. Two other members of the GCG roster also suffered significant injury was Masahashi Urogataya who has sustained a floating knee cap that will keep him out of action for around two months, whilst Strong Style Yoemon suffered a minor concussion that will keep him on the shelf over the next month. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] Crippler Ray Kingman has now officially retired from the wrestling business. Kingman who as a big star in the 70's and 80's during the territorial era was best known for his work with the California Pro Wrestlin promotion, winning their top singles championship on five separate occassions. [B]Media News[/B] NOTBPW have struck a deal with U-Demand to broadcast their supershows via PPV across the USA. [B]Title Changes[/B] Gemmei Oonishi became the 5 Star All Asian Champion for the first time and Culture Shock (Joanne Rodriguez & Tsuki Kawamata) regained the Tag Team Titles, to win the belts for a third time. Harry Simonsen ended the ten month reign of Swoop McCarthy to become the APW Commonwealth champion for a third time. Hooded Kudo became the Burning World Champion for a record setting sixth time. Sensational Dragon won the Junior Championship for the fourth time in his career and Ninja Shunji became Openweight Champion for a third time. Greg Keith became a two time Openweight Champion in GCG. Electrico brought to an end the 17 month long reign of El Bandito to become the Campeon de Mundo in MPWF for a third time. Bradford Peverall defeated Primus Allen to win the vacant NYCW Tri State Regional Title. Phoenix I teamed with El Heroe Mexicano and Gino Montero to win the Campeones de Trios Titles in OLLIE, whilst Hijo Del Mephisto won the Campeon de Mexico title for the first time. Eisasku Kunomasu brought to an end the latest reign of Alexander Robinson to win the PGHW Glory Crown for a second time and Li Bingci added the Historical Japan Title to the Tag Title he currently holds alongside Kozue Kawashima. Mick Muscles and Ernest Youngman finally brought to an end the near two year long RIPW Tag Team Title reign of Brendon Idol and Kentucky Bill. James Prudence won the SWF Shooting Star Championship for a record setting fifth time. Brent Hill regained the International Title in TCW from Kurt Laramee to become the champion for a second time. T-Rex ended the reign of The Bandit (Randall Hopkirk) to become the USPW World Champion for a second time. The Bandit however did receive something of a consolation when he defeated Jumbo Jackson for the Television Title. Emerald Angel won the Show Steatler title for a third time in WLW, and found double success when he teamed with Jacob Jett to win the Tag Team Titles, Nariaki Hitomi became the new Street Fighting Champion and Hirokazu Yamanoue won the Tap Out Title for a second time.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom on Tuesday 22nd May, when they present Hombre Para Arriba. The show will be headlined by Aaron Andrews final appearance of his guest run in FCW, where he will face off agains the leader of the Devine Right stable Darryl Devine. Will Aaron Andrews head back to NOTBPW with a perfect record or will Devine score a momentum boosting winning for himself. Meanwhile Ultimate Phoenix faces yet another member of Devine Right for the Undisputed Championship, in the form of Jared Johnson after seeing off the challenge of Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Originally the match was booked to be non title but Phoenix demanded that it be changed to a title match, as he is a fighting champion and no matter who is in the ring with, the twin belts will always be on the line. Bulldozer Brandon Smith who came up just short of winning the Twin Belts, will go back to defending the People's Championship, where he will face off with a former champion in the form of Angel De Mexico. The Lucha Equity Alliance leader has both the ability and experience to subject BBS to his second straight loss in a title match situation. The FREEDOM-5 stable announced their official formation at Mejor Que Nuestro III, but they hardly made the best of starts as leader Dean Daniels came up short against Phoenix Negra and Steve Flash was taken out by Devine Right, after being put through a table with a Devine Nightmare Drop from Darryl Devine. Dean Daniels will be looking to get back on track when he takes on W.O.V Gold's Big Eazy and fellow FREEDOM-5 member Charles Rainier will be in 4CS action , in a match that will also feature Nicky R!ot, current Tag Team champion Fox Mask and El Mitico Jr. Da Power who fell to defeat to Aaron Andrews at Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor III, will be looking to take out his frustrations on whoever steps into the ring with him and that just so happens to be Capitao Brasil Jr this month. Matt Hocking will be keen to get instant revenge on his former Tag partner Arthur Dexter Bradley, after ADB turned on Hocking to end their team and secure his place in Devine Right. Bradford Peverall will team up once again with a mystery partner to take on Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher. Rounding out the main show card the extraordinarily quick Amazing Fire Fly goes one on one with the ruthless submission expert 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed. The pre-show matches will see the enforcer of the FREEDOM-5 stable Primus take on Captain Morgan, and Masked Cougar will be in singles action against Joe Benning. Here is a full run down of the card for Hombre Parra Arriba [CENTER][B][U]FCW Hombre Parra Arriba [/U][/B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 22nd May 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Special Attraction Main Event:[/B] [SIZE=1]'From NOTBPW'[/SIZE] Aaron Andrews vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Big Eazy [B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] El Mitico Jr vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Fox Mask vs [SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Da Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Capitao Brasil Jr Bradford Peverall & ??? vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Matt Hocking Amazing Fire Fly vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed [B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B] Primus vs Captain Morgan Masked Cougar vs Joe Benning ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Hombre Parra Arriba[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Special Attraction Main Event:[/B] Aaron Andrews vs Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship[/B]: Ultimate Phoenix vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels vs Big Eazy[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Da Power vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall & ??? vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Primus vs Captain Morgan[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Masked Cougar vs Joe Benning[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Special Attraction Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Jared Johnson People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Dean Daniels vs Big Eazy 4CS: Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Matt Hocking Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Primus[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning

Special Attraction Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Jared Johnson People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Big Eazy 4CS: Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B] Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Matt Hocking [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Speed Machine [B]Primus[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning

Special Attraction Main Event: [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] vs Darryl Devine [I]Aaron won't put his fellow alliterate over.[/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]Ha. Ha. Hahahaha. *snrkt* Should be a fun match, though.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]Tempted to go the other way, but Divine Right are not going to have a totally awful night. The LEA need something to revitalise them soon, though.[/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Big Eazy [I]Barring W.O.V. interference, and if there is any my money's on Primus cancelling it.[/I] 4CS: Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] [I]Milk it a while longer, given the chemistry.[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Divine Right's undercard suddenly with a shot in the arm.[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Primus[/B] vs Captain Morgan [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning

[B] Hombre Parra Arriba[/B] Special Attraction Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Jared Johnson People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Big Eazy 4CS: Charles Rainier vs [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot [B]Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Matt Hocking Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Primus [/B]vs Captain Morgan [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning

I am somewhat over this dang cold so here we go with my predicts!!!!! Special Attraction Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] [I]Double A surprised pretty much EVERYONE with a win over Da Power. However, Darryl Devine needs a win to look good.[/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Jared Johnson [I]*angrily shakes fist* Darn you, TK!!! Normally, I would not vote against Jared Johnson but he is going up against a hot Ultimate Pheonix right now.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]BBS has been nothing short of dominant and will continue here. ADM has yet to reach that near-main event status he once had before he was injured.[/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Big Eazy [I]Daniels will be too much for Eazy.[/I] 4CS: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot [I]'Bout time for that push IMO. Get on it!![/I] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr [I]Makes up for that loss last time.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall & ???[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [I]I hope ??? is big enough for Soul Krusher.[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Green box!!! (Dragon Gate or DDT? Been outta the international indy scene for a minute, plz let me know which one!)[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]AFF is on his way but facing a revamped Speed is a small roadblock. However, I think AFF will look good and deliver a good match.[/I] [B]Primus[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]In my promotion (IWL--might be coming soon!!), Primus has the game world on fire. I hope you find that one program for him that launches him off! Anyways, he's my pick here.[/I] [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]"Regular" Joe does his regular thing and lose.[/I]

[B][U]Hombre Parra Arriba[/U][/B] Special Attraction Main Event: [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] vs Darryl Devine [I]- Yay for creative control. :([/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Jared Johnson [I]- Unless UP is on the way out for some unknown reason, Jared is not ready for prime time. Not yet.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]- BBS continues his rampage through the midcard, upper midcard and sows some lovely seeds of dissent between the suddenly slumping Devine and his hired 'bodyguard. I overthink things, don't I?[/I] Dean Daniels vs [B]Big Eazy[/B] [I]- Since Da Power shows up, and Daniels is further punished for being a giant kindergartener... Big Eazy benefits to the biggest win of his career.[/I] 4CS: Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]- I'm going with the heel here. I don't know why. I don't like R!ot buuuuuut I think the heel wins somehow.[/I] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr [I]- Creative Control rears its ugly head again.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall & ???[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [I]- I never bet against ???... but likely should since the MainSoul Krushers have great chemistry.[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]- Because I dislike ADB less.[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]- I dig the new mask.[/I] [B]Primus[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]- Primus brings some rum cake and that's all she wrote for the good Captain.[/I] [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]- What's the animal equivalent for squash? Jellyfish? Sea cucumber? Coz that's what this is.[/I]

Special Attraction Main Event: [b]Aaron Andrews[/b] vs Darryl Devine Undisputed Championship: [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Jared Johnson People's Championship: [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Angel De Mexico [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Big Eazy 4CS: Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [b]Da Power[/b] vs Capitao Brasil Jr [b]Bradford Peverall & ???[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher [b]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/b] vs Matt Hocking Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] [b]Primus[/b] vs Captain Morgan [b]Masked Cougar[/b] vs Joe Benning

[quote=critical-23;623550][I]Green box!!! (Dragon Gate or DDT? Been outta the international indy scene for a minute, plz let me know which one!)[/I] [/quote] It's a 'homage' to the Blue Box used by the heel factions Muscle Outlawz then Real Hazard in Dragon Gate. I think a plastic box is a great foreign object, simply because it's just so friggin random ! :D

Almost there... page 50/60. Almost to 2011 Reye de Reyes... One thing I noticed is that there is no low-level belt! You have a great chain for taking midcards to the top (Tag Champ -> People's Champ -> Reye de Reye's -> Undisputed) but there's nothing below that. The jobbers have no hope other then to either a) get teamed up with a better worker and get dragged into the "champion chain" or b) continue to job and hope you don't find a cheaper jobber. Throwing a low level belt might help those things out. Make it the "Rice & Bean Champion" belt :D

Finally caught up! I feel like I just ran (read?) a marathon! Special Attraction Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] [I]AA is most likely on a 3-show appearance. Plus having his "meteoric rise" cut short by Darryl is just the kind of thing Darryl would love to a) do and b) gloat about[/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]Squash![/I] People's Championship: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] [I]Might be a bit soon, but Angel deserves a title[/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Big Eazy [I]Notice a pattern? First D.C. Rayne...then M.C. Speed...and now the newest jobber for W.O.V....[/I] 4CS: Charles Rainier vs El Mitico Jr vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]Looks like a gateway match. Fox isn't going anywhere because of the title. Charles isn't going anywhere either for the moment. I don't think it's time to bring El Mitico Jr. up from the lower card, so it's probably part of Nicky's bump to the main event.[/I] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr [I]Monster Power squashes.[/I] Bradford Peverall & ??? vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] [I]Mainstream > Bradford, and with great chemistry with S.K. I can forsee the two continuing on to challenge for the tag team titles[/I] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]ADB might win with interference, but this is a pivitol match for Hocking. If he wins, he's got a future. If he loses, he'll most likely slip further and further down the card before quietly disappearing.[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Could go either way, but Speed's "paid his dues" and is ready for a push[/I] [B]Primus[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]I predict drunken shenanigans won't stop the rookie powerhouse. Question, can the rookie powerhouse still be a rookie after 3-4 years in FCW?[/I] [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]Jobber Joe lives up to his title. A lowercard feud could have his "official" name get changed to Jobber Joe :D[/I]

[quote=praguepride;624388]One thing I noticed is that there is no low-level belt! You have a great chain for taking midcards to the top (Tag Champ -> People's Champ -> Reye de Reye's -> Undisputed) but there's nothing below that. The jobbers have no hope other then to either a) get teamed up with a better worker and get dragged into the "champion chain" or b) continue to job and hope you don't find a cheaper jobber. Throwing a low level belt might help those things out. Make it the "Rice & Bean Champion" belt :D[/quote] It is something I have contemplated bringing in, as the People's belt is very much at the top end of being a Mid-Card belt (it's the highest a midcard belt can go in terms of prestige 70 %). But right now I just feel that I don't run quite enough shows per year to justify adding another title. The prestige for the other belts, now I've mentioned what the Peoples belt is...Undisputed (100 %), Tag Team (57 %). And whilst I'm here, I may as well say that the next show will definitely be up tomorrow, all complete except the main event and a few promos.

Archived