Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Predominancia[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 17th July 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre- Show[/U][/B] [I]Bradford Peverall and Mr Electricity are in the ring with microphones and it looks kike they have something to say.[/I] [COLOR=magenta][B]Mr Electricity:[/B] This man next to me right here is one top dude and I'm pleased to have him as my new Tag Team partner.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] No Mr E, it's you who is the top dude, you showed me when you saved me from a beating at the hands of Hernandez and is goon that you have heart and that behind this flashy image that you have substance. Like me, you have made mistakes in the past but we're both trying hard to correct this.[/COLOR] [COLOR=magenta][B]Mr Electricity:[/B] Very true, there have been times during my tenure in FCW, that I have indeed acted like a jerk but those days are behind me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] And that's why I can relate so well to this man, because I made those mistakes too but we are two men who have moved on. Our mantra is to have some fun, to have good times but we're also here to win.[/COLOR] [COLOR=magenta][B]Mr Electricity:[/B] Everyone will soon realise that me and Pev can dance real good but that we can wrestle even better.[/COLOR] [I]The new pairing who will now collectively be known as Dance 2 Win, then hand back the microphones and prepare themselves for their match against Benning & Wilkes.[/I] [B]Match #1: Dance 2 Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs Joe Benning & Leftie Wilkes[/B] This was basically just an extended squash to give Dance 2 Win a victory on their offical debut as a team. Peverall & Electricity busted out a new double team manouvre to put away Joe Benning a European Uppercut (Peverall)/Chop Block (Electricity) combo called the Electric Dreams. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dance 2 Win defeated Benning & Wilkes in 4:51 when Bradford Peverell defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Matt Hocking vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] Remmy Honeyman possibly looked even further away from earning himself a permanent contract, as he not only fell to Matt Hocking following the Shock Drop II (Front Flip Neckbreaker) but also unlike last month put in a pretty uninspired performance. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Matt Hocking defeated Remmy Honeyman in 3:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed who will be challenging for the People's Championship.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] So Marc Speed, you've been on quite a roll since you've re-invented yourself as the Speed Machine and tonight you take that good form into challenging Charles Rainier for the People's Championship, any thoughts on the match and your opponent.[/COLOR] [I]Speed Machine just looks blankly ahead into camera, giving no response to Sara's question.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray]I asked if you had any thoughts ahead of your match[/COLOR] [I]Speed Machine still gives no response[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray]So you've got nothing to say, well what a waste of time this interview was...I mean quite honestly what am I getting paid for round here...........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray]Perhaps I shouldn't have just said that, I'm not really trying to talk myself out of a job here but this is driving me crazy, I feel like I have a lack of purpose right now, at least when I was with James I had some purpose but he had to go all nuts on me. Me and James had a good thing going on.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray]Me and you James we could still be together but you need to find the love again and not be consumed by all this hate[/COLOR]. [I]Sara Silver then wanders off set, clearly disattisfied at how interview with Speed Machine turned out.[/I] With Silver gone Speed suddenly came to 'life' and then uttered some words of warning for his opponent Charles Rainier. [COLOR=darkred][B]Speed Machine:[/B] Tap, Nap or Snap.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is played at the start of the main show to hype the Ladder War between Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra for the Undisputed Championship. This was an excellent video package that showed highlights from many of their show stealing matches against one another in FCW and also the recent ladder based attacks by Phoenix Negra, that lead to this match being made.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Amazing Fire Fly vs Arthur Dexter Bradley w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] A solid opener, that set the crowd up nicely for the rest of the show. Fire Fly controlled the early going as he used his incredible speed to keep ADB off balance. That lead to the Devine Right man going out for a powder, only for Fire Fly to launch himself through the ropes with a Tope Con Hilo. Fire Fly then went to pitch ADB into the ring but Lisa Bowen was able to provide a distraction long enough for ADB to sneak in a cheap shot and then whip Fire Fly into the ring-steps to take control of the match. Back in the ring ADB slowed the pace down considerably as he looked to methodically wear down Fire Fly. A Rolling Cutter brought ADB a two count, who then with an air of confidence headed up to the top-rope but when he went for the Superstar Splash he ended up eating nothing but canvas as Fire-Fly moved out of the way and then rolled the half Samoan youngster up with a La Magistral Cradle for a close two count. And when they both got back to their feet it was Fire Fly who was able to take control again after snapping off a head-scissors that he transitioned into a Triangle Choke (Infest Hazard) luckily for ADB he was near enough to the ropes to force a rope break. But he remained rooted to the mat and Fire-Fly headed up top. However Lisa Bowen had got up wielding the trademark foreign object of Devine Right 'The Green Box', the distraction allowed for fellow Devine Right member Jared Johnson to sneak out and whack Fire Fly over the back with another Green Box ! Fire Fly then slumped to the mat, leading to ADB taking immediate advantage by hoisting a stunned Fire Fly onto the top-rope and then spiking the diminutive high flyer into the mat with the Cool Dee Tee. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 9:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] The camera's follow Phoenix Negra into the rafters where he has a message for his arch-rival Ultimate Phoenix [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Tonight the gold hangs from where I sit above, for one of us will climb the mountain my brother and the other shall fall. Fall one of us must, for the other to triumph. The end is nigh my brother, the end is nigh for I am ready to show to the world that I am stronger, much stronger than you. You could have destroyed me but you failed, the cage should have ended it now it will take a battle on the steps to settle this war between us. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]I come fighting not just for the adulation but for all the history, all the history between us Phoenix but history shall matter for naught when we step into that ring against one another. I am prepared to break my body and snap my soul to best you...are you prepared my brother, are you prepared ?[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Capitao Brasil Jr vs Nicky R!ot w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] A solid if ultimately forgettable match that ultimately establishes the rank of each of the participants placings within their respective factions. R!ot dominated the early going, but Capitao weathered the storm, and brought himself back into the match, leading to him trapping R!ot in the A Prayer For Mercy (Inverted Figure Four). R!ot managed to make it to the ropes but remained grounded and Capitao headed up top to set up for The Fall From Rio. Carl Batch seeing that R!ot was in trouble provided a brief distraction, that bought R!ot enough time to get his knees up. That then lead to R!ot setting up Capitao for the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Capitão Brasil Jr in 8:01 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Mainstream Nation tried to jump Animal Magic before the champions had made it to the ring, but the masked duo side-stepped the attempted ambush, and then took the challengers by suprise with a stereo Arabian Press ! Masked Cougar then nailed Soul Krusher with a running drop-kick off the apron, whilst Fox Mask pitched Mainstream Hernandez into the ring to officially start the match. That gave Animal Magic and early advantage, as Hernanedez was left isolated in their corner. Despite some nice double teams moves (the highlight being Cougar suplexing Hernandez onto the ropes, whilst Fox Mask came off the top- turnbuckle with a senton) they were unable to put the Mainstreamer away, and when Masked Cougar headed up top for a High Rise Cougar Pounce attempt, Soul Krusher sneaked round and sent Cougar crashing to into the guard-rail. That completely turned the match a full 180 into the challengers favour, as Hernandez was able to sneak in a low blow and then a back rake on Fox Mask, as Brett Graveson ordered Soul Krusher back to his corner. Fox Mask now found himself isolated in the Mainstream Nation corner, and they looked to methodically wear down the diminutive masked man, methods which included plenty of cheap shots that raised the ire of Masked Cougar....who took the bait and subsequently allowed for Hernandez and his monsterous lackey Krusher to dish out more punishment with ease. Fox Mask was gradually being worn down, and when Soul Krusher planted Fox with a choke-slam and Mainstream Hernandez headed up top it looked to be all over. But as Hernandez was about to land the Apparition #14 (Moonsault Leg-Drop), Fox Mask managed to roll out of the way and then with one last desperate ounce of energy was able to nail the Mainstreamer with a Fox Hunter (Shining Wizard Enziguri)..... But Fox was too worn down to make the cover and instead tried to scramble across the the ring to get the tag into Cougar. Unfortunately for Fox Mask, Hernandez got the tag in first to Soul Krusher who immediately pulled Fox Mask Back, but Fox managed to swing his free leg over and nail the monster with an Enziguri, before crawling through Krushers legs and getting the tag into Cougar. Cougar lept off the top rope and nailed Krusher with a High Rise Cougar Pounce. Cougar knew that wouldn't be enough to keep the big man down and immediately followed up with a sliding kick, before launching himself off the top-rope into a quebrada. That brought Cougar a two count, who then lined up for regular Cougar Pounce....however Krusher also went for a Big Boot at the same time, but Cougar used the momentum of the Pounce to duck under Krushers out-stretched Size 20 Boot and then go crashing through the ropes, taking Mainstream Hernandez with him all the way to the floor. Fox Mask then launched himself off the top turnbuckle to nail Soul Krusher with a missile drop-kick. Cougar then rejoined Fox Mask back in the ring, leading to the champions nailing Krusher with the Last Hunt (Stereo Enziguri's)....... One...... Two...... Thr...... Krusher kicked out much to the disbelief of the champions. Animal Magic then dragged Krusher over to the corner and appeared to be setting up for the assisted Fox Flip Off DDT, but Mainstream Hernandez re-announced his arrival into the match, when sneaked in behind to plant Cougar with the Pontiac To Home (Swinging Reverse STO !)...all of a sudden Fox Mask found himself isolated on the top rope and Krusher was able to turn thing around with a clubbing blow before placing Fox into the Electric Chair position......that lead to Hernandez now climbing to the top and then sending Fox Mask crashing down onto the mat with a Diving Bull Dog ! (A combination Dane O'Hara called as a 'Death to the Mainstream') One..... Two...... Three !!! Mainstream Nation had just beaten Animal Magic to become the new Tag Team Champions. That was certainly one of the better Tag Team Title matches in FCW history. Animal Magic did a solid job in their latest run as Tag champs, but given their current momentum and the way they gelled so well as a team, the time felt right to pull the trigger on Mainstream Nation as Tag champs. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation defeated Animal Magic in 11:32 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Fox Mask by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation win the FCW Tag Team Championship Titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Mainstream Nation receive the Tag Team Title belts, Mainstream Hernandez also requests a microphone and unfortunately for the fans it looks like he has something to say....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The revolution I speak of has many phases....for this is phase one. We hunted down the animals to claim the power and now we become the hunted but those who hunt us, will lead a futile chase, for we shall be strong, for we shall be dominant. Our message will be heard, our message will be heard ![/COLOR] [I]Crowd are getting restless and have had enough of listening to the Mainstreamers gibberish, so shut the **** up chant starts to pipe up round the Monty. But the Mainstreamer carries on defiantly with his promo[/I] [COLOR=darkred]OUR MESSAGE WILL BE HEARD ! Amongs a million sheep, the Mainstream Nation will find their voice the loudest.....the loudest, the strongest, the most powerful.......OUR MESSAGE WILL BE HEARD !! [/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: People's Championship:[/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was my first defence of the People's Championship I had shockingly won at our previous event and given the form the challenger was in, the fans were wondering if they were going to see a title switch in consecutive matches. The match began fairly low key with myself an Speed feeling one another out. Speed seemed to take control, when he took me down with a double leg take-down and then looked to synch in the Deadly Heel Hook, but I was able to counter the attempt with a monkey flip. From there I looked to pick up the pace, and I kept Speed off balance with a series of arm-drags before nailing the challenger with a standing drop-kick. That lead to Speed going for a powder, but I wasn't going to let up the pace and I I raced up the turnbuckle, to launch myself onto Speed with a moonsault to the floor !. I then pitched Speed into the ring and went for a quick cover. Speed was able to kick out but I felt in control and I looked for the C.R Driver but Speed was able to block and following a well placed knee to the groin, countered into an implant DDT. Even though I was able to kick out of the subsequent pin attempt that turned the match a full 180 back in Speed's favour. The Speed Machine then begun targetting my right arm to soften it up for his Speedbreaker 2000 (Cross Arm Breaker) submission and to also take my C.R Driver finisher out of the equation. This begun with a series of stiff kicks to the arm, before driving my right arm into the mat with a hammerlock divorce court. Speed then dragged me over into the corner and headed up to the second rope, before crashing down with a knee-drop intended for the right arm he had slowly begun to wear down but I was able to move out of the way, and as Speed staggered to his feet suddenly out of no-where I nailed him with the Raindrop (Dropsault)........ However I struggled to hook the leg and Speed was able to kick out. Knowing that I would be unable to follow up with the C.R Driver I headed up top and set up for the Moonsault, but Speed was back up and sent me crashing into the ring with a superplex ! Speed then waiting for me to stagger back to my feet, before taking me down with a leg-sweep and then locking on the SPEEDBREAKER 2000 !! but I managed to shift my body weight and force Speed's shoulders down to the mat........ One...... Two....... Three !! Somehow, some way despite Speed having his trademark submission locked on I had managed to pull out the win once again. As the match with BBS, where I won the title...my opponent looked the more likely to win but I was able to pull out the victory. This was a good first defence and smartly wrestled match, Speed looked strong in defeat and I manage to come through my first defence, whilst still keeping those doubts in people's minds that I could be a fluke champion. That's exactly what I want at this stage of my title run, as I'm coming at it from an angle of being an underdog champion. I feel the fans would buy into me more as this sort of champion, as opposed to suddenly becoming a dominant force over night. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Speed Machine in 11:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]As I was beign presented with the belt, Speed Machine nailed me from behind and re-applied his Speedbreaker 2000 submission. Speed refused to let go, leaving me in a world of pain until ringside personel were able to pull the ruthless technician away.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Jared Johnson w/ Lisa Bowen vs Primus[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Primus came out all guns blazing and dominated Double J in the early going but when he went to finish the Devine-Right man off with the Rrruuuusshhh !!! Lisa Bowen pulled Johnson out of the ring. That lead to Primus confronting Bowen on the ring-apron, which allowed for the Carolina born youngster to get his breath back and subsequently attack Primus from behind. Johnson then slowed the pace down and worked over Primus neck to set up for the Carolina Cross-Face. With his trademark submission synched in Double J thought he head done enough to ground the enforcer of FREEDOM-5 but Primus found a second wind an powered back up this feet before dumping Johnson with a back body drop. Primus then turned Double J inside out with an explosive running clothesline, before lifting the Devine Right man up and planting Double J onto the mat with the Power Plant (Running Powerslam) to seal the win. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Jared Johnson in 8:03 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Big Eazy w/ Carl Batch vs El Mitico Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHowardWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a match that turned out to be alot better than it had any right to be, due to the great chemistry these two had against one another. The start of the match saw Big Eazy jump Mitico early to gain an early advantage, but the LEA man weathered the storm and following a flying lariat from the top-rope the masked man was able to turn the match a full 180. Mitico then followed up with a drop-kick that sent Eazy out of the ring and then went soaring over the ropes with a flip dive to wipe out his opponent. However at this stage Carl Batch injected himself into the match, providing enough of a distraction for Eazy to recover and send Mitico into the ring-steps to regain the advantage. Back in the ring Eazy scored a two count with a vertical suplex, before waiting for a dazed Mitico to stumble back to his feet. Eazy then levelled Mitico with the Powerline. To Eazy and most of the crowds shock however Mitico was able to kick out. Mitico remained rooted to the mat though and Eazy looked to finish Mitico off with the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb) but the masked man snapped off a rana that he immediately transitioned into a pin attempt. Eazy powered out of the pin attempt and then with a series of clubbing fore-arms seemed to regain the advantage. The W.O.V man then whipped Mitico into the ropes setting up for the Powerline once again but Mitico ducked under and then levelled Eazy with a rebound fore-arm smash. The LEA man then stunned Eazy further with a jawbreaker, before planting Eazy into the mat with a Uranage slam. Mitico then immediately followed up with the Quicksilver suplex and that was enough for the LEA man to emerge victorious. [B][COLOR=red]Result: El Mítico Jr defeated Big Eazy in 9:15 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs Darryl Devine w/ Lisa Bowen vs Dean Daniels[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Angel De Mexico and Darryl Devine started things off and after chain wrestling one another to a stand off, Mexico decides to tag in Dean Daniels. Devine wanting no part of Daniels high-tails it over to Da Power's corner and tags in the W.O.V Gold leader. Power immediately takes down Daniels with a big boot to gain the advantage, and then tosses Daniels into the corner. Power then pummels Daniels with lefts and rights, only for Devine to make a blind tag. That doesn't sit too well with Power, who argues with Devine as he is ordered out of the ring. With the advantage in his favour Devine stomps away on Daniels and then taunts the FREEDOM-5 leader to get up. Daniels duly does but is cut off with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift. That leads to Devine double under-hooking the arms, but Daniels has the Devine Dream Drop attempt scouted and takes Devine over with a back body drop. Daniels then levels Devine with a desperation clothesline, before scrambling across to get the tag into Angel De Mexico. The patriotic masked man launches himself back into the match with a springboard, taking Devine down with a leg lariat in the process, before snapping off a spinning head-scissors that he almost transitions into the Mexican Death Arm Bar, but Devine somehow manages to scramble free. Caught up with the momentum swinging his way, Angel sets himself up for a dive to the floor but he clearly forgot about Da Power who stops the masked man in his tracks with a clothesline. Da Power then lifts Angel up for a power bomb but unfortunately for the W.O.V Gold leader that leads to Angel, pulling out a move, he hasn't pulled out for a while...the AZTEC RANA ! That gets a pretty good pop from the crowd, who kind of forgot the LEA leader had that move in his arsenal. However fortunately for Power Darryl Devine dived back in to make the save. Devine and Angel who started the match then went at it once again but this time the pace was much quicker and when Devine managed to nail Angel with his trademark springboard back elbow, the Devine Intervention it looked like he was about to take full control, but momentum sent Angel in the direction of Dean Daniels, who was able to make a blind tag....Devine suddenly found himself levelled with a roaring elbow from his bitter rival, who then tossed the suddenly dazed Devine Right leader over head with a release belly to belly suplex. Devine slumped in the corner, leading to Daniels immediately following in with a running knee strike to leave Devine in even more of a daze.....Daniels then lifted Devine up for the Raise The Stakes.........But Devine was able to block the attempt before countering with a Reverse STO that planted Daniels face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Devine then saw an opportunity to get some immediate pay back on Daniels, as he lined up for a face-wash but as he went for the last knee strike on Daniels, he was levelled with a clothesline on the apron from Da Power ! Power then tagged himself back into the match and immediately went right after Devine, showing that there is certainly no honour amongst heels between these two. Power then stalked a dazed Devine before locking on the Atomic Full Nelson, but Devine managed to find by lifting up his heel and catching Power with a well placed low blow. Devine then continued to fight his way out with back elbows, before charging off the ropes at Power, but the W.O.V Gold leader caught Devine with an Atomic Drop before re-applying the Full Nelson, this time driving Devine down to the mat with the SAN JUAN IMPACT (Full Nelson Slam)...... One...... Two...... Thr...... Angel De Mexico came off the top-rope, and broke up the pin attempt with a senton....not to save Devine but to keep alive his own hopes of winning the match. Devine then rolled out of the ring to re-group, as Angel immediately put the pressure on Power with a kick combination that had the big man reeling. Angel then went for the Acapulco Twist but Power was able to block and suddenly had Angel set up for a vertical Suplex but the LEA leader all of a sudden snapped off an arm-drag and immediately transitioned that into the MEXICAN DEATH Armbar. Angel wrenches back on the hold but Power manages to use his long legs to reach out for the ropes and force the rope-break. Power takes control on the rope-break with a roaring elbow, he then stuns Angel further with an Atomic Drop, the spinebuster follows......he then sets up for the San Juan Rush but Devine springboards back in and knocks Power out of the ring with a fore-arm smash. Devine then turns his attention to Angel De Mexico who is struggling back to his feet but Daniels sneaks back into the ring and dumps Devine with a German Suplex. Devine somehow manages to roll to safety, leaving Daniels in with Angel De Mexico. Daniels goes to set Angel up for the Raise The Stakes but the patriotic masked man blocks and then takes Daniels down with an arm-drag...before drop kicking the FREEDOM-5 leader out of the ring. Angel then sprints up the turnbuckle and wipes out everyone else in the match with a moonsault off the top-rope. Angel then brings Devine into the ring and sets up for the Acapulco Twist but Devine blocks and then counters into a Devineplex (Northern Lights Suplex)...... One...... Two....... Angel kicks out, but Devine maintains control and butterflies the arms, only for Da Power to re-enter the ring and turn Devine inside out with a vicious lariat. Power then lines up for the San Juan Rush, but Daniels clips Power from behind with a chop block. Daniels then heads up to the second rope, as he looks to deliver a diving knee drop on the fallen W.O.V Gold man but Angel is now back up and he brings Daniels crashing back into the ring with a Rana....... Angel with the pin attempt...... One..... Two...... They roll through........ Daniels now with a pin attempt of his own..... One...... Two........ Angel suddenly has the arm-trapped.....Mexican Death on Daniels, but the FREEDOM-5 leader lifts Angel up and then power bombs the masked man onto the mat, forcing the LEA man to release the hold. Daniels then looks for the RAISE THE STAKES, but his arm gives way, but he then lifts Angel back up and starts to fire in the trapped knees........ Daniels is so focused on Angel right now, that he is forgotten that two other opponents are still in the match and Da Power suddenly comes out of nowhere to level Daniels with a big boot. Angel rolls to safety leaving Daniels at the mercy of Da Power. Power lifts Daniels up for a power bomb but the FREEDOM-5 leader slips out of it and stuns power with a jawbreaker. Daniels then somehow summons up the strength to take Power over with a snap suplex....... But all of a sudden Darryl Devine comes crashing down from the top-rop onto power with the DFA diving elbow drop........ Daniels is too worn down to follow up a pin attempt of his own...... One........ Two...... Three !! Darryl Devine literally snatches victory away from his rival Dean Daniels in what was a hotly contested 4 corner survival. A very good 4CS between the leaders of the 4 main stables right now in FCW. Everyone here looked good, even Angel De Mexico who re-established himself as looking like something of a threat despite coming out on the losing end and not really being involved in the final decision. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Ángel De México, Da Power and Dean Daniels in 16:19 when Darryl Devine defeated Da Power by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [I]Just ahead of his match with Phoenix Negra, where he will put the Undisputed Championship on the line in a ladder war, Ultimate Phoenix emerges from his dressing room to deliver a few words for his opponent.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I am under no illusions that the match you have forced my hand to agree to could possibly leave us both broken Negra but if it takes being broken apart to break you apart and end this torrid battle between us then so be it. Negra your opportunities are running out fast, you are desperate to climb above me, but I will fight to stay above you...I will fight all the way. Tonight my 'brother' we both face our Ultimate Test.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Ladder War for the Undisputed Championship:[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A ladder is already set up at ringside as the introductions are being made, the two bitter rivals stare each other down, intensely fixing their gaze upon through their masks upon their opponent. The bell rings and they immediately set off on one another with a flurry of kicks and strikes, blocking one anothers moves at every turn. Phoenix goes for a roundhouse but Negra ducks under and then takes the champion of his feet with a spinning leg-sweep only for Phoenix to pop up and snap off a headscissors take down. The momentum takes Negra out of the ring and Phoenix winds up for the trademark Phoenix ho hands plancha, but Negra moves out of the way as Phoenix launches himself over the top rope....Phoenix lands on his feet but Negra then leaps off the ladder that is set up ring-side to wipe out the defending champion with a moonsault press. Negra plants Phoenix into the ring-steps with a DDT, that leaves the champion in a daze, before turning his attention to bringing the ladder into the ring but as he doing so, but as Negra is bringing the ladder into the ring....Phoenix comes back to life and nails Negra with a springboard drop-kick that sends the challenger crashing into the ladder. The ladder ends up propped up in the corner as Negra falls to the canvas. Phoenix waits for Negra to get up before nailing his rival with a spin-kick, the popular champion then sets up for the Elemental Suplex but Negra manages to block and counters into one of his own only for Phoenix to pop right back up and snap off another head-scissors take-down that this time sends Negra crashing into the corner with the propped up ladder. Phoenix sees an opportunity to follow in and goes for a running drop-kick but Negra moves out of the way at the last split second and Phoenix gets caught up in the ladder and ends up in a tree of woe position. Negra follows in with a face-wash to soften Phoenix up, before going outside to collect a fresh ladder. Negra sets the new ladder up underneath where the belt is hanging in the rafters but as he begins to climb...Phoenix frees himself from the original ladder and then sends Negra crashing to the mat with a belly to back SUPERPLEX ! Phoenix staggers back to his feet first and begins to climb the ladder but Negra is soon up aswell and climb up the opposite side of the ladder.They meet up on the next rung from the top on either side and beging to exchange blows, Negra sneaks in an eye gouge and knocks Phoenix off....he looks set to take down the belt, but the ladder isn't quite positioned right and he's struggling to reach over...all of a sudden Phoenix races up the ladder.....SUNSET BOMB from the top of the freaking ladder !!! Both of them are laid out on the canvas but Negra obviously felt the effects of such an insane move alot worse and understandably Phoenix is back to his feet first. Phoenix then goes to reposition and begins to climb but Negra gets back to his feet and then springs off the ropes to knock Phoenix off the ladder with a springboard roundhouse kick. Negra then collapes up the ladder and places it into the airplane spin position.....he then knocks Phoenix off his feet once more as he airplane spins the ladder...Phoenix gets up only to be knocked down again with another ladder airplane spin........Negra a little disorientated himself then drops the ladder before going for a kick to the head, but he misses his intended target and Phoenix catches the leg to turn into a Dragon screw ! Negra manages to hobble out of the ring, only for Phoenix to launch himself off the ladder that was still propped up in the corner with a variation on the no hands plancha to wipe out his arrival on the floor. Phoenix then climbs back into the ring and goes to set a ladder up underneath the belt once again but as he is setting up Negra slides back into the ring and clips Phoenix from behind with a chop block that sends the champion crashing into the ladder, causing the ladder to collapse upon the champion. Phoenix trapped under-neath the ladder and Negra heads for the top turnbuckle......PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH onto the ladder !!! That takes the wind out of Negra as well as Phoenix, but it just goes to show how much Negra is willing to put on the line to take the title away from his 'brother' As Phoenix lays motionless underneath the ladder. Negra staggers back to his feet and brings the other ladder out of the corner, but as he stands it up, it doesn't seem to look too stable so he abandons that plan and goes outside the ring to bring a third ladder into the ring ! But as Negra begins to bring the ladder inot the ring....Phoenix pops back up and then sends Negra crashing against the guard-rail as he sends the ladder into his opponent with a baseball slide ! Phoenix goes to the outside himself and then places the ladder between the ring-apron and the guard-rail........he then peppers Negra with a combo of kicks before dragging his rival upon the ring-apron the appears to be setting up for suplex through the ladder but Negra blocks and then sneaks in a low blow...he looks to be setting up for the CERTAIN DEATH (Vertebreaker) but Phoenix manages to block that and eventually sends Negra crashing through the ladder with an Elemental Suplex !! Phoenix then climbs into the ring, but neither ladder in the ring looks particulartly stable so he goes underneath to bring a fourth ladder (that appears to be even bigger than the previous three into the ring..... Phoenix begins to climb the ladder but Negra digs down and picks himself back up and follows Phoenix up the ladder....Negra looks for a superplex but Phoenix fights him off with back elbows....... Negra gets up again though and Phoenix fends him off with another set of back elbow shots but feeling that Negra would be there to constantly thwart attempt to climb the ladder, the champion then launched himself off the ladder, but Negra manages to block the Tornado DDT attempt and counters into a Brainbuster ! Negra then drops down and locks on the Last Chancery ! It wont win him the match but it could be a great strategy to help neutralise his opponent....Phoenix knowing that he is in serious trouble begins to use every last ounce of energy to fight his way out of the hold but Negra re-adjusts and then looks to drill Phoenix with another brainbuster but the champion manages to block and then manages to plant Negra into the mat with FLAMING DRIVER (seemingly out of nowhere) before collapsing to the mat out of sheer exhaustion. Both men lay on the mat, battered, bruised an leaving everything hanging out there both of them desperate to bring down the belt but at that moment in time too physically worn down to do anything about it. As both stagger back to their feet they both look over at the massive ladder set underneath the belt and then symultaneously head over to it. They both climb the ladder and then reach the top exhanging blows....both land a blow that knocks the other off the ladder...sending one another crashing back down to the mat and seeing their already battered bodies absorbing yet another heavy bump. Both then staggered back to their feet, barely any time between the time both champion and challenger got back to their feet and once again they headed up the ladder....it felt like whoever could land a decisive strike at the top of the ladder as they both fought to get themselves in postion to grab the belt...would be only inches away from either retaining the Twin Belts or re-gaining them. But as they both exchanged chops neither would give an inch..... Unknown to neither Phoenix nor Negra though, is that Darryl Devine has sneaked into the ring.......meanwhile referee Brett Gravesons' attention was turned away by ADB and Jared Johnson who were threatening to come into the ring and intefere in the match. They though were merely the diversion as Devine toppled the ladder over and that sent both Phoenix crashing through a table that Bulldozer Brandon Smith had just set up at ringside....... Both Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra were barely moving and Brett Graveson saw no choice but to call for the bell and rule the match a no contest....as a huge F*** You Darryl chant could be heard echoing round the Monty. Even with the schmozz finish this was an insanely good main event...that saw the two ultra talented masked rivals literally leave everthing on the line. This was a ladder match that didn't just incorporate flashy high-spots between two men known for taking to the skies, this was also pretty damn brutal and the double bump through the table at the end only served to highlight that. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix drew with Phoenix Negra in 20:34 when the referee lost control of the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Ultimate Phoenix retains the FCW Undisputed Championship Title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Darryl Devine then requests a microphone, as the crowd continue to boo his ass....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Oh come on you love me really , lets face it I saved your beloved Phoenix from just losing the title.[/COLOR] [I]Devine seems to be taking the jeers of his fans in his stride[/I] [COLOR=darkred]I mean why should he lose the twin belts to that freak Negra, when everyone knows that it should be me who is the next Undisputed Champion. You see your beloved Phoenix has never defeated me one on one and quite frankly I deserved that title shot above Negra.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Negra queue jumped me and he paid the consequences of his actions. Darryl Devine is not somone who sits back and waits for stuff to happen, he takes action. Now I'll make this point, and I'll make it very clear to FCW management....I want the next title shot, and not only do I want the next title shot...I also want it one one one....and if you ain't willing to meet my demands then Devine Right will continue to re-define the rulebook round here. FCW if you knew what was right for you , you'll realise that you don't just need a champion that is good...you need a champion that is DEVINE ![/COLOR] [I]The show ends with Darryl Devine standing tall in the middle of the ring, flanked by the rest of Devine Right as the crowd continues to rain down a chorus of boos upon the despised faction, whilst both Phoenix and Negra , who literally left everything on the line only to be denied a defining victory over their rival are both carried to the back by ringside personnel.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This show was a defnite return to our top form. The main event was expectedly fantastic, the semi main event 4CS was also very good and the whole show from top to bottom was generally solid.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U]July in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Running show this month has seen us make another profit around $24,000 but with the Rey De Reyes coming up next month, we will be running more than one show next month. At least one of those shows will be held outside of Puerto Rico, in the Tri-State Region so that we can maintain a prescence in that area. To help cut on costs, we have also decided to take the decision not to bring in any 'guest' stars for this years Rey De Reyes. The general feeling is that our roster is now strong enough from top to bottom not to have to rely on supplementing the field with talent from other promotions. We have however made a pretty big signing that we feel will finally fill the gap at the top of the roster since the departure of JD Morgan. Despite the emergence of Dean Daniels and to some extent K.C Glenn as genuine main event contenders, I have always felt that we needed to replace JD Morgan and whilst I wouldn't call the new addition a direct replacment for Morgan he does have the name value and major promotion experience to add to our main event scene. It was a relatively quiet months of contract negotiations but we did manage to keep hold of Angel De Mexico. The Patriotic Mexican masked man may have slipped away from being on the cusp of competing amongst the main event in recent years but he remains a roster mainstay and a great peformance (albeit in another losing effort) in the stable leaders 4CS at Predominancia suggests that he could still rise back up at the card. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW appear to have found their groove again after putting on their third consecutive strong showing with Battle On The Beach (Overall B Rating) a generally solid but unspectacular card was capped off by a superb Coastal Zone Title match between Ultimate Phoenix and Donnie J (B+). MAW's Forsaken event (Rated C) was an inconsistent affair main evented by a very good (B-) special attraction Tag match that saw Avalanche and Jay Chord team up to defeat JD Morgan and Edd Stone. However that wasn't enough to make the fans forget about the disaster of the previous match between Johnny Martin and Henry Lee (D-) that saw Martin retain the Mid Atlantic Championship. NYCW's Gang Wars event (C+) was one of it's strongest in a while. A generally solid card was capped off by a decent Empire Title match between Andre Jones and Snow Fox (C+) and a suprisingly good semi main event between Honest Frank and Rick Sanders (also C+). [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]July News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Troubled 4C decided to remove the head booking duties from Joey Poison and then Troy Winner decides to replace him with former DaVE star Nemesis. All things considered given 4C's dire financial situation is enticing Nemesis out of his five year hiatus since the collapse of DaVE really the solution to 4C's problems...as it's highly unlikely Nemesis would have returned to the wrestling business to work for peanuts. Given their investment, it's a given that Nemesis will make special appearances at their shows as well as take over the head booking duties, but it's a move that smacks of sheer desperation from a promotion that is regretting making the leap up to a size they clearly does not have the resources to cope at. MHW have risen to Cult Size, making the big three in Mexico, into a Big Four. The ambitious promotion has enjoyed a pretty rapid growth since it's inception in January 2010 and could yet become the top destination for wrestling talent south of the border. It's hard to see Mexico sustaining four cult sized promotions, so one of them and more likely it will be from the old guard OLLIE/MPWF could well suffer in the emergence of SOTBPW and now MHW during the past decade. Meanwhile BSC the admittedly much improved in recent years womens promotion, with a heavy emphasis on T&A has built up enough of a 'cult' fanbase in its home region to be considered a Regional sized promotion. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Gaijin's Golden Delicious, Ashley Grover, Principessa (Stephanie Hazel) and Jana Marie Bowen have all been invited to take part in 5SSW's late summer tour. AAA have added Geena Warrior Princess to their ranks. BSC strengthen their roster with the additions of Suzanne Brazzle, Steph Blake, Katherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny. Jared Johnson has joined CGC Despite recently taking over the ownership of USPW from her father, Alicia Strong has decided to expand her schedule by joining CWWF. GCG clearly have ambitions to become the top promotion in Japan once again, after going on an aggressive recruitment drive this month. Jack Marlowe returns to GCG on a written deal, Soul Taker leaves MPWF to settle down in Japan for the forseeable future, former Judo star Oleg Dorosklov secures himself a written deal with GCG and in what is seen as a shock move The Tic has jumped ship from WLW. If anyone thinks MHW are content to co-exist with the other promotions in Mexico, think again because after their rise to Cult Size they went on a major signing spree with Axxis Jr, El Demonio, El Leon, Mayan Idol, Marcos Flores, Mexican Ghoul, Nicolas Lopez, Phoenix I, SWARM I and referee Ramirez all being brought into the promotion. Most of that talent will still work for other promotions, but that's a lot of top drawer talent MHW are adding to their roster and it's sign of their ambition and given their revolving door policy..there should be no problem with it not sitting well with 'established' members of the MHW roster because they are few and far between. The only warning sign to MHW's rapid rise though could come from the far north of Canada with the plight that 4C finds itself in. It went relatively un-noticed with MHW making all the headlines in Mexico this month but Hysteria has jumped from SOTBPW to MPWF. NOTBPW add to their womens division with the addition of Zoe Ammis, who joins on a written contract. SOTBPW bring in Julio Dominguez, who was last seen in OLLIE. It's unlikely that Dominguez has been brought in to make a major impact and that SOTBPW see him as someone that could provide a service as a solid 'enhancement talent'. Randy Bumhfole has re-united with his brother Zimmy, after deciding to finally sign a written deal with TCW. USPW add Jay Chord, Nate Johnson and SWF's Robbie Retro to their roster. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Louis Figo Manico and Jay B. 4C extend the contracts of Phillipe LaGrenier and valet Faith. 5SSW extend the contracts of DEVIL Karube,Tomoko Nagatsuka, Otsune Tsumura,Connie Morris, Saori Nakadan and legend Kit Hatoyama (who only makes occasional special apprearances). AAA extend the contracts of Joanne Rodriguez, Debbie Rose, Kate Lilly, Michelle Brendon and interviewer Sue Danes. APW extend the contracts of eleven roster members, who to be honest I can't be that bothered to list, as I'm pretty sure no one outside of Australia actually cares if they re-sign with APW or not. Announcer Mitsuhide Muro is given a new written deal with BHOTWG and Eisaku Hoshino continues with his lucrative PPA arrangement. BSC extend the contracts of Lauren Easter, Kathy Neptune and Sister Beth Mercy CGC extend the contracts of Bobby Thomas, Trent Shaffer, Nathan Black and referee Coach Norman. CZCW extend the contracts of Andre Jones, Matt Sparrow and road agent Dylan Sidle. EWA extend the contract of Danny Patterson. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of JOJI and Sozen Ishimori. GCG extend the PPA deal of Burning Takash!ta. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Kazuma Narato and Quick Kick Nakao. INSPIRE extend the contracts of roster mainstay Tasuku Iesada plus Hirokazu Yamanoue and Hypnos. MAW extend the contract of Edd Stone .. MOSC extend the contracts of Joss Thompson and Buff Martinez. MPWF extend the contracts of Electrico, Spanish Superfly, Asiatico, Luchador Original and Slayyer. NOTBPW secure Omar Brown to a new written deal. NYCW extend the contracts of The Sensational Singh and referee Michael' Still Having No B.S' Bull. OLLIE extend the contract of referee Domingo Castillo. PGHW offer new written deals to young lion Tsuyuruki Kamachi plus announce team members Sosa Mori and Tsunuyoshi Yamamoto. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Avalanche (Aaron Jackson) and Henry Lee. SOTBPW extend the contracts of The Cannonball Kid, Junior Youth and road agent The Gatekeeper. Brett Biggz, Citizem X, Nevada Nuclear, commentator Adrian Garcia, valet Hannah Potter, referee Ryan Holland plus backstage hands Lee Wright and 'Fabulous' Frank Roberts all sign new PPA deals with the SWF. TCW secure Steven Parker to a new written contract. UEW extend the contract of Jamie Anderson. USPW extend the contract of Primus Allen. WLW secure Adam Matravers, Torch Nakasawa and Yuki Horigoshi to new written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] 21CW decide against renewing the contract of Nightmare, who has failed to live up to the 'potential' the promotion saw in him as a monster heel. Jack Marlowe departs from troubled 4C after signing a written deal with GCG, whilst Stan Manna is released. Marlowe also ends his associaton with fellow Canadian promotion CGC. Zoe Ammis departs from 5SSW, CWWF and AAA after securing herself an exclusive written deal with NOTBPW. EWA decide against the contract of Roberto Milano. Oleg Dorosklov leaves INSPIRE after signing a written deal with GCG. Enrique Merino and Velocidad are two men heading out of MHW, rather than joining up with them this month. Soul Taker leaves MPWF to set up permanent base in Japan with GCG, whilst Daniel Cano does not see his contract renewed. Veterans Tornado Nagai and Takesi Umehera both leave SAISHO after they fail to come to terms on new contracts. El Diamante Azul is not offered a contract extension by SOTBPW. Randy Bumfhole is the latest star name to leave SWF, whilst Nate Johnson is allowed to leave after he was not offered a new contract. Malilli Umaga is allowed to leave TCW. The Samoan became ' lost in the shuffle' amongst TCW's large roster. Inky the Squid Boy decides against renewing his contract with UEW, which seems to suggest that he is looking to make a permanent return to his native U.S or is hoping that one of the Japanese promotions comes in for him. Jack Marlowe also departs from USPW, whilst Ernie Turner (Assassin #2) fails to come to terms over a new contract with the family friendly promotion. The Tic decides against signing a new contract with WLW to jump ship to rivals GCG. [B]Injuries[/B] Oleg Dorosklov who signed a permanent deal with GCG this month has suffered a Hernia and will be out of action for around 45 days Edward Cornell the considerably less renowned cousin of Tommy Cornell, currently working for a variety of promotion across Europe is currently suffering with Chronic Upper Back Pain. NYCW's Xavier Reckless suffered a Broken Tail Bone that will keep him out for a month. SWF's James Prudence has sustained Knee Ligament Damage and will also be on the shelf for around a month. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] After the retirement of Melody Cuthill last month, NOTBPW were hit with the news that another one of their top Women's wrestlers has decided to hang up her wrestling boots with Wanda Fish calling time on her in-ring career at the Age of 36. Fish was seen as one of the top North American women's wrestlers of her generation, some will even say the world but critics will point to the fact that she never tested herself against the best that Japan had to offer. Fish was mostly strongly associated with the AAA promotion where she won their Femme Fatale title on a record setting Six occasions, between that she won the NOTBPW Womens Title in an earlier stint with the Canadian giants and she even won the USPW Intercontinental Title (a title that allows women to compete with the men) where she upset Ekuma The Hawaiian Strongman to win that belt. Giant Redwood the much maligned mainstay of the USPW roster has called time on his wrestling (if you could call what he did in the ring wrestling) career at the Age of 47 to the cheers of smarks all around the world, not that USPW's target audience was ever the IWC. Despite his glaringly obvious limitations as a performer Redwood managed to rack up Four USPW World Title reigns, a Television Title reign and a Tag Team Title reign alongside Randall 'The Bandit' Hopkirk. [B]The Sgt Passes On[/B] We are sad to report the passing of Sgt Bubba Lee West at the Age of 34. West who had worked for a variety of independent promotions across North America including NYCW, MAW, 4C and CGC suffered a heart-attack at his apartment in New York. It is unknown at this time what caused the heart attack. [B]Title Changes[/B] Rick Stantz is the new Australian Champion in APW ending the half year long reign of Lanny Williams. The dominant title CWWF Tag Title run of Good Lookin' Bunny that lasted for over two years was finally ended by the tandem of Suzanne Brazzle and Zoe Ammis. Only problem for CWWF is that Ammis decided to take up an offer to sign a written deal with NOTBPW and that CWWF's Tag Titles are now vacant. There is rumours that there is now growing heat between CWWF and NOTBPW over the timing of Ammis departure to the Canadian giants. Fox Mask ended the near year long reign of Remmy Skye to become the CZCW Xtreme champion for a second time. Stealth Z defeated Hypnos to win the Silver Crown Title in Exodus-2010. Payaso Jr, Ultra Spark Jr and Hynotiq Jr may have ended the dominant MPWF Trios Title reign of the previous holders last month but their own title reign did not last anywhere near as long after losing the belts in only their second defence to Atlantis Jr, El Serpiente and Tricolor Jr. The Scientists of Derek Frost and Davis Wayne Newton defeated Barry Kingman and Jason O'Conner for the vacant NOTBPW Tag Team Titles but then lost the belts to the tandem of Dean McWade and Ricky DeColt. Former 5SSW World Champion Etsuko Ariyoshi has now conquered Canada after defeating Jaime Quine for the NOTBPW Womens Title. Mito Miwa defeated Li Bingci to become the Historical Japan champion for the second time in his career. Kevin Jones is the new Talisman Champion in ROF after ending the 26 month long reign of Billy Robinson. Runaway Train brought to an end the year long SWF World Title reign of Lobster Warrior to win the title for a third time (his first reign since 2007). James Justice became the new North American Champion and the Tag Team Championships find themselves vacated following the departure of Randy Bumfhole. Hollywood Brett Starr defeated Casey Valentine to win the USPW Intercontinental Title for a second time. Haru Kurofuji enjoying his strongest push in sometime became the new WLW Show Stealer Champion and Rhino Umaga defeated Ryu Kajahara for the Street Fighting Title.

[quote=Kovic;633642][B]Darryl Devine[/B] literally snatches victory away from his rival [B]Darryl Devine[/B] in what was a hotly contested 4 corner survival. :rolleyes: Great show still![/quote] Perhaps his ego has now grown so big, that he is now fighting with himself ! Anyway good spot and I have edited it to Devine snatching victory away from Dean Daniels.

[CENTER][B][I][U][COLOR=teal][SIZE=3]Delorean Driver.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] [SIZE=2]Rey De Reyes Tournament takes place this month for FCW and this year with the tournament only featuring FCW talent, most of the roster are looking to seal a spot in this years tournament. Only last years champion Darryl Devine is guaranteed a spot in this years tournament, with eighteen other wrestlers vying to claim a spot in this years tournament other two nights of action.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]This year the Camino De Reyes event , which has become the traditional build up event to Rey De Reyes itself will take place over two consecutive nights, with night one taking place at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Kissimee in Florida on Saturday August 4th, whilst Night 2 will take place the following night at the Weston Gynasium in Phildadelphia, Pennsylvania.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Night one will be headlined by an Undisputed Title contenders match between Devine Right's Darryl Devine and K.C Glenn. FCW officials were far from happy with Darryl Devine's actions during Predominancia that saw him intefere in the Undisputed Title ladder match between Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra, and have issued a warning to the Devine Right leader that such actions will only lead to a suspension and not the immediate title shot with Ultimate Phoenix he feels he has earned. Instead they have said Devine will need to earn the shot against K.C Glenn. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Glenn who will miss the Rey De Reyes event later this month due to commitments in Japan has been given an opportunity to head back to Japan with the Undisputed Championship round his waist as the following Night the winner of the contenders match between Devine and Glenn will challenge Ultimate Phoenix for the Twin Belts. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Phoenix is still feeling the effects of a punishing ladder match against his nemesis Phoenix Negra, that ended with himself and Negra crashing through the table due to the inteference of Darryl Devine. Can Phoenix survive the weekend as champion, will Darryl Devine use this weekend as an opportunity to finally claim the twin belts, or will the fast rising K.C Glenn head to Japan with gold round his waist ?[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The pick of Night One' Rey De Reyes qualifiers could be the showdown between the People's Champion Charles Rainier and the leader of W.O.V Gold Da Power. This is the first year that Power has looked to compete in the Rey De Reyes since his inception, as he looks to find a way to get himself back into contention for the Undisputed Championship but he faces off against an opponent that has suddenly found the winning habit.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Other Rey De Reyes Qualifiers see Power's W.O.V Gold team mates Nicky R!ot and Big Eazy take on El Mitico Jr and Amazing Fire Fly respectively and it will be a battle of the enforcers as Devine Right's Bulldozer Brandon Smith goes toe to toe with FREEDOM 5's Primus.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Rounding out Night one in Florida Animal Magic will have the opportunity to regain the Tag Team Championship from Mainstream Nation and their will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Arthur Dexter Bradley, Captain Morgan, Matt Hocking and Leftie Wilkes. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Night Two's Rey De Reyes Qualifiers in Philadelphia see the leader of FREEDOM-5 Dean Daniels take on Devine Right's Arthur Dexter Bradley, Animal Magic's Masked Cougar will go one on one with Phoenix Negra, whilst Cougar's tag partner Fox Mask will take on 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed. Angel De Mexico faces off with Bradford Peverall and Peverall's new Tag Team partner Mr Electricity will look to claim a spot in the tournament at the expense of Devine Right's Jared Johnson.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Rounding out Night Two there will be another 4CS featuring Charles Rainier, Capitao Brasil Jr, Leftie Wilkes and Matt Hocking in what will be a non title match.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Here is a full run down of the cards for the Camino De Reyes Weekend[/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Camino De Reyes- Night One[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 4th August 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Rainbow Bar & Grill, Kissimee, Florida[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]#1 Contenders Match for the Undisputed Championship:[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Darryl Devine[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [SIZE=2][SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM 5'[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]K.C Glenn[/SIZE][/CENTER] [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher)[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [SIZE=2]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=olive]Rey De Reyes Qualifiers:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Da Power[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]People's Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]El Mitico Jr[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Big Eazy[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Devine Right'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Primus[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking[/CENTER] __________________________________________________ [CENTER][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Camino De Reyes- Night Two[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Sunday 5th August 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Weston Gymnasium, Philadephia, Pennsylvania[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Ultimate Phoenix[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][I]Winner of Darryl Devine vs K.C Glenn from Night One[/I][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=olive]Rey De Reyes Qualifiers:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Animal Magic'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Animal Magic'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Dance2Win'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Devine Right'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [COLOR=olive]Dean Daniels[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Devine Right'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Jared Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Dance2Win'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Mr Electricity[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Capitao Brasil [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking __________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Camino De Reyes Night 1[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Contenders:[/B] Darryl Devine vs K.C Glenn[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs Animal Magic[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Da Power vs Charles Rainier [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] El Mitico Jr vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Big Eazy[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Primus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS[/B]: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Camino de Reyes Night 2[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Darryl Devine or K.C Glenn[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer[/B]: Masked Cougar vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Fox Mask vs Speed Machine[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Jared Johnson vs Mr Electricity[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS (Non Title):[/B] Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][LEFT][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Camino De Reyes Night 1[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Undisputed Contenders:[/B] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] El Mitico Jr vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Big Eazy[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Primus[/LEFT] [LEFT]4CS:[B] Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking __________________________________________________ ___[/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U]Camino de Reyes Night 2[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine or K.C Glenn[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer[/B]: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Fox Mask vs [B]Speed Machine[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Dean Daniels[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] Jared Johnson vs [B]Mr Electricity[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]4CS (Non Title):[/B] [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking[/LEFT] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rey De Reyes Qualifer: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Big Eazy Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Primus 4CS: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine or K.C Glenn Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Fox Mask[/B] vs Speed Machine Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Mr Electricity 4CS (Non Title): Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

[B]Camino De Reyes Night 1[/B] Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Big Eazy Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Primus 4CS: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking __________________________________________________ ___ [B]Camino de Reyes Night 2[/B] Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] or K.C Glenn Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Fox Mask vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson [/B]vs Mr Electricity 4CS (Non Title): [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

Predictions Form: Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs K.C Glenn Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs Animal Magic Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [b]Da Power[/b] vs Charles Rainier Rey De Reyes Qualifer: El Mitico Jr vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Big Eazy[/b] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Primus 4CS: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs [b]Matt Hocking[/b] __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Darryl Devine or K.C Glenn Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [b]Fox Mask[/b] vs Speed Machine Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [b]Dean Daniels[/b] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Angel De Mexico vs [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Mr Electricity 4CS (Non Title): Capitao Brasil Jr vs [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rey De Reyes Qualifer: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Big Eazy Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Primus[/B] 4CS: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] or K.C Glenn Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Fox Mask vs [B]Speed Machine [/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Mr Electricity 4CS (Non Title): Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs K.C Glenn [I]Glenn's Japanese commitments are putting a stop to his progress[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs Animal Magic [I]I don't see the belts flip-flopping that quickly[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power [/B]vs Charles Rainier [I]Owner over booker![/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]R!ot will have too much for the Mexican[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Big Eazy [I]The Mexican will have too much for Eazy![/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Primus [I]BBS to win somehow. I just see him progressing.[/I] 4CS: [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley [/B]vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking [I]It'd be great if ADB and Hocking's rivalry let in the Captain to sneak a win, but I don't see it happening![/I] __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Darryl Devine [/B]or K.C Glenn [I]Devine winning the belt just before the Rey de Reyes tourney that he's already entered for would spice it up and someone beating him in that tournament would set up an instant challenger[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]Singles star over tag guy[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Fox Mask vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Again, Machine is receiving the singles push[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] [I]Freedom-5 gets a leg up[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson [/B]vs Mr Electricity [I]In both cases I'd imagine the tag guys will miss out[/I] 4CS (Non Title): Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking [I]This is non-title because the other guys don't deserve a shot, not because any of them are going to win![/I]

Predictions Form: Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Big Eazy[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Primus 4CS: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine or K.C Glenn Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Fox Mask vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Mr Electricity 4CS (Non Title): [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn [I]He's gotten a massive push, time for a title[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]Mainstream Nation picks up the win[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]squash[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]squash[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Big Eazy[/B] [I]jobber squash match :D[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Primus [I]actually a tough call... I'm guessing BBS picks it up because primus has had his time[/I] 4CS: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Captain Morgan vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]Hoping that matt gets a "serious" push[/I] __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] or K.C Glenn [I]time for a title change[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]One's a former tag team champ, one's a former FCW champ[/I] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Fox Mask vs Speed Machine Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Mr Electricity [I]although Singh needs a solid push :([/I] 4CS (Non Title): Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

Camino De Reyes Night 1 Undisputed Contenders: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs K.C Glenn Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rey De Reyes Qualifer: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Big Eazy Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Primus 4CS: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Captain Morgan[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking __________________________________________________ ___ Camino de Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Masked Cougar vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Fox Mask vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Mr Electricity 4CS (Non Title): Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Leftie Wikes vs Matt Hocking

[CENTER][U][B][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=3]FCW Camino De Reyes[/SIZE] (Night 1)[/COLOR][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 4th August 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Rainbow Bar & Grill, Kissimee, Florida, South East[/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 271 [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] The Camino De Reyes events are both 2 hour shows (down from the usual 2 and a 1/2) and there is no pre-show on these events.[/FONT][/LEFT] [I]The show begins with Darryl Devine standing in the ring and the Devine Right leader has the sort of expression on his face that he wants to get something of his chest.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Apparently I have to earn my shot at the Undisputed Championship, even though I beat three of FCW's so called best last month. I have to EARN it and who are they putting me in with, that young hick K.C Glenn......[/COLOR] [I]Crowd start getting on Devine's case, as they chant K.C Glenn ! K.C Glenn ![/I] [COLOR=darkred]Oh you'd love it if that mama's boy would so happen to pull out a fluke victory against me but that isn't going to happen, because even though the clowns in charge of this promotion are clearly trying to screw me out of the straight one on one title shot I deserve, I will overcome these odds stacked against me, because I'm not just good... I AM....De.....[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly K.C Glenn appears on the entrance ramp with a microphone of his own....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]K.C Glenn:.....[/B]Vine...Yeah Yeah we heard it all before. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Who asked your opinion Billy Ray ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]K.C Glenn:[/B] Who asked you to come out here and bore everyone with ya moanin' and groanin'. Ya come out here and say ya'll beat me, but if you weren't 'fraid of losing ta me...then why you out here cryin' like some big ol' baby.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Oh sorry could you translate that for me please ...I don't speak hick. You want to know what my complaint is Billy Bob ...is that I'm having to waste a piece of my life squashing your hick-ass in order to prove myself as being worthy of a shot at the Twin Belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]K.C Glenn:[/B] Ya seem very confident of beatin' me, sounds like it'll be a walk in the park for ya, so don't really get why ya out here moanin'. Unlike yerself I d'all my talkin' in that ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Unlike you Bobby Wayne I can both talk for real without my fans who will buy the DVD of this show to relive me beating your redneck ass needing subtitles to understand what the hell you just said and I can also do my 'taking' in the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]K.C Glenn:[/B] Well lets see if ya can back up that big ol' mouth of yers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] I'll do more than back it up Bobby Joe..I'll give you such as lesson in that ring that you'll be packing your worthless belongings to head back home to mama's house and have a nice home-coming reunion with the rest of your in-bred family.[/COLOR] Glenn takes personal issue at that last coment and charges the ring but [I]ring-side personnel block him off for coming to blows with Devine before the main event.[/I] [I]Devine then fires some more insults towards Glenn, but the mic is now turned off, so the crowd can no longer hear their arguing as they head back up the entrance ramp[/I]. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: 4CS: [/B] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley w/ Lisa Bowen vs [/B][B]Captain Morgan [/B][B]vs [/B] [B]Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan_alt71.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The effort was there from all four ( though that's debatable with Captain Morgan who still looks lethargic and probably wont get his contract renewed again) but the crowd didn't really care one Iota about this match and to be honest with two lower tier mid-carders and a pair of out-right jobbers competing in this one, who could blame them. The finish came when Hocking looked set to put away Leftie Wilkes with the Shock Drop II only for ADB to low blow his former partner from behind, in order to spike the already worn down Wilkes with the Cool Dee Tee and steal the victory away from Hocking. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Matt Hocking, Captain Morgan and Leftie Wilkes in 7:27 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly vs Big Eazy w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHowardWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Amazing Fire Fly used his incredible speed to keep Eazy off balance in the early going, leading to the W.O.V Gold becoming frustrated and going out for powder. Fire Fly wasn't going to let up the pressure though and went for the Tope Con Hilo only for Carl Batch to get up on the apron.....Fire Fly followed through with the Tope causing the W.O.V Gold manager to 'take a hit for the team' and in doing so that allowed Eazy to recover and turn the match in his favour after press-slamming the diminutive Fire Fly onto the guard-rail. Eazy then dominated Fire Fly without quite being able to put the little man away and when he went for the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb) Fire Fly countered into a Tornado DDT spiking Eazy into the mat...that left the W.O.V Gold man stunned long enough for Fire Fly to head up top and land the Sky High Fire Fly (Shooting Star Senton) and that was enough for the tiny luchadore to book himself a spot in this years Rey De Reyes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Big Eazy in 8:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Big Eazy and Carl Batch are met on the entrance ramp by Da Power who is just about to head out for his match with Charles Rainier. Power gives a rather disapproving look towards Eazy, and then mouths something like 'that was embarrasing' Eazy takes offence to that and almost comes to blows with Power but Batch comes between them and calms things down[/I]. [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Da Power w/Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The match began with Power on top, as he used his size to dominate in the early going, however I managed to find an opening, when Power charged into the corner and I nailed the W.O.V Gold leader with a step up Enziguri, before taking Power down with a missile drop-kick. Then as Power got up, I took his legs out from underneath with another drop-kick. Power kicked out of the subsequent pin attempt but I continued to work over the leg and this was all leading towards me locking on a Figure Four, as I looked for the submission victory. Power however hanged on in there and used his size advantage to reach out for the ropes. Power then got in a cheap shot on the rope break and then fully regained the momentum with a clothesline. That then lead to Power running through the 'Four Moves of Doom' only for me to catch the leg onthe San Juan Rush attempt and take Power back down/whilst doing yet more damage to his leg with a Dragon Screw. I then headed up top as I looked to finish Power off with a moonsault, but Carl Batch got up on the apron and provided a brief distraction, that provided enough of a delay for Power to get the knees up as I came crashing down. Power's already worn down knees absorbed the impact but I was winded enough for Power to take control with a clubbing blow to the back and then after applying a Full Nelson he drove he into the canvas with the San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Slam) to book his spot in the Rey De Reyes Tournament. This was smartly worked match (we purposely didn't want to do a carbon copy of what Fire-Fly/Eazy had put on before us), that may have gotten over a little better with the 'home' crowd [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated Charles Rainier in 9:59 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs[/B] [B] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] Before Animal Magic had even entered the ring, the challengers were ambushed by Mainstream Nation, giving the champions an early advantage. This then transitions pretty quickly into Fox Mask playing 'Spencer Marks' as he desperately looked to make the hot-tag to Masked Cougar only to be thwarted on several occassions. Eventually Fox Mask did manage to get the long awaited tag into his partner after stunning rhe champions with an Enziguri/DDT combo. A fresh Cougar then made an immediate impression knocking Krusher out of the ring with a High Rise Cougar Pounce, nailing Hernandez with running drop-kick in the corner, that left Hernandez stunned enough for Cougar to plant him the Mainstreamer with the I Am Cougar Hear Me Roar (Wheelbarrow Chickenwing Facebuster)...that looked to have regained the belts for Animal Magic but Krusher flopped back into the ring to just about make the save. That then drew out Fox Mask, leading to all four men brawling in the ring... the champions seemed to gain the advantage, but both members of Animal Magic managed to flip out of stereo suplex attempts from the champions before landing drop-kicks that sent Hernandez and Krusher tumbling out of the ring. Animal Magic then put their bodies on their line with a slingshot crossbody from Fox onto Hernandez and a high speed suicide dive from Cougar on Krusher. That lead to Fox Mask pitching Hernandez back into the ring, before setting up for the Fox Flip Off DDT only for Hernandez to counter the attempt with back heel flick low blow. Hernandez then set up for the Pontiac to Home only for Cougar to spring off the ropes and knock Hernandez down with a leg lariat. Whilst it stopped Hernandez from making the pin, Cougar also inadvertadly took out his own partner as Hernandez was still able to execute the PTH. Hernandez staggered back to his feet and went for a desperation Super-Kick but Cougar ducked under and then took Hernandez down with the Cougar Pounce. Not feeling that the Mainstreamer was quite worn down enough Cougar headed up top and went set up for the High Rise Cougar Pounce only for Soul Krusher to club him from behind before planting Cougar with the Dead Man Walking (Swinging Side Slam). Krushe then placed a dazed Cougar upon his shoulders in the Electric Chair position. Hernandez then came back to life, firstly to knock Fox Mask off the apron and to then springboard back in and take Cougar crashing down off Soul Krushers shoulders with the Elevated Diving Bull-Dog dubbed Death to the Mainstream and that was enough for Mainstream Nation to overcome the previous champions in the re-match. A little more formulaic and not as good as their first match against each other but this was still pretty solid , so I think there is definite mileage in these two teams having a proper full blown feud against one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation defeated Animal Magic in 10:54 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez then requests a microphone, so that he can spread the Mainstream Nation message outside of Puerto Rico ![/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Animal Magic, oh you masked wonders...you masked heroes of the clueless sheep you tried, you failed...the message spreads...nothing can stop us...nobody will stop the Mainstream Nation from being heard, from making a difference.[/COLOR] [I]The crowd begin to get on Mainstream's case, but he defiantly continues with his rant.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Be ready to stand and unite against the oppression of the so-called mainstream, the real mainstream is here to stay ! The MAINSTREAM NATION IS HERE TO STAY ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rey De Reyes Qualifier:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/Lisa Bowen vs Primus[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] I'm really at odds as to why we matched these two up again, because they never seem to produce a decent match against one another. It's not that they have noticeably bad chemistry, more the fact that their similar wrestling styles just to seem cancel each other out rather than bring out the best in one another (see Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra for reference) This was a basic brawl/power battle that seemed to be heading towards Primus coming out on top after he dumped BBS with a German Suplex for a two count and then lined up for the Rruuuussshhhh but as he did...ADB who had sneaked out to ringside smashed the 'Green Box' over the head of the FREEDOM-5 enforcer (his actons going un-noticed due to Brett Graveson having his eyes diverted by the ample charms of Lisa Bowen)....Primus then staggered into a lariat from a recovering BBS, who then sealed his place in this years Rey De Reyes tournament with a Back Drop Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Primus in 8:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Rey de Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]El Mitico Jr vs Nicky R!ot w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] After a pretty low key start to the match, things pick up around five minutes in, when R!ot goes to the eyes and then tries for a vertical suplex, only for Mitico to slip out and then nail the W.O.V Gold man with a drop-kick. R!ot staggers backwards into the corner, leading to Mitico following in with a running leg lariat. With R!ot down Mitico headed up top, only for R!ot to get back to his feet and then join the LEA member on the top-rope, that lead to R!ot bringing Mitico back in with a superplex only for Mitico to shift his bodyweight and reverse into a cross-body for a near-fall. Back up and R!ot re-took control with a series of fore-arm smashes before going for a clothesline, but Mitico ducked under and then nailed the W.O.V Gold man with a standing drop-kick that sent R!ot stumbling out of the ring. Mitico then took to the air with a flying cross body to the outside, before pitching R!ot into the ring. Mitico then set up for the Quicksilver Suplex but R!ot was able to block and then tried for a vertical suplex, only for Mitico to block and get the Quicksilver Suplex (Swinging Fisherman) at the second time of asking. That looked to be all over for R!ot but thankfully for the W.O.V Gold man, Carl Batch was there to place his foot on the ropes. Mitico then argued with Batch and Brett Graveson (for not spotting Batch's inteference), which allowed R!ot to recover and get in a cheap shot from behind...then planted a dazed Mitico with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) but to R!ot's frustration Mitico was able to kick out. As admirable as Mitico's resilliance was at that point, all it did was make R!ot more detemined and when the W.O.V Gold man tagged Mitico with the Sub Pop Bop (Basically R!ot's version of the Strong Arm Tactic Lariat) it really was all over for the masked man. This one started slow, but things picked up enough towards the end for them to turn out a decent match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated El Mítico Jr in 11:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Contenders Match: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs K.C Glenn[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlennF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Brett Graveson can barely keep these two apart as they get up in each other faces and exchange some heated words...as soon as the bell rings those words turn to blows with neither giving an inch. With Glenn standing up to and giving back everything Devine is dishing out, the frustrated Devine Right leader goes to the heel book of tricks and gains the advantage with a thumb to the eye. That leads to Devine sending Glenn into the ropes and following in with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift. That sets up an early attempt at the Devine Dream Drop but Glenn holds firm and counters with a back body drop. Devine staggers back to his feet but gets tagged with a leg lariat from the Louisian born youngster, who then takes Devine by surprise with a roll up..... One.... Two..... Devine kicks out and then goes for a kick to the head only for Glenn to avoid the kick and sweep the legs out from underneath the Devine Right leader before following up with a standing moonsault ! One..... Two...... Devine kicks out but Glenn remains in control, lifting up Devine from the canvas before going for a German suplex but Devine fights out with back elbows...the Devine Right leader creates a little bit of distance and then comes charging off the ropes only for Glenn to use the momentum to take Devine down with a running neckbreaker. With Devine down Glenn heads up to the top but just as Glenn is about to go for the 450, Lisa Bowen pulls Devine out of the ring. All of a sudden Glenn changes direction and launches himself off the top turnbuckle to come crashing down upon Devine with a moonsault press. Both of them are completely wiped out on the floor and Brett Graveson starts a twenty count out on the floor........ Just as it looked like they're might be a double count out, both somehow make it back into the ring at 18. And despite Glenn still looking fresher than Devine, the hot young prospect from New Orleans clearly looks hobbled and appears to have landed awkardly following his spectacular risk take from the top rope. Glenn pulls a groggy Devine back towards him and then sets up for the Louisian Spiral but Devine blocks and then takes Glenn's legs out from underneath with a Dragon Screw. That buys Devine some time to get the breather and when they both get back to their feet, Devine gets up noticeably quicker, noticing that Glenn is hobbled....Devine follows in with a drop-kick to the ankle. With Glenn down Devine then arrogantly taunts his opponent to get up, before delivering another drop-kick to the ankle. Devine feeling that he is total control then struts around the ring to taunt the crowd who is getting on his case, before finally making a cover on Glenn and an arrogant lax on at that....... One..... Two........ Glenn may been struggling to get back to his feet but he wasn't going to be humiliated. A little frustrated Devine then pummelled away on Glenn on the mat, before going for another cover....... One....... Two....... Glenn kicked out again and Devine immediately went for another cover....... Pin....kick out......pin......kick out......the pattern continued on for about the next minute. Devine growing more and more frustrated.....Glenn determined not to give up ! Devine now realising that he needs to more to put Glenn away...lifts up the FREEDOM-5 man and double underhooks the arms to once again try for the Devine Dream Drop but Glenn manages to block again before stunning Devine with a kneeling jawbreaker. Devine staggers back and then rebounds back off the ropes....Glenn then drills Devine with the TUNE UP THE SUNSHINE BAND ! (Rebound Yakuza Kick) but his bad leg then gives way from underneath him and he is unable to immediately go for the cover......... Glenn crawls over to Devine and lays a single arm across the chest of the Devine Right leader...... One....... Two...... Thr........ Devine kicks out ! If Glenn was able to follow up straight away this would have been over. As they both stagger back up to their feet once again, they get in each others faces..before exchanging a series of strikes.....Glenn starts getting the better of the exchange and sets up for a German suplex but Devine counters with a low blow. With Glenn doubled over, Devine then drop kicks the clearly hobbled leg of the FREEDOM-5 youngster once again before grabbing hold of Glenn's leg and applying an ankle-lock ! Graveson asks Glenn if he wants to give up, but the young man from New Orleans screams 'NO !' much to the frustration of Devine and Glenn begins to drag himself towards the ropes......... Devine then drags Glenn back, only for the FREEDOM-5 man to float over and drill Devine with an Enziguri......Glenn then sets Devine up for the Louisian Spiral but the arrogant defending Rey De Reyes champion fights out with a series of side elbows, leading to Devine planting Glenn back on to the canvas with the DEVINEPLEX (Northern Lights Suplex)......... One........... Two......... Thr.......... Glenn barely manages to kick out but kick out he does, meaning that he is still in the match. Devine hides his growing frustration with an arrogant smirk before heading up top.......he taunts the crowd before launching himself off to the deliver his DFA flying elbow drop........ But there's nobody home as Glenn moves out of the way at the last split second.......... Devine gets back to his feet, only to find himself planted into the mat with the LOUISIANA SPIRAL (Swinging Reverse STO) One.......... Two......... Three !!! K.C Glenn upsets Darryl Devine to earn the right to challenge Ultimate Phoenix for the Undisputed Championship. This was quite as great as it could have been, as Glenn literally did injure himself after the moonsault to the floor, leading to them having to change the pattern of the match a little and having to slow things down but they still managed to put together a good match and did a good job of working round Glenn's injury. The frustrating things now is of course Glenn goes into his title match against Phoenix not at a 100 per cent but there's not alot I can do about it. Thankfully like today, we're not in Puerto Rico tommorow, so a merely average event wont hurt us. [B][COLOR=red]Result: KC Glenn defeated Darryl Devine in 24:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match a clearly frustrated Darryl Devine......attacks Glenn from behind before the rest of the Devine Right troops head out the ring, but FREEDOM-5's (Daniels, Primus and Rainier) then storm down the entrance ramp and chase Devine Right out of the ring. The show ends with FREEDOM-5 (more like Freedom 4, following Steve Flash's disappearance) standing tall in the ring and Devine Right at ringside seething with frustration.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]This would have been a disapppointing show back home, but what we delivered here was certainly good enough for us to gain more popularity in this region.[/I]

Wow, nice upset for KC Glenn. I'm starting to wonder if Da Power's going to turn again. While he's not been built for a turn (he's as big a d*** as ever) he's running out of people to work with. Primus, DC Rayne, Marc Speed, and now Big Eazy? So if he's not going to turn face, who's he got left? LEPER MESSIAH! I think this is a GREAT time to bring back Leper Messiah! Have him and Da Power team up in a "towers of power" kind of feel. They were once mortal enemies, now they're partners in crime!

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Camino De Reyes[SIZE=1] (Night 2)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Saturday 4th August 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Weston Gymnasium, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Tri-State[/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 300 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch announced that K.C Glenn would be challenging Ultimate Phoenix for the Undisputed Championship. They also talked about how both were a little worse for wear coming into the match and whoever could overcome their injuries would return to Puerto Rico as the champion.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels vs Arthur Dexter Bradley w/ Lisa Bowen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The opening match saw Dean Daniels do most of the pressing whilst his opponent did his best to try and avoid the FREEDOM-5 leader whilst also trying to get in as many cheap shots as possible. Just when it looked like Daniels would be able to get ADB into position for either The Raise the Stakes or the Relentless Knee Strikes the Devine Right man would squirm away. Eventually Daniels grew frustrated with ADB constantly going for a powder and gave chase. That only lead to ADB out-running Daniels and then entering the opposite side of the ring armed with his trusty 'Green Box'. With Lisa Bowen distracting Brett Graveson with her ample charms ADB smashed the Box over Daniels head and then rolled up the FREEDOM-5 leader. To ADB's disappointment Daniels kicked out but he now felt in enough control of the match to head up top and step up for the Superstar Splash. Daniels however had other ideas springing up to his feet and bringing ADB crashing back into the ring with a release overhead belly to belly superplex. ADB then staggered up to his feet only to be levelled with a clothesline from Daniels, which left ADB in prime position for Daniels to finish him off with his barrage of relentless knee strikes. This was a solid opener, with ADB convincing as a cowardly heel but no one was ever going to buy into the lowest ranked rember of one faction (ADB), getting past the leader of another (Daniels) for a spot in the Rey De Reyes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 8:52 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Masked Cougar vs Phoenix Negra[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Knowing that Negra was perhaps a little worse for wear still following his ladder match with Ultimate Phoenix from last month, Cougar looked to set a fast pace at the beginning and the former Tag Champion caught Negra off guard with a La Magistral Cradle that almost gets Cougar a shock pin over the former champion within the first minute. Cougar continues to set the pace as he keeps Negra off balance with head-scissors take-downs and arm-drags. Unable to get a foothold in the match Negra eventually rolls out for a powder, only for a determined Cougar to go soaring through the ropes and wipe Negra out with a suicide dive. Pitching Negra back into the ring, a slinghsot cross body then brought a two count for Cougar, as Negra continued to struggle. Feeling that his opponent was weakened enough Cougar went for the I Am Cougar Hear Me Roar but Negra was resourceful enough to sneak in a low blow and then stun Cougar with a jawbreaker before slumping into the corner for a breather. Negra then came charging out of the corner towards Cougar only to be cut off with a leg-lariat from the Animal Magic Man, a head-scissors take-down then brought Cougar another two count, before Negra growing increasingly frustrated went out for another powder. Once again Cougar decide to put his body on the line and launch himself through the ropes with a suicide dive, only difference this time is that Negra had clearly lured the Animal Magic man into a trap and Cougar ended up crashing into the guard-rail. Negra wanting to do more damage on the outside, rolled into the ring to break the twenty count, before delivering a barrage of kicks as he propped Cougar up against the Guard-Rail. Negra then dragged Cougar upon the apron and appeared to be setting up for a brainbuster but Cougar was able to block and instead lifted Negra up before dumping the former Undisputed Champion across the top-rope.....Negra staggered back and Cougar springboarded back in with a High Rise Cougar Pounce only for Negra to counter with a brilliant defensive drop-kick. Cougar flopped onto the canvas as if he had been shot out of mid-air. Negra seeing that Cougar was struggling to get to his feet, then went for the punt to the head, only for Cougar to see it coming and sweep the legs out from underneath Negra. With Negra on his back again, Cougar went for a quebrada but his enthusiasm got the better of him again as Negra got the knees up. Cougar stumbled back up to his feet only to walk into a back-heel kick, leaving him open for Negra to drill him into the canvas with the Certain Death (Vertebreaker) and as the name of the move implies if Negra hits that move, then his opponent is surely done. This was a good match, pretty everyone was expecting Negra to pull out the victory eventually but Cougar looked competitive and the smartly played off the fact that Negra had a hard fought ladder match with Phoenix the previous month. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Masked Cougar in 11:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid back and forth contest with Angel using his speed and agility to stay one sep ahead of Peverall, but with the Dance2Win man using his hearty brawling to stay in the match. Problem is that with no clearly defined face/heel dynamic it failed to capture the crowd. The match went into it's final stages when Angel De Mexico flew off the top-rope to take down Bradford Peverall with the Mexican Death Flying Arm-Bar. Peverall gutted it out to reach the ropes and then reeled off a flurry of European Uppercuts to leave the LEA leader in a daze. Peverall looked set to put Angel away with the Totally Totalled, only for the patriotic masked man to slip out and counter with the Acapulco Twist and that was enough to leave Peverall out cold for long enough to see Angel book his place in the Rey de Reyes tournament. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Bradford Peverell in 8:51 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________ [I]K.C Glenn is sitting on the bench of his rather modest looking dressing room, he looks to be in a comtemplative mood....as the camera zooms in he slowly tilts up his head and begins to speak.[/I] [B]K.C Glenn:[/B] [COLOR=navy]My mama said to me that ya should always respect yer elders and as a veteran of this great sport Old Mat Feenicks[/COLOR] [I]( Through the thick southern accent, he's clearly referring to Ultimate Phoenix)[/I] [COLOR=navy]I have alot of respect for you. There is no doubt in ma mind, or any one else mind that ya a great champion. But I'm hungry to prove that ahm the best and that ma time is now. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Ahm gettin' the opportunity of a lifetahm here and I have no intention ta pass it up. I may be battlin' hurt but I got the heart to fight through tha pain and I know you Feenicks am also havin' to fight through tha pain, I know you too will battle with alot of heart. But I will do anythin', just about anythin' to get ma hands on those twin belts. Are ya prepared Feenicks to put everythin' on the line ta stay on top Feenicks ? Because I'm prepared to put ma body and ma soul on the line to reach ma goal.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Non Title 4CS: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs [/B] [B]Leftie Wilkes vs Matt Hocking[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The filler match of the night, this was wisely kept short and 'broke down' pretty quickly as to not out-stay it's welcome with the fans in the attendance. With Capitao taking out both himself and Hocking with a Tope Con Hilo, I took full advantage by planting Leftie Wilkes into the mat with an STO before sealing victory with a Moonsault, before either Capitao or Hocking could get back in to break up the pin. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Capitão Brasil Jr, Leftie Wilkes and Matt Hocking in 5:31 when Charles Rainier defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Leftie did the job in what will be his final match in FCW for the forseeable future. He failed to reach the owners current requirements in terms of psychology (limit is D-, Leftie is at E+). In his time with FCW he never rose above being a jobber but was quite useful in that role, due to the fact that he never complained about doing jobs all the time.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]______________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [/B] [B]Fox Mask vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started off relatively low key with them engaging in chain wrestling sequence with neither of them gaining much of a significant advantage. Things began to step up a gear, when Fox Mask believing he had created an opening with a leg-sweep looked to drill Speed with the Fox Hunter but the former W.O.V man was ready grabbing the leg and turning it over into the Deadly Heel Hook. Speed Grapevined the leg to ensure that Fox Mask wouldn't be able to get away without a struggle. But the former Tag Champion did manage to gut it out and force a rope break. Speed then got in a cheap shot on the rope-break, before chop blocking Fox Mask and going back to the Heel Hook....this time though Fox Mask managed to swing his free leg round in desperation and catch Speed with an Enziguri. Fox Mask then tried to take Speed by surpise with a quick roll up, only for Speed to roll through and double under-hook the arms. It looked like Speed was going for the Double Arm DDT that formerly called the W.O.V Spike but the Animal Magic man managed to hold firm, before slipping out of the move and countering with a snap DDT of his own. After a quick pin attempt Fox Mask decided to head for the top-rope, but he took far too long to make his way up there, allowing Speed to recover. However the Animal Magic man was able to fend off Speed, before launching himself off to drill Speed with a missile drop-kick. That lead to Fox Mask kipping up and then charging towards speed with the Fox Hunter, but just as with the firs time the Animal Magic man went for the move Speed was able to block...this time dumping Fox Mask with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex and when they got back to their feet.... Speed was up first to nail Fox Mask with his own Shining Wizard variation, leading to Speed Machine to advance at the expense of thr Animal Magic man. No one's going to remember it in the morning and it wont push the DVD sales of this show but they did exactly what was asked of them and that was to put on a decent mid card match. [B]Result: Speed Machine defeated Fox Mask in 9:48 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [/B] [B]Jared Johnson w/ Lisa Bowen vs Mr Electricity[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Now a fully fledged face, Mr Electricity came out to a noticeably more positive reaction as he 'danced' down to the ring to the tune of Get Down On It by Kool and the Gang. Jared Johnson who was already in the ring was in no mood for dancing though and clobbered the flamboyant Unsuprisingly following his early attack it was all Double J in the early going as methodically wear down Mr Electricity in readiness for his Carolina Crossface submission. However when Johnson did go for the submission, the Dance2Win man was ready turning himself over and then flipping Johnson overhead with a monkeyflip. Electricity then got himself back into the match and into the drivers seat with a series of clotheslines, before lifting Johnson up for a Death Valley Driver. The young prodigy of NOTBPW's Johnny Bloodston managed to fight his way off however and then seize back control with an eye-poke. That lead to a snap suplex, and a leg-drop from Johnson, who the proceeded to goad Mr Electricity with some disco dancing moves. That only seemed to fire up the flamboyant Indian gradually rose to his feet and then unleashed a flurry of chop that took Johnson by surprise.....Electricity then whipped Double J into the corner, and then came charging in with a jumping double knee stunner. A stunned Johnson was then dumped on his head with a German suplex from a fired up Mr Electricity who held a perfect bridge but luck was on Double J's side as the Devine Right man was able to flick a foot underneath the bottom rope. Double J looked in big trouble though and Electricity lifted him up for the Move #54 (Forward Legsweep) but Lisa Bowen got up on the apron, and lets just say Mr Electricity is not immune to the 'presents' bought to her by Daddy Bowen (current SWF World champion).....the distraction was enough for Johnson to counter into a reverse russian leg-sweep. Double J then turned Mr Electricity over to drive the Dance2Win man face first into the mat with the Tar Heel Stomp. With Electricity already in a daze, Johnson slapped on the Carolina Crossface but at the point it looked to be academic as Electricity offered no response leaving Graveson no choice but to call for the bell. Johnson's victory was met with a mixture of boos and apathy from the Philadelphia crowd, accept for one fan who was cheering wildly for him throughout the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Mr. Electricity in 9:28 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]As with K.C Glenn earlier we join Ultimate Phoenix in his dressing room, being the champions dressing room, it is noticeably decorated to a higher standard but is not too over the top as to display Phoenix modesty. As the camera zooms in, Phoenix with one of the Twin Belts laying over his left shoulder, the other laying on the bench by his side.....begins to speak.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Your rise here in FCW has been an impressive one KC Glenn. To beat Darryl Devine to face me for the twin belts is an achievement not to be scoffed at, it's clear you are a very talented wrestler with bright future ahead of you and I'm sure one day you will be the man on top. But tonight isn't that night I'm not ready to step aside, I'm not ready to let go of the gold. You're going to have to bring your best and I'm afraid your best wont be good enough because the Ultimate Test, is a Test you wont pass.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs KC Glenn[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlennF5.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] KC Glenn despite coming into the match with a bad wheel, is the clear aggressor at the start, as he gets in a series of chops at the start before whipping the champion into the ropes and pulling off a standing drop-kick. Probably not the wisest of moves from the challenger as he hobbles back up to his feet, but with the excitement of being in the title match flowing through his veins Glenn blocks out the pain to maintain control with a leg-sweep an STO as Phoenix just gets back to his feet. That earns Glenn an early two count, who then whips Phoenix into the ropes and sets up for the Tune Up The Sunshine Band but the champion sees it coming ducks under and then sweeps the legs out from underneath Glenn. That sets the table for a standing moonsault that earns a two count for Phoenix. Phoenix then lets Glenn hobble back up to his feet, only to kick away at Glenn's bad leg. That causes Glenn to collapse into a kneeling position for Phoenix to rebound of the ropes and nail the youngster from the Deep South with a sliding drop-kick straight in the mush....... One..... Two....... Thr....... Glenn kicks out, but Phoenix is now in full control and sets Glenn up for an Elemental Suplex but Glenn is able to fight out and after a standing switch is able to dump Phoenix on his head with a Dragon Suplex...... One........ Two.......... Thr....... Phoenix kicks out and then kips up back to his feet. Flurry of kicks from Phoenix has Glenn reeling but the young man from New Orleans blocks the roundhouse and counters with a shinbreaker into a leg hook belly to back suplex... One....... Two....... Phoenix kicks out but remains rooted to the mat. Glenn blocking out the pain that is troubling his leg heads for the top, as he looks to put Phoenix away with the 450 Splash. All of a sudden though a wrestler of Samoan origin, and someone who people will recognise from stints in both SWF and TCW comes down the ramp. [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It's Malili Umaga !! (Perhaps better known as Akima Brave to some of the fans in the venue) What is Malilli Umaga doing in FCW and what does he want with either Ultimate Phoenix or KC Glenn ? Umaga's sudden prescence see's Glenn take his eye of the ball for just a crucial split second and when he does finally seem to be going for the 450 splash, Phoenix suddenly kips up and brings Glenn crashing into the ring with a hurrucanrana. They both then stagger back to their feet....FLAMING DRIVER ! from the champion. One....... Two....... Three ! They did the best that they could, considering Glenn was far from being able to perform to the best of his ability. It's a shame as I feel that if Glenn was at full fitness, the potental was there to put on one of the classic FCW Title matches against one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated KC Glenn in 9:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]As a dejected KC Glenn walks back up the entrance ramp, Malilli Umaga brushes past with a sly looking grin on his face. Glenn sees the grin and looks like he is about to go toe to toe with the Samoan but then thinks better of it, he simply doesn't have the energy. Umaga continues towards the ring, he grabs a microphone and proceeds to interrupt Ultimate Phoenix title celebration.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malili Umaga:[/B] Seem's like congratulations are in order Phoenix. champ.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] So you're this new star name , they've been talking abou backstage. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malili Umaga:[/B] You could say that and it would be nice to get a thank you from you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] For what exactly[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] Oh come on, you know why.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Actually Mr Umaga I don't.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] Oh come on, without me walking down this ramp you were heading for defeat. Glenn's a fine talent but he shouldn't be the one defeating you for those nice shiny belts you got there. You wouldn't want your great reign to be tarnished like that. You should have your reign ended by a true star like me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Look Umaga, despite the fact that you think very highly of yourself by the looks of things. I didn't need the help of someone coming across like a Samoan Darryl Devine knock off to win this match. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malili Umaga:[/B] Darryl Devine knock off ?!, everyone knows I was a bigger star in SWF than he ever dreamt of being. Besides think what you want to believe champ, but I don't feel you've had enough of work out tonight and I've come here for one reason and one reason only and that's to challenge you for your title and now you've had time to rest up....why don't we do this right now.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Oh so you think you can just waltz down here, interrupt my match with Glenn.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] Oh so you're admitting that I did have a part to play in your victory.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I said nothing of the sort.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malili Umaga:[/B] You may not of said it exact terms but lets face it my reward right now for helping you of a hole is a match your title....right now ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] The answer Umaga is No ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malili Umaga:[/B] Oh what you're afraid I'll beat you, I thought you were a fighting champion Phoenix.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I am[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] So what you afraid of champ[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I'm not.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] So give me a damn shot at your title.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] OK seeing as you're so determined to wrestle me right here, right now. You'll get your match but you don't get a shot at the title. You may have been in SWF, you may have been in TCW Umaga but you've done nothing inside of an FCW ring, so you'll have to earn your title shot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malili Umaga:[/B] Ok earn it I will Phoenix ![/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Non Title: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Malilli Umaga[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Umaga then decks Phoenix with a clothesline and all of a sudden we have an impromptu main event. Umaga continues the early pressure stomping away on Phoenix, before scooping the champion up and delivering a body slam. Umaga then taunts Phoenix to get up before delivering a stiff kick to the chest. The Samoan then drops down to make the cover..... One....... Two...... Phoenix isn't going to lay down for Umaga that easily, despite just being in another match, and the champion keeps back up to his feet, to unleash a flurry of strikes but Umaga cuts of the flurry with a palm strike ! Phoenix suddenly goes limp again and Umaga plants the champion onto the mat with a Front Suplex. The Samoan then comes crashing down upon Phoenix with a senton. One...... Two........ Thr...... Phoenix manages to kick out but looks to be barely hanging on. Umaga taunts Phoenix to get up and then goes for a stiff kick, but this time Phoenix catches the leg and takes Umaga down with a dragon screw.....Umaga is back to his feet before Phoenix but the champion kips up and takes Umaga down with a head-scissors take-down that he immediately transitions into a pin attempt........ Umaga rolls through and then lifts Phoenix up for a powerbomb........ Phoenix counters with a sunset flip......... Umaga counters back into a pin attempt of his own......... Phoenix then flips out of the pin attempt and drills Umaga with a basement drop-kick before slumping to the canvas, too exhausted to follow up but with that drop-kick halting the momentum Umaga had at the start of the match. Umaga gets back to his feet first and comes charging towards Phoenix, but the champion halts the Samoan in his tracks with a leaping roundhouse. Umaga staggers back up to his feet, only for Phoenix to take him back down with a spinning leg-sweep......Quebrada from Phoenix but Umaga rolls out to the floor. Phoenix lands on his feet though and then comes soaring over the ropes with his trademark no hands plancha....wiping the Samoan out in the process, before landing on his feet once again to high five the front row of the crowd ! Phoenix pitches Umaga back into the ring, and then heads up top but Umaga is back up to his feet....only for Phoenix to knock him right back down with a missile drop kick. Both kip back up to their feet but Phoenix maintains control with a back heel kick into Umaga's mid-section before delivering a FLAMING DRIVER !! One....... Two........ Thr....... Umaga kicks out ! But remain planted to the mat, so Phoenix heads up top once again.....but as he is about to set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash, Umaga stumbles back up to his feet and into the ring-ropes causing Phoenix to lose his balance. Phoenix ends up in the tree of woe position and Umaga seeing an opportunity comes charging in but the champion pulls himself up and as Umaga rolls out of the corner....Phoenix launches himself off....but Umaga catches him around the throat before delivering a Two Handed Choke Suplex (fans instantly recognise the move as one of Umaga's signature finishing moveds the SAMOAN SUPLEX)..... One....... Two...... Three !!! Malili Umaga had just defeated the Undisputed Champion in his debut match and immediately puts himself in title contention. The original plan was for Umaga to simply 'challenge' Phoenix for the title at this show, and perhaps have a quick work out against a lower card worker. But the Glenn injury changed those plans. I didn't want to send the fans home with a disappointing main event and thanfkully I had Umaga in reserve for this show to change the script. [B][COLOR=darkred]Result: Malili Umaga defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 15:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show finishes with Umaga standing proud in the ring, his smug demeanour not going down too well with the fans of FCW, who see the man he has just beaten as one of the true 'heroes' of the promotion. The smug Samoan then makes a belt motion, towards the fallen champion...signalling that he will be coming after Phoenix Title sooner rather than later.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] We gambled with switching the main event from what was advertised and it paid off. Thing is we still delivered Phoenix-Glenn...so we weren't ripping the fans off in that regard and in the end we were able to offer them up an unexpected bonus. Personally I think I've put on better shows than this, that were rated with an overall lower score but I'm not complaining, if the wrestling news and reviews sites felt this show was worthy of a B- grade.

[QUOTE=praguepride;637091]Oooh, with the changeup. I was a little concerned because I didn't think KC Glenn was main event material (and his match shows that he isn't...yet) but Akima coming in was a nice twist.[/QUOTE] It's not that Glenn isn't main event material, it's the fact he picked up a minor injury (one he could work through but would effect his performance) that made me switch the main event. In fact if anything Glenn is regrettably likely to out-grow us, due to his work in Japan with major promotions like WLW and PGHW. On a positive note for Glenn himself he's not been pushed like a jobber out in Japan and is getting over pretty rapidly but that creates a problem for us. Because due to WLW being a Global promotion, his overness back home in the U.S could rise to the point, where he is unlikely to resign for us, due to us not being a big enough promotion.

Archived