Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B][/B] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW have apparently been approached by a number of former talents wanting to prove that they deserve a second chance with the Puerto Rico based promotion. They have narrowed it down to a short-list of five and will hand it over to the fans to choose who gets an opportunity to return to an FCW Ring. [B]The five wrestlers are: [/B] Amo Del Gato, D.C Rayne, El Hijo Del Zonk, Inky The Squid Boy and Jeremiah Moose. The wrestler chosen by the fans will make his return at this years Anniversario show next month and should they win their match they will earn themselves a new FCW contract. If there is a voting tie, then all the wrestlers involved in the tie will appear at Anniversario but only one will be able to earn an FCW contract by the end of the night. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________ [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Please [COLOR=red][B]PM[/B] [/COLOR]me your votes by 10 PM (GMT) Monday.[/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2012 Rey De Reyes Preview[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] It's an annual tradition that has become a staple of the FCW Calendar every year since 2008, it's the return of the Rey De Reyes. For those who are still unfamiliar with the format of the tournament...ten wrestlers meet in five singles matches, the winners of those matches then meet up in a five way Elimination finals match, the one left standing at the end of that match is declared the Rey De Reyes. Three of the winners Ultimate Phoenix, J.D Morgan and Shawn Gonzalez went on to win main event gold in FCW, though last years winner Darryl Devine has thus far come up short in capturing the Undisputed Championship. Devine returns to defend the trophy against nine other challengers, all of whom earned their place this year in qualifying during the Camino De Reyes Double Header. Also in a shift of focus towards concentrating on promoting their own talent, the tournament was an all FCW affair this year. [B][U][COLOR=#a0522d]Amazing [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]Fire[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] Fly[/COLOR][/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Guadalajara, Mexico / Bil[B]led From: [/B]Anywhere and Everywhere. [B]Age:[/B] 21/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 5, [B]Weight:[/B] 155 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Sky High Fire Fly[I] (Shooting Star Senton[/I]) Inferno DDT [I](Twisting, springboard Tornado DDT),[/I] El Cristo [I](Spinning Headscissors into Crucifix pin)[/I], Infest Hazard [I](Spinning Head Scissors into a Triangle choke)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut appearance Fire Fly makes his Rey De Reyes debut after defeating Big Eazy of the W.O.V Gold stable to book his place in this years tournament. The diminutive high flier gives up a considerable size advantage to his opponent in virtually every match he is involved in and has so far often come out on the losing end since his debut at the end of last year. But he has been competitive in every match and can never be counted out. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#006400]Angel De [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Mexico[/COLOR][/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico [B]Age:[/B] 30/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers[/B]: Mexican Death [I](Flying /Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar),[/I] Aztec Rana [I](Reverse Huracanrana),[/I] Aculpulco Twist [I](Corkscrew Neckbreaker)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2010 (Finals) Angel De Mexico's only previous Rey De Reyes appearance was in 2010 where he reached the finals. That was during a period when it seemed that Angel De Mexico would break through into the main event scene and become a legitimate contender for the Undisputed Championship. The Patriotic Masked Man never did quite establish himself though at the top level and slid down the rankings to once again challenging for the People's Championship. Angel De Mexico defeated Bradford Peverall during the Camino De Reyes qualifiers and will be looking at the Rey De Reyes as an opportunity to re-establish himself as a top tier threat. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Bulldozer [COLOR=darkgreen]Brandon[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Smith[/COLOR][/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Robinsdale, Minnesota/ [B]Billed From[/B]: Robinsdale, Minnesota [B]Age:[/B] 28/ [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 300 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Driller [I](Texas Piledriver)/[/I] Back Drop Driver [I](High Angle Belly to Back Suplex)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2010[I] (First Round)[/I] , 2011 [I](First Round)[/I] The enforcer of the Devine Right Stable will be making his third successive appearance in the Rey De Reyes Tournament but will be hoping to go one better this time round having lost in the first round in his previous two appearances. The dominating big man enjoyed an 8 month reign with the People's Championship, that ended with a shock loss two months ago to FREEDOM-5's Charles Rainier. The Bulldozer got a measure of revenge for his loss, by defeating Rainier's FREEDOM-5 stable mate Primus to book his place once again in this years tournament and he will be looking to put behind his loss of the People's Championship by putting on a strong showing in this years tournament. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Da [COLOR=olive]Power[/COLOR][/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Anywhere but San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 41/ Heig[B]ht:[/B] 6 ft 7 , [B]Weight:[/B] 320 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Full Nelson [I](Swinging Full Nelson),[/I] San Juan Rush [I](Running Big Boot, normally included as the last move in the 'Four Moves of Doom')[/I] , San Juan Impact [I](Full Nelson Slam)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut appearance Despite being a fixture in the promotion since it's inception this will be the first time that Da Power will compete in the Rey De Reyes tournament. In previous years Power has somewhat dismissed the tournament, feeling that he does not need to prove his title credentials. But the man who once dominated FCW has been without the Undisputed Championship for almost two years , leading to him becoming a desperate man and embracing the opportunity to compete in the tournament for the first time ever, after over-coming current People's Champion Charles Rainier to book his place in the tournament. Since his 'turn' from the patriotic Puerto Rican Power to the egomaniacal Da Power at Batalla Final 2009....the former Undisputed Champion has consistently been one of, if not the most despised man amongst the FCW fan base but he has probably even been surpassed in that regard by Darryl Devine and given his currently bruised ego that probably bothers him as much as fading out of the title picture over the past year. Winning the Rey de Reyes would re-establish him as a dominant force in FCW. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#008080]Darryl [/COLOR][COLOR=green]Devine[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG][/U] [/B][/B] [B]From:[/B] Seattle, Washington/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 29 /[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 1 , [B]Weight:[/B] 235 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Devine Dream Drop [I](Double Underhook Facebuster),[/I] Devine Nightmare Drop [I](Top rope Double Underhook Facebuster), [/I]DFA [I](Diving Elbow Drop)[/I], Devine Dreams [I](Sleeper),[/I] Devineplex [I](Northern Lights Suplex) [/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2011 (Winner) The arrogant leader of the Devine Right Stable will be defending the Trophy he won last year, a victory that firmly established the former SWF talent as a top contender for the Undisputed Championship. Unlike previous winners however Devine has been unable to convert his Rey De Reyes success into claiming the Twin Belts and it's something that clearly frustrates Devine, a frustration that may have reached boiling point after he failed to defeat K.C Glenn in a contenders match during the Camino De Reyes Double Header. Devine however will be keen to prove that was a mere blip and become the first man to succesfully defend the Trophy in consecutive years and with stable mates Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Jared Johnson also in the tournament he could be in a strong positon to make a succesful defence of the trophy...providing they reach the finals and stay loyal to their leader. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkorange]Dean [/COLOR]Daniels[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan / [B]Billed From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan [B]Age:[/B] 37 /[B]Height[/B]: 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Raise The Stakes[I] (Cradle Piledriver),[/I] Relentless Knee Strikes, Human Roulette ([I]Spinning Crucifix Toss)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2009 (Finals) , 2011 (Finals) Dean Daniels has twice entered the Rey De Reyes Tournament in 2009 and 2011 both times making the finals. 2010 he was the midst of the most dominant People's Title run in FCW history, as run that established himself as a main event contender in FCW. Last years RDR tournament saw Dean Daniels turned on by manager Lisa Bowen, which proved vital in giving victory to Darryl Devine. Bowen's reasons for jumping over to Devine, was that she felt that Daniels was a big match choker. Despite his strong run with the People's Title in 2010, Daniels has thus far been unable to win the big matches against established main event talent and he will be looking to rectify that. Far from a fan favourite during his first few years with FCW, Daniels has now gained the respect of the fans for doing his best to stand up to the Devine Right stable and forming the FREEDOM-5 movement to counter Darryl Devine and his band of followers. It was a Devine Right member in Arthur Dexter Bradley that Daniels beat to book his place in this years tournament. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#000080]Jared[/COLOR][COLOR=teal] Johnson[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Chapel Hill, North Carolina [B]/ Billed From:[/B] Chapel Hill, North Carolina [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 205 Ibs Finishers: Carolina Crossface [I](STF into Crossface)-[/I] often proceed by Tar Heel Stomp [I](Curb Stomp),[/I] MDK Powerbomb [I](Sunset flip Powerbomb)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance. A talented young prospect Jared Johnson has been with FCW since the spring of 2010 but makes his debut appearance in this years Rey De Reyes. The one time protege of NOTBPW's Johnny Bloodstone from North Carolina is recognised as having a bright future ahead of him but far from endeered himself to FCW fans when he aligned himself with the insufferably arrogant Darryl Devine. Double J defeated Mr Electricity to book his spot in this years tournament and will be hoping to prove that he has what it takes to at-least advance to the Finals. Whether or not he decides to help his fellow Devine Right stable mates (notably Devine- should he make it to the finals) or go after glory himself remains to be seen. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Nicky [COLOR=olive]R!ot[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Norfolk, Virginia / [B]Billed From:[/B] Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 27/[B] Height:[/B] 6 ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] 'Charles Peterson' [I](Exploder Suplex)[/I] , Sub Pop Bop [I](Crooked Arm Lariat)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2010 (Finals), 2011 (First Round) This will be the third successive time that Nicky R!ot will have competed in the Rey De Reyes. Making the finals in 2010 and then winning a final spot battle royal last year to book his place in the tournament only to fall to eventual winner Darryl Devine in the first round. A former three time Tag Champion, R!ot will be looking at success in the Rey De Reyes to prove that he has what it takes to be a force in singles competition. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B]Phoenix [COLOR=red]Negra[/COLOR][/B][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Location Undisclosed [B]Billed From[/B]: 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] ??/ [B]Height[/B]: 5 ft 11 , [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash)[/I] , Certain Death [I](Vertebreaker),[/I] Last Chancery [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: 2011 (Finals) Since his arrival in the autumn of 2010, the mysterious Phoenix Negra has proven himself as a force to be reckoned with in FCW and consistent thorn in the side of his 'brother' and current champion Ultimate Phoenix. Negra's previous Rey De Reyes appearance was last year and saw him reach the finals, though it was himself and not Devine who went onto dethrone Ultimate Phoenix fro the Undisputed Title at Batalla Final 2011.Ultimate Phoenix regained the belt three months later in March and Phoenix has been looking to better his rival and regain the twin belts ever since. The Phoenixes battled in a memorable ladder match last month over the Undisputed Title, that ended in a no-contest due to unwanted inteference by a jealous Darryl Devine. Victory in the Rey De Reyes though would re-cement Negra as the number one contender for the Twin Belts.Negra earned his spot in this years tournament by defeating Masked Cougar of former Tag champions Animal Magic. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=royalblue]'Speed Machine'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=#2f4f4f][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Sacramento, [B]California / Billed From:[/B] The Distant Future, The Year 2000. [B]Age:[/B] 29/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Deadly Heel Hook[I] (Single Leg Boston Crab/Ankle Lock combo)[/I] , Speedbreaker 2000 [I](Cross-Arm Breaker)[/I] , Speed Strike [I](Shining Wizard)[/I] , Speed Snap [I](Double Arm DDT)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance Now billing himself from the 'Distant Future- The Year 2000' and not 'straight outta Compton' the man formerly known as M.C Speed has enjoyed a career rebirth this year as the emotionless submission artist 'Speed Machine' and is looking to quickly rise up the singles ranks. Despite being in FCW since the end of 2008, this will be the first time that Speed will make an apperance in the Rey De Reyes tournament having spent most of time in FCW in the Tag ranks as part of the Wave of Violence team alongside Primus. When that team and stable disintegrated Speed lost his way and sunk to virtual jobber status but his return as the 'Speed Machine' has seem his revitalised this year and one who looks a dangerous threat in singles competition, a strong showing in this years Rey De Reyes will go a long way to proving that he is here to stay in FCW as an up and coming force in the singles ranks. Like Phoenix Negra, Speed Machine defeated one half of the former Tag champs Animal Magic in Fox Mask to earn his spot in this years tournament.

[CENTER][B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B] [B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW present the 2012 edition of their annual Rey De Reyes Tournament on Tuesday 28th June. Once again the show will take place at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Today the match-ups for this years tournament have been announced...... It will be Devine Right vs W.O.V Gold for two of the matches as stable leaders Darryl Devine and Da Power face off against one another and Bulldozer Brandon Smith goes up against Nicky R!ot. The Power-Devine match is particularly intriguing, as in the eyes of most FCW's fans Devine has usurped Power as 'Public enemy Number 1' in FCW. The Devine Right leader will be confident of beating Power, as he recently had success against the W.O.V Gold leader when he pinned Power in the Stable leaders 4-way at July's Predominancia event. Power however will be keen to prove that he is not a 'spent force' in FCW. Dean Daniels the leader of FREEDOM-5 and their only representative in the tournament takes on Devine Right's Jared Johnson, whilst former Undisputed champion Phoenix Negra faces a potentially tricky test against the leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance Angel De Mexic. Rounding out the first round Amazing Fire Fly and Speed Machine will both be quietly confident of advancing to the finals in their tournament debut. The Rey De Reyes event has always offered up more than the tournament itself though and this year both singles championships will be on the line. At Night Two of the Camino De Reyes event in Philadelphia, former TCW and SWF star Malilli Umaga made a surprise appearance ,challenging Ultimate Phoenix to a title match after Phoenix had just beaten K.C Glenn, via Umaga's help according to the Samoan. Umaga's persistance that night got him a match with Phoenix but not the instant title shot he was looking for. He did however defeat Phoenix in the impromptu main event, thus earning himself an immediate shot at the Undisputed Championship. Can Umaga make one of the most instant impacts in FCW history by beating Ultimate Phoenix twice in a row to take the Twin Belts or will Phoenix bounce back from the non title defeat and head into Anniversario still the champion. The Devine Right stable are keen to regain the Undisputed Championship and with the rest of their stable involved in the Rey de Reyes event, so it has fallen upon Arthur Dexter Bradley to try and bring the title back into the stable, from FREEDOM-5's Charles Rainier. Rounding out the show there will be a 3-way Tag Team scramble match to determine the Number one contenders to the Tag Team Titles currently held by Mainstream Nation featuring former two time champions Animal Magic, the Sons of Lucha Libre and Dance2Win. Animal Magic have the obvious experience advantage, though Dance2Win have a former Tag Champion in Bradford Peverall and one who will be extra motivated to earn a shot at the belts held by his former tag partner and friend Mainstream Hernandez. Mainstream Nation themselves are also expected to make an appearance the show, as they look to scout their potential oppostion. The pre-show will see W.O.V Golds's Big Eazy look to return to winning ways against a man trying to earn himself a contract with FCW Remmy Honeyman. Here is full run-down of the card for Rey De Reyes 2012 [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Rey De Reyes 2012[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Tuesday 28th August 2012[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]at Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][SIZE=2][B]Rey De Reyes Tournament:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=olive][SIZE=2][I]5 Way Elimination Finals to crown the Rey De Reyes Champion[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=olive][B]Rey De Reyes First Round[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]Defending 2011 Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Devine Right'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Da Power[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Devine Right'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Devine Right'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#808000]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]______________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B][/COLOR] Ultimate Phoenix vs Malilli Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] 'Representing FREEDOM-5' Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Three Way Tag Team Scramble [/B] [SIZE=1][B](for Tag Team Title Shot at Anniversario):[/B][/SIZE] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Big Eazy vs Remmy Honeyman[/FONT] __________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Rey De Reyes 2012[/U][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1[/B]: Darryl Devine vs Da Power[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1[/B]: Amazing Fire Fly vs Speed Machine [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Finals:[/B] ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Malilli Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]#1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble:[/B] Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Dance2Win[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Big Eazy vs Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B]Rey De Reyes 2012[/B] RDR Round 1: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Da Power RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] RDR Round 1: [B][B]Dean Daniels [/B][/B]vs Jared Johnson RDR Round 1: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Nicky R!ot RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] RDR Finals: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Phoenix Negra vs Dean Daniels vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Speed Machine Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: [B]Animal Magi[/B]c vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Dance2Win [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

DR Round 1: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Da Power RDR Round 1: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Phoenix Negra RDR Round 1: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Round 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] RDR Finals: Darryl Devine vs Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Nicky R!ot vs Speed Machine [I]Leading to a one-on-one between Dean and Darryl as they try to settle things.[/I] Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Arthur Dexter Bradley #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

[B]Rey De Reyes 2012 [/B] RDR Round 1: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Da Power RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] RDR Round 1: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Round 1: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Nicky R!ot RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine [/B] RDR Finals: Winner - Dean Daniels Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I]Mainly because I don't know if Umaga is a mainstay or not & Phoenix isn't dropping to Umaga this quick. [/I] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Dance2Win [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

Rey De Reyes 2012 RDR Round 1: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Da Power RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] RDR Round 1: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Round 1: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Nicky R!ot RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] RDR Finals: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs [B]???[/B] vs ??? (:D) Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Dance2Win Big Eazy vs [B]Remmy Honeyman[/B]

RDR Round 1: Darryl Devine vs [B]Da Power[/B] [I]Although Darryl Devine has more potential and star power, I think Da Power's spent enough time as the butt monkey for FCW and deserves a win or two. Plus an honorable win could help propel him to a mega-face turn.[/I] RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]It's very odd that so many finalists are facing each other. Going with Negra on this one.[/I] RDR Round 1: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]Dean Daniels makes it to the finals again.[/I] RDR Round 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]R!ot all the way![/I] RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Speed continues his push[/I] RDR Finals: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Dean Daniels vs Nicky R!ot vs Phoenix Negra vs Speed Machine [I]Long shot, but I'm hoping this will help propel PRP back into the spotlight and back to a face[/I] Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [I]Time for a heel title win[/I] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [I]ADB will not be the person to dethrone C.R.[/I] #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] [I]Animal Magic had their chance, while Sons of Lucha Libre aren't built up enough[/I] Big Eazy vs[B] Remmy Honeyman[/B] [I]It's clear that Big Eazy is on his way out of the limelight[/I]

Rey De Reyes 2012 RDR Round 1: [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs Da Power RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] RDR Round 1: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Jared Johnson RDR Round 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] RDR Finals: Darryl Devine vs Phoenix Negra vs [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Nicky R!ot vs Speed Machine Undisputed Championship: [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Dance2Win [b]Big Eazy[/b] vs Remmy Honeyman

Rey De Reyes 2012 RDR Round 1: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Da Power RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] RDR Round 1: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Round 1: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Nicky R!ot RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] RDR Finals: Darryl Devine vs Phoenix Negra vs Dean Daniels vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Speed Machine Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Dance2Win [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

Wow, it's been a while since I've done anything but lurk around here... RDR Round 1: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Da Power By far the toughest match of the night to call. Power is beginning to look like the earth's mightiest jobber... Perhaps being the slight fan favourite in this match leads to Senor Lopez remembering what it was like to have the fans on his side as we slide towards a face-turn? RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] He's higher on the food-chain and deservedly so. Negra adds far more to the finals in terms of storyline, match quality, personal interest and various other reasons besides. RDR Round 1: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Jared Johnson Dean Daniels makes it to the finals yet again. RDR Round 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Mainly because I think Devine will be left on his own in the finals. Also, I have a soft spot for Champion... RDR Round 1: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Flip a coin. Either would be a good fit in the multi-man final. Speed's got the better push on his side, though. RDR Finals: Darryl Devine vs [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Nicky R!ot vs Phoenix Negra vs Speed Machine Dean finally shakes off his reputation as a big-match choker with an emphatic victory over last year's winner. Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Malilli Umaga I LOVE Akima. But he doesn't get the belt that quickly... People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Arthur Dexter Bradley The very definition of routine title defence. #1 Contenders Tag Team Scramble: Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre [/B]vs Dance2Win It's a far fresher match than AM, and D2W aren't quite there yet. I was expecting Pev to be the new 5th number in FREEDOM-5, but there's always room for midcard entertainer acts. [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman It's a titanic clash with massize over-reaching ramifications. Or a squash.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Rey De Reyes 2012[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna][B](Part one Matches 1-6)[/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 28th August 2012[/SIZE] Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico Attendance: 2000 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Sara Silver is backstage to get a word with the People's Champion Charles Rainier ahead of his defence of the People's Championship.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I'm here with the People's Champion Charles Rainier, who defends the belt against Arthur Dexter Bradley tonight. Any thoughts on the match ahead Charles....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I'm going to go out there and do my best and hopefully my best will see me hold onto this belt, I'm not really someone who talks up how great he is, I just go out there and do.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Many see you as a fluke champion Charles, how do you respond to that.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] They can think what they like, but thing is I'm the People's Champion right now because I was the one who pinned my opponents shoulders to the mat for the three count. It doesn't matter who dominated, it doesn't matter who looked good....it's who got the win at the end of the day...that's what matters......[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Arthur Dexter Bradley appears on the scene.....[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Oh look it's Mr Lucky Pinfall[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Well at least I don't have to rely on a plastic box to win matches.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Leave the Box out of it, what did the Box ever do to you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Er we're talking about a box here - an inaminate object[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Look sweetcheeks, you're pretty and all but no one wants to hear what you have to say.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What did you call me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] I called you sweetcheeks and why the hell am I just wasting my breath arguing with you, when my beef is with this man here.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Of course it's that kind of focus and dedication ADB that has seen you rise to championship success here in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B]: You trying to be smart with me Rainier, because lets face it you're only holding gold right now on a fluke, well a series of flukes.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] At least I've won a title, what have you done Arthur[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B]: Don't ever call me Arthur, only my mom calls me that and I'll do more in this business than you'll ever dream of doing Charles Rainier.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Unlike you Arthur[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] I said don't call me that ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Unlike you, I don't dream, I'm a realist.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Oh so you're admitting that you'll never amount to being anything more than some indy fed mid-carder, that everyone will forget about once his careers over.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] No but I know I haven't done anything yet to earn myself any recognition beyond that, but unlike you Bradley I am willing to earn it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] Well you're going to have to 'earn' recognition a little harder from tonight, after I beat you for that title and bring it home to where it really belongs and that's with Devine Right.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match: Big Eazy vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] This was little more than an extended squash for the W.O.V Gold man, who put away Honeyman with The Powerline, after 4 and a half minutes of uninspired action. To be honest Howard hasn't really progressed much more up the FCW ranks. A fan on the FCW messageboards made the observation a few months back that Howard basically replaced his former tag partner D.C Rayne as the W.O.V 'fall guy' and it's hard to disagree with that sentiment. Honeyman's performances have progressively got worse thus far, but I think he needs to get in the ring with a better quality opponent. With Leftie Wilkes gone there is a spot on the roster for a willing jobber and Honeyman has the right 'make up' to carry out that role. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Big Eazy defeated Remmy Honeyman in 4:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Big Eazy is celebrating when the Tag champs Mainstream Nation hit the ring and proceed to lay a beatdown on the already beaten Remmy Honeyman. Big Eazy decides to join ino the beatdown but then gets turned inside out with a clothesline from Soul Krusher, before being nailed with a superkick from Mainstream Nation.[/I] [I]After the Tag champs clear the ring of both Remmy Honeyman and the equally hapless Big Eazy, Mainstream Hernnandez takes a mic.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] They tried to stop the Mainstream Nation revolution from not being heard by not booking us a slot, but as Tag champs we have the power to make out voices heard, so you will hear from us.[/COLOR] [I]The crowd begin to get on Hernandez case, giving you the stock shut the **** up response and also chanting 'Emo Hernandez'[/I] [COLOR=darkred]All you sheep would love me to shut up, but you see I have the power to talk, so hear me out you must. Now let it be known that Mainstream Nation are fighting champs.....we know that most of the FCW roster are busy tonight, so we do not expect much of challenge but we know there must be someone in the back there desperate for a title shot, some forgotten soul. You see the Mainstream Nation is about helping the misfortunate not about destroying them.[/COLOR] [I]Hernandez then paces around for bit, contemplating the next thing he has to say, before a smug smirk appears across his face.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Well of course two such men who could have had such an opportunity handed to them were merely unfortunate enough to get in the way of the destructive path of Soul Krusher. I'm afraid my friend here unlike me has little empathy for others. But that leaves us with little option I mean who else is there left Captain Morgan, Joe Benning ?[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Matt Hocking emerges on the entrance ramp.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] There's me.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh I suppose you are a man of desperation aren't you Mr Hocking. Turned on by your friends...I feel much sympathy with you Hocking[/COLOR]. [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Look you bed wetting jerk, I don't want your sympathy but seeing as you are willing to put those belts on the line tonight , I smell the fact that you are offering me an opportunity and to be honest I could do with turning my fortunes around.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I offer you my empathy and you spit it back in my face by calling me a bed wetting jerk. Well you will get your shot Hocking, I just hope for your sake you find someone who is keen to walk into their funeral as much as you are.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Don't worry I'll find someone.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I'd love to know, I mean you didn't exactly find success with your previous tag partners did you now Matty Boy.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Oh I'll find someone to tag with me all right...In fact they've already agreed to Tag with me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Who the hell is it then ![/COLOR] [B]Matt Hocking:[/B] That's for you to find out, when I'll meet you back in the ring. [B]Ratings: E+ for Mainstream Nation beat down on the particpants of the previous match, C- for Mainstream Nation laying down the open challenge, D for Matt Hocking answering the challenge.[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video package is shown at the start of the show to promote the Rey de Reyes Tournament and the Undisputed Title defence by Ultimate Phoenix against Malilli Umaga.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [/B] [B]Matt Hocking & Primus[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The show kicked off not with the Rey De Reyes first round matches but with the impromptu Tag Team Title match that was set up in the pre-show. Hocking's partner turned out to be the FREEDOM-5 enforcer Primus. The match began with the challengers going right after the champions, resulting in Ringside brawling. Hocking and Primus remained in control as the worked over Mainstream Hernandez and they managed to go close to pulling off an upset when Primus planted Hernandez with a powerslam and Hocking followed up with a diving leg-drop. Primus then went even closer slamming Hernanez hard onto the canvas with the Power Plant (Running Power Slam) only for Soul Krusher to make last ditch save. That managed to tie up Brett Graveson long enough for Hernandez to pull a chain out his tights, before clobbering Primus over the head with the foreign object and rolling up the powerhouse. Primus kicked out though and lifted Hernandez back onto this shoulders but this time Hernandez slipped off and super-kicked Primus out of the ring. Matt Hocking then entered the ring but Hernandez tagged out to Soul Krusher and the former Devine Right man ate a massive clothesline. Primus then tried to come back into the ring but was knocked back off the apron, leaving Hocking isolated. Krusher delivered a series of clubbing blows before placing Hocking on his shoulders in the Electric Chair Position. That of course set up the Death to The Mainstream (as Hernandez dove off the top turnbuckle to deliver the Bull-Dog) and that was enough to see Mainstream Nation make a succesful defence of the Tag Team Championship. This was basically thrown into the show to have the Tag Champs make an appearance, whilst a proper set of challengers are built up. Also outside of the total jobbers, I also tend to find a way to get most of the roster an appearance on the major shows. Hocking and Primus worked OK as a pairing though and it's something I may explore further as neither look likely to be tearing it up in the singles ranks anytime soon. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation defeated Primus and Matt Hocking in 7:33 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The tournament itself kicked off with the match up between the two tournamen debutants with both Fire Fly and Speed feeling confident they could make the finals, after receiving what was on paper given their combined big match experience the most favorable of draws. This one began with some slick chain wrestling with Fire Fly gaining an early advantage, that seemed to frustrate Speed Machine who went outside to re-group only for Fire Fly to come soaring through the ropes with a Tope Con Hilo. With Speed pitched back into the ring, Fire Fly went for a quebrada, however his eagerness prove costly and Speed was able to get the knees up before turning Fire Fly over into the Deadly Heel Hook. The diminutive high flyer was able to manouevre out of the hold though and almost took Speed by suprise with a quick roll up. Speed then pulled Fire Fly up and applied the double underhook in ready for the Speed Snap (formerly known as the W.O.V Spike) but Fire Fly was able to counter with another roll-up. Speed regained control with an elbow strike, before setting up for a Dragon Suplex...Fire Fly fought his way out however and after being sent into the ropes took Speed down with a Spinning Head-Scissors that he immediatly transitioned into a Triangle Choke. A move sequence he calls the Infest Hazard. Speed looked set to tap out but managed to dig down, lifting Fire Fly up and then taking the ultra quick masked man over with a suplex. Both lay on the canvas for a bit, as Fire Fly tried to recover from the impact of Speed's impressive one arm suplex and Speed just generally tried to get his breath back. As they got up Speed came charging with the Speed Strike (Shining Wizard) but Fire Fly was able move out of the way and then rebounded off the ropes to nail Speed with a double footed drop-kick to the face. After going for a quick cover on a stunned Speed that earned him a two count, Fire Fly headed out onto the apron before waiting for a disorientated Speed to get up and springboarding in but as he went for the Inferno DDT, Speed was able to block and then take Fire Fly down to the mat with the 'Speedbreaker 2000' Cross Arm Breaker. Fire Fly tried to counter by rolling towards the ropes only for Speed Machine to pull Fire Fly back further into the middle of the ring and in the end the diminutive high flyer had no other choice but to tap out as Speed Machine advanced to the finals. This was a good fast paced technical battle that wouldn't have looked out of place on a WLW show. For the more uneducated out there, they think WLW is just spot-fests and their tag matches do tend to be that but their singles matches tend to be more scientific affairs that build towards exciting finishes with big spots. There is no question that particularly with our more lightweight members of the roster that we have been influenced by the WLW style and Speed and Fire Fly did a pretty good job of applying it here. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 9:02 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Lisa Bowen vs Nicky R!ot w/ Carl Batch[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This match was surprisingly short and was little more than a big man brawl for most of it. There really wasn't anything that interesting about the match, until the rather strange finish where Bulldozer Brandon Smith took Nicky R!ot down with a lariat, which the W.O.V Gold man subsquently over-sold like he'd just been hit with one of the Bulldozer's finishers. BBS then made the cover sealing his path into the Rey De Reyes finals under rather suspicious circumstances. As they headed back up the entrance ramp Carl Batch got in R!ot's face for his poor showing but the former Tag champion just ignored the W.O.V Gold mouthpiece. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Nicky R!ot in 6:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels vs Jared Johnson w/Lisa Bowen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jared Johnson comes out with Lisa Bowen and Arthur Dexter Bradley, and with the thought so possible distractions in the head of Dean Daniels, that enables Johnson to gain an early advantage. To be fair to Double J he does it by taking Daniels down to the mat and controlling the pace with a variety of holds (Dragon Sleeper/Bow and arrow hold) aimed to wear down the FREEDOM-5 leader. Daniels does fire back though with a flurry of fore-arms, that set up an atomic drop that stun Johnson enough for the youngster to stumble into a lariat. That put Johnson on the back foot for the first time in the match and after Daniels attempts to pull Double J back up for the Trapped Knees, Johnson scrambles out of the ring. Daniels is seasoned enough though not to give chase and fall into the possible trap waiting for him outside the ring and simply waits for Johnson to get back in the ring. Johnson wearily enters the ring, only to be nailed with a roaring elbow from Daniels and then hoisted up into a crucifix before being spun round and tossed into the corner with the Human Roulette. Johnson bounces off the turnbuckle and into a Release Belly to Belly suplex from Daniels. However as Daniels goes for the cover....Lisa Bowen gets up on the apron and distracts Brett Graveson from making the all important three count. That see's ADB sneak into the ring with his Green Box but Daniels 'feels' that coming , ducks out of the way and drop-kicks the Box into the interfering ADB's face. The distraction however is enough for Johnson to sneak in a low blow though and roll Daniels up. Daniels just about manages to kick out but Johnson turns the FREEDOM-5 leader over and drives Daniels face first into the mat with a Tar Heel Stomp before locking on the Carolina Crossface. Daniels manages to dig down however and makes it to the ropes. Johnson still looked to be in control though after the rope break and set up for a Dragon Suplex but it was Daniels who pulled off a German suplex instead after fighting out to force a standing switch. Johnson kicked out but Daniels was able to deliver a knee strike that had Double J dazed enough for him to then drill the Devine Right man into the mat with the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) to book his place in the Finals of the Rey De Reyes for the second straight year. Like the opening match of the tournament this was another solid effort, the expected Devine Right shenanigans were there but they ultimately didn't have much of an effect on the outcome of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Jared Johnson in 10:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Phoenix Negra[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] In terms of the potential being there for top quality wrestling then perhaps this was the match up most fans were looking forward to in this years Rey De Reyes tournament and it has to be said that the two masked men didn't disappointment. Things started out tentatively as they feeled each other out before they transitioned into a series of chain wrestling sequences that ended in a series of stalemates. The match began to catch fire when Negra blocked an attempted head-scissors from Angel and looked to use the momentum to plant the patrotic masked man with a powerbomb, but as he went for the Powerbomb Angel was able to snap off a rana at the second attempt. Negra kicked out of the subsequent pin attempt but was disorientated enough for Angel to take him by surprise once again with another flash roll up via a La Magistral Cradle. Negra fast losing a grip in the match went out for a powder but Angel was keen to keep the pressure on and launched himself to the outside with a moonsault press off the top turnbuckle. However when Angel went to pitch Negra back into the ring, the former Undisputed Champion was able to sneak in a knee shot to Angel's lower regions, before setting up for a Brainbuster on the apron.....Angel blocked the brainbuster and countered with a leg-sweep that saw Negra bounce off the apron to the floor. Graveson started a twenty count as Angel simply waited for Negra to be counted out. As it looked like Negra was going to beat the count though, Angel came charging, knocking Negra off the apron, before setting up for a tope con hilo but that proved to be a mistake as Negra lept up from the apron and sent Angel recoiling into the ring with a leaping kick off the apron. Negra then took Angel down with a springboard clothesline, before drilling Angel into the mat with a Brainbuster......Negra knew that wouldn't be enough to keep Angel down though and immediately applied the Last Chancery submission on the patriotic masked man. Angel however was determined not to see another opportunity to cement his place back amongst FCW's slip by without a fight and he managed to struggle across to the ropes. But the LEA leader looked a spent force and it looked to be only a matter of time before Negra finished the job as he headed to the top rope with the Phoenix Firebird Splash firmly in mind. A determined Angel however suddenly leapt back up and sent Negra flying back into the ring with a hurracanrana that he immediately transitioned into the Mexican Death Flying Arm Bar. It has to be said though that Angel probably hadn't worked the arm enough for the submission to had been as effective as it could have been, something that Cueball Lynch was wise to put over on commentary. Like Angel though Negra was able to find his way to the ropes to stay in the match. With both competitors a little worse for wear, they exchanged weak looking strikes that built back up with intensity as they both began to regain a second win. Angel looked to have won back the advantage and went for the Acapulco Twist only for Negra to block that and after a boot to the mid-section Negra was able to drill the patriotic masked man into the mat with the Certain Death (Vertebreaker)......this time as expected Angel had no answer and Negra was able to advance to the Finals for the second straight year. As expected this was a very good match up and by some margin the pick of the first round. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Ángel De México in 13:29 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We briefly go backstage where the challenger for the Undisputed Championship Malilli Umaga is warming up. He then turns to camera to send a message to the champion.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] Simply put Phoenix I should be walking in as the champ, but you were too scared, and with good reason to put those twin belts on the line in Philadelphia. Lets be honest if I was champ, you'd be stuck home twiddling your thumbs instead of being part of one of the biggest shows of the FCW calendar.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred] Oh well you get a second chance to defeat me now, but I'm afraid like last time masked man you'll come up short and when I win those twin belts they're wont be a re-match because you're not in my league. I'm a former SWF World Tag Team champion, what have you ever done Phoenix ? Really what have you done, one thing you certainly won't be doing is beating me ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs Da Power w/Carl Batch[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Even though Da Power came out to boos, once the match started it was clear who the fans were behind and it wasn't his opponent, who had surpassed him as public enemy number one, or perhaps Da Power was getting 'sympathy heat' due to him being out of the title picture for a considerable amount of time. It was something that clearly didn't sit well with Power as they went through some early chop/fore-arm exchanges, test of strengths. Basically the early going was fought at a snail like pace with both Devine and Power more interested in jawing with the crowd. Even though Power didn't want the crowds support and in most cases they wouldn't normally give it to him, he was getting it anyway. Things picked up a little when Devine began to take advantage of Power being some-what distracted by the mixed crowd reaction he was getting, as he drop-kicked the legs out from under-neath....Power stayed on his feet but stumbled back into the corner, where Devine charged in with a running drop-kick that sent Power slumping to the mat. Devine then followed in with a face-wash only for Carl Batch to get up on the apron and block Devine from delivering the running knee strike to the head. Devine just levelled Batch with a haymaker knocking the W.O.V Gold mouthpiece off the apron, but Batch's 'sacrifice' enabled Power to recover and come charging out of the corner to turn Devine inside out with a running clothesline. Power then lifted up Devine for a powerbomb only for the Devine Right leader to some how squirm his way out and stun Power with a jawbreaker. Devine then took the legs out from underneath Power again, causing the W.O.V Gold leader to fall hard to the mat. After Power managed to kick out a pin attempt, Devine stomped away ensuring that Power remained rooted to the mat before heading up top, before launching himself off with the DFA flying elbow drop. But Devine took too much time playing to the crowd, which enabled Power to roll out of the way at the last split second and as they both staggered to their feet Power was able to catch Devine with the roaring elbow, that was followed by the Atomic Drop and the Spinebuster and for the first time in a long time the four moves of doom sequence was met with cheers rather than boos and chant's protesting that they had seen it a zillion times before. The spinebuster however saw Devine stagger back into Brett Graveson, causing the referee to fall flat on his face and out of position to make a pin count. All of a sudden W.O.V Gold member Jared Johnson hit the ring, only to be taken down with a clothesline from Power, which got a positive reaction from the crowd. That took Power back a little and his hestitaton to deliver the San Juan Rush (Running Big Boot) to Devine who was still rooted to the mat. But it wasn't Darryl Devine who would provide the decisive blow to take advantage of the distractions both physical (in the form of Devine Right members looking to intefere) and mental (the crowd's positive reactions) All of a sudden Nicky R!ot was stalking behind Power and as Power finally managed to ignore Lisa Bowen, he was levelled with a Sub Pop Bop (crooked arm Lariat) from his W.O.V Gold stable mate. R!ot then went to revive Brett Graveson as Devine got back to his feet. Devine then simply waited for Power to stagger back to his feet, before double underhooking the arms of the W.O.V Gold leader and planting Power face first into the mat with the Devine Dream Drop. Of course that really was just the exclamation point and the real damage had been done by Nicky R!ot. Devine was in the finals for a second straight year to defend the Rey De Reyes Trophy and had by the looks of things recruited a new member to the Devine Right stable at the expense of his opponent. In terms of the wrestling that was on offer this wasn't a great match and for the first five or so minutes it was an absolute snooze fest but the story that evolved (R!ot's turn on Power, the positive reactions of the crowd possibly having an emotional effect on Power) carried this to being a somewhat passable affair by the end. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Da Power in 10:56 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Power defeated Devine and R!ot weren't done and proceeded to lay a further beat-down on the W.O.V Gold leader, as they both smashed chairs over the fallen body of Power..... Devine and his new recruit began to strut around the ring, which allowed for Power to recover and make a comeback but that was cut off with a lowblow from Devine and R!ot finalised the beat-down to deliver another Sub Pop Bop, but this time he had wrapped a steel chain round his arm.....leaving Power a bloody heap on the mat.[/I] [I]Nicky R!ot then requested a microphone and was immediately met with boos from the fans as he began to speak.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] What a bunch of hypocrites, you all hate this guy but because I finally give him the beating he deserves, you don't like it. You don't like it because it hasn't come from one of your misguided heroes.[/COLOR] [I]The fans continue to get on R!ot's case[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Just ignore these morons Nick, you've done the right thing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] And the right thing is certainly what I've just done. I know you all look at me with judgemental eyes, judging me as a mercenary. But just as with Charles Rainier and his self righteous cause with UNITY, I didn't believe in being a lackey to Da Power's ego either.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] You'd think that would gain you the respect of these fans wouldn't you Nicky.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Well clearly it hasn't, the only thing me and the over the hill lump being carried onto a stretcher right now could agree on is, that you the fans are a bunch of morons. Other than that, I couldn't give a couple of craps about W.O.V Gold, I just joined because I'm wise enough to know that you need people to have your back in this business and that loser who managed to fluke his way into becoming People's champion Charles Rainier certainly didn't have my back.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] One thing we will have is your back Nicky....you'll make a good edition to Devine Right and as long as you pull your weight, you'll find that as a leader I don't treat my tropps like a bunch of lackeys unlike Da Pooper.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Joining Devine Right Darryl, feels right...it feels like I'm part of something really big.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] You are Nicky and whether it be singles or Tag Team Gold you are after, you'll be certain to achieve your goal with us.[/COLOR] [I]The pair then embrace and pose for the fans to a chorus of jeers an boos, as a beaten down Da Power is taken back up the entrance ramp on a stretcher.[/I] [B]Ratings: C- for Post match beat-down of Da Power, C+ for Nicky R!ot explaining his actions.[/B]

[CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Rey De Reyes 2012[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna](Part Two Matches 7-10)[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #7: Tag Title Contenders 3-way Scramble: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr) [/B][B]vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/B] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] With the scramble rules in place meaning that Tags weren't necessary this unsuprisingly broke down into a spot-fest pretty quickly, including just about everyone making dives from the ring to the floor....accept for Bradford Peverall who faked out Capitao Brasil Jr as both seemed to be going for stereo dives, only to catch Capitao with a Rock Hard Uppercut. El Mitico managed to make the save on that occasion and it was pretty much finishers being pulled out for the rest of the match only for someone to come along and save their match for their team. Animal Magic came particularly close to winning after nailing Mr Electricity with the Last Hunt (Stereo Enziguri's), El Mitico Jr downed Fox Mask with the Mitico Driver and Mr Electricity went close to sealing victory for Dance2Win with the Move#54 (leg-sweep) after Capitao missed the Fall From Rio (Swanton Bomb). In the end the finish came when Bradford Peverall levelled Masked Cougar with the Rock Hard Uppercut, only for Fox Mask to nail Peverall with an Enziguri. Fox Mask then set Peverall up for the Fox Flip off DDT but that was blocked and Peverall countered into the Totally Totalled (Twisting Reverse Brainbuster) only to have his pin attempt broken up with the Samba Roll (Forward Roll Senton Bomb) from Capitao Brasil Jr. Mr Electricity then went to break up the pin attempt from Capitao with an elbow drop, only for Capitao to move out of the way resulting in Electricity doing further damage to his own tag partner. A shocked Electricity then turned around into a clothesline from El Mitico who then dumped Electricity with the Quicksilver Suplex as Capitao went soaring through the ropes with a Tope, wiping out Animal Magic in the process, as the Sons of Lucha Libre earned the right to face Mainstream Nation for the Tag Team Championship. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Animal Magic and Dance 2 Win in 9:50 when El Mítico Jr defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Arthur Dexter Bradley w/Lisa Bowen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] As the bell sounded ADB got in a cheap shot, but that only seemed to fire me up and I came back at him with a flurry of strikes and kicks that had ADB backing out of the ring. I then waited for the Devine Right man to get back into the ring, before the match settled down into a back and forth chain wrestling exchange, that culminated with me almost pinning ADB's shoulders to the mat with a La Magistral Cradle. ADB managed to kick out of that, but as I set up for a Belly to Back Suplex, the Devine Right man went low, before planting me into the mat with a side Russian Leg-sweep. That earned ADB a two count, before he followed that up by whipping me into the ropes and following up with a standing drop-kick. That left me dazed enough for ADB to take me over with a Fisherman Suplex for another two count. Feeling in total control at this stage ADB then paint-brushed me, taunting me to get up......and though I came back with a brief flurry, that was cut off with an eye-poke and a DDT. Before a confident ADB went up top to set up for the Superstar Splash. But the Devine Right man's confidence that I was about to offer no more resistance was misplaced, as I kipped back up and then sent ADB crashing back into the ring with a hurrucanrana. As ADB got back up I levelled him with a Leg Lariat, that lead to me setting up for the C.R Driver Only for Lisa Bowen to get up on the apron and ADB was able to counter with another low blow and plant me into the mat with the Russian Leg-sweep once again. Then as Lisa Bowen kept Brett Graveson occupied ADB went for his trusty Green Box, but as he was about to crack it over my head....I rolled out of the way at the last split second as ADB turned back round I kicked it into his face with the Raindrop (Dropsault !) As Graveson finally turned round I then kicked the box away, and with ADB on dream-street I made sure of victory by drilling him into the mat with the C.R Driver. The very definition of routine title defence, however ADB did a good job here of playing the chicken-**** heel, who is clearly out-classed when it comes to a straight wrestling match but has the crowd believing he might just steal the victory via his increasingly desperate forms of cheating. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 9:45 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Ahead of his title defence against Mallili Umaga, Ultimate Phoenix emerges from his dressing room to cut a promo....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Umaga I'll make no excuse you beat me fair and square last time out, I could make all the excuses I want about you catching me cold but they would just be the complaints of someone who was weak....a true champion dusts himself off from defeat and rises once again much like a Phoenix.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But was does bother me is the fact that you are challenging me for these twin belts I hold with so much pride, because listening to you it's clear you have no respect for this promotion and the history of the title we are fighting over. You talk as though this title is beneath you and I will fight with every last breath in my body to make sure it does not fall into the hands of someone who clearly cares nothing about this championship we fight over. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]This time Umaga be prepared, be prepared for the Ultimate Test... a test you shall not pass ! [/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Malilli Umaga[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Knowing that he had beaten the champion just a few weeks ago, Umaga came to the ring brimming with confidence. Following the pomp and ceremony that comes with a title match, Umaga proceeded to talk trash towards Phoenix as the bell rung, before pie-facing the champion. Instead of becoming enraged though Phoenix simply got back up, and looked to tie up with Umaga. Phoenix' measured reaction to Umaga's goading, caught the challenger a little off guard and Phoenix was able to take Umaga down to the mat with a leg-sweep, Phoenix then took Umaga over with a snapmare and fired in a series of kicks to he back before locking on a Dragon Sleeper. Umaga managed to power his back up to a vertical base though and forced Phoenix to release the hold. Umaga then caught Phoenix with a fore-arm and fired the champion into a ropes, only for Phoenix to spring off and nail the Samoan with the springboard roundhouse. With Umaga planted to the mat.....Phoenix then busted out a standing twisting senton ! That got Phoenix a two count, who then lifted Umaga back up to a vertical base and set up for an Elemental Suplex, but the Samoan was able to block and then after a standing switch took Phoenix over with an Elemental Suplex of his own........ One....... Two........ Phoenix kicked out and then kipped back up, but Umaga was there to level him with a running clothesline...... One....... Two....... Phoenix kicked out again and then kipped up before unleashing a flurry of kicks, his reaction to what the Samoan just threw at him once again catching Umaga off guard. But before Phoenix could follow up, Umaga managed to scramble his way out of the ring to re-group, but Phoenix was determined to keep up the pressure and came soaring over the top-rope with his trademark no hands plancha. However as Phoenix looked to pitch the former SWF star into the ring, Umaga was able to sneak in a low blow, before whipping Phoenix into the ring-steps. Umaga then proceeded to stomp away on Phoenix, before rolling into the ring to break Graveson's twenty count. The Samoan then sat Phoenix up against the ring-steps...before charging in with a running knee strike, sandwiching the champions head between his shin-guard and the steel steps. Phoenix looked to be out-cold and it seemed that all Umaga had to do was to roll Phoenix into the ring and the Twin Belts would be his, but Phoenix was like a deadweight and Umaga had trouble bringing the masked man back into the ring...... Just about beating the floor count, Umaga then made what looked to be an academic cover..... One....... Two..... Thr....... No ! Phoenix, to the surprise/delight of all the fans in the Monty Phoenix still had some fight left in him. A frustrated Umaga then paced around for a bit, before lifting Phoenix up with a double hand choke hold, it looked like Umaga was about to toss Phoenix across the ring with the Samoan Suplex but some how Phoenix managed to find that one last ounce of energy to struggle free and then stun Umaga with a desperation Enziguri, before slumping to the mat. As they rose back to their feet Umaga still looked the fresher, and after catching Phoenix with a stiff fore-arm shot, the Samoan scooped the masked man up onto his shoulders, but Phoenix managed to counter that into a crucifix bomb, driving Umaga into the mat and instantly transitioning into a pin attempt One..... Two..... Umaga kicked out, but as he got up Phoenix caught him with a flurry of kicks to send the one time TCW employee back down to the mat. Phoenix though weary and worn down saw this as an opportunity to finish Umaga off with his signature move the Phoenix Firebird Splash and thus headed for the top turnbuckle. But Phoenix took a little too long to climb the turnbuckle pads, giving Umaga ample time to get back onto his feet. Umaga then joined Phoenix on the top-rope and the two exchanged blows on the top turnbuckle. Umaga seemed to gain the advantage and scooped Phoenix up onto his shoulders and he looked set to deliver a Death Valley Driver from the top-rope but Phoenix managed to block and instead reversed into a top rope DDT ! Phoenix then crawled across to make the cover....... One....... Two..... Thr......... Umaga managed to kick out...Phoenix then waited for the Samoan to stagger back up to his feet and then lined up to nail Umaga with a roundhouse kick, but Umaga managed to duck under and then stun Phoenix with an elbow shot, before scooping a dazed Phoenix up onto his shoulders and driving the masked man back down to the canvas with a Samoan Drop. With Phoenix planted to the mat, this time Umaga looked to seal victory by taking to the air. The Samoan then came soaring off the top turnbuckle with a diving headbutt but Phoenix managed to roll out of the way at the last split second and Umaga ended up tasting nothing but canvas. As Umaga staggered back up to his feet he walked straight into a back heel kickto the mid-section, leaving him doubled over so Phoenix could plant him into the mat with the FLAMING DRIVER ! One........ Two........ Thr...... Umaga kicked out but instead of panicking Phoenix stayed on top of his opponent, waited for Umaga to stagger back up to his feet and then delivered a second successive Flaming Driver..... One....... Two...... Three !! This time Umaga couldn't get a shoulder up and Phoenix had just beaten the brash new arrival to FCW when it mattered most. This was as good as their first match in Philadelphia but didn't top it, which considering the title was on the line here was slightly disappointing but that's being niggly and on the whole these two delivered a match worthy of one being fought over the 'Twin Belts' [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Malili Umaga in 18:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown re-capping how the participants in the 5-Way elimination Rey De Reyes Finals made it through their first round match-ups.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #10: Rey De Reyes Finals:[/B] [B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs [/B] [B]Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[COLOR=white]________________________[/COLOR]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was clear who the fans wanted to see win this match amongst the five finalists and that was FREEDOM-5 leader, though Phoenix-Negra does have his cult following despite being a heel. Speed came out to an indifferent reception, technically a heel but not seen as a major threat, whilst the Devine Right pair of Darryl Devine and the stables enforcer came to the ring together accompanied by Lisa Bowen to a chorus of boos. The match followed the usual pattern in the early stages with the wrestlers feeling one another out. Darryl Devine was noticeably keen to avoid Dean Daniels, whenever Daniels tagged into the ring and immediately tagged out to the nearest available wrestler, whether it be his ally BBS or Negra/Speed. The match begins to pick up a gear, when Phoenix Negra manages to right himself onto this feet, after a release German suplex from Dean Daniels, before stunning the FREEDOM-5 man with a backflip kick. But as Negra set Daniels up for the Brainbuster Devine made the blind tag much to the annoyance of Negra. Devine didn't just want to eliminate Daniels though, he wanted to humiliate the FREEDOM-5 leader, leading to him taunting Daniels to get up. Daniels tried to fire back but a Pat Deacon Knee Lift cut off his attempted comeback and Devine turned it over to BBS. The Bulldozer then whipped Daniels into the corner before charging in with a clothesline that sent the former long reigning People's champion to the mat. Once again BBS turned it over to Devine, who decided to subject Daniels to a face-wash, but as Devine came charging in with the final knee strike, Daniels caught the leg, to stop the Devine Right leader in his tracks with a shinbreaker and then follow up with a leg hook belly to back suplex. Daniels was too worn down though to make the cover and crawled across the ring to make the tag, but both Phoenix Negra and M.C Speed dropped down off the apron. There willingness not to tag in earned boos from the fans, but in all honestly with the elimination rules in place they were just being smart. Unfortunately for Daniels, Devine was the one able to make the tag to BBS, who charged the FREEDOM-5 leader down with a running clothesline. Before setting Daniels up for the Back-Drop Driver but Daniels managed to fight his way out with elbows and then counter with a Belly to Back Suplex. However Brett Graveson managed to just so happen stumble into the path of the two combatants and ended up falling flat on his face. The rest of Devine Right stormed the ring, ADB smacked the Green Box over the head of Daniels and the FREEDOM-5 leader was whipped into the corner, before all Devine Right members lined up to charge into the corner at Daniels, before the nicely rested Speed Machine and Phoenix Negra also decide to take their shots. However Devine Right weren't happy about that and proceeded to use their advantage to beat down on Negra and Speed, before dumping the pair out of the ring. With Graveson still down BBS and new member Nicky R!ot decided to bring a table into the ring. But before they could send the FREEDOM-5 leader through the table.......Daniels allies Charles Rainier and Primus stormed into the ring and managed to fight back against the rest of Devine Right, but soon they were out-numbered too but help would come in the form of Speed Machine and Phoenix Negra who were now looking for revenge on Devine Right ! The match had turned into a chaotic melee, with the chaos leading up towards Phoenix Negra wiping out several members of Devine Right with the no hands planca. Whilst this was all going on though Daniels was catching a breather in the corner and when BBS re-entered the ring Daniels came charging out to take the Devine Right enforcer down with a clothesline, BBS managed to shake that off but Daniels followed up with a roaring elbow and then looked set to dump the big man with a suplex. BBS manageds however to force a standing switch and ADB suddenly appeared with his Green Box....but Daniels managed to duck out of the way and ADB ended up smacking his foreign object of choice over the head of the Devine Right enforcer. Daniels then knocked ADB off the ring-apron, before turning his attention back to BBS to unleash the Relentless Knee Strikes. At that point Graveson had now come to, and was now in postion to check if BBS could continue on for much longer....Devine desperate to save his own stable mate from being the first one to fall tried to come back into the ring only to be held back by FREEDOM-5 pair Primus and Charles Rainier and soon enough BBS had no resistance left, giving Graveson no choice but to call for the bell. [B]Elimination # 1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith @10.15[/B] Keen to get some semblance of order back to the match, Graveson then ordered the rest of Devine Right to the back (including Lisa Bowen) much to the frustration of Darryl Devine but to show that he is fair...he also ordered Charles Rainier and Primus of FREEDOM-5 to the back also, warning that if they continue to be at ring-side it could result in disqualification for either Devine or Daniels. It had to be said that the FREEDOM-5 pair were alot more gracious in accepting these terms. With order restored it was Phoenix Negra and Speed Machine in the ring against one another. Negra and Speed Machine, then engaged in a bit of chain wrestling that resulted in a stale-mate. Both then looked to tag out.....when Negra tagged to Daniels the FREEDOM-5 leader was willing enough to tag back in but when Speed looked to tag to Devine, the defending champion decided to drop down off the apron. As Speed turned round Daniels knocked the RDR debutant down with a lariat, before tossing Speed across the ring with a belly to belly suplex, but instead of going for the cover.....Daniels decided to head out of the ring and go after Devine....as the pair brawled on the outside. Speed got himself back up the mat and then came crashing through the ropes with a suicide dive but that was then topped by Negra who came soaring over the ropes with a somersault no hands plancha. Negra then brought Dean Daniels back into the ring, and after spiking the FREEDOM-5 leader into the mat with a Brainbuster the former Undisputed champion headed up top but as Negra went for the Phoenix Firebird Splash Daniels managed to roll out of the way....Negra managed to land on his feet, but was stunned by a jumping knee strike from Speed Machine who then spiked Negra into the mat with the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT) but every the opportunist it was Darryl Devine who would have the final say clubbing Speed from behind, before spinning the unfancided outsider round to deliver a boot to the mid-section double under-hook the arms and plant Speed face first into the mat with the Devine Dream Drop...... One........ Two..... Three Speed Machine had just become the second elimination from the match, leaving the defending champion Devine, his bitter rival Dean Daniels and the former Undisputed champion Phoenix Negra to battle it out for this years trophy. [B]Elimination #2: Speed Machine @ 15:28[/B] Devine then turned his attention to Phoenix Negra who remained rooted to the mat. The Devine Right leader stomped away on the masked man and then lifted Negra up for the Devine Dream Drop but Negra was able to block and managed to turn Devine over into a bridging double underhook pin.....Devine managed to kick out......... Back up Negra then went for the kick to the head but Devine managed to side-step out of the way and then plant Negra into the mat with a forward leg-sweep. Devine then lifted Negra back up to a vertical base before taking the mask man over with a Devineplex (Northern Lights Suplex)...... One........ Two........ Thr........ Negra managed to kick out and then roll away to safety. That brough Dean Daniels back into the ring who took Devine down with a running clothesline, before lifting the Devine Right leader onto his shoulders into the Crucifix position...before tossing Devine into the corner with the Human Roulette (Spinning Crucifix Toss) Daniels then came charging into the corner with a jumping knee strike...before Devine staggered out of the corner into an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex...... Daniels then scrambled across to make the cover...... One....... Two...... Devine kicked out but the FREEDOM-5 leader remained in control and lifted Devine up for the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) but Devine managed to slip out and then catch Daniels with a thumb to the eye followed by a suspicously placed Pat Deacon Knee Lift to Daniels lower regions. That was followed by a Russian Leg-sweep from Devine...... Not done with Daniels just yet Devine lifted his rival up for the Devine Dream Drop but just as Devine was about to plant Daniels face into the mat....Phoenix Negra came in to make the save...... Daniels seemed confused about Negra's intentions, just why would Negra save him from elimination but the mysterious masked man somehow managed to broker a deal with Daniels that they should work together to eliminate Devine from the match...their alliance sealed with stereo kicks to Devine's chest........ Daniels then took Devine over with a snapmare before the pair took turns to kick several lumps put the Devine Right leaders back.....increasingly peeved about the treatement he was receiving from his two opponents Devine lept to his feet only to walk right into a roaring elbow from Daniels and then a roundhouse-kick from Negra as if he was a ping pong ball.... Negra then directed Daniels to 'finish' Devine off which the FREEDOM-5 leader was happy to oblige in doing by drilling the defending Rey de Reyes Champion into the mat with the RAISE THE STAKES (Cradle Piledriver)...... One........ Two........ Thr...... No ! Negra just save Devine by punting Dean Daniels head....Negra had set Daniels up ! Negra then lifted a dazed Daniels up before spiking the FREEDOM-5 leader into the mat with a brainbuster before turning it over into the Last Chancery submission. But Daniels was already well out of it and Brett Graveson saw no choice but to call for the bell....... Leaving Negra who looked to be in a comanding position with a worn down Devine still feeling the effects of being dropped on his head by the now eliminated Dean Daniels [B]Elimination #3: Dean Daniels @ 21:43[/B] Negra then turned his attention to Darryl Devine....with the attention to lift the Devine Right leader up to a vertical base to deliver the Certain Death. But Devine was like a deadweight so Negra simply dropped down to make the cover....... One...... Two..... Thr...... Devine managed to kick out.... Negra went back to make another cover...... Devine somehow had enough energy left to kick out again........ Negra went for another cover....... But Devine kicked out again, barely getting his shoulder up this time round Negra then paced around in frustration that his opponent had just about enough energy to kick out of pin attempts but too much of deadweight to lift up for either The Certain Death or a Brainbuster..... So Negra saw no other option but to head up top and go for the Phoenix Firebird Splash.... But as he came crashing down upon Devine, the Devine Right leader managed to get the knees up. As both stumbled up to their feet Devine caught Negra with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift , before double underhooking the arms...leading to Devine planting Negra face-first into the mat with the DEVINE DREAM DROP ! One...... Two........ Thr ....... This time it was Negra who was able to kick out, much to the surprise of the defending Rey de Reyes champion......... Devine then decided to take to the skies in order to finish off his opponent but Negra was able to stagger back up to his feet and crotch Devine on the top rope before racing up the turnbuckle to bring Devine in with a Rana but Devine managed to block and knock Negra back down to the mat before launching himself off the top-rope to deliver a picture perfect DFA Flying Elbow Drop....landing the point of his elbow right into the sternum of Negra. One...... Two....... Three !! Darryl Devine had emerged victorious at the end of the Rey De Reyes match once again to become the first wrestler in FCW to retain the Rey De Reyes Trophy. Once again the five competitors involved in this match delivered a very good match an worked their socks off to end the show with a main even worthy match. But it just seemed to be missing that extra spark this year to take it from very good to excellent. Perhaps the uniqueness of the match has lost it's spark considering that there have been four other editions preceding this one or maybe it does need that outside name or two in helping the match feel something that bit more special, or the answer might be in slightly tweaking the format of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Phoenix Negra, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Dean Daniels and Speed Machine in 27:57; the order of elimination was Bulldozer Brandon Smith first, then Bulldozer Speed Machine, then Dean Daniels, and finally Phoenix Negra. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=indigo]Darryl Devine wins the Rey De Reyes title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Darryl Devine celebrating in the ring....a smug self satisfied grin etched across his face as he is handed the Trophy for a second straight year. Inevitably his success is met by a chorus of jeers and boos from the FCW faithful. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] In terms of expectation for this event, it was slightly disappointing but it was still a good show and it was still good enough to raise the importance of the event to being perceived as being above average. Within the FCW community the annual RDR Tournament show, Anniversario as Batalla Final have always been perceived as 'above average' in importance but at least Rey de Reyes now has that recognition from the wider wrestling community. Hopefully Anniversario and Batalla Final will follow suit.

[CENTER][B][U]August in Review[/U][/B] [/CENTER] Unsurprisingly running three shows this month, with two of them outside Puerto Rico, saw us make a signifciant financial loss (around $40,0000) so it was a good move on our part to save money in the preceding months. Ideally we would have only run two shows this month but scheduling conflicts forced us into the Camino de Reyes Double Header. Looking at in a positive the shows did help us maintain a small prescence on the mainland. Following 4C's demise since their jump up to Cult Size , we aren't looking to make that step until we are on a much more solid financial footing, but we would like to maintain the small fan base we have managed to grow in the Tri-State and to a lesser extent the South East regions on the mainland. The real problems this month have been with our referee Brett Graveson, who has taken it upon himself to become the backstage joker. Thing is the victim's of his pranks Marc Speed, Primus and Carl Batch far from saw the funny side. Graveson's pranks on Speed, Primus and Batch were all relatively harmless and in isolation it could be seen as an over-reaction from the 'victim' of the prank. But notably all three have played up the 'race' card. After Graveson's latest prank on Batch, I had no choice but to give him a stern warning. Graveson protested that he wasn't being 'racist' and to be honest I believe him but I said his behaviour and the fact he all aimed all his pranks at black members of the roster, would raise that suspiscion and as an experienced referee he should know better. Graveson has now been sulking since, making out like he's a victim. As good a referee as he, I may be forced to look for a replacement if his behaviour does not improve. Former SWF and TCW alumni Malilli Umaga (known as Akima Brave during his SWF run) arrived this month. The athletic Samoan provides that extra top tier talent we had been looking for since the departure of JD Morgan. Departing the promotion though was Leftie Wilkes after he failed to meet the bosses mininum requirements in terms of being able to display in-ring psychology. A relativelty busy month of contract renegotiations saw Dean Daniels, Nicky R!ot, Amazing Fire Fly, Bradford Peverall, Joe Benning and Devine Right valet Lisa Bowen all put pen to paper on new contracts. The results for the 'Second Chance' poll have also come in following a moderate response from the fans....it had to be said that the choices on offer were hardly stacked with marquee names from FCW's past. But the idea was more to give someone from FCW's past who's first run with the company wasn't a great success a second chance. Just who you the fans voted in will be revealed at Anniversario. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW put on another stellar show with Wave of Fury (B-). The main event saw Ultimate Phoenix once again succesfully defend the Coastal Zone Championship, this time against Donnie J (B), and Fox Mask successfully defended the Xtreme Title against Remmy Skye in Skye's final match with the promotion (C+). MAW's Gauntlet show was something of a disaster (D+) this mostly due to a terrible main event that saw Johnny Martin succesfully defend the Mid Atlantic Title against Henry Lee (D-). Lee's sluggish peformance throughout the match saw fans calling for him to 'retire'. They actually followed what was a strong semi main event that saw Jay Chord defeat JD Morgan (B-) but unfortunately for MAW it's the unwanted memory of the main event the fans will be going home with. NYCW's Shattered was a mediocre, largely forgettable affair (C-). Andre Jones succesfully defended the Empire Title against fellow SWF alumnus Greg Rayne (C-) in the main event. Most memorable match of the night saw new-comer The Silencer make an instant impact by defeating NYCW 'icon' Steve Flash, in what turned out to be Flash's final match with the promotion. With MAW and NYCW both having less than stellar months, only really the currently in form CZCW could have a case in saying that they had a better month than us. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]August News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] We now have four promotions across the wrestling World at Global size. After a string of good shows and a re-focused plan to promote on their home patch SWF have risen back to Global Size, it remains to be seen though if the promotion once seen as the Undisputed Number one promotion in the World has made it through a sticky couple of years. The other promotion to rise to the Global level this month is NOTBPW, whilst the Canadian promotion has been putting on stellar wrestling for years...the surprise is that they have made become a worldwide phenonemenon with Dallas McWade holding their top title the Canadian Championship. It appears that the slightly controversial decision to put the World Title around McWade's waist has generate more interest in a promotion founded on delivering a quality in-ring product. The brilliance of this move is that the NOTBPW fans want to see the likes of the Stones, Johnny Bloodstone or even someone like John Maverick (wrestlers they feel personify the sort of wrestler worthy of holding the Canadian Championship) take McWade down. Sadly whilst one Canadian promotion reaches a new level, another has seen the end of the road, as 4C (Canadian Charisma Championship Combat) go out of business. The little promotion out of Toronto Canada were founded in the autum of 1996 and for more their existance were seen as nothing more than a feeder promotion for the big two in Canada. That started to change about ten years into the existance, as their high octane, hard hitting product began to gradually gain a cult following, that eventually saw them rise to 'Cult Size' last year. Unfortunately this was just about the worst thing that could have happened to 4C as they did not have the solid financial base and resources to be able to cope with the extra costs that come with running a promotion at the Cult Level. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 21CW add Glen Ward to their roster and bring back Philip Cooper. BHOTWG invite Masked Cougar, Insane Machine and Arthur Dexter Bradley to take part in their up-coming autumn tour. All three have seasoned experience of working in Japan. CGC bring in Hollywood Brett Starr and Gigolo Jack Stein (Rodger Dodger) makes his return to the promotion. EWA bring back Haiti Voodude three years after his first run with the promotion. GCG invite Merle O'Curle, Masked Patriot, Kalu Owusu and former WLW star Ketsueki Karasu (Blood Raven) to take part in their up-coming tour. MAW bring back Dazzling Dave Diamond. MHW the fast rising Mexican promotion have boosted their roster with the addition of Pablo Rodriguez. Philip 'Enforcer' Roberts returns to the promotion where he made his name as he decides against renewing his contrac with SWF to come 'home' to NOTBPW. The Canadian giants also add Nate Johnson and respected referee Darren Smith (who also makes the jump from SWF). NYCW add Lee Rivera and new-comer to the wrestling business John 'The Silencer' Snyder. Former SWF and USPW star will have to contend with tryng to sell his merchandise on a smaller scale after signing a PPA deal with RIPW. 21CW mainstay Pitbull Brown decides to expand his work schedule by signing with ROF. SAISHO add veteran Tasuku Shinozuka and former BHOTWG prospect Reijiro Hiraki on PPA deals. SOTBPW pick up former OLLIE talent El Estrella. As expected with their return to Global Size SWF went on a signing spree. It has to be said though that the Sports Entertainment giants did not bring in 'established marquee names' instead bringing in a mixture of rising stars from the Independent scene and 'veteran' talent being given another chance to prove their worth at a promotion operating on a National or above level. Remmy Skye and Ryan Powell fall into the first category of Indie names making the jump up and so does long time USPW mainstay T-Rex. Though hardly a youngster, east coast Indy veteran Honest Frank/ Frankie Future is also somewhat surprisingly given his chance with the SWF after stints with XWF, NYCW and PSW. Falling into that second category are a number of former TCW stars who never quite made it to the upper-card of the rival promotion but will be looking to resurrect their careers with the SWF that include Freddy Huggins, Madman Boone, Stevie Grayson, Harry Allen and Steve Gumble. Jerome Turner also arrives from CGC, as SWF look to freshen up their announce team. Valiant however has decided to jump ship to TCW, showing that despite their return to Global Size SWF are still not safe from TCW's talent raids and that right now they are definitely seen as the Number two promotion in the U.S. Edward Cornell expands his schedule to working on mainland Europe as he joins UEW. Former SWF talents Grandmaster Phunk and Robbie Retro join USPW. Kirk Jameson also joins but will be staying on with SWF as-well, so his arrival in USPW will probably be a short term arrangement until he signs a more long term deal with SWF and they also take a chance on relatively un-tested monster Scythe. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Shanne Hannigans and Luke Cool. 4C extend the contracts of Phillipe LaGrenier and valet Faith. 5SSW extend the contracts of Shiori Jippensha, Eri Sato, Ikuko Temko and Yoko Ikina. AAA extend the contract of veteran mainstay Vixxen. BHOTWG extend the original Elemental's 'legends' deal and seal young lion Taro Shinonoya to a new written contract. BSC extend the contracts of Sara Marie York, Jen Neptune and Amy Galaxy. CGC extend the contracts of James Prudence, Damian Carvill, Destiny. Destiny's former tag partner turned road agent Chance and 'ring girl' Hotstuff Marie. CWWF extend the contract of Stephanie Wade. CZCW extend the contracts of Atlas, Ernest Youngman, Joey Poison, Mick Muscles and Nelson Callum. EWA extend the contracts of The Big Bad, Poppa Punisher and road agent Arson Wells. Exodus 2010 extend the contract of Evil Spirit. GCG secure Roku Sotomura to a new exclusive written contract. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deal of Stuart Ferdinand. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Battle Sakata, Tornado Nagai and road agent Gesshin Nishihara. MAW extend the contracts of Warlord Power and commenatator Duke Hazzard. MHW extend the contract of Luis Montero Jr. MOSC extend the contracts of Harley Neill and Arthur T.Turtle. MPWF extend the contract of El Mitico Jr. NOTBPW secure Tim Westybrook to a new written contract. NYCW extend the contracts of Snow Fox, Primus Allen, Land Mass, road agent Black Hat Bailey, announce team Marv Earnest and Whistler plus valet Cheerleader Nicki. OLLIE extend the contracts of Ultimate Phoenix, El Heroe Mexicano, Hijo Del Mephisto, Velocidad, road agent Oceano and valet Cuervo. PGHW secure Masaru Ugaki and Joshua Taylor to new written contracts. Dread signs a new exclusive 'legends' contract with PGHW and Burning Takash!ta secures an extension for his PPA deal. PSW extend the contracts of Casey Valentine plus announce team Doc Messing and Alex Braun. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Trent Shaffer, Ekuma and Justin Sensitive. ROF extend the contracts of Edward Cornell, Rolling Johnny Stones, Buff Martinez, K'Lee Hawkins and commentator Peaches McCream. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Hypnos, Toshinobu Taku, Gonnoyhyoe Kada, Torajiro Sekazowa and Wasichi 'Fire Fox' Inao. SOTBPW extend the contracts of 'Mr Campeon de Menor' Pirata Malvado, El Fuerza, El Sucio and Tijuana Vampire. SWF secure Chris Caulfield, referee Shane Stones, female manager Emma Chase (she won't want to be called a mere valet) and mere eye candy valet Emmy to new exclusive written contracts. Meanwhile John Greed, referee Jez McArthur and former head booker Farrah Hesketh (currently being kept on in a ringside manager capacity) sign new PPA deals. TCW secure Eddie Chandler to a new written contract. UEW extend the contracts of Sergei Kalashnov, Joey Beauchamp, Scott Van Den Berg and valet Marianne. USPW extend the contract of Darryl Devine, Hollywood Brett Starr, Peter Valentine, commentator Shane Sneer and referee Robbie Sanchez. WLW secure Cameron Vessey, announcer Kuniyoshi Chishu and manager Shirosama Ezakiya to new written contracts and Eisaku Hoshino continues with his lucrative PPA arrangement. WLW secure Adam Matravers, Torch Nakasawa and Yuki Horigoshi to new written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Alexander Bank, Angus Miller, Blitz Simpson, Frankie Robertson, Richie Fox, Vaughan and former SWF star Lead Belly were all budget cut victims for APW, who having seen the fall of 4C in Canada after their rise to cult size are looking to cut costs following their own recent transition to a Cult sized promotion by trimming the fat from their roster. CGC found themselves at the mercy of a talent trade from the rejuvenated SWF, as Freddy Huggins (Huggins also leaves USPW), Ryan Powell (Powell also leaves NYCW and PSW), Madman Boone (Boone also leaves MAW and RIPW) and announcer Jerome Turner all head South of the Border. CZCW are another promotion to be hit with talent raids from the SWF losing Harry Allen (Allen also leaves USPW) and long time roster mainstay Remmy Skye (Skye also departs from PSW and USPW) to the Sports Entertainment Giants and Jared Johnson fails to come to agreement on a new deal with the West Coast promotion. Arthur Dexter Bradley having been offered the chance to go on tour with BHOTWG, finishes up with Exodus 2010. Phoenix II departs from MHW. Its an end of an era for the promotion as Steve Flash bids farewell to New York, stating that he wishes to concentrate on his work for NOTBPW. Stevie Grayson having proved himself on a PPA deal with RIPW makes the step up to the main SWF roster. Demon Seed (Duberry Excess) is let go by SOTBPW to complete a month the Wilkes brothers would rather forget. Philip 'Enforcer' Roberts leaves SWF after 16 years of service and referee Darren Smith follwos him to NOTBPW. Robbie Retro decides against re-newing his contract with SWF opting instead to sign a PPA deal with USPW. USPW however lose both T-Rex and Nate Johnson to SWF. [B]Injuries[/B] MAW were dealt a major blow when roster mainstay Mean Jean Cattley broke his neck, following a botched DDT from the top rope by Fumihiro Ota whilst working in TCW. At the very least it's an injury that will keep him out for over a year and could see well see the end of Cattley's in-ring career. The incident has now put a strain on the once healthy relationship between TCW and MAW, who are far from happy about the heart and soul of their promotion possibly being forced into premature retirement. I'd be surprised if Fumihiro Ota is allowed to ever step foot in an MAW ring. Another head injury in TCW as Zimmy Bumfhole suffers a minor concussion that will keep him out of acton for a month. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] Chris Caulfield has made the decision to hang up his wrestling boots at the Age of 38. Caulfield is of course most associated for his eleven year long run with DaVE where he became one of the icon's of the roster. Though not the most gifted athlete, the fans appreciated his loyalty and work ethic and that was rewarded with three runs with the Unified Title (though all were short transitional reigns). When DaVE was forced to close it's doors in 2007, Caulfield moved South to join up with USPW but only a year later was soon back up the coast , when he agreed a written deal with SWF (something some fans would have seen as unthinkable from the DaVE loyalist- but with DaVE no more, clearly times had changed). Caulfield's fans who may have feared he would get mis-used or buried in the SWF, shouldn't have feared though as he enjoyed a solid push throughout his four year run as an active competitor with the promotion that included a run with the North American Title. Caulfield having just signed a new contract with SWF will now transition into a backstage role as a road agent. Dave 'Thug' Cahill a former four time MOSC UK Tag Team champion (alongside Bruiser as the UK Wrecking Crew) has called it a day at the Age of 46. Cahill also had a sole Blood and Beer Title run with the Scottish promotion. [B]Media News[/B] TCW expand their coverage of their Action Packed show, striking a deal with European Network Ace to show it across Europe. Australia Channel 2 will be showing WLW's Combat TV. [B]Title Changes[/B] Bobby Thomas regained the CGC World Title, ending the ten month reign of Trent Shaffer. Byron's latest run as the EWA Universal champion was brought to an end after only two months by Doctor Insane and Haiti Voodude made a triumphant return to the promotion by defeating Scheming Behemoth for the European Title. EDO Phoenix IV ended the latest run of Tasuku Shinozuka to become the new Golden Crown champion in Exodus 2010. It was all change in MHW this month as Axxis Jr became the new Campeon del Mundo, Mexican Ghoul ended the ten month reign of Phoenix III to capture the Nacional Title and the exciting duo of Amazing Fire Fly and Gino Montero ended the eight month reign of Rebelde Loco and Junior Youth to become the Campeones de Parejas. The Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles are vacant yet again, following Madman Boone's decision to sign a written deal with the SWF. It's difficult to remember the last time a team actually defeated the defending champions to win the MAW Tag Belts. The PSW National Title was vacated following the departure of Remmy Skye to SWF. PRIDE Koiso ended the four month reign of Eisaku Kunomasu to become the Glory Crown Champion in PGHW for a second time. Mito Miwa and Akinori Kwakami became two time Glory Crown Tag champions ending the year long reign of Kozue Kawashima and Li Bingci. Jean 'The Mean Machine' Cattley was forced to vacate the RIPW Championship, after suffering a career threatening Neck injury whilst working for TCW. The Biggz Boyz won the SWF World Tag Team Titles for a fifth time, their latest win comes as something of a surprise though, coming almost six years after their last run with the belts. The title win appears to signal a renewed push for a duo that had been floundering in the lower half of the card for the past five years. Jean ' The Mean Machine' Cattley's month in TCW began brilliantly by becoming the new TCW All Action champion, but was forced to drop the title back to Fumihiro Ota, following the botched top rope DDT incident in what as re-match for the Title between the two. So far Ota has succesfully defended the title since regaining it and it appears that TCW are looking to turn the heat Ota currently has in putting someone on the shelf into genuine heel heat with the fans. Shawn Gonzalez teamed with Rocky Golden to win the World Tag Team Titles, ending the latest run of the Kings of Xtreme (Tyson Baine and Sammy Bach) Yet more vacated Title this month due to SWF talent raids (after their rise back to Global size) as the top two singles belts in USPW the World and Television Titles are both vacated following the departures of T-Rex and Freddy Huggins. Emerald Angel became the WLW Universal Champion for a fourth time, Jacob Jett became a two time Show Stealer Champion, Haru Kurofuji re-united with Koji Kojima to become the WW Tag Team champions for a fourth time and end the reign of Emerald Angel and Jacob Jett (it has to be said both Angel and Jett made up for that disappointment by both capturing singles gold). Takuro Tatsumoto won the Tap Out Title for the first time but then lost the belt to another first time champion in Bussho Makiguchi.

[QUOTE]Philip 'Enforcer' Roberts returns to the promotion where he made his name as he decides against renewing his contrac with SWF to come 'home' to NOTBPW. The Canadian giants also add Nate Johnson and respected referee Darren Smith (who also makes the jump from SWF).[/QUOTE] Wow.. More A* matches for NOTBPW. Roberts in performance biased product = Win.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan to present the Fifth Annual Edition of their Anniversario show. Headlining the show will be the Undisputed Championship showdown between Ultimate Phoenix and Darryl Devine. Phoenix succesfully saw off the challenge of Malilli Umaga and Darryl Devine became the first man to successfully retain the Rey De Reyes Trophy to secure a one on one title shot at the Twin Belts. Will Phoenix be able to see off Devine's challenge or will the Devine Right leader be able to carry the momentum of his Rey De Reyes win into claiming the Undisputed Championship for the first time ? Meanwhile FREEDOM-5's K.C Glenn having returned from his excursion from Japan takes on former Undisputed Champion Phoenix Negra, whilst his F-5 stable mate Dean Daniels goes one on one with last month's beaten challenger for the Twin Belts Malilli Umaga as all four men look to put themselves back in contention for the Undisputed Championship. Charles Rainier will once again face a challenge from the Devine Right Stable for his People's Championship, with Jared Johnson being the one hoping to bring the title back to Darryl Devine's group. Meanwhile The Tag Titles will also be on the line as Mainstream Nation defend against The Sons of Lucha Libre. The Sons earned their shot by seeing off Animal Magic and Dance2Win in a three way contenders scramble match and will be hoping they have the momentum to derail the so far dominant title run of Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher. Animal Magic who were unsuccesful in earning the chance to regain the Tag Team Championships they have held on two occasions, will face off against one another for the first time in FCW. Masked Cougar and Fox Mask felt they have lost their 'edge' and have challenged one another to a singles match in an attempt to regain it. Just who will come out on top between the two masked men and prove to the 'stronger link' of team. Other matches on the card see Angel De Mexico, Amazing Fire Fly and Rey De Reyes finalist Speed Machine will face off against one another in a three way dance with the winner earning a shot at the People's Championship and Matt Hocking will team once again Primus of FREEDOM-5 to take on the Devine Right duo of Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Hocking's one time regular tag partner Arthur Dexter Bradley. Finally their will be a gut-check 4 corner survival featuring Remmy Honeyman, Big Eazy , Joe Benning and the winner of the second chance poll. The loser of the match will see their FCW career come to an end, as an additional stipulation the mystery man must win the match to secure their spot in FCW. Will the wrestler from FCW's past return to the promotion be an all too brief stay or will they re-earn a roster spot at the expense of a current roster member ? The notable absentee from the show is Da Power. It appears that the W.O.V Gold leader has been taken out of FCW by Devine Right, something that , alongside Nicky R!ot's defection to Devine Right appears to signal an end for the W.O.V Gold stable, though Big Eazy whose own FCW career is on the line in the Gut-Check 4-way and Carl Batch have vowed to carry on the W.O.V Gold name. The Pre-show match will see Dance2Wins Mr Electricity face off with Captain Morgan. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for Anniversario V[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Anniversario V[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 18th September 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]2012 Rey De Reyes Winner-[/SIZE] Darryl Devine[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] K.C Glenn vs Phoenix Negra[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels vs Malilli Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Partner vs Partner:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Fox Mask vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Contenders 3-Way:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Primus & Matt Hocking vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Gut-Check 4CS:[/B] [SIZE=1]* Whoever is pinned is out of FCW[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]* Mystery returnee must win match to stay in FCW[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing W.O.V Gold'[/SIZE] Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs Winner of 'Second Chance' Poll. [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match:[/B] Mr Electricity vs Captain Morgan _____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Anniversario V[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Darryl Devine[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]K.C Glenn vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels vs Malilli Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Fox Mask vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Contenders:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs Speed Machine[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Primus & Matt Hocking vs BBS & ADB [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Gut-Check 4CS:[/B] Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs ???[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Mr Electtricity vs Captain Morgan [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Jared Johnson Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Fox Mask vs[B] Masked Cougar[/B] People's Contenders: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Speed Machine Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] Gut-Check 4CS: Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs [B]???[/B] Mr Electtricity vs [B]Captain Morgan[/B]

[B]Anniversario V Undisputed Championship: Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine K.C Glenn vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Malilli Umaga People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] Fox Mask vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] People's Contenders: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] Gut-Check 4CS: Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs[B] ???[/B] [B]Mr Electtricity [/B]vs Captain Morgan

Great work on the Rey de Reyes. [B][U]Anniversario V[/U][/B] [U]Undisputed Championship[/U]: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Darryl Devine [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Dean Daniels vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [U]People's Championship[/U]: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Jared Johnson [U]Tag Team Championship[/U]: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Fox Mask vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] People's Contenders: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Primus & Matt Hocking[/B] vs BBS & ADB Gut-Check 4CS: Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs [B]???[/B] [B]Mr Electtricity[/B] vs Captain Morgan

Anniversario V Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Darryl Devine [I]Mainly because I feel the heel challengers are more viable at the moment and Devine is headed for a feud with PRP.[/I] K.C Glenn vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Dean Daniels vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [I]As stated above, I see the heels coming out on top here to keep the pressure on Ultimate Phoenix.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Jared Johnson [I]I'm actually quite enjoying the little push for your user character. You can help out some of the lower card in this role.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Na[/B]tion vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]I don't think the Luchas are the team to down the Mainstream Nation. Soul Krusher will swat them both about a bit here.[/I] Fox Mask vs Masked Cougar [I]Some kind of draw to continue the storyline of them trying to find themselves once more[/I] People's Contenders: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Speed Machine [I]Machine had a shot at your title not long ago, IIRC, so I'll go with Mexico for a bit of a resurgence.[/I] Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [I]More of a team than the pair with nothing better to do than tag together[/I] Gut-Check 4CS: Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs [B]???[/B] [I]I was tempted to go for Honeyman's first win getting him a contract, but I can't see you rewarding fans who chose the returning wrestler with just a one-off appearance. I think Big Eazy may be the one to go, leaving Batch with a new stable to found.[/I] [B]Mr Electricity[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]I can't help but feel both these guys deserve better, but then they're kind of in the exact same position in my own diary so I can't complain! :D[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Darryl Devine [I]For now, at least, the belts stay with Phoenix[/I] [B]K.C Glenn[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [I]They kid's a phenomenon - just don't get him too over or SWF will be sniffing around... :p[/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I]Daniels is hot, while Umaga made a big splash but is probably levelling out and casting around for new targets[/I] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]Should be a good match[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]It pains me to say it, but here we are[/I] Fox Mask vs Masked Cougar [I]Draw, as Marcel says[/I] People's Contenders: Amazing Fire Fly vs Angel De Mexico vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]He has momentum on his side[/I] Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [I]Matt Hocking's not getting a push, right? I mean, ADB just showed that he [U]can[/U] go, or at least get carried... Has Hocking ever managed that?[/I] Gut-Check 4CS: Big Eazy vs Joe Benning vs Remmy Honeyman vs ??? [I]Seems likely that Rayne is back, and bye-bye Eazy. I'd have voted for Amo del Gato myself, but all the options were worthy of release anyway :p[/I] [B]Mr Electtricity[/B] vs Captain Morgan [I]Semblance of a push vs. Semblance of a wrestler... I love Morgan's character, but it's shocking how far he seems to have fallen since he was a top heel for indy feds in '07[/I]

Archived