Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;645309]So when you look back at what you could've/should've/would've done, does it actually make you want to start over? I find I get that temptation with my diary every so often, when I look back on what I did and what I would change. As I said a page or two ago, this would be a diary I would genuinely miss if and when it does end. That said, if it means you moving on to another new project, then I guess it would have a bit of upside... But I do hope you keep going with FCW...[/QUOTE] I agree on both parts. Part of the reason that I write diaries is to force me from failing into the temptation to restart a game because of the could've, should've, would'ves.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;645298] Even though I feel like I've hit a bit of a 'brick wall', I'll be carrying on and seeing if I can break through the 'brick wall' so to speak.[/QUOTE] While it's an outside perspective, I strongly suspect that you can make it - provided that you play financially conservatively, with just the occasional foray into the Tri-State to keep yourself over there, and then spreading out as you go to add more regions in. If you can hit the point where you can maintain profitability on a two-show-per-month basis, you can grow a lot of secondary territories to get you in position to eventually safely punch through into Cult.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [I][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return once again to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan on Tuesday 9th October, where the new Undisputed Champion Darryl Devine will make his first defence of the Twin Belts. He faces a tough challenge however as he will have to fend off the double challenge of previous champion Ultimate Phoenix and the man who laid him out at the end of Anniversario, Phoenix long standing rival Phoenix Negra. FCW officials felt that Ultimate Phoenix deserved a re-match, but with Negra likely to prove to be a loose cannon and intefere in another match between Devine and Phoenix, FCW felt it was best to throw Negra into the mix. Devine is said to be less than pleased about this decision, and has said that FCW officials are just determined to see him 'fail' as champion by making him go through an extremely tough first defence and with two former Undisputed Champions to face off against in the same match it certainly will be a immediate 'test' of teh Devine Right leader's reign with the Twin Belts. Charles Rainier who is so far proving resillient as the People's champion, since his upset win over Bulldozer Brandon Smith at Esto Signica Guerra II in June and this time he faces the challenge of the leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance Angel De Mexico. Some people may be surprised to learn that the Patriotic Mexican has not won FCW Gold, since 2009 when he held the same People's Title that Rainier currently holds and even though Angel will have respect for his opponent (unlike Rainier's recent challengers from Devine Right) he will be determined to once again get his hands on a title. Following their win over the Devine Right duo of Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley, the tandem being dubbed as 'HockPrime' Matt Hocking and Primus will get another opportunity to challenge for the Tag Team Championships currently held by the so far dominant Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher). Last time they challenged for the titles it was to answer an open challenge laid out by Hernandez, where they came up short. However this time with more experience behind them as the team they may well provide a sterner test for the champions. There will be more Tag Team action as Animal Magic take on Dance2Win as both teams look to re-establish themselves as contenders for the Tag Team Titles and given both teams history with the champion, they will be determined to not only have a chance to win Championship gold but to have the chance to gain a little revenge on the Mainstream Nation. Dean Daniels request for a match with the man who attacked him at the end of his match last month against Malilli Umaga has been granted as the FREEDOM-5 leader will step in the ring with the monsterous Pacific Islander Java. Daniels win last month over Umaga probably put him back in contention for the Undisputed Championship and the action's of Java appear to have moved his focus away from that goal for the time being. Umaga who's re-action to Java's attack on Daniels, seems to suggest he may have something to do with bringing the former USPW Tag champion into FCW will look to get back on the winning after suffering consecutive losses to Ultimate Phoenix and Dean Daniels when he faces off with a man determined to prove himself worthy of a spot on the FCW roster Remmy Honeyman. One man who did make a triumphant return to FCW last month was Amo De Gato, but the masked luchador faces a tough task to stay on the winning track when he faces off with the newest member of Devine Right Nicky R!ot. Rounding out the main show Captain Morgan makes a rare main show appearance but faces the uneviable task of stepping in the ring with the dangerous 'Speed Machine' and one half of the Sons of Lucha Libre El Mitico Jr will step into the ring with the newest member of the Mainstream Nation the leather clad 'Spirit. The pre-show match see's Mitico's partner Capitao Brasil Jr go up against Devine Right's Arthur Dexter Bradley and Big Eazy in three way action Here is a full run down of the card for Subida Del Rey [CENTER][B][U]FCW Subida Del Rey[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 9th October 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels vs Java [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Primus & Matt Hocking Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) Amo Del Gato vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot Malilli Umaga vs Remmy Honeyman [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] El Mitico Jr vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Spirit Captain Morgan vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed [FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Capitao Brasil Jr vs Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Big Eazy[/FONT] ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B] [/COLOR] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Subida Del Rey[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Darryl Devine vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels vs Java [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs Primus & Matt Hocking[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Animal Magic vs Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo De Gato vs Nicky R!ot [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Malilli Umaga vs Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]El Mitico Jr vs Spirit[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Captain Morgan vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Capitao Brasil Jr vs Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Big Eazy [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][/quote][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[B]Subida Del Rey Undisputed Championship: Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] Dean Daniels vs [B]Java[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Primus & Matt Hocking Animal Magic vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] Amo De Gato vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] vs Spirit Captain Morgan vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Big Eazy

Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs[B] Angel De Mexico[/B] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Java Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Primus & Matt Hocking Animal Magic vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] Amo De Gato vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B] Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman El Mitico Jr vs [B]Spirit[/B] Captain Morgan vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley [/B]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Java [I]DQ[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Primus & Matt Hocking [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Dance2Win [I]Barely though[/I] Amo De Gato vs [B]Nicky R!ot [/B] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman El Mitico Jr vs [B]Spirit[/B] Captain Morgan vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley

[B][U]Subida Del Rey[/U][/B] [U]Undisputed Championship[/U]: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [I]Can't see DD dropping the belt just yet. If he loses, it will be through shenanigans. [/I] [U]People's Championship[/U]: Charles Rainier vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] [I]Time to drop the belt? [/I] Dean Daniels vs [B]Java[/B] [I]Java gets a big win.[/I] [U]Tag Team Championship[/U]: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs Primus & Matt Hocking [B]Animal Magic [/B]vs Dance2Win Amo De Gato vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman El Mitico Jr vs [B]Spirit[/B] Captain Morgan vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Big Eazy

Subida Del Rey Undisputed Championship: [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Java - probably by DQ or something though Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs Primus & Matt Hocking Animal Magic vs [b]Dance2Win[/b] Amo De Gato vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] vs Remmy Honeyman El Mitico Jr vs [b]Spirit[/b] Captain Morgan vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] [b]Capitao Brasil Jr[/b] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Big Eazy

Subida Del Rey Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [I]I don't see him losing it first time out[/I] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Angel De Mexico [I]Not sure about this one. So since everyone else seems to backing Mexico, I'll go with the champ![/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Java [I]By DQ as Daniels gets taken out[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs Primus & Matt Hocking [I]Primus and Hocking are going well, but I don't think they're quite there to challenge the champs yet[/I] Animal Magic vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] [I]Seems like you're in a bit of a quandary with Animal Magic[/I] Amo De Gato vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]Amo del Gato's big comeback ends here![/I] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [I]Squash city[/I] El Mitico Jr vs [B]Spirit[/B] [I]Go with the newcomer to make an impression[/I] Captain Morgan vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Speed Machine gets back on track after his recent loss to Mexico[/I] [B]Capitao Brasil Jr [/B]vs Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Big Eazy [I]Capitao to win this one. No real comment to make on it![/I]

I admit I have missed alot here on the island but gonna predict anyway. Probably gonna be way off though. Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Java Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Primus & Matt Hocking [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Dance2Win Amo De Gato vs [B]Nicky R!ot [/B] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] vs Spirit Captain Morgan vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley [/B]vs Big Eazy

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Subida Del Rey[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 9th October 2012[/SIZE] Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico Attendance: 2000 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/U][/I][/LEFT] [U][B]Pre-Show[/B][/U] [I]Dean Daniels is backstage and it looks like he has a few words for Malilli Umaga and Java. These segments are definately more for the benefit for those watching the online broadcast, as opposed to those in the arena[/I]. [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Java if you wanted a piece of me, you could have challenged me like a real man but instead you attack me from behind, after I spent a load of energy earning a hard fought victory a victory that should have put me back in the title picture...[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But for now I'm forced to ignore those ambitions, over the mere fact that you weren't prepared to challenge me face to face. You may be the size of a monster but inside you're just a cowardly boy I bet, a cowardly boy unable to make decisions of his own. I know you didn't attack me over your own free-will and given his reaction after the attack, I have a pretty good idea who set you up for this. Umaga since coming into FCW, you've been attacking like some wannabe Darryl Devine....one is insufferable enough...we don't need another one.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match: Arthur Dexter Bradley w/ Lisa Bowen vs Big Eazy w/ Carl Batch vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] The fans who came to the arena early were actually treated to a match that was probbaly worthy of inclusion on the main show, instead of the normal mid-carder(s) over jobber(s) squash. This was a fast paced competiive three way with Capitao and ADB forming a somewhat un-easy alliance to take out Big Eazy......ADB of course soon turned on Capitao clipping his opponent from behind and goign for a quick roll up but the LEA member soon turned the tables on ADB and got the Devine Right man caught in his inverted Figure Four Submission (A Prayer For Mercy).... Big Eazy came back in to break that up and then lifted Capitao up for the Natural Ending Powerbomb only for Capitao to counter into a Victory Roll. Capitao then snapped off a swinging DDT on Eazy before heading up top but before he could launch off with the Fall From Rio, Eazy was back to his feet and was soon slamming Capitao to the mat with the Natural Ending....Unfortnately for the man determined to keep the W.O.V Gold name alive an argument between Lisa Bowen and his manager Carl Batch had a certain Brett Graveson distracted that allowed for ADB to sneak in with the Green Box....smash the foreign object over Eazy's head and steal the victory away from Eazy with a quick roll up. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Big Eazy and Capitão Brasil Jr in 6:55 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Big Eazy by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Main Show[/B][/U][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome everyone to the show, before shilling the main event..the Undisputed Showdown between Darryl Devine, Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra. Lynch feels Devine will have no problems defendinf the belt, whilst O'Hara thinks Phoenix will regain the title but cannot rule out Negra as a dangerous wildcard[/I]. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [I]Darryl Devine comes to the ring the Twin Belts over each shoulder and flanked by the rest of the Devine Right Stable, unsurprisingly just the very sight of him and the rest of Devine Right has the is met with vitriol from the crowd. [/I] [I]Lisa Bowen takes the microphone first........[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen[/B]: Ladies and Gentlemans put your hands together and give a big appreciative welcome to the NEW FCW UNDISPUTED CHAMPION.....DARRRRYLLLLLL DEVINNNNNNE !!![/COLOR] [I]The crowd's 'welcome' after Bowen's enthusiastic introduction for the Devine Right leader, is just as enthusiastic, but it's not apprectiative, instead they just continue to rain down more hatred upon the new champion.[/I] [I]After letting the vitriol die down for a bit, Devine addresses the crowd....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] What you see before you is a legend.....not a future legend...a legend. In the space of just two months I defended the Rey De Reyes and then bettered your beloved Ultimate Phoenix to claim something I should have claimed a long time ago the Twin Belts. Finallly these belts are in the possession of someone worthy of being called Undisputed Champion.[/COLOR] [I]Devine's insufferable arrogance is met with more boos from the crowd...Devine just laps it up though, revelling in their hatred, before continuing with his self congratulating spiel[/I] [COLOR=darkred]The false idols who held this belt before, do not pail in comparison to me...you see Power, Phoenix, JD Morgan and even Negra (Devine's tone is noticeably bitter when he says Negra) were all good champions, I'm gratious enough to give them that but none of them were Devine ![/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Devine's mood turns from smug to more agitated, you could even say angry.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Now you'd think with a man of my calibre, the Powers that be would show me some damn respect but instead they are making me defend these belts in a triple threat...against the man who I proved to be better than Ultimate Phoenix and the man who attacked me after I won this title....Phoenix Negra.[/COLOR] [I]After pacing round for a bit, Devine continues on with his rant[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Answer me this what sort of company, rewards someone for blindsiding someone after they have worked their butt off to achieve something. You should all be grateful that I am standing here, able to defend the belt tonight after Negra's cowardly attack on me. But here I do stand and because I am a fighting champion, I will be forced to accept this clearly unfair challenge put before me.........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]It seems as though everyone in FCW is jealous of me, they seem desperate to take me down. But take me down they wont, because I....actually I mean we, because I include the rest of the guys in this ring with me...will be, no in fact are the dominant force in FCW.[/COLOR] [I]Devine then shows off the twin belts to each side of the arena, normally this would get a face reaction but with Devine it just further puts over the fact that he's an arrogant twerp and his posing is just met with more undying hatred from the fans.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: El Mitico Jr vs Spirit w[/B] [B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first match saw El Mitico take on the newest recruit to the Mainstream Nation Spirit (known as Evil Spirit in Japan, but he drops the Evil here because in the Mainstreamers eye's he's not Evil, he's just 'misunderstood') Mitico however is not one bit intimidated by Spirit's 'scary' appearance and uses his size advantage to basically dominate the 'weirdo', getting a series of two counts with a variety of suplexes (Delayed Vertical and two consecutive Germans)....seeing that Spirit is in trouble the rest of Mainstream Nation hit the ring, with Hernandez clocking Mitico over the head with a chair in full view of Brett Graveson, handing Mitico the blatant DQ victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: El Mítico Jr defeated Evil Spirit in 4:32 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Nation continue with the beat-down on Mitico, only for the cavalry to arrive the rest of the LEA Angel De Mexico and Capitao Brasil Jr, however Mitico is in no condition to fight back, still leaving Angel and Capitao out-numbered but Amazing Fire Fly suddenly appears, springboarding into the ring and then spiking Soul Krusher into the mat with an Inferno DDT ![/I] [I]Mainstream Nation then bail out of the ring with their tails between their legs, unsatisfied with the fact that they weren't able to do further damage to Mitico.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [I]Angel De Mexico then picks up a microphone to address Amazing Fire Fly[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] Thank you my friend, for helping us in our time of need. We were in great danger and you came to our rescue, for that Fire Fly we are most thankful.[/COLOR] [I]Amazing Fire Fly now has a microphone[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] As fellow up-holders of the luchador code , I felt it only right to help.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] We had no idea you felt the same way, we though you had well lets say your own agenda.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] My principles have always been the same as yours and your friends Senor Mexico but you have just failed to notice.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico[/B]: And that my friend is an error on my part....the Lucha Equity Alliance can do with growing stronger in number and it's clear my friend you show an interest in becoming a member. So we are offering you membership Fire Fly, that's if you are interested of course...I mean we do not force membership....and if you turn us down you won't be an enemy...we will respect your deci....[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] Yes I know all that Senor Mexico, I know you are a very honorable man and all that but[/COLOR]....... [I]A pause as the rest of the LEA and the crowd wonder what Fire Fly is going to say next[/I] [COLOR=blue]It's all I ever wanted....since I came here and saw you form the LEA...I wanted to be part of it. It will be my pleasure to become a member.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico[/B]: Welcome to the family then Fire Fly, you have certainly proved yourself worthy of the cause. It'll be a pleasure to have you on board[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] The pleasure is all mine Senor Mexico.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Malilli Umaga vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RemmyHoneyman.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] A relatively entertaining squash as Honeyman provides some brave resistance in the early going and almost steals an upset with a victory roll but ultimately in the end Umaga's dominance is evident and he finishes off the charisma free jobber with the Samoan Suplex. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Malili Umaga defeated Remmy Honeyman in 3:13 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [/B] [B]'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This turned out to be virtually the same match as their first encounter at Rey De Reyes, starting with some wild brawling....with 'HockPrime' gaining the advantage only for Mainstream Nation to get back into it via cheating. The finishing sequence came when Hocking got the hot-tag into Primus, who knocked Hernandez out of the ring with a shoulder block and then went to toe to toe with Soul Krusher, after stunning Krusher with a flurry of fore-arms smashes, in an impressive feat of strength Primus scooped up Krusher before slamming the 'monster' onto the mat with a Power-Slam...before turning it over to Matt Hocking who climbed the top-rope and came crashing down upon Krusher with a flying splash..... That looked to have earned 'HockPrime' the upset victory but Spirit armed with a barbed wire kendo stick, got up on the apron and his prescence was enough to distract Brett Graveson, that allowed Mainstream Hernandez to sneak in armed with chair, which he used to great effect to smash over the head of Hocking and then to prevent Primus from coming back into make the save. With Graveson's attention no longer diverted away...Krusher now had the already groggy Hocking upon his shoulders in the Electric chair positon...that inevitably led to the Death To the Mainstream and a succesful if rather tainted defence for the champions. Though this wasn't alot different to their first match against one another, the fans bought into 'HockPrime' more as challengers this time round and they actually looked more likely to pull out the upset win this time, with MN having to resort to using Spirit as an interference runner to help keep hold of the belts. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation defeated 'HockPrime' in 7:46 when Soul Krusher defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation retain the FCW Tag Team Titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Speed Machine vs Captain Morgan[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan_alt71.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though this was a heel- heel match the fans actually wanted to see the drunken hobo Captain Morgan get dismantled by Speed Machine. It has to be said that despite the potential greatness of the gimmick Morgan has earned what you call 'X-Pac' Heat due to his lack lustre in-ring performances during his tenure in FCW. This did turn out to the dismantling the fans expected/wanted and Speed Machine put Morgan away with the Speedbreaker 2000 (Cross Arm Breaker) in what will turn out to be Morgan's last match with FCW. That's perhaps a little unfair on Morgan who was beginning to show signs of improvement in his last few matches but for where he would continue to be positioned on the card he asked for a little too much money to justify extending his stay with us. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Captain Morgan in 4:13 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Ultimate Phoenix is getting ready for his up-coming match with Darryl Devine and Phoenix Negra, when he yeah...you guessed it spots a camera to cut a promo[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I will make no excuses Darryl Devine defeated me fair and square for those twin belts, they're may be those who point to the distraction caused by Negra but if I was distracted then that is a failing on my part. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You see unlike others I am humble enough to admit when I have failed, but like all true champions I shall rise again, much like Phoenix you could say and come back stronger and even though I do not get a one on one re-match I do not fear the challenge laid before me, because I sense much fear from the champion...[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]I do NOT fear Negra, I do NOT fear Devine... I do NOT fear this test laid before me. Do you fear thus ULTIMATE test as champion Devine....I think you do.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a solid Tag contest but lacked a bit of spark, due to the face/face dynamic and when's that the case the teams need to pull something special out of the bag to get the crowd on board. The former Tag champs Animal Magic actually played the default 'heels' here taking advantage of Mr Electricity playng to the crowd with a disco dance and then isolating the flamboyant disco dancer for a good stretch of the match and noticeably putting a bit more force behind some of their kicks, though the fans didn't really 'buy' into them in that role. Eventually Electricity got the 'hot' tag into Bradford Peverall, after Animal Magic mistimed the Last Hunt. Peverall cleaned house with a flurry of European Uppercuts before taking down Masked Cougar with his Rapid Eye Movement combo, before Fox Mask made the save by nailing Peverall with the Fox Hunter. That then drew Mr Electricity back into the ring, resulting in a two on two brawl....... Dance2Win then looked to be in control with Electricity about to plant Cougar into the mat with the Move #54 and Peverall about to drill Cougar with the Totally Totalled but both members of Animal Magic managed to slip out of the moves and nail their opponents with stereo Enzgiuri's, Cougar then downed Peverall with the I AM COUGAR HEAR ME ROAR, whilst Fox Mask took down Electricity with the Fox Flip Off DDT, before making the pin to pick up the victory and keep themselves ahead of Dance2Win in contention for a Tag Team Title shot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated Dance 2 Win in 8:57 when Fox Mask defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Amo Del Gato vs Nicky R!ot w/Lisa Bowen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w /[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A match of two halves. Gato who was determined to build upon his victorious return at Anniversario, kept R!ot off balance in the early going with his agile offence that lead to a couple of flash pinfalls. Growing in frustration R!ot unsurpsingly decided to take a powder much to the frustration of the fans and instead of patiently waiting for R!ot to get back in the ring Gato gave chase, falling to the 'trap' and eventually being blindsided from behind by the Devine Right man. From then on it was all R!ot and despite Gato bravely kicking out after a delayed vertical suplex, he eventually succumbed to defeat, after being turned inside out with a Sub Pop Bop. Decent 'extended squash' match that made Gato look competitive in the early going but as the same time gave R!ot a convincing win by the end of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Amo Del Gato in 6:53 by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Phoenix Negra is perched up in the rafters of the 'Monty'....that's where he likes to hang out, and he has a few words to say about this match with Darryl Devine and Ultimate Phoenix[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] You Devine it's not fair, but I think you find that I am a fair man for I could have stolen your precious title belts. You think it's not fair to be laid out like that, but I see your Devine Right buddies lay out other all the time, unlike you Devine I do not need others to do my bidding for me. You see Devine it's not about all about the gold with me, it's proving that I am in fact better than arrogant fools like you and as for Phoenix he feels he is better than me for he follows a righteous path...the path of the 'hero'. Ask me this, am I really such a villain for all I wish to prove is that I am the better 'brother, is that the actions of someone so evil ? Ask yourselves, am I really the bad guy or am I just different.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Dean Daniels vs Java[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Java.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though the FREEDOM-5 leader was able to outmanoeuvre Java in the early going, the Indonesian Beast eventually managed to 'catch up' putting Daniels down with a big boot. That then lead to Java 'man handling' Daniels for a good stretch of the match. It looked like he could have had the match won with an impressive miltitary press style power-slam but Daniels bravely kicked out. Java then looked to put Daniels away with his Greeting From the Islands (Two Handed Choke Slam) but a desperate Dean Daniels managed to work his way out of it, before landing a series of elbows shots to the head of Java, only for the face painted beast to reply with a vicious headbutt and toss Daniels into the corner. Java then came charging in with a running big boot but Daniels was able to move out of the way at the last split second and Java ended up getting caught in the turnbuckle. Daniels then saw the opportunity to fire in a series of shots at Java's leg and as Java hobbled away, Daniels climbed to the top turbuckle before taking Java off his feet with a missile drop-kick. Java then hobbled back up only for Daniels to take him down with a chop block and then apply an ankle lock. It looked like Java might use his long reach to reach the ropes but Daniels sat back into grapevine and had the submission situated perfectly in the middle of the ring. Just when it looked like Java would be forced to tap or pass out....Malilli Umaga hit the ring to stomp away on Daniels blatantly in view of referee Brett Graveson, giving the referee no choice but to call for the bell and award Daniels the match via DQ. I'll hold my hands up here and say that the booking to the finish of this match was too similar to the finish of the Mitico-Spirit match that started the show. Should have gone with Java causing the DQ for himself and Malilli Umaga confirming his association with Java aftewards. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Java in 7:49 when Java was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Umaga confirms his association with Java as the pair join in with a beat-down on the FREEDOM-5 leader. The cavalry is on it's way however as Primus and his new Tag partner (and currently unofficial F-5 member) Matt Hocking save Daniels from the beat-down. It's something that will go someone to helping the rest of F-5 trust Hocking as well as Primus.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Angel De Mexico[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The early going was quite slow paced with lots of feeling out, which played into the face that there was alot of respect for either opponent. The pace did start to quicken a little after an arm-drag take down from Angel, only for myself to pop right back up and nail the patriotic masked man with a drop-kick. That lead to a two count, before I decided to go for the C.R Driver but it has to be said that I looked for that too early and Angel was able to counter into a Jack-Knife cradle. We then exchanged quick pin attempts leading into a stand-off. We locked up again and engaged in some more chain wrestling, Angel managed to work in backslide for a two count but I managed to work my way out and then catch Angel with a kick to the head.....I then took over the LEA leader with a snap suplex before heading up top, but when I launched off the top turnbuckle with the moonsault Angel moved out of the way and then swept me off my feet into another quick cradle pin. I managed to kick out but Angel was now pushing the pace as he took me down with a sequence of arm-drags that lead to me rolling out of the ring to catch a breather but Angel wasn't going to let up the pace and he came crashing through the ropes with a tope con hilo. Angel then pitched me into the ring and headed up top himself..... The Patrotic masked man then came flying off the top-rope and took me down with a head-scissors but I was able to block the transition into the Mexican Death Arm Bar and rolled through into a La Magistral Cradle. Angel kicked out and then nailed me with a drop-kick, before lifting me up and setting up for the Acapulco Twist but I was able to block that and plant Angel into the mat with a leg-sweep before taking control of the leg and putting Angel in a single leg crab but before I can transition into a full Boston Crab, the LEA leader managed to power his way to his feet and then nail me with an Enziguri. That left me staggered enough for Angel to then plant me into the mat with the Acapulco Twist........ One....... Two...... Thr......... No ! Somehow I managed to dig out enough determination to kick out and save the title. Angel paced around for a bit and then lifted me up again to go for a second consecutive Acapulco Twist but this time I was able to block and then caught Angel with a back heel kick to the mid-section. I then went for the C.R Driver but as with the first time I went for the move Angel had it scouted and took me over with a back body drop. Angel then lifted me up grabbing the leg but I was able to nail the LEA leader with an Enziguri...before planting Angel into the mat with a leg-sweep. I then headed up top and went for the moonsault.......Angel moved out of the way but I was able to land on my feet and then nail the patriotic masked man with the Raindrop (Dropsault)......before quickly rolling Angel up...... One...... Two........ Three Once again I had managed to make a succesful defence of the People's Championship and this time against a calibre of opponent many felt I would come up short against. This was a nicely wrestled contest but it just lacked that bit of spark to make it one of the more memorable People's Title matches. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Ángel De México in 14:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Angel De Mexico graciously accepts defeat by shaking my hand, after a hard fought match but the Devine Right trio of Nicky R!ot, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Arthur Dexter Bradley hit the ring and blindside us from behind, before laying a beat-down, which is met with much derision from the fans.[/I] [I]Nicky R!ot then picks up my title belt and shouts 'My shot next Charles ! You were the weak link and I'll prove it by beating you for that title'[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] A video is shown to hype up the Undisputed Title match between Darryl Devine, Phoenix Negra and Ultimate Phoenix. It shows all three winning the title on past occasions, putting over the fact that all of them have held the belt within the past year and it truly is a battle of the top three in FCW this year. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/ Lisa Bowen vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=white]______ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/CENTER] It's clear that all three men don't like each other as they stare each other down with contempt throughout the pomp and ceremony of the introductions and after the bell has rung. They circle round for a bit, waiting for one of them to make a move....all very tense stuff. They both all simultaneous go for strikes and kicks on each other at the same time and we get a three way striking battle. Devine goes low on Ultimate Phoenix and sweeps the legs out from underneath the former champion. Devine then feeling that it would be good to try and eliminate Phoenix from the competition, invites Negra to work as a team and the pair of heels do come to an agreement even tough they clearly don't like each other. After a series of snapmares and kicking the proverbial crap out of Phoenix back. Devine orders Negra out onto the apron before planting Phoenix over his knee with a backbreaker. Negra then brings himself back into the ring but slingshots himself over Devine and then drills the Devine Right leader with a super-kick. Before rolling Devine up for a quick pin...... One..... Two...... Devine kicks out and Phoenix is back to his feet...the two 'brothers' look at each other and now they agree to work together to try and eliminate Devine from the equation.....a double team suplex plants Devine onto the mat, before Phoenix delivers a quebrada, before Negra follows in with a running shooting star press........ One...... Two.......... Phoenix breaks up the pin, much to the annoyance of Negra and Devine scrambles out of the ring to catch a breather and to seek solace within in the ample charms of Lisa Bowen. Negra and Phoenix then engage in a shoving contest before coming to blows, that transitions into a nice sequence where they try to outmanoevure one another with flashy kick combinations, including both of them going for the springboard roundhouse only for their opponent to be a step ahead in countering the move...the sequence ends with them hitting simultaneous leg-lariats on one another leading to them laying flat on the mat. At that point Devine who has been resting up sees it as an opportunity to sneak in and steal the pin but the Phoenix 'Brothers' both kip up at the same time and hit stereo drop-kicks on Devine that send the Devine right leader back out of the ring. Negra then tries to stun Phoenix with a leaping kick but the former two time champion ducks under and sweeps the legs out from underneath Negra.....Phoenix then lifts Negra up and drops his long term nemesis on his head with an Elemental Suplex......... One...... Two........ Thr.......... Negra manages to kick out but remain rooted to the mat and Phoenix heads up top but Devine is now back up on the apron and he rocks Phoenix with a fore-arm shot before joining Phoenix on the top turnbuckle. Devine tries for a superplex but Phoenix shoves him off and then launches himself off to plant Devine with a Tornado DDT but Devine actually manages to block and plants Phoenix down onto the mat with a Front Suplex. Devine then waits for Phoenix to get back to his feet before delivering a boot to the mid-section and applying his sleeper variation the Devine Dreams...throughout this though he has clearly forgotten about Negra, who comes springing off the ropes to nail Devine with a springboard Enziguri that inadevertadly leads to Devine hitting a sort of Sleeper Hold Suplex on Phoenix........... One........ Two......... Negra breaks up the pin with a kick to the head, before lifting Devine up and drilling the champion into the mat with a Brainbuster........ One........ Two........ Thr.......... Devine kicks out but the mysterious masked man immediately transitions into the Last Chancery............. Negra has the hold synched in right in the middle of the ring....... Graveson checks on Devine...... No response from the champion....... Another look from the referee...... Still no response, Phoenix is down and Devine looks set to pass out....... New champion ?........ No Phoenix dives across to make a last ditch save for his own title hopes...... The Phoenixes unload with strikes on one another once again......leg lariat from Negra takes down Phoenix....before delivering a heel kick to the mid-section he sets up for Certain Death but Phoenix has it scouted and counters into a back body drop...Negra staggers back up to his feet.....Dragon Screw Leg-whip from Phoenix Phoenix waits for Negra to limp back up to a vertical base......... FLAMING DRIVER !!! But before Phoenix can make the cover, Devine is back up and he catches Phoenix with a low blow from behind before rolling the former champion up with a quick cradle....... One....... Two....... Thr....... Phoenix manages to kick out much to the frustration of Devine....... Devine maintains control with a stiff elbow shot before setting up for the Devine Dreams.....Phoenix has it scouted though and works his way out, before going for an Enziguri but Devine ducks under and plants Phoenix into the mat with a Forward Russian Leg Sweep. Devine then lifts Phoenix back up, before taking the popular masked man over with the Devineplex (Northern Lights Suplex).......... One...... Two...... Thr...... Close but not close enough for Devine as Phoenix just about gets a shoulder up to save himself.With both Phoenix and Negra down....Devine feels condident enough to head up top, his natural arrogance taking over as he plays to the crowd...... But that arrogance proves costly as Negra spring back up and then brings Devine crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana............ One...... Two....... Devine rolls through into a Jack Knife Cradle........ One...... Two........ Both rise back to their feet and Devine takes control with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift...he sets up for the Devine Dream Drop but Negra manages to block and then responds with a roundhouse/heel-kick combination to set up the CERTAIN DEATH........ Devine looks completely out of it........ One........ Two...... Thr.......... Last ditch save from Phoenix ..... But it's Negra who maintains the ascendcy in the match as he unleashes a flurry of strikes and kicks on Phoenix that back his rival up into the corner......a fired up Negra comes charging in but is pitched over the rope by Phoenix .......Negra however lands on the apron and springboards back in to take Phoenix down with a springboard lariat....... But Devine has now staggered back up to his feet and he catches Negra with a low blow....the Devine Right leader then double under-hooks the arms and plants Negra into the mat with a Devine Dream Drop.......... One........ Two......... Thr........ Negra kicks out !! Devine looks to be noticeably frustrated that he has been unable to put Negra away.....Before contemplating what to go for next he decides to go for another Devine Dream Drop but is nailed with a roundhouse kick from Phoenix ! Phoenix looks set to head up top , but Negra kips up and nails his rival with a leaping Enziguri that see Phoenix stagger out of the ring ....Devine then pops back up and tries to take Negra by surprise with his Devine Dreams Springboard Back Elbow but Negra manages to duck under and drills Devine with a standing drop-kick that now sends the champion out of the ring. Negra winds up for the no hands somersault plancha, before launching himself over the top rope to wipe out Darryl Devine but Phoenix manages to side-step out of the way and then drills Negra with a step up Enziguri........Phoenix then lifts Negra up and drills his rival onto the floor with a Brainbuster ! As this is going on Devine staggers back into the ring but it's Phoenix who clearly looks the fresher man as he re-enters....and he manages to block a Pat Deacon Knee Lift from Devine before unleashing a lethal flurry of kicks.....the last one a high kick to the top of Devine's head that just sends the Devine Right leader slumping to the mat....... One......... Two....... Thr........ Pure instinct sees Devine get the shoulder up just in time, but Phoenix can sense victory and he heads up top...... He looks set to go for the Phoenix Firebird Splash.... Unfortunately for Phoenix though, Graveson is distracted by Jared Johnson, Nicky R!ot and Bulldozer Brandon Smith charging down the entrance ramp....Graveson orders them to the back but it's a mere diversion from the real inteference as Arthur Dexter Bradley hops upon the apron to clock Ultimate Phoenix with the Green Box. Phoenix falls into the ring ..... Devine is back up...... Pat Deacon Knee Lift, DEVINE DREAM DROP !! One...... Two........ Negra's climbing back into the ring..... Too late as Graveson makes the three count to ensure that Darryl Devine makes a succesful first defence of the Undisputed Championship. As expected these three put on an excellent main event, though if I was going to be picky I would say that they are capable of producing even better, to be honest the screwy 'Devine Right' inteference finish did take a little bit away from the match, producing groans from a good portion of the crowd but Devine is the sort of champion who will resort to any means necessary to keep hold of the title and throughout the match he looked in serious danger of dropping the Twin Belts to either Phoenix or Negra on various occasions. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine defeated Phoenix Negra and Ultimate Phoenix in 32:56 when Darryl Devine defeated Ultimate Phoenix by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Devine then invites the rest of Devine Right to celebrate his victory with him, the crowd don't like it one bit, hurling verbal abuse at the ultra smug heel faction and further showing their disdain at the outcome of Devine's triumph by throwing trash into the ring. [/I] [I]An amusing but slightly disturbing moment comes amongst the chaos when one fan hurls some Rice and Beans left-overs into the ring..which just so happen to find a landing spot within Lisa Bowen's ample cleavage. I can't say that Lisa Bowen found it funny, who was practically fuming at having the cheap take-away slop of an irate fan hurled at her. At least it wasn't a bottle or anything like that, that hit her...that wouldn't have been funny[/I]. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Well we're consistent at the moment.

[CENTER][B][U]October in Review[/U][/B] [/CENTER] Subida Del Rey was another solid effort, though we aren't quite delivering on all cylinders right now. We're not in a slump and we are still producing good quality shows but we were producing stronger shows near the beginning of the year and it's hard to put my finger on why some of our recent shows haven't quite been able to reach those peak levels. Running only one show did see us make a profit again, as we made around $15,000. We need to be making more of a profit though to start moving forward though, but it appears we may have reached our peak of popularity right now on the Island until we begin to attract more star names to the roster. Basically it's a case of is Senor Lopez willing to be patient regarding the growth of FCW, because if his 'baby' is going to survive he is going to accept that the promotion will be a truly Regional affair for the next few years. The only contract news this month, was the fact that we didn't offer an extension to Thomas 'Captain' Morgan...who asked for a little too much money when his contract came up for renegotiaton and though he was showing sign of improvement with his last few in ring performances he didn't do enough to justify a pay rise. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW returned to 'form' last month with Hardcore Halloween 2012 (B), this mostly due to putting on the main event calibre match on in the main event as Bobby Thomas retained the CZCW Champioship in a Cage Match against the man he beat for the title last month Ultimate Phoenix (B). The rest of the card was very solid, several C-C+ matches without over-shadowing the main event. MAW continue to move back in the right direction, with their Face The Hangman Show (C+). The main event was a good affair with Johnny Martin succesfully defending the Mid Atlantic Title against Jay Chord (B-) NYCW continue to be consistently average at the moment with Last Gasp being another not exactly terrible but not exactly great show (C-). Match of the night came in the semi main event between Lee Rivera and Rick Sanders (C+) but the main event saw a disappointing Empire Title match between Andre Jones and Greg Rayne (D+) CZCW are probably the top US Indy right now, and to be honest they have been for years, it's just that occasionally pretendes like us or MAW get on hotter streak than them, but when on form they are the promotion to beat....it just depends on whether or not Cliff Anderson does not make dumb decisions like putting on non main event calibre main events. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]October News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] A new promotion has been founded by former NOTBPW & CGC monster heel Mammoth in Minnesota (Mid West Region) called XWA. Suprisingly for a promotion founded by a near 500 Ib blob who could barely move in the ring, XWA will be a promotion based on work-rate and have an emphasis on matches being presented as sporting competition. It seems that Mammoth appreciated the work of those who could 'wrestle' whilst in NOTBPW and is probably living out his fantasties that he could actually wrestle like the Stones etc by opening up this new fed. Mammoth has decided to take a chance on giving Bob Casey another chance at being a head-booker after the failure of ELPF in Europe, a promotion with a similar mission statement about presenting wrestling like true sporting competition. Meanwhile CWWF have also changed head bookers after Cueball Lynch did not come to agreement over a new contract with the Calgary based promotion. Taking his place is long time SWF manager The Guru. Even though Lynch did a solid job with the book over there, perhaps a fresh approach is needed to help them reach that next level. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Alicia Strong will be making her long awaited debut in Japan soon, after signing a PPA deal with 5SSW. The world's leading all female promotion also bring back Rei Chikanatsu and bring in youngster Romi Yamato. CGC bring in Raphael formerly of 4C and RIPW. Former NOTBPW worker Jana Marie Bowen returns to her native Canada to sign on with CWWF. Exodus 2010 boost their roster with the additions of Quick Kick Nakao, former BHOTWG prospect Reijiro Hiraki and hotly tipped Junior Heavyweight Mercury. Joining on Touring contracts for their up-coming end of year tour will be Xavier Reckless, Reaper Dante and Stan Manna, whilst Masami Aizawa will flesh out their refereeing crew. Mexican Ghoul (formerly of SOTBPW) has joined MPWF. NYCW had Marc Speed and The Cannonball Kid to their roster. OLLIE have once again gone on one of their signing sprees as their roster continues to have a rather turbulent turnover of talent. Coming in this month are El Hijo Del Neutron, El Toro de Oro Jr, Guillermo Marcos, Mascara Roja Jr, former SOTBPW veteran Magik and foreign talent Jared Johnson, whilst SWARM II has been brought back. Nigel Svensson who is already based in Japan with INSPIRE, has agreed to take part in PGHW's end of year tour. PSW sign Trent Shaffer. It has been reported that Shaffer who is a star turn North of the Border with CGC will work under a different name and gimmick...these reports continually mention the name 'Delicious Danny'. RIPW bring in veteran Johnny Martin and one time back yard wrestler Super Sonic on PPA deals. Josh Jones joins SAISHO on a PPA deal. SWF were dealt yet another blow, when yet another of their star names left for rivals TCW, as Sean Martyn better known as Skull DeBones became the latest star name to make the jump. SWF do however have the rights on the Skull DeBones name and Martyn will work under the name of Ares in TCW. UEW bring in former EWA talent Roberto Milano. XWA have begun to build their roster....joining up with the new promotion are Paul Steadyfast (the former TCW Tag champion, who has become a forgotten man of the business in recent years), former MAW/FCW talent D.C Rayne, another former FCW talent in Rudy Velasquez, Bradford Peverall (currently of FCW), former 4C mainstay and Canadian independent circuit darling Joey Poison, monster heel Atlas (currently on a PPA deal with SWF), NYCW's The Silencer, Nelson Callum, Canadian veteran Damian 'The Natural' Carvill and journeyman Dazzling Dave Diamond. Jim Lou Freebush and Sara Silver will make up the commentary team, Brett Graveson has been hired as the referee and they completed quite a coup by bringing in SWF mainstay Chief Two Eagles as their road agent. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Hugh De Aske, Pit Bull Brown, Igor Ivanoff, Leo Price, Arthur T.Turtle, Chuck Frisby and valet Phoebe Plumridge. 5SSW extend the contracts of Megumi Nakajima, Kiko Sakakibara and Gemmei Oonishi. AAA extend the contract of Tracy Brendon. APW extend the contract of Boo Smithson, Rick Stantz, Christopher Gerard and referees Tony Thorpe and Virgil Mann. BHOTWG secure Hyosuke Kokan and referee Koetsu Shinozaki to new written contracts. BSC extend the contracts of Alison Capone, Charlize Angelle, Geena The Warrior Princess, Gorgon, Michelle Brendon and Sprite. CGC extend the contracts of Shane Nelson, Zeus Maximillion and current head booker Phil Vibert. CWWF extend the contracts of Stephanie 'Principessa' Hazel and manager Persephone. CZCW extend the contracts of Donnie J, Phillipe LaGrenier and veteran valet Jakki. EWA extend the contracts of Herschel The Hammer, womens wrestler Jeri Behr, valet Simona Cox and announcer Mark Stanford. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of AQUA, Hypnos, Kiemon Yoshimatsu, Ogai Miki, Shirai Yanagawa, SPEED D, Young Boy Sayuki and road agent Gesshin Nishihara. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Battle Sakata, Bison Yano, Hirokumi Sato and Wasichi 'Fire Fox' Inao. MAW extend the contracts of James Hernandez, Scythe, valet Kristen Pearce and referee Brett Graveson MHW extend the contract of Vincente Romero. MOSC extend the contract of Joey Beuachamp and Petey Barnes. MPWF extend the contracts of El Hijo Espada Roja, Inca Jr, Kid Azucar (the former SWARM III in OLLIE), Tricolor Jr and commentator Teadoro Nieto. NOTBPW secure Davis Wayne Newton to a new written contract. NYCW extend the contracts of Bradford Peverall, Nelson Callum, Rick Sanders and veteran manager Herb Stately. OLLIE extend the contracts of El Critico, El Leon, Super Apprentica and much maligned announcer Lorenzo Blanco. PGHW completed a key bit of business this month when tied up Pride KOISO to a new exclusive written contract. Also putting pen to paper on new deals were Noriyori Sanda and road agent Masayuki Shiga. PSW extend the contracts of Henry Lee, Hollywood Bret Starr, James Prudence, The Punisher and managers Nicole Kiss and Carl Batch. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Brendon Idol, Ernest Youngman, Ash Campbell and announcer Rob (don't forget the L) Miskovsky. ROF extend the contracts of Kevin Jones, Harley Neill, Jay B and road agent Donny Damage. SAISHO extend the PPA deal of Kenichi Komigata. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Axxis Jr and announcer Mateo Hidalgo. Colussus, Eric Eisen, Frederique Antonio Garcia Groucho Bling, Paul Huntingdon, road agent Black Hat Bailey and announcer Jerry Eisen all stay on with the SWF but only on a PPA basis. Quiet month for TCW in terms of contract renegoations with their only business being a new contract for backstage interviewer Jasmine Saunders. UEW extend the contracts of announcer Lawrence Young, valet Vita and road agent Nathaniel Pross. USPW extend the contracts of Casey Valentine, authority figure Commisioner Doom and womens wrestler Stephanie Wade. WLW secure Jacob Jett, announcer Isei Deushi and manager Munemori Umari to new written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] 5SSW release former 4 time Tag champion Huntress Makiko. CGC decide against offering new contracts to Jerry Martin, Dazzling Dave Diamond and Ernie Turner who was working as Assassin #2. Cueball Lynch and Steph Blake were both allowed to leave CWWF. EWA do not renew the contract of Daniel Jones. Veteran Takeshi Umehara leaves INSPIRE. MAW decide against offering a new contract to Willie York. OLLIE release El Orgulluso, Fray Valiente Jr, Hexx, Heavy Metal Anarchy and Tigre Salvajr Jr as they continue to juggle around the lower end of their roster. Teddy Powell departs from PSW. Tom 'Angry' Gilmore finalises his departure from SWF. Mario Heroic fails to come to terms on a new contract with TCW. [B]Injuries[/B] INSPIRE's Tasuku Iesada suffered a minor concussion, after a wayward knee strike from Masaaki Okazaki, and will be out of action for a month. William Hayes newly acquired to WLW is working through Chronic Shoulder pain. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] Veteran Japanese journeyman Hajime Sugimatsu called time on his career at the age of 46. Sugimatsu's last notable work was back with INSPIRE where he mostly fought amongst the lower card, before that he had a run with the now defunct Japanese 'Garbage' promotion WEXVV. Mitsu 'Jade Dragon' Ariwa called time on her wrestling career. Over looked by 5SSW she found opportunties difficult to come by, due to the lack of competition to 5SSW in Japan and has decided to move on from wrestling. Mayhem Midden, a notable heel with the SWF in the 80's (though he failed to win any titles during his tenure with the promotion) has retired from the wrestling business. Midden was last seen in RIPW, adding veteran in sight and amusing antedotes on colour comentary for the SWF feeder promotion. [B]Other News[/B] Stetson Hatt, the one time FCW manager from way back in 2008, is rubbing someone up the wrong way again, as it now turns out he is getting under the skin of Doctor Insane. Frankly he's a tosser and I'm at odds as to why he's still employed by anyone. Little known Mexican luchadore Pyromaniac was caught in possession of marijuana by the Mexican police, who found a bag of the stuff after they made a routine traffic stop. A pretty poor worker Pyromaniac hasn't exactly done his chances of employment the world of good after this misdemeanour. [B]Title Changes[/B] Shane Hannigans (Kevin Jones) regained the 21CW World Title from Hugh De Aske to become a two time champion. Seiji Jimbo's latest reign as Burning World Champion comes to an end after only one month at the hands of Miyamae who becomes a three time champion and Arthur Dexter Bradley claims Championship gold in Japan as he become the Burning Openweight Champion. Zeus Maximillion ends the four month of reign to win the CGC Canadian Title for the first time. Amber Allen teamed with Jessica Bunny to defeat the odd pairing of Viv Jacobs and Suzanne Brazzle to claim the vacant CWWF Tag Team Titles. Toshiharu Hyobanshi regained the GCG World Heavyweight Championship from Marat Khoklov to become a four time champion. Tasuku Iesada ended the 8 month reign of Masaaki Okazaki to become the INSPIRE King of Fighters for a third time. Harley Neill ended the 16 month MOSC Blood & Beer Title reign of Kevin Jones to claim the belt for a second time. Marcos Flores became the new MHW Campeon de Mundo, ending Axxis Jr's reign after only two months. Bobby Thomas teamed with Paul Huntingdon to become the new MAW Tag Team champions, as they defeated Warlord Power and the departing Willie York. Cherry Bomb defeated Etsuko Ariyoshi to become a two time Womens Champion in NOTBPW. The switch comes as no surprise as Ariyoshi had been working 'hurt' since last month. El Leon ended the 13 month long reign of Ultimate Phoenix to become the OLLIE Campeon de Universal for a fourth time and Hijo Del Relampago won the Campeon de Mexico title for second time. Trent Shaffer failed to make a single succesful title defence as RIPW Champion, as his reign was brought to an abrupt end by Avalanche. Extraordinario became the WLW Show Stealer champion for a second time, KC Glenn claimed his first championship gold of his career when he became the new Street Fighting Champion and Hirokazu Yamanoue won the Tap Out Title for a third time.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action once again at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom on Tuesday 13th November, when they present their Punto de Desempate show. After succesfully defending the Undisputed Championship in his first defence against former champion Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra, Darryl Devine will put the twin belts on the line against a yet to be named opponent. The only news we have coming out of FCW is that the opponent is someone with a path history in FCW. Darryl Devine is reportedly non too happy about having to put his title on the line against a mystery opponent and has claimed that this is yet another example that the corrupt FCW officials want him to lose the twin belts to in his words 'Some false suck up, who will pander to the sheep' Despite being on the receiving end of a post match beatdown, Charles Rainier has accepted the challenge of his one time stable Nicky R!ot for his People's Championship. The break up of UNITY was caused when R!ot and then tag partner Harry Allen claimed Charles Rainier to be the weak link of the group but it is Rainier who has gone on to have the greater success since the break up of that faction, having held the People's Championship since June. Meanwhile the Tag Team Champions Mainstream Nation will be in Six Man Tag action, when they team up with newest recruit Spirit to take on the Lucha Equity Alliance trio of Angel De Mexico, El Mitico Jr and their new recruit of Amazing Fire Fly. There will be more Tag action as the leader of FREEDOM-5 Dean Daniels will join forces with the faction's enforcer Primus to go head to head in a No DQ match with the duo of Malilli Umaga and Java, who seem to have their sights set on eliminating Dean Daniels from FCW and Dance2Win take on the Devine Right duo of Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley as both teams look to put themselves into contention for the Tag Team Championship. Both Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra will be looking to get back on track after their failure to wrestle away the Undisputed Championship from Darryl Devine when they take on Fox Mask and Capitao Brasil Jr respectively. Rounding out the main show Speed Machine takes on Masked Cougar and the man trying to keep the W.O.V Gold name alive Big Eazy goes up against a man looking to be accepted into FREEDOM-5 Matt Hocking. The pre-show will see FREEDOM-5's Jared Johnson take on Remmy Honeyman and Amo Del Gato will go one on one with former USPW talent Patrick Cudelli. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for Punto de Desampate[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Punto de Desempate[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 13th November 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine vs ??? [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [B]No DQ:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels & Primus vs Malilli Umaga & Java [B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champions-[/SIZE] Mainstream Nation & Soul Krusher + Spirit vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico, Amazing Fire Fly & El Mitico Jr Ultimate Phoenix vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Fox Mask Phoenix Negra vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Capitao Brasil Jr [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley 'Representing W.O.V Gold' Big Eazy vs Matt Hocking [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Amo Del Gato vs Patrick Cudelli[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Jared Johnson vs Remmy Honeyman[/FONT] ____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Punto de Desempate[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Champioship:[/B] Darryl Devine vs ???[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]No DQ:[/B] Dean Daniels & Primus vs Malilli Umaga & Java[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix vs Fox Mask[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Phoenix Negra vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Masked Cougar vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dance2Win vs BBS & ADB[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Big Eazy vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Patrick Cudelli[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Jared Johnson vs Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Undisputed Champioship:[B] Darryl Devine[/B] vs ??? People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [i]Title hog![/i] No DQ: Dean Daniels & Primus vs [B]Malilli Umaga & Java[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico) [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Fox Mask [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Masked Cougar vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Dance2Win vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Matt Hocking [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli Jared Johnson vs [B]Remmy Honeyman[/B]

Undisputed Champioship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs ??? [I]I halfway smell shenanigans/swerve here.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Nicky R!ot No DQ: [B]Dean Daniels & Primus[/B] vs Malilli Umaga & Java Six Man Battle: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico) [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Fox Mask [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Masked Cougar vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs BBS & ADB [B]Big Eazy [/B]vs Matt Hocking [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

Punto de Desempate Undisputed Champioship: [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs ??? People's Championship: [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Nicky R!ot No DQ: Dean Daniels & Primus vs [b]Malilli Umaga & Java[/b] Six Man Battle: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico) [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] vs Fox Mask [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Masked Cougar vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] [b]Dance2Win[/b] vs BBS & ADB [b]Big Eazy[/b] vs Matt Hocking [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Patrick Cudelli [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Remmy Honeyman

[B][U]Predictions Form:[/U][/B] [B][U]Punto de Desempate[/U][/B] [U]Undisputed Champioship[/U]: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs ??? [I]Geez, I hate predicting against ???... Gonna have to use ??? more often just get you back... A win for ??? is possible if its a big name, but I would say its unlikely to be a clean win...[/I] [U]People's Championship[/U]: [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Nicky R!ot [I]Rainier retains, either by winning or losing by DQ/CO...[/I] [U]No DQ[/U]: Dean Daniels & Primus vs [B]Malilli Umaga & Java[/B] [I]I think you keep the Samoans strong, especially in a no-DQ match.[/I] [U]Six Man Battle[/U]: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico) [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Fox Mask [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Masked Cougar vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs BBS & ADB Big Eazy vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli [B]Jared Johnson [/B]vs Remmy Honeyman

Punto de Desempate Undisputed Champioship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs ??? People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] No DQ: [B]Dean Daniels & Primus[/B] vs Malilli Umaga & Java Six Man Battle: Mainstream Nation vs LEA ([B]Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico[/B]) [I]i remember mitico being a rapid riser for me[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Fox Mask [I]Fox Mask always comes across to me as an used to be big star, not someone on the rise[/I] [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Speed Machine Dance2Win vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [I]If they have dance in their name, then they should be crushed[/I] [B]Big Eazy[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]has Hocking grown out of jobber status yet?[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Patrick Cudelli[/B] [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman mostly pure guesses as I am not completely caught up on events since I departed the boards in december.

[B]Punto de Desempate Undisputed Champioship: Darryl Devine[/B] vs ??? People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] No DQ: Dean Daniels & Primus vs [B]Malilli Umaga & Java[/B] [B]Six Man Battle: Mainstream Nation[/B] vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico) [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Fox Mask [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Masked Cougar vs[B] Speed Machine[/B] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs BBS & ADB Big Eazy vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Patrick Cudelli[/B] Jared Johnson vs [B]Remmy Honeyman[/B]

Undisputed Champioship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs ??? People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Nicky R!ot No DQ: Dean Daniels & Primus vs [B]Malilli Umaga & Java[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs LEA (Angel, Fire Fly, Mitico) [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs Fox Mask [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Masked Cougar vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Dance2Win vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] Big Eazy vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Punto de Desempate[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 13th November 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico [/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 2000 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/U][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1 : Amo Del Gato vs Patrick Cudelli[/B] Straight forward win for Del Gato, whilst we work out what to do with him after his fan requested return to FCW, as he put the goofy backwards cap wearing former USPW jobber away with his Ninth Life , Twisting Corkscrew Neckbreaker in just a bit under five minutes. Cudelli (who was known to USPW fans as Happy Elwood) has basically been brought in to fill the babyface jobber role left behind by Leftie Wilkes and Joe Benning, so anyone expecting the ex USPW man to get a debut win here was on to a loser. Like alot of the jobbers who come and go in FCW he'll probably only last till the end of the contract, unless he proves to be a revelation. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amo Del Gato defeated Patrick Cudelli in 4:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [I]Charles Rainier is backstage with FCW's new backstage interviewer Katie Cameron[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I am here with the People's Champion Charles Rainier who will defend this belt tonight against a man he has a fair deal of history with Nicky R!ot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier[/B]: That's right....hang on who are ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Oh hi I'm Katie, I'm the new reporter round....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I see, what happened to Sara ?[/COLOR] [I]Nicky R!ot then just so happens to walk in on the scene[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Look who cares..... the only thing you should be thinking about Charles right now is me and how I'm going to beat the tar out of you and prove to the world just what a lame-duck champion you really are.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Oh i've thought about you plenty R!ot since your attack on me after my last defence against Angel De Mexico. I put the belt on the line against a very honorable man that night, a quality you clearly don't have and clearly haven't had since you came into FCW. Even before you turned on me back when we were running together in UNITY, I felt you were never fully on board with the principles I fought for.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Yeah, yeah....blahdy, blah, blah, blah...principles. If you want to get ahead in this business Charles, principles go out the window...you do everything and anything to win. It's what all the best wrestlers in this business have always understood names like Rip Chord, Sam Keith, Tommy Cornell....even our Undisputed Champion...Darryl Devine. A man who I can truly look up to in this company.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Yeah, all great wrestlers who did anything to win at all costs but I can throw you back some great names who found success by fighting fair people like Sam Strong, Sean McFly, Ricky Dale Johnson......and one guy who has always stood up for what is good whilst finding grea success here in FCW Ultimate Phoenix and I will continue to prove with this People's Title reign that I can emulate those greats and win by sticking to the principles of sportsmanship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] I can guarantee then Charles that you're gonna have to break your precious principles if you want to keep that belt round your waist, because in a straight up fight I'll have you number anyday of the week. Take a good look at the belt and shine it up real nice because it's coming home with me tonight [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Rainier and R!ot then stare each other down but don't come to blows as Katie Cameron raps things up.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Charles Rainier- Nicky R!ot- People's Championship on the line tonight ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Katie Cameron has now replaced Sara Silver in the backstage interviewer role. Sara's contract came up for renewal and it was decided she was too expensive to keep round, in the current capacity she was working for us. Cameron gives us near enough the same package for a whole lot less money. The whole Mainstream Hernandez- Bradford Peverall- Sara Silver storyline has pretty much come to a close for now but has been left 'open' enough to be picked up again at a later day. Basically the pay-off was Mainstream's turn from a slightly clueless but happy 'dude' to a bitter and jealous emo jack-ass.[/FONT] _____________________________________________________________ [B]Match #2: Jared Johnson vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] Decent pre-show match as Honeyman does a good job of going hold for hold with Double J as they put on a short technical battle, in the end Johnson goes to the heel bag of dirty tricks to gain the advantage once and for all and after that he was able to put Honeyman to bed with his Carolina Crossface submission. Honeyman is someone with very solid performance stats, but his total lack of charisma means he will never become a 'star' thus making him ideal jobber material, the very best he can hope for is that he can one day rise to the mid-card on the back of his wrestling skill alone. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Remmy Honeyman in 5:36 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with the Undisputed Champion Darryl Devine standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand flanked by the rest of Devine Right...the very sight of Devine and his chronies has the crowd raining down a chorus of boos. Devine lets the hatred die down a little before he speaks.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] After busting a gut last month to succesfully defend these twin belts against that pair of masked freaks....I am now told that I have to put my title on the line against a yet to be named opponent. You know what that smells like to me, it smells like the officials here in FCW are cooking something up to get these belts off me...because they're jealous of the fact......[/COLOR] [I]A shut the **** up chant starts up, as the crowd would rather not be subjected to Devine's self absorbed ramblings[/I] [COLOR=darkred]I have the mic, so you're just gonna have to shut the hell up and listen to what the Devine one has to say. Anyway I'll actually cut to the chase, if this two bit company wants to show it's not trying to screw me...a true class act...out of these belts then I want to know who my opponent is right now or these belts don't get defended tonight. [/COLOR] [I]No one comes out, as Devine paces around[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Are you sure you want to deprive these fans of a title match tonight ? They did pay to see me, and I wouldn't want to deny them the pleasure of seeing me take whatever stooge is stepping up to face me to school. [/COLOR] [CENTER][I]Steve Flash then appears at the top of the entrance ramp [/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Flash who has decided to grow back his trademark 'mullet' gets a pretty good pop from the crowd, as he receives the obligatory 'welcome back !' chants...Devine seems shocked by the re-appearance of a man he thought he had sent packing from FCW for good earlier in the year[/I][/LEFT] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] I thought........[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Gone for good ? I'll admit it was touch and go, if I'd ever come back here...after you took me out back in April but here I stand.[/COLOR] [I]Devine now believing that Flash is indeed back, suddenly turns his tone back to his usual un-bearing smugnesss[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Darryl Devine: Please don't tell me you're, the surprise opponent...are you the best they could come up with. Really ? You ?! Good old...Steve Flash [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Yeah I'm back, can't make out if you're disappointed or pleased to see me back Devine. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Like anyone would be pleased to see you back, but if you think I'm worries about losing the belt tonight, then you couldn't be any more wrong. You're a washed uy has been Flash, I'm just irritated that you still think you're good enough to challenge someone of my greatness. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Flash:[/B] I take it I'm not good enough to step into the ring with someone who isn't just good but is 'Devine' [I]The fans lap up Flash's dry sarcasm as he mocks Devine's catchphrase [/I] [I]Devine stomps around the ring, thinking of a comeback but before he can come back with one, Flash continues on the mic.[/I] [COLOR=navy]For the past six years Devine, many an arrogant youngster like you has told me I'm washed up. Ever since I hit the big four-O I've been told time and time again I should hang up the boots, that I don't have 'it' anymore but many of them have found out that this old dog...still has some life left in him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] The difference between them and me, is that they're not Devine and the difference between you back then and right now Flash, is that you may still have had it a few years back, even a year back but right now I will prove to everyone in this arena tonight just how washed up you really are.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] After the beating I took you from the last time I was here Devine, your words rang kind of true, I did start to doubt myself...I did start to wonder just how much longer I have left to give in the ring. I started to truly doubt if I still had it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Then don't step in the ring with me, save yourself the humiliation Flash, because you don't have it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Maybe I don't, but then the nagging doubts started to become motivation once again...as long as I can step into the ring and still put up a fight against arrogant jerks like you Devine...then I'll keep coming back.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] You're like a damn c0ckroach Flash, that's what you are a c0ckroach.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] I'll take that as a compliment.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] You really shouldn't, because tonight I'm gonna squash you like the irritating bug that you are.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Seems to me you have nothing to worry about then Devine, should be a walk in the park for you. Seems like you got yourself all worked up over nothing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Flash when I'm finished with you tonight, you'll be wishing that you decided not to challenge me for the title tonight. You're right Flash I don't fear you, I fear for you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][I]The talking then stops and Devine and Flash then stare each other down, but don't yet come to blows.[/I] [/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #1: Phoenix Negra vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Negra is aggressive from the start, as he unleashes a barrage of kicks and strikes on the LEA member. Capitao is unable to live with the aggressive start from Negra who nails the 'Brazilian' with a drop-kick, before wiping out Capitao with the no hands plancha, and when Negra delivered a brainbuster out on the floor and simply waited for Brett Graveson to count Capitao out this one looked to be over in a flash. But somehow, to everyone's surprise especially Negra's Capitao managed to dive back into the ring at the last split second. Negra then moved in to deliver another brainbuster on Capitao, but got caught by surprise with a quick roll up...Negra then went to punt Capitao's head as they popped back to their feet but Capitao was able to block and then sweep the legs out from underneath Negra. The LEA member then continued to shift the momentum his way as he connected with a series of drop-kicks that had Negra reeling before connecting with a Samba Roll. That earned Capitao a close two count, who then decided to head up top but as he soared off the top rope with the Fall From Rio...Negra was able to move out of the way....the kick to the head/brainbuster combo followed before Negra decided to head up top himself and connect with the Phoenix Firebird Splash for the expected victory. A good opening contest, with Capitao having his moments but Negra still looking strong by the end of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Capitão Brasil Jr in 9:36 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Match #2: Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley w/Lisa Bowen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Before Dance2Win couldn't even make it to the ring, the fun loving duo were ambushed by the Devine Right pair, to give BBS & ADB and early advantage. Electricity then played 'Spencer Marks' before, after a series of false hot-tags got the hot-tag into Bradford Peverall. Peverall cleaned house with his European Uppercut heavy offence before downing ADB with the Rapid Eye Movement sequence. BBS made the save and that lead to the inevitable chaos with Electricity also deciding to re-enter the ring...... amidst the chaos Peverall sent BBS over the top-rope before they turned their attention back to ADB.....with Peverall levelling the half -samoan youngster with a European Uppercut and Electricity then planting ADB into the mat with the Move#54 (Forward Leg-sweep)..... But just as it looked like the fun loving duo were about to pick up the victory, they were distracted by the 'charms' of Lisa Bowen, as was Brett Graveson...that allowed BBS to sneak back into the ring and clobber both from behind with the Green-Box as Bowen continued to keep Graveson distracted.....BBS then took Peverall over with the Back Drop Driver before finishing off Mr Electriciy with the Atomic Driller to pick up the victory. Formulaic stuff, Dance2Win are basically filling the 'good enough to beat the jobbers' but not really threats for the title role that someone like the Heat Magnets used to occupy at this moment in time. BBS & ADB seem to be gelling OK as a team and I'll probably look to be teaming them up fairly regularly at the moment as the 'Tag Team' of Devine Right. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Dance 2 Win in 7:34 when Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Lucha Equity Alliance (Angel De Mexico, El Mitico Jr & Amazing Fire Fly) vs [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez, Soul Krusher & Spirit)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The LEA trio did a good job of keeping the monsterous Soul Krusher at the start of the match to keep the much smaller Mainstream Hernandez and Spirit on their side of the ring as they worked some neat triple teams, including Mitico planting spirit onto the ropes and Fire-Fly and Mexico following in by leaping over Mitico and on to Spirits Back. The advantage was short lived however as Hernandez managed to fool Brett Graveson into thinking he was about to throw the match away with an intentional DQ by picking up a chair, that distraction allowed for Krusher to finally get in the ring and lay out the LEA trio, with Mitico putting up the most resistance before succumbing to a Dead Man Walking Side Slam. Graveson did realise that Krusher was not the legal man however, which lead to a beaten down Spirit crawling across the ring to officially tag the 'monster' into the mat. Hernandez then rushed across the ring to knock Angel and Mitico off the apron as the Mainstream Nation the proceeded to isolate Amazing Fire-Fly. Instead of simply putting the diminutive high flier away however, the Tag champs and their bizarre new friend from Japan want to dish out the punishment , inevitably that proves to back-fire on them as Fire-Fly spikes Krusher into the mat with a Tornado DDT....after the Tag champs finally set up for the Death to the Mainstream. Fire-Fly with the last ounce of energy left in his body then snapped off a series of head-scissors to send Spirit and Hernandez out of the ring before getting the hot-tag into Angel De Mexico. A drop-kick from the patriotic Mexican sends Krusher out of the ring, before the LEA leader follows up with a springboard diving splash that wipes out Mainstream Hernandez and Spirit. Mitico then climbs to the top-rope and wipes out Soul Krusher with a flying shoulder tackle. Hernandez then staggers into the ring and Fire Fly springboards back in, with the intention to take the Mainstreamer down with the inferno DDT, but Hernandez had it scouted wiping Fire-Fly out of mid-air with a super-kick, but before Hernandez could follow up with a cover...Angel then dove in off the top-rope to take the Mainstreamer down with a spinning head-scissors that he immediately transitioned into the Mexican Death.......Soul Krusher was able to make the save however clobbering Angel from behind and then planting the LEA leader int the mat with a Dead Man Walking........ That looked to earn Mainstream Nation the victory but Mitico was able to make the save. Krusher then went for the DMW on Mitico but the larger member of the LEA was able to fight his way out of it and then take Krusher off balance with a basement drop-kick.....Krusher somehwo managed to stay on his feet but was knocked down with a flying shoulder tackle from Mitico. Amazing Fire Fly then climbed up to the top and came crashing down upon Krusher with the Sky High Fire Fly only for Spirit to come into the ring and crack Fire-Fly across the back with a Kendo Stick...for some reason that doesn't lead to a DQ and Spirit looked set to drill Fire-Fly into the mat withe Dead Calm Drop II (Inverted Brainbuster) but before he could deliver it Mitico was there to club Spirit from behind and plant the masked weirdo onto the mat with a Quick-Silver Suplex (Swinging Fisherman) Fire Fly then launched himself through the ropes with a Tope wiping out Hernandez, Krusher and even his own team mate Angel De Mexico in the process as Mitico made what was to be the victorious cover. An expectantly 'spotty' Six Man Tag given the sort of talent involved in the match. Spirit probably needs to be build up overness if he is seen to be more than just MN's lackey/fall guy...even if that essentially is what his role actually is. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly, Ángel De México and El Mítico Jr defeated Mainstream Hernandez, Soul Krusher and Spirit in 11:44 when El Mítico Jr defeated Spirit by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Malilli Umaga is backstage, standing behind him is the imposing figure of Java. It appears that the former SWF and TCW Samoan 'star' has a few words to say about his tag match alongside Java with Dean Daniels and Primus. [/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Malilli Umaga:[/B] Dean Daniels you want to know why Java attacked you ? Well the answer is I don't know to be honest...most people round here think he's Samoan like me but he's not, he's from Indonesia.....but most people are too dumb to tell the difference. But I really don't care about that, I'm just glad he's on my side tonight and willing to destroy you because no ONE, no ONE least of all some bush league journeyman like you Daniels gets some fluke win over a star like me and gets away with it ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Tonight you and your lackey Primus will be facing one angry Samoan and an nightmare from Indonesia....if you weren't regretting pinning my shoulders to the mat before.. you'll be regretting it even more when me and my new friend here are done with you.[/COLOR] [I]Throughout Umaga's self absorbed rant, Java just stands there looking menacing and giving out the occasional grunt...playing up to the wild-man from the Islands stereotype, a complete contrast to Umaga whose current elitist snob gmmick is far away from the stereotype.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Speed Machine vs Masked Cougar[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Some neat chain wrestling started this one off in the early going, which is a nice showcase for Cougar's smooth lucha stylings... Cougar connects with a nice standing drop-kick for two which leads to an increasingly frustrated Speed going out to the floor for a powder. Cougar then sets up for a dive to the floor but gets nailed with a leaping kick off the apron from Speed. Back inside and Speed sets up for the Speed Snap but Cougar manages to shake him off and sends Speed into the ropes....the Animal Magic then connects with a leg lariat and then waits for Speed to get up to connect with the Cougar Pounce but Speed moves out of the way and the momentum sends Cougar bouncing off the turnbuckle, where Speed then takes Cougar down with a neckbreaker. Speed then continues to work over the neck and gets a two count with a bridging German. Speed then lifts Cougar up for the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT) but Cougar is able to block the move again and take Speed over with a back body drop. Cougar then connects with another leg lariat before planting Speed staggers back to his feet only to be planted into the mat with a Blue Thunder Driver for two. Cougar then heads up top but gets dropped out of mid-air with the a drop-kick to the mid-section as he went for the High Rise Cougar Pounce. Speed then stalked Cougar before locking on the Deadly Heel Hook but Cougar was able to roll through into a roll up. Speed managed to kick out but got caught in a wheelbarrow to set up I AM Cougar Hear Me Roar but that was countered with a victory roll from Speed.....Cougar then rolls through himself into another pin exchange but as they both pop to their feet Speed nails Cougar with the Speed Strike (his version of a Shining Wizard) out of what seems like no where to literally stop Cougar and the match dead in it's tracks. These two put on a pretty good match against one another. Speed is really proving himself as a singles performer since his new direction. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Masked Cougar in 10:42 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Ultimate Phoenix vs Fox Mask[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Pretty low key start as they begin with some technical exchanges, that lead to some stand-offs and some nods of respect between the two masked babyfaces. They quicken the pace a bit with Phoenix taking significant control after catching the Animal Magic man with the springboard roundhouse...that sets up an Elemental Suplex for two. Phoenix then decided to head up top, but was probably a little over-confident that he had done enough to ground Fox Mask who popped back up and took Phoenix back into the ring with a Rana. Fox Mask then went to follow in with the Fox Hunter but the former Undispued champion was able to move out of the way and then sweep the legs out before connecting with a standing moonsault. Fox Mask managed to kick out and then snapped off a head-scissors take down on Phoenix, only for Phoenix to pop up and nail the Animal Magic man with a drop kick that sent the former Tag champion out of the ring....Phoenix then set up for the no hands plancha but put the brakes on when Fox Mask moved out of the way. Fox Mask then caught Phoenix with a shoulder block coming in off the apron before getting a two count off a sunset flip. Fox Mask then took control with a standing drop-kick before setting Phoenix up for the Fox Flip Off DDT but the former Undisputed Champion was able to block and counter into a belly to back suplex.....that was enough to leave Fox Mask dazed enough for Phoenix to then plant the Animal Magic man into the mat with the Flaming Driver. This felt like an 'exhibition' match....what they did in the ring together was pretty nice but it just lacked any kind of heat due to the fact that both are babyfaces with neither showing any heelish tendancies what so ever. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Fox Mask in 12:11 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dean Daniels and Primus are just about to enter the ring for their match with Umaga and Java, when their opponents jump them from behind to get an early advantage. [/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: No DQ: Dean Daniels & Primus vs Malilli Umaga & Java[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Java.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The brawling continued towards the ring, with the Pacific Island duo in complete control in the early going....things soon spilt out into the crowd where Daniels and Primus did begin to fight back....Primus sending a charging Umaga up and over with a huge back body drop onto a pile of chairs and Daniels cracking a steel chair over the head (which seemed to have no effect) and then the back of Java. Primus then helped Daniels to take Java over with a double team suplex to put the FREEDOM-5 pair in control of the match. When things settled back into the ring Daniels and Primus had Umaga isolated, where they worked over the former 'Big Two' star with some nice double teams, including a nice double teams, including a double team biel into the corner. However just as it looked like Daniels was going to connect with a flying knee drop...Java was back up to shove him off the top-rope to the floor.... Java then stunned Primus with a running boot, that sent the F-5 enforcer into a leaping double knees to the chest from Umaga. Primus then played 'Spencer Marks' for a bit as he looked to get the tag into Dean Daniels. A pair of impressive power-slams from Primus managed to buy him some time before getting the hot-tag into a fired up Daniels....who knocked Java off the apron and then set Umaga up for the Raise The Stakes but the Samoan countered with a low blow and then a quick roll up. Daniels managed to kick out but was stunned with a headbutt and then dumped with the Samoan Suplex. That drew Primus back into the ring.....who broke up the pin and then dumped Umaga with a release German Suplex....Primus then waited for Umaga to get back to his feet, as he waited to impale the Samoan with the Rruuuusshhh !! But instead was stopped in his tracks with a big boot from Java.... Java then tried for a power bomb on Primus, but the F-5 man was able to block but Umaga then cracked a chair over the back and then the head of Primus. Daniels who had rolled out of the ring, came flying back in to take Java down with a flying knee strike and then catch Umaga with a roaring elbow....Umaga then staggered into Daniels who set up for the relenteless knee strikes only for Java to clobber him from behind with a chair shot....that then set up the Greetings From The Islands (Double Hand Choke-Slam) to seal the victory for Umaga and his 'hired' muscle. This one flitted between wanting to be a normal tag match and a chaotic brawl, which lead to the match lacking a bit of flow. The four men in the ring did work hard enough though to get the crowd at least someway into it, even if Umaga and Java showed no chemistry what so ever as a Tag Team. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Malili Umaga and Java defeated Dean Daniels and Primus in 9:34 when Java defeated Dean Daniels by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Big Eazy w/Carl Batch vs Matt Hocking[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHowardWOVFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hocking managed to successfully deploy a hit and run strategy in the early going, leading to the man formerly known as Eddie Howard to head out for a powder and to get some consoling/advice from Carl Batch. Hocking seemed keen to keep up the early pressure though and slid through the ropes to drive Eazy into the barricade with a baseball slide drop-kick. Batch was able to provide a distraction though as Hocking was about to follow up and Eazy took full advantage, levelling Hocking with a clothesline and then power-bombing the man hoping to join F-5 against the ring apron. Eazy then waited for the count-out but was left disappointed when Hocking beat the count, despite that Eazy continued to dominate and set up Hocking for the Natural Ending only for Hocking to counter into a victory roll. That only seemed to anger Eazy more though he caught Hocking with a stiff fore-arm and then drilled the former Devine Right member into the mat after a delayed vertical suplex. Hocking managed to kick out but Eazy could sense victory and was just waiting for Hocking to stagger to his feet to connect with the Powerline, but Hocking managed to duck under and then nail Eazy coming back off the ropes with a drop-kick...Hocking then drilled Eazy with a super-kick....that then set up the Shock Drop (Inverted Facelock Tornado DDT), which was enough to keep the last remnant of W.O.V Gold down for three. Even though Eazy's not exactly an upper-carder, this was a solid win for Hocking and given their size difference could be seen as a mild upset. [B]Result: Matt Hocking defeated Big Eazy in 7:43 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Eddie Howard (Big Eazy) was becoming unhappy about basically being someone who jobbed to the mid-card and above, with that in mind ...we felt it was best we parted company. Even though it meant him doing yet another 'job' we felt it was best we utilised him one last time by putting someone over.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype the People's Title match between Charles Rainier and Nicky R!ot. It mostly focuses on their history together in UNITY and R!ot's turn on Rainier at the end of the last year. [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot w/ Lisa Bowen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B] w /[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Before the bell had even rung R!ot got right up in my grill and talked trash, saying that he was going to take the belt. As I was handing the belt over R!ot jumped from me behind, to cheaply gain the early advantage. The newest recruit to Devine Right then continued the assault as he stomped away in the corner. R!ot then decided to pitch me up onto the top-rope, before slapping me across the face, which was done much more for the effect of trying to humiliate me, rather than to do any signifcant damage. After jawing with the fans, R!ot then went to send me back in the ring with a vertical suplex but I was able to shove him off... just as I was about to deliver a missile drop-kick, R!ot was back to his feet to sweep the legs out from underneath....R!ot then set up once again for a superplex but this time I was able to fight him off with a series of back elbows, before launching myself off to take R!ot down with a cross-body. R!ot powered out of the subsquent pin attempt and then took back full control after a clothesline. R!ot then looked to power-bomb me, but that was countered with a victory roll and as we got back to our feet, I was able to nail my one time stable mate with a drop-kick. R!ot staggered into the corner and I charged in, only for R!ot to pitch me up and over....however I was able to land on the ring-apron and nail R!ot with an Enziguri. I then climbed to the top and took R!ot down with a missile drop-kick , before kipping up. I then swept the legs out from underneath R!ot and went for a quebrada, only for R!ot to get the knees up...R!ot then flapjacked me onto the top-rope and then proceeded to target my mid-section. An effective strategy as it would help to eliminate the moonsault as an effective finisher and would probably prevent me from having the strength to get R!ot up for the C.R Driver. R!ot continued to focus on the strategy by putting me in an abdominal stretch, whilst jawing with the crowd. I was able to muster enough strength though to start working out of it, before R!ot then decided to change tact by taking me up into a vertical suplex and send me crashing back down to the mat. After I was able to just about kick out, R!ot then took me up onto his shoulders and looked set to deliver a gutbuster, only for me to counter into a crucifix bomb. R!ot then staggered back to his feet only for me to roll him up with a La Magistral Cradle......R!ot powered out of that and then suddenly had me in place for the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex)..........Despite my best efforts to try and fight it off R!ot did eventually manage to take me over..... R!ot however failed to hook the leg on the cover, feeling he had done enough to put me away and I was able to kick out at the last split seconding. R!ot's arrogance had just cost him what should have been certain victory. R!ot then decided to argue with Graveson, insisting that the referee should have counted to three...before waiting to level me with the Sub Pop Bop, but I was able to avoid the attempt and then nail R!ot with a drop-kick....R!ot then staggered back up and this time I was able to catch R!ot with the Raindrop (Dropsault) That could well have got me the win, there and then but Graveson's brain was again in his pants, as he was distracted by Lisa Bowen. Arthur Dexter Bradley then sneaked into the ring and went to attack me with the 'Green Box' but I felt it coming and Bradley ended up levelling R!ot with the object instead...I then had the foresight to kick the foreign object out of the ring before rolling R!ot up for the three count. Not a great match but a decent one none the less, something like Phoenix-Fox Mask earlier in the show had better quality 'wrestling' but this probably captured the crowd more due to the fact that there was a clear face (myself) going up against a clear heel (R!ot). In the end I was able to take advantage of some classic heel weaknesses to keep hold of the People's belt for at least another month. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Nicky R!ot in 13:23 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch then shill the main event title match between Darryl Devine and Steve Flash. Lynch agreed with what Devine said to Flash earlier in the night, that the veteran is washed up and won't pose any threat what so ever to the Devine Right leader. Predictably O'Hara disagreed, saying that Flash should not be underestimated and that he still looks to be in great shape.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs Steve Flash[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/B] Devine acts like a total braggart during the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, as he gives Flash a good look at the twin belts. When the match does get under way, to some fans surprise Devine doesn't actually go for a cheap shot and instead just locks up with Flash. To be fair to Devine he actually stays a step ahead of the veteran in a series of wrist lock exhanges, before taking Flash down with a back heel trip. Devine acts as if he's totally schooled Flash in the art of wrestling and jaws with the crowd...that proves to be a mistake as Flash pops up to nail him with a fore-arm...several more follow as a fired up Flash did not exactly take too kindly at being 'shown up' by the champion. However Flash's flurry is halted with a good old fashioned thumb to the eye, before Devine takes complete control again with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift, a snap mare and a kick to the back. Devine follows with an arrogant cover, before paint brushing Flash and taunting the 'honary' member of FREEDOM-5 to get back to his feet.....Flash duly does but a slap stops Flash in his tracks, before Devine plants Flash back into the mat with a Forward Leg-Sweep. More arrogant posturing follows from Devine before he puts the boots in and goes for another cover. Once again Flash kicks out, but Devine remains in control, delivering a series of clubbing blows and then planting Flash back onto the mat with a basic head and arm suplex. Devine then decides to head up top, making sure he takes time enough time to brag to the crowd 'that's he not just good, he's Devine'.....but that costs him dear....as Flash is able to move out of the way when Flash came soaring off the top with the DFA (Flying Elbow Drop) and when they staggered back to their feet it was Flash who was able to turn things into his favour, landing with every blow and shaking off anything Devine threw at him....an impressive leg lariat from the 46 year old Canadian...took down Devine, who then scrambled to the floor. But Flash wasn't going to let up and the veteran hauled his 46 year old body up to the top-rope to come crashing down upon Devine with a flying body press to a huge roar and 'you've still got it !' chant from the crowd. Flash then rolled Devine into the ring and went for a quick cover....Devine managed to kick out but Flash kept the pressure on lifting Devine up into a vertical suplex and then impressing the crowd by holding Devine up for almost half a minute. One........ Two...... Thr...... Devine just about kicked out, Flash sensing victory then looked to set Devine up for the Flash Bang, only for Devine to slip out and bail outside the ring once again. It appeared Devine had, had enough and looked to be taking the cowards way out by heading up the entrance ramp. Knowing that the title couldn't change hands on a count-out Flash went right after Devine, but this was a trap as BBS & ADB of Devine Right headed down the entrance ramp, their prescence was enough to take Gravesons eye away from Devine who low blowed Flash from behind and then sent the veteran shoulder first into the ring-post. Devine then pitched Flash back into the ring, before heading up top and then connecting with the DFA Flying Elbow Drop....... One....... Two...... Thr........ Flash kicked out, much to the frustration of Devine..who then pulled Flash up before butterflying the arms but Flash could feel what was coming, blocking the move and then driving Devine into the turnbuckle. Flash then took stunned Devine with a jawbreaker and then went for the Flash Bang but Devine had it scouted to work his way out and then catch Flash with the Devine Intervention (springboard back elbow) that then lead to Flash staggering into another Pat Deacon Knee Lift...once again Devine looked to be going for the Devine Dream Drop but Flash was able to block again and then suddenly nail Devine with the FLASH BANG !! One....... Two...... Three ? Unfortunately for Flash, Brett Graveson was out of position after Devine 'conveniently' staggered across the referee's path. All of a sudden the rest of Devine Right hit the ring and start laying a beat-down on Flash but before they can do enough to send Flash packing from FCW once again....FREEDOM-5 come out to Flash's rescue....it's total chaos now in the ring with the two factions brawling with one another in and out of the ring and when Graveson does come to he see's no choice but to throw the match out, which proves to be an unpopular decision with the fans, knowing full well that Devine has just dodged a bullet. The fans were really behind Flash in this, especially after some fine mic work between Devine and Flash at the top of the show, to really set this match up on an emotional level beyond it being for the twin belts. Flash responded by putting on a performance that was more in keeping with his first run with FCW and not with his slightly lacklustre second run. It has to be said that Flash in only on loan this time (from NOTBPW) but he proved his worth tonight as a special attraction. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Darryl Devine drew with Steve Flash in 15:39 when the referee lost control of the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Darryl Devine retains the FCW Undisputed Championship Title [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] The brawl continues on into the crowd and then out into the back stage area between Devine Right and FREEDOM-5. The battle soon splits off into pairing between wrestlers with obvious heat with another. Devine and Daniels, R!ot and Rainier, BBS & Primus, ADB & Hocking and Jared Johnson with Steve Flash. Soon the 'Monty' can't contain them and the fight spills out onto the streets, the show ends in total chaos with the fans following the wrestlers to the outside to see the chaotic brawling between the two factions continue. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Happy enough with the C+ this time round, as this was not set up to be 'major show' and was more to start the build towards Batalla Final. There will be one more show in early December to help further set up this years Batalla Final.

[CENTER][B]November in Review[/B] [/CENTER] Another C+ show, according to the world renowned Ryland scale and another profit of around $15,000 for the month.....some people would call it consistency, others would call it a rut. I'm akin to say it's somewhere in between, to pull out C+ shows on a consistent basis is actually pretty good for a promotion of our size but I know we are capable of pulling out better. Next month we will be putting on two shows, which will inevtiably result in a financial loss but it is felt that we need to put on an extra show to help set up this years Batalla Final. To be honest I would liked to have put on more two show months this year but we simply don't make enough money to justify going with that plan on a more consistent basis, the same goes with running more shows outside of our homebase in Puerto Rico. Eddie Howard (Big Eazy) and Sara Silver both depart this month. Howard was complaining about doing too many jobs and though he could have become a bigger star in FCW, I never really saw him as main event material. Whilst not a poor worker nothing stood about him either. Sara Silver's departure was purely due to financial reasons and the fact that we couldn't really justify keeping her around in her current backstage interviewer role for what would have been a four figure wage. Her storyline with Mainstream Hernandez had conveniently reached a sort of bookend with his heel turn but is left open enough to picked up again, if we decide to bring her back. Katie Cameron comes in as a her replacement for a considerably less hefty fee. Patrick Cudelli (the former Happy Elwood in USPW ) joins, with his debut loss on the pre-show of this months Subida Del Rey show, don't exept him to enjoy much of a push. We also added referee Dewey Libertine to the roster this month...two reasons it is felt that we really should have a second referee on the roster and he was also signed as an insurance policy in case Bret Graveson decides to depart, which could unfortunately be a likely reality. Graveson's contract comes up in the next few months but he is still sulking over the fact that I reprimanded him for several childish backstage pranks a few months back. In terms of keeping talent with us Soul Krusher (Billy Jack Shearer) and road agent Duncan Kendall agreed to new contracts. One thing that did irritate both myself and Senor Lopez this month was the fact that K.C Glenn has signed with CZCW, after stating that we weren't big enough for him. The wanting to crack Japan excuse he gave in his promo was purely a kayfabe reason, even though he has been enjoying great success with WLW. [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW put on Showdown at Sundown, which wasn't up to the same standard as recent shows (C+) but did see a title change in the main event as Ernest Youngman defeated the departing Bobby Thomas for the Coastal Zone Championship (C+). The rest of the show was solid but nothing stood out and is it any coincidence that they put on their weakest show for a while and Ultimate Phoenix is not only not in the main event but not on the show at all. MAW's Retribution event was an inconsisent mixed bag, resulting in a somewhat average show. JD Morgan and Jay Chord put together a fine match in the semi main event (B-) and Scythe defeated James 'Mainstream' Hernandez in a decent mid-card match (C+) but Johnny Martin's defence of the Mid Atlantic Title against Avalanche in the main event was disappointing (C-). NYCW put on a fairly poor show this month with Desperate Measures (D+) that was topped off by a mediocre defence of the Empire Title from Andre Jones over The Cannoball Kid (C-). A few years back NYCW looked to be moving forward but have fallen back and the title reigns of Honest Frank and currently Andre Jones have failed to capture the imagination of their fans. It has to be said that no one amongst the top Regional promotions in the US did anything particurly note worthy this month, apart from the title change in CZCW in what was actually their weakest show for a while. CZCW are probably the top Regional promotion, when they do get it right but are much more reliant on a select few wrestlers (notably Ultimate Phoenix) performing in the main event. MAW's success currently relies on the quality of opponent Johnny Martin faces in the main even. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]November News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Worker Signings[/B] Gaijins Kristabel Plum, Golden Delicious, Karen Bilous and Ashley Grover will all take part in 5SSW's up-coming winter tour. BSC manage to persuade Raven Nightfall to join up with their roster CGC bring in a pair of young cruiserweights in Kamikaze Christian Vars and Reggie Bishop. Given CGC's style of wrestling and the the fact that both are still relatively unknown it's likely that they have been purely brought in as job fodder. Eve Grunge returns to the CWWF, after departing earlier this year. CZCW have pulled off something of a coup by persuading K.C Glenn to join their roster. Gianfranco Morelli rejoins EWA. Exodus 2010 bring in veteran Takeshi Umehara. Ketsueki Karasu (Blood Raven), Merle O'Curle, Kalu Owusu and Masked Patriot will all take part in GCG's up-coming winter tour. Akima Brave (Malilli Umaga) has joined up with Hinote Dojo on a PPA basis. Veteran announcer Monzaemon Ouchi joins INSPIRE. Shady K returns to MAW for a second run, to re-unite Death Row with Knuckles. Daniel Black Francis and Jonathan Faust, who both had runs with MOSC last year make their returns to the 'Beer and Brawls' promotion. Erik Strong expands his work schedule to join up with NYCW. SOTBPW add new comer Soda De La Uva Jr. Chris Morrisette (formerly known as Lobster Warrior) is the latest SWF star to jump ship to rivals TCW. With TCW continually picking off SWF's top names, the once dominant promotion may not be able to bounce back unless it creates new stars. MAW owner Jay Chord also agrees to rejoin TCW on a PPA basis. Long time INSPIRE announcer Seiho Kuroda, has decided to jump ship to the very different WLW. XWA continue to build up their intial roster; signing the Dirty White Boys of Grease Hogg and Lead Belly, Knuckles, Marshall Dillon, Nevada Nuclear, Slim V, The Insane Heat (aka Destiny) and Rob Reynolds. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Jonathan Faust, Stevie Stoat, Petey Barnes, Stefan Raynor and road agent Colin 'The Steamroller' Chalke. 5SSW extend the contracts of Raku Makuda, legend Sensational Ogiwara, announcer Kuniyoshi Chishu and referees Akazu Miyagi and Yasayuki Terakado. A busy month of negotiations for AAA, as they extend the contracts of Black Widow, Devils Daughter, Jana Marie Bowen, Jen Neptune, Katherine Goodlooks, Nadia Snow, Sara Marie York, Suzue Katayama and color commentator Whistler . Despite being in financial trouble APW extent the contracts of 8 workers most notable amongst those are Swoop McCarthy and Harry Simonsen. BHOTWG secure Hyosuke Kokan and referee Koetsu Shinozaki to new written contracts. BSC extend the contracts of non in-ring talents Sara Silver and Sienna DeVille. CGC extend the contracts of Stan Manna and referee Francis Long. CWWF extend the contracts of Roz Larren, referee Lois Hudson and announcer Marty Papin. CZCW extend the contracts of California Love Machine plus managers Alex Braun and Rita Charles. EWA extend the contracts of White Knight plus womens wrestlers Aud D'Hoffryn and Kinube Mushashibo. GCG secure up-coming talent Omezo Shiketei to a new written contract and continue the PPA deal of Burning Takash!ta. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Matsudaira Morioka, Taheji Konoe and announcer Hitachi Hatakeda. INSPIRE extend the PPA deals of Mike Watson and Nigel Svensson. MAW extend the contracts of Johnny Martin, Avalanche, The Cannonball Kid, Grease Hogg, Xavier Reckless and announcer Marv Earnest. MHW extend the contract of El Heroe Mexicano and Rebelde Loco. MOSC extend the contract of Kevin Jones, manager Mark Moore and referee Scott Gregory. MPWF extend the contracts of Angel De Mexico, La Criatura De La Navidad, Payaso Jr, Ultra Spark Jr and referee Sebastain Cabrera. NOTBPW secure Victoria Stone (no real suprise) and Frankie 'White Angel' Dee to new written contracts. NYCW extend the contract of Mercutio Sleep. OLLIE extend the contracts of Phoenix III and Rafael Ruiz. PGHW secure Bryan Holmes to a new written contract and like GCG keep the PPA deal of Burning Takash!ta going. PSW extend the contracts of The Wolverine and The Amazing Winkie (Rodger Dodger). RIPW extend the PPA deals of Assassin # 2 (Ernie Turner), referee David Poker and manager Brains McGhee. ROF extend the contracts of Ali Bloxsome, Razor Valentine and Wade Orson. SAISHO extend the PPA deal of Kenichi Komigata. SOTBPW extend the contracts of El Demonio, Amazing Fire Fly, Reaper Cicero, Vincente Romero, valet Jennifer Heat and referee Guillermo 'Fast' Navarro. SWF come to agreement on PPA contract extensions with Jack Giedroyc, Bart Biggz, Atlas, jobber and current head booker The Masked Mauler, valets BJ O'Neill and Blonde Bombshell, backstage hand Rico Santana, backstage interviewer Ana Garcia and referee Ric Young. TCW agree new written deals with Whippy The Clown and road agent Robert Oxford. UEW extend the contract of Rahabad Lawal. USPW extend the contracts of Nicky Champion, Puerto Rican Power, manager Captain USA , road agent Sheik Mustafa and retired wrestler Giant Redwood on a 'legends' contract. WLW secure Kill Switch (Frankie Perez), UK Dragon, referee Sadanobu Koruba and annoucer Robun Yamakuzi to new written contracts and keep the PPA deal of Eisaku Hoshino rolling on. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] AAA decide to let go of Missy Masterson, after she failed to impress in her second run with the promotion. Amber Allen departs from CWWF, stating that she wishes to concentrate on her work in Japan with 5SSW. Bobby Thomas departs from CZCW after failing to come to agreement on a new contract. Seiho Kuroda departs INSPIRE to go to WLW. Rolling Johnny Stones decides against renewing with MOSC, whilst MOSC decide against renewing the contract of Stefan Raynor. NYCW decide against renewing the contract of Justin Sensitive. Jean Cattley currently out with a long term injury does not renew his PPA deal with RIPW. Don Henderson makes something of a shock exit from his long time home ROF, after they failed to come to agreement over a new contract. SAISHO fail to come agreement over a new contract with Shiba Mizoguchi. SOTBPW let go of Leon Joven. Vengeance completes his departure from SWF, as do Chris Morrisette (formely Lobster Warrior) and Jay Chord and decide against renewing the contract of American Machine. [B]Injuries[/B] Former SWF World Champion and current TCW star Enygma suffered a major blow when he sustained a shattered elbow that will keep him out for over a year and there was more injury problems for TCW when recent mega signing Ares (aka Vengeance) suffered a Broken Ankle that will keep him on the shelf for the next two months. Out in Japan INSPIRE's Mike Watson suffered a cruel blow, Shattering his knee just a week after agreeing a new contract with INSPRE, like Engyma he will be out of action for over a year and PGHW youngster Eien Miyamato suffered the same injury. Hinote Dojo's Hirokazu Yamanoue suffered a Hernia and will be out of action for around the next two months. EWA Universal Champion Doctor Insane has said he is currently working through a Chronic Shoulder Pain, stating it as a reason for his somewhat disappointing Title defences. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] Long time WLW mainstay KOKI Ishibashi has called time on his in-ring career at the Age of 43. Ishibashi was a notable member of the Circle of Blood faction, where alongside The Incredible KOYAMA as 'The Avalanche Effect' he was one half of arguably the greatest team in WLW history, with the duo capturing the Tag Titles on a record 9 occasions. But some people forget that Ishibashi also enjoyed great success as a singles competitor, winning the Universal Title on three occasions, the Street Fighting Title Twice and adding single runs with the Show Stealer and Tap Out Titles. Despite being a three time Universal Champion Ishibashi's reigns with the belts were never that well received, with insiders stating that he only got these runs due to his backstage friendship with Koji Kojima and that fans never really accepted him as an 'ace' despite his great success in the Tag Division. Meanwhile women's wrestlers Ginko Kuroda (32) and Speedy Marie (36) call time on their in-ring careers. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] JD Morgan has fallen out with Mean Jean Cattley in MAW and given Cattley's influence in the promotion, it may well be a promotion Morgan is forced to leave. The one saving grace for Morgan in MAW, is that Jay Chord may not have quite the same level of loyalty towards Cattley that his father Rip did. [B]Media News[/B] TCW come to agreement over a deal with Premier Pay EURO-TV to show their PPV's across Europe , whilst Australia Channel-1 will show their Action Packed show from December. [B]Other News[/B] BSC's Vampella (aka Southern Belle) has posed for what is said to be a 'very hot' photo shoot for mens magazine Rustler. [B]Title Changes[/B] Katherine Goodlooks ended the dominant 14 month reign to become the new Queen of the Ring in BSC. Tadakuni Toshusai and Fukabaru Inao won the Burning World Tag Team Titles for a third time ending the reign of Yasuhaiko Taira and Heiachiro Sakai and Masked Cougar captured the Openweight Title from fellow FCW wrestler Arthur Dexter Bradley. CWWF Tag Titles find themselves vacated following Amber Allen's decision to leave CWWF, only a month after capturing the titles alongside Jessica Bunny. The Coastal Zone Championship reign of Bobby Thomas was brought to a relatively abrupt ened by Ernest Youngman. The Tag Titles are also vacated (yet again) due to Thomas departure from the promotion. Stealth-Z ends the three month reign of EDO Phoenix IV to capture the Golden Crown in Exodus-2010. El Mitico Jr teamed with El Hijo Espada Roja to capture the MPWF Campeones de Parejas and end the 15 month reign of Hombre de La Energia and Kid Azucar and Magnifico became a two time Campeon de Lucha. The MAW Tag Title reign of Bobby Thomas and Paul Huntingdon was brought to and end in their first title defence with the veteran duo of Warlord Power teaming with Henry Lee becoming the new champions. The Elite Tag Series took place this month in PGHW with current Glory Crown champion PRIDE Koiso and Kozue Kawashima capturing the Trophies for a second time. Their path to winning this years series saw them defeat Mito Miwa and Akinori Kwakami in the first round, Team Toronto (Alexander Robinson and Le Robinson) in the semi finals and finally Team Energy (Nobuatso Tasuko and Noriyori Sanda) in the finals. Team Energy's path to the finals saw them pull out what was seen by many as an upset (despite their pedigree as one of the top teams in PGHW over the past decade) over 7 time winners Team Dynasty 2000 in the first round and then defeat the duo of Eisaku Kunomasu and Snap Dragon in the semi finals. The other first round entrants including Ryoma Muruyama & Masaru Ugaki and Buddy Garner & Nigel Svensson. Pablo Rodriguez recaptured the Campeon de Mundo in SOTBPW from El Fuerza to become a four time champion. Meanwhile Tijuana Vampire, Nicolas Lopez and Huracan Sandoval Jr brought to and end the dominant 20 month Campeones de Trios reign of Enrique Merino, Pirata Malvado and Rebelde Loco. Antonio Maxi Marquez regained the WLW Universal Title from Emerald Angel to become a three time champion. Ryu Kajahara won the Street Fighting Title for a fith time and The Great Hisato became a three time Show Stealer Champion. XWA crowned two singles champions at their first show this month. Insane Heat defeated Rudy Relasquez with what looks to be their top title the XWA International Title, whilst Joey Poison edged out Bob Casey for the All-American Title.

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] I'm going to be going on holiday again, as from tommorow (going to Madeira). So this diary is going to be on hold for about the next week (I return the following Monday). I did think about putting the preview up for the next show but felt in the end it was best I pick this up again when I return, because more than likely there'll be a flurry of predictions at the start and then get sunk down to the depths of Page 4, maybe more when I return. The hotel I'm staying at has internet access, so I might be able to check in on the boards and some of my favourite diaries from time to time, but I won't have time to update this diary...besides I'm going to be on holiday and that means a holiday from this, as well as work.

Archived