Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;649539][B]O.O.C Note: [/B] I'm going to be going on holiday again, as from tommorow (going to Madeira). So this diary is going to be on hold for about the next week (I return the following Monday). I did think about putting the preview up for the next show but felt in the end it was best I pick this up again when I return, because more than likely there'll be a flurry of predictions at the start and then get sunk down to the depths of Page 4, maybe more when I return. The hotel I'm staying at has internet access, so I might be able to check in on the boards and some of my favourite diaries from time to time, but I won't have time to update this diary...besides I'm going to be on holiday and that means a holiday from this, as well as work.[/QUOTE] A well-earned holiday, I must say. Enjoy your time in Portugal, TK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] Hey I'm back from Madeira and yes I did have a good time. There was internet access but 1. Had to pay for it. 2. Figured I was on holiday and that meant a holiday from everything not just the tedium of my job. Anyway I'm getting caught up on other people's diaries first so it will probably be a few more days before I get round to posting up anything diary related in this thread.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW present the first of two shows this month from the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan with Sienta La Energia on Tuesday 4th December 2012. The show will be headlined by an Undisputed Title match between Darryl Devine and the leader of the FREEDOM-5 faction and perennial rival Dean Daniels. Even though Daniels lost the NO DQ Tag match last month against Malilli Umaga and Java alongside fellow F-5 member Primus last month. Daniels did score a big win over Umaga at Anniversario that probably should have seen Daniels challenge for the title sooner had it not been for the distraction of a growing side feud with Malilli Umaga and hired muscle of Java. With Daniels focus once again on winning the Twin Belts can he finally score the big win over Devine and climb to the very top of FCW for the first time or will Devine get one over on Daniels yet again, when it really matters. The main event will be supported by a Special Attraction Four Corner Survival featuring Malilli Umaga, former champions Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra plus the leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance Angel De Mexico. All four men have plenty to prove as they look to get themselves back into contention for the Undisputed Championship, a win here for any of the four could cement/re-cement their place as a serious challenger once again for the Twin Belts. The People's Championship will be on the line as Charles Rainier takes on Speed Machine. Rainier saw off the challenge of former stable mate turned bitter rival Nicky R!ot last month at Punto de Desempate, whilst Speed Machine has been rewarded for his generally strong form since earning a spot in the finals of Rey De Reyes to get a second shot at the People's Championship. Last time out Rainier edged Speed Machine out with a flash machine and he'll be eager to prove that victory was no fluke. Rainier's reign with the People's belt has been about proving the doubters wrong but so far he has seen off the challenge of some credible challengers in the likes of Angel De Mexico and Nicky R!ot. The Tag Titles will also be on the line as the Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr and Capitao Brasil Jr) like Speed Machine get a second shot at the prize currently held by Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher). El Mitico Jr will be buoyed by being part of the winning LEA trio that saw them emerge triumphant over the Tag champs and fellow Mainstream Nation member Spirit. Can Mitico and Capitao carry that momentum over into capturing the Tag Title from the thus far dominant champs at the second time of asking ? There will be more Tag action as former champions Animal Magic take on the Devine Right duo of Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Arthur Dexter Bradley, the winners of the match could well have a strong case to make a challenge for the titles. Rounding out the main show two men who came up short in their Title challenges last month face off as the much beloved veteran Steve Flash takes on Devine Right's Nicky R!ot and Amazing Fire Fly takes on Amo Del Gato in a showdown between two high flying luchadores. For fans who get to the arena early, they will be treated to bonus action with Tag action between 'HockPrime' and Dance2Win and Patrick Cudelli facing off with Java. Here is a full run down of the card for Sienta La Energia[/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Sienta La Energia[/U][/B] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 4th December 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Darryl Devine vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels [B]Special Attraction 4CS:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Steve Flash Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Amazing Fire Fly vs Amo Del Gato [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Java vs Patrick Cudelli[/FONT] _____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][Quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predicitions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [U][B][COLOR=purple]Sienta La Energia[/COLOR][/B][/U] [B][U][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship: [/B]Darryl Devine vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Nicky R!ot vs Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Animal Magic vs BBS & ADB[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly vs Amo Del Gato[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]'HockPrime' vs Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Java vs Patrick Cudelli[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

[COLOR=black] [U][B]Sienta La Energia[/B][/U] [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Undisputed Championship: Darryl Devine[/B] vs Dean Daniels [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]People's Championship:[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Steve Flash [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Animal Magic[/B] vs BBS & ADB [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Java vs [B]Patrick Cudelli[/B][/COLOR]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Dean Daniels [I]Darryl isn't going to be a transitional champ. Daniels' time comes later.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Speed Machine Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Nicky R!ot vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Animal Magic vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Amo Del Gato 'HockPrime' vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] Java vs [B]Patrick Cudelli[/B]

Sienta La Energia Undisputed Championship: [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs Dean Daniels Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Nicky R!ot vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs BBS & ADB Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] [b]'HockPrime'[/b] vs Dance2Win [b]Java[/b] vs Patrick Cudelli

Sienta La Energia Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Dean Daniels Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Speed Machine Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Nicky R!ot vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs BBS & ADB [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Amo Del Gato 'HockPrime' vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] [B]Java[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli

Sienta La Energia Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Dean Daniels Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [B]Nicky R!ot [/B]vs Steve Flash [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs BBS & ADB [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win [B]Java[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli

[B][U]Sienta La Energia[/U][/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Dean Daniels Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Speed Machine Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Nicky R!ot vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]Animal Magic [/B]vs BBS & ADB [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Amo Del Gato [B]'HockPrime' [/B]vs Dance2Win [B]Java [/B]vs Patrick Cudelli

Sienta La Energia Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]vs Dean Daniels Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] People's Championship: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Speed Machine Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation [/B]vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Steve Flash [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs BBS & ADB [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win [B]Java[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli

Sienta La Energia Undisputed Championship: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs Dean Daniels [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix People's Championship: Charles Rainier vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Steve Flash Animal Magic vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win [B]Java[/B] vs Patrick Cudelli

Predicitions Form: Sienta La Energia Undisputed Championship: [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs Dean Daniels Angel De Mexico vs [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix People's Championship: [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Speed Machine Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Nicky R!ot vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs BBS & ADB Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] 'HockPrime' vs [b]Dance2Win[/b] Java vs Patrick Cudelli

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] Just to let people know that I the show will be up tomorrow morning (GMT). Should have got it up tonight but got side-tracked with other stuff and only just finished writing up the show. Just needs posting now but on a muggy night here in England I just don't have the energy to do that right now.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Sienta La Energia[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 4th December 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico [/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 2000 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/U][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]The new backstage interviewer Katie Cameron is backstage with 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed to interview him regarding his People's Title match with Charles Rainier[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm here with the man who calls himself the Speed Machine, Marc Speed. Speed you challenge for the People's Title tonight against Charles Rainier, any thougths ahead of your match with Rainier tonight.[/COLOR] [I]Speed gives no response[/I] [COLOR=purple]I believe this to be your second shot at the belt, currently held by Charles Rainier, what makes you feel the outcome will be different this time.[/COLOR] [I]Still no response from the stony faced Speed Machine[/I] [COLOR=purple]Come on you must have some thoughts on the match. You must have something to say[/COLOR] [I]Speed Machine still does not speak and just continues to stare intensely into space[/I] [COLOR=purple]OK fine have it that way, no wonder the last interviewer left, if this is what I'm forced to work with.[/COLOR] [I]Cameron then storms off frustrated at the lack of an interview, suddenly with her out of view Speed suddenly speaks.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Speed Machine:[/B] Tap, Nap or Snap.[/COLOR] [I]With just four simple words said, the steely eyed Speed Machine just continues to stare on into space.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match #1: Java vs Patrick Cudelli[/B] This match was over so quick, that the fans could barely leave their seats to go and get some Rice and Beans, as Java dismantled jobber Patrick Cudelli in under a minute, putting the cap wearing 'dude' away with the 'Greetings From The Island' Two Handed Choke Slam. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Java defeated Patrick Cudelli in 0:38 by pinfall with a Greetings From The Island. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: 'HockPrime' (Primus & Matt Hocking) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/B] An evenly contested Tag match, that was decent enough for the pre-show. 'HockPrime' who seem to be in better form right now than the fun loving but not particularly succesful Dance2Win picked up the win when Primus put Mr Electricity away with the Power Plant (Running Power Slam) [B][COLOR=red]Result: 'HockPrime' defeated Dance2Win in 5:53 when Primus defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron had now caught up with myself, hoping to get a better interview regarding the People's Title match than the one she had with Speed Machine.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm here with the People's Champion Charles Rainer, who will he putting the People's Championship on the line against a man of very few words...[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Speed Machine is indeed a man of few words but when it comes to backing it up in the ring he can certainly do it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] You've faced Speed before for the People's Belt, do you feel it will be easier or tougher second time round.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Bit of both, I know what Speed brings to the table but he could well have been my toughest defence first time round, I'll admit I barely escaped with the belt in tact round my waist and I know he'll be determined, even more so than before to do anything to take it away from me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Doesn't sound to me that you're too confident about withstanding Speed's challenge.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier[/B]: Don't get me wrong I AM confident in my own abilities, but unlike some other champion round here I'm not some braggart who fails to respect my opponent. I take each match as it comes and hopefully my best will be better than my opponents best.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Some nay-sayers feel that you have just been a lucky champion and that your luck is about to run out.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] They can think what they think, but in my view you make your own luck and I've worked hard to not only have won this belt but also see off the challenges of some real tough opponents. [/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the Undisputed Title match between Darryl Devine and Dean Daniels. It goes over their history, generally putting over that so far since Devine has arrived in FCW that he has had Daniels number.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Speed Machine[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] We kicked off the show with Title match action as I put the People's Title on the line against Speed Machine. Speed was aggressive right from the start, jumping me right on the sound of the bell. A snap suplex took me over, before he looked to lock on the Deadly Heel Hook but I was able to counter the attempt by nailing him with an Enziguri with my free leg. I then hobbled back to my feet as Speed shook off being stunned by the Enziguri and came charging but I was able to drop down and then take Speed by suprise with a quick roll up. Speed quickly kicked out of that before catching me with a knee strike, that lead to him double underhooking the arms, as he looked ready to spike me into the mat with the Speed Snap but I was able to block the attempt and reverse into a C.R Driver attempt....Speed however was able to block that and took me over into a bridging pin....... Managing to kick out of the pin attempt, we both rose to our feet and I was able to regain the advantage after nailing Speed with a standing drop-kick. I then followed that up with a leg lariat that send Speed tumbling through the ropes. With the adrenalin kicking in, he decided to take a risk, as I climbed the top rope and launched myself onto Speed with a cross body. Speed however managed to move out of the way and I crashed and burned into the guard-rail. Speed then took full advantage of my error of judgement, yanking my right arm over the top of the guard-rail and then driving me arm first into the ring-steps. Back in the ring and Speed continued to work over the arm before climbing to the second rope to deliver a knee drop, with my injured right arm the intended target, but I somehow managed to move out of the way and I was able to take Speed by surprise with a La Magistral Cradle, but I was unable to fully hook the pin attempt in and Speed was able to easily kick out before nailing me with a knee strike. That left me stunned enough for Speed to take me over with a snap suplex that he immediately transitioned into the Speedbreaker 2000 (Cross Arm Breaker). Somehow I managed to gut it out and reach the ropes and when Speed tried to get in a cheap shot on the rope break, I was able to block the attempt and then take the almost robotic like challenger by surprise with an STO. I then lifted Speed up to the mat, double under hooking the arms to set up for the C.R Driver but I was unable to get Speed up, due to the fact that my right arm barely had any strength left in it and Speed was instead able to take me over with a back body drop. Speed then came charging in to nail with the Speed Strike but I was able to move out of the way and then take Speed off his feet again with a leg sweep. Speed was quickly able to rise to his feet but I was a step ahead, nailing him with the Raindrop (Dropsault).... But I was unable to hook the leg on the cover and that was enough for Speed to kick out but the challenger remained rooted to the mat and knowing that I would be unable to lift Speed up for the C.R Driver I made a bee-line for the top turnbuckle. But just as I was about to deliver a moonsault onto Speed, the Devine Right trio of Nicky R!ot, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Arthur Dexter Bradley appeared on the entrance ramp. There prescence on the ramp was enough for me to briefly lose focus, allowing for Speed Machine to get back to his feet and then bring me crashing back into the ring with a belly to back superplex. I showed guts by getting straight back to my feet but it was merely adrenalin kicking in for split few seconds as Speed Machine was able to nail me with an elbow strike, before driving me down into the mat with a drop toe hold before locking on the Speebreaker 2000 for the second time in the match. This time Speed had it locked on right into the middle of the ring and with my arm just about still hanging it it's socket, I saw no choice but to eventually tap out as Speed became the new People's Champion. My reign as People's Champion ends on a high note, with what was perhaps the best match of my run. They worked in some great psychology based around Speed working over my arm, that not only wore me down for the Speedbreaker 2000 but also took the C.R Driver out of my arsenal. It has to be said though that Speed has really broken out as a singles performer since ditching the faux Gangsta schtik for that of a near silent wrestling machine. Comparisons to Dean Daniels during his reign as People's champ are probably justified. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Charles Rainier in 13:22 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Speed Machine wins the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Speed Machine is 'celebrating' his title win, as the Devine Right trio of R!ot, BBS and ADB applaud his victory. The applause from the trio appears to be rather ungenuine, some may even say sarcastic, with their faces etched with smug grins, giving the impression that had they not made their prescence felt whilst Speed was in trouble, then I would still be in possession of the People's Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was the second of two title matches in a row to kick off the show. This one suprisingly did not start with either team trying to get a jump on the other at the start of the match, with Mainstream Hernandez arrogantly saying that he could handle whoever the Sons decided to put in first, that so happened to be the smaller Capitao...which made the Mainstreamer even more confident. That confidence was somewhat misguided however as Capitao simply out wrestled the Mainstreamer before turning things over to El Mitico. The masked pair then continued to work quick tags and put together some smooth double teams to keep the Mainstreamer isolated in their corner as all Soul Krusher could do was look on and seeth with growing frustration. With things most definitely not going the Mainstream Nation's way all of a sudden Spirit came running down armed with a barbwired Kendo Stick but before he was able to hit the ring, Dewey Libertine (the newest addition to the FCW refereeing crew) ordered the masked weirdo from the Orient to the back. The distraction was enough however for Soul Krusher to enter the ring...knocking Capitao Brasil off the top-rope, just as it looked like the Sons were setting up for their Lucha Dreams combo, in turn Hernandez was able to slip off Mitico and sneak in a low blow, Krusher then somehow lumbered back to the corner without Libertine noticing as Hernandez stomped away on Mitico. The Mainstreamer then spiked Mitico into the mat with a DDT for a two count, before dragging the second generation luchadore over into the Mainstream Nation corner. Mitico then played 'Spencer Marks' for a bit as the crowd looked to spur him on to fighting back and getting the hot tag into Capitao but slowly but surely it looked like the champions were beginning to wear him down and when Soul Krusher planted him with the Dead Man Walking it looked to be over but somehow Mitico had the fortitude to kick out. But the silver masked luchadore was quickly running out of energy to fight back and the champions set up for their Death To the Mainstream Finisher , with Hernandez blowing arrogant kisses out to the crowd (who were getting on his case by calling him an 'Emo Faggot') as headed up top. Hernandez jawing with the fans however bought Mitico sometime to recover as he managed to suddenly take Soul Krusher by surprise with a victory roll....Hernandez then came off the top rope with a Leg Lariat but instead connected with Krusher as the big man rose back to his feet. Mitico then hit a pair of drop-kicks on the Mainstream Nation duo before slumping to the mat and scrambling to across to get the tag into Capitao, but Krusher was able to prevent Mitico from making the tag. Krusher then lifted Mitico up for a vertical suplex but the masked man managed to fight his way out with elbows before diving through the face painted monsters legs to finally get the hot tag into Capitao who took Krusher down with a spinning head-scissors. Capitao then immediately followed up with his rolling senton bomb (Samba Roll) but Krusher was able to emphatically power out of the pin attempt. But the 'Brazilian' was able to keep up the pressure taking Krusher off balance with a series of basement drop-kicks before springboarding off the top-rope to put Krusher flat on his back with a leg lariat. Capitao then locked on his Inverted Figure Four Leg Lock submission 'A Prayer For Mercy' as a refreshed El Mitico Jr then came rushing out of the corner to hold off Mainstream Hernandez. Krusher however wasn't worn down enough for the submission to be effective enough and the monster managed to power his way to the ropes. Things then broke down as all four men began to brawl in the ring....it was the Sons of Lucha Libre who were able to gain the advantage, managing to cause a collision between the champions by reversing a 'dozy doe' before hitting stereo drop-kicks into the corner. The Mainstream Nation duo then both staggered out of the ring but the LEA pair weren't going to let up, as El Mitico Jr took down Krusher with a slingshot cross body and Capitao wiped out Hernandez with a tope con hilo. Capitao then pitched Hernandez into the ring.....the Mainstream Nation leader then staggered back to his feet and drilled with a Quickslilver Suplex from Mitico, Capitao then headed up top as he looked to seal victory with the Fall From Rio. But all of a sudden a familiar yet different looking figure wielding a kendo stick similar to the one carried by Spirit got up on the apron........ [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The distraction was enough for Soul Krusher to get back up off the floor and take the legs away from Capitao, crotching the 'Brazilian' on the top-rope. Krusher then pitched a charging Mitico up over the top-rope with a huge back body drop, that saw Mitico crash and burn into the guard-rail. Krusher then turned his attention back to Capitao Brasil, planting the Green Masked luchadore into the mat with the Dead Man Walking. With Mitico unable to get back into the ring, Libertine then made the inevitable three count as the champions were once again able to get the better of the luchadore pairing. These two have put on some of the better Tag Team Title matches against one another and alongside Animal Magic, these may well be the strongest trio of teams to head up the Tag Division that we have had in FCW's fledgling history. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation defeated The Sons of Lucha Libre in 11:43 when Soul Krusher defeated Capitão Brasil Jr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Just as Mainstream Nation are handed the Tag Team Belts, Mainstream Hernandez requests a microphone.....[/I] [I]Mainstream Hernandez the signals for the somewhat familiar looking figure whose distraction went a long way to helping Mainstream Nation retain the titles.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Joseph, let us introduce you to the world ![/COLOR] [I]The man who Mainstream Hernandez is referring to as Joseph then steps into the ring, apart from the badly applied eye make up he looks suspiciously like a certain long term jobber who was 'fired' from FCW a few months back.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Here is a man, a lost soul who was used and abused for years. Someone who gave their all, but was never appreciated.[/COLOR] [I]The fans begin to get on Mainstream Hernandez and 'Joseph's' case hurling 'You're A Jobber !' chants towards the new recruit to the Mainstream Nation[/I] [COLOR=darkred]The words you hurl at us, will not break us...they will only make us stronger. You see it's those words you speak that broke this man but now this man beside me has found solace. Joseph you are now with those who understand you. [/COLOR] [I]Joseph gives a nod towards Mainstream Hernandez[/I] [COLOR=darkred]You are no longer the failure these fans perceive you to be, you are reborn, what these sheep say or do does not matter, you are the master of your destiny, you will map the path of your own consequences, I am merely here to guide you along the way.[/COLOR] [I]Joseph gives another nod Mainstream Hernandez before the pair come closer together and then embrace one another. Unsuprisingly such an embrace is met with the crowd hurling unrepeatable abuse at the[/I] pair. [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Joseph is of course a repackaged Joe Benning. His repackaging also coincided with him turning heel, a turn that was deemed to be a total success.[/FONT] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #3: Amazing Fire Fly vs Amo Del Gato[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For what was effectively the 'filler' match on the main card this was still pretty good and given a more solid build/more time there is no reason why these two couldn't pull out a really good match against one another. As it stood this was a fun near seven minutes of almost insanely fast paced lucha style action. Amo Del Gato who is no slouch in the ring was able to keep up with the frighteningly quick Amazing Fire Fly for so long even scoring a series of near-falls off some roll up exchanges but in the end the fast pace lead by the latest recruit to the LEA faction came too much for the FCW original. Del Gato managed to kick out after Fire Fly spiked him into the mat with the Inferno DDT but that was only delaying the inevitable and Fire Fly managed to seal victory with the Sky High Fire Fly (Shooting Star Senton). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Amo Del Gato in 6:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [I]Dean Daniels is backstage in his dressing room, he's in his F-5 Tracksuit and it looks like he has just arrived, just as he sits down he turns to camera to deliver his thoughts on his match with Darryl Devine for the Undisputed Championship.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Darryl I'd like to think that it'll just come down to you and me and that if you do claim to be the great wrestler that you are, that you beat me fair and square. If you beat me like that I'll have no excuses. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Thing is I don't trust you for one bit Devine, because when I'm beating your smarmy ass all over that ring, you'll get your little buddies to come running, it's why you see I hooked up with Charles and Steve to set up F-5 to help maintain the integrity of FCW. Even when the fans weren't behind me and believe you me Darryl I'm not craving or ever have craved their love, I still fought every match with an integrity and honesty. Sure I may pushed limits but I never blatantly cheated or relied on the help of others to get ahead.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You see the difference between you and me Darryl, is that the rest of F-5 are there to have my back, where as the rest of your Devine Right buddies are just happy to play second fiddle to your own over-sized ego. I believe in my own abilities to survive with the help of others. Do you believe in your abliities Darryl ? You talk a good game but can you actually back it up in the ring. As I said beat me fair and square Devine and I'll have no excuses. This is a chance to prove yourself as a true champion Darryl, a chance to prove that you really are worthy of carrying those twin belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But it's also a chance for me to prove that I'm not some big match choker, a chance to prove that I can be the top dog here in FCW and even if you do throw every dirty trick in the book at me, I will refuse to lay down and just relinquish this opportunity I have before me. Let the best man win tonight Darryl, and may it truly be the best man.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Nicky R!ot w/Lisa Bowen vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w /[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlashF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two were once stable mates when they both in UNITY but it was clear from the start that R!ot had no respect for the popular veteran pie-facing and then slapping Flas across the face before the bell had rung. That riled up the normally calm and assured Flash who charged back at R!ot with a flurry of fore-arm's and chops. However before Flash could really apply the pressure R!ot rolled out to the ring for a powder, leading to the fans getting on his back. Flash came to the ring in a full FREEDOM-5 tracksuit, signalling his full allegiance to Dean Daniels stable during his return to FCW. Flash was riled up but his veteran instincts kicked in simple waiting inside as R!ot paced around the ring. R!ot gingerly got back in but was met with another flurry of chops and fore-arms from Flash and once again the Devine Right man bailed to the floor much to the frustration of both the fans in attendance and Steve Flash. This time Flash who was still seething from the disrepect R!ot showed him at the start of the match, had simply had enough of R!ot's stalling tactics this time gave chase but all of a sudden found the buxom figure of Lisa Bowen standing in his way. All of a sudden Flash froze like a rabbit caught in some headlights, probably not because he was turned by Bowen's charms but because even as much as a meddlesome harlot as she can be, Flash is too much of a gentleman to merely shove her out of the way. Unsuprisingly R!ot took full advantage, blindsiding the veteran from behind and then driving Flash head first into the ring-steps. R!ot then tossed Flash back into the ring, and as gthe Devine Right man turned Flash over for the cover, it became clear the veteran had been busted open. Flash managed to kick out but like a a wolf with the scent of blood, R!ot began to jab away at the gash developing on Flash's fore-head before lifting Flash up into a vertical suplex. R!ot held Flash up for over half a minute, as the blood flowed to the top of Flash's head before R!ot brought the respected veteran crashing down to the mat. Despite the punishment Flash had just endured, he somehowe managed to kick out after the vertical suplex but R!ot was starting to smell victory and he lifted a limp Steve Flash back up to his feet. R!ot then set up for the Sub Pop Bop but Flash somehow managed to side-step out of the way before stunning R!ot with a super-kick. It was enough to halt the onslaught of R!ot but Flash was unable to follow up and collapsed to the mat from sheer exhaustion. R!ot was back to his feet first and re-took control with a running clothesine,befoe lifting Flash back up for the 'Charles Peterson' Exploder Suplex but Flash had the move scouted and fought out with a series of side elbows before countering into Russian Leg-Sweep. Flash once again was too worn down to immediately follow up but as both competitors rose back to their feet, Flash was 'first to the punch' this time round and laid in a series of fore-arm smashed that hads R!ot backing up. A fired up Flash then took R!ot down with an Ed Henson Press to the delight of the crowd, who were really starting to get behind the well respected veteran campaigner. Flash then lifted a stunned R!ot back up to a vertical base, before taking the Devine Right man over with a German Suplex, Flash kept hold of the waistlock however and took R!ot over with another German and as if though the blood loss and general punishment he had taken was no longer affecting him Flash took R!ot over with another German, to make a tri-fecta of suplexes. However it was clear that Flash was running on sheer adrenalin, as the subsequent cover was weak. But R!ot was now clearly out of sorts and Flash looked to put him away with the Flash Bang but this time it was R!ot who had the moved scouted before turning Flash inside out once again with another clothesline. Following a quick pin attempt, R!ot then decided to take a risk , heading up top and the risk looked to have paid off as he took Flash off his feet with a flying double axe handle and as the veteran staggered back to his feet R!ot levelled Flash with another clothesline before lifting Flash up once again for the 'Charles Peterson' but Flash still somehow had enought left in him to once again block the move and then stun R!ot with a Flash Bang out of nowhere...... Once again however Flash was simply too worn down to make a solid cover, allowing R!ot to once again kick out but instead of allowing R!ot to get up Flash turned R!ot over into the Boston Crab. R!ot began to power his way to his feet however but Flash was determined not to let go, dragging R!ot back into the middle of the ring. Flash was like a man possessed ignoring the blood loss as he kept the hold locked on his former stable mate and in the end the pain became simply unbearable for R!ot who saw no choice but to tap out. Last year it looked as though Flash's best days could very well be behind him as he strung together a string of disappointing (by his standards) peformances but since he came back last month he has looked revitalized and this match was even better than expected. His opponent Nicky R!ot is one of those 'carriable' performers who can produce good matches if he is given the right opponent and it has to be said Flash was on his A-game tonight. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Nicky R!ot in 13:38 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley w/Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There's no doubt that the fans were fully behind Animal Magic in this one, and it was the masked duo who started off the stronger, using their smooth double teams to keep ADB isolated in their corner. Seeing that her boys were in trouble though Lisa Bowen hopped up on the apron to divert Brett Graveson's attention. Graveson took a hardline to Bowen's meddling immediately sending her to the back, but the brief disraction was enough for BBS to come charging out of his corner and knock Masked Cougar off the apron, before ADB and BBS performed a high low (Clothesline/legsweep) attack on Fox Mask to fully turn the tide in the favour of the Devine Right duo. Fox Mask survived the subsequent pin attempt but now ultimately found himself isolated in the wrong part of town. BBS and ADB then began to methodically work over Fox Mask and actually put together some neat double teams of their own including a backbreaker (BBS), slinghshot legdrop (ADB) combo. Inevitably though they were also interspersed with plenty of cheating (phantom tags/cheap shots) which drew the ire of the crowd and Masked Cougar. Several times Cougar stepped into the ring to protest about the tactics used by the Devine Riht pair but all it did was allow for BBS & ADB to get in more cheap shots. Sensing victory BBS planted Fox Mask into the mat with a power bomb, before tagging ADB back in who then headed up top, setting up for the Superstar Splash but as ADB came crashing down, he ending up hitting nothing but canvas as Fox Mask rolled out of the way at the last split second. Both then looked to get tags into their partners, but ADB being nearer to his corner was able to get his tag in first to BBS and it looked as though Fox Mask would still be unable to get the tag into Cougar. BBS then set up for the Atomic Driller but somehow Fox Mask manageds to slip out and then stun BBS with a step up Enziguri. The Bulldozer managed to stay on his feet but Fox Mask managed to dive through the legs and finally get the tag into Cougar. Cougar then springboarded into the ring, making an immediate impact by knocking BBS down with the High Rise Cougar Pounce ! The Bulldozer however shook off the move immediately rising back to his feet but that did not unfaze Cougar who immediately snapped off a spinning head-scissors that took BBS out to the floor . Cougar then set up for the suicide dive but was cut off by ADB. ADB then hot-shotted Cougar onto the top-rope and set up for the Cool-Dee-Tee (Rope Hung Spike DDT) but Cougar managed to block and backed up ADB with a series of fore-arm smashes before springboarding back in to take down ADB with another High Rise Cougar Pounce ! That looked to have sealed victory for Animal Magic but BBS was able to dive in to make the save. But before BBS could follow in, Fox Mask re-announced his arrival back into the match by diving in off the top-rope to spike BBS into the mat with a Tornado DDT. The Bulldozer got back to his feet but stereo drop-kicks from the Animal Magic pair then sent both BBS & ADB out of the ring. AM now feeling the momentum swing in their favour the immediately followed up with stereo dives wiping out the Devine Right pair before bringing ADB back into the ring, where they made sure of victory with the Last Hunt (Stereo Enziguri's) a victory that will surely mean that they remain in the hunt for the Tag Team Titles. This was formula Animal Magic stuff but the fans really lapped it up, as ADB & BBS did a good job of making the fans want to see the masked babyfaces overcome their blatant dirty tactics. What they basically did here was put on Tag Team Wrestling 101 and execute the formula as well as they could. Even though results have been mixed so far for ADB & BBS as a pair they have performed well as a duo and could well have a bright future as a tag pairing. In my opinion the Tag Division is the strongest it has been since FCW started. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated BBS & ADB in 9:51 when Fox Mask defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: 4CS: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga vs [/B] [B]Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=white]_____[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=white]_____[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match began fairly low key with the usual stalemate like exchanges between the four competitors as they tagged in and out, things however began to heat up when Angel tagged out to Ultimate Phoenix and then Umaga decided to tag out to Phoenix Negra. Suddenly the tension went up as the two long term rivals faced each other down and then exploded on one another with a series of kicks and strikes. Phoenix then seemed to gain the advantage by taking Negra down with a leg lariat and then setting up for an Elemental Suplex but Negra managed to make a standing switch and got an Elemental Suplex of his own, holding onto a bridging pin for a two count. Negra then lined up for the kick to the head but Phoenix had it scouted and instead took down his rival with a Dragon Screw leg-whip. The former two time champion then went for a quebrada but as he did Malilli Umaga pulled on the ropes causing Phoenix to crash into the ring. Negra then hobbled back to his feet to see Phoenix lying down in the ring but as Negra lifted Phoenix up for a brainbuster, Umaga made a blind tag. Negra spiked Phoenix into the mat but was immediately sent out of the ring as the opportunistic Umaga looked to steal away the pin, much to the frustration of Negra..... One...... Two........ Thr..... Phoenix managed to kick out, and some jawing between Negra and Umaga, bought the popular masked man some recovery time, because when Umaga did turned his attentions back to Phoenix. Phoenix was able to fight his way out of a Samoan Suplex attempt before stunning the arrogant former 'big two' star with a flurry of kicks, Umaga then fired back but a springboard roundhouse from Phoenix halted the Samoan in his tracks before an exhausted Phoenix slumped to the mat and then staggered over to get the tag into an eager Angel De Mexico. The patriotic masked man then continued to stay a step ahead of Umaga in a series of exchanges that saw the LEA leader eventually lock on the Mexican Death Arm Bar after a series of head scissor take downs and arm-drags that kept the Samoan constantly off balance. Just as it looked like Umaga might tap out both Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra dove in to the ring to make the save and soon enough with all four men in the ring the match inevitably started to break down. Negra snapped off a head-scissors take-down on Angel, only for Phoenix to level Negra with a leg lariat that took his rival over the top-rope. Phoenix then lined up to wipe out Negra for the no hands plancha only for Umaga to explode back to his feet and take Phoenix down with a vicious running clothesline but then Angel De Mexico popped back up to take down Umaga with a standing drop-kick that sent Umaga through the ropes, where Mexico then decided to climb to the top-rope and dive to the outside to wipe out both Umaga and Negra. Soon enough Phoenix was back to his feet where this time he was able to soar over the ropes with the no hands plancha. Phoenix then dragged Negra up to the apron but his rival sneaked in a knee to the groin, before drilling Phoenix with a brainbuster on the apron ! Negra then pitched his rival back into the ring but just as he was about to go to the cover Angel De Mexico snapped off a springboard head-scissors. Negra staggered back up to his feet only for Angel to plant him into the mat with the Acapulco Twist....... One....... Two...... Thr........ Umaga dove in to break it up before flinging Angel into the corner with a release belly to belly suplex......Phoenix who had endured the brainbuster on the apron from Negra then struggled back up to his feet only for Umaga to come charging and knock Phoenix off the apron. Negra however popped back up and rocked Umaga with a leaping roundhouse kick, before taking Umaga off his feet with a leg-sweep. Negra then headed up top and set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Angel then came charging out of the opposite corner to run up the turnbuckles and snap off a huge rana from the top-rope that he immediatelty transitioned into the Mexican Death. But Umaga was able to save the match for himself yet again and a series of clubbing blows on Mexico followed by a huge back body drop on Negra that pitched the masked man crashing to the outside and into rival Ultimate Phoenix seemed to put the Samoan in full control but as Umaga set up for the Samoan Suplex Angel fired back with a flurry of strikes, before springing off the ropes only for Umaga to level the LEA leader with a Lariat. That then set up the Samoan Suplex and with neither Phoenix nor Negra unable to recover on the outside it was enough to seal a strong victory for the somewhat arrogant Samoan. This was one of those matches where everyone put in a 'good enough' performance but didn't do anything out of the ordinary to put it beyond being just a good match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Malili Umaga defeated Ángel De México, Phoenix Negra and Ultimate Phoenix in 15:43 when Malili Umaga defeated Ángel De México by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Whilst the victorious Umaga heads back up the entrance ramp and so too does a dejected Angel De Mexico. Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra both struggle back into the ring, both look too exhausted to start unloading on one another yet again but Phoenix then demands a microphone.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Negra this war between us has to end, it's destroying me and it'll probably destroy you.[/COLOR] [I]Negra now has a microphone of his own[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Oh brother, it'll never end till I prove to the world that I AM the better one, that I was the one who should have been destined for greatness. That I was the one who deserves all the plaudits, it'll never end till I prove once and for all that I am better than you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Indeed it will never end until either Ultimate Phoenix or Phoenix Negra is no more and we all know 'brother' the only way to end such a war....a match that isn't about destroying about your opponent physically for we have done that and still we stand ready to fight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Indeed this time it's the truth you speak my brother[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I'm talking about a match as old as lucha libre itself a match that settles scores on such a personal level that the man who loses such a man will NEVER be the same again emotionally, spiritually and even though we have already put one another through the ringer you could even say physically.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] There can only be one match you could be thinking of and such a match would indeed prove once and for all which Phoenix shall continue to rise and which shall disappear into the ether...that match you speak of can only be[/COLOR] [I]Then in unison they speak the name of the match[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Together:[/B] Mask vs Mask[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] So are you in Negra......Tradtional lucha rules 2/3 falls...Mask vs Mask Batalla Final, we end it once and for all.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] It's the match i've been waiting for all my life.[/COLOR] [I]The two then shake hands, but it's not a friendly handshake...as they keep a tightened grip around one anothers hand before staring into each others masks.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is backstage with Undisputed Champion Darryl Devine who is accompanied by Lisa Bowen to talk about his title defence against Dean Daniels.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm here backstage with the Undisputed Champion Darryl Devine who will be putting the twin belts on the line against Dean Daniels. Your thoughts on your opponent and the match Darryl[/COLOR] [I]However before Devine can give his thoughts on the match Lisa Bowen butts in.[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Look blondie back off the champ ain't interested in you[/COLOR] ..... [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm just here to interview him about the match[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Oh yeah sure, you're here to make a move on him and to be honest I can't blame you but Darryl does not need distracting by some blonde bimbo like you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] As I said I'm just here to do the interview[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Oh sure....what's your name again[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] It's Kay......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Look who cares Darryl ain't interested and if he was he'd only have eyes for one lady round here....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Yeah if anyone is going to be 'putting it about' around here it's probably you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] What's that supposed to mean ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron[/B]: Have you looked at yourself when you get dressed in the mirror every morning.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Huh ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron[/B]: Let's just say Lisa the way you dress, makes you look 'easy'[/COLOR] [I]Lisa then gives Katie a slap and its breaks out into a lame cat fight....Devine doesn't break it up and simply looks on with supersilious grin on his face. As security come to break up the cat-fight Devine then turns to camera to cut a promo on his match.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Now that's a match I'd pay to see......you see Dean I'm in a fun mood right now but as soon as I step in that ring with you....fun times over and you'll see that I do mean business. You demand that I prove myself as champion, I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else because I know, you know and every other loser who comes to watch me pick you apart once again knows that I am simply better than you. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Daniels I'll give you credit, you are good....you don't hold the People's Championship for a year and not be good...I held that belt too, I beat you for it. You don't constantly prove yourself as a perennial contenders for these twin belts I hold and not be good but you see the difference between you and me Daniels is that I do hold these Twin Belts, something you have never done and someone merely good is not capable of doing such a feet, someone merely good will never gt the better of someone who is Devine ! [/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Darryl Devine w/Lisa Bowen vs Dean Daniels[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarrylDevine_nfalt3.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Daniels looks focused during the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, whilst Devine oozes arrogance, smiling throughout and giving the impression that he's not worried about Daniels one bit. But as soon as the bell rings Daniels comes charging at Devine and unloads on the champion. It's all Daniels in the early going as he literally blitzes the champion with a flurry of strikes from just about every available part of his body. After sending Devine across the ring into the corner Daniels come charging in with a leaping knee strike.....Devine then staggers out and into a release belly to belly suplex from Daniels ! One...... Two..... Thr..... Devine somehow manages to have enough energy to kick out, Daniels then goes to keep the pressure on but Devine manages to get in a thumb to the eye, before bailing to the outside for a powder. Daniels is all fired up though and immediately goes outside to keep the pressure on, Devine wants no part of it and begins to head up the entrance ramp but Daniels knows he can't win the title on a countout and continues to give chase...Daniels catches up and after a series of clubbing blows drags Devine back down the entrance ramp...... Daniels goes to fling Devine int the ring-steps but the champ was obviously playing possum as he manages to put the brakes on and sends Daniels into the ring-steps instead. Devine then rolls into the ring to break up the twenty count before propping Daniels up against the guard-rail to unload with a series of chops...Daniels starts to fire back but Devine gets in another cheap shot before spiking Daniels into the floor with a DDT ! Devine rolls into the ring and demands Brett Graveson to count Daniels out. Daniels manages to stagger back up on the apron only to get knocked back off from a charging Devine. Daniels gets up again however and this time Devine brings the FREEDOM-5 leader back into the ring with a suplex. Daniels just shakes it off however and is back to his feet again, Daniels looks DETERMINED to win the twin belts....and he takes down a shocked Devine with a clothesline......Daniels then lifted Devine up for a German Suplex but the champion was able to fight out with back elbows before countering by planting Daniels into the mat with a Forward Russian Leg-sweep. But Daniels shook off Devine's offence let again by immediately rising back to his feet but any chance of a flurry was quickly cut off with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift....Devine then quickly butterflyed the arms....DEVINE DREAM DROP ! One....... Two....... Thr....... Daniels Kicked out ! But this time the FREEDOM-5 man remained rooted to the mat, leading to Devine taunting Daniels to get to his feet...Daniels began to rise but Devine quickly stomped Daniels back down to the mat....before ramming Daniels head several times into the canvas and unleashing a flurry of fore-arms as if though he was executing the ground and pound style of an MMA fighter, all the while hurling verbal abuse at his downed opponent ' YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME !' With Daniels seemingly out if it, Devine demanded that Brett Graveson make a ten count on Daniels...... One...... Two...... Three...... Four...... Five....... Six...... Seven.... Eight...... Daniels begins to stir..... Nine..... T..... Daniels is back to his feet, Devine can't believe it..... Devine then moves in towards Daniels who is still staggering back to his feet but as Devine goes to throw a fore-arm strike Daniels blocks it.....Daniels then unleases a flurry of fore-arms before whipping Devine into the ropes and levelling the Devine Right leader with a Lariat ! One.... Two..... Devine kicks out but Daniels keeps the pressure on and reels off a tri-fecta of snap suplexes....... One...... Two..... Devine manages to kick out again but Daniels can feel the momentum build in his favour and he lifts Devine up for the Raise The Stakes but Devine manages to slip out and rakes the eyes......Devine takes control again with a Pat Deacon Knee lift...but Daniels manages to block the Devine Dream Drop attempt...but Devine is however able to take Daniels over with the DEVINEPLEX (Northern Lights Suplex)..... One..... Two..... Thr...... Daniels kicks out but remains rooted to the mat and feeling that his opponent might finally be wearing down the confident smile returns to the face of Devine who decides to head up top and it looks like the DFA is what he has in mind to finish Daniels off but his confidence is misplaced as Daniels rises back to his feet......Daniels goes to bring Devine in with a superplex but the champion blocks and double under-hooks the arms....DEVINE NIGHTMARE DROP ?! No, blocked by Daniels.....countered instead into a DOUBLE UNDERHOOK SUPERPLEX OFF from Daniels ! That took alot out of Daniels as well as Devine and Graveson began a double count on both champion and challenger..... Seven..... Eight...... Nine..... Both rose back to their feet to beat the count and they once again unleashed a flurry of blows one another neither giving an inch.......Devine managed to duck another lariat from Daniels and then went to apply his Devine Dreams sleeper but Daniels managed to fight out with back elbows before Devine could really synch in the submission....Daniels then made a standing switch and dumped Devine with a German Suplex....Devine staggered back up to his feet ...lariat from Daniels turns the champions inside out.... Daniels drags Devine back up to a vertical base and traps the arms....... KNEE STRIKES, KNEE STRIKES !! Could we be about to see a new champion ? Arthur Dexter Bradley of Devine Right hit's the ring..... GREEN BOX SHOT to the back of Daniels head..... Graveson see's the blatant inteference and calls for the DQ....... Dane O'Hara is practically screaming into the mic ' Damn you Devine, not like this, not like this, a champion does not retain his title like this' Daniels has won the match but he looks more like the loser as he realises that he is been denied winning the Undisputed Championship. This was an excellent main event that made Daniels look incredibly strong in defeat and Devine look like a desperate chicken**** heel of a champion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Darryl Devine in 22:35 by Disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Darryl Devine retains the FCW Undisputed Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Devine then begins to taunt Daniels, who comes charging agt the champion but then the rest of Devine Right begin to surround Daniels and all of a sudden we have a five on one beat-down on Daniels....[/I] [I]But here comes Charles Rainier, Primus and Steve Flash all armed with chairs to make the save and Devine Right suddenly bail out of the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]As Devine Right retreat up the entrance ramp with their leader still in possession of the twin belts , suddenly a figure familiar to wrestling fans for his time in the defunct DaVE promotion emerges onto the entrance ramp. [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlexBraun-FIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Hold it right there Devine....I've got an important announcement to make that you will certainly be interested to hear.[/COLOR] [I]Devine rips the mic out of Brauns hand[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] I'd very much doubt I'd want to hear whatever some washed up has been like you has to say.....and since when were you in FCW Braun ?[/COLOR] [I]Braun is now handed anpther microphone[/I] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Oh in case you didn't know I'm the new FCW Comissioner.... and if you and your goons don't back away then you'll be looking at an immediate suspension.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]You see the FCW officials have been watching closely what has been going on here in FCW and they felt that they needed a more visable prescence....they felt they needed someone to keep order round here...someone both the wrestlers and the fans could respect.. and would listen to when laying down the law. The man they turned to was me and though I wont be stepping into the ring anymore they know that when push comes to shove I can still handle myself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Well bravo for you Mr Braun, now let me get to the back to savour my victory with Lisa and the boys here.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Sorry Devine, I wasn't merely here to announce my appointment as the FCW commissioner, I'm here to make a more important announcment one that could well affect the future of your reign as Undisputed Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]I'll cut to the chase....at Batalla Final there will be a 5 vs 5 Steel Cage Warfare match between your Devine Right faction and those boys standing right there in the ring FREEDOM-5.[/COLOR] [I]FREEDOM-5 look pleased about the announcement but the champion is quick to put on a front that he is unworried about the match ahead...[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Is that it Braun, do you think myself and the rest of the boys here and going to be worried about stepping into a steel cage with F-5, think again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Oh there's more Darryl, you see I'm setting up this match because no one wants to see a champion retain his title via DQ, via having to rely on being saved by his mates.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] What you getting at Braun, spit it out old man...I'm the champ round here and you're holding up my party.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] I was getting to it and you've just held up your party even more Darryl.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Don't get smart with me Braun.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] The more you answer back, the more you're only wasting your time not anyone elses. So just shut up for once.[/COLOR] [I]That is met with a huge round of laughter and applaise from the fans and FREEDOM-5 who are standing the ring and just listening to what Alex Braun has to say.[/I] [COLOR=sienna]Anyway to cut to the chase, the FCW officials had already decided several month back that Steel cage Warfare was going to take place at Batalla Final between Devine Right and FREEDOM-5 but after watching what went down round here I have decided to add some more stipulations to the match to spice things up.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]First off whoever makes the winnning pin or submission in that match will be guaranteed a shot at the Undisputed Championship, and it'll be a shot they can use anytime within the next 12 months. And that goes for anyone on FREEDOM-5 or Devine Right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] If you think that'll drive a wedge between me and the boys here think again. Now can I get to my party.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Sorry Darryl we're not done yet...just one more thing..[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] Well spit it out Braun, because you're wasting my time[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Just one more stipulation.....I did say that what happened just now in your title match just now with Dean Daniels has influenced the added stipulations , and I did say stipulations of Steel Cage Warfare.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]The second stipulation, is seeing that you like to rely on your friends having your back all the time Darryl; That should Devine Right lose the match...then YOU will be stripped of the Undisputed Championship...and that goes for any member of Devine Right losing the match not just yourself Devine.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]This gets a huge cheer from the fans, knowing that Devine's reign as champion will be in major jeopardy of coming to an end at Batalla Final.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Darryl Devine:[/B] What the hell Braun, you can't do this, you don't have the power to just make up rules as you go along. This is Bull****, this is damn bull****[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] I'm afraid that I do Darryl, I'm afraid that I do..... Like it up or lump it Devine, I'm in charge ! [/COLOR] [I]Devine is now seething with anger, whilst Dean Daniels and the rest of FREEDOM-5 look happy with the announcements made by the new FCW commissioner.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] If I was able to fore-see that the Flash- R!ot match was going to be as good as it was, then maybe this would have climbed into being a B-. But even without breaking past the C+ ceiling we currently seem to be stuck under, I was still pleased with how the show went and it served it's main purpose of making a final build towards Batalla Final.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Delorean Driver.com[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juanfor one last time this year on Tuesday 18th December; as they present the 2012 edition of their annual Batalla Final show. The show will be headlined by the double main events of a mask vs mask match between Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra and Steel Cage Warfare between FREEDOM-5 and Devine Right. Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra have had a very personal battle with one another that goes beyond a competitive rivalry ever since Negra arrived in FCW in the autumn of 2010. The masked rivals have put on many great matches against one another and have pushed each other to the limit of each others physical capibliities but with their masks on the line they could well be willing to do anything it takes to emerge victorious. For masked wrestlers, the mask is more than just merely that, it is their identity and whoever loses their mask will never be the same again. Whoever loses the match could be a broken man just not physically but more important of all emotionally. Being fought under traditional 2/3 falls lucha rules this match will surely bring to and end arguably the greatest feud in the history of FCW, one that has latest for over two years. The second main event see's Dean Daniels lead FREEDOM-5 into battle against Devine Right lead by the current Undisputed Champion Darryl Devine in a 5 vs 5 Steel Cage Warfare match. If that wasn't enough the stakes were heightened by the additions of some very interesting stipulations set out by the new Commissioner of FCW former DaVE legend Alex Braun. The first stip announced is that whoever makes the winning fall in the match be it from FREEDOM-5 or Devine Right will be guaranteed an Undisputed Title shot, that can be used anytime within the next 12 months. The second stipulation announced by Alex Braun, and one that did not go down well with Darryl Devine at all was the fact that if Devine Right lose the match, then Devine will be stripped of the Undisputed Championship, so not only is it a matter of stable pride, Devine's reign as champion is under serious threat. It's a match that could signal major changes for FCW going into next year or if everything goes the way of Devine Right could cement themselves as the dominant faction in FCW. The full line ups of each team have not been announced, with the team captains of Darryl Devine and Dean Daniels only confirmed to take place in the match and whilst we have a good idea of who else may be competing in the match, the fact that no announcements have been made on the full team selections, suggests that either or perhaps both of the teams have a surprise in store. The only Championship on the line at Batalla Final will be the Tag Team Championships where Mainstream Nation will put the belts on the line against The Sons of Lucha Libre and Animal Magic in a three way ladder war ! Former two time champions Animal Magic were deemed worthy of another title shot following their win over the Devine Right duo of BBS & ADB last month but the championship commitee also felt that The Sons of Lucha Libre should get another shot following the inteference of the newest recruit to the Mainstream Nation movement Joseph. The champions have looked dominant since winning the titles in July but with two of the best teams in FCW looking to take them down in a match that surely favours either of the challening teams, this could well be their toughest examinations as champions yet. There will be further Tag Team action as stable mates of The Sons of Lucha Libre Angel De Mexico and Amazing Fire Fly will team up to face off with Dance2Win. Angel De Mexico may have lost in the 4CS at Sienta La Energia but Amazing Fire Fly will be full of confidence following his win over Amo Del Gato. The same cannot be said of Dance2Win who have pften found themselves on the losing end of the late. Rounding out the show, the newly crowned People's Champion Speed Machine will be in non title action against a yet to be named opponent and Amo Del Gato takes on Java in what will be a real David vs Goliath match up. The pre-show match will see Remmy Honeyman team with Patrick Cudelli to go up against the Mainstream Nation 'B Team' of Spirit and new recruit Joseph. One man who won't be appearing at Batalla Final despite winning the Special Attraction 4CS at Sienta La Energia, is Malilli Umaga. The Samoan star who has had stints in both SWF and TCW prior to joining FCW suffered a bruise eye socket and has decided to take time off to heal his injury. Here is a full run down of the card for Batalla Final 2012 [CENTER][B][U]FCW Batalla Final 2012 [/U][/B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 18th December 2012[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]THE FINAL BATTLE[/B] [B]Mask vs Mask (2/3 Falls)[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra [B]5 vs 5 Steel Cage Warfare:[/B] FREEDOM-5 [SIZE=1](Captain: Dean Daniels)[/SIZE] vs Devine Right [SIZE=1](Captain: Undisputed Champion- Darryl Devine)[/SIZE] * If Devine Right lose, Darryl Devine loses Undisputed Championship [B]3-Way Ladder War for the Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) [B]Non Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed vs TBA [SIZE=1]'Representing The Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico and Amazing Fire Fly vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) Amo Del Gato vs Java [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Spirit & Joseph vs Remmy Honeyman & Patrick Cudelli[/FONT] _________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Batalla Final 2012[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Mask vs Mask:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Steel Cage Warfare:[/B] FREEDOM-5 vs Devine Right[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=purple]3-Way Ladder War for the Tag Team Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Non Title:[/B] Speed Machine vs ???[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico & Amazing Fire Fly vs Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Java[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Spirit & Joseph vs Remmy Honeyman & Patrick Cudelli[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Mask vs Mask: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [I]It's finally time to see who is Phoenix Negra is.[/I] Steel Cage Warfare: [B]FREEDOM-5 [/B]vs Devine Right [I]Coinflip really.[/I] 3-Way Ladder War for the Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Non Title: Speed Machine vs [B]???[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico & Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Dance2Win Amo Del Gato vs [B]Java[/B] [B]Spirit & Joseph [/B]vs Remmy Honeyman & Patrick Cudelli

Mask vs Mask: [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Steel Cage Warfare: FREEDOM-5 vs [B]Devine Right[/B] 3-Way Ladder War for the Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Non Title: Speed Machine vs [B]???[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico & Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Dance2Win Amo Del Gato vs [B]Java[/B] Spirit & Joseph vs [B]Remmy Honeyman & Patrick Cudelli[/B]

Batalla Final 2012 Mask vs Mask: Ultimate Phoenix vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] [i]Interested to see how you play this. If Negra does lose then it'll be interesting how you play his true identity into the storyline, seeing as the character is question has no real ties to Ultimate (as far as I'm aware)[/i] Steel Cage Warfare: [b]FREEDOM-5[/b] vs Devine Right 3-Way Ladder War for the Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre Non Title: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs ??? [b]Angel De Mexico & Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Dance2Win Amo Del Gato vs [b]Java[/b] [b]Spirit & Joseph[/b] vs Remmy Honeyman & Patrick Cudelli

Archived