News Flash The NWA Territory in the UK (NWA:UK) has been bought out by a consortium of Wrestling Experts, the Promotion is now known as, UKW-X. [CENTER]Photobucket United Kingdom Wrestling-X[/CENTER] The new owners now own the championship Belts, The Rings, The Stage and Pyro Equipment and the other equipment. While all talent signed to open contracts are now no longer with the company the new owners have all ready contracted some top quality workers to exclusive P.P.A contracts. This brings us to our main news headline, UKW-X now await applications from workers and talent, all that needs to be done is fill in the appication below and paste it into this thread. all applications will be considered. More Company Info Below [CENTER]Owners PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] Workers and Championships to be anounced at a later date [CENTER]APPLICATION FORM[/CENTER] Name: Alter Ego's: Age: Hometown: In Ring Talent OR Manager/Anouncer if Anouncer or Manager PLEASE DONT fill in some of the more obvious Wrestler only questions: Wrestling Style: Finishing Move & Description: 2 Key Atributes which would aid your performance example good actor, athletic: Fave Wrestler: Best as Face or Heel: Prefered Character Style: Short Sentance on WHY you would be a usefull addition to the UKW-X roster: PLEASE ALSO ATTACH 2 CLEAR PICTURES OF YOURSELF and write I agree under the following I agree that if hired by this promotion, i give permission for UKW-X to have full creative control over my character, pushes and likeness writes. [CENTER]--------------------------[/CENTER] Full credit to panix's 07 story Destined to fail for the inspiration for this story, the closing date to sign up for this story is the 13th July 2008. Look forward to hearing from you guys

[CENTER]UKW-X announces first workers to join on an exclusive P.P.A basis, Exiting looking roster, also they have released images of the newly revamped Championships. It all ready looks like an exiting roster, more to come. Photobucket [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"]CURRENT ROSTER[/FONT][/COLOR] Photobucket "The Yankee" Maven Huffman Photobucket NUMA Photobucket Rick "THE WEAPON X" Photobucket Kenzo Sazuki Photobucket Darren Chav Photobucket Kid Ka$h Photobucket Robbie Brookside Photobucket Teddy "THE NEW HOPE" Hart This Roster all ready has the potential to set the wrestling world alite, but we still need more, be the first to join these 5 star workers in the chance of a lifetime. [COLOR="red"][FONT="Arial Black"]CHAMPIONSHIPS[/FONT][/COLOR] The NWA UK Championship Photobucket IS NOW,,,, THE United Kingdom Heavyweight Championship Photobucket NWA Brittish Commonwelth Lightweight Championship Photobucket IS NOW The UKW-X Brittish Commonwelth Championship Photobucket and finally The NWA Brittish Tag Team Championship Photobucket IS NOW The UKW-X UK Tag Team Championship Photobucket Think you have what it takes to wear one of these belts and ba called a CHAMPION?! apply now and find out [/CENTER]

Name:[COLOR="Red"]Jonny Gascoigne[/COLOR] Alter Ego's:[COLOR="red"]Steel City Destroyer,English Rage,JAG,Sir Jonathan Andrew Gascoigne[/COLOR] Age:[COLOR="red"]22(not real age but at 19 seems better for the game),Birthday October 20th 1988[/COLOR] Hometown:[COLOR="red"]Sheffield,England[/COLOR] In Ring Talent OR Manager/Anouncer if Anouncer or Manager PLEASE DONT fill in some of the more obvious Wrestler only questions:[COLOR="red"]Wrestler[/COLOR] Wrestling Style:[COLOR="red"]A Technical Showman[/COLOR] Finishing Move & Description:[COLOR="red"]Primary Fin-Steel Cutter (a cross between The Pedagree and the Styles clash) Secondaey Fin-Figure 5 Leg Lock (a difrent variation of the figure 4)[/COLOR] 2 Key Atributes which would aid your performance example good actor, athletic: [COLOR="red"]Sharp Wit and acting skills along with A Strong Technical Background[/COLOR] Fave Wrestler:[COLOR="red"]Chris Jericho[/COLOR] Best as Face or Heel:[COLOR="red"]Heel[/COLOR] Prefered Character Style:[COLOR="red"]The one Y2J is playing on TV currently thats how iv allways seen myself if I was a Wrestler, a great heel[/COLOR] Short Sentance on WHY you would be a usefull addition to the UKW-X roster: [COLOR="red"](preuming this is ment to be kayfabe) With a strong amutere wrestling and acting background along with great recomendations from Canadian and UK indie promotions make me the ideal candidate for this promotion.[/COLOR] PLEASE ALSO ATTACH 2 CLEAR PICTURES OF YOURSELF and write I agree under the following I agree that if hired by this promotion, i give permission for UKW-X to have full creative control over my character, pushes and likeness writes. [COLOR="red"]I AGREE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]I PM'd YOU THE PICS BY THE WAY THERES A LOWER AND HIGHER CARD PIC DEPENDING ON HOW I PROGRESS IN THE FED IF I GET IN[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Rated S for Scotland;457706]Is anybody actually interested in this or willing to sign up or shall i just bury it??[/QUOTE] Personally id love this to be some sort of challenge. As you have made some terrific work with logos etc so could be one for release :) I know for sure id give it a crack.

[CENTER]APPLICATION FORM[/CENTER] Name:Thomas Warren Alter Ego's:Tom War,Halfman Halfamazing Age: 26 Hometown: (kayfabe)-Manhaten,New York In Ring Talent OR Manager/Anouncer if Anouncer or Manager PLEASE DONT fill in some of the more obvious Wrestler only questions:Wrestler Wrestling Style: Submission Artist Finishing Move & Description: War Hold A.K.A - Edgeucator in SDvR games i good move by Edge wich is hardly used (cross between Sharp Shooter and Figure 4) 2 Key Atributes which would aid your performance example good actor, athletic: Knows nearly every submission hold known to man - Athletic/Agile Fave Wrestler: Bret Hart Best as Face or Heel: Face (EXTREME SQUEAKY CLEAN WHOLESOME BABYFACE) Prefered Character Style: THE WHOLESOME SQUEAKY CLEAN SUCK UP TO THE FANS DAY IN DAY OUT ALLWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING DRINK YOUR MILK AND YOULL GROW UP BIG AND STRONG BABYFACE (that fans usually hate lol) Short Sentance on WHY you would be a usefull addition to the UKW-X roster: like Jonny_CKY presuming this is kayfabe)- I have proved myself as a fierce and tough competator in many indie US promotions before eventually being signed and released (due to creative issues wich i was not comfertable with) from OVW. I have a strong submission and MMA style along with being a great role model for kids i think given time i could become the face of the company PLEASE ALSO ATTACH 2 CLEAR PICTURES OF YOURSELF Photobucket Photobucket and write I agree under the following I agree that if hired by this promotion, i give permission for UKW-X to have full creative control over my character, pushes and likeness writes. I Agree!!!!! (didnt wana be the first to sign up just in case no one else did haha)

Good to see some people finally signing up hope you 2 guys are the first of many :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) [QUOTE]Personally id love this to be some sort of challenge. As you have made some terrific work with logos etc so could be one for release I know for sure id give it a crack. [/QUOTE] I duno weather to release it or not yet :) mint do if enough people sign up, I need people to sign up so i can start the dynisty first however lol

c'mon guys, surely there must be people who wana sign up for this guys story, whats holding people back?? this guy wants to make something thats fun for every one! but people are just blatantly ignoring it, cmon guys lets help this guy out and give his story a chance of taking off by signing up!!

APPLICATION FORM Name: The Franchise John Leeds Alter Ego's: Mr. Entertainment Age: 24 Hometown: London England In Ring Talent OR Manager/Anouncer if Anouncer or Manager PLEASE DONT fill in some of the more obvious Wrestler only questions: Wrestler Wrestling Style:All Rounder Finishing Move & Description: Strike Zone bomb:A power-bomb into a face-buster. 2 Key Atributes which would aid your performance example good actor, athletic: Very Charsmatic and very good grasp of psychology. Fave Wrestler: Shane Douglas Best as Face or Heel: Heel Prefered Character Style: The guy who thinks he owns the company he is in and thinks that he is the reason the company even exist. But with a dark past. Short Sentance on WHY you would be a usefull addition to the UKW-X roster: Well The Franchise has been a major force wherever he has been weather it be the US,Canada or england he has done much in his young career and looks to do more. [IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/kalanicole77/Kid-Rock-w15.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/jackie_chan420/kidrock.jpg[/IMG] and write I agree under the following I agree that if hired by this promotion, i give permission for UKW-X to have full creative control over my character, pushes and likeness writes. I Agree

Archived