DB Real World Update Release Thread

Damian

Ok people guess who's back, things have been up and down and I don't expect people to come running back now there is competition here with Mods. But that BETA I promised is OUT NOW! Ok here is the file: (BETA VERSION 4 - 30th September 2005) [url]http://files.filefront.com/DB_Real_World_Data_BETA_V4/;4197583;;/fileinfo.html[/url] [QUOTE] DB REAL WORLD WRESPI UPDATE: BETA V4 - Released 30th September 2005 (ADDITIONS WWE) WWE Workers: Trevor Murdoch w/Own Moveset Antonio w/Own Moveset Romeo w/Own Moveset Lance Cade (New bio, picture and moveset updated) WWE Tag Teams: The Heart Throbs Cade and Murdoch Movesets Editted: Chris Masters - Ground moves added and Master Lock made more effective. Rob Van Dam - More low and medium ground moves added. Trish Stratus - Hanging Choke added Victoria - Butt-shaker moonsault added Tyson Tomko - K.O. Kick added Rob Conway - Ego Trip added (Many more.. forgot who, lol) Extra WWE: All WWE Workers have had Spirit, Card Positions and Overness updated. (ADDITIONS TNA) TNA: Jerry Lynn w/Own Moveset Konnan w/Own Moveset Ron Killings w/Own Moveset Apolo w/Own Moveset Sonny Siaki w/Own Moveset (no Siakalypse as I haven't seen it) Johnny Devine w/Own Moveset Mike Tenay - Non-Wrestler Don West - Non-Wrestler TNA Tag Teams: Team Canada #2 Team Canada #3 3 Live Kru 3 Live Kru #2 3 Live Kru #3 Apolo and Siaki Extra TNA: All TNA Workers have had Spirit, Card Positions and Overness updated. Americas Most Wanted finisher Death Sentance has been altered. (ADDITIONS INDEPENDENTS) Indys: Bruno Sassi Big Tilly Indy Tag Teams: Phi Delta Slam[/QUOTE] Now don't forget, it's BETA, it's not finished, alot of slip ups no doubt, but this is where I need help... can people please report anything like this; Wrong Names, Miss-spelling, Moves missing, Wrong brand, wrong fed, wrong champions, No moves in moveset, ANYTHING, lol.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]That's cool of you, Chibul. Whenever your scenario is done, let us know - will you?[/QUOTE] Ah yes, the old "You haven't done it before so you can't complain!" Tell me D. Boon... have you EVER expressed dislike for anything? Don't like the Prime Minister/President in your country? Ever complained about ANYTHING? Well, what gives you the right to do that if you haven't been Prime Minister/President before! Complained about someone in a faster car breaking the speed limit? You can't complain, you don't own that very same car! Don't be a hypocrit... let Chibul have his own opinion.

[QUOTE=Checkmate]I think D.Boon's point was posting in here just to take a shot at Damian was a little uneccessary....That was not expressing an opinion,which is fine, that was outright going out of the way to insult someone,which is not cool.[/QUOTE] Exactly. It seems odd that coming in here to take an off-handed shot at someone's work should be welcomed - much less put up with. I certainly have complained about much in my time, Weden - who hasn't? Then again, I don't come over to someone's house and crap upon their choice of sofa patterns, in lieu of criticism. Celebrating an opinion is one thing - celebrating an opinion that could potentially hurt someone's feelings is entirely another. I'm not really sure how anyone could defend that. Respecting people, after all, isn't an entirely archaic philosophy - is it? Sorry to take up space in your thread, Damian. I've run into a couple of things with the beta that might need addressed, if you are inclined. If it will help (and you are still working on this), I'll drop you a PM. Thanks again for the hard work! Between Ransik's efforts and your own, I'm confident that people interested in the modern era will soon have a fully fleshed out gameworld to enjoy.

Thanks for the support guys, as for the other guys they can play other updates.. I really don't mind to be honest. And yeah Boon, can you PM me the info so I can touch it up while updating the rest?.. I sat and watched some TNA today, mainly The Naturals to try and work out a moveset for them and get them active. But please guys, any TNA fans that can suggest movesets or move styles etc.. get at me, I need the help to finish TNA off, so I can finish the update of WWE and get on with ROH.

Just incase people aren't reading the discussion thread.. I've been updating the link with an updated file regularly, the current one BETA 3 has a stack new workers, teams and updates... download and give me all the info you notice to be incorrect... A work missing a move, he got a move he doesn't do?, overness not right? give me all the info, I'm counting on you to help me make this as good as I claimed it would be! Enjoy

Archived