Talk Show, Taped Rant ("Santino's Casa", Etc.

I was wondering who else out there has a weekly "talk show" or "Taped Rant" (much like "Santino's Casa" in the WWE) going on in their games? It's a great way to get someone mic time & keep them relevant while they may not always be winning every week. This is true with me. I have Joe Sexy running a weekly Talk Show called "Sexy Talk w/ Joe Sexy". While he's sporting a well below .500 win/loss record... He's still really happy and getting to mix it in with some of the big name stars on the roster due to his ability to carry a promo. While he tends to loose pretty much every feud... He still has the ability to "matter" at the end of the day as his Talk Show has become a staple on one of my three shows every week. I'm also thinking about creating a "Taped Promo Rant" with Lobster Warrior. Not sure what I would really call it but it could turn out well as I never really know how to push the guy and this way I could at least use him in a comedy role. Talking about weekly things that happen in the company and what not. Anyways, I was wondering if any of you have anything like that going on in your game? Who is the person you're using and what is the name of the "show"/"event"?

well mine arent booked in the show necesarily (i do use dark show segments just to give it the realism) but in my diary i am having a few of these internet style things for SWF Supreme Package members....for exaomple starting soon will be a week in review with sammy the smark...

I actually did the exact same as you with Squeeky McClean . . couldn't figure out how to push him so he had a weekly talk show, most of the time getting beat up for being a smart-arse. While he took on a jobber to the stars role, he was usually at a constant B+ pop thanks to his talking segments getting him over.

[QUOTE]I actually did the exact same as you with Squeeky McClean . . couldn't figure out how to push him so he had a weekly talk show, most of the time getting beat up for being a smart-arse. While he took on a jobber to the stars role, he was usually at a constant B+ pop thanks to his talking segments getting him over.[/QUOTE] Yea it really does work while trying to keep someone over in an SE fed even though they never come out looking strong. I'll have Sexy defeat a lot of the up and comers, however, I don't think he's actually beat anyone above a Midcard slot for a very very long time... While still being at about a B popularity roughly with that. I have to turn him face now though to freshen him up so I suppose I'm going to have to find a new way for him to do the talk show... can't always come out looking weak as it's harder to do that with a face.

In Detention with Matt Striker. Basically a talk show held in the ring with a School Class theme complete with Blackboard, Desk etc. Also if you don't behave yourself and get out of hand then the schoolyard bully (Big Daddy V) will beat the s**t out of you. I find it creative and hilarious tbh..

Archived