New screens on the front page of the site

Is there any way to see player ratings or relative strengths and weaknesses when calling a play. Do I run over the LG or RT? Is the LCB a weak sister that I want to throw at? Is this what the red-yellow green color coding is for on the play formation screen? Or are these things that I will need to remember from pre-game scouting? Is there a mouse over showing the player name on the formation screen so I can find out who is playing each position? Does the play by play also highlight line play? (ie key blocks, hurries, etc)

My mouth is watering now! A minor thing: the PBP screen the stadium surrounded by the sky makes it look like the stadium is flying through the air. Is that the way the game shows the current weather conditions? Just doesn't look right to me, but a very minor point. Is the color of the player positions their current fatigue ratings?

nice screenshots. will there be a way to tell what players are tire during the game if you dont enabled cpu sub in pbp? For PBP, when on defense, will we know what the offense is coming out with before we pick the defensive play? on offense i hope we dont know what the defense is coming out with until after we pick our offensive play.

[QUOTE=Greendiver]Is there any way to see player ratings or relative strengths and weaknesses when calling a play. Do I run over the LG or RT? Is the LCB a weak sister that I want to throw at? Is this what the red-yellow green color coding is for on the play formation screen? Or are these things that I will need to remember from pre-game scouting?[/quote] The color of the player indicates their rating level: blue - excellent green - good yellow - average orange - below average red - poor [quote]s there a mouse over showing the player name on the formation screen so I can find out who is playing each position?[/quote] Yes, it shows name and number. [quote]Does the play by play also highlight line play? (ie key blocks, hurries, etc)[/QUOTE] Some of the time, but you also get a post-game report for your team that goes into more detail. [quote]For PBP, when on defense, will we know what the offense is coming out with before we pick the defensive play?[/quote] You will know the offensive formation only. On offense, you will have no information on the opposing defense (its personnel may change based on what you call).

Thanks for the quick answers to my questions. The screens look great, and even though it is a first generation game, it looks like you've incorporated a lot of ideas and lessons learned from TPF, so it feels like a second version from what I see. One other question. On the matchup screen it shows offensive gameplan, offensive playbook, and offensive strategy. Can you explain what each is and how they interact to form the gameplan?

Archived