computer generated workers for real life mods

The question i have is this In a real life mod should i leave the new worker generation on or off. The reason being isif say im 20yrs of game time into the mod most of the workers would be retired and since all the new workers would be computer generated the game would lose the feel of a real life mod. Am i wright or wrong on this and also whatdo you do when you are playing a real life based mod. mike b

Well, you've got two options if you plan to play a longterm game in the real world: 1. Leave generated workers off and eventually everyone retires, ending the game. 2. Leave generated workers on and you can keep playing with just them. OR 3. Play the CornellVerse.

What I always do with a real life mod is make sure guys like Reid Flair, Windham Rotundo, Blade Hart, you know the kids of the pros now and such. Add those guys in with say a few Samoan's, an Orton, Joe Henning is starting out. Its not a lot but you start adding it up and you combine that with some imagination and that way when a guy debuts in 2013 you can be like "oh I remember creating this guy". Thats what I do anyway.

I much prefer playing with worker generation turned on. It's unrealistic to expect the world to develop without new workers joining the business, and it's actually really satisfying to push some kid who debuted in the fifth year of your game with no popularity, a bit of talent and a lot of potential all the way to immortality and the hall of fame.

Archived