TCW: Total Championship Wrestling

[IMG]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/images/tew/tew_banner.jpg[/IMG] [I][COLOR=Red]Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Wrestling and should not be miscontrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumors, or results. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used in this forum are copyrighted by the organization they come from.[/COLOR] [/I] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [[I][SIZE=1]The preceeding transcript is issued in reference to the stipulations of documenting a T-E-W diary. The above text is taken directly from the forums of Total Extreme Wrestling [TEW] 2004 by which such a statement need be made to further furnish a TEW diary as to prevent any sort of copyright infringements or violations. When it is, therein stated, that any different sort of disclaimer be presented, such a disclaimer will immediately be put in place here. The Cornell Verse and all other trademarked, liscenced and copyright held entities are the soul properties of their creator and owned by their owner. They are all used in the context of this game which is a fan fiction fantasy diary and is in no way affiliated with any financially profitting organization.[/SIZE] [/I] ] --------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE=1][B]T[/B]he proceeding literary illustration is based off of ADAM RYLAND's CORNELLVERSE the founding "universe" and primary data for TOTAL EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING. All rights reserved to their proper owner. The following is a production of TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.todayschristianwrestler.com/mt/images/tcw_logo.gif[/IMG] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The following diary is rated [B]R[/B] [SIZE=1][I]November 30th, 2005[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]A[/B][/SIZE]midst a robust congregation of golden drenched trophies, plaques, gold plate embraced leather championship titles and likewise awards encircled upon fine oak shelves was the finely fur coated floors and marble ridden walls of a luxurious locale. The bitter evening splintered chills of the beckoning winter solstice but weeks away. This phenominally well endowed spectacle of financial flurishment, this incredibly rich room, despite being accompanied by trophies, memorabillia and the finest furniture one could ever wish for in an office, was also home to a large window and beyond it was the view of all Los Angeles. This was after all, the pinnacle of wealth, nestled in California hills only the creme de la creme of the wealthy and [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] was no acception. Beneath a flowing white robe rest that weight lifters physique. His incredible upper body muscles viewable as the robe would flow openly, yet beneath this great body he wore but green and black checkered pajamas and leather slippers. Sleep was still fresh in his eyes, and ever since his name came across in scripted italics, a paper designed to turn Hollyweird Grappling Company over to him, sleep was something he had become to learn little about. Smoke began drifting passed his chapped lips and its ascension into the air and eventual evaporation repeated several times. Cornells manicured fingers came up to his mouth, nestled between the index and thumb and cupped by the lingering lot was a British pipe, and tobacco had been loaded and was being smoked profusively. As he brought the pipe away from his lips Cornells eyes began to squint, the burning lights of Los Angeles, not so far away, but far enough away to appear as though it were a dream. A cold sweat ran down Cornell's neck. He had visitors, he knew it and these were different sorts of visitors. These weren't the fans. These weren't the agents. These weren't his butt kissers. These were men whom commanded respect. The walking army of darkness, and the problem for Cornell was that these men weren't scripted. They weren't apart of one of his elaborate storylines. These men wouldn't simply disappear after a five to twenty to hour long match. Infact, Cornell knew, if he didn't play his cards right, these were the men that would make [I]him[/I] disappear. Cornells cards were long overdue and the anxiety in the room turned into slight frustration and aggrivation. "[B][I][U]HEY[/U][/I][/B]!" The obnoxious New York accent cut through Tommy Cornell's ears and forced his eyes to shut. He had enough of this voice, but he would not turn to face the one who spoke. The one who sat in a thousand dollar suit in a leather chair next to a desk in Cornells personal study. This man who shouted at Cornell, whom nursed a glass of Jameson on the rocks. "[I]You been standin' there long enough, CORNELL[/I]!" That voice, oh how Cornell hated it! Finally, rolling on the balls of his slipper covered feet, Cornell turned, he starred at two men sitting in the two seats across from his vacant study room desk. Both men wearing matching ebon coated pin stripe sporting coats. They also wore matching formal hats and they looked relaxed. ALOT more relaxed than Cornell. Cornell approached that fine oak study desk of his. The desk was covered in disorganized bunches of paper and expensive pens lay about the desk top in disorganized fashion. He would make all of his movements under the keen eye of both men, resting his tobacco pipe on the corner of the desk, both men would watch Cornell impatiently as he took his seat opposite of them in the study. He would reluctantly sit in his huge leather chair, and lean back, he'd still yet to say a word and both men before him boar the expression of aggrivation. "[B]C[/B]ornell, get ya mind off-ah the broad you got upstairs! Them broads is worth a dime a dozen an' you know when you wag that fruit-cake body of yours around in the ring you can get a million of 'em." The impatient voice of the one who'd done most, if not, all of the talking for the past twenty minutes, continued to cut into the ears of Tommy Cornell, and he was growing annoyed as well, but Cornell knew better than to do anything here. A mistake could be fatal. Finally, Cornell spoke. "So what do you want me to do then?" Cornells voice had no hints of nervousness, no hints of panic, no hints of paranoia, it was full of confidence. Maybe even too much confidence he thought, as the words rolled off his tongue. "It's real easy, Cornell. I been lookin' at you all over the room 'ere ta-night an ya look nervous Tommy. Ya look real nervous. I don't unda-stand why you gotta disrespect us like dat Cornell. Don't be nervous. Why you gotta act nervous Tommy? We like you, pal. We likes you a real lot. Infact, this one broad I been seein' lately, one I'm kinda thinkin' I'm gonna be serious about, her kid likes ya. Likes ya a real lot. Got ya toys, got ya action fig'ah's... I mean, if I take this broad serious Tommy, what am I gonna do? You think I can call this kid my son an' live wit' the fact that I off-'ed his hero? C'MON TOMMY! I ain't 'ere to break ya balls like that buddy." Cornell took it all in, he looked nonchalantly back at the man speaking. "Fact of the matter is Tommy, ya ain't got nuthin' ta worry 'bout ova 'ere. No reason whatsoever. Listen Tommy, here's da deal paisan. You don't mind if I call you paisan right? I call everybody whose a friend of mines a paisan." Cornell shook his head as if the comment had no effect on him either way. "Great Tommy, infact, if ya don't mind buddy, do me a fav-ah, go ahead an' give me some autographed stuff, ya know, before we head outta 'ere so I can take it back to da kid, awright? If you don't mind. I hope you don't mind. Make it out to Danny, okay pal?" Cornell could tell in the newly found patience in his companies voice that he had less and less a need to feel worried. Infact, he didn't feel in harms way any longer whatsoever, he did, however begin to get aggitated. If these men weren't here to, "break his balls" as they put it, then what were they doing here? Cornell was getting upset now. It was a long day and he did have someone upstairs he'd been impatiently waiting to return to. He simply nodded at the mans request but his visage indicated a want for the man to get to his point. "That's real swell of ya pal. Awfully swell, I appreciate dat alot Tommy. See, yer a mans man! A real mans man! An' know what, Tommy? That's why the big boss likes you. The big boss likes you a real lot Tommy. He's always sayin' oh that British guy, a real swell guy. He likes you 'cause you're from Britain Tommy and the boss is from Italy. He feels like you an him is brotha's.. European brotha's... ya know Tommy?" [I]Those damn [B]Ital's[/B][/I], Tommy thought but nodded almost cracking a grin. "Ya know, the boss is a real busy guy Tommy. Don't got alotta time on his hands. You know? He don't get to watch too much T.V. but he seen you wrestle Tommy. Thinks yer real good. But you wasn't always a rich man Tommy. Yer a visionaire, yeah, but you ain't a rich man Tommy. That's why you came to the boss a couple months ago in da first place anyway, Tommy. 'Cause you needed us. And we helped you out." Cornell nodded at the mans comments again, but his patience was wearing thin. "And the boss is a businessman. Tommy, you're a businessman. You approached the boss in a business situation and made a business deal. A business transaction, and Tommy the boss is a better businessman than you. Okay? That's why we're here. To take care of business." Cornell interpreted this as a subtle threat, and a subtle insult. His brows began to narrow over his eyes and his growing aggrivation was becoming apparent to his guests. "Awright, awright, Tommy. Okay, I can see ya gettin' nervous, don't let ya wrestlin' unda-wear get all tied up on ya, Tommy. Here's the deal, cut and dry. You wanted HGC. That's a big request. The boss 'came partn-ah's with ya Tommy and you got HGC. You made a good proposal to the boss, he financed the move, and HGC was yours. Now you go an change the name, that's fine, infact, the boss liked the change, he didn't even know what the heck a Hollyweird was in the first place. But now the boss wants to make an investment, into his investment. He wants somebody from our side to get with you, and get on your side. This way we got one of our own in 'ere. Tommy, the boss loves you like a son but you ain't one of his, ya know what I'm sayin, paisan? The boss wants you to work with somebody." That's enough. Cornell had enough now and he spoke. "Hold on just a minute!" Cornell shouted. The eyes of his two visitors shot wide, they had not expected this at all. "Listen, you Spaghetti-suckin', tomatoe sauce lovin', womanizin', Italian grease ball! I don't care what the boss thinks! I worked too long and too hard to get where I am today. I've brought the HGC up a notch, took 'er to the next level after that bumbling idiot nearly destroyed it. You bring in one of your guys and screw it all up, kill the company, then it's just as good as killing me! This isn't Pavaratti, this isn't some Italian orchestra, this isn't some Italian restaurant I'm running. This is a national wrestling company. You grease balls have no idea what it takes to run a wrestling company you-!" They cut him off now because the one who'd done all the talking stood up out of his seat, his Jameson hit the fur covered floor in a heap and Cornell panicked. He lost his temper. Bad move. "YOU SHUT YA MOUTH!" Cornells eyes grew wide. "You don't got a damn clue, do you Tommy? You don't know who the heck ya dealin' with, do ya Tommy? You just keep ya mouth shut and listen. This guy sittin' next to me, ain't said a word all night. This guy is Gino Gambino. He's ya new booker. He's ya new partner. You break his balls, we break ya neck, you got it Tommy? That's it. That's final. This circus act you run will be around even if you ain't, an maybe the boss would like that better, maybe I go back and tell him the things you said about Italians and maybe you disappear, or maybe you get a match with one of ya close friends and ya close friend drops ya on ya neck, capeche? You understand? You didn't wanna hear us out. Ya wanted to try to call all the shots? You ain't the boss. THE BOSS, is the BOSS! So get it straight. You didn't wanna shut ya damn mouth fer a fricken' second, to think... Oh my goodness, well maybe this guy knows people and got friends in big places. Friends at the networks, friends at the press, friends at the precinct. Friends here, friends there, our boss got friends anywhere. You name some kinda island in the middle of another planet, our boss got friends there too! So Tommy Cornell, you wanna be a prick about this, then you-" Cornell had recovered himself. He recovered his stability. He jumped up as well now and his sudden actioned sparked his suited counterpart to stop speaking and reach into the depths of his suit jacket, Cornell quickly gestured with his hands, settling all matters down. He made a gesture for the gentleman to be seated. "Please, sit! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I will listen. It's been a long night. You have to excuse me, I'm a bit cranky. I didn't mean to say those things. Please, sit, let me clean up that glass and I'll get you another one. Does your friend want one?" The man who'd been identified as Gino Gambino, sitting next to the man who'd been speaking all night, shook his head no, and apparently Tommy Cornells smooth talking settled the nerves of the fiery New Yorker. Cornell would move over towards the fallen glass of Jameson and proceeded to clean up the mess. He'd brought the man back another glass and moved over to his seat again. Cornell had been thinking all along. The mention of, "friends" and he knew where this conversation was headed. He knew why they were here now and he'd thought to himself, okay, maybe, if he works everything out the right way, things won't be too bad. "Now that's better, Tommy. Much better." Cornell nodded. He had to will himself to behave now. He didn't want to make a mistake like that again. "I'm sorry. Go on." Tommy said. "Right," the man continued. "Gino Gambino ova here is a great writer. Great mind. Great guy. You'll love him. I love him. The boss loves him. More importantly though, Tommy, the boss trusts him. GG as we call him, has written alotta stuff. Scripts, novels, this that an' the other thing, the boss read it. The boss liked it. The boss has been lookin' for somebody to come in 'ere an' represent him for a while, Gino was the man. Tommy, Gino is gonna stick with you on our behalf until we either pull him, or decide somethin' else. So Tommy, I suggest you an' him get acquainted. I suggest you an him become real good friends Tommy. 'Cause in the end, if all fails, he may be the one who can save yer ass." Cornell nodded. He'd followed every word that this man was saying now and he'd turned to face this fellow he'd been referencing. Gino Gambino. An average, if not skinny built man in a suit matching the one of the more rotund person who'd been speaking all along. This, Gino Gambino reached over the desk top, over the scattered papers with his hand wide open, Cornell reached across the table too and both men shook hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Cornell. I'm a fan of your genre, your company. I like your work. I hope we can do business together." And as the two men locked eyes and shook hands Cornell spoke as well. "Yes, I hope so too." The man who'd done all the talking all night long now nodded at the handshake. "See Tommy," he began. "That's good. That's real good. You know what, the boss is gonna like that. I'm gonna tell the boss, an' lemme tell ya Tommy, the boss, his cheeks is gonna get real red, 'cause he's gonna be happy. Redder than a fresh plate of spaghetti. So I'm gonna tell the boss everything went great. That little fiasco earlier, don't worry about it. Fa-getta-bout it! Tommy, we got to catch an early plane tomorrow an L.A. is callin' my name. You got any questions, anything you gotta say, you know what you gotta do to get in touch with us. Gino ova' here is goin' back with me for the next few days ta get his things ta-getha... get organized an' he'll be back out 'ere. The boss already bought him his own place an' got him all set up, so don't worry about that Tommy." The man was clearly finishing up his dialogue and he began to stand up again now. He set that glass of Jameson on the desk and reached over to shake Cornells hand. Cornell obliged and the two shook hands. "Alright Tommy. You're all right. You're a good guy. The boss likes you. Don't forget that. Everything will be alright, so long as the boss likes you." Cornell nodded as the two shook hands. "I'm gonna go wait in da car outside. You two guys got anything to finish up in 'ere go ahead." he finished. "Alright, thanks. Thanks alot for stopping by. I'm sorry about earlier. It was a misunderstanding. If you're headed down to LA stop by The Code, a great place. Ask for Jimmy an' tell 'em Tommy sixty drinks sent ya. He'll know. They'll take care of you." The man smiled a big smile before he spoke again, "See Tommy. That's why the boss likes you. You're a good guy! YOU! You're good! YOU'RE GOOD! You're real good Tommy!" Cornell grinned as he'd watch the man approach the door leading out of the study. Before the man left he'd turn around once again to speak, " 'ey, Tommy, ya know.. Ya got a real nice place 'ere.. I gotta say, a real nice place... Oh and uh... Yea' I'm gonna wait in my car Tommy, I want you to bring me out somethin' for that kid, alright? Bring me out a shirt a paper, somethin'... Make it out to Danny. Don't forget that, okay? I'm gonna wait out in the car, you bring it out. Write down, 'To Danny, my number one fan.' Or somethin' real nice, like dat, okay? You got that Tommy?" The man stood with one foot out of the door and Tommy muttered beneath his breath before speaking, "Yeah. Yeah. Sure. I've got just the thing. Don't worry about it. I'll bring it right out." The man nodded and pointed at Tommy. "You're good Tommy. Yer real good!" He said. He'd waved a finger at Tommy and then looked towards Gino. " 'ey, Gino. affrettarsi su e finire! " The man said and then he'd left the room. Gino had nodded to him as he'd spoke. He turned to Cornell who'd began to sit again. "No, actually. I won't be staying longer at all. I'm leaving now too. Listen, I know this is hard for you and hard to deal with, but everything will be allright. Just keep an open mind. I've got an open mind. I've got some great ideas. I've got your email, your fax and your cell. I'm gonna be in touch. Listen, I know this sucks for you but don't be upset at me for it. Let's try to make the best of this situation, alright?" Cornell thought for a moment, listening to Gino speak. "Okay. I thank that you know what a burden it sort of is for me. But I appreciate the way you've spoken. I can see something about you. I don't think you're as cold blooded as your friend. Maybe this will work out..." Cornell said. "I think it will." Gino replied. "Just keep an open mind." Cornell nodded. He extended his hand out to Gino, who accepted. The two shook hands again. "I look forward to doing business with you, Tommy." "I look forward to making money too." Cornell replied. The two shared a laugh and Gino left the study. Tommy Cornell glanced at his pipe which was still smoking from the top. He'd heard the door slam shut and then promptly the footsteps of an exiting person. He'd snatch that Tobacco pipe up and approach that window, looking over the burning lights of Los Angeles. Tommy Cornell heard the screeching of tires and a car leaving the parking lot... [I][SIZE=1]So much for that autograph[/SIZE].....[/I]

[ Hey. This is the writer of the diary here. I hope you all are looking forward to TEW2K5 as much as I am. I have begun this diary currently based off the demo version of the game which I fully intend to adjust to the full version of the game as soon as it becomes available. There will be no break in action for the diary when adjusting the models from demo to the full version. I have written a diary once before for TEW 2004 under the name BlueWorldOrder of the .400 Studios forums. It was WCW 1997/1998 scenario that was well met and I hope fans of that diary like this one as well. I hope you all enjoyed the backstory for this diary. I thought it would be really foolish to have a user character start off out of nowhere in a top company without some kind of storyline and so the foundation for this story, or, as far as the USER CHARACTER goes, is that Tommy Cornell needed the help of some criminal overboss to finance his take over of HGC and its transition to Tommy Cornell. Now the overboss wants somebody to come into the TCW on his behalf to help run things. That's alot more believable than somebody who'd just applied for a huge job and got it for no reason. I hope you enjoyed the backstory, Stay tuned for more stuff in the TCW: Total Championship Wrestling diary. ]

Whoa. I am shocked to admit it. But I am totally unprepared for this diary. I mean, I thought I would be, but there is just way too much to explore in this game! I will return and when I do it will be better than ever. But this game is just so incredible, there's way too much and I was not prepared. I will be back! This game is awesome!

Archived