The 3rd Computer age

*in a wrestling world of my creation that has grown and changed in form over the last 15+ years* Back ground: there are 3 ages, paper, computer 1 (qbasic) and computer 2 (ewr/tew). in the first age winners where decided by dice + a very small popularity modifier, in the second age the same was done by a qbasic program. The third age was the first time that the winners and thus stars were not a verdict more of fate than design. [U]The Paper Age[/U] From the beging men have locked themselves in unarmed combat two see who was the most powerful. Many men have walked in and out of my worlds, first on paper, then on primitive computer games, later in larger simulations. But two of the very first persisted, One Good and one Evil. Helix, head of the helix foundation and the most popular Face to rise in the paper age. Poison Pond, head of the Pond and the most evil force that has ever come to wrestle in any age. The Claws, the most powerfull tweener to rise in the paper age, the biggest and strongest wrestler of the paper age and the first to reach a 20 - 0 record (a huge feat in the paper age and the first computer age) The First Computer age (qbasic) Power House - The only wrestler to rise from this period and to gain prominence, master of the power house drop, by not joing sides against Helix or Poison Pond (PP). and the first in the 2nd age to defeat The Claws. Power house Held the Title belt for 35 week, and 21 wins a record twice the legnth of any one else. The Second Computer age (ewr/tew) the coming of DDW(double diamond wrestling) William Hunting - likable young face who has had is turn holding the DDW world Title. Daniel Stone - Head of the Organization, The mouth and the body to back it up, attached to business mind of the century allow Daniel Stone to Set atop the DDW even when he himself is not nessiarily the one in the ring. his Henchmen include Gabriel Riece aka. Angle of death, Eugene Croft, and Donald Cramp aka. Mr money. Tye Briak - The newest Independant talent, brings attitude levels that have never befor been seen in the DDW, and a desire to lay a hurting on as many people as possible. Tew also brought tag team talent into the federation and for the first time unique match types, and even more stars arose. Hells Children - the brothers Damien and Darien Childs, bring thier evil ways to DDW and are the most common team to see the straps on. The Cleaning Crew - Ajay Xanadu aka. Ajax and Mike Fantastic aka. Mr. Clean, are the team face team most often suffering at the hands of Hells Children Maximum Damage - justin damage and maxwell shepard are looking to carve a name for themselves among the big boys, and they will align themselves with whom ever they think can help them get there. [I]I hope to see you all there when DDW Debuts, along side JAW and the other federations. the world currently consists of 146 wreslers 5 federations. all of the fed have relativly low overness and all wrestler start at 0 overness period[/I].

Dan Stone walked into the office of DDW President and Owner, "we've got to talk sir" "sit" K replied. Dan smiled, "I'v done it sir, with your fathers money and my contections in Hollywood I swung us probational TV time, and even if they cancel us the exposure will be huge" "And what do you want in return Dan?" "well sir, I think it only fair, scince the fed is getting a Fresh Break, that you should vacate all titles and let the new fans decide who thier favorites really are.", Dan grinned knowing he had just garunteed himself atleast one title shot. "Fine," K responded, but your going to have to tell Poison Pond your self, on camera when we tape tommorow night!" Dan flushed, " and by the way," K continued "The Organization will be with me in the owners box of K-corp Areana when you tell him." dan postivly squirmed in his seat. "Now get the Hell out of my office I need to plan our debut" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *knock, knock* K looks up from his desk," ah, Helix come in." The 6'2" 250 pound walking muscle factory stepped into K's office, "sir I heard it through the grape vine that we've got national TV coverage." K leaned forward in his seat, "yes, and you can thank the manipulative little snake in the grass Stones for that. But you can also thank him that you will be part of the title hunt, as he demanded that I vacate the title. I don't care who wins the belt Helix, as long as you keep it out of his hands." Helix nodded, "will do boss, and congrats again"

Archived