rising from national to international, the problems

As TNA I have recently risen from national to international. After the first international show, I got a message saying I didn't have enough big names and that I would either have to buy some or make some, and I think it's heavily affecting my shows and booking. First thing I did was buy some big names (Goldberg, Sid Vicious and Bobby Lashley). I use them mainly in overness rated angles, and the shortest matches my product will allow. The thing is, my overall show scores, which used to be c+s and b-s are now prominantly c's, and the matches I book, no matter how good (samoa joe, angle, aj styles, etc), will never get a rating above c+ ( as national I could get b's and the odd a here and there). I'm wondering if the problem is about my workers overall international overnesses, or my workers usa overnesses (I host pretty much as my shows in the states). The only people with A ratings in the states are Goldberg (occasional wrestler) and Sting and Randy Savage (both colour commentators), and my top workers that I like to use (Team 3d, Angle, Booker T, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Christian Cage etc) are all around B overness in the states, yet as stated before the top rating these guys can get in a match is c+. My product has entertainment as key feature (and therefore matches are rated on popularity more than performance), yet lots of the other options as very low (such as comedy, daredevil, lucha libre) so good wrestling must still be required a bit I'd guess. After every show I still get the email of not enough star power. Apart from jobbing the top rated guys to my guys, I my not sure what I can really do to boost the amount of (internationally certified) big names in my roster and get my matches better ratings... would really love some gameplay advice

It's basically saying that you need to have a certain number of people above a certain level of overness (I've no idea how many, or what overness they need sorry). So either sign some workers who are massively over, or increase the people you already have.

Archived