MMA Fed product settings

What would be the best settings for an MMA/hybrid style promotion. I had everything down to none except hyper realism and the analysis didn't come out to me to sound like a very favorable product. I tried toying with realism, risque, mainstream, and pure options while keeping hyper realism on as key feature but still... no sponsorship and couldn't get a TV time slot on most networks AT ANY TIME OF DAY. Now that doesn't really surprise me as the origional UFC had a hard time even getting on PPV, so maybe I should just deal with the idea of only doing PPV's. Also I have minor match set to 5 minutes, regular match set to 10 minutes, and major match set to 15 minutes. Also my match intensity is at 100% and Danger is at 100%, should these be toned down at all?

First of the minute settings are for the cpu and dont effect match grades for a human player. Intensity and Danger set them to zero then do a data check after you have finished your product it wil tell you in wich ranges to set them (very high prolly). Doing a MMA company is hard as this is wrestling hehe try putting Hyper Realism and Realsim and Pure to medium and go with Heavy traditional this shoudl negate some of the negative effects and stil make it a fight based promotion. I know its not ideal but out of top of my head seems to me to be the most workable wrestling focused setting.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried out Hyde Hills suggestions and it came out really good. Inspire's product was alright but it still doesn't allow for much sponsorship and only late night time slots on crappy networks. Thanks for the suggestions.

[quote=FINisher;467348]Actually there are two more MMA Off-shoot promotion in the Cornellverse, the new promotions. TIER-1 and some else.. Check the list of Japan based promotions :)[/quote] The European one... European League of Professional Fighters or something.

Archived