eWr 08 and Beyond

OK, question to all my readers...currently i am writing roughly a year behind where i am up to in my game. And ironically some events taking place in the real wrestling world have/are taking place in my game. The question is, do i write shows out to WrestleFest and sim up to WrestleFest 08 or do i just continue how i'm going?

[CENTER][img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/WrestlingObserver.jpg[/img] [B][SIZE="4"]Excerpts From Wrestling Observer Live; 12-11-07[/SIZE][/B] ...so it looks as though the rumbleings of Killings signing with the WWE will only get louder with his release. Now on to eWr and the big news this week is reportadly in "very serious" negociations with a wrestler currently under contract with an American organization. Our sources within eWr did not indicate who or from what promotion said wrestler is from. However, there is talk from all 3 other major US promotions of possible ship jumpers. At the last BattleGround taping, TNA stars Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal and Petey Williams were all backstage visiting friends, however all three's contracts are due to end within months and all 3 have been on less and less TV. eWr also activly persued Carlito last month when he was to be released before droping his request. However the most trepidation comes from eWr's direct competor ROH. ROH show attendance has begun to sink as eWr rose up the ranks. Despite their PPV deal and their rumored TV deal with G4, ROH is quickly losing it's 3rd biggest promotion in the US spot as eWr continues on with its tremendous momentum. Word going around is booker Gabe Sapolsky is very nervous about eWr and is attempting to restructure the contracts of many higher up ROH stars like Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, The Briscoes and others, fearing they'll jump ship. The reason for this is that in several contracts, talent would be able to leave if they were to sign devolpmental contracts with major promotions, and with CHIKARA being eWr's devolpmental league, one could realistically sign with eWr and be on TV within days. Im assuming more is going to devolp out of this story. We're also less than 2 weeks away from eWr's answer to Starcade, "WrestleFest" and the card is looking more and more intersting, as a 3 way with Chris Hero, Alex Shelley and Nigel McGuiness has been signed for the main event, along with a now 4 team TLC like match for the Tag Titles and Lance Storm vs. Davey Richards. However, don't expect it to end there. Several rumored matches to take place includes Delirious/Claudio Castagnoli, Necro Butcher/Frankie Kazarian and a 10 man lucha tornado match. Speaking of the lucha match, it seems as though AAA stars Laredo Kid, El Oriental, Alan Stone and La Secta will be competing in this match, as during this week's AAA TV show they were advertised going to the US for eWr. Mentallo was rumored to go, but has instead asked to stay. Also expect some kind of Japanese influence at WrestleFest as eWr is in negociations with both Dragon Gate and NOAH about possible involvement. If NOAH is brought in, it could be seen as a retaliation towards ROH for their constant blasting of eWr and their recent working relationship with 1PW:UK. Now onto Mexico where the upstar NMLL debuted this week to a sold out crowd in Tijuana... [/center]

Archived