TCW: Ultimate Showdowns

[IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/dynasty/Random_Male63.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/dynasty/TCW_alt.jpg[/IMG] Sorry I don't have some amazing backstory about how i got chosen off the street, or how a father and son are backstage, or how i have some gay-ass name and was blackmailed. All i have to say is my name is Chris Irvin, former shoot fighting superstar from Nevada. I am here to control TCW. I've been in power for two months.

[CENTER][B]The card for tonight's TCW Presents Total Wrestling[/B] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B]Stevie Stoat vs. "Lone" Wolf Hawkins[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]Stoat will be making his debut against a very respected wrestler in Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins has been on a slide since leaving the Syndicate including losing his title. [/COLOR][/I] [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez (Champagne Lover) vs. Koshiro Ino[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Marquez has been making quite the mark since arriving in TCW with only one loss in 7 match-ups. While Ino has been doin alright for himself also with a recent win over Thom Barrowman (Guide). Can Ino have the rookie's number?[/I][/COLOR] [U]main card[/U] [B]Aphrodite of Blood (Dan DaLay) vs. Brent Hill[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]This newcomer to TCW already has 2 wins over top contenders, can he strike again? While Hill recently went solo after John Anderson, Sam Keith, and Tommy Cornell kicked him out of the Syndicate shortly after Hawkins' departure. Since then he has defeated Randall Hopkirk.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Non-Title Match Sammy Bach vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]The All Action champion Sammy Bach wrestles in "qualification match" against Joey Minnesota. Bach recently defeated Wolf Hawkins to win the vacant chamionship. While Joey has been getting a lot of notice from the GM's with a short reign as International Champion, since then he has kept up his winning ways after losing the title to Aaron Andrews. A great match-up for sure.[/I][/COLOR] [B]TCW Tag Championships "The Patriot" Jacob Jett & "The Mexican Patriot" Gino Montero (c) vs. The Uprising (Edd Stone & Rocky Golden)[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Jett & Montero wish to make their 4th defence of the titles. Jett debuted a few weeks before Montero defeating Brent Hill, Marquez, and The Angel of Death & Ino in a 3-way match. Montero as Jett's partner and they won won the titles on his debut. Jett has since gone 7-0 with Montero at 4-0 in TCW. While The Uprising have other plans, they wish to make this win their 3rd in a row. Will we have new champions or will The Patriots have a rude awakening for The Uprising?[/I][/COLOR] [B]Emperor of the Cold Wastes (Scout) vs. Sam Keith[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Two main competitors fight for a possible title shot in the future.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Tom (Angry) Gilmore vs. The Angel of Death (Tyson Baine)[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Gilmore wishes to make another impact by shutting down AoD. But AoD has other plans as he wishes to once again hold championship gold.[/I][/COLOR] [B]#1 contender's Match John Anderson vs. Tommy Cornell[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Recently after putting on a great match and getting the victory against Joey Minnesota, Anderson earned huge respect backstage, and he will fight fellow Syndicate member Tommy Cornell. Cornell wants another shot at Irvin since losing the title 2 months ago.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Double Title Match Chris Irvin (WH c) vs. Aaron Andrews (I c)[/B] W[COLOR="red"][I]orld Heavyweight champion Irvin fights to defend his glory against rising star Aarion Andrews. A true showing of and established star in Irvin vs. the possible future in Andrews.[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER] Quickpicks dark matches Stevie Stoat vs. Wolf Hawkins Antonio Maxi Marquez vs. Koshiro Ino main card Aphrodite of Blood vs. Brent Hill Sammy Bach vs. Joey Minnesota "The Patriot" Jacob Jett & Gino Montero (c) vs. The Uprising (Stone & Golden) [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]for the tag titles[/I][/COLOR] Emperor of the Cold Wastes (Scout) vs. Sam Keith Tom Gilmore vs. The Angel of Death (Baine) John Anderson vs. Tommy Cornell [COLOR="darkorchid"][I]for the #1 Contendership[/I][/COLOR] Chris Irvin ( WH c) vs. Aaron Andrews (I c) [COLOR="darkorchid"][I]for the World Heavyweight and International Championships.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]LIVE [CENTER]at the Louisiana Auditorium in front of 7,546 fans, we are here for TCW Presents Total Wrestling.[/B] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B]Stevie Stoat vs. “Lone” Wolf Hawkins[/B] [I]A decent math for the rookies. Stoat gets the win at 7:06 with the Super Kick. Rating=D+[/I] [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez vs. Koshiro Ino[/B] [I]A good match. Marquez wins at 7:47 with the Champagne Sunrise. Rating=B-[/I] [U]Main card[/U] [B]Aphrodite of Blood vs. Brent Hill[/B] [I]A decent match for the two. AoB wins at 4:10 with the Super Chokeslam. Rating=D+[/I] [B]Non-title Qualification Sammy Bach vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] [I]A good match. Minnesota gets the win for the title shot at 8:18 with the Empire Spiral. Rating=C+[/I] [B]TCW Tag Team Championships[/B] [B]The Patriots (Jett/Montero) © vs. The Upris[/B]ing [I]A surprisingly bad match here. Stone and Golden have great chemistry as a team. Jett ends it at 12:09 with the Emergency Landing. Rating=D+[/I] [I][COLOR="Red"]Chris Irvin has an interview about his match later on against Aaron Andrews. Rating=B-[/COLOR][/I] [B]Emperor of The Cold Wastes (Scout) vs. Sam Keith[/B] [I]A good match. EoTCW gets the with the submission with the Special Force. Rating=B[/I]. [B]Tom Gilmore vs. The Angel of Death (T. Baine)[/B] [I]A good match. Gilmore wins at 7:47 with the Anger Management. Rating=B[/I] [B]#1 Contender’s Match John Anderson vs. Tommy Cornell[/B] [I]A great match. Anderson once again puts on the best match of the company. They went to a double count out at 13:42. Rating=B+[/I] [B]Double Title Match Chris Irvin (WH c) vs. Aaron Andrews (I c)[/B] [I]A good match. Aarons ends it at 13:37 with the Flying Body Press. Aaron Andrew is the TCW World Heavyweight Champion. The TCW International title has been vacated. There will be a tournament to determine the new holder. Rating=B-.[/I] [COLOR="Lime"]………………………………....off the air……………………………….......... Show Rating= B-[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][B]Tonight's card for TCW Presents Totals Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] [U]dark matches[/U] [B]American Buffalo vs. Stevie Stoat[/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]Can the newcomer overcome the Man-Beast? Or will American Buffalo add another victim to his list?[/I][/COLOR] [B]Koshiro Ino vs. Eddie Peak[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Two recently sliding wrestlers fight for respect. Can Peak defeat the Japanese Machine, or will Ino defeat the Tri-State Psycho?[/I][/COLOR] [U]main card[/U] [B]Gino Montero vs. Edd Stone[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]The Tag team champion in Montero will wrestle contender Edd Stone. Will Montero get his first loss, or will he get another win?[/I][/COLOR] [B]International title tournament Semifinal Erik Strong vs. Rocky Golden[/B] [COLOR="red"]Strong makes his TCW main card debut in this match against tag contender Rocky Golden. Will this newcomer defeat the big man for the upset or will Golden attempt to earn back the respect of the fans as a single competitor?[/COLOR] [B]ITT Semifinal Aphrodite of Blood vs. Rick Law[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Two big men meet in the ring. Can the newcomer continue his recent streak of terror or will Law earn another International Title?[/I][/COLOR] [B]"The Patriot" Jacob Jett vs. Destructo (BJ Shearer)[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Two recent dominators of the TCW meet in the ring, in what is a true David vs. Goliath. Can Jett overcome the big man. Or will Destructo earn himself another Heavyweight Title contention spot?[/I][/COLOR] [B]All-Action Title Sammy Bach (c) vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]In a rematch from last week, will Minnesota win again or will Bach defend his title?[/I][/COLOR] [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez & Tom Gilmore vs. Emperor of The Cold Wastes & Sam Keith[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]In a battle of Heavyweight title contenders. Marquez & Gilmore wish to continue their winnings streaks. While so does EoTCW, but Keith wishes to get back on track. Can the Luchador Superstar and the Anger Management patient win again. Or will The Vampiric Technician & The Master of the Proton Lock win?[/I][/COLOR] [B]#1 Contendership Chris Irvin vs. John Anderson[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Will the former champion earn another shot or will the ultra-technician get his first shot?[/I][/COLOR] [B]World Heavyweight Championship Aaron Andrews (c) vs. Tommy Cornell[/B] [COLOR="red"][I]The protege vs. the teacher. Andrews wants to fulfil his rise to the top and Cornell is definately the top. But Cornell will not just lay down. This will be a truly great match.[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER] quickpicks American Buffalo vs. Stevie Stoat Koshiro Ino vs. Eddie Peak Gino Montero vs. Edd Stone ITT SF: Erik Strong vs. Rocky Golden ITT SF: Aphrodite of Blood vs. Rick Law "The Patriot" Jacob Jett vs. Destructo (BJ Shearer) AA Title: Sammy Bach (c) vs. Joey Minnesota Antonio Maxi Marquez & Tom Gilmore vs. Emperor of The Cold Wastes & Sam Keith #1 Contender: Chris Irvin vs. John Anderson WH Title: Aaron Andrews (c) vs. Tommy Cornell prediction contest winner gets a mystery prize

Archived