TNA ~ The Heyman Era

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Backstage at TNA Impact...[/COLOR][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][I]*Dixie Carter walks into the room where the entire locker room is in attendance*[/I] [B]Dixie:[/B] Thanks ya'll for staying after the show for this meeting. As most of you know we have been experiencing some difficulties around here. We've been trying to expand and grow, and we have expanded and grown, but not to the level that we would like. Whenever my daddy bought into this company we had a vision to be number one in wrestling. That is still my goal, to be number one. For the past couple of months we have attempted a certain style that was successful for WWF back in the attitude era, it's just not us, that's what we've learned. In the face of stagnant ratings and house shows and pay-per-view attendances not being what I wanted them to be, I knew it was time for a change, and I am making a drastic change. Effective at Hard Justice we will have a new head booker, that person will be...Paul Heyman [I][CENTER]*A wave of excitement comes over the room and some begin to cheer*[/CENTER][/I] [B]Dixie:[/B] I believe that this will give TNA something that we have been in need of, an edge. I thank all of you for staying late tonight and I promise that we are in for a rollercoaster ride in the coming months.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/HardJustice.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DimGray"]PICKS CONTEST[/COLOR] TNA World Heavyweight Title Weapons Cage Match Samoa Joe (c) vs. Booker T Last Man Standing Match AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle New Jersey Street Fight Team 3D vs. Christian Cage & Rhino TNA Tag Team Title Match LAX (c) w/Salinas & Hector Guerrero vs. Beer Money w/Jacqueline TNA X Division Title Match Petey Williams (c) w/Rhaka Khan vs. Consequenes Creed ODB, Gail Kim, Roxxi and Taylor Wilde vs. Awesome Kong, Raesha Saeed and The Beautiful People Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match Sonjay Dutt vs. Jay Lethal w/So Cal Val The Motorcity Machine Guns vs. Shark Boy and Curry Man Bonus 1: Who will get the winning pin/submission in the tag title match Bonus 2: Get all three title matches correct in predictions above PRIZE: Winner can create a match for No Surrender[/CENTER]

TNA World Heavyweight Title Weapons Cage Match [B]Samoa Joe (c)[/B] vs. Booker T Last Man Standing Match [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. Kurt Angle New Jersey Street Fight [B]Team 3D[/B] vs. Christian Cage & Rhino TNA Tag Team Title Match [B]LAX (c) w/Salinas & Hector Guerrero[/B] vs. Beer Money w/Jacqueline TNA X Division Title Match Petey Williams (c) w/Rhaka Khan vs. [B]Consequenes Creed[/B] ODB, Gail Kim, Roxxi and Taylor Wilde vs. [B]Awesome Kong, Raesha Saeed and The Beautiful People[/B] Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] vs. Jay Lethal w/So Cal Val [B]The Motorcity Machine Guns[/B] vs. Shark Boy and Curry Man Bonus 1: Who will get the winning pin/submission in the tag title match Homicide

TNA World Heavyweight Title Weapons Cage Match [B]Samoa Joe [/B](c) vs. Booker T Last Man Standing Match AJ Styles vs.[B] Kurt Angle [/B] New Jersey Street Fight Team 3D vs. [B]Christian Cage & Rhino [/B] TNA Tag Team Title Match [B]LAX (c) w/Salinas & Hector Guerrero[/B] vs. Beer Money w/Jacqueline TNA X Division Title Match [B]Petey Williams[/B] (c) w/Rhaka Khan vs. Consequenes Creed ODB, Gail Kim, Roxxi and Taylor Wilde vs. [B]Awesome Kong, Raesha Saeed and The Beautiful People[/B] Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] vs. Jay Lethal w/So Cal Val The Motorcity Machine Guns vs. [B]Shark Boy and Curry Man[/B]

TNA World Heavyweight Title Weapons Cage Match Samoa Joe (c) vs. [B]Booker T[/B] Last Man Standing Match [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. Kurt Angle New Jersey Street Fight [B]Team 3D[/B] vs. Christian Cage & Rhino TNA Tag Team Title Match LAX (c) w/Salinas & Hector Guerrero vs. [B]Beer Money[/B] w/Jacqueline TNA X Division Title Match [B]Petey Williams[/B] (c) w/Rhaka Khan vs. Consequenes Creed ODB, Gail Kim, Roxxi and Taylor Wilde vs. [B]Awesome Kong, Raesha Saeed and The Beautiful People[/B] Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] vs. Jay Lethal w/So Cal Val The Motorcity Machine Guns vs. [B]Shark Boy and Curry Man[/B] Bonus 1: Who will get the winning pin/submission in the tag title match Robert Roode

TNA World Heavyweight Title Weapons Cage Match [B]Samoa Joe (c)[/B] vs. Booker T Last Man Standing Match AJ Styles vs. [B]Kurt Angle[/B] New Jersey Street Fight Team 3D vs. [B]Christian Cage & Rhino[/B] [B]TNA Tag Team Title Match LAX[/B] (c) w/Salinas & Hector Guerrero vs. Beer Money w/Jacqueline TNA X Division Title Match Petey Williams (c) w/Rhaka Khan vs. [B]Consequenes Creed[/B] ODB, Gail Kim, Roxxi and Taylor Wilde vs. [B]Awesome Kong, Raesha Saeed and The Beautiful People[/B] Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match Sonjay Dutt vs. [B]Jay Lethal[/B] w/So Cal Val The Motorcity Machine Guns vs. [B]Shark Boy and Curry Man[/B] Bonus 1: Who will get the winning pin/submission in the tag title match [I]Hernandez[/I]

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;483655]And the winner's are...?[/QUOTE] Sorry guys, I've been REALLY busy. Show will be up TONIGHT!!! If you want to participate in picks go ahead and get them in. I promise this diary is going to continue as I have a lot of cool stuff planned.

That's great man.. not only do I enjoy doing my own TNA-Heyman diary but I love reading other TNA related diaries. And it's totally understandable about being so busy.. I'm usually free during the week from 3-5pm til 10pm every night but pretty much un-available on weekends. It also depends on the work/wrestling schedule. Can't wait for the show!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/HardJustice.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]TNA Hard Justice[/COLOR] LIVE! From New Jersey with 10,000 people in attendance [I]*The opening video for Hard Justice airs focusing on Samoa Joe, Booker T, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Team 3D, Christian Cage and Rhino. Following that the opening pyro shoots off in the jam packed arena!*[/I] [B]Time: 4:00 Minutes Rating: B-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We go to ringside where Mike Tenay and Don West are sitting*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay[/B][B]:[/B] Welcome to TNA Hard Justice! We are in New Jersey with 10,000 fans screaming! [B]Don West:[/B] The biggest crowd TNA has ever had! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] That’s right Don! And they’re here to see the stars of TNA tonight! [B]Don West:[/B] I think they’re hyped up for our main event! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] That’s right tonight we will see Booker T challenge Samoa Joe for the TNA World Heavyweight Title, and that match will be a weapons cage match! [B]Don West:[/B] Think about it Mike, these two men hate each other and they are going to lock it up inside the six sides of steel, and if that’s not brutal enough, there’s gonna be weapons hanging…FROM THE CAGE!!! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] It’s sure to be hellacious! Let’s go backstage to JB who is standing by with the face of TNA management, Jim Cornette. [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: C+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Thanks Mike and Don! I’m standing here with the face of TNA management, Jim Cornette who has said that he has a huge announcement to make. Jim? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Well JB, today I was called into the offices of TNA and they told me that they had something to tell me………… [I]*Cornette hangs his head*[/I] [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Well, what is it? [I]*Cornette slowly raises his head*[/I] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] THEY FIRED MY ***! OKAY! THEY FIRED ME! [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] WHOA! They fired you! [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] They got rid of me the same way a sailor gets rid of a hooker; they used me and threw me to the curb! I poured my heart and soul out for TNA and for the fans and they fired me! [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Well, what are you going to do now Jim? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Well firstly, my last act as the face of TNA management is to announce that tonight the new Director of Authority will be revealed. Second, TNA has awarded me a contract, they have given me a contract as an agent, they told me to go out and get the two best wrestlers I could find and bring them to TNA. I plan on doing just that, I’m going to find the two best wrestlers in the world and bring them in here and turn TNA upside down and dazzle the TNA fans…this isn’t the last you’ve seen of JAMES E. CORNETTE!!! [I]*Cornette walks off of the screen*[/I] [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Fans, up next is the X Division Title Match to kick off TNA Hard Justice! [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B]TNA X Division Title Match Consequences Creed vs. Petey Williams © w/Rhaka Khan[/B][/SIZE] [I]Petey lost to Creed a couple of weeks ago on Impact to set up this match. It was a decent match with lots of back and forth action. The end of the match came when Rhaka Khan distracted Creed long enough for Petey to hit a backstabber followed by a Canadian Destroyer for the three count.[/I] [B]Winner: X Division Champion….PETEY WILLIAMS Time: 7:33 Match Time ~ 10:00 Total Time Rating: F+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Consequences Creed was just robbed of the X Division Title [B]Don West: [/B]And Petey is calling for the microphone! [I]*Petey Williams has a microphone while Rhaka Khan is standing by his side*[/I] [B]Petey Williams:[/B] CUT MY MUSIC! That right there is why I am “The Definition…Of Definition” and the best X Division competitor of all-time! [I]*Crowd Boos*[/I] [B]Petey Williams:[/B] So this is a challenge to any and every X division competitor in the world! If you think you can beat me, you know where you can find me! I am Petey Williams and I AM “THE DEFINITION OF DEFINITION”!!!! [B]Don West:[/B] He just challenged anyone in the world! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] And believe me, they’ll come from far and wide to take him up on that offer. [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: E+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage where Booker T flaunts the TNA World Heavyweight Title that he has stolen from Samoa Joe*[/I] [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: B-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"]The Motorcity Machine Guns vs. Curry Man and Shark Boy[/SIZE][/B] [I]The Motorcity Machine Guns are one of the best tag teams in wrestling today and are bound for a big push under the regime of Paul Heyman. Shark Boy has been a Stone Cold impersonator and Curry Man has food on his head…you figure out how this one ended.[/I] [B]Winners: The Motorcity Machine Guns Time: 9:50 Match Time ~ 12:00 Total Time Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut to ringside with Mike and Don*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What an impressive win for the Motorcity Machine Guns! [B]Don West:[/B] Up next is the Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Let’s take a look back at the history between “The Guru” and “Black Machismo”. [I]*A video plays showing the history between Sonjay and Jay*[/I] [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: E+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B]Black Tie Brawl and Chain Match “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt vs. “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal[/B][/SIZE] [I]Both men came into this match looking to HURT the other one. The chain was used as a weapon early and often. Lethal almost had Sonjay pinned on a number of occasions and hit Sonjay with the Lethal Combination onto a chair around 12 minutes into the match![/I] [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]AND THAT’S GOING TO BE IT! [I]*Val jumps on the apron and gets in the ring*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] Here comes So Cal Val, she’s coming to celebrate with Lethal! [I]*Val takes off her spiked heel*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What is she doing? [I]*Val taps Lethal on the shoulder as he’s celebrating*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] What’s going on? [I]*Lethal turns around and Val nails him in the eye with her shoe…she then repeatedly hits him in the eye with her shoe causing him to bleed profusely*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] WHAT!?!?! [I]*Val pulls Sonjay on top of Lethal and the ref counts the three*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] WHAT A B****!!!! [I]*Sonjay gets up and celebrates with Val*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] How long have these two been planning this? [I]*Sonjay takes his chain off and lays it on Lethal’s chest*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] What’s he doing now? [I]*Sonjay comes off the top rope with a Hindu Press*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Talk about adding insult to injury!!! [B]Winner: Sonjay Dutt Time: 14:50 Match Time ~ 20:00 Total Time Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*After the match Val and Dutt continue to celebrate*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]These two may have ended the career of Jay Lethal! [B]Don West:[/B] I don’t know if his eye will ever be the same again Mike. What a shame! [I]*Dutt and Val stand over the body of Jay Lethal and begin to make out over his body*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] These two are totally classless! [B]Don West:[/B] WHAT A JOKE!!! [I]*Val and Dutt leave the ring and the medics come out to attend to Jay Lethal*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage with BG James*[/I] [B]BG James:[/B] Tonight at Hard Justice, the most hardcore event of the year, these two veterans will take on two hardcore legends in Team 3D. The men I’m talking about, Christian Cage and Rhino! [I]*Cage and Rhino walk into frame*[/I] [B]BG James:[/B] Boys, what are you thinking tonight headed into your New Jersey Street Fight? [B]Christian Cage:[/B] I’m thinking this BG, Team 3D, you put me through a glass table! The doctors had to remove shards of glass from my back with tweezers; it was the most excruciating feeling of my life. Ray…Devon…tonight…you will feel the most pain that you have ever felt in your life. [B]Rhino:[/B] 3D! YOU TRIED TO TAKE ME OUT!!! YOU DIDN’T!!! TONIGHT!!! YOU WILL FELL THE…GORE! GORE! GORE! [B]Christian Cage:[/B] CAUSE’ THAT’S HOW WE ROLL!!! [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: B-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*Jim Cornette walks into frame*[/I] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Excuse me boys! [B]Christian Cage:[/B] Hey Jimmy, what’s up? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Christian, I gotta ask you, have you heard anything about this new DOA? [B]Christian Cage:[/B] Actually Jim I heard a rumor that it was Eric Bischoff. [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] That slimy SOB! If it’s him…I swear…If I was fired for that idiot!!! I gotta go talk to Nash about this, he’s buds with Bischoff. If he thinks controvery creates cash then someones going to be a billionare tonight! [B]Christian Cage:[/B] Like I said Jimmy, it was just a rumor that I heard. [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Well I’m about to go find out if it’s true! [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: D-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"]ODB, Gail Kim, Roxxi and Taylor Wilde (TNA Women’s Champ) vs. The Beautiful People, Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong[/SIZE][/B] [I]Taylor Wilde is the TNA Women’s champ and every other woman in this match wants her belt. All eight women were looking to impress the new mystery DOA in this match. Everything seems to go the way of the faces in this match as they simply outclass the heels…that is until Awesome Kong enters the ring. Kong destroys everyone and pins Wilde following a spinning back fist!!!![/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] WOW! The power of Awesome Kong is once again on display as she simply looks unstoppable. [B]Don West:[/B] You would have to think that she just proved to whomever the new DOA is that she deserves a shot at getting the Women’s Title back. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] One would have to think. [B]Winners: The Beautiful People, Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong Time: 8:25 Match Time ~ 11:00 Total Time Rating: D-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*The cameras cut backstage to BG James once again who is standing with LAX*[/I] [B]BG James:[/B] I’m standing here with two of the baddest hombres on the face of the planet, the TNA Tag Team Champion, Homicide and Hernandez, LAX! Boys, tonight you are in for the fight of your lives whenever you face off against Robert Roode and James Storm, Beer Money Inc. [B]Homicide:[/B] BG, let me tell you something gringo. Those two punks Robert Roode and James Storm are no match for the Latin American Xchange! Those two fools want to talk about Beer and Money…we like Tequila and Violence…fools were about to go 5150 on you!!!! [B]Salinas:[/B] And Miss Tennessee, Jacqueline, you better keep your nose out of the match, or you’ll have this Latina to deal with. [B]Hernandez:[/B] Don’t forget when you’re LAX…you’re LAX FOREVER!!! [B]Homicide:[/B] BBBBBLLLLLLAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!! [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut to the locker room of Samoa Joe where he is talking to Kevin Nash*[/I] [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] Joe tonight you’ve got this brother! All you’ve got to do is….. [I]*The door flies open and Jim Cornette comes in*[/I] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Kevin, I need to talk to you! [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] Hey, Jimmy, sorry about your job man, you’re gonna be missed around here. [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] MISSED? MISSED? MISSED? I AIN’T GOING ANYWHERE CHAMP!!!! [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] Just calm down there Jimmy. What do you need man? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] I heard that your old boss, the worm, the scourge, the b******, Eric Bischoff was going to be the new DOA of TNA…do you know anything about this Kevin? [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] Whoa! Where did you hear that Jimmy? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Christian! [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] Well, I don’t know who he’s been talking to. I just talked to Easy E last week, and if he’s the new DOA then he sure didn’t tell me. [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Well, Christian heard it was him! I don’t care who it is…tonight whenever he’s introduced…I’m gonna give him a piece of my mind. [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: C[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"]TNA Tag Team Title Match LAX © w/Salinas & Hector Guerrero vs. Beer Money w/Jacqueline[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was a hard hitting match! These teams have some serious bad blood and it showed in this match. Beer Money really worked over Homicide in the match until he got the tag to Hernandez. Hernandez cleaned house and took advantage. Jacqueline tried to get involved but was stopped by Salinas who took her out. While the ref was distracted by the girls James Storm got a beet bottle from ringside and clocked Hernandez with it, enabling him to get the three and to win the TNA Tag Team Titles.[/I] [B]Winners: NEW TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…BEER MONEY! Time: 10:05 Match Time ~ 12:00 Total Time Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage where JB is with Booker T*[/I] [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Booker T, tonight you try to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. [B]Booker T:[/B] TRY to become…I already am the Champion. At the last pay-per-view my wife counted with me on top of Joe in the middle of the ring, thus making me the TNA World Heavyweight Champion! [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Speaking of the last pay-per-view, what about Sting? [B]Booker T:[/B] Jeremiah…Jeremiah…Jeremiah…Sting has seen the light. He realizes that we, the veterans of this great sport, paved the way for the Samoa Joe’s, AJ Styles’, LAX’s and the others…and what do we get for it. [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] ………………a great legacy [B]Booker T:[/B] (interrupting) That’s right NOTHING! It’s about time we band together and make sure that we get a fair shake and that we are treated fairly. Tonight, Samoa Joe, you will understand why I am the 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME!...WCW Champion, and why I am the best wrestler alive today. Now can you dig that. [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut to ringside with Mike Tenay and Don West*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Don’t forget later tonight the TNA World Heavyweight Title Match… [I]*Unfamiliar music begins to play over the arena*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] What’s that? [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Could it be our new Director of Authority? [I]*The camera cuts to the top of the entry ramp and out walks PAUL HEYMAN!!!*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] OH MY GOD!!! IT’S THE MAD SCIENTIST!!! IT’S PAUL HEYMAN!!! [B]Don West:[/B] YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! [I]*The crowd pops HUGE in New Jersey as Paul Heyman walks to the ring with a determined look on his face*[/I] [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*Paul Heyman grabs a microphone as the fans chant TNA! TNA! TNA!*[/I] [I]*Heyman soaks in the cheers for about a minute before addressing the crowd*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] …….. [B]Crowd:[/B] HEYMAN! HEYMAN! HEYMAN! [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] WOULD YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP! [I]*The crowd has mixture of cheers and boos after that comment*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] I didn’t come here for you….I didn’t come here for the wrestlers….I didn’t come here for the fame….I CAME HERE FOR THE MONEY! Dixie Carter called me up and made me and offer I couldn’t refuse! I am Paul Heyman and I’m about to bring EXTREME to TNA!!! I’m going to go ahead and make this announcement right now. As my first act as Director of Authority in TNA, I hereby am deeming that the Main Event of No Surrender is going to be the winner of the match between Samoa Joe and Booker T facing off against…..STING!!! [I]*The crowd pops*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman: [/B]That wasn’t for you…that was for me!!! That was for ratings!!! That was for buyrates!!! [I]*The crowd boos*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Also at No Surrender there will be a one night eight man tournament with the winner of the match going to the main event of Bound For Glory to challenge for the TNA World Heavyweight Title! [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*The music of Jim Cornette hits and he comes out*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Oh boy…it’s about to hit the fans. [B]Don West:[/B] You can say that again. [I]*Jim Cornette walks to the ring determined with a microphone in hand*[/I] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] So this is the buffoon who takes my job. A reject that couldn’t pay his bills and ran his company into the ground! [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Well, if it isn’t the stupid redneck goof! [B]Jim Cornette: [/B]Paul E. Dangerously…excuse me Paul Heyman. Let me tell you something my friend, just because you were able to force me out of my position… [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Now just wait one second there Mama’s boy! I didn’t have to force you out…you sucked so bad that they HAD TO CALL ME!!! [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] You’re not responsible for writing checks are you Paul? Cause’ I want to get paid as a manager. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] I tell you what Jimmy, whenever you get your boys I’ll book them in their first match…as a matter of fact why don’t we make that match for No Surrender. Jimmy bring your boys to No Surrender and I’ll make sure that they have good opponents. [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Paul, after my guys destroy the tag division in TNA, they’re going to be coming for you. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] They’ll have to get through my guys first. [I]*Heyman and Cornette stare each other down as Heyman’s music plays*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut to ringside with Mike Tenay and Don West*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] WOW! Paul Heyman has arrived in TNA! [B]Don West:[/B] What did he mean when he said that Cornette’s guys would have to get through “his guys”? [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Only time will tell Don. Up next we have the New Jersey Street Fight! [B]Don West:[/B] Well Team 3D and Christian Cage and Rhino absolutely hate each other. So we can guarantee that these two teams will be looking for blood in this match. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Christian promised earlier that Team 3D would feel the same kind of pain that he felt when the doctors picked glass out of his back. [B]Don West:[/B] I really feel bad for Team 3D because Christian is out for blood. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] And we’re going to find out if he will get it right now! [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: B-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B]New Jersey Street Fight Team 3D vs. Christian Cage and Rhino[/B][/SIZE] [I]These four men have a LONG history. As Team 3D came out they were attacked by Cage and Rhino right off the bat. All four brawled all over the arena to open the match and didn’t even enter the ring until four minutes after the bell had rung. Chairs, tables, chains, stop signs, kendo sticks and even the kitchen sink was used in this brutal match. All four men were busted open relatively early and Devon was bleeding like a stuck pig. In the end Rhino gored Ray through a glass table that was set up in the corner which prompted at huge HOLY ****! Chant. On the opposite side of the ring Christian hit a one man conchairto on Devon to get the three count and the win in a brutal match.[/I] [B]Winners: Christian Cage and Rhino Time: 12:34 Match Time ~ 14:00 Total Time Rating: C+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage where Jeremy Borash is standing by with a determined looking Kurt Angle*[/I] [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] Kurt tonight you…. [I]*Kurt snatches the microphone from Jeremy and pushes him to the floor*[/I] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] AJ Styles, you son of a *****! I treated you like a son! I gave you everything! You could have had the world! You were the “Prince of Phenomenal”, but you gave that up. You slept with my wife! You dared to challenge my authority! You know I’ve been holding back, I haven’t been giving my all against you AJ. Tonight, you will feel the full wrath of Kurt Angle. In 1996 I won a gold medal with a broken freaking neck…tonight….I’m going to break your neck. After the bell rings tonight you will be leaving the arena in an ambulance. Tonight, I’m going to end your career, I might even end your life! I promise you AJ, you will regret the day that you ever met me…Oh It’s Real…It’s Damn Real. [I]*Angle puts in his mouthpiece that says VIOLENCE in bold red letters and stares the camera down as it fades to black*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*A video plays hyping the long history between Kurt Angle and AJ Styles*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B]Last Man Standing Match “The Wrestling Machine” Kurt Angle vs. “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles[/B][/SIZE] [I]Both men come to the ring and get the boxing style intros from Jeremy Borash. All the wrestling ability that these men had was thrown out of the window in this match as it was nothing more than a wild brawl! AJ was able to execute several innovative high flying moves with a chair, but Angle kept fighting back. Angle got the first pinfall following him hitting AJ with the Styles Clash, but Styles was bale to battle back and get up following the pinfall. Styles battled back and eventually nailed Angle with the Angle slam and was able to get a three. Angle was able to beat the ten count and the match continued. AJ Styles continued to control and was going for the Styles Clash onto a chair when the lights in the arena went out.[/I] [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]What’s going on? [I]*The lights come back on and Sting is in the ring with his black bat*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] IT’S STING!!! [I]*Styles drops Angle and Sting cracked Styled right in the face with the bat*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!? [I]*Sting helps Angle up*[/I] [B]Don West: [/B]This is disgusting! [I]*Angle picks Styles up and nails him with the Angle Slam for the three*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] AJ Styles is bleeding profusely from that baseball bat shot and he is not going to get up* [I]*Earl Hebner counts the ten count as Styles lays motionless in the ring* [/I] [B]Winner: Kurt Angle Time: 22:31 Match Time ~ 26:00 Total Time Rating: B+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*Angle and Sting shake hands in the middle of the ring over the prone bloody body of AJ Styles. Sting spits on AJ followed by putting the boots to him*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] STING HAS SOLD HIS SOUL! [I]*Angle joins Sting in beating down Styles*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] Styles is obviously hurt…someone help him! [I]*Sting picks up Styles and piledrives him right on top of his head*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] This is disgusting… [I]*Samoa Joe runs out from the back and Angle and Sting leave the ring before Joe can get to them*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]The world champ is out to help his friend AJ Styles. [B]Don West: [/B]These two have had some great battles but they have a mutual respect. [I]*Sting and Angle continue to taunt the crowd and Joe as they walk up the ramp while Joe is checking on Styles*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Well if Joe wins our next match then he will get Sting next month at No Surrender. [B]Don West:[/B] Well we’re going to get some help out here for AJ, but Samoa Joe and Booker T in the Weapons Cage Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Title is up next. [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*A video plays recapping the history between Samoa Joe and Booker T*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B]TNA World Heavyweight Title Six Sides of Steel Weapons Match “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe © vs. Booker T[/B][/SIZE] [I]Both men enter and we get the boxing style intros from Jeremy Borash. There were all kinds of weapons hanging from the cage, chairs, kendo sticks, tables, chains and even a hockey stick. Booker tried to make use of the weapons in the match, Joe used the most lethal weapon he could find……HIMSELF! Joe absolutely dominated the former King Booker in this match. At the beginning Booker put up a bit of a fight, but Joe dominated the rest of the match. Joe NEVER used a weapon in this match. Joe ended up hitting the Muscle Buster and followed that up with the Clutch to get the submission victory.[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] That’s it! Samoa Joe was pissed in this match and he showed that he is the better man than Booker T! [B]Don West:[/B] Sting better watch out next month because he will be in the ring with “The Samoan Submission Machine” in Toronto. [B]Winner: TNA World Heavyweight Champion….SAMOA JOE Time: 15:55 Match Time ~ 21:00 Total Time Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] It looks like Samoa Joe is calling for a microphone [I]*Samoa Joe is handed a microphone*[/I] [B]Samoa Joe: [/B]SSSSSSSTTTTTTIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!! Tonight you hurt someone that I have great respect for! You and that prick Angle tried to end the career of someone I respect, AJ Styles. I promise you this Sting, at No Surrender…I will make you surrender. I WILL MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! I AM SAMOA JOE! I AM PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! I AM THE PRESENT! STING, YOU ARE JUST A WASHED UP HAS BEEN!!! [I]*Joe drops the microphone and continues to celebrate*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What a night! Paul Heyman is in TNA! We have new tag team champions! Sting has joined forces with Kurt Angle, and Samoa Joe is still TNA World Heavyweight Champion! [B]Don West:[/B] You’re going to have to pry that belt from his cold dead hands. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] And next week that’s exactly what Sting will try to do! Good night from Hard Justice! [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B+[/B] [B][U] Overall Rating: B[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/ImpactBanner.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]iMPACT! Preview[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Less than a week removed from Hard Justice we will be coming your way with an explosive Impact! on Spike TV! Samoa Joe succesfully defended his belt against Booker T at Hard Justice. The champ will defend against Sting at No Surrender and we have heard that Joe will address Sting on Impact! Speaking of Sting, in the Impact main event Sting will make his in-ring return to TNA! Sting will team up with his newfound friend, Kurt Angle, to take on the team of Christian Cage and Rhino. AJ Styles was hurt badly in his match against Kurt Angle, we understand that we will have an update from AJ Styles on the show as Styles will be interviewed from his hospital room. Awesome Kong pinned Women's Champion Taylor Wilde at Hard Justice and will get a chance to become champ once again this Thursday on Impact! That's right the TNA Women's Title will be on the line when Taylor Wilde defends against former champion Awesome Kong! Japanese legend, Jushin Thunder Lyger, will be in action as he will be taking on the lackey of Team 3D, Johnny Devine. Also in X action, Petey Williams has issued an open X challenge and we understand that he will defend the title this Thursday on Impact against a mystery opponent. Paul Heyma is the new DOA in TNA and he is on the job and will be present at Impact this week! As a matter of fact, Paul Heyman has promised that his new team that he talked about will be in action against Shark Boy and Curry Man. Plus the new Tag Champs, Beer Money, Kevin Nash and Sheik Abdul Bashir will be in action.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

iMPACT Quick Picks Christian Cage and Rhino vs. Kurt Angle and Sting Kevin Nash vs. Lance Rock Beer Money vs. BG James and Eric Young TNA X Division Title Petey Williams (c) vs. ???????????? Jushin Thunder Lyger vs. Johnny Devine TNA Women's Title Taylor Wilde (c) vs. Awesome Kong Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed Shark Boy and Curry Man vs. ??????????? We're going to do the picks up until No Surrender league style...the person with the most correct predictions the show before the PPV will get some sort of input into the PPV. I'm hoping to get this posted tomorrow, but it might not be until Monday.

Christian Cage and Rhino vs.[B] Kurt Angle and Sting[/B] As much of a Cage fan as i am, this new team has to dominate at least for the short time [B]Kevin Nash[/B] vs. Lance Rock Nash, no way Rock walks out with a win cleanly [B]Beer Money[/B] vs. BG James and Eric Young Storm is tag team wrestling TNA X Division Title [B]Petey Williams[/B] (c) vs. ???????????? No matter who it is, i got the Canadien over them [B]Jushin Thunder Lyger [/B]vs. Johnny Devine The legend gets the win TNA Women's Title [B]Taylor Wilde[/B] (c) vs. Awesome Kong I really want Kong to walk out champ, just don't see it happening [B]Sheik Abdul Bashir[/B] vs. Consequences Creed I love the character. Shark Boy and Curry Man vs. [B]???????????[/B] The mystery team wins

[B]Christian Cage and Rhino [/B]vs. Kurt Angle and Sting [B]Kevin Nash[/B] vs. Lance Rock [B]Beer Money[/B] vs. BG James and Eric Young TNA X Division Title Petey Williams (c) vs. [B]????????????[/B] [B]Jushin Thunder Lyger[/B] vs. Johnny Devine TNA Women's Title Taylor Wilde (c) vs. [B]Awesome Kong[/B] [B]Sheik Abdul Bashir[/B] vs. Consequences Creed Shark Boy and Curry Man vs. [B]???????????[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/Banner.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]TNA NEWS & NOTES[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"]Paul Heyman and Dixie Carter were both happy with the way that Hard Justice came out. They feel that Angle and Styles brought the goods and really delivered in their match. The team that Jim Cornette mentioned that he is bringing in has yet to be decided. Several teams have been thrown around as have pairing a couple of underused single wrestlers. Heyman's team has been decided and will be debuting this Thursday on Impact under the name The RIOT Squad. We understand that the one night tournament at No Surrender to determine who will face the champ at Bound For Glory will be entitled "The Road To Gold and Glory". It will be a one night tournament featuring eight of the top stars in TNA. We have heard that TNA has signed several wrestlers and one of them will be in "The Road To Gold and Glory" tournament at No Surrender. We understand that persons identity is being kept SUPER SECRET and won't be revealed until the night of No Surrender![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Christian Cage and Rhino vs. [B]Kurt Angle and Sting[/B] [B]Kevin Nash[/B] vs. Lance Rock [B]Beer Money[/B] vs. BG James and Eric Young TNA X Division Title [B]Petey Williams[/B] (c) vs. ???????????? [B]Jushin Thunder Lyger[/B] vs. Johnny Devine TNA Women's Title [B]Taylor Wilde[/B] (c) vs. Awesome Kong [B]Sheik Abdul Bashir[/B] vs. Consequences Creed Shark Boy and Curry Man vs. [B]???????????[/B]

Christian Cage and Rhino vs. [B]Kurt Angle and Sting [/B] [B]Kevin Nash[/B] vs. Lance Rock [B]Beer Money[/B] vs. BG James and Eric Young TNA X Division Title [B]Petey Williams[/B] (c) vs. ???????????? [B]Jushin Thunder Lyger[/B] vs. Johnny Devine TNA Women's Title Taylor Wilde (c) vs. [B]Awesome Kong [/B] [B]Sheik Abdul Bashir[/B] vs. Consequences Creed Shark Boy and Curry Man vs. [B]???????????[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/ImpactBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]TNA iMPACT! From The iMPACT ZONE! with 1,000 people in attendance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][I]*The opening video rolls and recaps the AJ/Angle match featuring the Sting heel turn and the Joe/Booker match where Joe successfully defended his belt. After that the opening video plays followed by the opening pyro*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*The cameras cut backstage where Paul Heyman is in his office*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] (talking to himself) Tonight is my first Impact, and it’s going to be great! [I]*The door opens and in walks Kevin Nash*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Well if it isn’t Big Sexy! What can I do for you Kevin? [B]Kevin Nash: [/B]Look, I’m not going to pretend. You don’t like me…and I don’t like you. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] You’re right Kevin! I don’t like you! You’re lazy, manipulative and a scourge on the business. [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] Well I want a chance to prove you wrong. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] And how do you plan to do that? [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] I want in the “The Road To Gold And Glory” tournament. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] REALLY? And why should I let you in? [B]Kevin Nash:[/B] …….because I’m Kevin Nash! [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] You know what…if you win your match tonight against Lance Rock, you’re in. If you beat Lance then you will face the newest acquisition of TNA in the first round of “The Road To Gold And Glory” tournament at No Surrender. [I]*Kevin Nash nods and walks out of the room*[/I] [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: C[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][COLOR="red"][B]Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Bashir is making his debut (as his current character) tonight. Creed is coming off a close loss to Petey Williams at Hard Justice. Creed hits all his flashy moves while Bashir wrestles a more aggressive, ruthless style. The end came when Bashir nailed Creed with a Spike while the ref wasn’t looking and got the three count for the win.[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] This is the second consecutive match that Creed has been robbed of. [B]Don West:[/B] This has really got to be grating on him. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Let’s go to the back where we’re going to hear from Raisha Saeed. [B]Winner: Sheik Abdul Bashir Time: 5:39 Match Time ~ 8:00 Total Time Rating: E+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage where Saeed is standing with Kong in the background*[/I] [B]Saeed:[/B] Taylor Wilde, at Hard Justice you were destroyed by my employer Awesome Kong. Kong is the best women’s wrestler in the world today! Taylor you are nothing but a cutesy American girl! You don’t know about pain, sacrifice and commitment! You only know about lipstick, pop music and Hollywood! You will be destroyed by the might of Kong! She will make you feel pain and once again become TNA Women’s Champion! [I]*Kong screams and walks off frame*[/I] [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: D[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][B]TNA Women’s Title Taylor Wilde © vs. Awesome Kong w/Raisha Saeed[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Kong TOTALLY dominates the match! Wilde gets a couple of blows in but is struck down by the might of Kong. Kong nailed the Spinning Back Fist and KO’ed Taylor.[/B] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] TAYLOR IS OUT COLD! [I]*Saeed shouts orders from outside to Kong*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] Why isn’t she going for the pin? [I]*Kong goes outside and gets a chair*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Oh no… [I]*Kong throws the chair down in the ring and hits Wilde with the Awesome Bomb onto the chair*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] That was brutal… [I]*The ref calls for the DQ and Taylor Wilde wins*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]This was never about winning for Kong; it was about making a statement! [B]Winner: Women’s Champion…TAYLOR WILDE Time: 5:10 Match Time ~ 7:00 Total Time Rating: D-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage where a limo has arrived*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]Who could this be? [I]*Kurt Angle steps out*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] There’s Kurt Angle. [I]*Following Kurt is Sting*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] And there’s Benedict Arnold…Sting. [I]*The two talk among themselves as they make their way into the building*[/I] [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: B+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- *We cut backstage and see Matt Morgan walking the halls* [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Matt wait up… [I]*Morgan stops as Jim approaches*[/I] [B]Matt Morgan:[/B] Hey Jimmy. [B]Jim Cornette: [/B]You know Matt, I helped you out a lot, and I mean I got you in TNA! [B]Matt Morgan:[/B] Yeah I know. [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] So now I need your help. [B]Matt Morgan:[/B] What do you need? [B]Jim Cornette: [/B]I’ve got a contract and I’ve got to bring a tag team to No Surrender to compete against this new team that Heyman is bringing in. [B]Matt Morgan:[/B] Okay, how does that affect me? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] YOU BIG DOOF! I need you to be a part of that team! [B]Matt Morgan:[/B] Me? [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Yeah you! You are “The Beast” “The Blueprint” you are Matt Morgan! [B]Matt Morgan:[/B] Look Jim I would love to help you, but I can’t risk pissing Paul off, sorry. [I]*Morgan walks off*[/I] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Paul! WHAT ABOUT ME! THAT’S OK…I’LL JUST GET SOMEBODY BETTER!!! [B]Time: 2:00 Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*A video plays hyping the Japanese legend, Jushin Thunder Lyger. The video features footage from his matches in NJPW as well as comments from current TNA stars about his influence on them*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="red"]Jushin Thunder Lyger vs. Johnny Devine[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Lyger comes out to an amazing response. Surprisingly Devine got in a good bit of offense in this one. In the end the Japanese legend was just too good for the former X Division Champion as he was finished off with a Lyger Bomb for the three.[/I] [B]Winner: Jushin Thunder Lyger Time: 7:03 Match Time ~ 9:00 Total Time Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut once again to the office of Paul Heyman as Sting and Kurt Angle walk in*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Well if it isn’t The Olympic Gold Medalist and The Icon. What can I do for you? [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] It’s simple, I want in “The Road To Gold And Glory” tournament! [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Well that seems to make sense, you are a former champ. Sting before I let your friend in, I need to know something. [B]Sting:[/B] Shoot, Paul… [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] …Why? Why did you turn on Joe and AJ? I mean you can do whatever you want; I just want to know why? [B]Sting:[/B] It’s really simple Paul. People like myself, Kurt Angle, Team 3D, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, heck, even Rhino and Christian Cage; we are men who have been in this sport for a LONG time. We paved the way for these snots like Joe and AJ and what do they give us? They beat us after the bell, they attack us backstage, and they take…our spots. Well I simply wasn’t going to stand for it anymore. So I called Kurt and we made a pact. We have our differences, but we are united to see the end of guys like Joe and AJ calling all the shots. I promise you that we will reclaim the top spots in this company, and there’s nothing that you, AJ, Joe, LAX, The Guns, or anyone else can do to stop us! [B]Paul Heyman: [/B]You want in…you’re in! Now get out of here my team The RIOT squad is up next! [I]*Sting and Angle leave as Heyman sits down in front of the monitor*[/I] Paul Heyman: One more thing...your first round opponent will be.........the returning...MONTY BROWN!!! [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*Shark Boy and Curry Man come to the ring making their entrance*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] And now we will find out who this team names The RIOT Squad is… [I]*The aggressive music with sirens hits, smoke fills the stage and out walks Doug Basham and Danny Hollie (the former Danny Basham)*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] Well this should be interesting… [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] These men are former tag team champions, they’re no joke! [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][B]The RIOT Squad vs. Shark Boy and Curry Man[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]The RIOT Squad dominated the match and really put on a show. Curry Man is able to mount up some offense but it was short lived once Shark Boy got tagged back in. The RIOT Squad ended up nailing Sharky with The RIOT Act (Hart Attack) to get the three count.[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] It’s been over a year since these men have been in TNA, but they are back and they looked impressive in this match. [B]Winners: The RIOT Squad Time: 7:46 Match Time ~ 10:00 Total Time Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage as Samoa Joe is walking towards the ring*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Here comes the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Samoa Joe! [B]Don West:[/B] And we’ll hear from him…..NEXT! [B]Time: 1:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*The music of Samoa Joe hits the PA and out comes the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Samoa Joe*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] There he is, still TNA World Heavyweight Champ, Samoa Joe! [I]*Joe goes into the crowd with the fans and celebrates with his belt*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] He is the people’s champion! [I]*Joe gets in the ring with a microphone while the fans chant JOE! JOE! JOE!*[/I] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] Booker T, you couldn’t beat me. I proved that I am the better man. That’s why you aren’t here tonight Book, you’re home licking your wounds. [I]*The fans chant “JOE KILLED YOU”*[/I] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] That’s right I killed the spirit of Booker T! I’m not out here tonight to talk about Booker T; I’m here to talk about something else. There are few people in this business that I have a great amount of respect for, and one of them is AJ Styles. At Hard Justice AJ Styles had Kurt Angle beaten. All of a sudden the lights went out and Sting was in the ring, and what did Sting do, he hit AJ in the head with that black bat of his. [I]*The fans boo*[/I] [B]Samoa Joe: [/B]Now, I was just as shocked as all of you. I really didn’t want to believe that Sting would do such an atrocious thing, but he did. Now at No Surrender I get to fight Sting…I didn’t say wrestle…I SAID FIGHT!!! [I]*The fans begin to chant “JOE’S GONNA KILL YOU”*[/I] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] STING! YOU HAVE AWAKENED A SLEEPING GIANT! YOU HAVE AWAKENDED THE SAMOA JOE THAT FIRST CAME TO TNA! YOU HAVE AWAKENED A KILLING MACHINE! [I]*The fans are going crazy*[/I] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] I’M TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME TO KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL! I PROMISE…NO….I SWEAR…AT NO SURRENDER…YOU WILL BE BROKEN!!! [I]*Joe’s music hits as he sneers in the ring*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] The champ means business. [B]Don West: [/B]And I wouldn’t want to be Sting. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] No kidding. [B]Time: 5:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage where Rhino and Christian Cage are standing by with Crystal Louthan*[/I] [B]Crystal Louthan:[/B] I’m here with Rhino and Christian Cage. Guys tonight you face off against Kurt Angle and Sting, what are your thoughts on the match? [B]Christian Cage:[/B] Well Crystal, I’ll be honest, I’M PISSED! AJ Styles and I had problems, but to clock a guy from behind like that is cowardly and pathetic. Sting I grew up watching you, I adored you; I thought you were the greatest, I was a little Stinger. Now I’m a full grown man who just watched you beat up one of my friends and tonight I seek vengeance for him. [I]*Rhino has been standing to the side not looking very focused when he grabs Christian Cage’s arm*[/I] [B]Rhino:[/B] You know Christian, I can’t help but think……..maybe Sting and Angle have a point. [B]Christian Cage:[/B] What? [B]Rhino: [/B]These guys are taking our spots. When was the last time that I had a title shot? I am a former ECW and NWA World Heavyweight Champion and I haven’t even gotten a shot at the TNA Title! I’ve been getting screwed for years! Jarrett screwed me, AJ screwed me, Storm screwed me everyone has walked all over Rhino. Maybe it’s time The War Machine starts looking out for himself. [I]*Rhino walks off while Cage looks confused*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Apparently Angle and Sting have Rhino thinking. [B]Don West:[/B] Well that will be interesting come the main event. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Up next is Petey Williams Open X-Division Challenge! [I]*Petey Williams makes his way to the ring with Rhaka Khan by his side*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] No we’re going to find out who his opponent will be… [I]*Rock music hits as PETER GRUNER (Billy Kidman) the former WCW and WWE Cruiserweight Champion makes his way to the ring*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] WOW! This is going to prove a huge challenge for Petey Williams! [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][B]TNA X Division Championship Petey Williams © w/Rhaka Khan vs. Peter Gruner[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Gruner comes out hot in this match as Petey was shocked by his opponent. Peter Gruner hit a huge suicide dive to the outside that showed that he can still go! Petey Williams eventually got is composure and was able to seize control of the match. Gruner got a couple of near falls but wasn’t able to seal the deal. The finish came whenever Williams nailed Gruner with a Canadian Destroyer out of nowhere for the three count.[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What a close battle! [B]Don West:[/B] Petey Williams continues to show that he is the best X Division wrestler in the world today. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Who will be the next person to step up to the plate in the Petey Williams Open X Division Challenge? [B]Winner: TNA X Division Champion…PETEY WILLIAMS Time: 7:41 Match Time ~ 10:00 Total Time Rating: D+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage with Jeremy Borash*[/I] [B]Jeremy Borash: [/B]At this time I welcome the new TNA Tag Team Champions…Beer Money. [I]*Storm, Roode and Jacqueline walk into the frame with the tag belts on their shoulders*[/I] [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] James Storm, Robert Roode, how does it feel to be the new TNA Tag Team Champion? [B]James Storm:[/B] It feels great son! We beat those dirty wetbacks all the way back to Mexico and took their belts. [B]Robert Roode:[/B] It took us a couple of days to wash their stench off of them, but we finally got it out. [B]James Storm:[/B] Now it’s going to be a while before we see their sorry a**** back in TNA. [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] So I guess you guys haven’t heard? [B]Robert Roode:[/B] Heard what? [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] ………. [B]James Storm:[/B] Speak up JB! [B]Jeremy Borash:[/B] LAX have invoked their rematch clause for No Surrender…in a first blood elimination match [B]James Storm:[/B] WHAT? [B]Robert Roode:[/B] This is Heyman trying to screw us over because I’m worth more money than he can even fathom! [B]James Storm:[/B] It makes no difference…LAX, at No Surrender you amigos will bleed!!! [B]Robert Roode:[/B] BG James, Eric Young, you are about to experience the wrath and anger of Beer Money. [B]James Storm:[/B] Sorry about your damn luck! [I]*Beer Money walk out of frame*[/I] [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][B]Beer Money (TNA Tag Team Champions) vs. BG James and Eric Young[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]This is the first match that Beer Money has wrestled since becoming tag champs. Storm and Roode are vicious in this match and allow BG and Young to get very little offense in. Robert Roode finishes BG James off with The Payoff.[/I] [B]Winners: Beer Money (TNA Tag Team Champion) Time: 7:39 Match Time ~ 10:00 Total Time Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage to the office of Paul Heyman once again who is addressing the audience*[/I] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] I hope you are enjoying the first night of TNA Impact under my direction. We still have two big matches to go and I hope that you will stick around to see them. Our main event yet to come will feature Christian Cage and Rhino taking on Kurt Angle and Sting. Speaking of Christian Cage and Rhino, I am happy to announce that both of them will be participants in “The Road To Gold And Glory” Tournament at No Surrender. As a matter of fact, I’m prepared to announce who they will face in the first round. Christian Cage will face off against………RHINO! That’s right the tag team of Cage and Rhino will be taking each other on. Boys, have fun in the main event tonight. Also participating will be Kurt Angle, Sting and the newest acquisition of TNA. Kevin Nash will have an opportunity to get his spot in our next match, assuming Nash wins that gives us two spots remaining. Next week on Impact I will announce how the final spots will be filled. Enjoy the rest of Impact. [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B-[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut to ringside with Mike Tenay*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Ladies and Gentleman joining us via satellite from a hospital from New Jersey, AJ Styles. [I]*The screen goes to a split screen as AJ appears in the hospital bandaged and bruised up*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] AJ, you’ve been in the hospital now for four days, how are you doing? [B]AJ Styles:[/B] I’ll be honest, I’m hurting Mike. Kurt and Sting really did a number on me. I had to have over thirty stitches in my head to close the wound that Sting caused with his bat. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Do you have any idea how much longer you’re going to be in the hospital? [B]AJ Styles:[/B] I talked to the doctor right before I came on and they said that I should be out tomorrow. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] I assume you are going to take some time off? [B]AJ Styles: [/B]You know Mike that’s what I was thinking, but then I realized that if I did that then Sting and Angle would have gotten exactly what they wanted, AJ Styles out of TNA. You know what; I’m not going to give it to them. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What are you saying? [B]AJ Styles:[/B] Next week, I’m going to be at Impact and I am going to be in “The Road To Gold and Glory” tournament one way or the other. Whatever it takes to qualify, I’m making it in. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] AJ, as a friend I would advise that you stay home for a couple of months. [B]AJ Styles:[/B] AND GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION OF WINNING……no……..I can’t do that. I am AJ Styles, The Phenomenal One, a three time triple crown winner, I’m not letting this hold me back! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Is there anything I can say to change your mind? [B]AJ Styles:[/B] Mike, my mind has been made up, but don’t worry, I’m bringing some backup next week. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What are you talking about? [B]AJ Styles:[/B] You’ll see…. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Can’t you tell us something else? [B]AJ Styles:[/B] It’s gonna be phenomenal… [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Thanks for joining us AJ. [B]AJ Styles:[/B] We’ll see you next week Mike. [B]Time: 6:00 Rating: C+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][B]Kevin Nash vs. Lance Rock w/Christy Hemme[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]This was a battle between two big men. Neither of these men are great “wrestlers” but they managed to put on a decent brawl that ended when Nash hit the Jackknife. There was a point where Lance Rock came off the top rope and landed on his ankle…no word on if he’s injured and if he is how bad it is.[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Kevin Nash has qualified for “The Road To Gold And Glory” tournament! [B]Don West:[/B] One has to wonder what Samoa Joe thinks about this. [B]Winner: Kevin Nash Time: 7:17 Match Time ~ 9:00 Total Time Rating: D[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*We cut backstage as Sting and Angle walk towards the ring looking very determined*[/I] [B]Time: 1:00 Rating: B+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage and "The War Machine Rhino vs. "The Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle and "The Icon" Sting[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]This is arguably one of the biggest main events in the history of iMPACT! This was the first time ever that Sting and Angle had teamed up as a tag team, whereas Rhino and Cage have a long history as a team. Cage and Rhino showed early that they had better team work as they seized control. Angle was able to turn it around and began suplexing Rhino all over the ring. Sting and Angle worked Rhino over in their corner for around five minutes. Rhino finally made a hot tag and Cage cleaned house! Cage accidentally hit the ref which allowed Sting to get his bat and nail Cage with it. The ref came to and counted the three with Sting pinning Christian Cage![/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] What a travesty! [B]Don West:[/B] Sting’s baseball bat has struck again! [B]Mike Tenay: [/B]And that baseball bat has given them another victory that they don’t deserve and didn’t earn. [B]Winners: Kurt Angle and Sting Time: 12:49 Match Time ~ 15:00 Total Time Rating: C+[/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]*After the match Sting and Angle leave the ring*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Cage is getting up… [I]*Rhino gets in the ring and shoves Cage down as he is getting up*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] WHOA! What was that about? [I]*Christian Cage is trying to explain while Rhino is screaming at him*[/I] [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Apparently these two are having problems! [B]Don West:[/B] Well we saw some tension earlier and this appears to be a continuation of that. [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] Is Rhino starting to think like Angle and Sting? [I]*Rhino leaves the ring disgusted while Cage looks on in disbelief*[/I] [B]Don West:[/B] Just think these two will face off at No Surrender! [B]Mike Tenay:[/B] That’s right Don! We’ll see you next week on iMPACT! [B]Time: 3:00 Rating: B-[/B] [B][U]Show Rating: C+[/U][/B] [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Picks Points headed towards No Surrender. chopps4312 - 8/8 iceman - 5/8 Lexa90 - 8/8 rhyseboi - 7/8 The person with the greatest percentage picked correctly (participating in a minimum of 2 shows) will get the prize of creating a match for No Surrender!

Archived