Realism/"Work the Crowd"?

I'm playing as a company that has Realism set at Medium. Seeing how this is the first time I've ever played as a company that has more of a realism feel (as I've always played SWF before) I'm wondering if "Working the Crowd" works in this style of promotion? In the SWF I use to use this a lot and found a lot of success with it. I know "all out" will work well in such a setting, however, I was wondering if you could still work the crowd into it in some matches? Because my company is based on both performance and popularity. Thank you!!

Why not? As long as it's not a shoot fight, where every man has to use what he's got, it stays entertainment in some way. If you however chose to let it look "realistic", then it doesn't change the fact, that psychology and good show-booking still play a big role. "Work the crowd" means just that. The wrestlers will build up heat instead of putting on a show-stealer.

[QUOTE]Why not? As long as it's not a shoot fight, where every man has to use what he's got, it stays entertainment in some way. If you however chose to let it look "realistic", then it doesn't change the fact, that psychology and good show-booking still play a big role. "Work the crowd" means just that. The wrestlers will build up heat instead of putting on a show-stealer.[/QUOTE] Thanks Malioc! I appreciate it.

Archived