WEXXV: The Devils Rejects

[quote=Nightshadeex;495030]I say play how you want. If you take a look at my dynasty or infinitiwpi's you'll see it's fairly bar e-boned, but it's fun. As long as you enjoy it, go for it.[/quote] Yeah I've been reading. I've also noticed that all diaries are sooo different from another, yet every diary has it's hook and the different things which fans like.. :) The main thing in this change of the style is the fact I was not happy playing the game anymore. I didn't enjoy playing as I had to write so much stuff for the diary. And it's fairly easy for those who have just 1 show per month and people who don't play their games as much as I do. I have 9 shows per month and I play TEW08 everyday for hours. It takes so much time to write all the shows with every angle and match. I just didn't see it worth it in the end. :) Right now I'm so happy that I changed the structure! ( 100. reply!! :D )

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Wednesday)[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Wednesday, Week 2, June 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [B]Pre-show:[/B] [B]Prototype Konoe, Gareth Wayne & Hiroshi Morisue def. Battle Sakata, Matsudaira Morioka and AQUA.[/B] [B]E[/B] [B]Koichi Kajiwara def. Mamoru Nagahama.[/B] [B]E+[/B] [B]Main show:[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Big Problem and Jackal Akamatsu[/B] [B][I][COLOR=Indigo]Kajahara training the youngsters. [/COLOR][/I][/B][B]D+[/B] [B]American Machine def. Toyokuni Hardcore[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][I]Last show Toyokuni HC was robbed from his change at the KOTD-title match because of the new commissioner screwed things up (:p). He got his change, only to lose to Am. Machine in solid match between two superstars in the making. [/I][COLOR=Black]D[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Henry Lee and Doug Peak[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][I]Senmatsu open challenge. [/I][/COLOR][/B][B]D[/B] [B]The Pisschrist def. Masutaro Kataoka and Seiji Jimbo [/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][I]Commisioner Omura made the match when both Kataoka and Seiji asked for a title match. [/I][/COLOR][/B][B]D+[/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=3]D+[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Saturday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Saturday, Week 2, June 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B]American Machine def. Seiji Jimbo [/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B]Another succesful title defense from Am. Machine.[/B][/COLOR] [B]D+[/B] [B]Naga-Mori def. American Psychos[/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B][I]Next show Naga-Mori will go against The Pack for the titles.[/I][/B][/COLOR] [B]E[/B] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Koichi Kajiwara[/B] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][I][B](good chemistry, first time 1 vs. 1 between them). A solid match.[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]D+[/B] [B]Hiroshi Morisue & The Pisschrist def. Toyokuni Hardcore & Prototype Konoe[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][I]Average tagmatch with GOREFEST members taking on HC and Konoe. Munemitsu Senmatsu didn't like that GOREFEST members fought against his partner Konoe.[/I][/COLOR] D+[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Masutaro Kataoka and Gareth Wayne[/B] [COLOR=Indigo][I][B]A solid match from the old people to end the show. GOREFEST attacked all the wrestlers after match, but Prototype Konoe and HC came to the save.[/B][/I][/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=3]C[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Wednesday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3] Wednesday, Week 3, June 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B] Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 996[/B] [B] [SIZE=3]Pre-show:[/SIZE][/B] [B] Battle Sakata & Big Problem def. Doug Peak & Evil Spirit. E[/B] [B] Henry Lee def. Jackal Akamatsu. E[/B] [B] [SIZE=3]Main show:[/SIZE][/B] [B] American Machine def. Gareth Wayne[/B] [B] [COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV King Of Death Match[/COLOR][/B] [B] [COLOR=Indigo]Bad chemistry, forgot about that one. Another succesful defence from American Machine, who is in fact pushed as a [COLOR=DarkRed]main eventer[/COLOR]! And [COLOR=DarkRed]#4[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]on the "Franchise players"[/COLOR] list :eek:. Can you believe it.[/COLOR] D-[/B] [B] Naga-Mori def. The Pack[/B] [B] [COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Blood Brothers[/COLOR][/B] [B] [COLOR=Indigo]the finish came when Mamoru Nagahama retrieved the item with help from their manager Umari and from The Pisschrist as interfered and attack Prototype Konoe (!!). [COLOR=DarkRed]Naga-Mori won the WEXXV Blood Brothers titles.[/COLOR] This was the 4th time the teams fought, and ther rating really suffered from that. [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=Indigo]After the match Munemitsu Senmatsu was obviosly outraged at Pisschrist and asked why did he cost him the match and the tag titles? Pisschrist replies that Prototype Konoe is holding Senmatsu behind. Pisschrist tells that Senmatsu is far above the tag team rankings, and that's why he cost them the match, so that Senmatsu could move on.[/COLOR] [/B][B]E-[/B] [B] Masutaro Kataoka & Toyokuni Hardcore def. The Pisschrist & Hiroshi Morisue[/B] [B] [COLOR=Indigo]The finish came in 12:38 when Masutaro Kataoka defeated The Pisschrist by submission with a Sunrise Hold after interference from Munemitsu Senmatsu.[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=Indigo]The Pisschrist and Senmatsu collided after the match, Senmatsu taunting the Pisschrist of the loss. "[COLOR=DarkRed]Now you know how it feels to lose because of intereference!"[/COLOR]. Hiroshi Morisue came between them to stop them from tearing each other apart. [/COLOR][/B][B]D[/B] [B] Ryu Kajahara def. Seiji Jimbo[/B] [B] [COLOR=Indigo]In an even 1 vs. 1 Barbed Wire Japan match Kajahara got the win with Thrown Powerbomb on top of a barbed wire board. They agreed to face each other in the match so that Jimbo would learn to be more hardcore, and he didn't disappoint.[/COLOR] C+[/B] [B] Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Saturday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3] Saturday, Week 3, June 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B] Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B]Seiji Jimbo & Prototype Konoe def. Big Problem & Black Eagle and Madman Boone & Jackal Akamatsu[/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B]Madman Boone and Black Eagle are back in WEXXV because of Saionji Omura and Kimitada Ohishi are not active wrestlers anymore.[/B][/COLOR] [B]E+[/B] [B] Naga-Mori def. Henry Lee and Evil Spirit[/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Blood Brothers[/COLOR].[/B][/COLOR] [B]E+[/B] [B]Head Hunter defeated Battle Sakata[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]Debut of Head Hunter, a.k.a Tribal Warrior[/COLOR].[/COLOR][/B] [B]E[/B] [B]American Machine def. Doug Peak[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV KOTD.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]D-[/B] [B]Toyokuni Hardcore def. Koichi Kajiwara [/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B]Kajiwara is somewhere lost in the midcard scene as he has average stats in everything. While other guys in the roster are great in one thing, such as entertainment, menace or the hardcore skill.[/B][/COLOR] [B]D-[/B] [B] Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Gareth Wayne[/B] [B] [COLOR=Indigo]A solid match between the two.[/COLOR] D[/B] [B] Ryu Kajahara & Masutaro Kataoka def. Hiroshi Morisue & The Pisschrist [/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Munemitsu Senmatsu[/COLOR] came to the ringside, The Pisschrist and Morisue were distracted as they didn't know who's side Senmatsu is on after what Pisschrist did to him and The Pack.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed]D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]WEXXV News:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]- [/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]I've just noticed that the cash situation of this month is now about [COLOR=Indigo]-50,000[/COLOR][/B] :eek: [B]That's because we have held shows in Kinki. I think that the smartest strategy for now is to hold Wednesdays events in Kanto, and Saturdays event in Kinki. And the annual shows in Kanto of course. [COLOR=Indigo]Our cash situation is now about 100,000$.[/COLOR] Wonder what will happen when we reach Cult status[/B] :p[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]- [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Kimitada Ohishi[/COLOR][/SIZE] has now officially retired from wrestling, and left [SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]WEXXV[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Kimitada.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]"The Tokyo Tornado" Kimitada Ohishi is a veteran Japanese heavyweight brawler, who made his name during the early 1980s with a series of wild brawls, mainly with North American touring workers. The "tornado" part of his nickname came about because of this, as after his arena-wide brawls, the place looked like a tornado had hit it. He was still a dangerous opponent in his last year active in 2008, working for his friend Ryu Kajahara with Warrior Engine XXV, where he was a former champion.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]Kimitada Ohishi was born in August 1956, debuted in August 1974. He was [COLOR=Indigo]active for 34 years[/COLOR], yet his [COLOR=Indigo]only championship reign was with WEXXV in 2006[/COLOR], where he was [COLOR=Indigo]WEXXV Warrior's Heart[/COLOR] Champion for one month (April to May). [COLOR=Indigo]His last match was in June 2008 at WEXXV Bled For Days event and it was a retirement match against his old friend and tag team partner from "The Wild Things", Saionji Omura, which Ohishi lost in the end[/COLOR]. He worked briefly as a Road Agent for WEXXV during the last month of this wrestling career. [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Wednesday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Wednesday, Week 4, June 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Saitama Sports Field, Kanto. Attendance 1722[/B] [B][SIZE=3]Pre-show:[/SIZE] [/B] [B]American Machine def. Madman Boone. [/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV KOTD[/COLOR]. D[/B] [B]Naga-Mori def. AQUA and Big Problem and Black Eagle and Evil Spirit[/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WE[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkRed]XXV Blood Brothers[/COLOR]. [/B][B] E+[/B] [SIZE=3][B]Main show:[/B][/SIZE] [B]Toyokuni Hardcore def. Hiroshi Morisue[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Average hardcore bout.[/COLOR] D[/B] [B]The Pack def. Battle Sakata and Koichi Kajiwara[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Nothing special here.[/COLOR] D[/B] [B]The Pisschrist def. Seiji Jimbo[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Warrior's Heart[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]1 vs. 1 Barbed Wire Japan [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]The Pisschrist won a great match by pinfall with a Psycho Slam. [COLOR=black]B[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]A total surprise from Seiji Jimbo, who has just E+ in hardcore. How in the hell that match scored so high. Pisschrist is sooo good[/COLOR][/SIZE].[COLOR=black])[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Kalu Owusu[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Kajaraha held an open challenge, and got the debuting Kalu Owusu as his opponent[/COLOR]. C+[/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Saturday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Saturday, Week 4, June 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Saitama Sports Field, Kanto. Attendance 1767[/B] [SIZE=3][B]Pre-show:[/B][/SIZE] [B]Koichi Kajiwara, Gareth Wayne & Head Hunter def. Black Eagle, Big Problem & Madman Boone. E+[/B] [B]Naga-Mori def. American Psychos[/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Blood Brothers[/COLOR]. D-[/B] [SIZE=3][B]Main show:[/B][/SIZE] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Toyokuni Hardcore, Seiji Jimbo and Hiroshi Morisue[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Nice four way bout[/COLOR]. C[/B] [B]The Pisschrist defeated Battle Sakata[/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Warrior's Heart[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Not bad from Sakata.[/COLOR] C[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Prototype Konoe[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Kajahara training the youngsters, part. #73631. Konoe surprised with as the match rating was[/COLOR] C+[/B] [B]American Machine def. Masutaro Kataoka[/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV King Of Death Match[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Another miscalculation from me, as I thought this would be much better. Clearly Kajahara and Pisshrist are the guys who can do great matches with everyone[/COLOR]. C-[/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] News from around the world[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][B]June 2008:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]- [COLOR=Indigo]MHW Rise to Regional size.[/COLOR][/B] [B]- Major signings: [/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]To [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]PGHW: [COLOR=DarkRed]Roku Sotomura, American Elemental[/COLOR] (He is B to B+ all over Japan, a true superstar! I love it.), [COLOR=DarkRed]Ken Shimedzu[/COLOR], Fukusaburu Inao, [COLOR=DarkRed]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR] and Chuichi Sanda[/COLOR].[/B] [B]- Injury list: [/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]Silver Shark[/COLOR], WLW & BHOTWG & PGHW, Chronic Lower Back Pain, 3 months.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]Yasuhide Tayama[/COLOR], GCG, Chronic Upper Back Pain, 3 months.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]Mohamed El Yaaggoudi[/COLOR], INSPIRE, [COLOR=DarkRed]Shattered Knee[/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkRed]13 months[/COLOR], 3 weeks.[/COLOR][/B] [B]- Retirement list:[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Kimitada Ohishi, WEXXV. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Alex Braun, PSW.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Mephisto, one of the biggest names in Lucha Libre in the 60's and 70's.[/COLOR][/B] [B]- [COLOR=Indigo]TCW signed a PPV deal in Canada[/COLOR].[/B] [B]- [COLOR=Indigo]NOTBPW's Chanpionship Wrestling [COLOR=DarkRed]ended its run[/COLOR]. NOTBPW has no TV-deal now, and they are only running annual shows once a month.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE=4]WEXXV News:[/SIZE][/B] [B]- [COLOR=Indigo]Kimitada Ohishi retired completely, and Saionji Omura is now working as a personality in WEXXV.[/COLOR][/B] [B]- [COLOR=Indigo]Our performance in June was [COLOR=DarkRed]-26.725[/COLOR], because of the expansion to Kinki. [COLOR=DarkRed]Also, we lost a huge amount of popularity all over Japan, as suddenly every region except Kanto and Kinki dropped back to 17.1, F+[/COLOR][/COLOR] :mad: [COLOR=Indigo]We are now [COLOR=DarkRed]D+ in Kanto and E+ in Kinki[/COLOR]. It was no a surprise to me as we didn't visit any other regions and we don't have TV or PPV deals. The drop has affected our attendance numbers, as we are getting [COLOR=DarkRed]200 people less in our shows[/COLOR] now than what we did before the drop.[/COLOR][/B] [B]- Our owner goals changed a bit because Kimitada Ohishi left WEXXV. The goals are now: [COLOR="Indigo"]- WEXXV must have gained popularity in Japan. Critical, 18 months (Easy) - When the time expires, WEXXV must have atleast the same amount of popularity in Japan as it did when the goals was set. Critical, 22 months. (same as above actually. Easy) - You cannot hire wrestlers who has less than D- in Reputation, Stamina and Safety (3 different goals, all of which don't really affect the hirings actually.)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=5][SIZE=2] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][FONT=Georgia][B]W E X X V[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][SIZE=5]Creative Meeting[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3] First half of 2008[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Franchise Players [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]1. Ryu Kajahara[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]2. The Pisschrist[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]3. Munemitsu Senmatsu[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]4. American Machine[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]5. Masutaro Kataoka[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Only one who surprises me is American Machine. He really has something special here, as he has constantly put surprisingly good matches with other main eventers.[/COLOR][/B] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Next Big Things[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] 1. - [COLOR=DarkRed][B]None at the moment, doesn't really worry me at all.[/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]Hot Prospects [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=Indigo][B]1. Doug Peak. Definitely one to watch, the sky seems to be the limit in terms of where his career can go, if he fullfils his in-ring potential then he is going to be very, very good wrestler[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]2. Evil Spirit. A Dark horse for future success[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]3. Big Problem (The Big Problem). Definitely one to watch, the sky seems to be the limit in terms of where his career can go, if he fullfils his in-ring potential then he is going to be very, very good wrestler[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]4. Prototype Konoe. A Dark horse for future success[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]5. Jackal Akamatsu. A Dark horse for future success[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][B]I have a really, really good feeling of our "Hot prospects", especially American Machine has surprised me, as well as Prototype Konoe. Jackal Akamatsu is learning entertainment skills rabidly, and Big Problems isn't that bad at all, his Menace skill is A* so he could go on top just with that. Doug Peak is still very average, but he has good hardcore skill. Evil Spirit is the youngest of all so he really doesn't have any hurry in progressing at the moment. Nice to get that "Sky is the limit" message on Doug Peak and Big Problem.[/B][/COLOR] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Talk The Talk [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]1. Ryu Kajahara, Gifted entertainer[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]2. Saionji Omura, very good[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]3. Akahito Miwa (Mr. Miwa), blessed with great skills[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]4. Henry Lee, great[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]5. Umari (Munemori Umari), great[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Nothing surprising here, altough Omura has developed in entertainment a lot during the 6 months.[/B][/COLOR] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Show Stoppers[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B]1. Black Eagle[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]2. Ryu Kajahara[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]3. The Pisschrist[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]4. Masutaro Kataoka [/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]Ring Generals[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=Indigo][B]1. The Pisschrist[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]2. Black Eagle[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]3. Ryu Kajahara [/B][/COLOR] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Time Decline [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [COLOR=Indigo][B]1. Ryu Kajahara, 7 years past[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]2. Masutaro Kataoka, 5 years[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]3. Mamoru Nagahama, few years past his prime[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]4. The Pisschrist, occasional signs[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Omura and Ohishi retired, and I think that Kajahara will soon retire himself. That leaves WEXXV in an interesting position, as the four main eventers left would be Munemitsu Senmatsu, The Pisschrist, Masutaro Kataoka and American Machine. And from that four two wrestlers are listed in the time decline: Kataoka and Pisschrist. Kataoka has good skills and he may be taken to PGHW or BHOTWG or even WLW, when they reach National status. The Pisschrist on the other hand could be heading to North American, who knows. That would create a huge drop on the match ratings for WEXXV.[/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]Other thoughts[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=DarkRed][B]I've enjoyed booking WEXXV more than I could have ever dreamt of, and also writing this diary :) I'm a bit worried about our finance situation though, and also the expiring contract of Munemitsu Senmatsu. We cannot afford losing him as he is one of our top stars, and also he is just 22 years old. He could very well carry the company some day. [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt5.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=5]WEXXV Cuts You Up 2008[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B][SIZE=4]Wednesday, Week 1, July 2008[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Saitama Sports Field, Kanto. Attendance 2000 (SELL OUT) [/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Pre-Show: [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Mamoru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Matsudaira.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Evil.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Jackal.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Brothers.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Naga-Mori vs. Evil Spirit & Jackal Akamatsu[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Blood Brothers[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Naga-Mori defeated Evil Spirit and Jackal Akamatsu in 4:14; Jackal Akamatsu was eliminated first, and finally Evil Spirit. Naga-Mori make defence number 3 of their WEXXV Blood Brothers titles. Great tag chemisty with Evil Spirit and Jackal Akamatsu. How perfect is that. Just look at the masks! I can't belive this.. AWESOME!! [/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]E+ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Henry.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Doug.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Battle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Prototype.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]American Psychos vs. Battle Sakata & Prototype Konoe[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Battle Sakata and Prototype Konoe defeated American Psychos in 5:02 when Prototype Konoe defeated Henry Lee by pinfall with a Savage Cradle DDT. Sakata and Konoe are both the most reliable midcards of WEXXV right now, especially Sakata with his performance skills.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D- [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Main show: [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=6][B]W E X X V [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][B]CUTS YOU UP[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Gareth.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Seiji.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gareth Wayne vs. Seiji Jimbo[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Seiji Jimbo defeated Gareth Wayne in a 1 vs 1 Cage Escape match in 4:36 when Seiji Jimbo escaped the cage. Not bad from these two, Wayne is clearly paving the way for the youngsters.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/gore33.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Kalu.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Hiroshi Morisue vs. Kalu Owusu[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Hiroshi Morisue defeated Kalu Owusu in 5:45 by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline. A solid performance from the midcarders.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Masutaro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/gore1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Masutaro Kataoka vs. Munemitsu Senmatsu[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Munemitsu Senmatsu defeated Masutaro Kataoka in 7:35 by pinfall with two Super Smash Lariats.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Not the best from these two as Kataoka is with GCG also, and on the losing streak so he's lost popularity. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/HC.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/gore22.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Warriors.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Toyokuni Hardcore vs. The Pisschrist[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Warrior's Heart[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]The MOTY for WEXXV this far. Awesome match from both wrestlers, this match had it all: Huge bumps, spots and lots of blood and barbed wire. Toyokuni Hardcore has clearly become one of the new franchise players of WEXXV. In the end The Pisschrist defeated Toyokuni Hardcore in 13:49 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver off the apron to the floor, knocking Toyokuni Hardcore out. The Pisschrist makes defence number 19 of his WEXXV Warrior's Heart title. What a match. Toyokuni Hardcore may get another shot at the title in the near future..[/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Green]B+ [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black](!!!)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]VS. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Machine.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Ryu Kajahara vs. American Machine[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Non-title "Kajahara Open Hardcore Challenge"[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Once again Ryu Kajahara training the youngsters how to be more hardcore, and American Machine lived up to expectations and more as he DEFEATED Ryu Kajahara in an awesome match. The finish came in 11:52 by pinfall with two Old Glorys.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Green]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Green]B[/COLOR][/SIZE] (!!!)[/B] [B]([SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Our best show in the whole year, the two main events were awesome. From the great hardcore battle with Toyokuni Hardcore & The Pisschrist to the passing of the torch Kajahara vs. American Machine. What a show.[/COLOR][/SIZE])[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Quick Results:[/B] Naga-Mori def. Evil Spirit & Jackal Akamatsu. [B]E+[/B] Battle Sakata & Prototype Konoe def. American Psychos. [B]D-[/B] Seiji Jimbo def. Gareth Wayne. [B]D[/B] Hiroshi Morisue def. Kalu Owusu. [B]D[/B] Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Masutaro Kataoka. [B]C-[/B] The Pisschrist def. Toyokuni Hardcore. [B]B+[/B] [B]American Machine[/B] def. Ryu Kajahara. [B]B[/B]

[CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"][B]Any ideas for name of a team of Evil Spirit & Jackal Akamatsu? :p[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Evil.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Jackal.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Indigo"][B](* Jackal Akamatsu is originally Kinji Akamatsu, I changed his name and gave him the Hijo Del Mephisto picture)[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Friday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Friday, Week 1, July 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B][SIZE=3]Pre-show:[/SIZE][/B] [B]American Psychos def. Dark Carnival (Evil Spirit & Jackal Akamatsu) [COLOR=Indigo]in 5:11 when Doug Peak defeated Jackal Akamatsu by pinfall with a Perfect Insanity.[/COLOR] E[/B] [B]Gareth Wayne and Battle Sakata def. Big Problem and Head Hunter [COLOR=Indigo]in 4:58 when Battle Sakata defeated Big Problem by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex[/COLOR]. E+[/B] [B][SIZE=3]Main show:[/SIZE][/B] [B]American Machine & Seiji Jimbo def. Naga-Mori, Prototype Konoe & Black Eagle and Adam Matravers & Koichi Kajiwara in 9:44; [COLOR=Indigo]the order of elimination was Prototype Konoe and Black Eagle first, then Adam Matravers and Koichi Kajiwara, and finally Naga-Mori. [COLOR=DarkRed]Debut of[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Adam Matravers[/COLOR].[/COLOR] D[/B] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Kalu Owusu [COLOR=Indigo]in 7:36 by pinfall with a Top Rope Powerbomb[/COLOR]. D-[/B] [B]Toyokuni Hardcore def. Masutaro Kataoka [/B] [B].. [COLOR=Indigo]in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan match in 9:35 by pinfall with a Toyokuni Drill[/COLOR]. D+[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Hiroshi Morisue [COLOR=Indigo]in 10:47 with the Kajahara Claw[/COLOR]. C[/B] [B]Overall: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Sunday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Sunday, Week 1, July 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B][SIZE=3]Main show:[/SIZE][/B] [B]Seiji Jimbo def. Battle Sakata [COLOR=Indigo]in 2:47 by submission with a Seiji Ocean Lock.[/COLOR] E+[/B] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu def. Adam Matravers[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Senmatsu got the pinfall with a Release Powerbomb.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo]Surprisingly good rating. Matravers is the only wrestler in the "Next big thing" list.[/COLOR] D+[/B] [B]American Machine and Toyokuni Hardcore def. Kalu Owusu and Gareth Wayne [/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]2 vs 2 Barbed Wire Japan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]The finish came in 9:48 when American Machine defeated Kalu Owusu by pinfall with an Old Glory.[/COLOR] D[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. The Pisschrist[/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan match[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]The finish came in 9:49 by pinfall, Kajahara [I]illegally using the ropes for leverage.[/I] The Pisschrist is so good that even Kajahara has to cheat[/COLOR]. C[/B] [B]([SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Kajahara being the owner really screws the match outcomes.[/COLOR][/SIZE])[/B] [B]Overall rating: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

*sigh* As I took the easy way with the diary.. I kind of. Lost direction? :D I mean. Right now it's just putting matches together and nothing else. And with Kajahara as the owned and active wrestler. I don't know. Maybe I'm just lazy. Darn it's hard to do a diary with a Japanese touring entertainment promotion. I've been reading other peoples diaries now for weeks and.. I fail in comparison to all those succesfull diaries there. Or maybe it is this huge cap in WEXXV. There are main eventers, and then there is jobbers. I mean really. There's this 5-6 guys who have C to A* overness. And upper midcarders have E+. :D I don't know what to do anymore. Or maybe it's just that there isn't any storylines this way. And/or in the game. I'm not doing any, for some reason. Funny. Oh well, my first diary.

I really liked this diary, when you really wrote it, not that I have played with WEXXV (as I haven't) but it was so.. interesting. And for a first diary (as English isn't your native language, and comparision to other diaries here) it was really, really good. And btw. your my "country mate" :P Ye I had to say. FINLAND~! SUOMI~!

Thank you very much :D And no, I'm not quitting the diary.. I'm just pondering whether or not I did the right thing with this direction :D Maybe I just should try something different style with the diary. You know, writing more. I have been too lazy when I changed the style. And maybe. I'm just trying to advance too quickly. About 50 shows! Half a year! This quick. Or. WEXXV could very well be run with just 5 shows in a month, 1 annual and 4 weekly events. I think I'll go trought the last month with that style I'm doing now. And when a new tour starts, start the storylines again. A clean start when I start the next tour, as it were. :)

[CENTER][B]([/B][SIZE=1]* I just had a great idea! It will change this whole diary, I promise! Just wait when the tour is over. This diary will take another step forward.. Revolution, as it were. Just wait.[/SIZE] ;)[B])[/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Friday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Friday, Week 2, July 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B][SIZE=3]Pre-show:[/SIZE][/B] [B]Prototype Konoe & Koichi Kajiwara def. Dark Carnival (Evil Spirit & Jackal Akamatsu) [COLOR=Indigo]in 4:47 when Konoe defeated Jackal Akamatsu by pinfall[/COLOR]. D-[/B] [B]Naga-Mori def. Adam Matravers & Big Problem [COLOR=Indigo]in 3:53; Big Problem was eliminated first, and finally Adam Matravers. Naga-Mori make defence number 4 of their WEXXV Blood Brothers titles.[/COLOR] D-[/B] [B]Main show:[/B] [B]The Pisschrist def. Koichi Kajiwara, Head Hunter and Doug Peak[COLOR=Indigo] in 8:29 when The Pisschrist defeated Doug Peak by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver. The Pisschrist makes defence number 20 of his WEXXV Warrior's Heart title[/COLOR]. D[/B] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu & Hiroshi Morisue def. Kalu Owusu and Frankie Perez [COLOR=Indigo]in 7:50 when Morisue defeated Kalu Owusu by pinfall with a Chokeslam[/COLOR]. D+[/B] [B]Toyokuni Hardcore def. Seiji Jimbo and Masutaro Kataoka [COLOR=Indigo]in 7:45 when Toyokuni Hardcore defeated Kataoka by pinfall with a Toyokuni Drill. The match was for the #1 contender for the WEXXV King Of Death Match title. The match will be held at the next big event in September, called WEXXV Bring Your Own Barbed Wire.[/COLOR] D[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Gareth Wayne [COLOR=Indigo]in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan match in 10:14 by pinfall with a Thrown Powerbomb.[/COLOR] C-[/B] [B]Overall: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Sunday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Sunday, Week 2, July 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B]Gareth Wayne & Battle Sakata def. Kalu Owusu and Head Hunter[COLOR=Indigo] in 7:33 when Battle Sakata defeated Kalu Owusu by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex[/COLOR]. D-[/B] [B]American Machine def. Koichi Kajiwara [COLOR=Indigo]in a 1 vs 1 Cage Modern match in 4:55 by pinfall with an Old Glory. American Machine makes defence number 7 of his WEXXV King Of Death Matches title.[/COLOR] D+[/B] [B]GOREFEST def. Toyokuni Hardcore and Naga-Mori[COLOR=Indigo] in 12:52 when Munemitsu Senmatsu defeated Toyokuni Hardcore by pinfall with a Super Smash Lariat.[/COLOR] D+[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Seiji Jimbo and Masutaro Kataoka [COLOR=Indigo]in 17:58 when Ryu Kajahara defeated Masutaro Kataoka by pinfall with a Thrown Powerbomb.[/COLOR] C-[/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Friday) Friday, Week 3, July 2008[/SIZE] Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT) Seiji Jimbo, Toyokuni Hardcore & Gareth Wayne def. Battle Sakata, Kalu Owusu and Koichi Kajiwara [COLOR=Indigo]Seiji Jimbo defeated Battle Sakata by submission with a Seiji Ocean Lock.[/COLOR][/B][B] D- American Machine def. Head Hunter [COLOR=Indigo]The finish came in 3:31 by pinfall with an Old Glory. American Machine makes defence number 8 of his WEXXV King Of Death Matches title.[/COLOR] D Ryu Kajahara def. Henry Lee [COLOR=Indigo]Ryu def. Lee in 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan match in 9:58 by pinfall with a Thrown Powerbomb[/COLOR]. C The Pisschrist def. Masutaro Kataoka [COLOR=Indigo]1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match. The finish came in 10:14 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver. The Pisschrist makes defence number 21 of his WEXXV Warrior's Heart title.[/COLOR] C- Overall: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Sunday) Sunday, Week 3, July 2008[/SIZE] Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT) Battle Sakata def. Masutaro Kataoka [COLOR=Indigo]in 7:56 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.[/COLOR] D- Gareth Wayne and Seiji Jimbo def. Naga-Mori [COLOR=Indigo]in a 2 vs 2 Cage Escape match in 4:46 when Seiji Jimbo escaped the cage.[/COLOR] D GOREFREST def. Kalu Owusu, Koichi Kajiwara and Head Hunter[COLOR=Indigo] in 7:41 when Hiroshi Morisue defeated Koichi Kajiwara by pinfall with a Running Powerslam.[/COLOR] D Ryu Kajahara def. Toyokuni Hardcore [COLOR=Indigo]in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan match in 9:32 by pinfall after using a foreign object.[/COLOR] B- Overall Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Wednesday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Friday, Week 4, July 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B]Masutaro Kataoka and American Machine def. Frankie Perez and Big Problem [COLOR=Indigo]in a 2 vs 2 Ladder match in 5:27 when American Machine retrieved the item.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Frankie Perez and Big Problem had excellent chemisty teaming together[/COLOR]! D[/B] [B]Seiji Jimbo and Toyokuni Hardcore def. Gareth Wayne and Battle Sakata[COLOR=Indigo] in 6:47; Battle Sakata was eliminated first, and finally Gareth Wayne.[/COLOR] D[/B] [B]The Pisschrist and Hiroshi Morisue def. Naga-Mori[COLOR=Indigo] in 8:22 when Hiroshi Morisue defeated Mamoru Nagahama by pinfall with a Running Powerslam.[/COLOR] D+[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Munemitsu Senmatsu[COLOR=Indigo] in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire Japan match in 9:31 by pinfall with a Thrown Powerbomb.[/COLOR] B-[/B] [B]Overall: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Green]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]WEXXV: Machines Of Hate Tour (Sunday)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Sunday, Week 4, July 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B]Doshisha Athletic Center, Kinki. Attendance 1000 (SELL OUT)[/B] [B]American Machine def. Adam Matravers, Gareth Wayne, Head Hunter, Henry Lee and Doug Peak [COLOR=Indigo]in 2:42 when American Machine defeated Head Hunter by pinfall with an Old Glory. American Machine makes defence number 9 of his WEXXV King Of Death Matches title[/COLOR]. E+[/B] [B]Seiji Jimbo def. Kalu Owusu[COLOR=Indigo] in a 1 vs 1 Casket match in 4:34 when Kalu Owusu was trapped[/COLOR]. D+[/B] [B]The Pisschrist def. Prototype Konoe[COLOR=Indigo] in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 9:46 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver. The Pisschrist makes defence number 22 of his WEXXV Warrior's Heart title[/COLOR]. D+[/B] [B]Ryu Kajahara def. Battle Sakata [COLOR=Indigo]in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 9:55 by submission with a Kajahara Claw.[/COLOR] B-[/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]*** [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/W.jpg[/IMG] There I was.. Behind the curtains, looking to the ring as Kajahara was celebrating. I was so happy. Two succesful tours behind with WEXXV. As I turned my back and began walking to the backstage area, suddenly I heard Kajaharas voice. Was he on the mic? .. ..Why? ..This wasn't planned!! I quickly headed back to the ramp and looked to the ring, And thought to myself [COLOR=DarkGreen]"..what the hell is this.. ..[I]" [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Larry.jpg[/IMG] [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]"[COLOR=DarkRed]What is this all about[I]?[/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I], The Pisschrist, Larry Wood, came from the backstage and joined me on the ramp. I replied; [COLOR=Green]"I actually don't know yet. This wasn't planned at all[I][COLOR=Black]..". [/COLOR][/I][COLOR=Black]I frowned.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] "[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Navy]Don't go anywhere yet! I want to say a few words to all of you fans[I]!"[/I] "Thank you all in attendance for showing up and supporting WEXXV.. I sincerily hope that you have enjoyed the ride. The "Machines Of Hate" tour is now finished, and WEXXV will be back in action in September[/COLOR].[/COLOR][I]"[/I] "..[COLOR=Green]Aaa.. Now I get it. He's just doing the same old end-of-the-tour speech[/COLOR].." I smiled at Pisschrist, who looked at me and then shook his head. "[COLOR=DarkRed]I don't know kid. I have a strange feeling about this..[/COLOR]" As the crowd was chanting "[B]WEXXV! WEXXV![/B]", Kajahara took a more serious look. "[COLOR=Navy]You know.. There are times in.. in wrestling business. When certain.. actions have to be done.. When things don't quite.. work out.[I]"[/I] [COLOR=Black] " [COLOR=Green]....[/COLOR] " " [COLOR=Green].. what the h.. [/COLOR]" [/COLOR][/COLOR] I wanted to walk to the ringside and ask Kajahara what the hell was going on, but Pisschrist grabbed my hand tightly. " [COLOR=DarkRed]Wait..[/COLOR][I]"[/I] "..[COLOR=DarkRed]Let him speak.[/COLOR] [I]"[/I] "[COLOR=Navy]I debuted on July 23th, September 1975.. The year when the legendary Dayu Ichihara died.. I was 18 years old. Young.. and talentless. I struggled in the early days of my career, because I honestly wasn't that good of a wrestler.. I never was. Most of the time I just stared at the ceiling, lying on my back. I didn't have the great technical mind or high flying skills that my peers had.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy]But I had the heart. I had the heart for this business. I had the heart for wrestling!! I kept getting up again and again, no matter what moves or how stiff strikes I received. I had the tougness and the fighting spirit right from the start!! I never gave up.. Never!!"[/COLOR] For a moment it looked like there was this .. burning inside in Kajahara. It seemed like he was 18 again.. He continued: "[COLOR=Navy]..If someone had told me back then that I would open my own wrestling promotion in 2005.. I would have laughed so hard.. [/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy].. But here I am now. 50 years old.. the proud owner of WEXXV.[/COLOR]" .. An odd silence surrounded the arena. "[COLOR=Navy].. I .. .. I'm.. ..[/COLOR] " Kajahara stopped. I looked at Pisschrist, who then looked back at me. Quite frankly, we were confused. "[COLOR=Navy].. This is so hard.. [/COLOR]", he mumbled. "[COLOR=Navy].. All these years of taking hits and falls. All these scars, bruises and broken bones..[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy]They pale in comparison with how .. tough this is going to be.. to say..[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy].. That.. I.. ".. I " " .. .. " ".. will..[/COLOR]" ... "[COLOR=Green].. No.. Please.. no..[/COLOR] " .. "[COLOR=Navy].. .. Retire.[/COLOR]" " [COLOR=Green]...[/COLOR] " " [COLOR=DarkRed]... ..[/COLOR] " ... ... ... " ... [B][SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]but not just yet![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]" The crowd erupted!! A huge "Kajahara!" chant echoed troughout the hall. "[COLOR=Navy]Not yet.. No no.. I have something to say to all of you.. and to especially our head booker, William Miles[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green].. hmm?[/COLOR]" Kajahara continued: "[COLOR=Navy]For the last three months WEXXV has been a chaotic place to work. There's no logic in the matches, storylines or angles.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]We have lost fans by the hundreds troughout Japan.[/COLOR]" I quickly shouted out loud "[COLOR=Green]What the **** is he doing![/COLOR]" and started walking to the ring, when Pisschrist came in front of me and tried to reason with me, saying "[COLOR=DarkRed]Don't do it[COLOR=Black]", but I didn't hear him. I didn't listen. All I heard was Kajaharas voice. I stormed to the ringside and shouted at Kajahara to drop the mic so that we can talk. He didn't listen either. The Pisschrist came running behind me. Kajahara leaned on the ring ropes.. "..[COLOR=Navy]I've been waiting for this a long time. I didn't want to spoil the tour, I let it end properly without interfering in your stupid booking[/COLOR]. [COLOR=Navy]I actually hoped that things would change but.. They didn't.[/COLOR] " I had my mouth open as I stared at Ryu. I could not believe what I just heard. I didn't know what to do or say. I was so shocked that I actually drooled a little on my shirt.. but I didn't care.. "[COLOR=Navy].. Why on earth do you do #1 contender matches, when the belt is still defended the whole time!? You made a match which Toyokuni Hardcore won, yet you still book The Pisschrist to defend his title against other people? Where's the logic in that?" "[COLOR=Black][COLOR=Navy]I can't follow your logic. No one can.[/COLOR]"[/COLOR][/COLOR] "[COLOR=Navy].. Secondly, why oh why did you have to split up The Pack and Brothers In Vengeance?? Prototype Konoe and Battle Sakata have been lost in the rankings ever since and they both feel miserable 'cause they don't get the time they deserve because of your stupid booking. There are my boys, [U]MY boys[/U]! I've trained these kids year in, year out!![/COLOR]", Kajahara shouted right at me, blatantly taunting me. I was speechless. I had my hands on my hips and a sad look on my face as I stared at the floor. I wanted to say something back, but instead I just bite my lip and tried to keep the anger inside me as best as I could. ".. [COLOR=Navy]What was I thinking.. Hiring a f***** artist as the head booker of a promotion. Don't get me wrong, I still think that the Jackal and Prototype masks are cool but[/COLOR].." Kajahara took a deep breath. ".. [COLOR=Navy]Sorry kid. I have to do this.[/COLOR]" I lifted my head up and looked Ryu straight in the eyes.. "..[COLOR=Green] Do what??[/COLOR]" [/COLOR][/COLOR] Ryu walked back to the middle of the ring, took another deep breath.. .. .. "[COLOR=Navy]I am deeply honoured and priviledged to announce the [B]new Head booker of WEXXV[/B]..[/COLOR]" .. .. .. .. ... "..[COLOR=Navy][B]Ryu Kajahara!![/B][/COLOR]" ... "[B][COLOR=Green]WHAT!?![/COLOR][/B]" I looked at Pisschrist; "[COLOR=Green]I've had enough of this bullsh*t[/COLOR]", and started climbing to the ring. He tried to stop me once again, this time I kicked him so hard he fell on his back. I stormed to the ring and went face-to-face with Kajahara, raised my mic: "[COLOR=Green]What the hell are you doing, you old fu..[/COLOR]" [SIZE=3][B]*THUD* [/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I woke up in a nearby hospital several hours later. "[COLOR=Navy]..[COLOR=Green] What.. happened?[/COLOR][/COLOR]" Larry was aside me, smiling. "[COLOR=DarkRed]You got knocked out by Ryu[/COLOR]" ... "[COLOR=DarkRed]It was a nice, clean punch right to your chin[/COLOR]", he laughed. I didn't. ".[COLOR=Navy]. [COLOR=Green]No wonder my jaw is so sore.. .. Tell me this is just a bad dream[/COLOR][/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]Sorry kid, but it isn't.[/COLOR]" .. "[COLOR=DarkRed]..It's real.. Kajahara fired you.[/COLOR]" ".. [COLOR=Green]*sigh*[/COLOR].." ".. [COLOR=Navy][COLOR=Green]what now? This isn't over.. not by a long shot[/COLOR].[/COLOR]." "[COLOR=DarkRed]I really don't know. I suggest that you talk to Ryu as soon as you can.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]He has made some changes on the roster.. But.. I'll let him tell you all about it when you get in touch with him[/COLOR]" I replied with a sarcastic tone, ".[COLOR=Navy]. [COLOR=Green]how wonderful[COLOR=Black]"[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] ".. [COLOR=DarkRed]And oh yeah.. ..I will go touring with [B][COLOR=Sienna]GCG[/COLOR][/B].[/COLOR]" "..[COLOR=Navy][COLOR=Green]You've gotta to be kidding me[/COLOR].[/COLOR]" Larry just stared at me slightly upset. He felt bad for me. "..[COLOR=Green] What a beautiful day indeed.[/COLOR].", I muttered under my breath and turned to my other side. ".. [COLOR=DarkRed]See you soon..?[COLOR=Black]" "[COLOR=Green]...[/COLOR]" [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]"[/COLOR]Oh c'mon, it was only one punch. How can you be around with all those psychopaths and brawlers, if you start crying over one little punch from a 50 year old man?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]...[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]Does not compute?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]...[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]...[/COLOR]" ".. [COLOR=DarkRed]Fine.[/COLOR]", Larry said with a frown on his face. "[COLOR=DarkRed]Grow up, please. For your own good, grow up.[/COLOR]" "..[COLOR=Green]Whatever.. I need some time alone[/COLOR]." Larry left the room, obviously disappointed in me.

[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][B][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] News From Around The World [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]July 2008[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] - APW have risen to Regional size - Jason Azaria signed with SWF, leaving TCW. WEXXV's colour commentator Katsuhiko Shunsen joined PGHW at the end of the month. - Two time 5SSW World champion, three time 5SSW tag champ and one time 5SSW Asian champion, the 37 year old Canadian womans wrestler June Butler has retired. She had a succesful career mainly with 5SSW. Her team with Crusher Ichihara as Destruction Inc. is widely regarded as the best women's tag team of all time. - TCW signed a PPV deal with PPV Japan. [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][B]W E X X V News:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] - Cash situation: [B]126,416$[/B], months performance [B]-16,304.[/B] - [COLOR=DarkRed][B]D+[/B][/COLOR] in Kanto, [B][COLOR=DarkRed]D-[/COLOR][/B] in Kinki, others in [B][COLOR=Red]E-[/COLOR][/B] .. Just in the brink of rising to Cult size. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Georgia][B][SIZE=4]Worker progress list from the last tour "Machines Of Hate" [/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Munemitsu Senmatsu[/B] B+ in Kanto, B- Kinki and C in others. He improved a total of 10 grades in different skills (from F to F+ is counted as 1) [B]The Pisschrist[/B] A in Kanto, C in Kinki and D+ in others. Improved 7 grades Current WEXXV Warrior's Heart Champion with 22 defences. Had the best match of the tour with Toyokuni Hardcore: B+ [B]Ryu Kajahara[/B] A in Kanto, A* Kinki and B in others. Improved 1 grade [B]Saionji Omura ([/B] personality [B])[/B] C in Kanto, C+ in others. Improved 2 grades in entertainment. [B]Seiji Jimbo[/B] C- in Kanto, D- Kinki and D in others. Improved 9 grades. [B]Doug Peak[/B] E+ in Kanto, E in others. Improved 1 grade [B]Henry Lee[/B] E+ everywhere. Improved 9 grades [B]Hiroshi Morisue[/B] C in Kanto, D+ Kinki and D- in others. Improved 6 grades [B]Battle Sakata[/B] D+ in Kanto, E+ Kinki and E in others. Improved 5 grades. [B]Gareth Wayne[/B] D+ in Kanto, D in others. Improved 6 grades. [B]Jackal Akamatsu[/B] E- in Kanto and Kinki and F+ in others. Improved 8 grades. [B]Koichi Kajiwara[/B] D- Kinki and E+ in others. Improved 5 grades. [B]Mamoru Nagahama[/B] E+ everywhere Improved 6 grades. WEXXV Blood Brothers champion [B]Matsudaira Morioka[/B] D- in Kanto and Kinki and E+ in others. Improved 1 grade. WEXXV Blood Brothers champion [B]Prototype Konoe[/B] D- in Kanto, E+ Kinki and E- in others. Improved 6 grades. [B]AQUA[/B] F+ everywhere Improved 4 grades. [B]Evil Spirit[/B] E in Kanto, F+ Kinki and E- in others. Improved 7 grades. [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B]Honourable mention to WEXXV's best touring workers: [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Masutaro Kataoka[/B] C+ in Kanto, D+ Kinki and C in others. Improved 4 grades. [B]American Machine [/B] [B]B[/B] in Kanto, D+ in others. Improved 5 grades. WEXXV King Of Death Match champion [B]Toyokuni Hardcore[/B] C in Kanto, C in Kinki and D- in others. Improved 12 grades. Had the best match of the tour with The Pisschrist: B+ [/CENTER]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][B] Friday, week 4, August [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] A cold breeze in August.. Just perfect. Leaves were starting to fall from the trees. Everything seemed.. dead. Wonderful. Just they way I like it. August was a rest month for WEXXV. I visited Iwata Hall in Tohoku, where many WEXXV wrestlers are usually training, as Tohoku is WEXXVs home region. Yet we.. .. ..WEXXV didn't even visit that region during this year.. purely business decision I guess. I entered the hall quietly.. I didn't want too much of attention. Yet I had so much to say to so many people. Last time I was in WEXXV ring was in July, when Kajahara knocked me out.. I still haven't got over it. The hall looked great. Clean, tidy and cool. I loved it. The atmosphere was so awesome, even when the hall was empty with just wrestlers training. There were two rings in the middle of the hall and a just few wrestlers. Two of them noticed me.. Frankie Perez and Big Problem. [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/B1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/B2.jpg[/IMG] ".. [COLOR=DarkRed]Woah! Is it you?! William?![/COLOR]", Frankie shouted and almost hugged me with joy. The Big Problem just stood there and nodded. "[COLOR=DarkRed]We are back in WEXXV with The Big Problem! We are now known as "The Shadow Zone![/COLOR]", Frankie explained with great enthusiasm. I smiled and almost laughed at Frankie who was so excited of seeing me. He continued: ".. [COLOR=DarkRed]So. How are you doing man..? I heard what happened.. Dude, you got your ass kicked.[/COLOR]" Frankie said. ".. [COLOR=Green]Yes.. Yes, I did. I ... I got my ass kicked.. I'll admit it. I'm not a wrestler.[/COLOR]" I shrugged my shoulders. "..[COLOR=Green] Is Ryu here?[/COLOR]", I asked. "[COLOR=DarkRed]No, he's not.. He's on vacation right now[/COLOR].." " .[COLOR=DarkRed]. You wanna know what has happened during your time off?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green].. Yeah, sure. Tell me everything you know.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]Well, where do I start.. As I said, Ryu signed me and Big Problem back on touring contracts. Also he signed Toyokuni Hardcore, Kalu Owusu, American Machine, Black Eagle and Adam Matravers.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Nice.. Toyokuni and American Machine really impressed me during last tour. Owusu is not bad but he lacks character.. Eagle and Matravers are both really reliable workers with great skills. They're perfect for the low. midcard scene." "What else?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]And oh yeah, Kajahara actually did retire eventually. He is now the head booker and our new colour commentator.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Ohh.. darn it.. .. Was that all?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]What else.. Oh yeah, Munemitsu Senmatsus contract is about to expire. He and Ryu have had big fights concerning the new contract.. .. To be honest, I think that Senmatsu will leave WEXXV.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Damn it! That's going to be a huge blow.. He was really groomed to be the guy to carry the company one day.. I really hope that they can come to an agreement.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]One more thing, we still didn't get any TV or PPV deals. Ryu was really, really disappointed about that.[/COLOR]" "..[COLOR=Green] f*** those p**** tv-executives.. Why on earth it is so hard to get a show for WEXXV.. I guess WEXXV is just too extreme for any network in Japan?[/COLOR]" We shared a laugh. First time I saw Big Problem smile. "..[COLOR=DarkRed] Kajahara really reversed a lot of your decisions.. He brought The Pack and Brothers In Vengeance back together. And there's now two quite new teams, Dark Carnival (Evil Spirit & Jackal Akamatsu) which you created, and of course the team of me and Big Problem as The Shadow Zone.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Green]Nice. I like those facepaints you got. So, what's the next event?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=DarkRed]WEXXV Bring Your Own Barbed Wire.. It's on Monday, next week.. The first of September[/COLOR]." "[COLOR=Green]I'll see you guys there.. I have a lot to say to Ryu.[/COLOR]" ;) "[COLOR=DarkRed]I bet.. See you at the show![/COLOR]" :D I nodded and left the hall with a big smile. I was so glad that I was back on the track again with WEXXV.

Archived