WEXXV: The Devils Rejects

[CENTER] [SIZE=6][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/WEXXV_alt6.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo]W E X X V[/COLOR] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B][FONT=Georgia]Presents:[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Indigo][B]Bloodstained[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Attendance: [FONT=Verdana]5000[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PPV Buy rate: [FONT=Verdana]0.03[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] The show starts with hype videos from all of the announced matches. Just as the videos end, the cameras turn to view the backstage area where Tribal Warrior is brutally attacking Gareth Wayne!! The assault is quick and vicious as Tribal Warrior threws Wayne across the room and beats him repeatedly with a chair, leaving Wayne completely destroyed. [SIZE=3][B]Brothers In Vengeance (c) vs. Naga-Mori vs. Hurt Conveyor[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]WEXXV Blood Brothers[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] We open the show with a nice three way tag hardcore bout. Naga-Mori could not compete against the more hardcore teams in the match and therefore were in big trouble during the match and got eliminated first. Brothers In Vengeance still seem to be the most experienced and dominant team on the roster with huge momentum as they won the match in 8:27 when Hurt Conveyor hit each other accidentally while Naga-Mori had been layed out earlier. So the order of elimination was Naga-Mori first, and finally Hurt Conveyor with the Double Chokeslam on Kajiwara. Brothers In Vengeance make defence number 4 of their WEXXV Blood Brothers titles. [B]Winners: Brothers In Vengeance [/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Ryu.jpg[/IMG] Ryu Kajahara comes to the ring and asks Brothers In Vengeance to stay in the ring. "[COLOR=Navy]After discussing with the doctor about the condition of Gareth Wayne who got attacked earlier by Tribal Warrior, the doctor came to the conclusion that Gareth Wayne is not allowed to wrestle tonight.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR=Navy]Therefore we need a new #1 contender for the WEXXV KODM title. Since we do not have the time to hold any qualifying matches, I'm just gonna ask the team of Brothers In Vengeance to do "a good old Best of 5 paper-rock-scissors battle", right here, right now in the middle of the ring!![/COLOR]" The crowd starts chanting "Ratings!! Ratings!!" while The Brothers look slightly confused. Eventually they start the competition as they are in a good mood after winning their match. Kajahara is the special enforcer in this great battle. Best Of 5 Paper - Rock - Scissors Battle Sakata - Hiroshi Morisue Scissors - Paper 1 - 0 Paper - Paper draw Rock - Paper 1 - 1 Scissors - Rock 1 - 2 Paper - Rock 2 - 2 Scissors - Scissors draw Paper - Rock 3 - 2!! Battle Sakata is the new #1 Contender for the WEXXV KODM championship!! Kajahara: "And by the way.. The match is next!" [SIZE=6][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Machine.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B]VS.[/B][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Battle2.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/KOTD.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]American Machine vs. Battle Sakata[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]WEXXV King Of Death Match[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] After the intense qualifying round Sakatas wrist was a bit sore but he managed to work trough it. The match starts with Sakata getting the first punches on Machine as he wasn't prepared to take on Battle Sakata, he was prepared to take on Gareth Wayne. Sakata dominated the early going in the match, but Am. Machine finally turned the tables for a while with a running tackle which send Sakata flying out of the ring. Am. Machine improvised and did a clumsy suicide dive between the ropes only to get caught up from his feet on the ropes, almost landing in an awkward position. Sakata quickly took the control and hit a Chokeslam outside of the ring! One.. Two.. Two! Sakata grabbed a chair and blasted Am. Machine with it but didn't go for the pinfall. Instead he threw Machine back to the ring and grabbed a table from the ringside and went back to the ring, set up the table and tried to Chokeslam Machine trough it, but Machine countered it and tried to do the Old Glory (Death Valley Driver) but Sakata reversed it to a full nelson but Machine kicked him in the groin. Machine tries again and connects with the Old Glory!! One.. Two.. Two! Sakata gets his shoulders up just in time! The table is still there, the move wasn't done on top of it. Am. Machine picks Sakata to his shoulders once again. Sakata reverses! Fisherman's Suplex trough the table!! One.. Two.. Three! Battle Sakata wins in 11:36 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. Battle Sakata wins the WEXXV King Of Death Matches title. [B]Winner: Battle Sakata[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] After the match Hiroshi Morisue comes to the ring to celebrate Sakatas win. Brothers In Vengeance have now three titles in their hands (The tag titles and KODM). [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/B1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][B]VS. [/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/gore1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B]Frankie Perez vs. Munemitsu Senmatsu[/B][/SIZE] This was just a filler between the main matches. Another Frankie try-out against the top guys, but this time the result was a disappointment. Munemitsu Senmatsu defeated Frankie Perez in 7:31 by pinfall with a Top Rope Powerbomb. [SIZE=3][B]Winner: Munemitsu Senmatsu[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Grade: [COLOR=Sienna]C-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Seiji.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][B]VS.[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Masutaro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=6][SIZE=2][IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Warriors.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=4]Seiji Jimbo vs. Masutaro Kataoka[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]Barbed Wire Cage[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Indigo]WEXXV Warrior's Heart[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Rules: You can only win by pinfall or submission. You can also leave the cage. The match starts with good mat wrestling. This continues for a while until Kataoka smashes Jimbo's head to the cage for the first time and the crowd fires up. Kataoka is targeting Seijis back especially, hitting him with different breakers and slams, and finally doing bow and arrow lock but Seiji escapes. Seiji has some difficulties doing any offence to Kataoka, as Kataoka seems to counter every move Seiji tries to do. Finally Kataoka connects with a beautiful Dragon Suplex! One.. Two.. Two! Seiji gets his shoulders up just in time! Seiji finally connects with stiff rolling koppou kick and knocs Kataoka down. Seiji quickly gets out of the ring to take a breather, and starts to search for weapons which he normally does not use that much. He finds a chair, pack of thumbtacks, and some lighttubes and brings them to the ring. Kataoka played opossum as he suddenly hits a lariat, knockin Seiji down. Kataoka picks up some lighttubes and blasts them right onto Seijis face! Cover! One.. Two.. .. Two and a half! Seiji is busted wide open. Seiji gets an adreraline rush and starts hitting a combo of strikes to Kataoka, finally leveling him down with the chair! One.. Two.. Two! Kataoka gets his shoulders up. Seiji picks up the thumbtacks and spreads them all around the ring. Seiji picks up the rest of the lighttubes and blasts them one by one on Kataokas head, now Kataoka is busted open! A chair shot! Kataoka is down, Seiji goes for the cover! One.. Two.. Two and a half! Just in time! Seiji doesn't stop there, and lifts Kataoka up. What is he doing, a powerbomb..? !! Tiger Driver on top of the thumbtacks! Seiji is clearly having troubles with his back but the move connects and drops Kataokas right on his head and neck. Cover!! One.. Two.. .. Two! Amazing! Kataoka gets up once again. Seiji quickly lifts up Kataoka and tries to do a brainbuster, but his back is hurting and so cannot connect. Kataoka gets the advantage! Full Nelson Suplex on top of the same thumbtacks! One.. Two.. .. Two and a half! Kataoka tries to do a Sharpshooter, but Seiji picks up the chair and blasts Kataoka with it! Seiji gets back to his feet, holding his back. Seiji cannot lift Kataoka up, and so connects with a thunderous DDT on top of the chair!! One.. Two.. .. Three! Finally! Seiji Jimbo retains the WEXXV Warrior's Heart title in 19.31. Seiji Jimbo makes defence number 5. [B]Winner: Seiji Jimbo[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/Java.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B]VS.[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/DiaryPictures/gore22.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Java vs. The Pisschrist[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Barbed Wire Inferno[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The rules: First man to catch on fire is the loser. The match starts with the two bulls rampaging to the middle and dropping each other down with lariats and elbows. Stiff strike after another the two men trade moves when finally The Pisschrist tries to push Java against the ropes that are on fire (The 1st and 3rd rope are barbed wire, and second rope is a normal one thats on fire). The match goes back and forth with neither monster getting the upper hand. Suddenly Tribal Warrior runs to the ring and sprays some weird liquid on Java! Must be something flammable. Java is blinded while The Pisschrist has picked up a chair and blasts Java with it. The Pisschrist then picks up Java and hits him with the Inverted Piledriver. Oh the brutality. Java is semi-unconcious and in pain, complaining about his eyes, as The Pisschrist sends him crashing down to the ropes with a running big boot, setting JAVA ON FIRE!! The match is over! Java is rolling on the ground as the liquid on his face is on fire. The staff members come quickly fire extinguishers and put the fire out. The Pisschrist defeated Java in 12.03 when Java caught on fire. [B]Winner: The Pisschrist[/B] [B]Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Overall Grade: [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] (* Had a bit of a hurry, I think I'm gonna miss my bus :D Oh well. I'll de finishing this up later this evening. Few pictures missing etc.. and the starting video!)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5]THE END :confused: [/SIZE] [SIZE=5][U] [FONT=Georgia]A confession to make.[/FONT][/U][/SIZE] [/B][/SIZE][LEFT][CENTER]I screwed up. I'm really sorry. And I kind of killed the passion.. [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]I cheated. :( [/B][/CENTER] ..On the finances of WEXXV. After reaching Cult status, the following month I had -20,000$.. The first month after the jump to Cult. Therefore I wouldn't had enough money to hold that PPV with 5,000 in attendance. I just edited the "-" out of the sum.. And I did it the next month also. And I'm guilt ridden. I feel awful, quite frankly. And it really killed the diary, the fire inside me. I'm so sorry. You can't believe how bad I feel. I screwed this up.. All by myself. I did not want the story of "WEXXV: The Devils Rejects" to end like this. It's so hard.. almost impossible to keep WEXXV alive in Cult status, atleast so soon as I did it. I did not want to lose Munemitsu Senmatsu, therefore I had to rush WEXXV to Cult status. And that was the last nail to the coffin. [B]Thank you[/B] all for reading this and the diary! For all the feedback, comments, nomination on the DOTM, EVERYTHING!! This was my first diary ever and I had a lot, lot of fun. I got my first taste of how hard it is writing a diary. I loved doing this. But in the end I resorted to cheating, which I hate. I could not go on like this. WEXXV would have gone to bankrupt in just two months if I haven't cheated. I did not want it to happen. I didn't want to believe it. I guess this was just a test of how I would perform as a writer, with english not being my native language and all that. Fear not.. I will be back! Better than ever before, now that I know how to do this. And keep the layout in ONE format. [CENTER][B]I will be back! [/B]Sooner than you might think.. :p Here's a hint.. ... [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Black][B][SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=6]Cornellverse... [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=6][COLOR=Indigo]..1997.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [SIZE=4][B]:rolleyes:[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Darn.. Yeah, it makes me feel really bad.. I mean really. I feel like I've let you all down.. and I did. I could not face the financial loss. Funny.. :) And yeah, you just wait! It's gonna be even better! I promise. EDIT: I am actually, "chinnin up" :D It doesn't feel as horrible now than it did earlier today. And it was FUN. I loved it. I loved playing WEXXV and doing the diary. And I know I will love doing the next diary.. It's all set, done and planned already..

Archived