WWE: Bringing Back Attitude!

Guest KingOfKings

Guest KingOfKings
This will be my attempt at a current day WWE diary. No fancy backstory or anything. Just going to try and bring the WWE back to it's hayday. This will be starting in August before Summerslam. New storylines, new angles, will try not to follow the real WWE as much as possible!.. Let's get creative! [I]RAW preview and roster info up next![/I]

Guest KingOfKings
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW Preview![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [I]U.S.A Network 9PM Eastern[/I] [CENTER]WWE Monday Night RAW kicks off live from the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, NY!. We're just two weeks away from Summerslam and World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk is yet to have a challenger!, GM Mike Adamle says that all should be resolved on tonights episode of RAW! Champion CM Punk will also be in action against Y2J Chris Jericho! Hardcore Holly has been looking for revenge against his former tag team partner Cody Rhodes and he believes he can exact his revenge with his new tag team partner, D-Lo Brown! Can Brown and Holly get a huge victory over the tag champs?, or will Priceless once again get the upperhand on Hardcore? Rey Mysterio will be having his second match on RAW against an unnamed opponent, will his momentum continue to carry?, find out this week!. Also John Cena, Batista, JBL, Kane and others in attendance!! [I][U][B]Confirmed Matches for RAW[/B][/U][/I] [I]CM Punk Vs. Chris Jericho Hardcore Holly/D-Lo Brown Vs. Priceless Beth Pheonix Vs. Mickie James Rey Mysterio Vs. TBA![/I] [/CENTER] predictions welcome!!

Archived