Re-Naming The Bumfholes

So, I've started playing the demo again (while I wait for further help with my licensing problem) and as always, I'm using SWF. Just like most others I really don't like the Bumfhole name but want to push them as a team. I know a lot of people have renamed them to 'Cruise Control' using 'Cruise' as their last name but I want to use something different. I came across a name somewhere (can't remember where) which was 'Freebourne'. How does Zack and Randy Freebourne sound? The Freebourne Brothers? Any other ideas?

I think Freebourne is pretty good, you can always heel turn 'um and call 'um The Fabulous Freebournes! ;) RZB is a rib name I've used for them whenever I work a comedy storyline about them being protested by an overzealous Christian group. :) They agree to only go by their first names for the purposes of the fed but the compromise is that they keep the "B" in their "team name."

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;487497]Yeah, that could work. What's happened to 'The Dangerous Years', Greg?[/QUOTE] The dangerous years is still going, im just taking a short hiatus as mentioned in another thread due to computer frying itself, it will be back once my computer is repaired, paid for and i have the save files again. Lol, in the mean time I may be working on something else. Thanks for wondering =) good to know Ive got fans

Archived