My First Diary Here......

My First Diary Here......  

10 members have voted

1. 1. My First Diary Here......

• Start a back story for a future TEW diary.
    • Do a diary completly off the dome.
    • Don't do a diary until I buy TEW '08.

Now, first off I will shock you all. I do not YET own TEW '08. Now before you pelt me with stones, I am buying it very soon. But, I am extremly anxious to write a diary. But, I shall leave things up to you. Which would you like to see done: 1. Start a back story for a future TEW based promotion. 2. Do a diary completely off the dome. 3. Just don't do one until I buy TEW 08. My fate is in your keyboards and mouses. :P

I'm actually going to start a diary soon too. Here's what I recommend (bits and pieces are taken from what the guys here have said before). If you're going to play as a company that holds weekly shows, then play month of the demo and write up all the shows (4 or 5, depending if you have a PPV). You can start posting the back story and with little out of ring character development in between shows, well written previews, maybe some press conferences, etc. If you space it out nicely, by the time you finish and write up everything before posting, you could have at least 1 week of material. Enough time for you to get the game and continue the save.

I say that if your backstory is interesting enough, you should be able to draw the story out long enough to make some of the readers start to salivate all the while (purchasing TEW in the meantime) and then working your current progress in (whether it be releases, signings, etc) I've done a diary working it off of the dome (joint diary with Clay on TEW 07 *Monday Night Wars REBORN*) and while a couple of my storylines went well, the others just stunk and it had McMahon written all over them, which I hated as I went back and re-read them the other day. Just a small bit of advice from me

[QUOTE=I Am Jack Avatar;489790]Glad to see you're helping me even after you ended up with that fruit cake :D thanks for the input guys.[/QUOTE] No problem! I needed a new door stop, so the fruitcake actually came in handy! (Though, I think I might need to look into a new dog, he fell over next to the fruitcake with his jaws still wrapped around it after working on it for a good three hours, "YO! YOU KILLED KILLER, B!")

Archived