[CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B]NWA: [COLOR="Red"]BLAZE![/COLOR] [/B][/SIZE] [B]-nwawrestling.com[/B] The [B]National Wrestling Alliance[/B] is proud to announce the addition of [B]BLAZE![/B] to the NWA family. BLAZE! will make it's national pro wrestling debut with two huge shows on [B]July 12th and 13th[/B]. These two shows will not only feature a NWA World Championship fight but it will also feature a 2-day Tournament to crown the first ever BLAZIN! Champion. Check back for more details whenever they become available. -[B]July 12th & 13th[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]NWA: BLAZE![/B][/COLOR] [B]featuring[/B]: NWA Championship match - Adam Pearce vs Brent Albright, also the first round of the BLAZIN' Tournament. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE="6"][B]NWA: [COLOR="Red"]BLAZE![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][B]Pro Wrestling BLAZE![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] _______________________________________ [B][COLOR="Red"]July 12th Night One:[/COLOR][/B] [B]NWA Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]"Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce defends against Brent Albright[/I] [I][COLOR="red"][SIZE="2"]-Adam Pearce and Brent Albright are no strangers to each other. Pearce formed a stable known as "The Hangmen Three", which included BJ Whitmer, Brent Albright, and Shane Hagadorn. In April 2008 "Sweet N'Sour" Larry Sweeney purchased the contracts of The Hangmen and merged them into Sweet N'Sour Inc. Whitmer balked and was quickly beaten down and kicked out of the group while Albright quit. Pearce's feud with Albright picked up steam, as on June 28, 2008 Pearce and the newest Sweet N'Sour Inc. member, Go Shiozaki, lost to Brent Albright and FIP World Champion Roderick Strong when the referee stopped the match after Albright landed repeated knee strikes to the head of Pearce. Post match, Pearce threw a fireball into the face of Albright, leaving him laying. Albright has since recovered from his burns but vows to find redemption in his match against Pearce.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] [B]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament:[/B] [I]Masato Tanaka takes on Giant Bernard Josh Abercrombie vs Jimmy Olsen Brodie Lee goes one-on-one against Necro Butcher Low-Ki vs Takao Omori Ricky Reyes vs Joey Matthews Rocky Romero vs "Tough Enough" Daniel Puder w/Greg Matthews Kaos the Rock Superstar vs Matt Cross Erick Stevens vs Hallowicked[/I] ______________________________________ [B][COLOR="Red"]July 13th Night One:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The conclusion of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]NWA: [COLOR="Red"]BLAZE![/COLOR] [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Night 1 of the BLAZIN' Tournament![/SIZE] [/B] [B][I]Live at the Agora Theatre infront of 1,000 people.[/I][/B] *before the show starts the crowd is informed that Takao Omori, Erick Stevens & Hallowicked won't be competing tonight as they have conflicting bookings. NWA: BLAZE! promised suitable replacements. [I]Tonight's hosts, Stevan Prazzak & "Sweet N' Sour" Larry Sweeney, introduce us to the show. [/I] [B]Stevan Prazzak[/B]: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to NWA: BLAZE!. I'm Stevan Prazzak and.. [B]Larry Sweeney[/B]: Don't get ahead of yourself, Stevan! Larry Sweeney here! I'm all amped up, I'm all amped up baby for tonight's show. Night 1 or a 2 night tournament. We got stars from all over the world!... [I]Before the introduction could go any longer, Joey Matthews accompanied by The Blue Meanie interrupts. Meanie climbs up onto the ring apron and holds the ropes wide open for the former MNM member. Matthews grabs a microphone...[/I] [B]Joey Matthews:[/B] Excuse me, but there's a superstar in this arena, and his name is Joey Matthews! [I] The crowd booo's.[/I] [B]Joey Matthews[/B]: I'm a former WWE Tag Team Champion! Show some respect! [I]"Shut the hell up!" gets chanted at the former ECW and WWE wrestler. [/I] [B]Joey Matthews[/B]: Tonight, my personal Man-servant, Blue Meanie and myself are here for one reason and one reason only, to get one step closer to the BLAZIN' Championship! And there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me... [I]"Bulls on Parade" by Rage Against Machine hits. Ricky Reyes walks out to a good pop. He slides into the ring and the very first NWA: BLAZE! match is underway...[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]w/[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Joey Matthews defeated Ricky Reyes[/B] after a hard fought battle. Blue Meanie interfered during the last seconds of the match allowing Matthews to hit the Virginia Necktie. [B](11:39, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [I]Elsewhere, The Messiah is in a church, kneeling and praying. [/I] [B]The Messiah[/B]: The time has come for Darkness and Light to fight as one. This is our Project, this is our Rapture... [B]"Project: RX"[/B] [I]flashes across the screen. What does Messiah have in store for NWA: BLAZE!? [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Matt Cross defeated Kaos the Rock Superstar[/B] in an exciting high flying match. Cross managed to hit a Shooting Star Legdrop to seal a spot in the second round. [B](12:43, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Sylvester Terkay defeated NOSAWA[/B] in an International brawl. Terkay destroyed NOSAWA with a Face Paver. [B](15:36, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [I]Daniel Puder walks out with his new manager, original "Tough Enough" cast member, Greg Matthews. Puder and Matthews step inside of the ring to a sea of booo's.[/I] [B]Greg Matthews[/B]: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the toughest men in professional wrestling, "Dangerous" Daniel Puder and "Gorgeous" Greg Matthews, Team Tough Enough!! [I]Matthews and Puder take a bow. The crowd lets them have it. [/I] [B]Daniel Puder[/B]: Not only are we the Toughest team in professional wrestling but soon enough I'll be wearing the BLAZIN' Championship around my waist! [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]w/[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Daniel Puder defeated Rocky Romero[/B] after forcing him to Tap-Out with a Kimura Lock. [B](8:31, Submission, D+)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Low-Ki defeated TAKA Michinoku[/B] after a great Super Jr. Heavyweight style match. Low-Ki crushed TAKA with his Ghetto Stomp. [B](19:31, Pinfall, C+)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs [/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Necro Butcher defeated Brodie Lee[/B] in an All-Out Brawl. These two brawled all over ringside untill Necro put Brodie Lee away with a Tiger Bomb. [B](15:36, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [I]Afterwards, Necro Butcher helps Brodie Lee back up onto his feet and shakes his hand. Apparently Brodie Lee has won over Necro's respect. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]vs [/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Josh Abercrombie defeated Jimmy Olsen[/B] in a side-splitting comedy match filled with great wrestling. [B](19:48, Pinfall, C)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs [/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Round 1 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Giant Bernard defeated Masato Tanaka[/B] in a hard hitting strong style match. After dozens of near falls, Bernard managed to pick up the win with the Baldo Bomb. [B](23:41, Pinfall, C+)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs [/SIZE][/B] [B]NWA World Championship Match[/B] [B]Adam Pearce retained the NWA Championship in a hard fought battle against Brent Albright[/B]. Although Albright seemed to have the match won, Pearce threw Salt into his eyes and rolled him up for a 3 count. [B](27:38, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]NWA: BLAZE![/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Pro Wrestling BLAZE![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B] _______________________________________ [COLOR="Red"][B]July 13th Night Two: Crowning a Champion[/B][/COLOR] [B]Tag Team Action! [/B] GUR-EN-TAI (TAKA Michinoku & NOSAWA) vs The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero) [B]Round 2 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament:[/B] Matt Cross takes on Joey Matthews along with his Man Servant, The Blue Meanie "The Predator" Sylvester Turkey goes one-on-one against Low-Ki Team Tough Enough's Daniel Puder vs Josh Abercrombie Giant Bernard will collide against Necro Butcher [B]plus the conclusion of the 2-night Championship Tourney![/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]NWA: [COLOR="Red"]BLAZE![/COLOR] [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Night 2 of the BLAZIN' Tournament! [/SIZE] Live at the Agora Theatre infront of 1,000 people.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]w/[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Round 2 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Joey Matthews defeated Matt Cross[/B] in the opening matchup along with a little help from Blue Meanie. [B](14:32, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [I]Elsewhere, The Messiah and a mysterious hooded man are standing in a church. [/I] [B]The Messiah[/B]: The time has come for our redemption. You are the first step in my Project. Repent my son... [I]The mystery man kneels before Messiah, he removes his black hood, it's Josh Prohibition. [/I] [B]"Project: RX"[/B] [I]flashes across the screen. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Round 2 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Low-Ki defeated Sylvester Terkay[/B] after a vicious hard fought battle. Low-Ki barely left the match alive as Terkay tore him apart. The former TNA star managed to pick up the win after blocking a Top Rope Superplex and countering it into a Ghetto Stomp. [B](15:40, Pinfall, C-)[/B] [I]Afterwards, Sylvester Terkay goes insane and starts to beat Low-Ki down. Dozens of referees and security guards rush toward the ring to stop the vicious beatdown. Terkay finally gets restrained before any more damage could be done to Low-Ki. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]w/[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Round 2 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament [/COLOR][/B] [B]Daniel Puder defeated Josh Abercrombie[/B] in a close contest. Puder forced Abercrombie to tap-out after applying a Kimura Keylock. [B](14:43, Submission, C-)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Round 2 of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament [/COLOR][/B] [B]Giant Bernard defeated Necro Butcher[/B] in a stiff hard hitting brawl. Both men brawled all over the arena untill finally Giant Bernard was able to put Necro away with a Baldo Bomb. [B](11:48, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [I]Joey Matthews and his manservant, The Blue Meanie, make their way toward ringside. Matthews grabs a microphone. [/I] [B]Joey Matthews[/B]: It's no secret that Low-Ki has suffered an injury at the hands of Sylvester Terkay. He was beaten to an inch of his life and there's no shame in dropping out of the tournament. So referee, raise my hand and announce me as the win-- [I]Before Matthews could finish, Low-Ki's theme hits. Low-Ki limps out, he is heavily bandaged around his waist. Low-Ki slides into the ring and starts exchanging punches with Matthews, the match is underway...[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]w/[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Semi-Finals of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Low-Ki defeated Joey Matthews[/B] after some miss-communication between Matthews and Blue Meanie. Low-Ki barely left the match in one piece. [B](19:43, Pinfall, C-)[/B] [I]Giant Bernard walks out and steps inside of the ring for his match. Daniel Puder along with Greg Matthews walk out. Puder has a microphone in his hand. [/I] [B]Daniel Puder[/B]: There's no doubt in anybodys mind that I would make it this far in the tournament. Unfortunately, I sprained my pinky and will be forced to pull out of the tournament, doctor's orders of course. But don't you worry, I have a great replacement. "Team Tough Enough's" very own...GREG MATTHEWS!! [I]Greg Matthews looks shocked. He tries to get out of the match but Puder tosses him inside of the ring. Matthews backs right into the monsterous Giant Bernard. He's in for a fight of his life. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]w/[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Semi-Finals of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Giant Bernard defeated Greg Matthews[/B] in a total squash. Bernard destroys the former Tough Enough contestant then wins the match with a Baldo Bomb. [B](8:10, Pinfall, D+)[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]vs[/B][/SIZE] [B]Havana Pitbulls defeated GUR-EN-TAI[/B] in a great tag team match. Both teams really took it to each other, after some exciting near falls the Pitbulls came out on top. [B](24:46, Pinfall, C)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]vs [/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Finals of the BLAZIN' Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]BLAZIN' Highlights:[/U][/B] -Low-Ki looks in terrible shape, it seems like his injury is taking a toll on him. -Bernard and Low-Ki exchange stiff Chops. Both men tear each others chest open. -The match spills to the outside. Bernard and Low-Ki brawl in the crowd. Low-Ki gets Suplexed onto a row of chairs, nearly breaking him in half. -Back in the ring, Bernard hits a Baldo Bomb, the same move he beat two other guys with tonight. 1...2...Low-Ki kicks out. Giant Bernard can't believe it. -Bernard attempts another Baldo Bomb but Low-Ki fights his way out of it and kicks Bernard's head off. -Low-Ki climbs to the top rope and attempts a Flying Stomp, Bernard rolls out of the way, Low-Ki comes crashing down hard. -Giant Bernard hits Low-Ki with yet another Baldo Bomb. 1....2....3!! [B]Giant Bernard defeated Low-Ki[/B] in the finals of the BLAZIN' Tournament to become the first ever BLAZIN' Champion. [B](30:29, Pinfall, C-)[/B] [I]After the match, during Giant Bernard's championship celebration, Adam Pearce and NWA: BLAZE!'s color commentator, Larry Sweeny step inside of the ring.[/I] [B]Larry Sweeny[/B]: On behalf of Sweet N'Sour Inc. let us be the first to congratulate you on your Championship victory. I've been watching you for years and I think you'd be a great addition to Sweet N'Sour Inc. So we're officaly extending out an invitation to join our group. Waddaya say?... [I]Giant Bernard stares Adam Pearce and Larry Sweeny down. He looks down at Sweeny's hand which is extended out for a handshake. Bernard grabs ahold of his hand and shakes it. Sweeny raises Bernard's hand into the air.[/I] [B]Giant Bernard has officaly joined Sweey N'Sour Inc.![/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Overall Rating: C-[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]NWA: [COLOR="Red"]BLAZE![/COLOR] Pro Wrestling BLAZE! [/SIZE][/b] _______________________________________ [B][COLOR="red"]The fallout:[/COLOR][/B] -NWA: BLAZE! made it's professional wrestling debut with a successful 2-night Tournament. Giant Bernard not only left as the first ever BLAZIN' Champion but as the newest member of Sweet N'Sour Inc. -Low-Ki suffered internal injuries during night 2 of the tournament. He was rushed to the hospital right after the show was done. [b][COLOR="red"]August 8th: The Contender[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="red"]3-Way #1 Contendership Match[/COLOR] Low-Ki vs Daniel Puder w/Greg Matthews vs Joey Matthews w/Blue Meanie[/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]The finalist and semi-finalists will compete in a 3-Way Dance to determine who will get a title shot. It's no secret that Low-Ki was injured during the tournament, he has 1 month to recover. Will he be ready in time? Daniel Puder is currently undefeated in NWA: BLAZE!. Will he be able to keep his winning streak? Joey Matthews and his manservant, Blue Meanie, have been having problems with miss-communication lately. Meanie accidentaly cost Matthews his semi-finals match with Low-Ki. Can Blue Meanie redeem himself and help Joey Matthews get a BLAZIN' title shot?[/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="red"]Tag Team Action![/COLOR] Necro Butcher & Brodie Lee take on The Havana Pitbulls[/B] [B]Josh Prohibition makes his NWA: BLAZE! debut against Josh Abercrombie Jimmy Olsen vs Matt Cross [COLOR="red"]Non-Title Match[/COLOR] The newest member of Sweet N'Sour Inc. and current BLAZIN Champion, Giant Bernard looks to steam-roll over Kaos the Rock Superstar also appearing, Brent Albright, Adam Pearce, Sylvester Terkay...etc [/B][/CENTER]

Archived