Pre-Fight Interest

I don't know how everyone else does it, but personally, with the UFC this is my range. Massive Extremely High Very High High High Above Average Above Average Above Average Above Average Above Average Extremely High Very High High Above Average Above Average Average Average Average Average Average Very High High Above Average Above Average Above Average Average Average Average Average Average High Above Average Average Average Average Below Average Below Average Below Average Below Average Below Average And I always reserve the last two fights, every once in a while I book people I like who suck against people who really suck, the ranking is usually Low, but it's just a way to try and build up people you like, in my case it's usually Dan Barrera, Marlon Sims, and Ross Pointon lol.

I usually try to build my "very high" fights into "extremely high" matches, unless my main event is an "extremely high" in which case a "very high" will usually be my co-main event. Everything else varies depending on who has to fight what what kind of competition they need. I usually try to avoid Average level fights unless I want to build someone.

Some interesting answers here. If I personally were booking a massive rated main event I would gun for an extremely high semi main but would definitely drop the next two or three fights down to average or above average with a bunch of below average or low fights at the base. That being said, I play as BCF so there are issues afoot around trying to build stars with such a small roster.

In a perfect world I would do two massives and ten can crushing fights. But because of competition I have to hire every single semi-decent fighter and pair them against each other. So I go Massive/Extremely High(Usually title fight) Extremely High Very High and Below rest of the fights in the division that fights for the title. But the way the rankings work, it's best for fighters to go against the worst cans you can find. But if there's any other fed that can offer exclusive contracts, you have to sign every good guy or you may end up kicking yourself by missing a future top tener.

Archived