Does the AI have any ryhme or reason to it's booking? I'm thinking it must have very little because while I'm running the WWF, Vince Russo is running WCW and it seems like main events are thrown together, major players like Bret Hart are rarely used and tag teams are put togeether at random. At least it's not like the real Russo but you get what I mean.

[QUOTE=blslivewire;491178]Does the AI have any ryhme or reason to it's booking? I'm thinking it must have very little because while I'm running the WWF, Vince Russo is running WCW and it seems like main events are thrown together, major players like Bret Hart are rarely used and tag teams are put togeether at random. At least it's not like the real Russo but you get what I mean.[/QUOTE] Quite a bit of the AI depends on how the mod is actually put together.

I think Russo's booking is so horribly infamous that even computer programming languages come equipped with it. At least the game's accurate. I usually notice other feds put on some pretty sick shows, it's probably divided up some how between position on the roster and matching up skills of those who work good together. maybe adam even has it set up where peeps with a low skill will be put up against a dude with it higher, to help him improve.

Archived