A World From Scratch (A Watchers Diary)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if the post above works [B]or[/B] doesn't work, can you let me know. and what browser you are using (IE,firefox, chrome, . . .) :D I don't prefere IE 7, but I really need to know if it works in that. does not seem to work in ie 6 on my computer it throws a security error (I promise I am not doing anything dirty or under handed, seems to have to do with trying to embed one java script in another)

• 2 weeks later...
Woah, mistaken, not bad. In fact, really nice. Haven't looked at this in months (at the whole board in fact) and was surprised this was still going... well done. So keep up the good work. One suggestion, though: I'm not sure if I really want to look at the card of every CWW show ever, without explanation and one after the other. So this earlier idea you mentioned, about background on i.e. Andrew Texas or something might really be something to get the ball rolling again. Or giving Mario Evans a voice as owner of CWW and doing write-ups from his perspective.

[QUOTE=Maximilian_WWW;632204]Woah, mistaken, not bad. In fact, really nice. Haven't looked at this in months (at the whole board in fact) and was surprised this was still going... well done. So keep up the good work. One suggestion, though: I'm not sure if I really want to look at the card of every CWW show ever, without explanation and one after the other. So this earlier idea you mentioned, about background on i.e. Andrew Texas or something might really be something to get the ball rolling again. Or giving Mario Evans a voice as owner of CWW and doing write-ups from his perspective.[/QUOTE] Once CWW is up to date and all of the feds have Title tables, I will return to running new years and new updates, until then just more of the same, Even if this takes a couple of years, I am commited to doing it right! [QUOTE=FINisher;633195]Wow, nice! How did you make this? :o I suck in html so I have no idea. The results from 05 Dec are screwed up btw. But this is just awesome addition, I wish I could do something like this in my diaries.[/QUOTE] Thanks coming from you I take that as a high compliment, I continue to push the boundaries of what I think a Diary can be. Right now I am partnering with another one of the A-Level Writers to hopefully bring the boards something that has never been seen before. I also cleared up the Dec 05 snaffu, and added 07 to the mix. Thank you to all who stop through, I know it's not the most exciting phase, but I sure find it interesting and I hope you do too!

[quote=mistaken;633374]Thanks coming from you I take that as a high compliment, I continue to push the boundaries of what I think a Diary can be. Right now I am partnering with another one of the A-Level Writers to hopefully bring the boards something that has never been seen before.[/quote] I'm just thinking the possibilites that this addition could add to the diaries here. The first thing that came to my mind was Marcel Fromage's (and others) use of graphics in the diary in terms of posting everything in single images. Should this new technique from you be implemented to that style, it could mean that you could actually click trough several pages/images within one post: Maybe have the results in one, roster overview in another, news in third.. The possibilites are endless. I'm more than interested in this as it would definitely take these diaries here to a whole new level and seriously add the multimedia experience within the diaries. This is so awesome. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived