WWE Cyber Sunday - YOU decide

I think I posted this in the wrong section earlier (in suggestions), so here it is I THINK in the right place. Leave your replies... Me and someone else are running the WWE and are coming up on Cyber Sunday. He is in control of Raw and I am in control of Smackdown. He will be posting his matches later. Here are the match listings for you to vote on for the Smackdown Matches.. plus a brief history. [B]WWE Heavyweight Title[/B] Kevin Nash (c) vs. You Decide (Triple H, Jeff Hardy, or Shawn Michaels) ***two opponets not picked will face each other*** [I]Kevin Nash just left TNA and joined the WWE. He appeared on SD just 2 weeks ago and surprised the wrestling world, especially long-time friend Triple H. While Triple H thought he was coming to join his side, he attacked him. Kevin Nash just beat Triple H for the WWE Heavyweight Title last night at No Mercy. HBK has been on the sidelines and is about to make a big impact. I'm sure he would like to enter the Title picture, and on the return face his long-time best friend, Kevin Nash. Jeff Hardy has also been on a role. He just defeated JBL to earn his spot in this Cyber Sunday match, but it leaves the fans to decide who will Kevin Nash face.[/I] [B]#1 Contender for WWE Heavyweight Title[/B] (decide: 2/3 falls, iron man match, normal) Triple(?) vs. Jeff Hardy(?) vs. Shawn Michaels(?) [I]Whoever two men the fans do not choose to face Kevin Nash, they will go one on one in a match the fans also decide to see who will be the next man in line for the WWE Heavyweight Title.[/I] [B]Special Grudge Match[/B] (decide: casket, no dq, hell in a cell) The Undertaker vs. The Big Show [I]Big Show wants to make sure he is the real big man on Smackdown, and who else to prove it to than The Phenom. These two have brawled, faced each other in tag matches, and finally get their chance to face each other one on one. In what type of match? It's up to the fans this time![/I] [B]Special Grudge Match[/B] (decide: inferno match, ambulance match, no dq) Batista vs. Kane [I]Batista came to the backstage area after winning a simple match to show himself to be a force on Smackdown. Unknowingly why, Kane attacked Batista. To make a point? To send someone else a message? Or just for fun. There seems to be more to this than what's on the surface, but only time will tell. But for now, these two are definitely at each others throats and ready to face each other in a match to hurt the other.[/I] [B]Four-Way Tables, Ladders, Chairs Match - US Title[/B] Ted Dibiase vs. You Decide 3 (Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Lance Cade, R-Truth, D'Lo Brown, Santino, Cody Rhodes) [I]Ted Dibiase appears to be on a big momentum role. He is half of a tag team champion and now the U.S Champion. He defeated Jeff Hardy in a ladder match for the vacant US Title, then Dibiase/Rhodes defeated The Hardy Boyz the following week on SD, then in what probably was THE thing to push the Big Show to attack The Undertaker, was a loss to Ted Dibiase. Now in one of the biggest matches of his young career, the fans will choose all 3 of his opponets in a Tables-Ladders-Chairs match for the US Title. Can he continue his role or will it be stopped?[/I]

Me and phenomonon are doing a WWE game together. We did a draft with Raw and SD, and also drafted guys fairly over to ECW. The game started in September. Here is my part-the Raw/ECW card that I need you all to vote on. Raw matches -------------- WWE World Tag Team Titles The Miz & John Morrison vs. (Finlay & Hornswoggle, Cryme Tyme, Jesse & Festus, London & Bourne) After Rhodes & DiBiase were drafted to the Smackdown roster, the Raw tag titles were vacated. Miz & Morrison won them by defeating Cryme Tyme for the vacant belts on the first Raw of September. They have defended the belts once so far, only against Cryme Tyme at No Mercy which they won cleanly. Jesse & Festus have not done much, and London is taking Bourne on as a protoge and is trying to re establish himself in the Tag Division. Who deserves the Tag Title shot? WWE Women's Title Mickie James vs. Natalya Neidhart (Submission, Bra & Panties, Hardcore) After Beth Phoenix left the Raw brand during the draft, the Women's Title was won by Mickie James with a win over Natalya Neidhart on the first Raw in September. Mickie has dominated the division and has not had a one on one encounter with Natalya since. Natalya has held her own in the division beating the likes of Maria and Ashley. You choose the match. WWE World Heavyweight Title Chris Jericho vs. (Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Edge) CM Punk had the belt back when he won it in June by cashing in his MITB breifcase. He was a great champion, successfully defended his belt against Edge at Unforgiven after scoring a quick pinfall, but lost it at No Mercy in a fatal fourway match with Jericho, Mysterio and Edge. Rey & Jericho were involved in a heavy feud as were Punk and Edge, as Edge vowed for revenge on Punk and has yet to get it. Punk wants his belt back as he didnt even get pinned or submit to lose it, as Jericho made Mysterio tap to the walls of Jericho. Edge is eager to get his gold back, and Mysterio is a fan favorite always exciting the fans, although he is 0-1 vs. Jericho in singles action and lost the fatal fourway match for Punk. The two losers of the voting will face off in singles competition. ECW matches ----------------- Goldust vs. (Carlito, Chavo, Tomko, Henry, Kofi, Dykstra, Dreamer, Super Crazy) Mark Henry was a long reigning ECW champ until Teddy Long brought a surprise opponent in at Unforgiven to face him. It was Goldust who earned the win with interference from a returning Tomko who had a score to settle with Mark Henry. Goldust successfully defended his belt against Carlito at No Mercy. Who will challenge next for his belt?

Archived