The biggest match up I had was when Gabrielle Gallego had left Alpha-1 still undefeated. I brang him over to GAMMA and gave him 2 warm up fights before fighting Reguerio and he won by K.O in the 4th sending Reguerio down to LW. At the same time Buddy Garner was an undefeated machine at Middleweight and he wanted to move to welterweight. Set up the superfight and Gallego won by knockout.

ALPHA-1 October 1998 - Carlos de Guia (18-1) vs Teeratep Nutnum (12-1) - de Guia retains Lightweight Title by unanimous decision. March 1999 - Rubber Match for the Lightweight Title - Carlos de Guia (16-1) vs Paulo Roberto Bezerra (20-1) - de Guia won by K.O after 16 seconds of round 1! October 2000 - Hassan Fezzik (35-0) vs Alexander Ivanov (15-0) - Battle of the undefeated streaks - Fezzik retains Heavyweight Title and remains undefeated after a first round K.O

• 4 weeks later...
i had a game where i used Real World and Default Data, anyways my Superfights; Fedor v.s Hassan Fezzik (Fedor Won) Ken Shamrock v.s James Foster (Foster Won) Julio Reguerio v.s GSP (GSP Won) Dan Halvorson v.s Matt Hughes (Hughes Won) Matthew Dean v.s Anderson Silva ( Dean won amazingly) Ari Peltonen v.s Mikko Rupponen (Ok so no superfight but meh, Rupponen via UD)

I had Fedor vs Couture where Randy won by TKO second round. Then Fedor dropped to 205 and faced Rich Franklin where Franklin won 5th round submission which is surprising. Then Fedor beat Hendo, Rampage then had a massive fight with Anderson Silva for the Interm LHW title where Anderson won in like 20 seconds or some****. stupid fedor >_>

Shawn Carwin vs Brock lesnar Carwin won by TKO to win the tittle Keith Jardine vs Brandon Vera Vera by TKO Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva 4 star fight Henderson won by KO in 1 round to capture Lyoto machida(currently 19-0 with belt) vs Chuck Liddel(currently 22-8) 5 star fight Machida won via submission in :40sec in 1st round to capture title in just bout to star 2010

Archived